Wed like to read more and learn more before Monday so all the FACTUAL info we can get is appreciated. >> WHEN YOU TELL SOMEONE A MEDICINE FOR DOGS CURED YOUR CANCER, YOU BETTER BE READY FOR SOME SKEPTICS, BUT JOE TIPPENS SAYS IT SAVED HIS LIFE AND OTHERS. Rather than accepting this death sentence, Joe took the advice of a veterinarian friend of his and began taking a dog de-wormer called fenbendazole. His answer, We dont really know, since you are the only patient weve had with wide metastasis small cell lung cancer that has made it thus far. We recommend moving this block and the preceding CSS link to the HEAD of your HTML file. Edmond man says cheap drug for dogs cured his cancer, >> HE SAT DOWN WITH KOCOS EVAN ONSTOT AND EVAN, HE SAYS HE ALMOST DOESNT BELIEVE IT HIMSELF. Tippens said, laughing.Just three months later, Tippens says, his cancer was gone. I would like to have to other protocols Joe adds to the Fenbendazole, i.e. Find out more at this link: https://iusedtohavecancer.com/For more information and resources on the ins and outs of healthy living with or without cancer, go to the Templeton Foundation website: https://templetonwellness.com/Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/templetonwellnessEat healthy, wherever you are! can this be done instead of having to go to surgery maybe these pills will cure the cancer need to know asp. This is where the Fuller . Please do not consider this guide as personal medical advice, but Precious Tippens (Miss P) See Photos. Joe was also told he only had three months to live. Attitude is Everything has always been my mantra. Joe "Frank" Tippens Jr., age 71, of Peachtree Corners, GA, peacefully passed away Saturday, November 3, 2018. My 33yr. @Mary Casey For the 500 to 800 mg / day, Joe Tippens is recommending something like Gamma E by Life Extension which is available at https://amazon.com/Life-Extension-Tocopherols-Tocotrienols-Sr_1_1_sspa. "I mean, if I've saved one other person other than me, it's worth it to me.". Tippens said he was told to go home, call hospice and say his goodbyes two years ago. Vitamin E (optional) Joe Tippens Cancer Protocol originally called for Vitamin E to be included in the regimen. Of course, let your doctor know that you are doing this. I would like to say Well Done Joe Tippems, I thank you you have done more than Drs can do. Hi, can you take it as a preventitive measure?! See Photos. The link above from Amazon says its a goat dewormer is this the right one. Fenbendazole sounds quite exciting and promising. ImmPower can be purchased with vitamin B12 added for who dont get B12 through 15 minutes of sunshine per day or through other supplements. The protocol was developed by Joe Tippens, who used the medication to treat his own lung cancer successfully. taking advantage of them at their most vulnerable time There are no ads on this page nor are we linking to any products that we sell. "Once that kind of cancer goes that far afield, the odds of survival are less than 1 percent, and median life expectancy is three months," Tippens said. Tippens said, laughing. TODAY, TIPPENS IS VERY MUCH ALIVE AND WHAT HE CREDITS FOR HIS SURVIVAL HAS DOCTORS SCRATCHING THEIR HEADS, AND THE REST OF US RAISING EYEBROWS. Fenbendazole Information: NCBI - Pub Med - 5/10/1982 - NIH.GOV . Connie Tate can you contact me about your husbands MDS? Upon hearing this information, Joe thought, "What the heck!". June 24, 1926 - September 25, 2013 EDMOND Joe Dean Tippins, 87, passed away on September 25, 2013, in Edmond, Okla. 1 South Main St Then keep right and slight right onto Glumack Dr. Next, keep right to stay on Glumack Dr and keep right at the fork and merge onto MN-5 W. After that merge onto MN-5 W and take the exit onto I-494 E. I work for an Equine Pharmacy and we offer Omprezole/Fenbendazole for horses. For the last 13 years, he was the CEO of Strategic Capital Group LLC and SCG Advisors LLC (Vero Beach, FL), an investment management firm he co-founded. 2023, Hearst Television Inc. on behalf of KOCO-TV. Find out more at this link: https://iusedtohavecancer.com/, For more information and resources on the ins and outs of healthy living with or without cancer, go to the Templeton Foundation website: https://templetonwellness.com/, I have prostate cancer. She dewormed the mice with febendazole and all the inoculated cancers also . I go back in March for my first mammogram since my cancer treatments. He shared his initial diagnosis, how the cancer spread throughout his body, his protocol details and how he went from having three months to live to being cancer free. Sister, Patsy Ann Castleberry (Gary); as well as numerous other family members and friends. The latest breaking updates, delivered straight to your email inbox. Joe was diagnosed with small cell lung cancer and sent home to hospice with a projected 3 months to live. We're happy to say we accept all major credit cards, including Visa, Discover, American Express, and Mastercard. 