Highly recommend - we will be going back for their happy hour to check it out again. Ancho chile marinated, jicama-mango slaw, pickled fresno chiles, black beans & avocado-tomatillo pure, FRESH CARLSBAD BLACK MUSSELS / 15.25 . 9350 Fuerte Dr, 91941 La Mesa. They were constantly checking in on us, making sure we had everything we needed. Other then that, the rest was great. Caper lemon butter sauce, rice & fresh seasonal vegetables, WOK-CHARRED AHI / 18.50 Other options. Brigantine Gift Card . By now we had 15 minutes, and your waiter convinced me that you could shoot out some ciappino 'lickety split'. Mon-Thurs 5:00pm-9:00pm. Avocado relish with red crab, PARMESAN CRUSTED SAUTED SAND DABS / 24 Brig Clam Chowder. Anthony we fantastic Compliments you when you've had a bad day. $14.00. Experience: Previous experience not required, but a plus. Brigantine Near Me. Bar area seating for business or romance. to be what youll find on the regular menu, omits key ingredients. Our server, Diane, is especially great. $175. glueten free itemGF, OYSTERS ROCKEFELLER Fri-Sat 4:30pm9:00pm, Sun-Thurs 11:30am9:30pm Two local favorites have updated their happy hour menus for all of Coronado to enjoy! terrific. People in La Mesa Also Viewed. Brigantine Flex Fit Hat - Navy: Your Price: $20.00 Brigantine Gift Card: Brigantine Hot Sauce - Out of Stock: Your Price: $7.00 Brigantine Koozie: Your Price: $2.00 Brigantine Pint Glass: Your Price: $2.00 Brigantine Trucker Hat - Navy: Your Price: $12.00 Ketch Brewing Hoodie: $150. Food delicious ! Holiday Inn San Diego - la Mesa, an IHG Hotel. Localzalo en el mapa y llama para reservar mesa. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Well, by the time you brought out the soup, my wife & son had to go to the theater and previews had begun. Menu. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Lobster special at $26.00 was well prepared. Did you know that JavaScript does the following? Topped with our signature crab cake & asparagus finished with barnaise sauce; served with mashed potatoes & roasted heirloom carrots, PAN ROASTED SCALLOPS / 26.50 The Brigantine is more than just home to some of San Diego's finest seafood. Join to view profile . "We are looking for friendly, energetic, detail-orientated team players who enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced environment and are able to work a flexible schedule. 2008 reviews. Location was very nice and have many stories to tell. Lettuce, tomato & jalapeo white sauce on a hoagie roll, SOFT SHELL CRAB BLT / 16 Brigantine La Mesa also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (619) 465-1935. Brunch . 919 Seacoast Drive Imperial Beach, CA 91932 (619) 591-1350. Booked 45 times today. Explore restaurants near you to find what you love. THE BRIGANTINE, INC. La Mesa, CA (On Site) Full-Time. Lobster & sweet red crab, sliced avocado, diced egg, tomato, bacon, blue cheese & mixed lettuce tossed in avocado-lime vinaigrette. They had a blackened sea bass that was out of this world and literally melted in your mouth. Coconut jasmine rice, grilled broccolini, pineapple buerre blanc, ROASTED HALF CHICKEN / 19.50 Find The Brigantine in Point Loma, Coronado, Poway, Escondido, Del Mar, La Mesa, Imperial Beach, & Portside Pier Seared sushi-grade tuna, wok-tossed vegetables, jasmine rice & wasabi-shoyu sauce, SHRIMP & CRAB LOUIE / 19.25 (FULL) 11.25 (HALF) It's got a nice cosy bar where you can sit and watch your favorite sports channels, or if you are a food enthusiast,you can watch the chefs prepare the dishes right infront of you. Banquet, Bar/Lounge, Beer, BYO Wine, Cocktails, Corkage Fee, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Options, Happy Hour, Indoor Fireplace, Non-Smoking, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Lemon beurre blanc parmesan risotto & chef's vegetables, Sauted Mexican shrimp bacon Bilbao chorizo creamed yellow grits & lemon pan sauce, Wrapped in bacon & broiled served with mashed potatoes chef's vegetables & jalapeo white sauce, Pork belly, Spanish chorizo, blue cheese & salted caramel, Pan-seared blue crab, white wine mustard, fresh slaw, Chorizo, shallots, garlic, lemon grass, red curry-coconut broth & toasted baguette, Crisp greens tossed with hearts of palm, dried cranberries, glazed pecans, & crumbled blue cheese vinaigrette, Bacon, diced tomato & hard-boiled egg, cider-cottage cheese vinaigrette, Chopped romaine tossed in our classic caesar dressing with garlic croutons & parmesan cheese, Iceberg wedge, chopped tomato, crumbled bacon, buttermilk blue cheese, Shrimp & sweet red crab, sliced avocado, diced egg, tomato, bacon, blue cheese & mixed lettuce tossed in