Thats the last thing Im gonna do! #marriedtoadr https://t.co/IEhAkvBpD1. " Married to Medicine " star Lisa Nicole Cloud is back. In her recap, Lisa talked about the new beginnings dinner that Mariah Huq hosted in her home for everyone. Married to Medicine star Dr. Jacqueline Walters has been through a lot in her life she's a breast cancer survivor who has beaten the disease twice and she also has helped her father battle. Dr. Gregory Luncefords Fiance Responds to Criticism from Married to Medicine Fans. Hmmm&#Why Isnt Kenya Moore Living With Her Husband? We got into a huge ass argument and never talked again. And its ridiculous. To be honest, yes I was a little hurt how Darren and I split but it wasnt that serious for me to just seek out revenge on him. Lisa clarified what led to her departure from the series, and shot down rumors that she had been fired. According to a new Bravo report, Married To Medicine star Toya Bush Harris is now speaking out about the drama that is going down with her co-star, Lisa Nicole. I didnt even know how serious the drama had gotten between Quad and Lisa until I watched the show this season. She decided to be an ass towards me because of my relationship with her former assistant (who at the time him and I werenteven talking). Throughout the four seasons she was on Bravos hit reality showMarried To Medicine, there was plenty focus onwhether or not Darren was cheating. Did you reach out to Lisa Nicole before going public? All Rights Reserved. This was the last week in June. Kanye And The Gap Enter 10-Year Partnership, Around The Way Girl! You cant get time back so Cherish every moment and Cherish the ones you love. While Lisa Nicole Cloud's marriage to Dr. Darren Naugles frequently came under fire during her time on "Married to Medicine," that wasn't the reason she left the show in 2017. Lisa gave her opinion that Toya was talking badly about her because shes not happy with her own life, referencing the fact that Toya and her husband owe the IRS a huge tax bill. You aint been boned in a motherf***ing long timeDont go there honey. We have known about Damen Wayne and his allegations since March. More pics and recap video to come soon! Lisa and Darren briefly separated after her last season onMarried to Medicine. Check out never-before-seen content, exclusive sweepstakes, and much more! We love you more than words can express. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. As viewers saw, the dinner wasnt without drama, as Lisa brought up how offended she was over Toyas comments, made at a previous group function, that she shouldnt be trying to have another baby at her age and that she has nannies raising her children. Lisa is trying to prove that her marriage is strong, even though her husband has been caught cheating. So I had no idea who this man actually was. Wayne is a Entrepreneur, Life Coach, PR Management, Real Estate, and TV Personality. Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more! But tonight, Atlanta male Damen Wayne claims that Dr Darren Naugles is allegedly cheating on Lisa with him. I was definitely invited backI had a contract and everything, the reality star explained. It was a crazy night. In fact, it was her commitment to her career that caused her to step away from "Married to Medicine" in 2017. Lisa was doing her thing that night with the other cast members. Darren and Lisa have two children D.J Naugles and Amira Naugles. Are we stooping to those levels? So, we were just ignoring it, like, Were not gonna give it any life or energy. The guy is so thirsty with it, hes just trying to get so much attention as he can. What did you say at first? "I thought initially going in that it would be a great platform for my brand and to inspire women and it has had some good points but I can honestly say that I can do without all the drama. I honestly wouldn't be surprise if Darren is still cheating, and him cheating with a man would not be shocking. In a Facebook Live video that Lisa posted right after the latest episode aired on Sunday night, she threatened to sue Toya for repeating the rumor that her husband, Dr. Darren Naugles, had an affair with a man. I hope you are ready to party tomorrow. Dr. Darren Naugles Explains Absence on 'Married to Medicine' Despite Lisa Nicole Cloud's Return Photo Credit: Bravo/YouTube Lisa Nicole Cloud is back. Copyright & TM 1998-2022 LALATE. Though her marriage to Darren Naugles was under fire during her three season run on the show, the two have managed to keep their union alive. The Real Housewives of Atlanta alums Shere Whitfield and Lisa Wu have also witnessed the Married to Medicine couple's love close up. Have A Blessed Day. Well, that's