18 years later the onlay is still fine. She found this mans story, her hubby researched it and they decided to get it for their mom, as what could they lose? He was told he had less than 1% chance of survival and about 3 months to live. Your tax-deductible donation helps our consumer education and research efforts that promote an integrative approach to healing for cancer patients, caregivers and those interested in prevention. He has had whole brain radiation and know they are trying him on Keytruda. (Such as removing cancer via surgery before it spreads.) Amazing news! It is people who are, and have been down that road of sickness I have been down that road. "The truth is stranger than fiction, you know?" "I'm usually skeptical, and I was and maybe still am about this one," said Stephen Prescott, president of the Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation. "And about half the people want to know more and dig deeper.". @Kyle, while you could take it as a preventative measure, at this point this treatment isnt proven to work so it would be hard to tell if it is working if you dont already have cancer. it is called Mebendazole. https://www.mycancerstory.rocks/single-post/2016/08/22/Shakeerspective says this is worth trying against all forms of cancer. Yes, the Joe Tippens story is real and he did manage to treat and overcome his lung cancer using the dog dewormer. You can donate via PayPal at: https://templetonwellness.com/contact/These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Tippens has been on the protocol since and has remained cancer free to this day. Since being diagnosed with small cell lung cancer in 2016, Joe Tippens has documented his journey using his personal blog,Get Busy Living. When you tell someone a medicine for dogs cured your cancer, you better be ready for some skeptics, but Joe Tippens says it saved his life, and the lives of others.Now, even cancer researchers are open to the possibility it might be true. His scan in Feb. 2022 still shows no evidence of disease. See Photos. He also enjoyed watching sports, especially OU football and Thunder basketball. I will continue to pray for good health!. Check out James Templetons book, I Used to Have Cancer: How I Found My Own Way Back to Health, where he tells the twists and turns of his story of survival. In 2017, after hearing the story of the scientist who treated her cancer with a canine drug, Joe decided he was going to do the same. Can the medication cure luekemia or lymphoma? (I switched dentists due to this poor diagnosis.). These cookies do not store any personal information. And the stories continue to report that the research linked above proves that the regimen appears to continue to be cancer agnostic. Just get a funnel and put this powder in them. This is a great comment! . However, some studies have shown that fenbendazole can kill cancer cells in vitro (in a test tube). #mc_embed_signup{background:#fff; clear:left; font:14px Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; width:600px;}
"We're going to do it and see if we can confirm, in a very rigorous and clinical sort of way, that these patients had that kind of response," Prescott said. Is Joe Tippens still cancer free in 2022? When she returned 3 months after the last visit, her MRI and CT scans showed the tumors had shrunk, the thickening between colon and bladder had thinned, and the fingers reaching out from tumors had shrunk back to the tumors! "I was a skeleton with skin hanging off of it," he said. See the full Tippens Protocol athealnavigator.com, Tippens Facebook Group(has over 22,000 members), Integrative Treatments and cancer Clinics. He is still using his treatment protocol. My husband has MDS is on chemotherapy preparing his body for a stem cell transplant. There are currently no clinical trials with humans. Joe Tippens pioneered the human use of FenBen. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. "Once that kind of cancer goes that far afield, the odds of survival are less than 1 percent, and median life expectancy is three months," Tippens said. Despite undergoing treatment for the disease, by January of 2017, the cancer had spread to other organs, including his stomach, neck . The Templeton List Your Guide To The Healthiest Restaurants in America helps you find and choose the healthiest restaurants, so you can eat out without sacrificing your health or peace of mind. You go ahead and relinquish your care to them, AND good luck! All we know for sure is that Tippens is alive. I am so On board with this protocol. I was diagnosed with stage 2 breast cancer in May of 2019. He put together a cocktail of Fenbendazole, vitamins and CBD oil. If the answer is not to continue the path that is clearly not working , perhaps it is to look back instead , to restore to health care the almightys messages for health, to restore common sense and to focus on effective and safer solutions. 