avocado-lime vinaigrette, Red bell pepper, tomato, onion, cucumber, avocado, olives, bacon & mixed lettuce tossed in red wine vinaigrette, Shrimp, crab, avocado, egg, cucumber, tomato, mixed greens, louie dressing, Time for Bubbles: Bottle of Kenwood Brut $20, Wild rice, Swiss chard, pancetta, cipollini onion, cherry tomato, pomegranate, browned butter & roasted butternut squash pure, Lemon beurre blanc, parmesan risotto & chef's vegetables, 10oz cut topped with blue cheese-truffle crust, mashed potatoes, garlic French beans & red wine demi glace, Avocado lime butter, parmesan risotto & broccolini, Panko breaded, goat cheese & prosciutto stuffing, mashed potatoes, arugula, cherry tomatoes, sherry vinaigrette & roasted garlic parmesan cream sauce, Baby portabella mushroom, roasted red pepper, brussels sprout leaves, cipollini onion, yellow cherry tomato, couscous & red curry-coconut broth, Cucumber-jicama slaw & cilantro remoulade on blue corn tortillas, garlic truffle fries & chef's vegetables, Thinly sliced beef, jack cheese, horseradish cream, au jus, Lump blue crab cake, tomato, lettuce, mustard aioli, 1/2 lb American wagyu, smoked bacon, wild mushroom confit, caramelized onion, roasted garlic spread, bibb lettuce & aged cheddar, garlic truffle fries, Maple syrup, mixed berries, two eggs any style, breakfast potatoes, choice of bacon or sausage, Diced skirt steak, hand cut tortilla chips tossed in guajillo-roasted chile sauce, topped with scrambled eggs, sour cream, salsa fresca & cotija cheese, Red crab, shrimp, spinach, mushroom, bell pepepr, fontina cheese & roasted tomato sauce, Jumbo lump crab, poached eggs & bearnaise sauce, breakfast potatoes, Slowly braised pork shoulder served with warm corn tortillas, spanish rice, beans, salsa fresca, avocado, lime & cilantro, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. Family-owned and operated since 1969, we at The Brigantine Family of Restaurants attribute our success and longevity to our outstanding employees and managers! Ketch Grill & Taps Gift Card - Blue. more. Lunch. However a nice part of dining out is a cocktail before dinner. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. But the bar staff were very kind and friendly, despite being super busy. The busser cleaned our table as we finished and the server made sure we had everything we needed. Excellent service, great food. I have been to this location before on several occasions and will continue to return when I am working in the area. The dish was very good and prepared as needed. Get quick answers from Brigantine La Mesa staff and past visitors. Sauted wild mexican shrimp, bacon, lemon pan sauce, 338 followers 336 connections. It's always cooked perfectly. Highly recommend - we will be going back for their happy hour to check it out again. We had Armando as our waiter and he amazing a long with DJ. My Neighborhood. We eat here on every visit to San Diego and last did so on December 8, 2010. Where are the best spots in town to find taco specials? Open now : 11:30 AM - 9:30 PM. We built our restaurants on the core philosophy that everyone should feel like a part of the family from the second they walk in the door until long after theyve left. Due to some medication I currently take I have to lay off the greens as much as possible. This is the go-to place for East County whether it be in the bar for Taco Tuesday or a nice quiet in the dining area. The server checked with the kitchen to make sure the dish I wanted could be prepared the way I needed it and assured me it could. English muffin, canadian bacon, poached eggs, hollandaise; breakfast potatoes, BRIG SCRAMBLE / 14 Aguas Frescas are available fresh every day!more, I ate at this place many times.The food is usually pretty good and healthy. Amazing good, a little pricey but worth it. My sister and I came here on a Tuesday afternoonmore, I usually come for happy hour or taco Tuesday. Serving some of San Diego's finest seafood since 1969. The Places: The Brigantine, Portside Pier, 1360 North Harbor Drive, The Embarcadero, 619-719 . Board Runner (Former Employee) - Poway, CA - July 20, 2018. Order popular dishes from a variety of restaurants. Will go again but never on a Tuesday!". Overall our rating was excellent and the restaurant is highly recommended. Excellent service too. By now we had 15 minutes, and your waiter convinced me that you could shoot out some ciappino 'lickety split'. $200. Phone 619.465.1935. Traditional Fish and Chips. glueten free itemGF, Red bell pepper, tomato, onion, cucumber, avocado, olives, bacon, red wine vinaigrette, CRISPY BRUSSELS SPROUTS The server and busser were both friendly, helpful and efficient! Lobster & sweet red crab, sliced avocado, diced egg, tomato, bacon, blue cheese & mixed lettuce tossed in avocado-lime vinaigrette, Dinner Menu Show more. Newly redesigned at the end of 2006, The Poway . We went on taco Tuesday. The special of the day was a grilled fish sandwich. Customers can print a coupon for $15 off their purchase, take advantage of the 24-hour Power Deal with discount pricing, and enjoy award-winning fish tacos, marinated seafood dishes, and other specialties. Sun-Thurs 4:30pm-8:30pm Fri-Sat 4:30pm-9:00pm . La Mesa. The server and busser were both friendly, helpful and efficient! If I didn't have to move I wouldn't have left the Brigantine. Brigantine Menu with Prices. Sun 10:00 am2:00 pm Date Time. Nice ambiance, good service, high quality food. $15.25. Job Details. Every time you eat with us, youre tasting years of hard work, innovation, and commitment to good food. Contact info: Brigantine Seafood. Please go to the settings menu on your phone related to your web browser, and re-enable JavaScript. Madelyn was our server and she tended to our every need. Hotels near Pacific Southwest Railway Museum, Hotels near Tree Of Life Messianic Congregation, Mexican Restaurants for Large Groups in La Mesa, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in La Mesa. They went above and beyond to help her out. Property Description: La Mesa Brigantine. At this point you're probably reconsidering your decision to have JavaScript disabled. Helix Room - 70 seatedPatio - 60 seated; 80 standingFood and beverage minimums apply for private space. I appreciated his effort and concern. Needless to say, we havent been back. We are part of the Brigantine, Inc and offer flexible . BRIG 1ST CATCH They had a dj playing 80s music but the music was blaring loud. Overall very pleasant experience. 10. Stay Up To Date with Everything Brigantine, Link to a sister resturants of Brigantine Seafood. Casa de vacaciones en Hilton Head con cocina y balcn. Wont be back anytime soon. Oh, and the wedge salad - so so good. Order delivery or takeout. Full-Time. Nice and clean, well decorated, plenty of parking and a great great staff! Brigantine Menu Lunch the Classics. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions. The dish was very good and prepared as needed. BO-beau fits all occasions, whether you are meeting friends on the patio for drinks and appetizers, celebrating a special event with family, watching a game at the bar, or spending a romantic evening with your significant other. Crisp & Clean Obsession Easy-to-love Beer Made for Making Memories Explore Our Beers. Located on the upper level of the Grossmont Colony Financial Centre, this particular Brigantine Restaurant is easily accessible by the 8 freeway. Lunch Fri, Sat 11:30 am10:30 pm Stay Up To Date with Everything Brigantine, Link to a sister resturants of Brigantine Seafood. The food was great!! We frequent the La Mesa Brigantine at least twice weekly, sometimes more often. Dried cranberries, candied pecans, hearts of palm, crumbled blue cheese in mixed baby lettuces, house vinaigrette, SPINACH SALAD / 7.25 When we left our ears were throbbing like after being at a loud concert. IBU. Finca Casa Blanca Mexican restaurant - 9570 Murray Dr, La Mesa. Location. With the reputation of the Brigantine chain we had expectations that the food wouldbe good, and it was! Mexican-Style Amber Lager. 4.5. Takeout (619) 465-1935. Our waiter was attentive and professional ! Make a reservation. Menu and prices subject to change We don't skimp on anything and we ensure your food is perfectly made. Get quick answers from Brigantine La Mesa staff and past visitors. Very well made, lots of flavor and a little bit of a kick with the Cajun spices! This spot serves fresh off-the-boat seafood, USDA steaks and more. Its a bit loud in there, bit we will be back.More, We had an appointment for dinner but it was later than when we arrived. 3-course dinners starting at $22.50 (per person) The last time unfortunately the salad wasn't as fresh as usual. GOLDEN ALE-BATTERED TRUE COD FISH & CHIPS / 20 We sell tacos, quesadillas, tortas, mulitas and more!more. What is the most popular dinner entre? IBU. They always go over and beyond to be sure you have a great experience. 17 Photos 54 Reviews. Risotto was watery and tastless. The Brigantine La Mesa, CA Full time Cook Job Summary The Brigantine, Inc. is a locally owned and operated restaurant group with over 50 years serving our San Diego communities. 2349 reviews. See all 6 Brigantine Seafood Restaurant outlets in San Diego. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Menu and prices subject to change. Die Speisekarte fr La Mesa Tequila Taco aus Galloway ist momentan noch nicht vorhanden. Brand: Brigantine Seafood. Very quick service at the bar and friendly hosts. Fried Cod Fish Tacos. The busser cleaned our table as we finished and the server made sure we had everything we needed. Another in our group had Sand Dabs. We ordered dessert, but there was no complimentary dessert to acknowledge the occasion. Locations: Coronado. Private event areas are available for groups of 20-80 guests.Mt. Poway, CA - July 20, 2018 rice & fresh seasonal vegetables, WOK-CHARRED AHI / Other! Located on the regular menu, omits key ingredients your phone related to your web browser, and waiter! The salad was n't as fresh as usual, innovation, and it was vegetables, WOK-CHARRED AHI 18.50! Armando as our waiter and he amazing a long with DJ Site ) Full-Time the level... You 've had a blackened sea bass that was out of this world literally. Cocina y balcn we finished and the wedge salad - so so good Seafood since,..., good service, high quality food decision to have JavaScript disabled relish! But a plus related to your web browser, and it was delete this answer dessert! Unfortunately the salad was n't as fresh as usual of Tripadvisor LLC please read our Terms Conditions... A Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC $ 22.50 ( per person ) the time... El mapa y llama para reservar Mesa slaw, pickled fresno chiles black! Good service, high quality food lemon butter sauce, rice & fresh vegetables! Always go over and beyond to be what youll find on the regular menu, key... We finished and the wedge salad - so so good the wedge salad - so... To your web browser, and re-enable JavaScript cleanliness, atmosphere, tips. This world and literally melted in your mouth are part of the Brigantine, Inc and offer flexible change... Ca 91932 ( 619 ) 591-1350 time you eat with us, making sure we had everything we.! Marinated, jicama-mango slaw, pickled fresno chiles, black beans & avocado-tomatillo pure fresh... Lunch Fri, Sat 11:30 am10:30 pm stay Up to Date with Brigantine! Clean, well decorated, plenty of parking and a little pricey but worth it!... Well made, lots of flavor and a great experience pan sauce 338. 1969, we at the bar staff were very kind and friendly, despite being super busy menu, key... They had a blackened sea bass that was out of this world and literally melted in your mouth La! Despite being super busy sauce, rice & fresh seasonal vegetables, WOK-CHARRED AHI 18.50! And the wedge salad - so so good en el mapa y para! Experience: Previous experience not required, but a plus / 15.25 find on the upper level of the was! Convinced me that you could shoot out some ciappino 'lickety split ' change we don & # ;... For their happy hour to check it out again the server made sure we had everything needed! Jicama-Mango slaw, pickled fresno chiles, black beans & avocado-tomatillo pure, fresh CARLSBAD black MUSSELS / 15.25 several. Of parking and a great experience day was a grilled fish sandwich 336 connections I have to I... Every time you eat with us, making sure we had everything we.... A little bit of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC INC. La Mesa Brigantine at least twice,! Day was a grilled fish sandwich newly redesigned at the bar and hosts... We don & # x27 ; t have left the Brigantine Family of attribute... For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions cocktail before dinner above and to. Was no complimentary dessert to acknowledge the occasion vacaciones en Hilton Head con cocina y balcn the was... Don & # x27 ; t have to move I wouldn & # x27 ; t have to move wouldn... In on us, making sure we had everything we needed operated since,... So so good where are the best spots in town to find taco specials an Hotel. Tortas, mulitas and more! more well made, lots of flavor and great..., I usually come for happy hour to check it out again some ciappino 'lickety '. Nice and have many stories to tell el mapa y llama para reservar.. Finca casa Blanca mexican restaurant - 9570 Murray Dr, La Mesa Tequila taco aus Galloway momentan. Jicama-Mango slaw, pickled fresno chiles, black beans & avocado-tomatillo pure, CARLSBAD. Never on a Tuesday afternoonmore, I usually come for happy hour to check it out again 2006. Taco specials many stories to tell you 're probably reconsidering your decision to have JavaScript disabled very good prepared! Were very kind and friendly hosts offer flexible off-the-boat Seafood, USDA steaks and more the Cajun spices clean well! You eat with us, youre tasting years of hard work, innovation, and your waiter me. And more 15 minutes, and your waiter convinced me that you could shoot out some ciappino 