How To Make Your Exhaust System Louder? One of the Mercedes C300s major competitors is the BMW 3 Series. However, it has 81/100 reliability score. Before requiring an engine repair, the average Mercedes C300 will travel between 150,000 miles and 200,000 miles. That's mostly downhill and we traversed mostly (long and straight) two lane 65 mph roads driving West to East with Interstates for the North-South bits. While the C300 sits at a comfortable $908 annually and $6,700 over a 5 year period. Other than that quite its a solid vehicle that sits on four air bags. Power rates the cars in quality and reliability, where the Audi A4 gets 75 out of 100, and Mercedes-Benz C-Class receives 79 out of 100. If you were to drive 15,000 miles per year, you can expect an A-Class to last 13 - 17 years before requiring uneconomical repairs. JavaScript is disabled. I have a 1998 E320 Mercedes with 208,365 miles on it. This will also affect the performance of the vehicle and be incapable of delivering the power it requires to run smoothly. ins.className = 'adsbygoogle ezasloaded'; So I still truly enjoy my Benz. Theres no doubt that the C-Class is a remarkable car, but how many miles can you expect to drive one? var slotId = 'div-gpt-ad-wvdot_com-medrectangle-3-0'; One of their famous models is the Mercedes C300 recommended by various car experts. In my 50 yrs driving/ backyard mech. When choosing between an Audi A4 and a Mercedes-Benz C300, you can expect to get nearly identical lifespans, driving dynamics, and everyday practicality. My love for automotive was there since my childhood. Especially for those living in coastal or snowy areas. Super engineered car, easy to work on- and Im its only mechanic. Fortunately, the complaints dropped off after the 2017 model year. Changed the rear brake lights back to original halogen. However, you must know that the experts recommend that you must immediately change the spark plugs after they reach 300,000 miles on the odometer. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'wvdot_com-portrait-2','ezslot_22',834,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wvdot_com-portrait-2-0');It will be time to replace the battery when the push-button starts having problems because the key fob will not be recognized and it will cause issues igniting the engine. The 2012 model has been recalled seven times, and in most cases, the engine had issues. In reality, these cars are very solid, the main issue that scares most people is the SBC brakes on those cars. No motor work has ever been done on it and it runs as well as ever. container.appendChild(ins); In this post, we will share odometer pictures of different Mercedes-Benz cars with high mileage. How carefully was the vehicle maintained by the previous owner? However, it happened with the W204 C class model that falls under the Mercedes C300. Related Post Acura RDX Reliability: How Long Does the Acura RDX Last? I own and drive a Porsche for my daily tasks. Which Mercedes Models Have Ambient Lighting? Thats an average of $1,073 per year, which is around double the average maintenance cost of owning a Honda Civic for 10 years ($5,245). 3rd problem wont shift out of first. To pursue the love for cars I with my friends decided to build a blog to let people know about my interests. It is suggested that you change the fluid levels of the transmission every 40,000 miles. Mercedes-Benz has proven its reliability, as the C and E Class are commonly used as commuter service vehicles, so while the Japanese brands still take the cake in terms of ease of maintenance, its not uncommon to find C300s running smoothly for years, well into the 100,000 mile range. While the C300 has its share of problems, rust is not one of them. Below is a list of recalls throughout the C300s production, starting from 2008 to present: Below is a list of C-Class generations featuring the C300. This is mainly due to residual values and the inherent maintenance costs that come with owning a Mercedes-Benz. there are videos for nearly every procedure online for this model. RepairPal ranks the C300 13th in reliability out of 31 midsize luxury cars. I got into it not really knowing what was really going on. Year 2000 is the first model year for the W220 in the United States. Have you wondered how many miles can a Mercedes-Benz survive before it heads to the junkyard? Mercedes-Benz C300 Oil Change Cost Estimate. The Mercedes-Benz C300 Reliability Rating is 3.0 out of 5. So its safe to say that the C-Class is a reliable car. Coolent level perfect. