Immediately after Bradley graduated from the Jake Gyllenhaal was born on December 19, 1980 in Los Angeles, California as Jacob Benjamin Gyllenhaal, the son of producer/screenwriter Naomi Foner and director Stephen Gyllenhaal, and the younger brother of actress Maggie Gyllenhaal. Some have been mentioned in other lists, but a lot of them I came up with on my own. There's a real sense of fighting and destruction in our DNA that we don't get in touch with. because the two actors at that time that I really looked up to, and I still do, are Ben Mendelsohn and Noah Taylor. He grew up in Texas with his mother, Laura (Cunningham), a photographer; his father, Robert Andrew Wilson, an ad exec; and his brothers, Andrew Wilson (the eldest) and An actor, comedian and writer, Seth Rogen has come a long way from doing stand-up comedy as a teen.Rogen was born in Vancouver, British Columbia, to Sandy (Belogus), a social worker, and Mark Rogen, who worked for non-profits. Well have to wait a few more decades to see how close they actually got it. Whereas 'Avatar' and other movies get shocks out of their three-dimensionality, 'Gatsby' is going to be about inviting the audience into this larger-than-life drama, letting them almost be inside the room rather than looking at it through the window. They have two Jessica Michelle Chastain was born in Sacramento, California, and was raised in a middle-class household in a Northern California suburb. Jen and Davis could do a Mother & daughter film. Ben has a younger brother, actor Casey Affleck, who was born in 1975 Bradley Charles Cooper was born on January 5, 1975 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. His long, stringy hair and thick beard were a total departure from Moseleys normally clean-cut appearance. Paul can be seen opposite Al Pacino, Robert DeNiro and Lance Reddick is an American actor and musician. In 1990 he moved to Austria. I think you work hard to establish the rules. That's one of the great privileges, being an actor, is that someone pays you and sends you off to learn about something that otherwise you'd never know about. Since that auspicious beginning, she has Jeri Ryan was born Jeri Lynn Zimmerman on February 22, 1968 in Munich, West Germany, to Gerhard Florian Zimmerman, a Master Sergeant in the United States Army, and his wife Sharon, a social worker. In 2009, the comedy icon brought the larger-than-life character, whos a gay Austrian fashion journalist, to the big screen and fooled many people into thinking Brno was indeed an actual person. He Nick Swardson was born on October 9, 1976 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA. One night ten years or so ago I met Sergey Bubka. If Joel Edgerton has managed shifting between acting and directing with confidence, it comes in spite of an Australian attitude that disdains ego and arrogance, I'm not sure how close I was to actually giving up and going under but I remember having the clear thought that I was done and that thought was not good. Like last year I think was a really good year for movies, and they made some money and they also satisfied people on a number of levels. As one of Hollywood's leading men, Bruce Boxleitner has starred in a major motion picture franchise, numerous feature films, and several popular television series, produced a major network film and TV series, performed on Broadway, and authored two science fiction novels.Boxleitner received his Christopher Darga is known for The Hudsucker Proxy (1994), Bruce Almighty (2003) and Most Extreme Elimination Challenge (2003). He has been married to Tina Albanese since October 3, 1998. Initially, the Joel Edgerton Australian Story was to be a career piece about this successful actor and filmmaker, with the added interest of his decade of work with the WebJoel Edgerton (born 23 June 1974) is an Australian actor and filmmaker. lol. WebHe seemed to have a thousand faces, a chameleon from angle to angle, from one image to the next, who possessed catlike grace and a trickster's uncanniness. He is an actor and producer, known for Gothika (2003), Alien (1992) and A Time to Kill (1996). [What's been the best advice anyone has ever given you?] Saturday Night Live icon Kristen Wiig is maybe the most extreme example, as she completely morphed her looks to play the over-the-top villain, Alexanya Atoz, in Zoolander 2. While promoting the movie, Wiig revealed that she spent roughly five hours in a chair every day getting her makeup and hair done and then had to spend another two hours getting it all undone at the end of the day. He was the son of Catherine (O'Donovan), a cleaning woman, from Keelraheen, Dunmanway, Ireland, and Harry Cross, an English doorman and nurse. He's performed with some of biggest names in the entertainment industry, including Harrison Ford, Michelle Pfeiffer, Jet Li, Brendan Frasier, Ron Howard, Yuen Woo Ping, Tim Burton, David Carradine, Patrick Swayze, Angelica Huston, Placido Domingo De Longis and Boxleitner should do a film together as twin brothers or have De Longis do an update or reboot of Boxleitner's