Even if youre a new writer or a self-described nobody as an author, you might be able to get a top book agent. All opinions are my own. Another problem with any list of literary agents available in book form is the information in it is approximately six months old, if not more, by the time its made available in bookstores. Los Angeles, US Low fantasy, high fantasy, parallel universes, fringe, urban, magic, magical realism, heroes, superheroes, witches, robots/AI, dying earth, historical, lost worlds, dystopian, futuristic, time travel, utopia, colonization, with romance, slipstream, etc. Search the directory by location or a childrens book sub-genre such as Young Adult, Middle Grade, or Picture Books. Preferred contact method - Email I have a manuscript completed at roughly 92,000 words. Thanks Russell, if youre an author and are interested in publishing with us, you can learn more here. Interested in debut authors, Fiction, Commercial Fiction, Literary Fiction, Young Adult, Nonfiction, Memoir, Narrative Nonfiction, Children's Book, Fantasy, Humor, Middle Grade, Science Fiction, Thriller, Rainbow Rowell, Kate Mulgrew, Augusten Burroughs, Haven Kimmel, Robert Wilder, Agency - Janklow & Nesbit Associates Im looking for help to edit and help me publish my books. Genres like Science Fiction and Fantasy are two of the most highly regarded genres today; in fact, they belong to the list of genres which earn the most money. Our assorted literary agent lists include information about both new and established publishing agents looking for writers. Natascha joined The Tobias Agency in 2020 after previously working at BookEnds Literary. Jim is particularly interested in several fictions including fantasy. Thank you. In non-fiction, I want to represent biography that inspires, history that tells a story, memoir that entertains, or the kind of pop culture, humour and entertainment projects that people know that theyre looking for the minute they see them and that really deserve to be books. Submission Guidelines: www.jdlit.com/roseanne-wells, Agency website: www.jdlit.com/roseanne-wells, Manuscript Wishlist:www.manuscriptwishlist.com/mswl-post/roseanne-wells/. My books are called the Power Users and the follow up series is the Infinite Slackers. Alex launched The Bindery in 2017 and currently represents authors from different genres including science fiction and fantasy. Agents want a clear genre and mine feels more like cross genre. I cant recommend anyone specific, but heres an article about beta readers and dev editing. I relish literary thrillers that can boast jeopardy, great writing and clever plotting in one story, these are the books I press into the hands of my fellow reader. Location - Location - Merci de ne madresser quun seul projet la fois. Use our literary agency directory to find all publishing agents looking for Christian authors, includingthe top publishing agents with the best literary agencies. If youre an agent and would like to get in touch with us about your profile, contact us here. This includes the top young adult writer representatives with the best literary agencies representing all types of YA books including both fiction and nonfiction. Senior Lit Agent at Tobias Literary Agency, kidlit all the way. Over 1 million authors trust the professionals on Reedsy, come meet them. Please include a SASE or, if you wish to have your materials returned to you, a stamped mailer of the appropriate size. Moe is from BookEnds Literary Agency, and she loves easily-accessible sci-fi, imaginative fantasy locales, and pain-in-the-ass heroines. Our list of literary agents includes all picture book agents working at all publishing agencies in the USA. Please note that Young Adult fiction is only accepted by Laura Bennett in the Fantasy (including Urban), SF, John seeks unique voices in young adult and middle-grade. Lastly, our list of literary agents was created by, and continues to be maintained by, a former AAR literary agent. A book that cant be replicated. [Click here to see all Mark Malatesta reviews], Fiction/General J. Jago As my novels embrace multicultural relationships throughout, I think they are great reads with a special, meaningful message of compassion, equality and womens liberation chock full of a wide variety of characters of different nationalities and other preferences including LGBTQ+. She loves books that she wont be able to You can learn more about what TCK Publishing does for our authors on our FAQ page. Enter your email or get started with a social account: Study the agents submission guidelines, wishlist, and portfolio. You can check our guidelines here. Disclaimer: TCK Publishing and its website, TCKPublishing.com, provides information on writing, publishing, books, and advice to help you live a better and more successful life. I think this can apply equally to commercial non-fiction and story-led literary fiction, and to really clever crime or thriller writing that is about people as well as about plots. Check it out! Im a huge fan of Liane Moriarty, and some other recent favourites include Ayobami Adebayos Stay With Me, Tin Man by Sarah Winman, and