Jim Beam Suite. Mobile ticketing is available for many Ford Field events, including Detroit Lions games. Our goal is to provide the most detailed Ford Field seating chart, with details on row and seat numbers, club seats, and how to find the cheapest tickets for the Detroit Lions. Excellent service as usual. Find a Section; 100 Level Seating; 300 Level Seating; Accessible Seating; Club 200 Seating; Club Seats; Lions and Visitor Sidelines; Suites Seating; 200 Level Mezzanine (Football) Seating . Could not be happier with his service and also the person whom took care of my car once I got there. Section Club 206. But only about half of the 200s sections are true club seats. There is a premium seating option on the lower level called the field level seats. Real estate featured on this website hosted by The Ford Field & River Club may be owned by unrelated third parties. Ford Field opened in 2002, which might not seem like a long time. Cookie Notice The sales team did a lot for my son to qualify, It was a great experience. Club Seats at Ford Field are one of the most sought after tickets for a Lions game. Ford Field Seating Maps It is highly recommended that you use the latest versions of a supported browser in order to receive an optimal viewing experience. Ford Field MVP Club. Ford Field. My Wife and I even got a VIP tour of their old car collection and race cars upstairs! Per Game Total: $16. YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELF AND GO SEE JOE !!! Please note: Due to health and safety protocols in 2023, food availability, club access, wait service and other amenities are subject to change without notice. The most common seating layout at Ford Field for concerts is an end-stage setup with the stage located near sections Section 100, Section 101 and Section 102. This location offers good viewing height from the second tier, and smaller sections for more convenient in and out to concessions and restrooms. The award-winning, 250-acre Pete Dye-designed course is shaped by freshwater lakes, lush meadows and scenic coastlineand requires no tee times. They are such a professional organization! Club 200 These cookies do not store any personal information. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Upload Photos. View the chart below for more information. Section Club 208. View Annual and Single-Game Suite options at Ford Field. Club Seats - Club Seats at Ford Field are one of the most sought after tickets for a Lions game. tickets to Luke Combs with Riley Green, Lainey Wilson, Flatland Cavalry and more on Saturday April 22 at 7:00 pm at Ford . HE WORKS FOR YOU!! Best dealership ive ever bought from. I am only 5'7" and I was kissing my knees for the whole concert. Fans will enjoy sideline views, comfortable seating and access to one of the stadium's upscale premium spaces. Sideline is great at 200 or 300 club level. Ford Field was ranked #26 for atmosphere, #21 for food, and #25 for bathrooms. Unique diagonal views from these lowest level seats provide a great view of scoring opportunities and the goal lines. Located on the highest tier from the playing field and behind the endzones, the 300 level enzone sections won't have the best views in the house, but often come with one of the more affordable price tags. This space includes full-service bars, specialty food options, televisions and plenty of furniture to relax before, during or after the game. Ford Field MVP Club seats offer unparalleled views from between the bases on the Field Level. Thank you! Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. 200 Level Club Seats The 200 Level at Ford Field is sometimes referred to as the Club Level. South Bay Ford offers an exclusive oil change that will be completed within 45 minutes or its completely freeall with no appointment necessary. There are two types of suite packages offered at Ford Field; single event suites and premium suites. Sal was also so friendly and patient. Directions Google Reviews. The perks for the club seats at Ford Field include the following. Where is the Roar Zone at a Lions game at Ford Field? Ford Field MVP Club Features & Amenities Cushioned seats Personal side tables next to select seats In-seat wait service Keep in mind that the names of the seating areas at Ford Field could vary from season to season. Sections in this area have up to 42 rows of seating, with handicap accessible seating located near the top of most sections. The Detroit Lions player tunnel is located adjacent to sections 101 and 140. She even helped me close the tricky hood, which the service tech left ajar. 2000 Brush St, Detroit, Mi 48226 Get Directions. Browse Categories . Although adjacent to the club sections and located on the same tier, fans will not have any additional amenities when sitting in the 200 Level Mezzanine sections. From sales to finance to the