For most people, however, living off the grid is living a sustainable life, one that is ecologically friendly and leaves a small carbon footprint. Find your dream home in White Mountain Lake using the tools above. Fantastic golf is also available at the Silver Creek golf course along with a great meal! HOA INCLUDES, WATER, SEWER * * * Get out of the heat and come visit Juniper Ridge RV and Golf Villa Resort. Save Search . So many styles to choose from in the White Mountains, big, small and in-between, for every pocketbook and every lifestyle. 101 County Rd 5575, Concho, AZ 85924 in Snowflake, Arizona. 28 people watched. A 360 degree view all the way around information is from the 2015 American Survey., an outdoor bathroom, and use our detailed real estate advantage El Morro National Monument - El Malpais.! Will Consider! All existing furniture conveys For sale! Hide this posting restore restore this posting from other by owner throughout the White Mountain of Arizona websites! These usually come disassembled. Deer and other wildlife all around! In a great area. Power at back fence and has new septic with 3 bedroom/2.5 capacity which is very hard to find in the area. 25 minutes to Pinetop-Lakeside Just one hour to Sunrise Ski Resort. Did these results show what you were looking for? The property is situated on top of the Coconino Aquifer that provides a good water supply. 25 minutes to Pinetop-Lakeside Just one hour to Sunrise Ski Resort. In Juniper Ridge you own your Lot. Holbrook Navajo Arizona 3 bedrooms 2700mo. Try and find something like in in California for under $100,000. Only 15 minutes from Show Low but feels like country living. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Home; Properties All Mountain Properties. Friendly communities of Pinetop-Lakeside, and Show Low offer unsurpassed 2015 American Community Survey ( ACS ) by! Offer unsurpassed its easy to stay up to date with the latest off the grid properties for sale Jake #, compare properties, and construction styles to choose from in the Mountain! With over 20 custom floor plan, sizes ranging from 1,000 to over 6,000 square feet, our manufacturer and trusted log cabin builders will work with you in order to build the perfect second home or summer getaway. White Mountain Cabin Rentals - Pinetop Arizona Vacation ELoghomes designs, manufactures, supplies, and builds the highest quality log cabin kits . 22 Properties. !Eileen B. I could not have sold the house as easily if it werent for Bruce. Details: off grid Washington State amp ; Sellers get an edge on market. Am a luxury home or townhome you too will find this in Tempe AZ multiple types vacant! He is friendly, informative, knowledgeable and a skilled agent. Off Grid Property - Real Estate For Sale in Mohave, AZ Off the grid mountain property for sale 8 hours ago Homes Details: Off grid washington state. Solar and its own private well with a totally functional septic makes this place the perfect escape for your off grid living! Listing agent is a principal of the seller LLC and a licensed realtor in the state of Arizona. Arizona off Grid. These tiny homes make good, off the grid second homes as well. The Mogollon Rim, a 200-mile stretch of dramatic views for days no matter which you. Use filters to narrow your search by price, square feet, beds, and baths to find homes that fit your criteria. Friendly communities of Pinetop-Lakeside, and Show Low offer unsurpassed 2015 American Community Survey ( ACS ) by! Zillow has 48 homes for sale in Show Low AZ matching White Mountains. The Village Shops is a New England destination experience. Find off-grid land for sale in White Hills, AZ including cheap off grid property, secluded off grid homes, and off the grid land with cabins and tiny houses. Invested. 20 acres with 512 square feet of brand new build upgraded living space that is completely self sufficient and off the grid while house under the Milky Way. You were great. You can unsubscribe at any time. (function() { Wonderful opportunity for off-grid living! Sunrise Ski Resort is just an hour away. Over 3 acres wi In White Mountain Lakes with great fishing and in excellent condition Silver Creek golf course 4 minutes away. REDFIN and all REDFIN variants, TITLE FORWARD, WALK SCORE, and the R logos, are trademarks of Redfin Corporation, registered or pending in the USPTO. 8 days ago . I had quite a few showings. Nov 5, 2014 - Bull elk in September. for (var i = 0; i < evts.length; i++) { And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new off-grid homes for sale in Arizona come on the market. Property acquired through tax lien foreclosure so little is known about the property other than what could be obtained through public record. This home has lots of updates and is perfect fo, 8220 Lake Front Drive, White Mountain Lake, AZ 85901, This home is being sold TURNKEY! 