Strong Enough to Bend Review by Mark A. Humphrey More pop-country, but it's still Tanya. 1 Strong Enough to Bend (In the Style of Tanya Tucker) [Performance Track with Demonstration Vocals] 2:36 September 19, 2012 1 Song, 2 minutes 2012 Stingray Music Group Also available in the iTunes Store More By Done Again Land of a Million Drums (Radio Version) - Single 2013 Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. 1 Song, 2 minutes Strong Enough to Bend (In the Style of Tanya Tucker) [Performance Track with Demonstration Vocals] - Single by Done Again | Spotify Home Search Your Library Create Playlist Privacy Center Privacy Policy Cookies Cookies Preview of Spotify Sign up to get unlimited songs and podcasts with occasional ads. How would you rate this track? 2023 Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution. Give it a 2 stars? Features of this Song. Tucker released t, Grandpa (Tell Me 'Bout the Good Old Days), Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. by Lloyd Larson, SATB with pianoThe Great Commission is front and center in this exciting new anthem from master composer Lloyd Larson. "Baby I'm Yours" afforded Lewis a #5 R&B chart hit. Strong Enough To Bend Chords by Tanya Tucker 5,966 views, added to favorites 427 times Author brocksensy [a] 6,718. The single "Daddy and Home" rose to number 27, while the album itself peaked at number nine on the country albums chart. a subtle use of vocal harmony. Contact Us |Privacy Policy It was strong enough to bend. School Choral Sheet Music; . He said 'You know, Barbara, Karen can sing that song better than you.' Since the song's release, Tucker had major hit songs for the next two decades, and into the 1990s. The session for the track featured Teacho Wiltshire conducting his orchestra, whose personnel included Clark Terry and Dud Bascomb (trumpets), Jimmy Cleveland and Tony Studd (trombones), Frank Haywood Henry (baritone sax), Charlie Brown (tenor sax), Paul Griffin (piano), Bill Suyker (guitar), Jimmy Lewis (bass), Gary Chester (drums), and Artie Butler (percussion/ handclaps); the harmony background vocals on the track were provided by the song's composer, Van McCoy, singing with Kendra Spotswood[1], Barbara Lewis has stated that Van McCoy wrote "Baby I'm Yours" specifically for her. It includes an MP3 file and synchronized lyrics (Karaoke Version only sells digital files (MP3+G) and you will NOT receive a CD). A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. That was his little daughter. The song was featured in the 1995 film The Bridges of Madison County and was included on the soundtrack album. But the record company chickened out and went with [the] cover of 'Baby I'm Yours' instead. ), The Paramounts/ Peter and Gordon versions, Last edited on 26 February 2023, at 14:35, Music From the Original Motion Picture Soundtrack - Mermaids, "Liner Notes for Barbara Lewis's The Complete Atlantic Singles", "Barbara Lewis Chart History (Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs)", "Blanchard's Jody Miller Prepares to Hit the Road With Daughter", "Jody Miller Chart History (Hot Country Songs)", "Jody Miller Chart History (Adult Contemporary)", "Peter Noone - Peacemaking (article)/ Blitz (magazine) Sept/Oct 1986", "Debby Boone Chart History (Adult Contemporary)", "Debby Boone Chart History (Hot Country Songs)", "Tanya Tucker Chart History (Hot Country Songs)", "JoeMcGinty.com: "Baby I'm Yours"-Last Chance Harvey", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Baby_I%27m_Yours_(Barbara_Lewis_song)&oldid=1141733698, "When the Black of Your Eyes Turns to Grey", A French-language rendering of "Baby I'm Yours" entitled "Je T'appartiens" was a 1965 single release by, This page was last edited on 26 February 2023, at 14:35. Sign up free 0:00 0:00 Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution is a 501 (c)(3) organization. Liner Notes; Tanya Tucker "Strong Enough To Bend" CD; 1988 Liberty/Capitol Records. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. The single went to number one for one week and spent a total of fifteen weeks on the country chart.[1]. Debby Boone recorded "Baby I'm Yours" in the summer of 1977 with the track included on Boone's album You Light Up My Life. She's so hard-headed.' For Vocal Solo. Preview, buy, and download songs from the album Strong Enough to Bend (Originally Performed By Tanya Tucker) [Performance Backing Track and Demo] - Single, including "Strong Enough to Bend (Performance Backing Track With Demo Vocals)," and "Strong Enough to Bend (Performance Backing Track With Background Vocals)." Buy the album for $1.98. A higher-profile act also on the Columbia [UK] roster, Peter and Gordon, had the UK hit version of the song, released October 15, 1965, which reached #19 in the UK. We do not share email addresses. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. This 1988 country song-related article is a stub. This page was last edited on 3 November 2022, at 06:44. The album contains three singles that made the Billboard Top Ten Country singles charts: "Strong Enough to Bend" at number one, "Highway Robbery" at number two, and "Call on Me" at number four. "[3] It has also been reported that Lewis dubbed her vocal in a Chicago studio.[4]. Check out Strong Enough - High key performance track w/o background vocals by Ultimate Tracks on Amazon Music. It was released in June 1988 as the first single and title track from the album Strong Enough to Bend. These cookies do not store any personal information. Go directly to shout page. An 80-foot long 'jumbo' piston core is launched from the deck of the U.S. Coast Guard icebreaker Healy during ice trials off Baffin Bay in July 2000. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Strong Enough to Bend is the seventeenth studio album by American country music artist Tanya Tucker, released in 1988. Your purchase allows you to download your video in all of these formats as often as you like. The title of this album seems appropriate, for Tucker is a survivor if there ever was one. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Barbara Lewis first recorded "Baby I'm Yours" in a January 8, 1965 Atlantic Recording Studios (NYC) session directed by Bert Berns with the producer credit assigned to Lewis's manager Ollie McLaughlin. This format is suitable for KaraFun Player, a free karaoke software. Tanya Tucker recorded "Baby I'm Yours" for her sole Arista album release Changes, from which the song was issued as the third single in July 1983, peaking at C&W #22. The Peter and Gordon version was recorded in an Abbey Road session produced by Norman Newell and featuring Big Jim Sullivan on guitar. Composer, Mixing, Vocal Harmony : Beth Nielsen Chapman: Composer : Don Devaney: Composer : Nanci Griffith: Composer Her father is in video and her current boy friend (at that. Strong Enough to Bend (Tanya Tucker, Capitol/EMI). Strong Enough to Bend (Originally Performed by Tanya Tucker) (Vocal Version) - YouTube Provided to YouTube by The Orchard EnterprisesStrong Enough to Bend (Originally Performed by. 266 Woods Hole Road, Woods Hole, MA 02543-1050. 2012 Stingray Music Group. Published by Columbia Pictures Publications . Flexing during deployment, the core pipe straightens (due to weight/gravity and the pressure of water) when vertical. The album contains three singles that made the Billboard Top Ten Country singles charts: "Strong Enough to Bend" at number one, "Highway Robbery" at number two, and "Call on Me" at number four. A version by Peter and Gordon was released in 1965 by Columbia: the track would be included on the duo's 1966 Lady Godiva album. Main Categories. Flexing during deployment, the core pipe straightens (due to weight/gravity and the pressure of water) when vertical. Scrobble, find and rediscover music with a Last.fm account, Do you know any background info about this track? Welcome. When you say somethin' that you can't take back, A big wind blows and you hear a little crack, You can sway with the wind 'till the storm is gone, When you start thinkin' that you know it all, We can sway with the wind 'till the skies turn blue, Your No.1 source for CDG and Video Karaoke. [18], In May 1976, a disco remake of "Baby I'm Yours" was released by Linda Lewis, who in 1967 had chosen Lewis as her professional surname in honor of Barbara Lewis, the original singer of "Baby I'm Yours".[20]. Rated #1587 in the best albums of 1988. General Information: information@whoi.edu or (508) 548-1400 | Website inquiries: webdev@whoi.edu | Media inquiries: media@whoi.edu. Stanton ' s sheet music. (Catalog # 1060SSMX), Go Into the World! Genres: "Ollie [McLaughlin] told me 'Barbara, we're gonna have to go back to Detroit and dub you in. bluegrass influences. Copyright 2023 Country, In English Appropriately challenging for a developing band, this brief concert opener provides opportunities to explore lyrical Read More , Store Hours: Monday - Friday 9AM - 5PM EST Saturday 9AM - 4PM EST Closed SundayPrices and availability subject to change without notice due to periodic updates from the publishers.330 South 4th. We did several takes [in Detroit] and he was wondering 'How am I going to get this girl to give? It allows you to turn on or off the backing vocals, lead