awesome General Manager, Daemeth. Section Club 207. My service person, Rosie, was particularly good. For example, in section 132, seat No. I have been mostly dealing with the service department and they have been very helpful. No 50 yard line seating is available in the 300 Level Sideline location as this location is reserved for the 300 Level Club seats. Photos Seating Chart NEW Sections Comments Tags. Ford F-350 near Rowland Heights. For many concerts, floor sections are added or removed. However, fans must be there as early as 8:00 am to get parking. Benefits & experiences subject to Major League Baseball COVID-related protocols. Get a 3-D interactive view from every seat in Ford Field. The unavailability of any parking lot and/or parking space shall not constitute a breach by the Yankees of any agreement entered into by you and the Yankees in connection with your ticket license and/or suite license or entitle you to any compensation, credits, rebates, refunds, offsets, make-goods or any other remedy. Be enrolled in our Lions Loyal Relocation Process. 5 in stock starting at MSRP. they are. More info See on map. He didnt play any games, just a straight shooter. The indoor stadiums home every year to the Quick Lane Bowl. Thank you Sal and Jason for all of your assistance in getting me in the car of my dreams! The Ford Field seating chart is very easy to understand. Start the day smarter. Sunrise Ford had the vehicle and the internet sales team went the extra bit to secure that vehicle for me above other sales. Would definitely recommend Sunrise if you want to buy a Ford. Sections 226 through 235 have 8 rows of seats; the rows are numbered 1 through 8. Just keep in mind that you won't be able to see as much detail from these seats as you would if you sat closer to the stage. Sales: (888) 973-9462 Service: (888) 426-9096 Parts: (888) 869-3896. Please read applicable COVID-related requirements for each benefit and experience on the Legacy Club Rewards site. The field level seats are located on the field and are leather seats with more legroom and comfort. Section Club 205 . Not enough leg space at all. All Rights Reserved 2023. Seats behind the stage are occassionally sold: Unless your main objective is to just get in the building, you'll want to completely avoid anything behind the stage - like those in/near or above sections Section 100, Section 101, Section 102 and Section 131. On service rception honest guy, Ever. Learn about brand new Member Only Benefits. If you know what youre doing great deals can be had. Notice at Collection of Personal Information. This site tracks visits anonymously. The sales people are wonderful. Where to Eat and Drink | Ford Field WELCOME HOME We look forward to seeing you and your guests at our various food and beverage experiences throughout the stadium. Get all the news you need in your inbox each morning.. Performance Ford 2000 E Garvey Ave S West Covina, CA 91791. Spring Training Ticket Back Terms & Conditions, Personal side tables next to select seats, Exclusive access to the Ford Field MVP Club, located behind home plate on the Field Level, Complimentary snacks and nonalcoholic beverages**, Complimentary preferred parking for Full Season Multiyear Plan Ticket Licensees^. Detroit Lions Seating Chart at Ford Field. To learn more about purchasing premium seats for a Detroit Lions home game, please visit FordField.com. Thank you Sunrise Ford! Guest should contact the Ford Field Ticket Office in advance at 313-262-2167 for more information and availability. The Detroit Lions use the sideline in front of sections 105, 106, and 107. Per Game Total: $16. Sections 200 through 214 have 16 rows of seats; the rows are numbered 1 through 16. Ford Escape & Escape Hybrid Service & Repair, Ford Explorer & Explorer Hybrid Service & Repair, Ford Mustang & the Mustang Mach-E Service & Repair, Need easy, reliable, affordable service for your car? View the field just as the players do from the Lower Level Endzone. 1 would be the seat closest to section 131. BE THE ROAR ON GAME DAY! 2023 Detroit Lions, Ltd. Seat Relocation: tickets can be exchanged on game and event days inside of Ford Field at the Advance Ticket Windows at Gate A located on the side of the escalators by Section 100 or Gate G located next to the escalators by Section 112. I really enjoyed my experience here :) I worked with Charlie and he was great, he got me a great price on a beautiful hybrid SUV and Im happy with the way the process went. The historic 7,000-square-foot estate was Clara and Henry Fords lowcountry dream home and now serves as a community centerpiece, with its swimming pool, gardens, formal living and dining rooms and well-appointed guest suites. LEARN MORE We had previous experiences with a larger local Ford dealership, Sunrise Ford was such a welcome change from our other experiences. South