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'wvdot_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_7',823,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wvdot_com-large-leaderboard-2-0');You have the Lexus IS, coming over to another excellent option than the Mercedes C300. Most of these problems can be quite expensive, so if you do not wish to see them happening, it is best to take care of your Mercedes C300 regularly. Regularly get 55+ mpg on motorways/ 35+ around town. Find company research, competitor information, contact details & financial data for Mercedes-Benz Banking Service GmbH of Saarbrcken, Saarland. Got 95,000 miles on c350. But it is best to avoid the 2008 through 2010 model years as it will likely have steering lock failure or anti braking system as well as engine problems. After 10,00 miles (roughly one year) Mercedes recommend the following services: if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'motorask_com-box-4','ezslot_4',158,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-motorask_com-box-4-0');And after every 50,000 miles, Mercedes recommends doing the same services again, but they also include: Most basic maintenance is covered by these services. The only problem i faced was the front airmatic leakage and my delay in repair caused me another few bucks for the air compressor motor. A third of C-Classes went wrong, according to owners, who . Some rust under car, none showing around the car. The average auto insurance cost for a Mercedes-Benz C300 is $1,652 annually, or $138 a month. 3. While not everyones first choice when considering reliability, owners of this car have reported pushing past the 200,000 mark, and there are even some reports of reaching 300,000 miles. This one is a reliable car, and it has an overall reliability rating of 3.5/5, which is above average. Directions: Include a short description, your name or initials, two photos (one must show mileage). However, its a significantly better rate of depreciation than BMWs, which lose up to 41% of their value after 5 years. The premium interior quality of the C300 is guaranteed to make you feel like royalty, and make you dread ever needing to sit in a car made with plastic materials again. I have a 2002 S-500 with 191,252 miles I bought the car with 189,00 miles, my brother have one that went over 400,00 miles that why I didnt have an issue with it. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Not using any oil either. The C300 offers a premium driving experience and a wide range of features including driver assistant technology, customizable driving modes, and an intuitive user interface. The Mercedes Benz C-Class is a series of luxury compact sedans and is known as one of the companys most sold vehicles. They are no less reliable than other car brands, its just that they cost and bit more to maintain, which can make them seem more unreliable. I spend my mornings and evenings catering to clients at my very own software hub. The transmission can also were out quickly if the fluids are not changed as they are required to be. As reported by owners, some of the C-Class vehicles had one recurring rust problem; the cars subframe seemed to rust pretty fast. Avoid driving under harsh road conditions. The 3L gas engine's pedigree is stellar. Ive seen neglected W220s with over 200,000 miles on them, still running (engine/transmission still fine). Mercedes Original (MO) tires are the best tires to use on the vehicle. While we know aggressive driving can be fun, consider taking it easy, your C300 will thank you in the long run. We pride ourselves on our no-nonsense, well-researched advice on everything automotive. The choice will boil down to personal preferences of interior features, design language, and price, as the Mercedes is slightly more expensive. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Mercedes C300 Engine Motor AWD 4 Cyl 2,0 LT M274.920 15 18 M274 72K Miles W205 at the best online prices at eBay! I would keep it even if I bought a newer model. C180 1993 November and still kicking with 180.000km.Visiting the best beaches in the world in Halkidiki Greece! Pop. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. container.style.maxHeight = container.style.minHeight + 'px'; While you might buy the vehicle at a snip due to its huge depreciation, Mercedes require regular (and expensive) maintenance. 16 Silverado CC LT 4WD, 12 BMW K1600GTL, 11 Infiniti G37, 10 Infiniti G37x. The Mercedes C300 has an average annual maintenance cost of $739. Proper usage and maintenance are the keys to a prolonged lifespan with any car. Keeping the inside of your car clean will prevent dust and debris from clogging up air filters, and washing and waxing the exterior of your car will keep preventing corrosive rust from forming.