From May through September 2022, Keiser University campuses throughout For more than 40 years, Keiser University has been a talent development leader providing over 100 doctoral through associate degrees in workforce shortage areas in Floridas targeted industries. Now, with a 100-acre residential campus, this can be your right fit. At the end of the day, they not only showed me how to design, but they taught me how to be a professional. Future Commencement Schedules Spring 2023 Saturday, August 5, 2023 9:00 a.m. Graduate School College of Arts & Sciences College of Human Sciences Talkington College of Visual & Performing Arts Honors College Davis College of Agricultural Sciences & Natural Resources 1:30 p.m. Graduate School Rawls College of Business Keiser is a not-for-profit university with over 40 years of history, thousands of graduates on campus and online. This open, online course is available free of charge to all in the Keiser University community. 5 in the U.S. in Social Mobility by U.S. News And World Report in 2022. Keiser University - All Rights Reserved KU-Melbourne, 2 p.m. June 9, King Center for the Performing Arts, 3865 North Wickham Road, Melbourne, FL 32935. Joining the expected guests, friends, and families of the graduates will be several prominent congressional, state, and local leaders who will serve as commencement speakers at the ceremonies. At Keiser University students always come first, our reputation was built in Florida. 2009 I commend them all for their perseverance and invite them to stay engaged with their alma mater.. By clicking the "Submit" button, I authorize Keiser University to make or allow the placement of recurring marketing calls, emails, and texts to me at the phone number that I have provided, including through the use of automated technology or a prerecorded or artificial voice. Florida Rep. Rene Pascencia has been invited to speak. KEISER UNIVERSITY GRADUATE SCHOOL CATALOG ADDENDUM . 2017 Founded in 1977 by Chancellor Arthur Keiser, Ph.D., and Evelyn Keiser. Complete the final 36 credits of the MBA program through Keiser University. Complete all MBA degree requirements within five years of beginning coursework; exceptions for extenuating circumstances reviewed by the Graduate School Dean. To earn a Master of Science or Master of Arts from Keiser University, students must accomplish the following: Stay tuned for more information! Note: Each term begins on a Monday at 12:01 a.m. and ends on a Sunday at 11:59 p.m. 01/1/22 01/10/22-05/01/22 01/10/22-02/06/22 . John Couris, President and CEO of TGH, noted the hospitals partnership with Keiser and shared that the universitys commitment to producing qualified graduates has aided in TGHs ability to provide quality healthcare to Florida. 2021 1955 We offer a range of programs and guidance to prepare you for a competitive landscape. How to respond to criticisms, project and time management, interview skills, the list goes on and on. We are Keiser University! We offer a range of programs and guidance to prepare you for a competitive landscape. 1962 Please visit our website to find out more! I would recommend for anyone to get their education at Keiser University. To receive an Associate of Science degree in Radiologic Technology, students must earn a total of 94.0 credit hours. Because of the small class sizes, I was able to build good relationships with classmates and professors. Keiser University is a private, independent, non-profit university serving nearly 20,000 students at 21 Florida campuses, online, and two international sites. I found that Keiser Universitys Nuclear Medicine program of advanced studies and small class size was a perfect fit. If not for my education at Keiser I probably would not be where I am today, in both life and career. Going to Keiser University was one of the greatest experiences in my life. For more information, please call 888-KEISER-8. Phone: (505) 2278-6911 (505) 2535-2314 Everyone was dedicated to my overall success. The instructors at Keiser University impacted my life. They believed in my ability to become a great graphic designer, regardless of how I felt about my skills. 1960 Since 1977, Keiser University has awarded roughly 75,000 degrees in many of Floridas targeted industries including nursing and healthcare, defense and homeland security, information technology, law enforcement, and business. 1995 Aug 20 (Sat) / Final. 2007 Effective February 28, 2023. 1976 1993 Without the education I received at Keiser University, I would not be where I am today! I found that Keiser Universitys Nuclear Medicine program of advanced studies and small class size was a perfect fit. The academic calendars above are PDF files. Copyright 2023 Keiser University | Toll Free: 888-KEISER-9 | Online: 888-4-KEISER | Site by Pacific54. Approximately 3,000 students will cross the stage to accept their degrees in front of their proud families, friends, faculty, and campus staff during various ceremonies among Keiser Universitys 20 campuses. 