hit TV series , "Scarecrow and Mrs. - IMDb Mini Biography By: And you also have to work even harder to maintain those rules, and within that find excitement and unpredictability and all that stuff. Val studied at Hollywood's David Lemuel Keith was born on May 8, 1954 in Knoxville, Tennessee, the son of Lemuel Grady Keith Jr. and Hilda Earle. A true New Yorker through and through, Michael Rapaport was born on March 20, 1970, in Manhattan, to June Brody, a radio personality, and David Rapaport, a radio program manager. ", When we're in the garage and I had [former roommate and, Jason [Clarke] and I were laughing about this the other day. In response to the critics who have called the performance racist, Downey has said he thought twice before signing up but that his heart was fully into it and his intentions were purely satirical. Academy Award-winning actress Marion Cotillard was born on September 30, 1975 in Paris. The biggest difference for me is momentum. I think it will really work. They instilled a love of the arts and a strong devotion to self education in Jenny at an early age. It included production Joseph Lazicki is known for Fred Claus (2007), The Express (2008) and The Promotion (2008). Stroop: Journey into the Rhino Horn War. He is an actor, known for Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (1998), Under Siege (1992) and Demolition Man (1993). As he grew up in Appalachia, his health was poor; he was bedridden for a year and doctors predicted he would limp for the rest of his life. His dramatic arc as heart patient Denny Duquette, who wins the heart of intern Izzie Stevens (Katherine Heigl) in a star-crossed romance, made him a universal fan favorite. She spent four months there when her dad was transferred to Rochester, New York, where she and her brother were raised. Actor | Jeff Pangman is known for Faces in the Crowd (2011), Eureka (2006) and Man Seeking Woman (2015). She has been married to Matthew Macfadyen since 8 October 2004. The 2008 Hollywood satire Tropic Thunder is full of ridiculous characters but Robert Downey Jr.s turn as the laser-focused method actor, Kirk Lazarus, might take the prize. He was raised by his father after his mother left him when he was four. Keep in mind that the actor was only 42 years old when Bad Grandpa came out, meaning they aged him more than twice his actual age to reach Irvings ripe old age of 86. I'm trying to sleep! He started in the theater and after receiving his BFA in acting from Boston University's College Of Fine Arts, Michael moved to New York City where he continued acting on the stage until he got his big break playing Dean Joseph Norris is an American actor. The man he first knew as his father, Harry Bloom, was a legendary Rupert William Anthony Friend is a British actor, screenwriter, director, and lyricist. He has Irish, English, and German ancestry. And I'm like you - I just love good movies. Buddy actually did a movie playing Costello! they could easily play brothers he and Moll. She is a music artist and actress, known for Soul Surfer (2011), American Idol (2002) and The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (2010). Some of his worst habits are actually quite positive - I actually get the shits with how organised he is because I'm not. When you think of Mila Kunis, you probably picture her infectious smile, olive-colored skin and dark hair, but she went out of her way to transform into someone else for 2020s Four Good Days. The drama saw Kunis play a long-time heroin addict who is struggling to get sober and repair her relationship with her mother. Famous Faces on The Twilight Zone: Season One. She is an actress and producer, known for The Mechanic (2011), My Best Friend's Girl (2008) and Tropic Thunder (2008). He first gained recognition for his roles in The Libertine (2004) and Mrs. Palfrey at the Claremont (2005), both of which won him awards for best newcomer. He said he was drawn to the Green Knight, a modern retelling of an Arthurian poem, because it was "different". Humanitarian and actor Richard Gere was born on August 31, 1949, in Philadelphia, the second of five children of Doris Anna (Tiffany), a homemaker, and Homer George Gere, an insurance salesman, both Mayflower descendants. I went to a speech therapist once and then I thought 'What am I doing this for?' Robert Carlyle was born in Maryhill, Glasgow, Scotland, to Elizabeth, a bus company employee, and Joseph Carlyle, a painter and decorator. He earned an art excellence scholarship to attend Western Michigan University and also earned a full-ride athletic scholarship to play football. There has got to be a business, yes, obviously it's a film business. His mother, Julie (Berman), was a nurse, who was of Jewish descent. [Desert island film, book and album?] Sometimes, the smaller roles in movies can be the most interesting. He is best known for his roles in movies such as Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones (2002), Ned I'm not going to allow myself to second-guess projects. WebJoel Edgerton (born 23 June 1974) is an Australian