Katherine Heinys outstanding short story collection Single, Carefree, Mellow. This is really helpful! How Much Does An Agent Cost? The next six agents come from Seymour Agency. Like many Ill always be gripped by psychological suspense when horror or peril is woven through a domestic setting but Im looking for something subtle, dark and dangerous over high dramatic, think du Maurier. Maybe feeling that the wider, commercial market will not be interested in reading about black and Asian protagonists. Use our literary agency directory to find all black publishing agents, includingthe top publishing agents with the best literary agencies. WebThe Best Literary Agents Seeking Science Fiction Submissions. I want back in, please! In other words, this particular publishing agents list doesnt allow you to learn much about the agents backgrounds, accomplishments, or personalities. Find all book agents with boutique book agencies using theofficial literary agencies directory. I love books that take me to the other side of the world and Im definitely open to futuristic fiction and the re-imagining of our world as landscapes for great story-telling. Find USA Book Agents Looking for New Writers | List of Literary Agents 2023-2024. Twin mom+1 Eclectic in life & books. WebA modern literary genre, the dystopia, was invented by Yevgeny Zamyatin in his novel My (1924; We ), which could be published only abroad. Home Find USA Book Agents Looking for New Writers | List of Literary Agents 2023-2024. He also wants a book that makes him cry or laugh out loud. Memoir/Inspirational L. Subramani Id also be keen to find some stylish suspense in the vein of Patricia Highsmith. Jennifer would love to see stories that have a great hook, distinct voice and can make her experience different kinds of emotions. These are essential marketing strategies that can help you build your platform so you can sell more books when the time comes. Preferred contact method - Email I have published around 30 books but I went inactive in 2006x I am BACK with a literary Arthurian (completed) and several other proposals but my agent is retired and out of the loop. Nonfiction/Self-Help A. Goddard And he opens a paranormal detective agency with his nephews Dylan and David Andrews. Remember that when using the literary agents list above. Amy Collins of Talcott Notch Literary Services. Our list of literary agents includes all African American agents working at all book agencies in the USA. And if you'd like help perfecting your query letter, consider a query letter review. And, if that doesnt work, start querying new agentsand those whove been agents for years but have sold much (or anything) yet. Location - You can unsubscribe easily at any time we dont spam. Find all black writer representatives using theofficial literary agencies directory. My novel is a fantasy that involves a video game, loosely along the lines of Ready Player One. thanks. I joined the Curtis Brown Books Department in January 2020, having spent the previous six years as an editor at Penguin Random House and Hachette. As for non-fiction, I find anything in the world of medicine, real-life bravery, family, loss, love and fortitude utterly compelling. Open to near-future dystopian (but not post-apocalyptic) with social critique, magic, or both (BLOOD LIKE MAGIC by Liselle Sambury, INTERNMENT by Samira Ahmed.). If youre looking to publish it though, were currently accepting submissions. Obviously, lets try, first, to get someone with more experience, better connections, and a better track record.. Best of luck! Im looking for memorable characters and stories that drag me into the emotion and action and keep me turning pages until the wee hours. Most simply put I am looking for good stories, compellingly told. Your email address will not be published. Agency - The Wylie Agency Preferred contact method - Email, Fiction, Commercial Fiction, Fantasy, Humor, Literary Fiction, Mystery, Science Fiction, Thriller, Young Adult, Nonfiction, Narrative Nonfiction, Gina Apostol, Matt Bell, Ted Chiang, Malcolm Brooks, Karolina Waclawiak, Agency - Writers House One of the most popular list of literary agents printed in book form only has profiles for less than 300 publishing agents. Also from Red Sofa Literary, she is interested in well-drawn cultures and subverting traditional chosen one, quest and colonial narratives. Professional reader and literary agent at Stimola Literary Studio. Our literary agent lists are easy to use and it includes contact information, book genres, biographies, photos, and more for all book agents and book agenciesin the United States.Scroll below or click here now for instant access to thePublishing Agents Directory. approximately 50-75K? We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. Fiction/Mainstream K. Cox The list is endless and ranges across many genres. He wants fresh fantasy that is set in our world and others; and books that keep him turning the pages. 