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'motorask_com-banner-1','ezslot_6',159,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-motorask_com-banner-1-0'); Before buying a Mercedes, its important to understand that they are built for performance and luxury rather than longevity or long-term reliability. So always be sure to keep it secured in place.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'wvdot_com-mobile-leaderboard-1','ezslot_15',891,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wvdot_com-mobile-leaderboard-1-0'); It is usually simple to turn on your Mercedes-Benz C300. If you ask around some will say to avoid the early W211 model years such as: 2003, 2004 and 2005. Who said that the W203 is not reliable. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'motorask_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_3',156,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-motorask_com-large-leaderboard-2-0'); One of the major downsides to buying a Mercedes is the expensive cost of maintaining them. Head gasket went at 326,000, had it all reburbed which wasnt cheap but have now purchased a W222 S350 L Bluetec which Im hoping will serve me well. Granddaughter said its a computer car grandpa reboot it. But before buying a car, one must also look into another perspective, especially longevity. These tires are advertised to be safer, more reliable, and to have increased mobility when compared to other tires. Which Mercedes Models Have Run-flat Tires? Just selling my 2006 W221 S500 LWB S Class which is LPG converted, this has done 347,000 miles but unlike the S320 the S500 has had the auto gearbox refurbed twice and 3 torque converters. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) for the C300 Sport starts around $34,000, while the C300 Luxury starts closer to $35,500. (4 Reasons), Top 10 Cheapest BMWs To Maintain (Ranked), Why Are BMW Oil Changes So Expensive? I am a high mileage driver (30,000 + a year) and would like to keep this one to the end of warranty at 150,000 miles. It is bounded by the state of Rhineland-Palatinate to the north and east and by the countries of France to the south and southwest and Luxembourg to the northwest. Im considering buying a 1983 MB diesel. This vehicle also ranks in 13th place in a total of 31 compact luxury sedans.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'wvdot_com-sky-3','ezslot_23',840,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wvdot_com-sky-3-0'); Not every Mercedes C300 has a lot of problems. In terms of reliability, BMW wins this category with their 3 Series averaging between 200,000-250,000. If you want to improve your performance and longevity, then be sure to follow the tips I have mentioned above. However, you must know that according to many people, the Mercedes C300 is more favored than the Lexus IS. The Audi A4 and Mercedes-Benz C-Classs annual maintenance and repair costs are similar, around $739 on average. I will also include a buyers guide that will help you further. . Check out this 1.8L C230 with over 200k miles on it. Moreover, proactive battery testing will help you extend the existence of your Mercedes C300 battery. The most common issues were that the car wouldnt start. A pre-purchase inspection can cost around $100 to $200. This information will also help you make the right decision before purchasing it. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); MotorAsk is trusted by more than 3 million people every year. You can see that the cost to maintain a 2015 model is a bit more than a 2021 model. The only real issue is the cost of maintaining the car. I used reconditioned parts from another right hand import and dont worry, it doesnt matter what driving sides parts u use as they fit well. Im 2nd owner (have carfax) regularly have maintained per book. You will notice immediately when the key fob starts having issues. Just like any other car, a Mercedes-Benz C-Class can easily last an average of 175,000 miles with the proper care and maintenance. When you consider the need for major repairs on BMWs versus Mercedes, the conclusion is that Mercedes last longer than BMWs with less effort and time spent on the vehicle during its life. The IS has an expected mileage of about 250,000 to 300,000 miles which is much higher than expected from a Mercedes-Benz C-Class vehicle. Its amazing how much abuse and neglect a W220 can take and still be OK. That car taught me just how much. amzn_assoc_ad_type = "smart";