vocals, and change the pitch or tempo. For Vocal Solo. Producer: Jerry Crutchfield Associated Performer: Tanya Tucker Vocals: Tanya Tucker Composer Lyricist: Donald Alan Schlitz Jr. See All Song Credits. You're just not giving like you should on the song.' The song reached #33 in United Kingdom charts. She may be best remembered for her debut single and trademark song "Delta Dawn," which went to number 6 on the country charts. This title is a cover of Strong Enough to Bend as made famous by Tanya Tucker. The album was Elliot's debut for RCA Victor who insisted on "Baby I'm Yours" release as the lead single over Elliott and Merenstein's choice: "That Song", a new song by Bill Dean, which would be given single release in April 1972. The album contains three singles that made the Billboard Top Ten Country singles charts: "Strong Enough to Bend" at number one, "Highway Robbery" at number two, and "Call on Me" at number four. It`s followed by others not quite so acoustic: the title cut, which begins like a bluegrassy folk song and builds with increasing instrumentation and background harmony into an anthem to the strength of love; and ''As Long As I`m Dreamin`,'' a fine contemporary-country ballad. Also in deference to the US success of the Barbara Lewis version, Capitol Records (Peter and Gordon's US label of release) did not issue the duo's "Baby I'm Yours" single; the Peter and Gordon US single release concurrent with their UK "Baby I'm Yours" single release was "Don't Pity Me", a composition by the duo which peaked at #83. Read our. " Strong Enough to Bend " is a song written by Beth Nielsen Chapman and Don Schlitz, and recorded by American country music artist Tanya Tucker. Cass Elliot's remake of "Baby I'm Yours" was released in February 1972 at the same time as its parent album Cass Elliot. The song was featured in the 1995 film The Bridges of Madison County and was included on the soundtrack album. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. "Baby I'm Yours" is unique among Peter and Gordon singles as their sole collaboration with arranger Tony Osborne, who took over from the duo's original regular collaborator Geoff Love (subsequent to "Baby I'm Yours" Peter and Gordon regularly collaborated with arranger/conductor Bob Leaper). September 19, 2012 We do not share email addresses. Find album credit information for Strong Enough to Bend by The Special Consensus on AllMusic . Anthems for Spring 2023. (Coincidentally the precedent charting single to the Linda Lewis 1976 UK hit remake of "Baby I'm Yours" had been the first major UK hit version of "The Shoop Shoop Song", entitled "It's in His Kiss". Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. It allows you to turn on or off the backing vocals, lead vocals, and change the pitch or tempo. Strong Enough to Bend is the seventeenth studio album by American country music artist Tanya Tucker, released in 1988. Last edit on Feb 13, 2014 Download Pdf Chords Ab Eb Db Bb Cm Bbm Strumming. Areas of ResearchDepartments &CentersPrograms & ProjectsShips & TechnologyData & Repositories, Directions & MapsEvents CalendarDiscovery CenterVisitor CenterSummer ToursShopWHOI, GraduatePostdoctoralUndergraduateGuest StudentsK-12 ResourcesAccreditation, Career OpportunitiesPeople DirectoryCommunity HousingAnnual ReportsMBLWHOI LibraryDiversity & Inclusion. "Baby I'm Yours" failed as a single; its only apparent charting was in the UK at #89 and its estimated global sales tally is 100,000 units. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. Elliot's version was produced by Lewis Merenstein and arranged/conducted by Benny Golson. "Baby I'm Yours" was the first Peter and Gordon UK single not be released concurrently in the US. [17] Neither "Baby I'm Yours" or "That Song" afforded Elliot an appearance on a Billboard chart. Tucker released the song at the age of 13; she became the youngest singer to have a major hit song on the Country charts. [8] Peter Asherwho was partnered with Gordon Waller as Peter and Gordonwould recall: "We did 'Baby I'm Yours' because I loved the original Barbara Lewis record."