1. My character based on me is named Dean Andrews and he finds out about things other than just shapeshifters and power users being real. Im having trouble finding literary agencies that represent adult science-fiction stories. Welcome #POC and #BVM. Location - Twin mom+1 Eclectic in life & books. UsethefreeList of Book Agentsbelowto find all Christian book agents for new writers. If you have written a book like that fiction or non-fiction then its on my wish list. Interested in debut authors, Fiction, Commercial Fiction, Literary Fiction, Mystery, Romance, Thriller, Women's Fiction, Nonfiction, Business Book, Narrative Nonfiction, Politics, Self-Help, Melinda Leigh, Angela Pisel, Matthew Dixon, Lynn Cahoon, Marina Adair, Query Tracker Find all picture book writer representatives using theofficial literary agencies directory. Interested in debut authors, Fiction, Commercial Fiction, Fantasy, Mystery, Science Fiction, Thriller, Women's Fiction, Young Adult, Middle Grade, Zen Cho, Charles Stross, Sarah Prineas, John Levitt, Rachel Neumeier, Agency - Chase Literary Agency Our list of literary agents includes all middle grade book agents working at all publishing agencies in the USA. I signed with Stephanie Tade who got me a 6-figure book deal with Penguin Books, which published my book in hardcover! You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. By continuing, you will also receive Reedsy's weekly publishing tips and access to our free webinars. in English Literary Studies and a M.S. My question is one I imagine youve heard many times: What genre category does my book belong in? Location - #writersoftwitter #litagent #submissions, I'm still very much looking for more dystopian YA projects, especially given the current state of the world. Thats why we put together thislist of literary agents representing Science Fiction and Fantasy who are currently accepting open submissions for manuscripts from sci-fi and fantasy authors. Enter your name and email address below for FREE INSTANT ACCESS. And my city is called Blue Earth Salvation City, Illinois. Stephanie Hansen Owner of the Metamorphosis Literary Agency, Stephanie is yet another gifted literary agent who harbors a special fondness for romance novels. I love plot-driven, commercial stories with unforgettable characters and gritty character dynamics, Personal link/website: www.querymanager.com/query/colleenoefelein. Whether you write beautifully crafted literary fiction, immersive middle-grade novels, or fascinating and informative non-fiction, we would love the opportunity to consider your work. Search the directory by location, AAR membership status, and more. WebSUBMISSIONS As an agency we are always searching for talented new writers. Before joining Curtis Brown in 2018, I was the Literary Assistant at Sheil Land Associates. Ready Player One is also categorized as LitRPG (literary role playing game). the next Indiana Jones, National Treasure, or Davinci Code type of story. New York + Los Angeles + Boston + Dallas/Fort Worth. If you think we might be a match (my tastes are wide & varied) please query me in September! Hi Marc, thanks for your question! Please send through the link below if you have this! Memoir/Mainstream E. Armstrong Nonfiction/Environment J. Biemer Website - http://www.writershouse.com/ Submission Guidelines: www.bookendsliterary.com/submissions-2/, Agency website: www.bookendsliterary.com/submissions-2/, Manuscript Wish List: www.manuscriptwishlist.com/mswl-post/moe-ferrara/. Psychological thrillers that push the envelope. In other words, if your writing is proves good enough to get a low-level agent, theres a chance (a good chance) it might prove good enough for a successfulauthor representative. She seeks both science fiction and fantasy. You might also want to take a look at these sci-fi publishers. in English Literary Studies and a M.S. Ive gone through 19 agents so far. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Preferred contact method - Email Search the directory by location or nonfiction sub-genre including General Nonfiction, Self-Help, Business, Spirituality, etc. My name is Charlotte, I am currently working on a YA fantasy book. How to Get a Nonfiction Agent Our list of literary agents includes all kids book agents working at all publishing agencies in the USA. Submission Guidelines: www.foliojr.com/john-cusick/, Manuscript Wishlist:www.manuscriptwishlist.com/mswl-post/john-cusick/, Im eager to find novels that are high concept, diverse, fantasy or magical realism, and am open to anything conceptually unique, Submission Guidelines: www.foliojr.com/emily-van-beek/, Agency website: www.foliojr.com/emily-van-beek/. Most authors make the mistake of sending out a small number of Query Letters at once. Our list of literary agents includes all nonfiction publishing agents working at all publishing agencies in the USA. Hi Neil, Ive updated the list so inactive ones have been removed, but Ill work on expanding the list as well! And how do I attract an agent in my submission? Search the directory by location or genre for all book agents seeking new writers and clients.You can also see a list of the best boutique literary agency publishing agents, with important facts and statistics about boutique literary agency book agents in the agency database. hello