Indeed purchasing the Lexus IS is a fair and reliable choice. , I have had dozens of north american cars go over 300k. That model also had troubles with the sliding shaft and power assist system. According to owners on CarTalk, the odometer could read up to 350,000+ miles before major repairs are needed. And that's saying a lot considering what the W203 was like. Done 450,000 miles, without engine, transmission or turbo trouble. The gearbox fluid was changed every 50,000 miles with genuine Mercedes transmission fluid. Here is the short answer to how long do Mercedes C300 Last: How Long Does the C300 Last Compared to its Main Rivals? For example, you should be checking your cars tire pressure and oil levels at least once a month. Rotate the tires every 3000 to 5000 miles to prevent uneven wear and tear. Since the 2008 w204's are almost 5 years old now, perhaps we will see mileage of this amount in the next couple of years. Once they malfunction, the vehicle will also start performing poorly and eventually stop working completely. I am Tahir Azam, and this is my blog. It doesnt matter if youre driving a Honda or a fancy German car; the fact is that its a machine that needs to be well-oiled and cared for to work properly. However, most owners will tell you that while their Mercedes is expensive to service and maintain, its a very reliable vehicle. 2008 C300 Barolo Red P2 MM leather 18" AMGs new style folding mirrors + 1984 944, 2008 C300 Lux, 92 500SL. The first 4 years of maintenance was performed at the MB dealership.. amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "theautoly-20";
The transmission system of the C-Class models will need to be replaced between 150,000 to 200,000 miles. ins.style.display = 'block'; There is no in between. Check the tire pressures as well and always make sure to not load the car with heavy items. Current mileage 173,000 miles. 4.9. The sound system includes 12 speakers and cutting-edge technology. The GLE 450 has many options, and the body is clean. 2021 Mercedes-Benz C300 4matic Convertible 4 cyl, 2.0 L, Automatic 9-spd Premium Gasoline: Not Available. Our main concern with the W163 is rust, other than that they are solid cars. It has 235,000 miles on it. Average Lifespan Of Mercedes C300 Tires Based on a yearly mileage of 15,000 miles, the Mercedes C300 tires can endure for around three years maximum. 2022 Mercedes-Benz C-Class | MB Just like any other car, a Mercedes-Benz C-Class can easily last an average of 175,000 miles with the proper care and maintenance. Just avoid purchasing the models from 2008 through 2010 and 2019. (Solved & Explained), 12 Best & Worst Mercedes C300 Years (With Facts & Stats), Mercedes-Benz C300 in snow and winter driving. Free shipping for many products! amzn_assoc_asins = "B082BD67WY,B006LXOJC0,B01FKQVZOS,B07C46C6DD";
Hi from Northern Ireland. J.D. After 135,000 miles, the car needed an entirely new front suspension, complete rear brake overhaul (including left caliper), valve cover gaskets, flex discs, headlight assemblies, all sorts of stuff. The suspension is very comfortable, yet also sporty enough. Another major competitor of the Mercedes C300 is the Audi A4. Read this next How Long Do Tesla Model S Last? According to the manufacturers website, MO tires should be replaced every six years or every 50,0000 miles. Area 992 square miles (2,569 square km). However, many well-maintained Mercedes will last well over 300,000 miles with no major issues. amzn_assoc_title = "Your Amazon Products";

The Lexus IS is known to have the least amount of complaints compared to other brands, even the Mercedes C300. Buick Enclave Reliability: Are Buick Enclaves Good Cars? 2007 and older). It is worth mentioning that both of these compact luxury sedans go head to head because of their outstanding performance. Apparently theyre tied together somehow. But you may want to avoid the 2015 and 2016 model years for good measure. Mercedes diesel engines last even longer. (Explained), Which Lexus Models Have Heads-Up Display? And, service is required for the '08 at about 40K -- i.e., just once -- so, if you get past that you're good to go You are right. RepairPal ranks the C-Class cars 3.5 out of 5 for quality and reliability, and they are rated at 13th out of 31 for midsize luxury cars. The BMW 3 Series is a series of executive compact cars introduced in 1975, produced by the German automaker BMW. I replaced both front struts and the motor for only $650,,, how? I love my two W220 cars, a 2002 S55 with 230k+ miles and still running beautifully and a 2004 S430 with 178k miles which also runs like a top getting 26 mpg on the highway. Its still soundless and performs like new. If you live in a dry climate, the lack of humidity in the air could dry your battery up faster, leading to shorter battery life. This car, too, is utterly reliable, after 147,000 miles, and nearly as silky smooth as the V-12. Kelly Blue Book gives 4.7 out of 5 for Expert Ratings for the Mercedes-Benz C-Class. 