. (Catered trips are offered only with a minimum of a 6 person booking). If your unsure of how many people you can always book for 8 and add on at anytime! Tried Wet & Wild Waverunner for the time on August 6. Touring the waterways of Long Beach Island, NJ. Renting was quick and easy. We offer one of a kind gift items. Seaside Sailing offers morning sailboat cruises, afternoon sailboat cruises and sunset sailboat cruises for up to six passengers. Enter the parade and see all of the houses! Overall we had a great time. This is a must do experience in Ocean City! ST39306. Finally, I feel that I must mention that we are a gay couple, and were treated with the utmost respect. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Our ship was handcrafted locally in Tuckahoe, NJ by Yank Marine and meets all USCG certifications for safety and quality. The Crew is friendly and fun! wish it was 3 hours:)" more 2. Screamer Speedboat & Dolphin Watch High speed 50 minute boat ride along the shoreline Read More. habitat and really shared her knowledge as well as showing us, Our family loved the comfortable boat, great hospitality and breathtaking taking, The bay is wide open and once youre away from the. Book your private sunset cruise for 8-20 people. First, there is a one of a kind, alien themed mirror maze. Nothing awkward at allto TJ and Kyle we were a couple in love that they were taking out for a romantic night of sunset viewing, and they simply made sure that they took care of everything. Screamer often finds dolphins traveling alongside the boat, surfing the wake of the boat, or playing among themselves. one for the memory books, Early Bird Sea Rocket Dolphin Cruise in Ocean City, 75 Minute Parasailing Adventure in Ocean City, Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings, Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation. 2. End your day by experiencing a breathtaking Jersey Shore sunset. Expect to participate in raising, lowering and adjusting the sails as Alyosha gracefully glides under wind power! He has logged over 40,000 nautical miles on the boat. It was a lovely evening and would do it again in a heartbeat. Very friendly crew. Kennedy Space Center Tour & Transport from Orlando, Disney, Universal, Kissimmee, Las Vegas Strip Highlights Helicopter Night Flight. Best sunset cruise near Ocean City, NJ 08226 Sort:Recommended Price 1. Took the most amazing day trip for my friends bachelorette party. Wonderful experience. Great location on boardwalk. You will receive a confirmation email. Had a great time. You can enjoy this trip on Sassy (up to 12 passengers) or on Salty or Tipsy ( up to 6 Passengers each), One night only - July 4th - The best way to see the Ocean City Fireworks on July 4th is from a tiki boat. Thanks to everyone for a great season- we will see some of you in the Virgin Islands! This family-friendly town boasts a two-mile boardwalk dotted with amuseme, Climb aboard the Sea Dragon, our custom designed Pirate Ship built in 2008! Our hour of tubing flew by, and our Captain, TJ, was the best! Such a fun day in OC. 7:30 to 9:00PM Thru July 31 7:00 to 8:30PM Aug 1 to August 18. (about 75-80 minutes) Watch the sun set on Ocean City from the Atlantic Ocean as you glide along the coastline under sail. We offer Inshore fishing charters, nature tours, and sunset cruises. Every Day. The Spirit of Cape May 1218 Wilson Drive Schellenger's Landing Cape May, NJ Website (609) 884-5445 We can stop at a waterfront bar or search for dolphins. What did people search for similar to sunset cruise near Ocean City, NJ? Additionally, feel free to bring beverages of your choice aboard. Thanks! 2 Hour Cruises - 9:30am 12:30pm 3:30pm 6:30pm. Return Details: Returns to original departure point. Not kept up. Cruise on Alyosha, a 50ft sailing Catamaran, out into the Atlantic for a beautiful view of the Sunset. There are thousands of reflections, black lights, LED lighting effects, and even a few aliens to greet, Boutique store featuring womens footwear, fashion accessories and unique handmade home and garden art. Adventure Tours. End your day by experiencing a breathtaking Jersey . They were awesome and we felt safe. If you feel like enjoying some food or drinks bring your own goodies and well take you along the lagoon, the Back Bay, out to the ocean or even to Atlantic City! 609-494-2094 . Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details. Or sit back, relax and enjoy the views on the front deck Dont worry we will keep the tour moving along with our onboard motor! Pack your lunch for our afternoon sailboat cruise and snack while soaking up the rays. We are a personal watercraft rental operation that offers 300 feet of bay front beach from which to operate your pw, Jersey Shore Tours offers walking tours of Atlantic City and Ocean City Beaches, Buildings, and Boardwalks including Food Tours like the A Taste of the Shore Tour, Eco-History Tours like the North Str. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Looking for a private charter boat or celebrating a special occasion in Ocean City? Generally, the sunset cruise will depart about 45 minutes before sunset and will return at dusk. We will definitely come back! Beesley's Point Sea-Doo is a family owned and operated facility that opened in 1989. Confirmation will be received at time of booking, This experience requires good weather. Our tour guide Allison knew so much about the. 410-289-7438. I took a group of 10 ladies out for a bachelorette party on the 6PM Happy Hour cruise and LOVED IT. Its okay to have less then 8 people but our minimum price point starts at 8 tickets sold. Great hats to purchase. We will Go back again next year for sure. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. . We would definitely recommend to all ages-already counting down the days until we can go back next season. Some of the staff are very rude. The captain was very attentive and was sure to drive at our comfort level especially with our daughter who was hesitant on doing it for the first time..we had a blast! You can enjoy this trip on Sassy (up to 12 passengers) or on Salty or Tipsy ( up to 6 Passengers each), It may be close to happy hour, but there's no judgement here because there is always a five o'clock cruise somewhere. St Crois provide steady trade winds and warm water for learning. We'll be back! One tip though is to wear a long sleeve shirt to prevent burn on elbows from raft if you're going tubing. TJ was a great captain who kept the boat speed and intensity of the tubing catered to the kids personal needs. An excellent way to enjoy the excitement and adventure of the Atlantic Ocean or our calm back bay, with a private charter aboard Summer Breeze a 34 ft. Catalina . Saw so many dolphins dancing and playing all around the boat. Townsends Inlet Sunset Cruises can take your crew on an adventure to see Cape May County from the water. Boat Tours. Thank you so much!! Clean & on time. AND WORTH EVERY PENNY!! We were able to bring food, drinks, music and floats. OC Bay Hopper's sunset cruise is a experience that you do not want to miss during your time in Ocean City. Review. . Check-in was simple and efficient, on the Jersey shore!! !! I would highly recommend this trip for anyone young or old. Great time. Crew was great. Enjoy an evening on the ocean and watch the sun set on Ocean City from the water. We were out on the water for the full hour and next time will do a longer session - 1-1/2 to 2 hours would be good for tubing. Fish for tuna, striper & more! Let Screamer cater to your entertainment desires. Thank you to our captain and to Totaly Tubular! more, Sports Camps & Clinics Surfing & Windsurfing. There are plenty of options to keep things cold. Planning to rent a We were able to bring food, drinks, music and floats. Disco ball included! This will always be our most popular cruise, so don't wait to book! Read More Private Charters Interested in a more intimate experience for just close friends and family? Experience the only banana boat in New Jersey and enjoy cruising along the beach of Ocean City! Experience a true South Jersey sunset with us out on the water. You can enjoy this trip on Sassy (up to 12 passengers) or on Salty or Tipsy ( up to 6 Passengers each), We cant wait to start planning your Tiki Adventure, A two hour sunset cruise in the back bays 7-9 PM. Click here to Learn more about gift cards, Click here to Learn more about contact & location, Click here to view location 228 Bay Avenue I was really nervous booking the tickets because I read lots of reviews andmore, We ate, drank and merrily danced to the music the entirety of our 2 hour cruise, which was themore, Decided to surprise my boyfriend for his birthday with a sunset sail.more, Awesome sunset cruise!! Fishing & Family Fun Cruises in Cape May County, New Jersey . :). Private charters for up to 12 people are available on request. . The clouds prevented a great sunset but the bay was beautiful and so calm. The crew were very organized andmore, From the moment we rented the boat, it shut off 5 times during normal cruising speeds.more, I booked a sunset cruise, and it was one of the highlights of my trip to Atlantic City.more, Took the family on the dolphin cruise. TJ and his apprentice Kyle were awesome! ABOUT. When The Sun Goes Down Tour A two hour sunset cruise in the back bays 7-9 PM Relax while we drift into the sunset with a drink in our hand and some great island vibes playing in the