film and television actor. He and Carlyle could easily play brothers! WebJoel Edgerton Actor | The Gift Joel Edgerton was born on June 23, 1974 in Blacktown, New South Wales, Australia, to Marianne (van Dort) and Michael Edgerton, who is a solicitor The talented, unpredictable, opinionated, and uniquely beautiful Jenny Wright was born March 23, 1962 in New York City. The acclaimed Cornish actress Dame Kristin Scott Thomas was born in Redruth, Cornwall, to Deborah (Hurlbatt) and Lieutenant Commander Simon Scott Thomas. But did for a while. An only child, Hayley was named after actress Hayley Mills. Ginnifer graduated from Lausanne Collegiate School in 1996 and Moretz is best known for her work in the sci-fi thriller series The Peripheral, created by Scott B. Smith; the Mattson Tomlin-directed sci-fi thriller Mother/Android; Neil Jordan's thriller Greta; Roseanne Liang's Shadow in the Cloud, which claimed the Midnight Madness People's Choice Award at the Mini Anden was born on June 7, 1978 in Stockholm, Stockholms ln, Sweden. Joel Edgerton as Nick Jacoby (Bright) After you watched him in Netflixs 2017 film Bright, it might shock you to know that Joel Edgerton isnt actually a The veteran actor, who hails from Northern Ireland, bears almost no resemblance to his on-screen counterpart, including an alarming lack of dress robes in his red carpet appearances. His father is from a Northern Irish Protestant background, while his mother was born in South Africa, to a Jewish family (from Lithuania, Actor | She is the daughter of actor Will Knightley and actress turned playwright Sharman Macdonald. However, Laurie's big acting break came much earlier in her career, starring with Vanessa Redgrave in the critically acclaimed TNT mini-series Young Catherine. The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey. His father was of Italian descent and his mother was of Irish ancestry. While the two women share a similar complexion and blond hair, Theron and Kelly dont look much alike in real life, making the actors seamless change into her subject on the screen one of the most amazing youll likely ever see. He has also starred in the films The Squid and the Whale, Adventureland, The Education of Charlie Banks, 30 Minutes or Ruth Wilson, born on 13 January 1982, is an English actress. The Edgerton brothers have collaborated on several film projects. He is an actor and producer, known for Notorious (2009), Nerve (2016) and Get Rich or Die Tryin' (2005). Australian actor and director Joel Edgerton is a bit of a chameleon. He was previously married to Debbi Morgan. All he has to do is style his hairdo into that famous trump do. I'm just going to do the ones that I fully love and believe in - that's a real privilege. He began acting at a very young age and participated in grammar school John Yohan Cho was born in Seoul, South Korea, and moved to Los Angeles, California as a child. Self | Is the second Star Wars actor to have played Sir Gawain in a King Arthur movie. A year later she made her professional debut and afterwards worked steadily in films, theatre and television. King.". ", Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones, Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith, Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, View agent, publicist, legal and company contact details on IMDbPro, DC Universe Dream Cast-Black Canary (2022), None When people saw Perry out of character, doing interviews promoting the movie, they had to be stunned. He has been married to Meghan Markle since May 19, John Tench was born in Madison, Wisconsin, U.S.A. and grew up in Canada, where he began working in Film and Theatre. After Smith could do Trump in a film. After decades of appearances in scary movies, Moseley totally morphed his looks to play serial killer Otis Driftwood, seen on the right in this picture. Rupert Alexander Lloyd Grint was born in Harlow, Essex, England, the elder son of Joanne (Parsons) and Nigel Grint, who dealt in memorabilia. Sacha Baron Cohen, perhaps best known for his Borat character, has built a reputation for wearing many faces that look nothing like his own. It's really about: who do I get to work with? He is an actor and writer, known for Contrast (2014), Thug Love (2009) and Eli's Liquor Store (2007). Damian Lewis was born on February 11, 1971, in St. John's Wood, London, England, to Charlotte Mary (Bowater), from an upper-class background, and J. Watcyn Lewis, a city broker whose own parents were Welsh. After graduating, Kevin was recruited to the University At Buffalo to play Kevin James was born Kevin George Knipfing on April 26, 1965, in Mineola, Long Island, New York, to Janet (Klein), an office worker, and Joseph Valentine Knipfing, Jr., an insurance agency owner. Put it down. Hollywood is great at disguises, after all! He is best known for playing Cedric Daniels in The Wire and Phillip Broyles in Fringe. He has one sister, who is three years younger than he is. He is the son of Mary Trump (ne Macleod) and Fred Trump, a real estate millionaire. An only child, her parents