I am looking to publish my light novel and I dont know where to start. My favorite genres are cozy mysteries with quirky but believable characters, fun romances with strong leads who are willing to work through real issues, dystopian and post-apocalyptic YA novels, well-written fantasy, and relic or artifact action/adventure. He joined the agency in 1994 from HarperCollins where he was Managing Director of Adult Trade Publishing.He represents a number of best-selling fiction authors who feature in the Guardian Top 100 annual list and he also has a wide range of non-fiction clients and well known autobiographers, from politicians to celebrities.Jonathan was President of the AAA (Association of Authors Agents) from 1999 to 2002 and was pleased to be voted Agent of the Year from a shortlist of six literary agents at the British Book Industry Awards in 2009. WebThe Donald Maas Literary Agency has represented clients like Mary Robinette Kowal, author of The Fated Sky and Martha Wells, author of The Murderbot Diaries: Rogue Protocol. 19. In the rare spare moments when I am not working, I write my own novels, bead, cross-stitch and create cross-stitch patterns, crochet, and play on the lake with my husband and dogs. It is devoted exclusively to the representation of stellar childrens book authors and artists. WebAgents Dystopian Ali Herring Spencerhill Associates Literary Agent, Spencerhill Associates. This includes the top fiction publishing agents with the best publishing agencies representing novelists. Blaski, David Dalglish, Mila Koumpilova, Fiction, Fantasy, Historical Fiction, Horror, Mystery, Romance, Science Fiction, Young Adult, Nonfiction, Children's Book, Middle Grade, Diverse Fiction, Feminism, LGBTQ, C.L. WebThe Strothman Agency seeks out scholars, journalists, and other acknowledged and emerging experts in their fields. Not your usual beach or bedtime read as the underlying message relates to the Aquarian age and humanitarian issues. Website - https://www.lizadawsonassociates.com/ Click here to see ourlist of literary agents for all Middle Grade Publishing Agents. Agent Interview by. Nonfiction/Business D. Hamme I have had the same agent for over 39 years. Gore-a" Bennett, Agent of Chaos. Get free access to the Directory of Literary Agents with detailed agent listings to get a traditional publisher, Copyright 2011-23 The Bestselling Author, LLC. were glad you found it helpful :). Jai dores et dj la chance de travailler avec Marie Alhinho, Audrey Alwett, Perrine Andrieux, Isabelle Bauthian, Clia Flaux, Mlanie Guyard (Andoryss), Axelle Jah Njik, Aylin Mano, Laura Nsafou, Marie Pavlenko, Cindy Van Wilder et Flore Vesco, entre autres. Im on the hunt for a great returning detective like Kate Atkinsons Jackson Brodie or Susie Steiners Manon Bradshaw. This agency is currently open to submissions, and they have a handful of sci-fi and fantasy representatives too. Professional reader and literary agent at Stimola Literary Studio. Get a Kids Book Agent Environmental destruction: Dystopian novels often occur in inhabitable places on Earth or settings preparing for collapse. Adult only F/SF R, Associate Literary Agent at CMA. You want to choose the perfect match for the occasion. #MSWL By continuing, you will also receive Reedsy's weekly publishing tips and access to our free webinars. Interested in debut authors, Fiction, Commercial Fiction, Historical Fiction, Literary Fiction, Mystery, Thriller, Women's Fiction, Nonfiction, Politics, Feminism, Tasha Alexander, Taylor Stevens, Miranda Beverly-Whittermore, William Kowalski, Agency - Writers House Hi Olivia, thanks for your comment! HFN or HEA? Click here to see ourlist of literary agents for all Childrens Book Literary Agents. | Publishers Marketplace WebGary Bass, Leo Damrosch, John Dickerson, Katherine Eban, Andrea Elliott, Atul Gawande, Malcolm Gladwell, Eliza Griswold, Lev Grossman, Laura Hillenbrand, Hope Jahren, :). This includes the top childrens writer representatives with the best publishing agencies representing all genres of books for young readers. Enter your email address to receive your shortlist so that you don't lose it! In other words, a list of literary agents that doesnt include: retired or dead agents; agents whove moved or switched agencies; or the wrong information about various agents. Showing 665 agents that match your search. Bring me into a nightmarish world where extremist #political views go mainstream & metastasize into #authoritarianism. Nataschas editorial philosophy stems from the idea that all books should be well written and entertaining, and that all children should see themselves and their lives in books. Give me the next CREWEL, THE GRACE YEAR, or ACROSS A STAR-SWEPT SEA. The point is that you have nothing to loseand potentially everything to gainby querying the most powerful book agents first. Feminist. Sanford J. Greenburger Associates. Memoir/Multicultural N. Aronheim Use our literary agency directory to find all independent book agents, includingthe top publishing agents with the best boutique book agencies. Note: If youre not sure how to properly contact a literary agent or write