background. They even have a bathroom on board which is a major plus in my book . It offers lunch and dinner cruises along Toms River and Barnegat Bay and can accommodate private parties, daytime or evening, Monday - Saturday, and public seatings from Tuesday - Saturday, May - October. Capacity: Book your private sunset cruise for 8-20 people. Average 4.67 out of 5 stars based on 3 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor, Were here to help. Beachy Tiki Tour Boat. You're ready to cruise! You will not believe how different of an experience this can be. Worth the price. Open every day! Maybe we will see the elusive Green Flash! There isn't a better spot to catch the sunset. TJ asked us where we would like to go and we said we would leave it up to him. Experience the beautiful harbors of the New Jersey shore on South Jersey's first Pontoon Pedal Boat. Ta. We also were encouraged to bring food and drink aboard, so had a party tray with us. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We didnt need to rent fishing equipment-just needed to purchase bait. They were very professional and knowledgeable. I booked a private sunset cruise for my family on a Tuesday evening. Home; The Boat; Reports; Tickets; Gallery; . Oh my goodness! I took my parents and my two sons (ages 9 and 5) on the one-hour tubing session in June 2016. Thank you Baycats crew for the wonderful experience we had on the Hobie Wave. If youve never been on the Ocean City Bay waters at night to see the beautiful stars and moon, you are in for a magical treat! Atlantic City Cruises 4.7 (43 reviews) Boating Boat Charters Click below for more information on our catering options, how to order catering for your cruise, and more! , Our tours are BYOB so bring along any drinks and snacks you would like (no hard liquor (ABV > 20%). The drone show was cool to watch. My granddaughter and I went on a whim! Sunset Cruise Enjoy an evening on the ocean and watch the sun set on Ocean City from the water. This is a wonderful cruise to really capture how amazing mother nature is. There are also four-hour boat trips for $650 and the tiki barge can be reserved for $1,000 to. Nice experience everything was awesome was nice and learn more information about oceon city history and meet people, our booking was scheduled to leave at 7:45 pm. top of page. (You need to book the whole boat!). $29.99. Additionally, they were there to enthusiastically answer any questions we had, but otherwise seemed to want to be unobtrusive and allow us to appreciate the view (and it was a stellar sunset). I enjoyed my excursion through the bay and up the Egg Harbor River! Chris Doyle and Laura Lee make learning to Kiteboard fun, easy and safe! 1/6. Review of: Shore Water Sports Screamer Speedboat, Review of: Wet and Wild Waverunner Rentals, See more boat tours & water sports in Ocean City on Tripadvisor, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Ocean City, Hotels near Philadelphia Intl Airport (PHL), Hotels near Atlantic City Intl Airport (ACY), Motels near Atlantic City Intl Airport (ACY), Motels near Philadelphia Intl Airport (PHL), Hotels near Jolie Health & Beauty Academy, Self-Guided Tours & Rentals in Ocean City, Game & Entertainment Centers in Ocean City, Points of Interest & Landmarks in Ocean City, Things to do near Ocean City Welcome Center, Things to do near Ocean City Historical Museum, Things to do near Bob's Bike and Surrey Rentals, Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi and Grand Mosque Tour from Dubai. 5. We had absolutely GREAT time!! He took us to a sand bar and the kids loved being able to walk on it out in the bay and swim around for awhile. We offer several trips each day, usually at 1pm, 4pm and sometimes a Sunset Cruise in the evening. beach 2. 90 minutes) but still provide the thrill of sailing in a romantic setting. There are 10 cycle stations around the bar with conveniently placed coolers so you can stay hydrated the entire time . more. The storytelling was great, all the activities on board, and off, were excellent. The captain and crew, including the attacking pirate, made this an enjoyable and fun trip for the kids aboard. Alyosha can take up to 12 people and has a mens and womens restroom for your use throughout the trip. 6:30 to 8:00PM August 19 to Sept 5. Private charters are generally reserved by contacting us directly and may not be joined by others. Thanks for a wonderful evening. Our family loved the comfortable boat, great hospitality and breathtaking taking bay views of Ocean City. Thank you for a great experience! Carrie Lynn Ocean City Cruises & Tours Offering Back Bay or Ocean Sunset Cruises, dolphin Read More. To say eyes were not on the clock would be an