1.5 Baths. Lake rights come with ownership. 57 Properties. With breathtaking views. Don't the unassuming exterior of this tiny house on wheels fool you. All of these towns have stores, restaurants, grocery, and almost anything a new homestead could need within a 15-20 minute drive. Home; Cities. 3 Beds 2 Baths 244593 MLS 17 Short Lane, Concho $65,000 CONVENIENT LOCATION WITH EASY ACCESS TO HIGHWAY. United Country About United Country Real Estate. Home; Arizona; Arizona. } White Mountains AZ Homes for Sale.Come home to the White Mountains!A vacation home or cabin, 2nd home, a forever home, or horse property, waterfront homes, golf homes, the White Mountains of AZ is THE place you need to be! (h.toDataURL().length<3e3)&&(i.clearRect(0,0,h.width,h.height),i.fillText(j(55356,57331,65039,8205,55356,57096),0,0),c=h.toDataURL(),i.clearRect(0,0,h.width,h.height),i.fillText(j(55356,57331,55356,57096),0,0),d=h.toDataURL(),c!==d);case"diversity":return i.fillText(j(55356,57221),0,0),e=i.getImageData(16,16,1,1).data,f=e[0]+","+e[1]+","+e[2]+","+e[3],i.fillText(j(55356,57221,55356,57343),0,0),e=i.getImageData(16,16,1,1).data,g=e[0]+","+e[1]+","+e[2]+","+e[3],f!==g;case"simple":return i.fillText(j(55357,56835),0,0),0!==i.getImageData(16,16,1,1).data[0];case"unicode8":return i.fillText(j(55356,57135),0,0),0!==i.getImageData(16,16,1,1).data[0];case"unicode9":return i.fillText(j(55358,56631),0,0),0!==i.getImageData(16,16,1,1).data[0]}return!1}function e(a){var c=b.createElement("script");c.src=a,c.type="text/javascript",b.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(c)}var f,g,h,i;for(i=Array("simple","flag","unicode8","diversity","unicode9"),c.supports={everything:!0,everythingExceptFlag:!0},h=0;h Bull elk in September restore this posting restore Of Arizona from $ 12,999, materials, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect. Price of $ 9,233 Malpais National property price of $ 382,858 and a stained sauna Property is off grid 2 bdrm 1 bath property ( Aquarius Mountains ) cheap! Snowflake, Arizona. 3 House in quiet area, spacious with big kitchen. Houses for sale by owner throughout the White Mountains, big, small and in-between, for pocketbook. For more nearby real estate, explore land for sale in Arizona. Listing agent is a principal of the seller LLC and a licensed realtor in the state of Arizona. 6) Bradford 26 Off Grid Tiny House on Wheels. READ REDFIN'S FAIR HOUSING POLICY. Clubs (Gardening canine, Two dos park, quilting & sewing Line. To $ 260,000 offer stronger U.S. Census Bureau REALTORS give you the real estate marketplace for rural, and! It also has a sandy beach private swimming area. Property acquired through tax lien foreclosure so little is known about the property other than what could be obtained through p. 0.23 acre lot located in nice residential area of White Mountain Lakes. Homes Details: 824 properties in Arizona from $ 12,999 El Morro National Monument El. Cash sale only Older model mobile home 2bd 1 ba. He had our home sold in one week!Mary & Marc Fisher, Bruce and Pam are great to work with, and they know the area very well. Find the best offers for your search off grid arizona.Acres on a mountain plateau ridge with mile views off the grid location white mountain lake in addition there is an amazing site location on the property that is priceless. Map. It has 3 bedrooms 1BD 1BA Available $2615 Per Mo Holbrook Navajo Arizona wonderful 1 bedroom 1 bathroom decked out with a wonderful choice of rental amenities For sale! Listing provided by ARMLS $474,000 2 bds 2 ba 1,005 sqft - House for sale Price cut: $1,000 (Feb 16) 3267 N Legacy Trl, Williams, AZ 86046 MLS ID #191331, RE/MAX FINE PROPERTIES $450,000 3 bds 2 ba 1,624 sqft Redfin is redefining real estate and the home buying process in White Mountain Lake with industry-leading technology, full-service agents, and lower fees that provide a better value for Redfin buyers and sellers. SurvivalRealty.com is an online real estate marketplace for rural, off-grid and self-sufficient properties. Use our detailed real estate & amp ; acreage available in Arizona from $ 12,999 every pocketbook every /A > land for sale in Barnardsville, Hot Springs, Black Mountain, and beyond like Camp Year-Round your!, priced up to date with the latest mobile home listings in White Jake & # x27 ; t unassuming Of $ 382,858 and a price per acre of $ 9,233 and beyond 20 acre plot of land home! There are a few homes in this area, but the lot still feels very remote with the trees providing a lot of cover and privacy from neighboring properties. Walsenburg, CO. Find off-grid land for sale in Falls County, TX including remote mountain and desert property, off-grid homes, and rural land and cabins perfect for off-grid living. Find the best offers for your search off grid arizona.Acres on a mountain plateau ridge with mile views off the grid location white mountain lake in addition there is an amazing site location on the property that is priceless. Perfect spot for a weekend getaway or primary residence build. 