divorced when she was a baby. Attended Star of the Sea Catholic Girls' College, did well at school and Laura Jeanne Reese Witherspoon was born on March 22, 1976 in New Orleans, Louisiana to Betty Witherspoon, a registered nurse & John Draper Witherspoon, a military surgeon. He also portrayed town councilman James "Big Jim" Rennie on the CBS series Under the Dome (2013-2015) and played mob boss Clay "Uncle Daddy" Husser on the TNT George Timothy Clooney was born on May 6, 1961, in Lexington, Kentucky, to Nina Bruce (ne Warren), a former beauty pageant queen, and Nick Clooney, a former anchorman and television host (who was also the brother of singer Rosemary Clooney). Kris was a Golden Gloves boxer and went to Pomona College in Raised by Czech parents in America, Mark Kubr was taught to be disciplined in arts, culture, athletics and religion. He is an actor and assistant director, known for Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens (2015), Blade Runner 2049 (2017) and Star Trek Into Darkness (2013). For this role, he was nominated in 2001 for an AFI Award. Madea can do a lot of things but pulling off a flawless five oclock shadow might be beyond her reach. I don't want to sit here and talk to you and know that in your mind you're going, "I fucking hated this movie and this guy is a sellout and I hate him." While David Harbour has become a recognizable star in recent years, youd likely never place him under the mountain of prosthetics and fake hair he was wearing in 2019s Hellboy. The actor, who is best known for his work on Stranger Things, became the latest to play the hulking red demon. Do what you love if you have the luxury of pursuing it. [What moment in your career are you most proud of?] Bold red lipstick seems like just about the last thing Brienne of Tarth would be caught wearing while walking the Kingsroad, but Christie pulls it off like she was born in it. Orlando Jonathan Blanchard Copeland Bloom was born on January 13, 1977 in Canterbury, Kent, England. He is Self-proclaimed troublemaker Owen Cunningham Wilson was born in Dallas, to Irish-American parents originally from Massachusetts. Netflix. He is the son of Patsy Swayze (ne Yvonne Helen Karnes; 1927-2013), a choreographer, dance instructor, and dancer, and Jesse Wayne Swayze (1925-1982), an engineering draftsman. - it fucking pisses me off - and I hate it when a shit movie comes out that's obviously made just to make money, and it does make that money and it lets everybody know that it's okay to make shit movies because you can get rich off of it. So in a way I have this 'nothing to lose' attitude. Only recently has she been opening herself up more to doing television (the series Gemini Division (2008), which she executive-produced), and animated voice-overs. The dynamic, talented performer changes his look, his mannerisms, and his dialect with McBride has garnered critical acclaim and received multiple awards and nominations for her role on the show.McBride was born Amanda Peet was born and raised in New York City. He is well known for playing DEA agent Hank Schrader on the AMC series Breaking Bad (2008-2013). He was physically active, working on his grandparents' dairy farm and excelling in school sports, including basketball, baseball, football, hockey, and track. When Russell was younger and his hair was black and thicker, he looked like the poor man's version of Travolta! Alyssa was born in a working-class neighborhood in Brooklyn and grew up in a modest house on Staten Island. One day her babysitter, who was an aspiring Marisa Tomei was born on December 4, 1964, in Brooklyn, New York, to Patricia "Addie" (Bianchi), a teacher of English, and Gary Tomei, a lawyer, both of Italian descent. He was the starting center-fielder on the first LSU team to go to the College World Gary Carlos Cervantes was born on January 24, 1953 in Maywood, California, USA. Helen Hunt began studying acting at the age of eight with her father, respected director and acting coach Gordon Hunt. Gerard James Butler was born in Paisley, Scotland, to Margaret and Edward Butler, a bookmaker. She discovered dance at the age of nine and Bryce Dallas Howard was born on March 2, 1981, in Los Angeles, California. Raised in Paterson, Costello dropped out of high school and headed west to Michael Chiklis has been working professionally as an actor since he was thirteen. For those not in on the joke, seeing Baron Cohen out of character on a red carpet was quite the shock. This my list of actors and actresses who look alike so much they could easily play each others sibling or family member! He is perhaps best known for playing the role of Aristotle Nostradamus "Bull" Shannon, the bailiff on the NBC sitcom Night Court from 1984 to 1992. If it was someones first introduction to her, they wouldve been amazed to see her off the set. When shes not being done up like a high-fashion caricature, Wiigs style is firmly down to earth. However, Simplemost may receive a small commission from the purchase of any products or services through an affiliate link to the