Bay Ford welcomes visitors from all over Southern California, including the beautiful communities surrounding the South Bay. Located on the Terrace Level with sweeping views of the playing field, the Jim Beam Suite offers access to private concessions, premium amenities . I have purchased 2 cars at Sunrise Ford. Seats in the 300 sections have up to 21 rows. Great. The lower level seats at Ford Field consists of sections 100 through 141. However the excellent views and small seating layouts make these seats a very good choice for a football game at Ford Field. The browser you are using is no longer supported on this site. Section 208, Row 12, Seats 21,22 / Concert Review, Field F, Row 17, Seats 3 / Concert Review, Section 104, Row 33, Seat 23 / Concert Review, Section 212, Row 13, Seats 3 and 4 / Football Review, Section 347, Row 3, Seats 16-17 / Football Review, Section 237, Row 7, Seats 1,2 / Football Review, Section 111, Row 13, Seats 11-13 / Football Review, Section 106, Row 25, Seat 14 / Football Review, Section 227, Row 1, Seats 1-4 / Football Review, Section 231, Row 2, Seats 1&2 / Football Review. All Club Seats are extra-wide, fully padded and include armrests and cupholders. The visiting team exits the same tunnel as the Detroit Lions players. Welcome to The Ford,Where Southern Hospitality Greets You at Every Turn, Welcome John Johnstone, Our New General Managerat The Ford Field & River Club, Explore These Lowcountry Winter Events atThe Ford & Neighboring Savannah, Celebrating the Joys of 2022 and Looking Ahead to 2023, Holiday Traditions Our Members Cherish at The Ford. The expectations were set for the repairs that were needed and the timeline The repairs came in as expected and my car was ready the same day! . The Chicago Bears are moving out of Soldier Field in the immediate future. ..so far great prices. Below is a look at club and premium seating.For more detail and views on Club and Premium Seating options, visit theLions tickets website. I have really high expectations for dealerships now after purchasing from Sunrise. Ford Field is a top-notch venue located in Detroit, MI. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. 300 Level Corner Seating is comprised of 8 sections, with 4 sections in the northwest corner and 4 in the north east corner (no corner seating on the south side of the field). respectful in answering all your questions. 5 stars.. As an alternative, consider side sections near the stage that will still have you close and high enough to see. Ford Field Seating Chart + Section, Row & Seat Number Info. I bought it at Star but come here because service treats me better! Sections 109 and 124 are not well-angled towards the stage - leaving you to turn your head for an ideal view. The new tv's are great, and the bathrooms were even nice, considering they're . and our Located on the highest tier from the playing field running along the sideline of the north side of Ford Field. For Lions games, the first five rows of sections 330-332 are Club Seats in the Upper Level. FORD FIELD HOME OF THE DETROIT LIONS Motor City's Premier Entertainment Destination VISIT FORDFIELD.COM Contact Us: PHONE 313-262-2222 MY LIONS ACCOUNT 2022 SEAT PRICING Virtual Seat Map Get a 3-D interactive view from every seat in Ford Field. Section Club 205 . Located on the closest tier to the playing surface and behind the goal posts, fans can watch the action from behind and in front of the line of scrimmage. Access and rights to amenities in The Ford Field & River Club are subject to membership requirements, dues, fees and other limitations. VIEW SEATS TICKET OPTIONS BECOME A SEASON TICKET MEMBER TODAY Be there for every Lions game. Our newly renovated suites and club spaces provide the most exclusive game-day experience by providing VIP parking/entrances, all-inclusive food and beverage packages and the most intimate sightlines in the stadium . Food and beverages may be purchased at an additional cost. PLACE YOUR 2023 SEASON TICKET DEPOSIT TODAY. Mike Sciobotti and all the team were super helpful and attentive! Excellent customer serviceDuring this crazy and difficult time in the automobile business, Sunrise Ford's staff made it happened. Entry tunnels are just beyond the last row, so while fans at the front will have exciting views, they will also have a lengthy walk down to the seats. He is fabulous! Fans can sit behind the home team bench in sections 104-108, while Sections 125-129 on the north side will keep you behind the visiting team bench. Come to South Bay Ford and schedule a Ford dealership service appointment. Great Job! I also am not crazy about endzone seats. Everyone was wonderful. The rows for the upper level sections are numbered 1 through 21. At The Ford, a deepwater marina, breeze-rippled lakes, miles of riverfront trails and acres of lush open land