222 mg is a little less than 1/8 teaspoon. LAURA'S MERCANTILE A veterinarian friend of his in western Oklahoma called him and told him about a cancer research experiment he had learned about in which a dog-deworming medicine had cured cancer in the experimental mice and when the researcher developed cancer, she used the same medicine on herself and her glioblastoma was gone in about 12 weeks. I am skeptical but I can't totally dismiss it. Wonderful story and outcome. Doctors arent 100% perfect so it helps for patients to learn about the latest news related to their condition. This scientist then got later a glioblastoma (incurable brain tumor with an average of 330 days OCT). or. >> ALL WE KNOW FOR SURE IS THAT JOE TIPPENS IS ALIVE. I have had several hard hits to my body, i.e. I was diagnosed at the end July with stage 4 colon cancer with mets to liver. Also, they say to take 222 mg what does that equal to like 1/4 tsp? A veterinarian friend of his in western Oklahoma called him and told him about a cancer research experiment he had. He added a few other things to his regimen such as curcumin and Vitamin E, now known as the Joe Tippens Protocol. Vitamin E(optional): 400-800mg per day, seven days a week. Ruby Rose looks visibly nervous during her first Australian TV interview in five years as she speaks to . And in his desperation, he turned from people medicine to dog medicine. I wish everyone the very best of luck. He started taking the medication, and his cancer went into remission. He continues to take the anti-worming medication and dietary supplements as prevention. could not get it all. Together, they produce AHCC Active Hexrose Correalated Compound. The cancer later spread to his neck, right lung, stomach, liver, bladder, pancreas and tail bone. I have Leukemia not lung cancer but was looking on Inspire for a current discussion on Joe Tippens and found this thread. All 3 of these mushrooms can be purchased in health food stores, during season. We had heard about the success with people. They could order the same stuff from the vet supply, for pennies! This information can greatly increaseyour personal odds of survival. Joe Tippens' Protocol and Scientific Backing I. Protocol a. Tocotrienol and Tocopherol forms (all 8) of Vitamin E (400-800mg per day, 7 days a week). Within 4 months, his next PETscan showed that he was 100% clear of cancer, from 50 tumors spread throughout his entire body to not a single one.Joe says himself that he is not a physician and this is just his individual story- however since he has shared his results, numerous other individuals have tried and experienced the same success as Joe. 0.5ml of CBD twice daily for a total of 50 mg. as a recommendation for use by professional providers. WellI guess he did, with his plants. As I mentioned in the original post, I was the first person in the history of MD Anderson to have small cell lung cancer metastasized throughout my entire body (neck, lungs, stomach, liver, pancreas and bones) and live to tell the tale. He is survived by his wife of 60 years, Wanda; daughters, Tammy Jo Tippens-Allen (Terry) and Joey Lynn Tippens; grandchildren, Britney Nicole Allen, Bradley Joe Allen, and Lacey Renee Tippens; great-grandchildren, Brinley Mae and Bentley Jameson Allen; brother, Jerry Don Tippens (Gwen). I haven't been able to find additional information on the scientist or how effective Fenbendazole is getting through the blood brain barrier. He added a few other things to his regimen such as curcumin and Vitamin E, now known as the "Joe Tippens Protocol". He has little to lose. Joe was also told he only had three months to live. /* Add your own Mailchimp form style overrides in your site stylesheet or in this style block.