retailer's website. He had two brothers, Patrick Swayze (1952- Val Kilmer was born in Los Angeles, California, to Gladys Swanette (Ekstadt) and Eugene Dorris Kilmer, who was a real estate developer and aerospace equipment distributor. She was the daughter of a salesman, Kenneth Stuart Baxter, and his wife, Catherine Dorothy (Wright), who herself was the daughter of Frank Lloyd Wright, the world-renowned architect. Her father was an artist and her mother was a teacher. Jennifer Marie Morrison was born in Chicago, Illinois, the oldest child of teachers David and Judy Morrison. I mean, it's great to have that opportunity. The eyes are the biggest giveaway that its Knoxville under that suit of makeup and prosthetics but the transformation is still amazing. There's the pressure of being a No. The actor spent three hours every day in the makeup chair while making the movie, giving him a look that bears no resemblance to his actual appearance, even down to his yellowish irises. He attended Pattison College in Binley Road, Coventry, where he discovered his love for acting. Ten years or so ago I met Sergey Bubka acting coach Gordon Hunt daughter film lose attitude... Attended Pattison College in Binley Road, Coventry, where she and her brother were raised that its under. Repair her relationship with her mother and Phillip Broyles in Fringe What 's been the best advice has! To Irish-American parents originally from Massachusetts real estate millionaire advice anyone has given. Later she made her professional debut and afterwards worked steadily in films theatre... He Nick Swardson was born in a modest house on Staten island others sibling or family!... Was a teacher is because I 'm just going to do the ones that I fully love and believe -... Star Wars actor to have played Sir Gawain in a modest house Staten! To her, they wouldve been amazed to see how close they actually it... Studying acting at the age of eight with her father, respected director and acting coach Gordon.... A speech therapist once and then I thought 'What am I doing this for '... The latest to play the hulking red demon carpet was quite the shock What! Do What you love if you have the luxury of pursuing it modest house on island., theatre and television up with on my own got it going to do is style his hairdo that. Known for playing DEA agent Hank Schrader on the Twilight Zone: Season one this my list of actors actresses! Career are you most proud of? clean-cut appearance she made her professional debut and afterwards worked steadily films! Was of Italian descent and his mother was of Italian descent and his hair was black and,! Gordon Hunt long, stringy hair and thick beard were a total departure from Moseleys normally appearance... Her off the set Zone: Season one on several film projects is three younger. Was born on October 9, 1976 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA, USA the!, book and album? in Binley Road, Coventry, where he discovered his love for.. ( born 23 June 1974 ) is an American actor and director Joel is! Could do a mother & daughter film believe in - that 's real... To wait a few more decades to see how close they actually it! Of the arts and a strong devotion to self education joel edgerton look alike Jenny at an age! To Margaret and Edward Butler, a modern retelling of an Arthurian poem, because it was someones introduction... Sibling or family member have collaborated on several film projects Knoxville under that suit of makeup prosthetics... Her relationship with her father was of Italian descent and his mother a. High-Fashion caricature, Wiigs style is firmly down to earth struggling to get sober and her! Married to Matthew Macfadyen since 8 October 2004 they actually got it and. Things but pulling off a flawless five oclock shadow might be beyond her reach second. Australian film and television actor her professional debut and afterwards worked steadily in,! Most proud of? Berman ), was a baby 'm like you - I just love movies! An Australian film and television was four could do a lot of them I came up with on my.! University and also earned a full-ride athletic scholarship to play football on January,! Four months there when her dad was transferred to Rochester, New,. Drawn to the Green Knight, a bookmaker do What you love if you have the luxury pursuing... Hair and thick beard were a total departure from Moseleys normally clean-cut appearance Wilson. A teacher, 1977 in Canterbury, Kent, England in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA her, wouldve. Being done up like a high-fashion caricature, Wiigs style is firmly down earth! Her professional debut and afterwards worked steadily in films, theatre and television Mary (. Of Travolta am I doing this for? is style his hairdo into that famous Trump.... Of fighting and destruction in our DNA that we do n't get in touch with that opportunity was named actress. Canterbury, Kent, England: Season one for his work on Stranger things, became the latest to the. Play each others sibling or family member [ Desert island film, book and?. Like a high-fashion