1958 Ken Hagen; West Palm Beach Com. 1968 I never came across a faculty member who wasnt truly interested. WebKeiser University (FL) For your reference we have provided links to get help with ordering your graduation cap and gown. Web2022-2023 . All dates are subject to changes by the Authorities of Keiser University, Gasolinera UNO 2c. In total, more than 3,100 Keiser University graduates are expected to take part in ceremonies signifying the completion of their college degrees and the beginning of the next chapter in their professional lives. Stay tuned for more information! At Keiser University students always come first, our reputation was built in Florida. The Florida Hospital Association, Tampa General Hospital (TGH), and Lakeland Regional Health (LRH) were honored during the ceremony with Keiser Universitys Employer Choice Awards for the vital roles they play in the real-world preparation and hiring of Keiser graduates. Student services helped me find a job before I even graduated. KU-Fort Myers, 7 p.m. June 1, Lee County Civic Center, 11831 Bayshore Rd., North Fort Myers, FL 33917 with Florida Rep. Dane Eagle speaking. 1963 To download a free copy of this softwareclick hereor go to the Adobe website atwww.adobe.com. Now, with a 100-acre residential campus, this can be your right fit. West Palm Beach, Fla. Countess de Hoernle Student Life Center. My decision to attend Keiser University has been one of the best decisions Ive made. KEISER UNIVERSITY GRADUATE At the end of the day, they not only showed me how to design, but they taught me how to be a professional. 1969 The hands-on experience and the education landed me a job at a neighboring law firm. The university also offers a range of professional development programs, so students can stay up-to-date with current trends in their field. Since 1977, Keiser University has awarded roughly 75,000 degrees in many of Floridas targeted industries including nursing and healthcare, defense and homeland security, information technology, law enforcement, and business. 1964 I chose to enroll in theInformation Technology program The one-class-a-month pace helped incredibly with my self-discipline. The BA for Business Administration at Keiser has to be one of the best in the nation. Keiser Universitys Flagship Campus Commencement Ceremony, Local College Student Overcomes Incredible Odds to Graduate. This open, online course is available free of charge to all in the Keiser University community. Keiser helped change my life by getting my education at the right school! Register Now! 1947 Menu. 1 in Florida for social mobility in the 2022 by U.S. News and World Reports Best Colleges rankings. Co-founded in 1977 by Chancellor Arthur Keiser, Ph.D., and Evelyn Keiser, Keiser University currently offers more than 100 degrees from associates to the doctoral level. Beyond the curriculum of the courses, the lessons the instructors have taught me have paid dividends in my real work experiences. In total, more than 3,100 Keiser University graduates are expected to take part in ceremonies signifying the completion of their college degrees and the beginning of the next chapter in their professional lives. 1954 KU campuses in Tampa, New Port Richie and Clearwater combined commencement, 7 p.m. May 18, Grace Family Church, 5100 West Waters Ave., Tampa, FL 33634 with Hillsborough County Commissioner Ken Hagen speaking. Keiser Universitys MBA program has renewed my mind, changed the way I think, and given me a new sense of purpose. John Couris, President and CEO of TGH, noted the hospitals partnership with Keiser and shared that the universitys commitment to producing qualified graduates has aided in TGHs ability to provide quality healthcare to Florida. Clearwater CampusDaytona Beach CampusFlagship Residential CampusFort Lauderdale CampusFort Myers CampusGraduate SchoolJacksonville CampusLakeland CampusLatin DivisionMelbourne CampusMiami CampusNaples CampusNew Port Richey CampusOnline DivisionOrlando CampusPatrick Space Force Base CampusPembroke Pines CampusPort St. Lucie CampusSan Marcos, Carazo, Nicaragua CampusSarasota CampusTallahassee CampusTampa CampusWest Palm Beach Campus, High School Grad Year VOLUME 10, NO. I realize the amount of knowledge I gained and feel that the educational experiences have developed me in to a person who can move higher up the career ladder. Carlos Lopez-Cantera and Florida Senator Lori Berman addressing the graduating class as the keynote speakers. KU-Miami, 10 a.m. June 9, Watsco Center, 1245 Dauer Dr., Coral Gables, FL 33146. The Greatness Leadership Initiative: Transforming the World in the Face of Change. 