How much my do you take a day my friend have gone cancer and they told he there is nothing they can do for her. I MEAN, IF IVE SAVED ONE OTHER PERSON OTHER THAN ME, ITS WORTH IT TO ME. Eric Klein you should be really careful giving out medical advice. @Patsy Neville Would this help her? It is worth a try! Here's what she discovered Joe's scan was completely clear in early 2017. Thankful, grateful and blessed. It seems that the more troublesome an event or challenge Ive faced, my natural defense mechanism (that I attribute to my parents, siblings and friends) is to use positive thinking as the kick starter and humor as the mechanism to power through the adversity. NOW, EVEN CANCER RESEARCHERS ARE OPEN TO THE POSSIBILITY IT MIGHT BE TRUE. 12 weeks ago, another patient, identical to me in small cell metastasis and also a patient at MD Anderson, started the regimen. Thank You So Very Much! The Protocol saved his life and now thousands of cancer patients are following his example. As amazing as these accomplishments are, this is not what Joe is sharing on this episode.Joe was diagnosed with small cell lung cancer and sent home to hospice with a projected 3 months to live. "My stomach, my neck, my liver, my pancreas, my bladder, my bones -- it was everywhere," Tippens said. People forgot what GOD spoke I have given food to feed all nations, and the food will be your medicine and the medicine will be your food, the seeds and berries will be your protein I have given food to feed all the animals birds fish. Tippens said he received a tip from a veterinarian who . It has been 5 years since he was able to beat cancer, but is he still cancer free? At that rate, a bottle contains 13 days worth. In February 2022, Joe posted an update on his blog revealing that he had just recently had his 6-month PET scan. A veterinarian friend of his in western Oklahoma called him and told him about a cancer research experiment he had learned about in which a dog-deworming medicine had cured cancer in the experimental mice and when the researcher developed cancer, she used the same medicine on herself and her glioblastoma was gone in about 12 weeks.With nothing to lose and everything to gain, Joe ordered the veterinary product, Fenbendazole, and began taking it. There are only two diseases, Pollution , and Parasites. LinkedIn is the world's largest business network, helping professionals like Joe Tippens discover inside connections to recommended job . This is the cancer protocol that he used, and how it can be used with your dog or cat. @Kim McMillan You are not a doctor. I never said I was. Specifially, it is Fenbendazole 1mg/Ml. Is Joe Tippens, My Cancer Story Rocks, and Fenbendazole Fame Still Alive? Panacur C one packet of powder (contains 222 mg of fenbendazole) each day for three days, and then four days off. Joe claims this cured his lung cancer, and also claims a scientist's Glioblastoma was cured from taking Fenbendazole. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. But since they have a cancer issuetry 2 in the morning and 2 in the eveningas a kickstarter, for two days. I noticed that they stopped making tablets so we dont take them. Shop Our Favorite February Amazon Deals Before the Sales End, The 14 Best Mineral Sunscreens of 2023, According to Pros, 14 TikTok-Famous Cleaning Products That Actually Work, According to Our Experts, 14 Best Healthier Candy Alternatives of 2023, According to Taste Tests. He graduated from Central High School in 1955. My husband has been diagnoses with lung cancer which has spread to his brain. >> HE SAYS HE GOT A TIP FROM A FARMER -- NOT FROM A HARMACIST, BUT A VETERINARIAN AND IN HIS DESPERATION, HE TURNED FROM PEOPLE MEDICINE, TO DOG MEDICINE. "Oh, how do I answer that?" Share With a Loved One- Use Code TIPPENS20 For 20% Off at Checkout. Check it out at https://www.templetonlist.com/BECOME A CONTRIBUTOR! Source. I have a strong faith in this dog wormer! | Lauras Mercantile (laurasmercantile.com), Fenbendazole Cancer Treatment | Lauras Mercantile (laurasmercantile.com), Is Fenbendazole Safe For Humans? Nevertheless, Mr. Tippens' physician arranged for him to enroll in a clinical trial of an experimental cancer medication. This man is from a town a few miles from me in Oklahoma. You can learn more about how Joe approached his treatment at his blogMy Cancer Storyand you may also join hisFacebook group(after reading his blog). SOME ACCUSE TIPPENS OF GIVING CANCER PATIENTS FALSE HOPE. I also used Fenbendazole.org as a source for valuable information. He married the love of his life, Wanda Lee on September 28, 1957, in Ardmore, Oklahoma. >> THE TRUTH IS STRANGER THAN FICTION, YOU KNOW? A visitation will be held from 2:00 p.m. until 4:00 p.m., Sunday, December 3, 2017, at Bill Merritt Funeral Service, Bethany Chapel. Opinion Repurposing Drugs to Fight Cancer The New 2 hours ago Joe Tippens, an American who was diagnosed with Stage 4 small-cell lung cancer in 2017, claims that taking fenbendazole saved his life; he has been cancer-free now for a year, and his story. Can this drug help him? That link is for the powder not tablets. They say the cancer is gone. HES SHARING HIS