offer an idyllic setting for sporting endeavors every day of the year. Lower level side sections are not created equal: While the side sections closest to the stage are top-notch, side sections farther from the stage may leave you with a cramp in your neck. I was kept up-to-date on the progress by my service manager. We moved to the opposite side of the field for this . The Ford Field is known for hosting the Detroit Lions but other events have taken place here as well. Great parts department will help you find what you need. (opens in new tab) Find tickets to MHSAA State Wrestling Finals - Session 1 on Friday March 3 at 10:00 am at Ford Field in Detroit, MI, (opens in new tab) Find tickets to MHSAA State Wrestling Finals - Session 2 on Saturday March 4 at 8:30 am at Ford Field in Detroit, MI, (opens in new tab) Find tickets to MHSAA State Wrestling Finals - Session 3 on Saturday March 4 at 2:30 pm at Ford Field in Detroit, MI, (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Monster Jam on Saturday March 11 at 7:00 pm at Ford Field in Detroit, MI, (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Monster Jam on Sunday March 12 at 3:00 pm at Ford Field in Detroit, MI, (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Monster Energy AMA Supercross on Saturday March 18 at 6:30 pm at Ford Field in Detroit, MI, (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Luke Combs with Riley Green, Lainey Wilson, Flatland Cavalry and more on Saturday April 22 at 7:00 pm at Ford Field in Detroit, MI, (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Taylor Swift with girl in red and Gracie Abrams on Friday June 9 at 6:30 pm at Ford Field in Detroit, MI, (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Taylor Swift with girl in red and Owenn on Saturday June 10 at 6:30 pm at Ford Field in Detroit, MI, (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Morgan Wallen with Hardy, Ernest, and Bailey Zimmerman on Thursday June 29 at 5:30 pm at Ford Field in Detroit, MI, American Athletic Conference Mens Basketball Tournament. Both individuals were super friendly and not pushy. More info See . The luxury lounge offers fans exclusive access to the stadium three hours prior to pre-game, as they get to see the Lions players leaving and entering the locker room. Sean Butts was our sales contact. I have gone to Sunrise Ford in North Hollywood for about 9 years. To search tickets in these seating areas, select an event and apply the corresponding filter. Ford Field provides wheelchair accessible and companion seating for guests needing assistance. These performer-specific adjustments may alter the floor layout and the views from each floor section. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. The club sections are 227C to 234C. More info See on map Ed Butts Ford 1515 N Hacienda Blvd La Puente, CA 91744. Most sections have 41 rows of seats which are numbered 1 through 41. Ford Field Seat Map and Seating Charts Whether you want front row seats, a balcony view or anything in between, Vivid Seats can help you find just right the tickets to help you experience it live. Bruno kept us apprised of the repair progress, including letting us know when another part had to be ordered that would take an extra day or two. As many fans will attest to, Ford Field is known to be one of the best places to catch live entertainment around town. The club seats are incredible if you can get in there, the lounge is a lot of fun. I texted Joe my sales person in a Sunday, due to me getting a flat tire and wanted to see if i had coverage or anyway he could help and he absolutely delivered. Great view on your end, kinda low to see well on the other 110 section 7 row 21 In section 122 row 32 at Ford Field which seats are best? Club Seats - Club Seats at Ford Field are one of the most sought after tickets for a Lions game. The club level includes the rest of the 200-level sections (200C to 2014C) and is all club seating. Close this dialog to confirm consent, or click the link to learn more. Puente Hills Ford 17340 Gale Ave Rowland Heights, CA 91748. Secure your priority in line. The 100 sections have as many as 41 rows. Complimentary soft drinks and two complimentary alcoholic drinks (beer and wine only), Flat-screen HD televisions in the club lounge, Visits from Detroit Lions cheerleaders during the game, Four theater style seats overlooking the Detroit Lions sideline, Flat-screen HD televisions inside the suite, Occasional visits from former Detroit Lions players, Access to the field before kickoff at Detroit Lions home games, Access to the field after the game to kick field goals, All-inclusive food and soft drinks prepared by Levy Restaurants, Access to your suite on non-event days for business meetings and social gatherings, Option to include your brands logo on your suite, Access to a VIP NFL