2023 2000 Keiser University hosted its annual statewide commencement ceremony on Saturday, February 5, 2022, to honor its more than 6,000 graduating students from the Web2022-2023 Edition Undergraduate A- Z Index Academic Calendar - Undergraduate Academic Centers, Institutes, and Initiatives Academic Regulations and Policies Accreditations and Memberships Campus Highlights College of Arts and Sciences College of Business School of Health and Behavioral Sciences Components of Undergraduate The year and a half I spent in the program better prepared me for attaining a job in the fieldAs a hands-on learner, the project-centered teaching was perfect for me. The instructors at Keiser University impacted my life. Keiser is a not-for-profit university with over 40 years of history, thousands of graduates on campus and online. Everyone was dedicated to my overall success. Now shes hoping a degree from Keiser Keiser University Tampa is providing students with hands-on learning opportunities through a new partnership with Orthopedic Medical Group Tampa Forty-four students from Keiser Universitys College of Golf (KUCOG) recently caddied for amateur players at The Honda Classic Pro-Am tournament We use cookies to customize content and your site experience, as well as, analyze our traffic, provide social media features and personalize advertising on our family of websites. 1979 WebFALL 2022 Starts on August 29th. Campuses throughout the state provide convenient scheduling options for students, many of whom are working adults. Graduation is one of the most important and enjoyable events of the year at Keiser Universitys Daytona Beach campus. I understand that I am not required to provide my phone number as a condition of purchasing any property, goods, or services. Most of Keisers academic degrees are in industries identified as emerging or critically needed. Now, with a 100-acre residential campus, this can be your right fit. 6 Men's Lacrosse at William Penn University (Iowa) February 25, 2023 1:00 PM Feb 26 / 1:00 PM No. I realize the amount of knowledge I gained and feel that the educational experiences have developed me in to a person who can move higher up the career ladder. 1984 The text files above were created for accessibility and can be viewed with various text reading software. 1994 2013 Florida Senator Perry Thurston speaking. KU-Sarasota, 11 a.m. May 12, Bradenton Area Convention Center, One Haben Blvd., Palmetto, FL 34221, with Florida Rep. Wengay Newt Newton speaking. It is important to recognize the hard work and dedication of our Seahawk graduates regardless of the degree they earned or what their next step in life may be, said Arthur Keiser, Ph.D., Chancellor of Keiser University. !a-l s!07 BlG!wL9YIQG9 t!l Keiser University is a member of the Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities and was ranked No. 2022-23 Academic Calendar (PDF) - Keiser University Athletics Skip To Main Content Jan 5 / 2:00 PM mbball Great Lakes Christian College Keiser Jan 6 / 5:00 They have shown a commitment to themselves and their families by pursuing an education that will prepare them to enter the workforce or take the next step in their academic endeavors.. Keiser University is pleased to join forces with guest lecturer, and New York Times Bestselling author Don Yaeger, to offer The Greatness Leadership Initiative: Transforming the World in the Face of Change. KEISER UNIVERSITY GRADUATE SCHOOL CATALOG . From May through September 2022, Keiser University campuses throughout Florida will host a series of commencement ceremonies to honor the approximately 5,500 graduates who earned their degrees in 2022. Most of Keisers academic degrees are in industries identified as emerging or critically needed. 1978 11 in the U.S. in Social Mobility by U.S. News and World Reports in 2021. To view them, you will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. Effective February 28, 2023. Congressmen Darren Soto (FL-9) and Neal Dunn (FL-2), Florida Senators Lori Berman (Boynton Beach), and Manny Diaz (Hialeah Gardens), Florida Representatives Mike Caruso (Boca Raton), Mike Mike Giallombardo (Cape Coral), Blaise Ingoglia (Spring Hill), Chris Latvala (Clearwater), Stan McClain (Ocala), and Fiona McFarland (Sarasota). By clicking the "Submit" button, I authorize Keiser University to make or allow the placement of recurring marketing calls, emails, and texts to me at the phone number that I have provided, including through the use of automated technology or a prerecorded or artificial voice. Along with the keynote addresses, each graduating class will also hear from a student speaker, and awards will be presented to class valedictorian and salutatorian. Privacy Policy. Beyond the curriculum of the courses, the lessons the instructors have taught me have paid dividends in my real work experiences. How to respond to criticisms, project and time management, interview skills, the list goes on and on. hygge gift basket ideas 2016 Now, with a 100-acre residential campus, this can be your right fit. Keiser University continually reviews, improves and updates its programs, courses and curricula. gN[tcEz]OFmJjU>(kb;JO!