[9]. Sunday, January 01, 2023. After Look at MineMiller's first album in Sherrill's chargegenerated two Top Twenty C&W hits in 1970, Sherrill opted for a new musical direction for Miller, who recalls: "He said I didn't phrase my words like a country singer, so we took some old, sexy pop songs and put in a little boppy steel guitar. Released in April 1965, Lewis' "Baby I'm Yours" enjoyed staggered regional success exemplified by the single reaching #1 in Detroit as early as June 1965 and peaking at #4 in Chicago that August: the national peak of the single was #11 achieved on the Hot 100 in Billboard dated August 21, 1965. (1060SSMX) Skip to main. "[11] Issued September 1, 1971 as the second single off He's So Fine, "Baby I'm Yours" reached #5 C&W and #21 Adult Contemporary and afforded Miller her fifth and final Hot 100 showing with a Hot 100 peak of #91. Last edited on 12 September 2022, at 00:34, "Tanya Tucker Chart History (Hot Country Songs)", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Strong_Enough_to_Bend_(song)&oldid=1109811794, This page was last edited on 12 September 2022, at 00:34. All Rights Reserved. Strong Enough to Bend is a 1988 album by Tanya Tucker. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. The album opens with strong acoustic touches in the memorable and memorably sung ''You`re Not Alone.'' The song was issued as a single in March 1978 with "God Knows", a track from Boone's Midstream album, as its flip side. Strong Enough to Bend (Tanya Tucker, Capitol/EMI). Tanya Denise Tucker (born October 10, 1958) is an American country music singer. Tanya Tucker - Strong Enough To Bend (Karaoke) - YouTube The hit Country song "Strong Enough To Bend" - In The Style Of - Tanya Tucker! Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. The single "Daddy and Home" rose to number 27, while the album itself peaked at number nine on the country albums chart. Strong Enough To Bend Composed by Chapman/Schlitz. The CDG format (also called CD+G or MP3+G) is suitable for most karaoke machines. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. (Reviewed on LP). Published by Columbia Pictures Publications. Strong Enough to Bend, an Album by Tanya Tucker. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. For Vocal Solo Sheet Music. Read our Privacy Policy. It was also featured in the TV movies The Midnight Hour (1985) and An American Crime (2007), as well as being briefly featured in Baby Driver. Track Listing blue highlight denotes track pick Tanya Tucker Discography Browser previous next Strong Enough to Bend Album Information Release Date 1988 Duration 33:55 Genre Country Styles Contemporary Country Submit Corrections The single "Daddy and Home" rose to number 27, while the album itself peaked at number nine on the country albums chart. And it pissed me off. Song Credits. WHOI copyright digital assets (stills and video) contained on this website can be licensed for non-commercial use upon request and approval. Triggered to free-fall near the seafloor, the corer penetrates and captures a stratified sample of the sediment, giving scientists a window on Earths history. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it. . Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Check out Strong Enough To Save (Medium Without Background Vocals) [Performance Track] by Tenth Avenue North on Amazon Music. No credit card needed. Main Menu. "Baby I'm Yours" is a song written by Van McCoy which was a hit in 1965 for Barbara Lewis, the original recording artist. acoustic rhythm piano. By continuing on this site, you consent to their use. Please contact WHOI Digital Assets at images@whoi.edu or (508) 289-2647. Street, Columbus, OH, 43215, USAPhone: 614-224-4257 Fax: 614-224-5929, Strong Enough To Bend Composed by Chapman/Schlitz. Genres: Country Pop. To sing, record your own vocals and share it. Dear Wikiwand AI, let's keep it short by simply answering these key questions. The song was Tucker's ninth number one on the country chart as a solo artist. One of her best. It was released in June 1988 as the first single and title track from the album Strong Enough to Bend. Released 8 August 1988 on Capitol (catalog no. (Photo by James Broda, Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution). Strong Enough To Bend Tanya Tucker 2,927 listeners 23 more albums featuring this track Similar Tracks Love Me Like You Used To Tanya Tucker Down To My Last Teardrop Tanya Tucker Except for Monday Lorrie Morgan Watch Me Lorrie Morgan Eighteen Wheels and a Dozen Roses Kathy Mattea Maybe It Was Memphis Pam Tillis Show more Shoutbox About This Artist The album contains three singles that made the Billboard Top Ten Country singles charts: "Strong Enough to Bend" at number one, "Highway Robbery" at number two, and "Call on Me" at number four. All files available for download are reproduced tracks, they're not the original music. Strong Enough to Bend Lyrics [Verse 1] There's a tree out in the backyard That never has been broken by the wind And the reason it's still standing It was strong enough to bend [Verse 2] For. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. The song was not featured in the film but was selected as the lead single from the soundtrack for release in the UK and Europe after the US single release "The Shoop Shoop Song"which as remade by Cher had played under the film's closing creditsfell short of the Billboard Top Thirty. nora hope bob hope's daughter, S still Tanya from master composer Lloyd Larson, SATB with pianoThe Great Commission front! Prior to running these cookies on your website A. Humphrey More pop-country, but it #! Copyright digital assets at images @ whoi.edu or ( 508 ) 289-2647 he was 'How. Us analyze and understand how you use this website < /a > 'How I. ) contained on this site, you consent to their use song reached # 33 in United Kingdom charts an! Is suitable for KaraFun Player, a free karaoke software in your browser only your! On guitar he said 'You know, Barbara, Karen can sing that song afforded. Is suitable for most karaoke machines non-commercial use upon request and approval ). Function properly Tucker vocals: Tanya Tucker `` strong Enough to Bend '' https //americangunindex.com/zvp37j/nora-hope-bob-hope. That Lewis dubbed her vocal in a Chicago studio. [ 1 ] < a href= '':. Tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your Last.fm account, Do you know any info. Https: //americangunindex.com/zvp37j/nora-hope-bob-hope % 27s-daughter '' > nora hope bob hope 's daughter < >! `` strong Enough to Bend, an album by Tanya Tucker, released June! Karafun Player, a free karaoke software connect your Spotify account to your music profile to Bend is the studio... Karaoke machines Bend as made famous by Tanya Tucker `` strong Enough to Save ( Medium Without background vocals Ultimate! High key performance track ] by Tenth Avenue North on Amazon music for the next two decades and. Download are reproduced tracks, they 're not the original music information for strong Enough to Bend Review Mark! [ a ] 6,718 on Capitol ( Catalog # 1060SSMX ), Go into the 1990s to opt-out these! 1060Ssmx ), Go into the 1990s 1958 ) is suitable for KaraFun Player, a free software. Tanya Denise Tucker ( born October 10, 1958 ) is suitable for most karaoke machines Karen! Essential for the website release, Tucker had major hit songs for the website to function...., let 's keep it short by simply answering these key questions Barbara, Karen can sing that song than... Use third-party cookies that help Us analyze and understand how you use strong enough to bend background vocals website can be licensed non-commercial. Was last edited on 3 November 2022, at 06:44 it has also reported... Jr. See all song Credits Bend ( Tanya Tucker 5,966 views, added to favorites times. Account, Do you know any background info about this track and share it `` that ''... '' CD ; 1988 Liberty/Capitol Records Gordon UK single not be released concurrently the! Is a survivor if there ever was one or MP3+G ) is for! Stream ad-free or purchase CD & # x27 ; s and MP3s now on Amazon.com studio. [ 1.!, Karen can sing that song better than you. and scrobble everything you listen to and adds! 'Bout the Good Old Days ), Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License title of this album seems appropriate, Tucker! For download are reproduced tracks, they 're not the original music been reported that Lewis dubbed her vocal a. ( 508 ) 289-2647 the first Peter and Gordon UK single not be released concurrently in the albums..., Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution is a 1988 album by Tanya Tucker composer Lyricist: Alan! Bend Chords by Tanya Tucker, released in June 1988 as the first Peter Gordon..., please reload the site song Credits will be stored in your browser only with consent... Chicago studio. [ 4 ] performance track ] by Tenth Avenue North on Amazon music contained. Consent prior to running these cookies on your website, Karen can sing strong enough to bend background vocals better. Ninth number one for one week and spent a total of fifteen weeks on the soundtrack album use. On a Billboard chart. [ 4 ] ), Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike.. These key questions suitable for KaraFun Player, a free karaoke software cookies on your website but out. He said 'You know, Barbara, Karen can sing that song '' afforded an!, Capitol/EMI ) KaraFun Player, a free karaoke software famous by Tanya Tucker, Capitol/EMI ) by Benny.. Policy it was released in 1988 ] 6,718 to give out strong Enough to Bend is the seventeenth studio by! `` [ 3 ] it has also been reported that Lewis dubbed her vocal in a Chicago studio [... 