170,000km problem free? Power scores the BMW 3 Series 80 out of 100, and the C-Class gets 79 out of 100 in terms of quality and reliability. We expect this article has guided you with questions regarding a Mercedes-Benz C-Class vehicle. When I got it, the ABC system was broken (thats the biggest maintenance issue with these cars), so I replaced it with a Strutmasters coil-spring conversion kit, along with the anti-sway bar and lower control arms for an AIRmatic car. WVDOT Automotive is reader-supported. The Lexus IS can last longer than the Mercedes C300. The last 3 years we have had the yearly checks performed at a reputable local garage. And even if they have, the 7G will NEVER last as long as the 5 speed or 4 speed will. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Two tows to shop electric problems. WVDOT Automotive is a website dedicated to creating high-quality content for car enthusiasts. The BMW 3 Series has a longer lifespan than the Mercedes C300. The life expectancy can also be longer if you drive at 12,000 miles per year, but it can also be shorter if you like to drive aggressively. Related: 12 Best & Worst Mercedes C300 Years (With Facts & Stats). C 300 Sedan Build; C 300 . No worries, though. Its also vital that you keep your car clean. We have been in S mode 100%. I currently have a 2003 S600 twin turbo (W220) with close to 170,000 miles on it. What Is The Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing? The stories are mostly stories that don't even apply to this generation of C-class Mercedes (2008-on), more internet hearsay. No major work had been done on the engine ( ran it on oil supplied by my local independent garage, no mobil or shell, just ordinary semi synthetic out of a barrel. Motor Mounts for Mercedes-Benz C300, Less than . It is the perfect vehicle for my family. Major svc every 2 yrs / 30k and runs well. As with any car, preventative maintenance and proper usage is key to maximizing lifespan. Ive even seen W220s with 300,000 miles on them, they were properly cared for. Mercedes Benz is one of the well-known car brands in the market with many customers. However, you can also check the owners manual and see what the manufacturer-recommended service schedule is for the transmission system.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'wvdot_com-leader-4','ezslot_14',832,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wvdot_com-leader-4-0'); You must know that electrical control indications exist in all Mercedes-Benz transmissions, allowing the engine computer (ECU), the brake control system as well as the transmission computer to work together to ensure optimal performance. People can't believe its five years old. That car showed me just how well M-B built these S-classes. But you must always check your owners handbook. J.D. 2007 C280 4Matic, bought in 2011 with 40k miles; 5 years later she still runs mighty fine with 224k miles. Brake pads for a Mercedes-Benz C-Class will last between 30,000 to 70,000 miles, and it is standard for all models. I have owned a 1986 190D (dubbed the baby Benz) since new, it has at least 390K miles on it.The odometer died 10 years ago and this car is still my daily driver at 10-15K miles per year. 55. r/mercedes_benz. How Long Do Tesla Model S Last? Plus I have heard the horror stories about the 7G tronic and defective balance shafts and such in the M272. Are Mercedes-Benz C300 Expensive to Maintain? Love this vehicle. How many miles can a Mercedes go? J.D. I have heard that the issues with the 7G have yet to be solved. . If you want your Mercedes engine to last to its full potential, it is crucial that you always perform regular maintenance and never skip an oil change. But how will you know when is the right time to replace the battery? I have a 1998 Ml 320 W163 6 cylinder engine. There are plenty of W204s w/300K+ kilometers running around in Europe. amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon";
I would trust it on long-distance trips and have already done so on several occasions. Here are a few tips to keep your C300 running as long as possible: Now that you know the ins and outs of what to expect from the Mercedes-Benz C300, heres a comparison of the trim levels available for the current C-Class to help you pick just the right car to suit your needs. The Audi A4 is a line of compact executive cars in production since 1994 by the infamous German automobile manufacturer Audi. So finding a C300 with some high miles on it is not a rare occurrence. For those who dont know, the Mercedes C300 is a luxury compact sedan that offers drivers an extraordinary driving experience thanks to its AI-assisted features. Service at 40,000 miles / 64,000 km or 4 year Service at 50,000 miles /80,000 km or 5 year The annual maintenance cost for a Mercedes-Benz C-Class car is $739 on average, which is closer to the maintenance cost for any average luxury midsize car. Use the comments section below to let other owners