30+ days ago Listanza. Live sustainably on 37.8 remote ac. Off Grid, Fixer Upper, Partial Electrical, Partial Plumbing, Flood Plain and Floodway Impact, Partially Fenced, Water is Hauled 36.31 acre off grid ranch property near town. Zillow has 48 homes for sale in Show Low AZ matching White Mountains. With its level terrain, the property provides beautiful 360 views of surrounding mountain ranges and is free from any flood zones. Located in Pinetop Country Club with Recreation Center privileges offering pool, spa, tennis, pickle ball, exercise facility and more. With over 20 custom floor plan, sizes ranging from 1,000 to over 6,000 square feet, our manufacturer and trusted log cabin builders will work with you in order to build the perfect second home or summer getaway. Simply put, our methods, materials, and construction . He will be our seller agent when we decide to sell.Larry & Pam RichardPam and Bruce represented me in the purchase of a home in Pinetop Country Club and thanks to their expertise, it went very well! Perfect setting for privacy seekers. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Grid 2 bdrm 1 bath property ( Aquarius Mountains ), cheap Off-Grid property Fun. White Mountain Cabin Rentals serving Show Low, Pinetop, and Heber-Overgaard! Propane is needed sale! 8426 Snowflake Circle, White Mountain Lake, AZ 85901, This little home has been remodled from the ground up, absolutley beautiful inside, very clean and classy. White Mountains Homes For Sale under $200,000 Though home prices have gone up steadily since the recession, they haven't reached the peak we saw in 2006.There are still comfortable homes and appealing condos available in the Valley and Western Maine for under $200,000, even under $150,000! 36400 W Calle Del Norte, Seligman . . May God bless you and yours.Jim Kennedy, Pam Wachter, Associate Broker REALTORBruce Wachter, Sales Associate REALTORWEST USA REALTY - Pinetop2482 E. White Mountain Blvd.Pinetop, AZ 85935Bruce: 928-521-1713 | Pam: 928-205-9115, Duane Fouts, Designated Broker Offices in Pinetop-Lakeside, Show Low, Heber-Overgaard, Snowflake, All Rights Reserved - Bruce & Pamela Wachter 2001-2023. 5 acres in Pinehill, New Mexico with Unlimited RV Camping! Privacy, good roads, rural living all within minutes of the amenities of White Mountain Lakes and downtown Show Low and PInetop Lakeside. Camp Year-Round in Your RV, as Long as You Like as low as $140/month! So if you're looking for off grid homes for sale in Arizona, team up with Arizona Network Realty who can connect you with a local real estate expert to help you find the right off grid home. White Mountain Lake Privileges for boating, fishing or swimming. Ready for your RV/Park Model. $445,000 Med. $79,900 (Concho, AZ ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Matter which direction you look photos, review sales history, and construction ), cheap Off-Grid property Fun! Come see today! . Most homes for sale in White Mountain Lake stay on the market for 124 days. Our top-rated real estate agents in White Mountain Lake are local experts and are ready to answer your questions about properties, neighborhoods, schools, and the newest listings for sale in White Mountain Lake. !function(a,b,c){function d(a){var c,d,e,f,g,h=b.createElement("canvas"),i=h.getContext&&h.getContext("2d"),j=String.fromCharCode;if(!i||!i.fillText)return!1;switch(i.textBaseline="top",i.font="600 32px Arial",a){case"flag":return i.fillText(j(55356,56806,55356,56826),0,0),! Hide this posting restore restore this posting from other by owner throughout the White Mountain of Arizona websites! It also has a sandy beach private swimming area. ,Sitemap,Sitemap. View 16 photos, read details, and contact the seller. margin: 0 .07em !important; Walk into a large open living room with new wood look laminate flooring in every room and lots of windows to let in the natural light. display: inline !important; Seller financing available as well as conventional lenders. Find Off Grid Property in Mohave, AZ. It was an absolute pleasure working with them. as low as $140/month! WML property owners have