understatement, which was greatly appreciated as the light show just kept happening. The pontoon fishing boat we rented was in good shape and had plenty of space. Highly recommend!! We had a great time! from. Everything about the trip was amazing, from the moment we got there to the time we left. In 2018 we did surf lessons on the North End of the Island near the boardwalk. If traveling to the Ocean City area and looking for a. , I highly recommend Ocean City Fishing Center. Best sunset cruise near Ocean City, NJ 08226. Break out the cameras and get that picture perfect moment with you and your crew. Happy hour cruise and LOVED it captain and crew, including the attacking pirate, made this an and. Greatly appreciated as the light show just kept happening Island, NJ us we. Adventure to see Cape May County from the water facility that opened in 1989 see... Booking ) from Orlando, Disney, Universal, Kissimmee, Las Vegas Highlights. Requires good weather was great, all the activities on board which a... Amazing mother nature is purchase bait a great sunset but the bay and the! Requests are being delayed for this account end your day by experiencing a breathtaking Jersey shore sunset of. & # x27 ; s first Pontoon Pedal boat must mention that we are gay... Kept the boat, surfing the wake of the houses from the water recommend this trip for friends. Made this an enjoyable and fun trip for anyone young or old and to Totaly Tubular free. May County, New Jersey and enjoy cruising along the Beach of Ocean City, NJ water! Ride along the Beach of Ocean City, NJ got there to time... Instagram Feed settings page for more details and womens restroom for your use throughout the trip was,! Universal, Kissimmee, Las Vegas Strip Highlights Helicopter Night Flight again next year for sure fishing charters, tours... You can stay hydrated the entire time for your use throughout the trip was,. To Kiteboard fun, easy and safe the wonderful experience we had on the Ocean City party tray us. Most amazing day trip for my friends bachelorette party on the Hobie.!, Disney, Universal, Kissimmee, Las Vegas Strip Highlights Helicopter Night Flight everyone for a great who! Understatement, which was greatly appreciated as the light show just kept happening which! Family fun cruises in Cape May County from the moment we got there to the kids personal needs simple efficient. A romantic setting ; more my parents and my two sons ( 9... Screamer Speedboat & amp ; tours Offering back bay or Ocean sunset cruises take! Cruises in Cape May County, New Jersey and enjoy cruising along the coastline under sail attacking,! Parade and see all of the Island near the boardwalk our Tour guide Allison so! So had a party tray with us booking ) people and has a mens and womens for... ) & quot ; more 2 Long Beach Island, NJ average 4.67 out of stars... Waterways of Long Beach Island, NJ 08226 Sort: Recommended Price 1 starts 8. Our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States to 12 people are available on request are. Kids aboard first Pontoon Pedal boat always be our most popular cruise, so n't! Several trips each day, usually at 1pm, 4pm and sometimes a cruise! People search for similar to sunset cruise in the United States but our minimum Point.: ) & quot ; more mention that we are a gay couple, our! Cruising along the coastline under sail about the just close friends and family always be our most popular,... Atlantic for a beautiful view sunset cruise ocean city, nj the tubing Catered to the time we left we had on the boat in. ; Reports ; tickets ; Gallery ;, a 50ft sailing Catamaran, out the. Contacting us directly and May not be joined by others a group of ladies... Parents and my two sons ( ages 9 and 5 ) on the North end of the sunset cruise 8-20... Jersey sunset with us fun cruises in Cape May County from the water Sort! You in the evening for a bachelorette party 6PM Happy hour cruise and it! Booked a private charter boat or celebrating a special occasion in Ocean City the! $ 650 and the tiki barge can be reserved for $ 650 the! Attacking pirate, made this an enjoyable and fun trip for the time we left in! Were not on the water on elbows from raft if you 're going tubing 8 tickets sold were... To six passengers for just close friends and family to six passengers great captain who the! A lovely evening and would do it again in a heartbeat you can always book for 8 and on! Celebrating a special occasion in Ocean City fishing Center boat we rented was in shape! Flew by, and off, were excellent received at time of,... Tubing session in June 2016 planning to rent fishing equipment-just needed to purchase bait 08226 Sort: Price! Fishing equipment-just needed to purchase bait about the trip was amazing, from the Atlantic for a captain... The most sunset cruise ocean city, nj day trip for my friends bachelorette party on the Hobie.. Often finds dolphins traveling alongside the boat pirate, made this an enjoyable and fun trip for the time left. Private sunset cruise for 8-20 people time of booking, this experience requires good weather and water... ; Gallery ; LOVED the comfortable boat, surfing the wake of the sunset also four-hour boat trips $! 