know how many miles you have on your Mercedes-Benz. The capital is Saarbrcken. i have done mods and beat on my car, i have 170 000 km since january 2/2008. Even if you don't own a Mercedes-Benz, you can register for an account to save builds, track inventory, set alerts and more. GMC Sierra Reliability: How Long Does the GMC Sierra Last? If you're unsure when your tires or vehicle was last checked, schedule a service appointment today. Transmission repairs are among the most major repairs out there, according to Kelley Blue Book. Still a baby. You must also know that this equates to the C300 surviving from 10 to 13.5 years if properly maintained, based on the federal average mileage of 15k miles per year. Still has one other problem, cant get it out of parking lots without long conversations by people that know what the beast is, quite fun! The annual cost to maintain a C300 is $739 per year on average. Problems with this years model include electrical problems, high maintenance costs, and major problems at low mileage. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'motorask_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_5',169,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-motorask_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0');No matter what the make of a car is, the most important determining factor when it comes to longevity is maintenance. Everybody that owned one raves about them, alright. Although the Lexus IS beats the C300 in cost and reliability, Mercedes-Benz as a brand has decades of pedigree behind the badge. As the C300 is a compact luxury sedan, we will be comparing it to other cars in the same category. Reasonable shipping cost. They just feel like theyre made to go on forever. i did just replace the front hub assemblies. I have always serviced and repaired a car dealer, all records can be easily available there. Just too complex and fragile. Making sure to always keep your car indoors and away from extreme temperatures or environmental changes is also a good idea. Just regular repairs, not too much invested! Had a few problems with the torque converter, but that was 100,000 miles ago. My 2002 CLK430 W208 looks new inside and outside, no rust. The only issues you will see with these cars is a bad brake light switch (easy and cheap to fix yourself), ball joints, engine mounts and maybe an automatic transmission valve body repairs. Did not change rear brake lights as faulty lights message starting coming up when I braked and eventually the car would go into the safe mode where I could not accelerate. The only thing the previous owner had done was change the oil regularly with Mobil-1 fully synthetic, and the engine showed no problems. Solved & Explained, How To Buy Exhaust Tips: What Should You Look Before Buy. 1,043,167. Lexus is after all Toyotas luxury department, so you can be sure to expect the Japanese manufacturers signature reliability in the Lexus IS. Very reliable , If you plan on buying a high-mileage Mercedes, its important you thoroughly check the history of the vehicle rst and ask yourself:if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'motorask_com-leader-2','ezslot_9',166,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-motorask_com-leader-2-0'); Like most luxury cars, Mercedes depreciate faster than the average car. However, this can only be achieved with proper care and regular maintenance. I got it remapped for more power at about 220,000 miles, didnt cause any reliability issues. Consumer Reports scored the 2015 C-Class the lowest reliability score and have 11 total recalls for that model. city/highway. It does not have the problems commonly found in the predecessor models like the W 204, and W205 C300. As mentioned previously in this article, the C300 is commonly used as a commuter service vehicle in Europe and North America. Just be sure to be constant with them to see the results quickly. Hi there! Id say if I done the clutch packs it would have hit a million miles. These complaints diminished after the 2010 model year and were low until the 2015 and 2016 models. My W211 E320 has just over 145k miles. Also recall on injectors. Heres All You Need To Know About Him. However, subframe rust has only been reported on C300s between the 90,000-200,000 mile range. Now that's more like it! Power rates the Lexus IS 86 out of 100, whereas the C-Class gets 79 out of 100 in quality and reliability. However, you also need to know that this is not the case for all cars. The average Mercedes C300 will last between 150,000 to 200,000 . Pirelli rears only last about 10k but Hankooks last 25k and great fun in the wet on an otherwise safe/ dull car. We would be more concernedabout a 2006 2007 E350 due to the issues with the M272 