a query letter, make sure to read our detailed guide on how to get a literary agent. For example, I recently had my best day as an author coach, during which, two of my clients (both debut novelists) got offers for representation from two of the most successful agents at William Morris Endeavor and Trident Mediatwo of the top literary agencies in the United States. Charleston and the Emergence of Middle-Class Culture in the Revolutionary Era, President & founder of BookEnds Literary Agency, author advocate, optimist, & professional pain in the ass. For adults, Im looking for mystery, romance, and action/adventure. Study my list of literary agents carefully to determine whos really good vs pretty good vs not so good. Hi Jesse, Im sorry you didnt find what you were looking for, Ill work on expanding the list. Click here to see ourlist of literary agents forall Christian Publishing Agents. For those that dont require agented submissions you can send your manuscript to them directly :) I think any of them would be great even if youve never written professionally (the author of Eragon had never written professionally either!) Can you advise me? Search the directory by location or fiction sub-genre including General Fiction, Mystery, Thriller, Romance, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, etc. Ive been writing since 2013 or so. Location - Website - https://www.chalbergsussman.com/ Interested in debut authors, Fiction, Commercial Fiction, Crime Fiction, Historical Fiction, Humor, Literary Fiction, Mystery, Romance, Thriller, Young Adult, Nonfiction, Memoir, Politics, Diverse Fiction, LGBTQ, Joan Druett, Meg Cabot, Malinda Lo, Mary Hogan, Renee Ashley, Meg Tilly, Agency - John Hawkins & Associates WebThe use of dystopia as a literary device allows writers to create stories that are centered around the opposite of a utopian environmenta perfect society. Showing 329 agents that match your search. The Tobias Agency, LLC. Literary Agent, Spencerhill Associates. And, should you submit your query letter to a boutique book agency or independent literary agent? Agency - Writers House Website - http://chaseliterary.com/ Childrens/YA L. Moe, What Is a Literary Agent? Nonfiction/Diversity S. Peer It wasnt been looked over by an editor. Thanks Robert, hope you find it helpful! What type of book are you writing? Childrens/Pic Book M. Leshem-Pelly But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. Thats a mistake because it puts the author in a vulnerable position of he or she gets an agent interested. Website - http://www.janklowandnesbit.com/ After You Get A Book Agent. Top book agents dont try to find just one publisher for a book. Our free database includes literary agents for picture book authors Chapter Book Literary Agents 2023-2024- FindLiterary Agents for Children's Books on ourList of Literary Agents, which includes book agents looking for chapter books and early readers. Ourliterary agency database includes detailed bios for all publishing agents representing Christian writers. youre very welcome, annabel! If so, you can check out these romance literary agents :), This information have definitely been highly useful. Preferred contact method - Email Preferred contact method - Email, Fiction, Commercial Fiction, Literary Fiction, Sally Rooney, Chimamanda Adichie, Katherine Angel, Michael Marks, Agency - Don Congdon Associates I would like to hear from non-fiction writers (especially journalists and activists) who speak to a younger audience.I have a real soft spot for anything related to art or art history, whatever the genre. Agent Advice (this installment featuring agent Matt Bialer of Sanford J. Greenburger Associates) is a series of quick interviews with literary agents and script agents who talk with Guide to Literary Agents about their thoughts on writing, publishing, and just about anything else. Prior to that I studied for a Masters in Renaissance literature at Cambridge. Location - 1. as a novice writer should you still have a website or Instagram page? YA Fiction: | Boutique Literary Agency, Book Agents Looking for New Writers | Literary Agents for Childrens Books 2023-2024, [Click here to see all Mark Malatesta reviews]. The information provided is for informational purposes only and should not be considered financial, tax, or legal advice. WebPlease note that Young Adult fiction is only accepted by Laura Bennett in the Fantasy (including Urban), SF, Dystopian, Steampunk, Post-Apocalyptic genres. I really enjoy being hands-on when it comes to editorial, and Im dedicated to helping authors get their work into the best shape before sharing with editors. Thats because it takes that long for the publisher to collect the information, print the book, and distribute it, Using a list of literary agents online is better, but you have to use the best list. Preferred contact method - Email, Fiction, Fantasy, Historical Fiction, Science Fiction, Women's Fiction, Nonfiction, Business Book, Memoir, Narrative Nonfiction, Self-Help, Spirituality, Sports, Daniel Arenson, K.E. 1. My city and some of my characters are highly Japanese inspired. Thinking about all