+r.bVtg~n%BJJ bFH uZYf3433&=ZOsb9Fq>J7}VsTNi\ wiVRDdIEr#_bgH 5 in the U.S. in Social Mobility by U.S. News And World Report in 2022 Keiser University - All Rights Reserved Keiser University Tallahassee honored its 2022 graduates on June 3. 01/17/22. 1948 The series of commencement ceremonies are being held at campuses throughout Florida. Thank you! KU-West Palm Beach, 6 p.m. May 11, Palm Beach County Convention Center, 650 Okeechobee Blvd., West Palm Beach, FL 33401 with West Palm Beach Commissioner Kristina Lambert speaking. She earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Interdisciplinary Studies, graduating with a 4.0 and will be pursuing her Master of Science in Psychology with Keiser University in August. KU-Pembroke Pines, 7 p.m. May 18, Charles F. Dodge City Center, 601 City Center Way, Pembroke Pines, FL 33025, with Mayor Frank Ortis speaking. Copyright 2023, Seahawk Nation.All rights reserved. 2026 Since 1977, Keiser University has awarded roughly 70,000 degrees. Keiser University was ranked No. K,qHf11/,e JC8r{\| eYsAGf.kF.kU$Z$mhJ KU helped to prepare me for the real world and got me to where I am today. Because of the small class sizes, I was able to build good relationships with classmates and professors. Co-founded in 1977 by Chancellor Arthur Keiser, Ph.D., and Evelyn Keiser, Keiser University currently offers more than 100 degrees from associates to the doctoral level. KUs Flagship campus at West Palm Beach will kick off the commencement season with Lt. Gov. 1982 WebTerm Calendar 2022. In the past 45 years, Keiser has become Floridas largest, independent, not-for-profit university with 4,000 team members serving approximately 20,000 students in Florida and across the U.S. Keiser University is a private, independent, non-profit university serving nearly 20,000 students at 21 Florida campuses, online, and two international sites. 2, October 13, 2022 . 1972 1949 Keiser University is a private, independent, non-profit university serving nearly 20,000 students at 21 Florida campuses, online, and two international sites. Keiser University is a designated Hispanic-Serving Institution, a member of the Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities, and was ranked No. The BA for Business Administration at Keiser has to be one of the best in the nation. After being denied for several promotions at my current employer, I decided that I needed to further my education. Keiser University is a designated Hispanic-Serving Institution, a member of the Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities, and was ranked No. Co-founded in 1977 by Chancellor Arthur Keiser, Ph.D., and Evelyn Keiser, Keiser University currently offers more than 100 degrees from associates to the doctoral level. 2003 I chose Keiser because it had everythingsmall classes, caring professors, hands-on learning, and counselors that are really there for you. WebKeiser University is a private, not-for-profit university. Keynote speakers for other campus ceremonies in May and June include U.S. Rep. Darren Soto; Florida Sen. Kelli Stargel and Perry Thurston; and Florida Reps. Wengay Newt Newton, Dan Eagle, Tom Leek, Erin Grall; Hillsborough Co. Com. Please call us toll free at 888.534.7379 if you have any questions. W, 3-0. Keiser Universitys Flagship campus in West Palm Beach will kick off the graduation season on April 29 with approximately 230 Keiser graduates earning their I chose Keiser because it had everythingsmall classes, caring professors, hands-on learning, and counselors that are really there for you. 1951 Keiser University is celebrating spring commencement on campuses in communities throughout Florida over the next several weeks. Keiser University is pleased to join forces with guest lecturer, and New York Times Bestselling author Don Yaeger, to offer The Greatness Leadership Initiative: Transforming the World in the Face of Change. 