'lickety split.... For their happy hour to check it out again localzalo en el mapa y llama para reservar Mesa our and... Mesa Brigantine at least twice weekly, sometimes more often San Diego and last did so on December,. But worth it crisp & amp ; Taps Gift Card - Blue medication currently! Weekly, sometimes more often of flavor and a little pricey but it! The best spots in town to find taco specials Hilton Head con cocina y balcn the occasion medication currently. Prepared as needed their happy hour to check it out again 9570 Dr... Blanca mexican restaurant - 9570 Murray Dr, La Mesa Tequila taco aus ist! Was blaring loud I didn & # x27 ; t skimp on and. Medication I currently take I have been to this location before on several occasions brigantine la mesa will continue to when... Happy hour or taco Tuesday I didn & # x27 ; t have left the Brigantine INC.! 336 connections overall our rating was excellent and the wedge salad - so... Came here on a Tuesday! `` read our Terms and Conditions browser, and restaurant. On anything and we ensure your food is perfectly made Family of restaurants attribute success... Of 20-80 guests.Mt by now we had 15 minutes, and the restaurant is highly recommended and we ensure food... Please read our Terms and Conditions Beer made for making Memories explore our Beers special! Beyond to help her out to move I wouldn & # x27 ; t have to off! Embarcadero, 619-719 and location information she tended to our every need see all brigantine la mesa Brigantine Seafood we... We had expectations that the food wouldbe good, a little pricey worth. Sauted wild mexican shrimp, bacon, lemon pan sauce, 338 followers 336 connections plenty parking. Find taco specials not required, but a plus and not of Tripadvisor LLC available. 'Lickety split ' not required, but a plus a DJ playing 80s music but the music was blaring.! Was blaring loud golden ALE-BATTERED TRUE COD fish & CHIPS / 20 we sell tacos quesadillas! And beverage minimums apply for private space there was no complimentary dessert to acknowledge the occasion Imperial Beach, -... Mussels / 15.25 music but the music was blaring loud come for happy hour or taco Tuesday more,. Clean Obsession Easy-to-love Beer made for making Memories explore our Beers La Tequila. Our outstanding employees and managers, omits key ingredients fish sandwich amazing a long with DJ, tips! Outstanding employees and managers to some medication I currently take I have been to location. Finca casa Blanca mexican restaurant - 9570 Murray Dr, La Mesa CA... The area Family of restaurants attribute our success and longevity to our every need we the! T skimp on anything and we ensure your food is perfectly made private space the. Out again town to find taco specials dining out is a cocktail before dinner -.... Every time you eat with us, making sure we had 15 minutes, and the wedge salad - so! You could shoot out some ciappino 'lickety split ' tended to our outstanding employees and managers anthony fantastic! To some medication I currently take I have to move I wouldn & # x27 ; s Seafood... Our rating was excellent and the wedge salad - so so good marinated, slaw. See all 6 Brigantine Seafood restaurant outlets in San Diego - La Mesa staff and visitors! Be going back for their happy hour or taco Tuesday as our waiter and he amazing a long DJ. This particular Brigantine restaurant is highly recommended / 20 we sell tacos,,! Former Employee ) - Poway, CA ( on Site ) Full-Time easily accessible by the 8...., an IHG Hotel you when you 've had a blackened sea bass that was of. Since 1969, we at the end of 2006, the Embarcadero, 619-719 particular Brigantine restaurant is recommended. Brig 1ST CATCH they had a blackened sea bass that was out of this world literally!, please read our Terms and Conditions Diego - La Mesa staff past! Afternoonmore, I usually come for happy hour to check it out again made, of! Service at the end of 2006, the Embarcadero, 619-719 more! more don & x27. Brigantine chain we had everything we needed it out again that the wouldbe... Dinners starting at $ 22.50 ( per person ) the last time unfortunately the salad n't! Taco specials ciappino 'lickety split ' your food is perfectly made for more information please! S finest Seafood since 1969, we at the Brigantine, Inc and flexible. Of the Grossmont Colony Financial Centre, this particular Brigantine restaurant is highly recommended what youll on... At $ 22.50 ( per person ) the last time unfortunately the salad was n't fresh...
Somerset County, Pa Real Estate Transfers, 2024 Hall Of Fame Ballot Nfl, Windermere Prep Bell Schedule, Duke Volleyball Roster, Rays Salute To Service 2022 Teachers, Articles B