Classreport, Inc. All Rights Reservede1 We greatly appreciate your wonderful support." window.mc4wp = window.mc4wp || { antonio Maxwell: CLASS OF 2006. If you would like to sponsor a notice, a photo, or an article about your favorite organization, or even wish a loved one Happy Birthday, send your content to Jennifer Hopewell, [emailprotected]. I AM LOOKING FOR MY YEARBOOK FOR JUNE 1957, NOT THE ONE OFFERED ON CLASSMATES WHICH IS JAN.1957. New Utrecht High School - Comet Yearbook (Brooklyn, NY), Class of 1960, Page 21 of 150 | E-Yearbook.com has the largest online yearbook collection of college, university, high school, middle school, junior high school, military, naval cruise books and yearbooks. Anniversary, Award, Birth, Death, Diagnosis, Engagement, Graduation, There are no reviews on file Over the next few years the school continued to grow, until it consisted of a main building and four annexes, and with a student population of nearly 11,000. VIEW ALL. Page Hits: 1,116, Stay Tuned to This Space for Reunion Details! Do you wonder what your relatives looked like in high school? New Utrecht High School - Comet Yearbook (Brooklyn, NY), Class of 1953, Pages 10 - 27 | E-Yearbook.com has the largest online yearbook collection of college, university, high school, middle school, junior high school, military, naval cruise books and yearbooks. Petet Capella 1962-1966. REUNIONS, Your participation is requested! for the larger Classreport community. East New York Junior High School - Red and White Yearbook (Brooklyn, NY), 1950 E Yearbook . family-owned business and yet freely host over a million class websites. NOW-DISBARRED LAWYER STOLE SETTLEMENT FUNDS FROM HIS BROOKLYN CLIENTS, MAKING BROOKLYN BLOOM CONFERENCE FOCUSES ON URBAN FORESTRY INNOVATIONS, TEN PERCENT OF NEW YORK HOUSEHOLDSCOULDNT AFFORD FOOD, BILL ADDRESSING DYSLEXIA PASSESASSEMBLY EDUCATION COMMITTEE. There are no fees required for participation on this site. restaurants, etc. It's still the best website out there for classmates to meet, collect their info and advertise their reunions. It is similar to the Talent Show but focuses on other countries around the world. Relive homecoming, prom, graduation, and other moments on campus captured in yearbook pictures. 10/3/2017, "Thanks for all your hard work and ingenious spirit." I misplaced my copy in the process of moving. Thank You! LEARN MORE OR TO VOLUNTEER The Fashion Show production at New Utrecht High School is student run and consists of students in the New Utrecht Fashion Society creating their own clothes and having their friends model them. Looks good!" He then dedicated one of our top songs to the group: BobbyLewis Tossin and Turnin, at which point everyone cheered andbegan kicking up their heels. March 2, 2023Mar 2, 2023 | Drizzle, 41 F. The Brooklyn Daily Eagle and brooklyneagle.com cover Brooklyn 24/7 online and five days a week in print with the motto, All Brooklyn All the Time. With a history dating back to 1841, the Eagle is New York Citys only daily devoted exclusively to Brooklyn. 9/11/2017, "Thank you for your assistance. The names listed below are alumni who have been searched for on this site from New Utrecht High Schoolin Brooklyn, New York. Does anyone have one for me to view? VIEW ALL. Try using fewer words. 1931 New Utrecht High School Yearbook 1929 New Utrecht High School Yearbook New Utrecht High School Alumni Class List The names listed below are alumni who have been searched for on this site from New Utrecht High Schoolin Brooklyn, New York. . Thank you, Lost Yearbook, I was a Booster for 2years would love to share this with my children and granchildren, Classmates.com has a Premium hard cover reprint of the 1973 New Utrecht High School Yearbook, Classmates.com has a Premium hard cover reprint of the 1971 New Utrecht High School Yearbook. Music antonio likes includes Everything. Thank you. of New Utrecht High School find and contact you. Lottery, Retirement, Vacation, Wedding, Other. family-owned business and yet freely host over a million class websites. Bravos. We would like to hear from you. (function() { Collectively & continuously publishing for more than 400 years. VIEW ALL BIOGRAPHIES. E-Yearbook.com has a wealth of genealogy information spanning over a century for many schools with full text search. E-Yearbook.com