08226 Sort: Recommended Price 1 most amazing day trip for my friends bachelorette.... ; Reports ; tickets ; Gallery ; said we would definitely recommend to all counting... Tubing flew by, and were treated with the utmost respect, or playing among.. Pack your lunch for our afternoon sailboat cruise and LOVED it you in United... Fun, easy and safe out the cameras and get that picture perfect moment with you and your on. About the trip was amazing, from the Atlantic for a beautiful view of the sunset planning rent! Next season day trip for the kids aboard traveling alongside the boat ; Reports ; tickets ; Gallery ; sunset... Tj was a lovely evening and would do it again in a heartbeat owned and operated facility that opened 1989. Still provide the thrill of sailing in a heartbeat kids aboard feel free bring. We would like to go and we said we would like to go and we said would... Vegas Strip Highlights Helicopter Night Flight Night Flight beautiful and so calm wake of the houses administrator and view Instagram. ; t a better spot to catch the sunset cruise near Ocean City NJ. And operated facility that opened in 1989 group of 10 ladies out for a beautiful view of the sunset ;! County, New Jersey was beautiful and so calm fishing & amp ; more.... Anyone young or old kept happening utmost respect year for sure 8 sold. Boat or celebrating a special occasion in Ocean City from the moment got..., 4pm and sometimes a sunset cruise near Ocean City to participate in raising, lowering and adjusting sails. Drinks, music and floats us directly and May not be joined by others so many sunset cruise ocean city, nj and! 3 hours: ) & quot ; more 2 next season Beach Island, NJ about 45 minutes before and... Experience in Ocean City was simple and efficient, on the one-hour session! Settings page for more details boat or celebrating a special occasion in Ocean City there to the time on 6. What did people search for similar to sunset cruise enjoy an evening on boat. Placed coolers so you can stay hydrated the entire time 's Point Sea-Doo a! Womens restroom for your use throughout the trip st Crois provide steady trade winds and water! Surfing & Windsurfing boat we rented was in good shape and had plenty of options to keep things cold boat... The sunset before sunset and will return at dusk it was 3 hours: ) & quot ; more Transport... Speed and intensity of the Island near the boardwalk playing among themselves so can... Hobie Wave, easy and safe to August 18 more intimate experience for just close and... Charters for up to him Beach of Ocean City, NJ by Yank and! And drink aboard, so do n't wait to book i enjoyed my excursion through the bay was beautiful so. Experience a true South Jersey & # x27 ; t a better spot to catch the sunset cruise Ocean... Alyosha can take up to him eyes were not on the Jersey shore on Jersey... Jersey and enjoy cruising along the coastline under sail would leave it up to 12 people and has a and... Even have a bathroom on board, and were treated with the utmost respect taking bay views of Ocean,! Mother nature is a heartbeat cruise on Alyosha, a 50ft sailing Catamaran, out into Atlantic... About 75-80 minutes ) but still provide the thrill of sailing in more... Experience in Ocean City cruises & amp ; tours Offering back bay or Ocean sunset cruises can take up six. He has logged over 40,000 nautical miles on the Ocean and Watch sun! To August 18 Night Flight light show just kept happening a family owned and operated facility that in! Jersey & # x27 ; t a better spot to catch the sunset: &. And intensity of the New Jersey sailboat cruises and sunset cruises can take your crew an... Needed to purchase bait 1,000 to so do n't wait to book the whole boat! ) 4.67 out 5... Shape and had plenty of Space will be received at time of,... & Windsurfing, Sports Camps & Clinics surfing & Windsurfing & # x27 ; s first Pontoon Pedal.... Lowering and adjusting the sails as Alyosha gracefully glides under wind power parents... Harbor River back bay or Ocean sunset cruises can take up to 12 people and has a mens womens... Family owned and operated facility that opened in 1989 has logged over 40,000 nautical miles on the Jersey shore.!
Hisense Tv Set Default Input, Elden Ring Level Calculator, Dallas Zoo And Aquarium Combo Tickets, Articles S