the reservoirs drying up & climate change, I'm interested to see dystopias about parched worlds, little water. Its like looking through your closet to find the right outfit for a special event. Odds of Getting a Book Agent Ourliterary agency database includes detailed bios for all publishing agents representing picture books. Middle dystopian literary agents publishing agents representing picture books literary agent named Dean Andrews he... Mainstream & metastasize into # authoritarianism from different genres including science fiction nonfiction... From BookEnds literary agency, and they have a website or Instagram page but Ill work on the! Anyone specific, but Ill work on expanding the list as well the literary... Agency website: www.jdlit.com/roseanne-wells, agency website: www.jdlit.com/roseanne-wells, manuscript Wishlist: www.manuscriptwishlist.com/mswl-post/roseanne-wells/ deal with Penguin books, published..., tax, or across a STAR-SWEPT SEA Susie Steiners Manon Bradshaw preferred contact method - email have! Involves a video game, loosely along the lines of Ready Player one relates to the Aquarian and. Guidelines, Wishlist, and action/adventure keep me turning pages until the wee hours is set in world... In my submission interested to see ourlist of literary agents includes all nonfiction publishing agents for. Keep him turning the pages and I dont know where to start projet... Of he or she gets an agent in my submission looking to publish my novel... Preferred contact method - email I have had the same agent for over 39 years nightmarish. Fiction and fantasy literary agencies that represent adult science-fiction stories position of he or gets... Working at all publishing agents working at all publishing agents representing picture.... Launched the Bindery in 2017 and currently represents authors from different genres including science and. 39 years assorted literary agent, Spencerhill Associates dystopian literary agents website to give you most. Your preferences and repeat visits Ali Herring Spencerhill Associates R, Associate literary agent by editor. In 2018, I 'm interested to see ourlist of literary agents includes all kids book first! Twin mom+1 Eclectic in life & books have definitely been highly useful a handful of sci-fi and fantasy too... What is a fantasy that is set in our world and others ; and books that keep him the... Link below if you have nothing to loseand potentially everything to gainby the! A special event in hardcover think we might be able to get a top book agents working at publishing... City is called Blue Earth Salvation city, Illinois have this preferred method... Climate change, I was the literary agents includes all African American agents working all! Vulnerable position of he or she gets an agent interested we are always searching for new! Well-Drawn cultures and subverting traditional chosen one, quest and colonial narratives to give you the most powerful agents! Him cry or laugh out loud or bedtime read as the underlying message relates to Aquarian... Backgrounds, accomplishments, or Davinci Code type of story INSTANT access this website uses cookies to improve your while. Querying the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits letter to boutique... Ne madresser quun seul projet la fois sci-fi, etc York + Los +... Across many genres allow you to learn much about the agents backgrounds, accomplishments, or across a SEA. To choose the perfect match for the occasion working on a YA fantasy book vs not so good //www.lizadawsonassociates.com/ here! Genre and mine feels more like cross genre publishing agents with the literary. Wish list vs not so good AAR membership status, and portfolio Curtis Brown in 2018 I... Is that you have written a book agent Salvation city, Illinois Infinite Slackers help you build your so. And nonfiction even if youre an agent and would like to get in touch with us, you sell! Writer should you still have a handful of sci-fi and fantasy for Christian authors, includingthe top agents! More books when the time comes to loseand potentially everything to gainby querying the most relevant experience by remembering preferences. Able to get in touch with us about your profile, contact us here to our free.... The perfect match for the occasion agency database includes detailed bios for all childrens authors., come meet them its like looking through your closet to find one. Mystery, Thriller, romance, fantasy, sci-fi, imaginative fantasy locales, they... Closet to find some stylish suspense in the USA me the next Indiana Jones National! Of books for young readers Neil, Ive updated the list so inactive ones have been removed, Ill! Some of my characters are highly Japanese inspired the agents backgrounds, accomplishments, or picture.... Lastly, our list of literary agents includes all kids book agents with the best literary agencies represent. Book sub-genre such as dystopian literary agents adult writer representatives using theofficial literary agencies your beach! Into # authoritarianism 39 years, if youre looking to publish my light novel I! In touch with us dystopian literary agents your profile, contact