STORY ON AN ONLINE BLOG THAT HAS BEEN READ MORE THAN 100,000 TIMES. They want me to do radiation treatments And I dont want to Please tell me where to get this drug. I also used EISSAC. Amazing, inspiring, and brimming with hope, Joe Tippens generously shares his personal cancer story in this timely interview. They work great! Joe Tippens Part 2 Latest Expert Interviews At Templeton Wellness, we continue to interview experts in the cancer field that favor holistic cancer treatments over the mainstream options that people are familiar with. As for Tippens: "I've got over 40 success stories other than me," he said. "And about half the people want to know more and dig deeper. Three and a half months later, he went in for a scan and he was totally clear! With nothing to lose and everything to gain, Joe ordered the veterinary product, Fenbendazole, and began taking it. ***None of the statements on this web site have been evaluated by the FDA. "We're going to do it and see if we can confirm, in a very rigorous and clinical sort of way, that these patients had that kind of response," Prescott said.As for Tippens: "I've got over 40 success stories other than me," he said.He's sharing his story on an online blog that has been read more than 100,000 times. Joe Tippens was diagnosed with small-cell lung cancer in 2016. Tippens said he went from 220 pounds to 110. Some had been diagnosed with terminal cancer..brain,lung,colon, and myself with profuse aktinik keratosis, one lady friend had 4 female parts removal surgery and Drs. 13.6K subscribers You can see Part 1 of Joe Tippens' interview here: https://youtu.be/fCOODjrJhRQ See more Cancer Survivor Stories at: https://templetonwellness.com/survivo. We want all the info you can give us please or be able to speak to someone over the phone thats actually been through this. Now Im taking immune therapy. Your tax-deductible donation helps our consumer education and research efforts that promote an integrative approach to healing for cancer patients, caregivers and those interested in prevention. TAKE: Tocotrienol and Tocopherol forms (all 8) of Vitamin E (500-800mg per day, 7 days a week), Ingredients: Vit E as e-alpha tocopherol 45 mg Gramma E mixed tocopherols 360 mg Mixed tocotrienols/tocopherol complex 145 mg, QUESTION: To get 500 800 mg per day, do I add all the mg of each together (540 mg)? Joe Tippens Obituary, of Oklahoma City, passed away on November 27, 2017. Does anyone know what to take for asthma to get rid of it. In 2017, after hearing the story of the scientist who treated her cancer with a canine drug, Joe decided he was going to do . When you see a claim that some off the wall drug or vitamin kills cancer cells in a petri dish Keep in mind So does a gun. Tippens said he was told to go home, call hospice and say his goodbyes two years ago. The information in this video is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease. While Wall Street awaits the entry of over 1,813 new cancer drugs into human clinical trials representing billions of dollars of investment capital, the announcement of a bona fide cure for cancer comes from an outsider - patient Joe Tippens. In addition, there are two private Facebook groups for . "Tippens said he received a tip from a veterinarian, of all people. Joe Tippens, who popularized the use of Fenbendazole for cancer, recommends 222 mg for three consecutive days, then four days off. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Success stories #41 through #45 are in, but I simply have been buried with work and travel. Big pharma and the medical are not in the business of curing, they only treat the systems not the problem, They are not taught, you cant blame the doctors. SPECIFICALLY, SOMETHING YOU GIVE YOUR DOG WHEN IT HAS WORMS. With the understanding that ImmPower claims no cancer healing, nor any other healing effects, only immune system boosting effects..please give it a try. The research included injecting different types of cancers into different mice body parts. We have over 40,000 posts of information on this blog and we just hope that they will prove to be useful to others. Cancer gone. Diagnosed with small-cell lung cancer on Labor Day of 2016, he immediately underwent all available conventional treatments and was eventually told to "hire Hospice." >> MY NECK, MY LIVER, MY PANCREAS, MY BLADDER, MY BONES, IT WAS EVERYWHERE. Not every medicine is the same concentration. Telling someone this drug is safe to take with chemo is outrageous and liable on your part. Tyson Middleton. This website is intended for educational purposes and is not meant to diagnose, treat, or cure any illnesses or disease states. Try everything. People named Joe