pretty obvious because she has established a renown career for herself. Lisa added that taking a break from the show helped her and her husband, Dr. Darren Naugles, come back together and work out their issues. Again from the bottom of my heart I thank everyone who sent birthday wishes and came out to be a part of my birthday surprise. I'm praying for youthe devils lies should never be spread. Instead, she told TMZ she was stepping away to focus on her business endeavors. God truly blessed our family cause he gave us the best he had. After I found out, I asked him why didnt he tell me and he informed me that he thought I knew already because of who his wife was. Lisa Nicole Cloud and Dr. Darren Naugles: Married Lisa was only on Married to Medicine for Seasons 2 through 4, but she is still married to medicine. Im not the only person thatDarren has messed with and I think he knew once he went on reality TV things would come out. His name is Damen Wayne and he just released a statement. All Rights Reserved. Get a VIP pass to never-before-seen content, exclusive sweepstakes, and much more! If you've followed the show in previous seasons. In particular, Contessa shared the big news that her husband Dr. Scott's been secretly seeing a life coach for "7 or 8 months.". With the Bears and Cardinals selling draft picks, is it time for the Colts to trade up? Darren Naugles is the husband of the well known American Businesswoman Lisa Nicole Cloud. Youre gonna go there now? There came cheating allegations situation but the love birds never thought of ending their relationship. But the producers wanted drama, and so thats what she doesshe gives the producers what they want. My conscience started to get the best of me. Meet The Barbie Rocking Baby Hairs, Bantus & Door Knockers, Ashanti Is Everything In An All Black Look, Quinta Brunson Slays In A Sergio Hudson Gown, H&M Announces Mugler 2023 Spring/Summer Collaboration, Get Ready For Carnival Season With Anika Kais Must-Have Essentials. So she told me that was fine and I told her make sure no cameras are involved and she was cool with that, so her ass decided to go and tell reporters and media people (including two of her cast mates) that Marveale and Quad had me contact her to try to meet up with her to see what she had plotting against them, and some other bullshit she said that had really pissed me off. Shes always going to make a scene and be dramatic.. And I think she was all down for him to do it at her event. Ex "Married To Medicine" star Lisa Nicole Cloud is trying to work things out with her husband Darren even after cheating allegations. Darren gained the spotlight after he appeared on the Bravo series "Married to Medicine" as a recurring cast member alongside his wife, Lisa. Married to Medicine airs on Sundays at 9 pm, ET, on Bravo. All Rights Reserved. Bossip Comment Policy I know you might not be enjoying your life right now because of your IRS problems. Damen: Something changed within our little relationship. We talked the entire time he was at my place which was completely different from any other time when we would just have sexand move on. And he had something to say about this recently when it was brought up on social media. On a previous episode of Married To Medicine viewers watched as a man approached Quad Webb Lunceford, the woman Lisa Nicole got into an altercation with, and shared the news that he was secretly sleeping with Dr. Darren Naugles. Lisa Nicole Cloud in turn tweeted that Toya Bush-Harris acts like an a** who is trying to deflect from her own unhappiness. Ive been reading the blogs. Quad replies Oh, honey we arent worried about what is saying about me., Quad, Gregory Mugshot Pictures Set 2 Well by that time I had heard about everything that was going on between her, Quad, and Marveale in the blogs and I made it very clear to her that I wanted no part in that because she knew I was cool with Marveale who is her former assistant and they didnt end too well. Its been a minute [since I was on the show] I never thought that it was going to go beyond that one day of filming, Lisa revealed. If I never do another season where I am the center of the controversy it would be alright by me," she told "Talking With Tami"at the time. A week after an audiotape surfaced of exMarried To Medicinestar Lisa Nicole Cloud calling her husbands alleged mistress, its being reported that perhaps the couple is trying to work things out. Mixin Business With Pleasure: Stars That Married Their Managers, Your email will be shared with hellobeautiful.com and subject to its, Bebe Doesnt Know That Karen In Their Shirt Having A Fit At Trader Joes, Strange Bedfellows? I was just kind of making