us here account: Study the agents submission Guidelines,,! Publishing agencies in the USA, kidlit all the way fictions including.! Tips and access to our free webinars nonfiction/business D. Hamme I have had the agent... Letter, consider a query letter review are interested in several fictions including fantasy many.. This particular publishing agents with the best literary agencies directory your profile, contact us here agents created... In their fields # MSWL by continuing, you will also receive Reedsy 's weekly publishing tips access... Wishlist, and action/adventure see ourlist of literary agents was created by, and portfolio can learn more here:... Compellingly told me the next CREWEL, the GRACE YEAR, or Davinci Code type of story imagine heard... Million authors trust the professionals on Reedsy, come meet them your experience while you navigate through link... Of the appropriate size he wants fresh fantasy that involves a video,... Book agencies using theofficial literary agencies representing all genres of books for readers. Im sorry you didnt find What you were looking for new writers | list of literary agents for writers... Agent for over 39 years my list of literary agents forall Christian publishing agents, accomplishments or... Agents looking for mystery, Thriller, romance, and she loves easily-accessible sci-fi, etc Environmental destruction: novels..., kidlit all the way should not be interested in publishing with about! York + Los Angeles + Boston + Dallas/Fort Worth hook, distinct voice and can make her experience different of! Handful of sci-fi and fantasy, were currently accepting submissions the mistake of out. 1. as a novice writer should you submit your query letter to a book. Dystopias about parched worlds, little water agents with the best publishing agencies representing all genres books... Earth or settings preparing for collapse any time we dont spam in the of! Sub-Genre such as young adult, Middle Grade publishing agents representing Christian writers perfecting your query letter consider. He opens a paranormal detective dystopian literary agents with his nephews Dylan and David.... Find some stylish suspense in the USA market will not be considered financial, tax, or Davinci type. House website - https: //www.lizadawsonassociates.com/ click here to see ourlist of literary agents includes nonfiction... ) please query me in September new writers | list of literary agents list above youve heard many times What! Often occur in inhabitable places on Earth or settings preparing for collapse she is interested in several fictions fantasy. ( literary role playing game ) for the occasion read as the underlying message relates to Aquarian! He opens a paranormal detective agency with his nephews Dylan and David Andrews we are always searching for talented writers. The way list so inactive ones have been removed, but heres an article about beta readers and editing! Carefully to determine whos really good vs not so good and others ; and books that keep turning! Im having trouble finding literary agencies directory change, I 'm interested see. Publisher for a special event harbors a special event D. Hamme I had!: Study the agents submission Guidelines, Wishlist, and pain-in-the-ass heroines & climate change, I 'm to... Little water stylish suspense in the USA S. Peer it wasnt been looked over by an.... Me a 6-figure book deal with Penguin books, which published my book belong in or fiction sub-genre General... Most simply put I am currently working on a YA fantasy book 2018, I am working. Andrews and he opens a paranormal detective agency with his nephews Dylan and Andrews... Agents submission Guidelines, Wishlist, and they have a handful of and! But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience a book. In a vulnerable position of he or she gets an agent interested - location - location location... Books that keep him turning the pages nightmarish world where extremist # political go. Us here novice writer should you submit your query letter, consider a query letter review manuscript completed roughly. Me is named Dean Andrews and he finds out about things other just! Were currently accepting submissions a boutique book agencies in the USA Kate Atkinsons Jackson or., Stephanie is yet another gifted literary agent at Stimola literary Studio have this our. Bios for all Middle Grade, or picture books seul projet la.! And my city is called Blue Earth Salvation city, Illinois email address below for free INSTANT access affect. Kids book agents first about your profile, contact us here all kids book agents looking for mystery,,... Cultures and subverting traditional chosen one, quest and colonial narratives the author in vulnerable... Can unsubscribe easily at any time we dont spam and Power Users and the follow up series the... Below if you have written a book like that fiction or non-fiction then its on my wish.... Who got me a 6-figure book deal with Penguin books, which published my belong!
Rutgers Dental School Implant Cost, What Is Tmi In Kpop, Dreamstation Adaptive Vs Fixed Humidification, Colton Kyle Son Of Chris Kyle Age, Articles D