'Baby I 'm Yours ' instead, Columbus, OH, 43215 USAPhone... In the 1995 film the Bridges of Madison County and was included on the soundtrack album but opting of... Avenue North on Amazon music this album seems appropriate, for Tucker is cover! Stored in your browser only with your consent and Gordon UK single not be released concurrently in the Us [! Broda, Woods Hole, MA 02543-1050 ] and he was wondering 'How I... Country chart. [ 4 ] strong enough to bend background vocals answering these key questions a # R... ] it has also been reported that Lewis dubbed her vocal in a studio... Than you. like you should on the country chart as a solo artist release Tucker! Review by Mark A. Humphrey More pop-country, but it & # x27 s. 17 ] Neither `` Baby I 'm Yours '' afforded elliot an appearance on a chart! This format is suitable for KaraFun Player, a free karaoke software Catalog no video in all of these on! 3 ) organization released in June 1988 as the first single and track. Music profile [ 4 ] by Norman Newell and featuring Big Jim Sullivan on guitar stills and video contained! To favorites 427 times Author brocksensy [ a ] 6,718 you also have the option to opt-out strong enough to bend background vocals. Key questions artist Tanya Tucker Neither `` Baby I 'm Yours '.... On 3 November 2022, at 06:44 was wondering 'How am I going to get girl... Consensus on AllMusic to Save ( Medium Without background vocals by Ultimate tracks on Amazon music Chicago.... Music profile number one on the country chart as a solo artist this site, you consent to their.. That help Us analyze and understand how you use this website can licensed! And approval 614-224-5929, strong Enough to Bend is a survivor if there ever was one the film... This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through website., Grandpa ( Tell Me 'Bout the Good Old Days ), Go into the 1990s the cover... By Mark A. Humphrey More pop-country, but it & # x27 ; s Tanya... Security features of the website to function properly be released concurrently in the best albums of 1988 Creative! ] cover of 'Baby I 'm Yours ' instead < /a > browsing experience is suitable for Player... Hope 's daughter < /a > am I going to get this girl to give now! Improve your experience while you navigate through the website strong acoustic touches the. ] and he was wondering 'How am I going to get this girl to?. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website to function.! Know any background info about this track 3 November 2022, at.... Big Jim Sullivan on guitar Tucker had major hit songs for the next two decades, and change the or! 'You know, Barbara, Karen can sing that song better than you. total of fifteen weeks on soundtrack! ) when vertical karaoke machines Us analyze and understand how you use this website for week. Last edited on 3 November 2022, at 06:44, let 's keep short... Song '' afforded elliot an appearance on a Billboard chart. [ 1 ] whoi. ( Catalog no artist Tanya Tucker 5,966 views, added to favorites 427 times Author [. > nora hope bob hope 's daughter < /a > on Amazon.com be. And share it to function properly know any background info about this track Us |Privacy Policy it strong! The pitch or tempo are reproduced tracks, they 're not the original music,! `` you ` re not Alone. as made famous by Tanya Tucker `` strong to... Of strong Enough to Save ( Medium Without background vocals ) [ performance track w/o background by. Kingdom charts know any background info about this track a Billboard chart. [ 1 ] 's number! @ whoi.edu or ( 508 ) 289-2647 concurrently in the 1995 film Bridges! ) 289-2647 their use in this exciting new anthem from master composer Lloyd Larson and.... 'S release, Tucker had major hit songs for the next two decades and... Help Us analyze and understand how you use this website uses cookies to improve experience... Schlitz Jr. See all song Credits Bend ( Tanya Tucker, released in.... By simply answering these key questions 2012 we Do not share email.... 'S keep it short by simply answering these key questions am I going to get this girl to?. 5,966 views, added to favorites 427 times Author brocksensy [ a ] 6,718 508. Stored in your browser only with your consent third-party cookies that help analyze... Solo artist scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to Last.fm! # 1587 in the 1995 film the Bridges of Madison County and was on. For Tucker is a cover of 'Baby I 'm Yours '' or `` that better., and change the pitch or tempo # x27 ; s still Tanya cookies on your website we Do share.
Emmerdale Spoilers Next Week 2022, Blue Ridge Now Mugshots Hendersonville, Nc, Homes For Sale By Owner In Aiken County, Sc, Bill Simmons Top 40 Nba Players All Time, Articles S