a cameo appearance. At the time, Cloud noted she was open to making appearances on the show and now she is back as a "friend" on "Married to Medicine's" current season and already clashing with castmate Dr. Heavenly Kimes. Heavenly Kimes may have been surprised to learn that her Married To Medicine co-star, Mariah Huq, claimed that Heavenly's husband Damon had been cheating on her with multiple women. It feels amazing to actually be present in their lives and surrounded by a truly loving family. The recent post that he has posted is of about 6 weeks before which indicates that he hasn't been active for a while. Login. Hmmm.what do YOU think about Lisas response to the gay cheating rumors??? Quad replies I dont understand with you are talking about. Damen answers Her husband is sleeping with me. Dr. Darren Naugles' alleged former boyfriend, Damen Wayne, spoke EXCLUSIVELY to AllAboutTheTEA.com about the affair and Lisa Nicole. Damen: I really wanted to handle this between Lisa, him, and I but she wouldnt listen, so I made her listen and thats that. Lisa received a lot of criticism for her marriage. But LALATE exclusively reported on tonights episode last spring. Well, some fans of Married to Medicine have noticed that although Lisa is back on the current season, they havent seen Darren on an episode yet. And while Cloud is still married to her husband, with whom she shares two children, don't expect him to make an appearance on the show. Heavenly was furious when she learned that Lisa had trademarked the events name. Damen: He paid my rent, car note, andput groceries in my condo the month of June so I can cook him his favorite meal. Its a known fact in the reality TV world that most of the drama occurs off camera. It's been rumored for some time now that Lisa Nicole Cloud's husband likes men. Toya accused Darren of lying during the Married to Medicine scene about how Lisa couldnt go into the room with him when it was time for him to give a sperm sample in their pursuit of having another baby. But tonight, Atlanta male Damen Wayne claims that Dr Darren Naugles is allegedly cheating on Lisa with him. Jun. In a Facebook Live video that Lisa posted right after the latest episode aired on Sunday night, she threatened to sue Toya for repeating the rumor that her husband, Dr. Darren Naugles, had an. Quad, Gregory Mugshot Photo 11 Thats not all however, hit the flip to see what Lisa previously told BOSSIP about this shady gay lover scandal. Duet is a family medicine doctor in Larose, Louisiana. She had this guy show up to her puppy event. I need to focus on my family, I need to focus on my other businesses at that time, I was still trying to have a baby, so it was kind of hard.. Copyright 2015 The Mag Theme. As of early 2021, Darren has an estimated net worth of around $2 million. On a previous episode of "Married To Medicine" viewers watched as a man approached Quad Webb Lunceford, the woman Lisa Nicole got into an altercation with, and shared the news that he was secretly sleeping with Dr. Darren Naugles. And so have certain person(s) on Real Housewives of Atlanta, as well, LALATE can also report. Theme by MVP Themes, powered by Wordpress. Naugles has a total of two children with her wife, Nicole. The American medician physician Darren Naugles is married to entrepreneur Lisa Nicole Cloud since July 19, 2007. The couple has also. Sending Love, Light, Peace and Joy your way. I could have been did that if that was my goal. Your email will be shared with hellobeautiful.com and subject to its, Ashanti Is Everything In An All Black Look, Quinta Brunson Slays In A Sergio Hudson Gown, H&M Announces Mugler 2023 Spring/Summer Collaboration, Get Ready For Carnival Season With Anika Kais Must-Have Essentials. God truly blessed our family cause he gave us the best he had," Lisa Nicole wrote in a post on Instagram on June 17 that included several adorable photos of her family. The last thing Im gonna do is fat-shame somebody when every day Im working to help people to get to their ideal weights, Lisa said. Im not gonna play games with kids, but I will handle it with legal action. Its also rumored that Darren told this woman that he was unhappy with his marriage and he and Lisa werent together anymore. May God bless you abundantly. Meridith RHOSLC expose with other man! "I supported her going back on the show with an understanding of me not filming," he explained, according to Urban Belle. They dealt with infidelity issues in the past. Read our interview below. Before Lisa Nicole Cloud returned to "Married to Medicine," Toya Bush-Harris said she believed the cast was receiving karma for their treatment of Lisa. Again from the bottom of my heart I thank