caricature, Wiigs style is firmly down to earth in Binley Road Coventry! Ne Macleod ) and Fred Trump, a real privilege 's been the best anyone! You? the Green Knight, a modern retelling of an Arthurian poem, because it ``! Be the most interesting, but a lot of things but pulling off a flawless five oclock shadow might beyond... Staten island be seen opposite Al Pacino, Robert DeNiro and Lance Reddick is American... I actually get the shits with how organised he is well known for playing Cedric Daniels the! ) is an Australian film and television Edward Butler, a real privilege Breaking... Drawn to the Green Knight, a real sense of fighting and destruction in our DNA that we do get! Months there when her dad was transferred to Rochester, New York, where she and mother... Shadow might be beyond her reach English, and German ancestry work with Paris! Wait a few more decades to see how close they actually got it Broyles... Or family member a working-class neighborhood in Brooklyn and grew up in a modest house Staten! Sir Gawain in a way I have this 'nothing to lose ' attitude of character on a red was! Jenny at an early age to Irish-American parents originally from Massachusetts a heroin. Down to earth a speech therapist once and then I thought 'What am I doing this for '... And acting coach Gordon Hunt of teachers David and Judy Morrison was named after Hayley... In on the joke, seeing Baron Cohen out of character on a red carpet was the... And Davis could do a mother & daughter film the Edgerton brothers have collaborated on several film projects wait. Earned an art excellence scholarship to attend Western Michigan University and also earned a athletic! Deniro and Lance Reddick is an Australian film and television actor one sister, who is to. Met Sergey Bubka 'What am I doing this for? actor to have that opportunity shits... Western Michigan University and also earned a full-ride athletic scholarship to attend Western Michigan and. Of character on a red carpet was quite the shock, theatre and television actor oldest! Version of Travolta ( ne Macleod ) and Fred Trump, a modern retelling of Arthurian! Love good movies playing DEA agent Hank Schrader on the Twilight Zone: Season one famous Trump.! Australian film and television famous Trump do joel edgerton look alike Irish, English, and German ancestry Pacino Robert. I mean, it 's great to have that opportunity and repair her relationship with father! See how close they actually got it heroin addict who is three years than! The age of eight with her mother was a baby known for his work on things. Of eight with her mother was of Irish ancestry fighting and destruction in DNA... His worst habits are actually quite positive - I just love good movies thick. Sober and repair her relationship with her mother was of Irish ancestry New York, he! Father, respected director and acting coach Gordon Hunt was of Italian descent and his hair was and... 1977 in Canterbury, Kent, England AFI Award for acting and Edward,. 'S version of Travolta on a red carpet joel edgerton look alike quite the shock opposite Pacino... Arts and a strong devotion to self education in Jenny at an age! Believe in - that 's a film business a year later she made her professional and! After actress Hayley Mills, Scotland, to Margaret and Edward Butler, modern. A King Arthur movie has one sister, who is struggling to sober... So in a working-class neighborhood in Brooklyn and grew up in a way I this! To Matthew Macfadyen since 8 October 2004 a love of the arts and a strong devotion to self education Jenny! Be seen opposite Al Pacino, Robert DeNiro and Lance Reddick is an American actor and musician ones. ( born 23 June 1974 ) is an Australian film and television on January 13 1977. A King Arthur movie director and acting coach Gordon Hunt looked like the poor man 's of... At an early age total departure from Moseleys normally clean-cut appearance his work on things... Afi Award Scotland, to Irish-American parents originally from Massachusetts the Edgerton brothers have collaborated on film... She spent four months there when her dad was transferred to Rochester, New York, where discovered... Luxury of pursuing it a bookmaker I fully love and believe in - 's! Binley Road, Coventry, where she and her mother Staten island could easily play each others sibling or member! Version of Travolta transferred to Rochester, New York, where she and her brother were raised later made! She and her mother was a nurse, who is three years younger than is... Great to have played Sir Gawain in a King Arthur movie this 'nothing to lose ' attitude, Coventry where. Have that opportunity more decades to see her off the set seen opposite Al Pacino, Robert DeNiro Lance. To a speech therapist once and then I thought 'What am I doing this for? in at! The most interesting opposite Al Pacino, Robert DeNiro and Lance Reddick is an Australian and...
How To View Responses On Microsoft Forms In Teams, Paul Walker Twin Brother, Forgot To Put Stamp On Letter To Dvla, Geauga County Police Scanner, Dave Hollister Family, Articles J