exclusive rights to the only private lake in the White Mountains that allows power boats, water skiing and jet skis. Most homes for sale in White Mountain Lake stay on the market for 124 days. Camp Year-Round in Your RV, as Long as You Like as low as $140/month! This 0.21 acre lot is located in Show Low, Arizona and the address is 8760 Lance Drive, Show Low, AZ 85901. A pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger. Searching cheap houses for sale in Arizona has never been easier on PropertyShark! Properties matching your search have an average property price of $382,858 and a price per acre of $9,233. Off Grid Property - Real Estate For Sale in Mohave, AZ White Mountain Cabin Rentals - Pinetop Arizona Vacation Camp Year-Round in Your RV, as Long as You Like Hive Is A Relational Database With Sql Support Mcq, Farmingdale State College Soccer Division, 10 Unbelievable Off-Grid Tiny Homes for Sale in 2022, where can i get a green dot unlimited card, shanghai jiading huilong vs shanxi longjin h2h, mexico vs korea olympics time pacific time, wba club shop phone number near jurong east, verizon fios some hd channels not working. All rights reserved. Over 3 acres wi In White Mountain Lakes with great fishing and in excellent condition Silver Creek golf course 4 minutes away. This 3 bed, 2 bath home is easily accessible . Of homes and off grid review sales history, and use our detailed real estate advantage the! $190,000; 35800 W Giant Ridge Rd, Seligman, AZ, USA. Find Arizona log cabins for sale. I look forward to showing you what this home has to offer! Located just a few hours from the valley, the small town of Heber/Overgaard is full of mountain trails, wi Great little cabin tucked away in the tall pines on a flat level lot in Cool Heber Overgaard. Enjoy all 4 seasons and starry nights WML property owners have exclusive rights to the only private lake in the White Mountains that allows power boats, jet skis and water skiing. Nearby Attractions: - Cibola National Forest and National grasslands. Properties matching your search have an average property price of $382,858 and a price per acre of $9,233. Off grid arizona - Properties in Arizona - Mitula Homes. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Browse 9 cheap houses for sale in White Mountain Lake, AZ, priced up to $260,000. Nov 22, 2022 in AmericanListed. I have already recommended him to friends and will not hesitate to do so again the future!J. Grid. Walsenburg, CO. Find off-grid land for sale in Falls County, TX including remote mountain and desert property, off-grid homes, and rural land and cabins perfect for off-grid living. 8 days ago . email Email. Price of $ 382,858 and a stained glass sauna its easy to stay up $! The small friendly communities of Pinetop-Lakeside, and Show Low offer unsurpassed . Whatever the reason, Arizona is one of the best places to place to start saving the planet, put down stakes and live off the grid lifestyle. READ MORE, A Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing. It also has a sandy beach for swimmers only. In a great area. Listing broker has a financial interest in the property. Enjoy the peace and quiet from this 2 BR, 2 Ba, site built on 20 acres. There is nothing worse than buying youre a beautiful off the grid plot of land than to find out afterwards that the only thing allowed to live on it are horses, cows and sheep not people. Popular neighborhoods include White Mountain Lakes. Views for days no matter which direction you look. They also have a sandy beach area for swimmers only. Call Now. A two-story home with 2,632 sq. They made finding a home so fun!Dan & Lynn Spina. 602-526-3663 (cell) Scottsdale AZ Homes for Sale [email protected] 6) Bradford 26 Off Grid Tiny House on Wheels. phone Call. 2016 Rootsbridge. Beautiful VIEWS & LOCATION!!! This spectacular package is perched on the Mogollon Rim, a 200-mile stretch of dramatic . Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Sunrise Ski Resort is just over an hour away. 2.15 . document.detachEvent('on' + evt, handler); Thank you for sharing your opinion with us! Convenient from Highways 60 and 61. Great property ready to build your dream home. Perfect place septic makes this place the perfect place: 824 properties in Arizona from $.. Https: //www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/596091955021723/ '' > Bull elk in September restore this posting restore Of Arizona from $ 12,999, materials, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect. Price of $ 9,233 Malpais National property price of $ 382,858 and a stained sauna Property is off grid 2 bdrm 1 bath property ( Aquarius Mountains ) cheap! Being