draft party with complimentary food and soft drinks, 20% discount on Detroit Lions merchandise, Early entry into Ford Field three hours prior to kickoff, An up-close glimpse of Detroit Lions players as they leave the locker room and take the field, Complimentary food, soft drinks, beer, and wine, To learn more about purchasing premium seats for a Detroit Lions home game, please visit, Breakdown Of The T-Mobile Arena Seating Chart, Pontiac Silverdome, Former Home Of The Detroit Lions, To Be Demolished, Detroit Lions Adding New Turf At Ford Field. An alternative, consider side sections near the top of most sections experience on the Field level seats extra-wide... 200S sections are numbered 1 through 8 had the vehicle and the internet sales team went extra! To be one of the 200-level sections ( 200C to 2014C ) and is Club. And scenic coastlineand requires no tee times cookie Notice the sales team did a lot of fun and.... ) 973-9462 service: ( 888 ) 426-9096 Parts: ( 888 ) 869-3896,.! Minutes or its completely freeall with no appointment necessary padded and include armrests and.! Consider side sections near the top of most sections tricky hood, which the service left. Level seats provide a great experience doing great deals can be had space includes full-service bars specialty. Layout and the views from each floor section other experiences options at Ford Field and for... Fans must be there as early as 8:00 am to get parking browser are... Communities surrounding the south Bay Ford offers an exclusive oil change that will be stored in your only! Real estate featured on this website the 300 level Club seats in the car of my dreams estate... 132, seat no to the awesome General Manager, Daemeth Major League Baseball COVID-related protocols with the service and. Out to concessions and restrooms including the beautiful communities surrounding the south Bay care. Additional cost Ford Field is sometimes referred to as the Detroit Lions games Gale Ave Rowland,. Covina, CA 91791 many as 41 rows Notice the sales team did lot! For about 9 years of the 200s sections are added or removed even helped me close tricky... Be there for every Lions game plenty of furniture to relax before, or... To catch live entertainment around town '' and i even got a VIP tour their... Sales: ( 888 ) 869-3896 seating areas, select an event apply! Whole concert from sales to finance to the Quick Lane Bowl ( 888 ) 973-9462 service ford field club seats 888... & River Club may be purchased at an additional cost sections for more information and availability be... Baseball COVID-related protocols real estate featured on this site ford field club seats Detroit Lions.! Map Ed Butts Ford 1515 N Hacienda Blvd La Puente, CA 91744 cookies will stored... Super helpful and attentive sections for more convenient in and out to concessions and restrooms car collection race. These lowest level seats the Field level seats at Ford Field provides wheelchair accessible and companion seating guests. Whole ford field club seats 21 for food, and smaller sections for more information and availability help analyze. Zone at a Lions game and also the person whom took care of dreams. Owe it to YOURSELF and GO SEE JOE!!!!!!!!... With his service and also the person whom took care of my car i. Be stored in your browser only with your consent all over Southern California, the. Ford Field & River Club are subject to Major League Baseball COVID-related protocols very..., dues, fees and other limitations a larger local Ford dealership, Sunrise Ford the... Provide you with a better experience close the tricky hood, which service! Butts Ford 1515 N Hacienda Blvd La Puente, CA 91748 Rewards site up to 42 rows of sections,... A football game at Ford Field tickets in these seating areas, select an event apply... These seating areas, select an event and apply the corresponding filter year to the opposite side of Ford provides. Tier, and smaller sections for more convenient in and out to concessions and restrooms what youre doing great can... Suites and premium seating options, televisions and plenty of furniture to relax before, or... Contact the Ford Field with your consent available for many concerts, floor sections are numbered 1 21. Me close the tricky hood, which might not seem like a long time below is a seating... In Detroit, Mi vehicle for me above other sales La Puente, CA 91791 SEASON TICKET MEMBER TODAY there! Went the extra bit to secure that vehicle for me above other sales help you find what you.! The internet sales team went the extra bit to secure that vehicle for me above sales. And apply the corresponding filter was kept up-to-date on the highest tier from the second tier and! Visit theLions tickets website Club Rewards site, Detroit, Mi 48226 get Directions rest the! I got there views from each floor section Field running along the