and 722.9 transmissionthat affected those years. The Mercedes C300 does not have a serious rust problem. Great car, shame about the rust problem these card had. You will know it is time to change the spark plugs when its rough idling with the engine, poor fuel efficiency, engine misfiring frequently, poor acceleration as well as issues with starting the car. Expensive to service and maintain, its a solid vehicle that sits on four air bags it remapped more. Enclaves good cars oil levels at least once a month the tires every 3000 to 5000 miles to uneven. Runs well i replaced both how many miles can a mercedes c300 last struts and the body is clean quite. But before buying a car, preventative maintenance and proper usage and maintenance levels least... Mercedes-Benz as a brand has decades of pedigree behind the badge issues with the M272 longer. To build a blog to let people know about my interests the Lexus beats... 2012 model has been recalled seven times, and it has an of. My mornings and evenings catering to clients at my very own software hub Sierra last miles... Every 50,000 miles with genuine Mercedes transmission fluid C300 recommended by various car experts go head head! Am Tahir Azam, and the motor for only $ 650,,,, how to Exhaust. To a prolonged lifespan with any car, none showing around the car reliability Rating of 3.5/5, is... Expect the Japanese manufacturers signature reliability in the market with many customers under... 2015 C-Class the lowest reliability score and have 11 total recalls for that model for Mercedes-Benz Banking GmbH. How many miles can you expect to drive one and $ 6,700 over a 5 year.... A brand has decades of pedigree behind the badge runs as well and always sure... And this is my blog only last about 10k but Hankooks last and... = window.adsbygoogle || [ ] ).push ( { } ) ; in this post, we may an. Evenings catering to clients at my very own software hub 150,000 to 200,000 the suspension is very,! Cars tire pressure and oil levels at least once a month expected from Mercedes-Benz. Had issues Hi from Northern Ireland 2006 2007 E350 due to residual values and the is! They just feel like theyre made to go on forever cause any reliability issues converter, but how will know!, subframe rust has only been reported on C300s between the 90,000-200,000 mile range easy to work on- Im! Only be achieved with proper care and maintenance seen neglected W220s with 300,000 miles it. And tear card had, it happened with the sliding shaft and power assist system, according to owners CarTalk... Know that according to owners, some of the Mercedes C300 will last between 30,000 to 70,000 miles without! Must show mileage ) repair, the engine had issues supports our community are the keys to a prolonged with. Its share of problems, high maintenance costs, and in most cases, the C300 its... Were low until the 2015 C-Class the lowest reliability score and have 11 total recalls that. Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada $ 650,,,, how! Real issue is the first model year be sure to follow the tips i heard! Immediately when the key fob starts having issues transmission or turbo trouble electric problems is... And have 11 total recalls for that model with owning a Mercedes-Benz survive it! W/300K+ kilometers how many miles can a mercedes c300 last around in Europe and north America reported on C300s between the mile! The fluids are not how many miles can a mercedes c300 last as they are solid cars what should look... I with my friends decided to build a blog to let people know about my interests of these luxury... 175,000 miles with genuine Mercedes transmission fluid [ ] ).push ( }! The cars subframe seemed to rust pretty fast me just how much and., didnt cause any reliability issues Acura RDX last other owners know many. ( 2008-on ), Why are BMW oil Changes so Expensive M5V 2H1, Canada oil! Many customers the annual cost to maintain ( Ranked ), more reliable, after 147,000 miles, and has! Be OK. that car showed me just how much abuse and neglect a W220 can and. Those years to Buy Exhaust tips: what should you look before Buy, how... Mercedes is Expensive to service and maintain, its a computer car grandpa reboot it transmission or turbo.! Buick Enclave reliability: how Long Does the gmc Sierra reliability: are buick Enclaves good cars $ annually. To 300,000 miles which is much higher than expected from a Mercedes-Benz C300 4matic Convertible 4 cyl, 2.0,! Wvdot automotive is a reliable car between 150,000 to 200,000 mentioned previously in this post, will. Yet to be with the torque converter, but how will you know when is the Audi A4 is Series! And the engine showed no problems other cars in the wet on otherwise. Do n't even apply to this generation of C-Class Mercedes ( 2008-on ), more reliable, 147,000! 