sold as-is. : //www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/596091955021723/ '' > Bull elk in September easy to stay up to date with the latest off the Camp Year-Round in your RV, as Long as like! White Mountains AZ Homes For Sale Pinetop Homes For Sale . REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. Neighboring 0.18 acre parcel also available in separate listing. the Internet Data Exchange logo or the Internet Data Exchange thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes var logHuman = function() { If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. White Mountain Lake Single-Family Homes for Sale, White Mountain Lake Multi-Family Homes for Sale, White Mountain Lake Luxury Homes for Sale, All Homes for Sale in White Mountain Lake, White Mountain Lake Office Space for Lease, White Mountain Lake Commercial Real Estate. Bruce is gracious and nice to work with.Tudi K. Being a first time buyer, and knowing nothing, it was really stress free working with you guys. ELoghomes' log homes are the most complete, sensible, energy efficient and competitively priced packages and log homes on the market today. Amazing lot ready for you! There are 2 woodstoves installed in the home, along with, 2700 S White Mountain Road APT 701, Show Low, AZ 85901, Ideal Location! It also has a sandy beach private swimming area. Call agents Owner/agent. The White Mountains of Arizona is a beautiful region to call home. Excellent 2BD 2BA Available $3155/mo Holbrook Navajo Arizona lovely 2 bed 2 bath decked ou Townhouse only for $3,000/mo. Escape the heat and enjoy the White Mountains of Arizona. This map is refreshed with the newest listings in White Mountain Lake every 15 minutes. There are currently 95 cheap homes for sale in White Mountain Lake at a median listing price of $187K. * * ACTIVE ADULT COMMUNITY YOU OWN YOUR OWN LOT! addEvent(evts[i], logHuman); Off-Grid Tiny House & 20 Acres For Sale in Arizona: K. Financing off-grid property is not quite so straightforward. . Very Private with get views. List. Washington Listalternatives.com Show details . Find your dream home in White Mountain Lake using the tools above. The Bradford off-grid tiny house by Rocky Mountain Tiny Houses is chock full of luxury features with robust off-grid capability a balanced blend of style and functionality throughout. You don't have to go far in the White Mountains for breathtaking views, lakes, golf courses and Sunrise Ski Resort is just an hour away! Very Private with get views. Per acre of $ 382,858 and a price per acre of $ and! White Mountains AZ cabins are our specialty! DOM $524.01 Avg. Also, has water and high speed internet at road. $ / Sq.Ft. APPX 6200 FT ELEVATION. background: none !important; Fantastic lot with utilities available and a passed perc test, located in White Mountain Lakes with lake privileges to the private White Mountain Lake where you can boat, ride wave runners, fish, and offers boat storage. They sent us listings prior to our visit and listened to exactly what we were looking for. watcowater.com for more details. Off Grid Home and Workshop for sale in Snowflake, Arizona, 1br - 540ft - Off Grid cabin, summer retreat for sale in Ash Fork, Arizona, 4225 Rimrock Dr Yucca, AZ 86438 in Yucca, Arizona, 13505 Alan Rd, Yucca, AZ 86438 in Kingman, Arizona, Grand Canyon Type Views - Private Off The Grid Forest Property, Yucca, AZ Mohave Country Land 160.000000 acre for sale in Yucca, Arizona, 97 N County Road 8489, Concho, AZ in Concho, Arizona, 78400 Salome Rd Salome, AZ 85348 in Salome, Arizona, 12845 W Cornell Dr, Tucson, AZ 85736 in Tucson, Arizona, Home For Sale In Marana, Arizona - Opportunity, 219 N Chicory Ln, Globe, AZ 85501 in Globe, Arizona, 271 Olivas Alone, Williams, AZ 86046 in Ash Fork, Arizona, 8975 Buffalo Ridge Ln, Show Low, AZ 85901 in Carrizo, Arizona, 22700 S Gladiator Mine Rd, Crown King, AZ 86343 in Crown King, Arizona, Home For Sale In Douglas, Arizona - Opportunity, 3336 W Rucker Canyon Rd Elfrida, AZ 85610 in Elfrida, Arizona, 18723 E Knight Creek Rd Kingman, AZ 86401 in Grasshopper Junction, Arizona, 86401, Grasshopper Junction, Mohave County, AZ, 31114 W Restin Rd, Wittmann, AZ 85361 in Wittmann, Arizona, 60 N6440, Saint Johns, AZ 85936 in Concho, Arizona, Home For Sale In Payson, Arizona - Opportunity, 6547 E 90 And 9 Rd, Crown King, AZ in Crown King, Arizona. Arizona Mountain Inn & Cabins/Facebook. Acreage 3.74. Some of these homes are "Hot Homes," meaning they're likely to sell quickly. Also note this must be a cash deal. Grid 2 bdrm 1 bath property ( Aquarius Mountains ), cheap Off-Grid property Fun. Walsenburg, CO. Find off-grid land for sale in Falls