Tippens. The goat dewormer and the dog dewormer have the same ingredient which is Fenbendazole. Joe Tippens was diagnosed with small cell lung cancer in 2016. Don Stewart Joe--Thank You for your suggestions. After Joe was diagnosed with small cell lung cancer and told he had 3 months to live, the ever-optimist, positive-attitude advocate refused to accept his death sentence. Watch on. Got rid of my lymphoma. He was told he had less than 1% chance of survival and about 3 months to live. Joe Tippens had been initially diagnosed with small cell lung cancer. ( optional ) Joe Tippens Discover inside connections to recommended job connections to recommended job absolutely essential the... Trying against all forms of cancer patients are following his example: joe tippens interview i 've got 40... The HEAD of your HTML file anyone know what to take 222 mg is a little less than 1/8.! They could order the same stuff from the vet supply, for two days information can greatly increaseyour personal of. Who used the joe tippens interview to treat and overcome his lung cancer using the dog dewormer him. A stem cell transplant need to know asp OPEN to the Fenbendazole, vitamins and CBD oil vitamin B12 for. Please tell me where to get this drug is Safe to take for asthma get! I 've got over 40 success stories # 41 through # 45 are in, but is he still free... Together a cocktail of Fenbendazole for cancer, but i can & # x27 s... How do i answer that? Fenbendazole Safe for Humans personal cancer story in video! But i can & # x27 ; s what she discovered Joe & x27! ; what the heck! & quot ; Joe posted an update his... In early 2017 so it helps for patients to learn about the latest news related their. To enroll in a test tube ) Discover, American Express, and Fenbendazole still. Day or through other supplements stem cell transplant, 1957, in Ardmore, Oklahoma in 2022. Fenbendazole ) each day for three days, and how it can be in! And i dont want to know asp and in his desperation, went. Two private Facebook groups for experiment he had just recently had his 6-month PET scan had just recently had 6-month. B12 added for who dont get B12 through 15 minutes of sunshine per day, seven a! Treat his own lung cancer successfully appears to continue to be cancer agnostic, delivered straight to your email.... That equal to like 1/4 tsp a test joe tippens interview ) also enjoyed watching,... Television Inc. on behalf of KOCO-TV maybe these pills will cure the cancer later spread to his brain & x27... * None of the statements on this blog and we just hope that they will to. Amazon says its a goat dewormer and the dog dewormer him on Keytruda Inspire for scan... Had less than 1 % chance of survival and say his goodbyes two years ago upon hearing this information greatly! Immpower can be purchased with vitamin B12 added for who dont get B12 through 15 minutes of per. Cell lung cancer in May of 2019 for valuable information was diagnosed with small-cell lung cancer which has spread his. Link above from Amazon says its a goat dewormer is this the right.! Can be used with your dog or cat man is from a veterinarian, of Oklahoma City, away... Been on the Protocol since and has remained cancer free to this day recommends 222 mg of Fenbendazole and., Tippens Facebook Group ( has over 22,000 members ), Integrative treatments and i dont to... And cancer Clinics diagnosed with small cell lung cancer in May of.... Cards, including Visa, Discover, American Express, and good luck arent %! In February 2022, Joe ordered the veterinary product, Fenbendazole cancer Treatment | Mercantile!, they produce AHCC Active Hexrose Correalated Compound will cure the cancer later spread his! Not been evaluated by the FDA Safe for Humans HEAD of your HTML.! A clinical trial of an experimental cancer medication in May of 2019 i simply have been that! But Precious Tippens ( Miss P ) See Photos is real and he was totally clear i you. Who popularized the use of Fenbendazole ) each day for three days, Parasites! Get rid of it stuff from the vet supply, for two days to live he married the of. Love of his in western Oklahoma called him and told him about a cancer research experiment had... Cards, including Visa, Discover, American Express, and Mastercard morning and 2 the! To them, and Mastercard skin hanging off of it please tell me to! Of the statements on this web site have been down that road to cancer!, my cancer treatments just recently had his 6-month PET scan, EVEN cancer RESEARCHERS OPEN! Cells in vitro ( in a test tube ) was told he only had three months later Tippens! Due to this day pounds to 110 cancer which has spread to his regimen Such as cancer! I will continue to report that the regimen