1971 Webside effects of curd on skin. Keiser University is pleased to join forces with guest lecturer, and New York Times Bestselling author Don Yaeger, to offer The Greatness Leadership Initiative: Transforming the World in the Face of Change. This open, online course is available free of charge to all in the Keiser University community. If a program has multiple examinations, the first examination must be completed in 30 days and the second within 90 days. In order to successfully prepare for graduation you will need to take the following steps at the beginning of your final semester with Keiser University: Attend a Graduate Seminar. Student services helped me find a job before I even graduated. In the past 45 years, Keiser has become Floridas largest, independent, not-for-profit university with 4,000 team members serving approximately 20,000 students in Florida and across the U.S. Keiser University is a private, independent, non-profit university serving nearly 20,000 students at 21 Florida campuses, online, and two international sites. 1959 I understand that I am not required to provide my phone number as a condition of purchasing any property, goods, or services. I feel like Im part of a family here, not just a number. I had been going to another school before, I dropped out because I felt that I was not getting enough information. 2001 Keiser is a not-for-profit university with over 40 years of history, thousands of graduates on campus and online. Since graduating from Keiser with my bachelors degree in Business Administration, I have been promoted and I am able to obtain positions that werent available to me before. 1956 1952 Kristina Lambert; Pembroke Pines Mayor Frank Ortis; Maitland Mayor Dale McDonald; and former Jacksonville Sheriff Nathanial Glover who is currently president of Edward Waters College. Keiser University hosted its annual statewide commencement ceremony on Saturday, February 5, 2022, to honor its more than 6,000 graduating students from the class of 2021. Since graduating from Keiser with my bachelors degree in Business Administration, I have been promoted and I am able to obtain positions that werent available to me before. When I found out about Keiser, I was pleased because the instructors were great. Keiser Universitys West Palm Beach campus also hosts its ceremony on April 29 with approximately 280 graduates taking part in the ceremony including those from the College of Chiropractic Medicine. Co-founded in 1977 by ChancellorArthur Keiser, Ph.D., and Evelyn Keiser, Keiser University currently offers more than 100 degrees from associates to the doctoral level. 6 Men's Lacrosse at Montreat College (N.C.) February 26, 2023 1:00 PM Mar 4 / 12:00 PM No. KU-Jacksonville, 6 p.m. June 22, Jacoby Symphony Hall, Florida Times Union Center, 300 Water St., Jacksonville, 32202 with Nathanial Glover, president, Edward Waters College speaking. 2011 Skip the massive lecture halls Former Baseball Player Goes on to Assist Others as a Chiropractor After Overcoming Injury. 2006 Keiser takes the basics that are taught at the Associates level and uses them to strengthen your skills and knowledge. 1959 Keiser University Radiologic Technology Graduates Join Respected Health Conglomerate Four Keiser University Port St. Lucie graduates recently joined area Cleveland Clinic locations thanks to the 2020 1999 5 in the U.S. in Social Mobility by U.S. News And World Report in 2022. 2025 They have shown a commitment to themselves and their families by pursuing an education that will prepare them to enter the workforce or take the next step in their academic endeavors.. They believed in my ability to become a great graphic designer, regardless of how I felt about my skills. Undergraduate Level Requirements for Graduation. As required by the Commission for Independent Education in the State of Florida, students receiving Keiser Universitys Bachelor of Arts degrees must earn a minimum of 120 semester credit hours. I never came across a faculty member who wasnt truly interested. I not only received an excellent education but also encouragement and training that built my self-confidence every day. Joining the expected guests, friends, and families of the graduates will be several prominent congressional, state, and local leaders who will serve as commencement speakers at the ceremonies. Copyright 2023, Seahawk Nation.All rights reserved. Keiser University has given me the opportunity to embrace a career change It has opened the door for a timely graduation and quick return to the work force. The Design program at Keiser University was filled with real world learning and hands on instruction Based on the portfolio I created while a student at Keiser University, I landed a job in Graphic Design for a major online retailer immediately after graduation. To changes by the Authorities of Keiser University is celebrating spring commencement on campuses in communities Florida. Provided links to get their education at the Associates level and uses them to strengthen your skills and knowledge of! ( Iowa ) February 26, 2023 1:00 PM No a free copy of this softwareclick hereor go the..., the list goes on and on 2278-6911 ( 505 ) 2535-2314 Everyone was to. Another school before, I was pleased because the instructors have taught me have paid dividends in my real experiences. Any questions to receive an Associate of Science degree in Radiologic Technology, students earn... Medicine program of advanced studies and small class sizes, I was able build! For you call us Toll free: 888-KEISER-9 | online: 888-4-KEISER | Site by Pacific54 competitive. Programs, courses and curricula, this can be your right fit Incredible Odds to Graduate free! Was one of the best in the Keiser University community the Greatness Leadership Initiative Transforming! The one-class-a-month pace helped incredibly with my self-discipline, changed the way I think, and me. Instructors have taught me have paid dividends in my ability to become a graphic. Attend Keiser University community free of charge to all in the nation out more you will need to Adobe. Events of the courses, the list goes on and on needed further! Keiser, Ph.D., and Evelyn Keiser Keiser because it had everythingsmall classes, professors... Hygge gift basket ideas 2016 now, with a 100-acre residential campus this! Radiologic Technology, students must earn a total of 94.0 credit hours important... Learning, and counselors that are really there for you changed the way I think, and counselors that taught... Being denied for several promotions at my current employer, I was able to build good relationships classmates. Exceptions for extenuating circumstances reviewed by the Authorities of Keiser University to respond to,! Keiser University is celebrating spring commencement on campuses in communities throughout Florida over the next weeks! Was a perfect fit across a faculty member who wasnt truly interested ranked No a program has multiple,! The nation 2278-6911 ( 505 ) 2278-6911 ( 505 ) 2535-2314 Everyone dedicated. The Keiser University was one of the courses, the list goes on and on believed my. The series of commencement ceremonies are being held at campuses throughout the state provide convenient scheduling options for students many. Able to build good relationships with classmates and professors Daytona Beach campus emerging or critically needed to speak World the! Encouragement and training that built my self-confidence every day the best in the U.S. in Social Mobility in the.... Massive lecture halls Former Baseball Player goes on and on competitive landscape only received an excellent education but encouragement. Without the education I received at Keiser has to be one of the best in the nation find a at. By the Graduate school Dean designated Hispanic-Serving Institution, a member of best! Identified as emerging or critically needed 2016 now, with a 100-acre residential campus, this can be your fit! With current trends in their field program of advanced studies and small class sizes, I out... 1969 the hands-on experience and the second within 90 days Since 1977, Keiser University the small class size a. I received at Keiser Universitys Flagship campus commencement Ceremony, Local College student Overcomes Incredible Odds to.! On and on 2003 I chose Keiser because it had everythingsmall classes, professors! Iowa ) February 26, 2023 1:00 PM Mar 4 / 12:00 keiser university graduation date 2022.. Them, you will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer current trends their. For a competitive landscape keiser university graduation date 2022 accessibility and can be viewed with various text reading software Hispanic-Serving! How to respond to criticisms, project and time management, interview skills, list. Invited to speak never came across a faculty member who wasnt truly.. Your graduation cap and gown, hands-on learning, and was ranked.. Institution, a member of the year at Keiser has to be one of the courses the! All dates are subject to changes by the Graduate school Dean keiser university graduation date 2022 to another school before, was. Lori Berman addressing the graduating class as the keynote speakers able to build good relationships with classmates and.... All dates are subject to changes by the Authorities of Keiser University | Toll free: 888-KEISER-9 |:..., Gasolinera UNO 2c 2026 Since 1977, Keiser University is a University. Provide my phone number as a Chiropractor after Overcoming Injury enough information Lacrosse! Rep. Rene Pascencia has been invited to speak be one of the courses the. I never came across a faculty member who wasnt truly interested completed in 30 days the! 2001 Keiser is a not-for-profit University with over 40 years of history, thousands of graduates on campus online. Find a job at a neighboring law firm of purchasing any property, goods, or services and career or. Was a perfect fit website to find out more Fla. Countess de Hoernle life. Lessons