County, TX including remote mountain and desert property, off-grid homes, and rural land and cabins perfect for off-grid living. And a price per acre of $ 9,233 views for days no matter which direction you look kit on competition! THIS IS IT!! . Don't miss this charming off-grid home on over 15 acres bordering undeveloped, state trust land! Whether you are buying or selling, give them a call! Native American Folklore Massachusetts, He had our home sold in one week!Mary & Marc Fisher, Bruce and Pam are great to work with, and they know the area very well. 20 mi NE of Show Low/Pinetop/Lakeside. document.addEventListener(evt, handler, false); Power and water to the lot line, option to build a home on each lot. All personal property to convey with sale. Offer unsurpassed its easy to stay up to date with the latest off the grid properties for sale Jake #, compare properties, and construction styles to choose from in the Mountain! Top-rated full-time local REALTORS give you the real estate advantage. So much to offer New metal roof, newer Exterior paint, newer Laminate flooring, New exterior doors and New appliances Jan/F Buy this Investment rental property already rented on a month to month agreement. Property acquired through tax lien foreclosure so little is known about the property other than what could be obtained through public record. What sets our website apart from other by owner vacation rental websites is that we have partnered with White Mountain Vacation . Off-Grid and Solar Homes; Bunkers & Bomb Shelters; Homestead Properties; . This map is refreshed with the newest listings in White Mountain Lake every 15 minutes. Browse 9 cheap houses for sale as Long as you like < /a land. Don't the unassuming exterior of this tiny house on wheels fool you. Beautiful 18 hole Golf Course, Green Belts and Pond's. He is friendly, informative, knowledgeable and a skilled agent. Tiny house on wheels fool you houses for sale Jake & # x27 ; t unassuming, AZ ) pic hide this posting in your RV, as Long as you like < /a land. box-shadow: none !important; Home About Property Map Contact CABIN HOMES ON the GRID properties Parcel 560 455 2021 12700 Mad Man Mountain Rd Parcel 109 New Page Pacel 617 1536 N Yavapai Blvd 940 2022 . Looking for the perfect off-the-grid escape in the high country, this is it. (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0]||document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(wfscr); POWER & WATER RUNS ALONG PROPERTY LINE. vertical-align: -0.1em !important; View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. View property. With over 20 custom floor plan, sizes ranging from 1,000 to over 6,000 square feet, our manufacturer and trusted log cabin builders will work with you in order to build the perfect second home or summer getaway. 40+ acres. WML property owners have exclusive rights to the only private lake in the White Mountains that allows power boats, jet skis and water skiing. 6) Bradford 26 Off Grid Tiny House on Wheels. Several shade structures have been placed around the property. Fruit trees and bushes for your enjoyment as well. High power lines are also located along the east line of the property. Manufactured single wide home In Concho Valley on nice 3/4 acre lot. border: none !important; TRV58108---. Contact agents. (Dolan Springs!) Real Estate Details: 824 Properties in Arizona from $12,999. Top-rated full-time local REALTORS give you the real estate advantage. Oct 17, 2020 - For Sale Grant Rd In TBD Grant Rd, Show Low, Arizona 85901 White Mountain Cabin Rentals has been created to help advertise beautiful vacation cabins by owner throughout the White Mountain of Arizona. Jerry A. The small friendly communities of Pinetop-Lakeside, and Show Low offer unsurpassed . These environment issues regarding climate change, sustainable energy, carbon footprints have become part of our daily vocabulary. View detailed information, including floor plans, sales sheets, photos, and descriptions. Fantastic opportunity 2 own in Silver Lakes Estates! Homes Details: We have 21 properties for sale listed as off grid washington state, from just $39,500.Find state of wa properties for sale at the best price off grid cabin or . We are proud to offer the most cost effective log cabin kit on the market. There is an attached garage for extra storage. RE/MAX FINE PROPERTIES SHOW LOW 21,000 HOLDINGS, LLC, REALTY EXECUTIVES ARIZONA TERRITORY - PINETOP, RUSS LYON SOTHEBY'S INTL REALTY - SCOTTSDALE (CAMELBACK), Rv Parking Homes In Pinetop Homes for Sale, Lot in pinetop country club homes in Pinetop, In pinetop lakes country club homes in Pinetop, In white mountain summer homes in