everyone who sent birthday wishes and came out to be a part of my birthday surprise. All Rights Reserved. A very clear audio clip was released to several blog outlets this week where Lisa can be heard screaming and cursing at the alleged other woman, telling her to stay away from her husband. SINCERELY feeling guilty after having a relationship with this womans husband who I had started to grow acquainted to. ) on Real Housewives of Atlanta, as well, that 's obvious! A Entrepreneur, life Coach, PR Management, Real Estate, and TV Personality a cameo appearance that... We were just ignoring it, like, were not gon na play games with kids but... It was brought up on social media Gregory Luncefords Fiance Responds to Criticism from Married to Medicine, was. The guy is so thirsty with it, like, were not gon na give any. Huq hosted in her recap, Lisa talked about the affair and Lisa Wu have also the! The Married to Medicine, there was plenty focus onwhether or not Darren was cheating tweeted that Toya Bush-Harris like... Net worth of Around $ 2 million, Peace and Joy your.... American Businesswoman Lisa Nicole Cloud is back when she learned that Lisa trademarked... Been did that if that was my goal obvious because she has established a renown for. ( s ) on Real Housewives of Atlanta alums Shere Whitfield and Lisa until I watched show! ; s husband likes men Estate, and shot down rumors that she had this guy show up her! Briefly separated after her last season onMarried to Medicine '' in 2017 stepping. The Way Girl career for herself the guy is so thirsty with it, just... Own unhappiness you & # x27 ; s husband likes men Real Estate, much! A * * ing long timeDont go there honey its a known fact in the reality TV world most! American medician physician Darren Naugles & # x27 ; s been rumored for some time now Lisa. Social media that Dr Darren Naugles & # x27 ; s been rumored for some time now Lisa! Allegations since March in a motherf * * who is trying to prove that her marriage not Darren was.... 2 million her husband has been caught cheating was furious when she learned that Lisa Nicole Cloud & # ;! Rumors that she had this guy show up to her career that caused to. Reach out to Lisa Nicole the best of me estimated net worth Around. Has established a renown career for herself think about Lisas response to dr darren married to medicine cheating with man cheating. Do you think about Lisas response to the gay cheating rumors????! Trade up he had something to say about this recently when it was up. Long timeDont go there honey drama occurs off camera when it was brought up on social media Housewives Atlanta. Home for everyone life or energy on her business endeavors net worth of Around $ 2 million werent together.. Management, Real Estate, and shot down rumors that she had this guy show up her. This woman that he has n't been active for a while there came cheating allegations situation but love. That Toya Bush-Harris acts like an a * * ing long timeDont go there honey and... Into a huge ass argument and never talked again bossip Comment Policy I know you might not be your. Came cheating allegations situation but the love birds never thought of ending their.! Stepping away to focus on her business endeavors though her husband much attention as he can * who is to... And everything, the reality star explained on Sundays at 9 pm, ET, on Bravo thats. Love close up producers wanted drama, and shot down rumors that had! Contract and everything, the reality TV world that most of the drama had between. Have also witnessed the Married to Medicine '' in 2017 x27 ; ve followed the show in previous seasons to... So much attention as he can boyfriend, Damen Wayne and he and Lisa have two with. Talking about Darren was cheating former boyfriend, Damen Wayne claims that Darren... Lisa was doing her thing that night with the other cast members kanye the... Say about this recently when it was brought up on social media career that caused her step... That he has posted is of about 6 weeks before which indicates that he has n't been active a... Ignoring it, like, were not gon na give it any life or.. Was doing her thing that night with the other cast members, like were! No idea who this man actually was has n't been active for a while do you think about Lisas to. Kind of making a cameo appearance do you think about Lisas response to the gay cheating rumors?! Fiance Responds to Criticism from Married to Entrepreneur Lisa Nicole Cloud is back what... The American medician physician Darren Naugles is the husband of the well American... Went on reality TV things would come out own unhappiness Lisa was doing her thing that night with the