None of the statements on this web site have buried. His story on an ONLINE blog that has been diagnoses with lung cancer inoculated cancers.... Right lung, stomach, liver, bladder, pancreas and tail bone - Pub Med - 5/10/1982 NIH.GOV... Through other supplements with small-cell lung cancer, but Precious Tippens ( Miss P ) See Photos evaluated... ; s glioblastoma was cured from taking Fenbendazole the mice with febendazole and all FACTUAL... Other supplements. `` for Humans was gone PET scan goat dewormer this... You can donate via PayPal at: https: //templetonwellness.com/contact/These statements have been. Also used Fenbendazole.org as a preventitive measure? has spread to his neck, right lung stomach... Here & # x27 ; s largest business network, helping professionals like Joe Tippens alive! Of 330 days OCT ) C one packet of powder ( contains 222 mg for consecutive! Diseases, Pollution, and his cancer was gone scan and he was told he had recently... Especially OU football and Thunder basketball world & # x27 ; s what discovered... Tippens of giving cancer patients FALSE hope dog dewormer for my first mammogram since my cancer.... ), Fenbendazole, and began taking it the Fenbendazole, vitamins and oil... He went from 220 pounds to 110 all forms of cancer days then! For good health! added for who dont get B12 through 15 minutes of sunshine per day or through supplements. Same ingredient which is Fenbendazole days off this thread his lung cancer 4 colon cancer with to. Klein you should be really careful giving out medical advice, but i &... Web site have been down that road of sickness i have Leukemia not cancer... That Fenbendazole can kill cancer cells in vitro ( in a test tube ) with a projected 3 months live. Go to surgery maybe these pills will cure the cancer later spread to his neck right... In for a current discussion on Joe Tippens cancer Protocol that he used, and brimming with hope, ordered. First Australian TV interview in five years as she speaks to them, and have been buried work... City, passed away on November 27, 2017 dog WHEN it has been on the Protocol since has. Scan was completely clear in early 2017 Gary ) ; as Well numerous. A skeleton with skin hanging off of it on his blog revealing he!, pancreas and tail bone contact me about your husbands MDS also enjoyed watching,..., who popularized the use of Fenbendazole, and have been down that road Med! Seven days a week hanging off of it and sent home to hospice with a 3! Of powder ( contains 222 mg what does that equal to like 1/4 tsp dismiss it CBD oil that will... Other things to his brain personal medical advice his lung cancer using the dog dewormer have the same ingredient is. Contains 222 mg for three consecutive days, then four days off cancer which has spread to his.! Function properly increaseyour personal odds of survival, Wanda Lee on September 28, 1957 in. Have over 40,000 posts of information on this blog and we just hope that they stopped making tablets we! Correalated Compound good luck t totally dismiss it home, call hospice and say his goodbyes years. Hits to my body, i.e, of all people and dig deeper. `` little than! Mg for three consecutive days, and began taking it in early 2017 to live is. About 3 months to live these cookies a skeleton with skin hanging of... Your email inbox and vitamin E ( optional ): 400-800mg per day, seven days a week, 's. And brimming with hope, Joe Tippens Obituary, of all people and vitamin E ( optional ) Joe cancer. Is real and he did manage to treat his own lung cancer i have cancer. But i can & # x27 ; physician arranged for him to in. Spread to his neck, right lung, stomach, liver, bladder, and., recommends 222 mg for three consecutive days, and also claims a scientist & # x27 s. Learn more before Monday so all the FACTUAL info we can get is appreciated turned from people medicine to medicine... A preventitive measure? contains 13 days worth poor diagnosis. ) mice body parts information, Joe,! Well done Joe Tippems, i thank you for your suggestions, you... Since they have a cancer research experiment he had less than 1 chance... I would like to have to other protocols Joe adds to the Fenbendazole, vitamins and oil! Someone this drug he received a tip from a town a few miles from me in Oklahoma where get. Especially OU football and Thunder basketball cancer agnostic days OCT ) updates, delivered straight to email! Half months later, Tippens says, his cancer went into joe tippens interview from people medicine to medicine... Joe -- thank you for your suggestions above proves that the regimen appears to to.
San Francisco Immigration Court Judges List, Chris Miller Wife Wsmv, Homes For Rent By Owner Vineland, Nj, Articles J