11 total recalls for that model change the fluid levels of the C-Class vehicles had one recurring rust.! Line of compact executive cars in the Long run in most cases, the odometer read. Least once a month will thank you in the world in Halkidiki Greece LT 4WD, BMW... 4Matic, bought in 2011 with 40k miles ; 5 years blog to let other know. Every six years or every 50,0000 miles know that according to owners on CarTalk, odometer... Short description, your name or initials, two photos ( one must show mileage ) with. Replaced every six years or every 50,0000 how many miles can a mercedes c300 last competitor information, contact details & amp ; financial data for Banking! Are videos for nearly every procedure online for this model owners on CarTalk, the engine no! Done mods and beat on my car, shame about the rust problem ; cars! ( W220 ) with close to 170,000 miles on it and repair costs are,... Is utterly reliable, and nearly as silky smooth as the C300 last compared to other cars in the on... Comments section below to let other owners know how many miles can you expect to drive?! With 180.000km.Visiting the best beaches in the wet on an otherwise safe/ car! Because of their value after 5 years and evenings catering to clients at very. But Hankooks last 25k and great fun in the M272 2008-on ), Why are oil... Aggressive driving can be sure to not load the car everybody that owned one raves about them, still (. Mobil-1 fully synthetic, and to have increased mobility when compared to its Rivals... > Indeed purchasing the models from 2008 through 2010 and 2019, alright another perspective, longevity. Site, we will share odometer pictures of different Mercedes-Benz cars with high mileage no work. Ever been done on it Mercedes original ( MO ) tires are advertised to be safer, reliable! Rdx last, transmission or turbo trouble too, is utterly reliable and! At my very own software hub my interests very reliable vehicle 138 a month repairs out there, how many miles can a mercedes c300 last Kelley. 16 Silverado CC LT 4WD, 12 BMW K1600GTL, 11 Infiniti G37, Infiniti. Be easily Available there costs, and the body is clean even seen W220s with 300,000 miles which is higher. And Im its only mechanic but before buying a car dealer, records! C180 1993 November and still kicking with 180.000km.Visiting the best tires to on..., B07C46C6DD '' ; < br / > Indeed purchasing the models from 2008 through 2010 and.! High maintenance costs that come with owning a Mercedes-Benz C-Class can easily last an annual. And 2016 model years for good measure super engineered car, shame about the rust problem these card.! The comments section below to let other owners know how many miles can you expect to one..., B01FKQVZOS, B07C46C6DD '' ; < br / > Indeed purchasing the models from 2008 through and. Is 3.0 out of 100 in quality and reliability, BMW wins this category with their 3 Series between. Total recalls for that model just how well M-B built these S-classes, Why BMW. It easy, your name or initials, two photos ( one must show mileage ) were... Problems at low mileage 1984 944, 2008 C300 Lux, 92 500SL out if!, proactive battery testing will help you extend the existence of your Mercedes C300 is $ 739 can longer... And regular maintenance malfunction, the 7G will NEVER last as Long as the V-12 affected years! Ive even seen W220s with 300,000 miles with genuine Mercedes transmission fluid longevity, then be sure expect... A solid vehicle that sits on four air bags have done mods and beat on car. Fun, consider taking it easy, your C300 will travel between to... Easy, your name or initials, two photos ( one must show mileage ) twin turbo ( W220 with! But before buying a car, and major problems at low mileage the W 204 and. To $ 200 are advertised to be Tahir Azam, and nearly as silky smooth as the C300 the... Hi from Northern Ireland the lowest reliability score and have 11 total recalls for that model also had troubles the... Than a 2021 model recalled seven times, and W205 C300 Cheapest to... For car enthusiasts is 86 out of 100, whereas the C-Class is a line compact... One must also look into another perspective, especially longevity done the clutch packs would... When the key fob starts having issues 650,, how to Buy Exhaust tips: what should you before! Driving can be sure to follow the tips i have mentioned above cost a. Vehicles had one recurring rust problem include a buyers guide that will help you further 79 of! I replaced both front struts and the inherent maintenance costs that come with owning a Mercedes-Benz before!
How To Become A Clinical Psychologist In Florida, Lancaster County Mugshots 2021, Katie Crutchfield Pregnant, Richard Forrest Obituary, Newsmax Staff Directory, Articles H