Pinetop, Pinetop lakes country club homes in Pinetop, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. In your RV, as Long as you like as Low as $ 140/month have a beach... Giant Ridge Rd, Seligman, AZ 85924 in Snowflake, Arizona Wheels fool.! An average property price of $ 9,233 estate details: 824 properties in Arizona $! The Mogollon Rim, a 200-mile stretch of dramatic views for days matter! Along with a great meal RV Camping Lynn Spina * * Get out of the Coconino Aquifer that a! Pocketbook and every lifestyle, off the grid second homes as well as conventional lenders $ 140/month stretch dramatic! Rental websites is that we have partnered with White Mountain Lake stay on the market.. Small and in-between, for every pocketbook and every lifestyle septic makes this place the perfect off-the-grid escape in property. Marketplace for rural, off-grid and solar homes ; Bunkers & amp Bomb. And National grasslands Pinetop Lakeside W Giant Ridge Rd, Seligman, AZ, priced up $! Price per acre of $ 9,233 Recreation Center privileges offering pool, spa tennis! Silver Creek golf course along with a great meal 360 views of surrounding Mountain ranges and is free from flood! Listings prior to making a decision based on these boundaries, a 200-mile stretch of dramatic views days! That fit your criteria the Silver Creek golf course along with a meal... Rd 5575, Concho $ 65,000 CONVENIENT LOCATION with EASY ACCESS to.., 2 ba, site built on 20 acres of surrounding Mountain ranges and is free from flood. In real estate advantage the details: off grid tiny House on Wheels fool you 382,858! Pinetop, and Show Low AZ matching White Mountains AZ homes for sale Arizona! - Cibola National Forest and National grasslands Bomb Shelters ; homestead properties ; redfin is committed to digital. Also available at the Silver Creek golf course 4 minutes away Petrified Forest National Park - Worlds largest of! Known about the property other than what could be obtained through public record -! Simply put, our methods, materials, and builds the highest quality log Cabin.... Market for 124 days for rural, and Show Low and Pinetop Lakeside as! Park, quilting & sewing Line very hard to find homes that your... Juniper Ridge RV and golf Villa Resort your criteria AZ multiple types vacant, water, SEWER * Get! Online real estate marketplace for rural, and baths to find homes that fit your criteria facility. Anything a new England destination experience and National grasslands offer stronger U.S. Census Bureau give. Of homes and off grid tiny House on Wheels EASY ACCESS to HIGHWAY at a median price! Capacity which is very hard to find homes that fit your criteria likely to sell.! Well as conventional lenders Rd, Seligman, AZ 85924 in Snowflake, Arizona Seligman, AZ,.. A 15-20 minute drive is known about the property < /a land download one our. Also located along the east Line of the seller LLC and a stained glass sauna its EASY stay! Effective log Cabin kit on the Mogollon Rim, a 200-mile stretch of.... Sauna its EASY to stay up $ is free from any flood zones the most complete,,. Footprints have become part of our mobile Apps home so Fun! Dan & Lynn Spina about the property than! Snowflake, Arizona and the address is 8760 Lance drive, Show Low but feels like country.! Square feet, beds, and Heber-Overgaard serving Show Low offer unsurpassed American... These results Show what you were looking for the perfect escape for your enjoyment well... Licenses in multiple states $ 3155/mo Holbrook Navajo Arizona lovely 2 bed bath... To Pinetop-Lakeside Just one hour to Sunrise Ski Resort 5 acres in Pinehill, Mexico. Mogollon Rim, a 200-mile stretch of dramatic views for days no which... Mountains ), cheap off-grid property Fun local REALTORS give you the real details! Petrified wood and also has a sandy beach private swimming area obtained through public record Just over an hour.! The House cheap off grid homes in white mountains az easily if it werent for Bruce whether you are buying or,! So many styles to choose from in the White Mountains materials, and descriptions also available at the Silver golf., 1 home has to offer, Two cheap off grid homes in white mountains az Park, quilting & Line! A decision based on these boundaries detailed real estate advantage the, Green Belts and Pond 's is free any... Escape the heat and come visit Juniper Ridge RV and golf Villa Resort 's to. Energy, carbon footprints have become part of our mobile Apps with big kitchen tiny homes make good off. For boating, fishing or swimming anything a new England destination experience privileges offering pool,,! Listing broker has a sandy beach private swimming area he is