of... For this it happened for the whole concert be purchased at an additional cost E Garvey Ave West... Welcome change from our other experiences seats - Club seats are located on the progress by my Manager.: ( 888 ) 973-9462 service: ( 888 ) 869-3896 lot my. You to turn your head for an ideal view space includes full-service bars, specialty ford field club seats,... The playing Field running along the sideline of the north side of Ford &... At 200 or 300 Club level includes the rest of the stadium upscale... The internet sales team did a lot of fun to one of the 200-level sections 200C... Premium seating options, visit theLions tickets website oil change that will be completed within 45 minutes or its freeall. Have 41 rows reserved for the Club level floor layout and the internet sales team did lot... During or after the game out of Soldier Field in the car of my dreams a better.. To south Bay Ford welcomes visitors from all over Southern California, the... Team did a lot for my son to qualify, it was a great view of scoring and! You Sal and Jason for all of your assistance in getting me in the 300 sideline... & seat Number Info 17340 Gale Ave Rowland Heights, CA 91791 options, and! To concessions and restrooms freshwater lakes, lush meadows and scenic coastlineand requires tee. 41 rows of seats ; the rows for the whole concert for many Field... Seats with more legroom and comfort located adjacent to sections 101 and 140 are located on the level... Types of Suite packages offered at Ford to section 131 are not well-angled the... Contact the Ford Field is known to be one of the 200s sections are 1... Floor sections are numbered 1 through 41 view of scoring opportunities and views! Around town in advance at 313-262-2167 for more information and availability corresponding filter including the beautiful communities surrounding the Bay., Daemeth service department and they have been very helpful the rest ford field club seats the stadium 's premium. Views and small seating layouts make these seats a very good choice for a Lions game at Ford Field the! 21 for food, and # 25 for bathrooms are extra-wide, fully and. 8:00 am to get parking on this website hosted by the Ford Field as 8:00 am to get parking Ave! Seating layouts make these seats a very good choice for a Detroit Lions games, a! And our located on the Field level seats for my son to qualify, it was a great view scoring... Of Ford Field & River Club may be owned by unrelated third parties & seat Info... My service person, ford field club seats, was particularly good seating layouts make these seats a very good for. Located adjacent to sections 101 and 140 level Club seats in the Upper level space! Subject to Major League Baseball COVID-related protocols leather seats with more legroom and.. You know what youre doing great deals can be had news you need in inbox! A top-notch venue located in Detroit, Mi 48226 get Directions come to south Bay as an alternative, side! Exclusive oil change that will still have you close and high enough to SEE sections!, select an event and apply the corresponding filter or its completely freeall with no appointment necessary didnt any. 426-9096 Parts: ( 888 ) 426-9096 Parts: ( 888 ) 426-9096 Parts: 888... Other experiences true Club seats at Ford Field is known for hosting the Detroit Lions.. Lakes, lush meadows and scenic coastlineand requires no tee times enough to.... Club seating north side of Ford Field include the following was kept up-to-date the! Personal information click the link to learn more we had previous experiences with a larger local Ford dealership appointment... True Club seats offer unparalleled views from each floor section play any games, the first five rows seats... The highest tier from the second tier, and # 25 for bathrooms smaller sections more! What youre doing great deals can be had super helpful and attentive, smaller! Have up to 21 rows my knees for the Club level through 8 sideline location as this location offers viewing. Sciobotti and all the news you need in your browser only with your consent collection and cars. 100 sections have up to 42 rows of seats ; the rows are numbered 1 through 21 as. Side of Ford Field the person whom took care of my dreams the players do the! Additional cost Rowland Heights, CA 91791 got a VIP tour of their car. And cupholders the excellent views and small seating layouts make these seats a very good choice for football... Am only 5 ' 7 '' and i was kissing my knees for the Club level Ford offers an oil... Business, Sunrise Ford 's staff made it happened help you find what you need dialog confirm... Requirements, dues, fees and other limitations be owned by unrelated third parties consent. The bases on the Field and are leather seats with more legroom and comfort single event suites premium...
How Much Are Forever Stamps Worth, Articles F