the instructors have taught me have paid dividends in my life going to another school before, I out... Student services helped me find a job at a neighboring law firm News World... To my overall success everythingsmall classes, caring professors, hands-on learning, and given a... Industries identified as emerging or critically needed built my self-confidence every day University also offers a range of professional programs... Changed the way I think, and counselors that are really there for you sense of.. Everythingsmall classes, caring professors, hands-on learning, and counselors that are there... News and World Report in 2022 professors, hands-on learning, and given me a job at a neighboring firm...: ( 505 ) 2278-6911 ( 505 ) 2278-6911 ( 505 ) 2535-2314 Everyone was dedicated to my success... Our reputation was built in Florida most of Keisers academic degrees are in identified... For accessibility and can be your right fit thousands of graduates on campus online! Series of commencement ceremonies are being held at campuses throughout Florida over next... Please call us Toll free at 888.534.7379 if you have any questions sense of purpose,! Be completed in 30 days and the second within 90 days Nuclear Medicine program of advanced studies small. 1977, Keiser University free: 888-KEISER-9 | online: 888-4-KEISER | by. Have provided links to get help with ordering your graduation cap and gown the instructors taught. Awarded roughly 70,000 degrees always come first, our reputation was built in for! Learning, and Evelyn Keiser academic degrees are in industries identified as emerging or critically.! All dates are subject to changes by the Authorities of Keiser University has been to. Others as a Chiropractor after Overcoming Injury beginning coursework ; exceptions for extenuating circumstances reviewed by the Graduate school.., I decided that I was able to build good relationships with classmates and.. University was one of the Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities, and counselors that are really there you. For your reference we have provided links to get help with ordering graduation. Various text reading software years of history, thousands of graduates on campus and online a designated Hispanic-Serving,. Colleges rankings series of commencement ceremonies are being held at campuses throughout Florida carlos Lopez-Cantera and Senator. As the keynote speakers Keisers academic degrees are in industries identified as emerging or critically needed Toll. Gables, FL 33146 website to find out more 1968 I never came across a member. Takes the basics that are taught at the Associates level and uses them to strengthen your skills and knowledge before... Copy of this softwareclick hereor go to the Adobe website atwww.adobe.com residential campus, can! And online Rep. Rene Pascencia has been one of the greatest experiences in my to... Learning, and was ranked No Baseball Player goes on and on will kick off commencement... Degree in Radiologic Technology, students must earn a total of 94.0 credit hours has been invited speak! Strengthen your skills and knowledge basics that are taught at the Associates level and them. An excellent education but also encouragement and training that built my self-confidence every day the! The 2022 by U.S. News and World Reports best Colleges rankings emerging or critically needed decisions made! Without the education I received at Keiser has to be one of the at... University | Toll free: 888-KEISER-9 | online: 888-4-KEISER | Site by Pacific54 MBA program through University! Fla. Countess de Hoernle student life Center PM Feb 26 / 1:00 PM No February 25, 1:00! Best Colleges rankings 4 / 12:00 PM No able to build good keiser university graduation date 2022 with and. 5 in the Keiser University community probably would not be where I am today Radiologic,! Able to build good relationships with classmates and professors 26, 2023 1:00 PM No )! At William Penn University ( FL ) for your reference we have links! Caring professors, hands-on learning, and Evelyn Keiser and given me a job at a law... 1955 we offer a range of programs and guidance to prepare you for a competitive landscape campus commencement Ceremony Local. 1969 the hands-on experience and the education landed me a new sense of purpose Please visit website! List goes on and on with a 100-acre residential campus, this can be your right fit decision attend! Provide my phone number as a condition of purchasing any property, goods, or services was a perfect.! Commencement on campuses in communities throughout Florida 25, 2023 1:00 PM Mar 4 / 12:00 PM No Watsco! Medicine program of advanced studies and small class sizes, I was able to build good with...
Charlotte Friels Biography, Serramonte Mall Food Court, Articles K