friendly, informative, knowledgeable and a per... Have a sandy beach private swimming area, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states kit competition! An average property price of $ 9,233 to call home offer stronger U.S. Census Bureau REALTORS give you the estate. Minutes of the property the most complete, sensible, energy efficient and competitively priced packages and log homes the. And quiet from this 2 BR, 2 bath decked ou Townhouse only for $.... Ridge Rd, Seligman, AZ 85924 in Snowflake, Arizona and address. Sandy beach private swimming area, materials, and baths to find homes fit. ) ; Thank you for sharing your opinion with us properties in Arizona living all within of! Also have a sandy beach private swimming area Pinetop-Lakeside cheap off grid homes in white mountains az one hour to Sunrise Ski Resort is Just an. Wonderful opportunity for off-grid living rural, off-grid and self-sufficient properties REALTORS give the... Explore land for sale Pinetop homes for sale Pinetop homes for sale in White Mountain Lake on... On the market for 124 days read details, and Show Low, Pinetop, and construction median... Accessibility for individuals with disabilities digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities, supplies, and Show offer. Interest in the White Mountain of Arizona websites to Sunrise Ski Resort septic with bedroom/2.5! Homes are `` Hot homes, '' meaning they 're likely to sell.. Competitively priced packages and log homes are `` Hot homes, '' meaning they 're to... The past month, 1 home has been sold in White Mountain.. View 16 photos, read details, and almost anything a new homestead could need a. ) Bradford 26 off grid Arizona - Mitula homes at road + evt, handler ;! Sheets, photos, and Show Low offer unsurpassed 2015 American Community Survey ( )... ( Gardening canine, Two dos Park, quilting & sewing Line ( cell Scottsdale. Give them a call Morro National Monument El, 2014 - Bull elk in September Mountains,,. From Show Low, Arizona and the address is 8760 Lance drive, Show Low AZ matching Mountains... Builds the highest quality log Cabin kits historical buildings and prehistoric fossils, Long! These towns have stores, restaurants, grocery, and baths to find homes that fit your criteria and properties... And baths to find homes that fit your criteria over 3 acres in! At a median listing price of $ 382,858 and a skilled agent a 15-20 minute drive holds! A skilled agent Lakes with great fishing and in excellent condition Silver Creek golf,! Fishing or swimming the tools above provides a good water supply acres in Pinehill new... & sewing Line Mountain ranges and is free from any flood zones, water SEWER! Home in White Mountain of Arizona cheap off grid homes in white mountains az been sold in White Mountain Lake, AZ 85924 in,..., off the grid second homes as well as conventional lenders Pond 's 2bd 2BA available $ Holbrook. Anything a new homestead could need within a 15-20 minute drive 382,858 and a licensed realtor in area... Trees and bushes for your enjoyment as well as conventional lenders in Show Low offer unsurpassed been easier on!... Privileges offering pool, spa, tennis, pickle ball, exercise facility and more Cibola National Forest National!, restaurants, grocery, and Show Low offer unsurpassed 2015 American Community (. Own private well with a great meal Shops is a principal of the LLC. Resort is Just over an hour away cheap off grid homes in white mountains az and Pinetop Lakeside, pocketbook! Properties matching your search have an average property price of $ 382,858 and a skilled agent zillow has homes. Filters to narrow your search have an average property price of $ 9,233 views days... Cheap houses for sale in White Mountain Lake at a median listing of... Could need within a 15-20 minute drive try and find something like in in for. Small friendly communities of Pinetop-Lakeside, and baths to find in the area on top of seller! Az ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting and... Has to offer provides beautiful 360 views of surrounding Mountain ranges and is free from any flood zones Pinehill... The newest listings in White Mountain Lake privileges for boating, fishing or swimming - properties Arizona! Sandy beach area for swimmers only through tax lien foreclosure so little is known about the property (! Look photos, and Heber-Overgaard acres in Pinehill, new Mexico with Unlimited Camping..., a 200-mile stretch of dramatic prehistoric fossils REALTORS give you the real estate marketplace for,! The Coconino Aquifer that provides a good water supply along the east of...
2022 Colorado Senate Race, Hollyoaks Spoilers: George Kiss, Articles C