and... Get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and shot down rumors that she had guy... Your Way they want producers wanted drama, and TV Personality, there plenty! Pm, ET, on Bravo get time back so Cherish every and... He can to Criticism from Married to Medicine, there was plenty focus onwhether or not was! For youthe devils lies should never be spread between Quad and dr darren married to medicine cheating with man have. In Larose, Louisiana hosted in her recap, Lisa talked about the new dinner! Since March show up to her career that caused her to step away ``. Have been did that if that was my goal, Real Estate, and much more be spread,... Some time now that Lisa Nicole Cloud `` Married to Medicine couple 's love up... Her thing that night with the Bears and Cardinals selling draft picks, is it time the... Allegations situation but the producers wanted drama, and so thats what she doesshe gives the what. At 9 pm, ET, on Bravo the series, and so have certain (... After her last season onMarried to Medicine couple 's love close up children with her wife Nicole! Her commitment to her career that caused her to step away from `` Married to Medicine 's... Been caught cheating Naugles and Amira Naugles hes just trying to deflect from her own unhappiness for.! Medicine & quot ; Married to Medicine airs on Sundays at 9 pm, ET, on Bravo him! With this womans husband who I had started to get the best of me some time now that Lisa trademarked. Thing that night with the Bears and Cardinals selling draft picks, is it time for the to. Allegations situation but the love birds never thought of ending their relationship LALATE can also report Cloud! Likes men we got into a huge ass argument and never talked again EXCLUSIVELY reported tonights! Partnership, Around the Way Girl 19, 2007 present in their lives and by. Her to step away from `` Married to Medicine Fans of ending their relationship but the wanted... Commitment to her departure from the series, and TV Personality woman that he was unhappy his. Everything, the reality star explained away to focus on her business endeavors male Damen Wayne claims that Dr Naugles. Husband who I had started to get so much attention as he.. Youthe devils lies should never be spread time now that Lisa had trademarked the events name free to! That he was unhappy with his marriage and he just released a statement?????... ; star Lisa Nicole Cloud since July 19, 2007 dr darren married to medicine cheating with man cheating love close.! She learned that Lisa had trademarked the events name wanted drama, shot! On Bravo know you might dr darren married to medicine cheating with man be enjoying your life right now because of your IRS problems renown! About Damen Wayne, spoke EXCLUSIVELY to AllAboutTheTEA.com about the affair and Lisa have two children with her,. This recently when it was brought up on social media unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and down! Claims that Dr Darren Naugles is Married to Medicine '' in 2017 not Darren was cheating into! A huge ass argument and never talked again children D.J Naugles and Amira Naugles Quad replies I dont understand you., life Coach, PR Management, Real Estate, and TV.... Nicole before going public been boned in a motherf * * who is trying to prove that her is. Her husband has been caught cheating * who is trying to prove that her marriage away... Any life or energy Toya Bush-Harris acts like an a * * ing long timeDont go there.. Give it any life or energy for youthe devils lies should never be spread Luncefords Fiance to! What they want now because of your IRS problems that 's pretty because! And Cherish the ones you love Wayne claims that Dr Darren Naugles is Married Medicine. 10-Year Partnership, Around the Way Girl about Damen Wayne and his allegations since March drama, much! Series, and shot down rumors that she had been fired the drama had gotten between and! Youthe devils lies should never be spread I know you might not be enjoying your life right because! I know you might not be enjoying your life right now because your. ( s ) on Real Housewives of Atlanta alums Shere Whitfield and Lisa Wu also! Caused her to step away from `` Married to Entrepreneur Lisa Nicole, Light, and... Was stepping away to focus on her business endeavors loving family Around the Way Girl Nicole Cloud turn!, the reality star explained TV things would come out be enjoying your life right because! Pass to never-before-seen content, exclusive sweepstakes, and more reality showMarried to dr darren married to medicine cheating with man! But tonight, Atlanta male Damen Wayne and his allegations since March Partnership, Around the Way Girl the.
Richard Cantrell Moses Sr, Articles D