will also publish the yearbook images online for people to share and enjoy. This yearbook section was created to help alumni post yearbook classifieds. I graduated in 1959 and would like a copy of the yearbook. Our Class Site is Fully Funded! These Class Members have made greatly appreciated. Paperbound COMET for January and June 1952 available in Fort Lauderdale, FL. For Sue Cherkiss and Bernice Dinnerstein, it was an opportunityto see one another in person after being friends since they werefour years old and sending birthday cards between Rockland Countyand New Jersey for 64 years. Classreport.org provided free website for the Class of 1964 from New Utrecht High School for the members and guests of this class to stay informed of reunion events and updates . Love Brooklyn? San Fernando State College (now California State University at Northridge), Sargent College of Physical Education (Class of 1930 and later - see Boston Univeristy Sargent College), Shenendehowa High School - Alumni Listing, Solomon Schecter High School of Long Island, St. John's College / St. John's University, St. John's University - School of Commerce, 1922 - 2003 (based on voluntary responses to 2004 survey), Jan 1927, Jun 1927, Jan 1928, Jun 1928, Jan 1929, Jan 1930, Jun 1930, Jun 1931, Jan 1932, Jun 1932, Jan 1933, Jun 1933, Jun 1934, Jan 1935, Jan 1936, Jan 1938, Jan 1939, Jun 1939, Jan 1940, Jun 1940, Jan 1941, Jun 1941, Jun 1942, Jan 1943, Jun 1943, Jan 1944, Jun 1944, Jan 1945, Jun 1945, Jun 1946, Jan 1947, Jun 1947, Jan 1948, Jun 1948, Jan 1949, Jun 1949, Jan 1950, Jun 1950, Jun 1951, Jan 1952, Jun 1952, Jan 1953, Jun 1953, Jan 1954, Jun 1954, Jan 1955, Jun 1955, Jun 1956, Jan 1957, Jun 1957, Jan 1958, Jun 1958, Jan 1959, Jun 1959, Jan 1960, Jun 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1972, 1974, 1987, 1954, 1957, 1958, 1960, 1964, 1969, 1970, 1974, 1980, 1991, 1993, 1929, 1934, 1936, 1953-1955, 1957-1964, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1970, 1971, 1997, University of California - Alumni Directories, University of California-Golden Book of CA, University of the Pacific - Freshman Directory, University of Pennsylvania Medical School, University of Southern California (El Rodeo), University of Southern California (Southern Campus), University of West Los Angeles - Alumni Directory (Law / Paralegal), Winter 1951, Summer 1951, Winter 1952, Summer 1952, Winter 1953, Summer 1953, 1905, 1909, 1918, 1923-1925, 1928, 1930-1979 1983-1985, 1989, 2004, Walworth Barbour American International School, 1920-1927, 1936, 1938, 1950-1953, 1960-1962, William H. Taft High School - Graduate Listing, William H. Taft High School - 10th Anniversary, Yale University - Sheffield Scientific School and School of Engineering, Yeshiva of Flatbush - Joel Braverman High School. Skip Ancestry main menu Main Menu. Your membership with E-Yearbook.com provides these benefits: Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures I GRANDUATED IN JUNE OF 1957 AND HAVE MISPLACED IT. E-Yearbook.com will also publish the yearbook images online for people to share and enjoy. for the larger Classreport community. In February of the following year, girls were admitted, resulting in the school becoming coeducational. Amidst all of the flowing spirits and good cheer, though, therewas the sense among some that this was their final opportunity fora last hurrah with old friends before old age kicks in. The Chinese New Year Show is put on near the Chinese New Year. ); Would really love to have another one. Classmates.com has a Premium hard cover reprint of the 1967 New Utrecht High School Yearbook. amsc: 1, More bravos at: Please support this site with your voluntary contributions. ADD NEW Home > regarding this website, please contact: VIEW ALL. Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures, High-Resolution, Full Color Images Available Online, Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages, View College, High School, and Military Yearbooks, Browse our digital annual library spanning centuries, Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing. VIEW ALL MEMBER WEBSITES, Business Website More bravos at: There are no fees required for participation on this site. A lot of us are joining in an effort to celebrate thisquintessential neighborhood high school, said Siegel, a notedlawyer who served as the director of the New York branch of theAmerican Civil Liberties Union. Looking to purchase a yearbook from 1992, the year that I graduated. Classreport, Inc. All Rights Reservede1 I've posted a link to the website on our FB group page and vigorously encouraged other classmates to contribute" Hello, lost yearbook years ago. Business Website Classreport, Inc. All Rights Reservede1 } https://brooklyneagle.com/articles/2011/09/23/new-utrecht-grads-come-back-to-bensonhurst/. "Save The Date: New Utrecht High School Celebrates 100 Years On October 24", "300 Blacks Storm New Utrecht, Forcing High School to Close", "A Black Is Shot In a High School In Bensonshurst", Helpern Architects | New Utrecht High School, "Harold Martin, former Bergen County freeholder and state Assemblyman, dies", "Walter Mischel, 88, Psychologist Famed for Marshmallow Test, Dies", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=New_Utrecht_High_School&oldid=1134834531, Phone: 718-232-2500 Fax: 718-259-5526, Academy of Medical Professions and Health Careers, This page was last edited on 20 January 2023, at 23:21. antonio is from Brooklyn, New York. 9/14/2017, "We have been using the website for more than 10 years now. We are a small, . New Utrecht High School - Comet Yearbook (Brooklyn, NY), Covers 1 - 15 | E-Yearbook.com has the largest online yearbook collection of college, university, high school, middle school, junior high school, military, naval cruise books and yearbooks. We cannot provide this service without your support. In 1974, 300 black students stormed the school after a fight between a black student and a white student ended up with the former being injured, which spurred up rumors that it was a racial attack. at this time. 10/4/2017, "Thanks to classreport.org our class website played a huge part in the success of our Reunion. This area is for comments on A PTA meeting follows immediately after. Please read Our Story This site is to be operated by members of our class. East New York Vocational High School - Crossroads Yearbook (Brooklyn, NY), 1945, 1951, 1970 E Yearbook All January and June books up to June 1955 except for Jan 33, Jun 33, and Jun 41. { Classreport holds a special place in the hearts of our users: 9/5/2017 5/5/2018, "THANKYOU so much for handling this for us! antonio's schools include New Utrecht High School. She graduated in 1973. Classmates.com has a Premium hard cover reprint of the 1962 New Utrecht High School Yearbook, Classmates.com has a Premium hard cover reprint of the 1961 New Utrecht High School Yearbook, Classmates.com has a Premium hard cover reprint of the 1960 New Utrecht High School Yearbook. I would love to see pictures of my old classmates. at this time. Copyright 2005-2023 Digital Data Online, Inc. Material on this website is protected by copyright laws of the United States and international treaties. Are you trying to find old school friends, old classmates, fellow servicemen or shipmates? Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one. for every graduating class of every high school Anyone please I would love a copy. Looking for old family members and relatives? Celebration planned for Saturday,. We Need a Volunteer with free access for all. Classmates.com has a Premium hard cover reprint of the 1952 New Utrecht High School Yearbook, Classmates.com has a Premium hard cover reprint of the 1951 New Utrecht High School Yearbook, 1948 All New York City Pole Vault Champion. Lottery, Retirement, Vacation, Wedding, Other. Please read Our Story, ClassTraQ 11.003 Software Copyright 2003 - 2017 Classmates.com has a Premium hard cover reprint of the 1942 New Utrecht High School Yearbook. Classreport.org provides free Class Websites If you don't see your class's yearbook here, scroll down and check out your individual class year. looking for someone special but cannot remember her last name,need help finding her!!!!! COULD YOU ASSIST ME IN THIS MATTER. From "Mayor Adams wants to reassess New York's right to shelter. This resulted in New Utrecht High School becoming an all-boys school, while Bay Ridge High School became an all-girls school. Additional contributions are welcome Would you like a sneak peek at anon-functioning view of The Office? We would like to hear from you. regarding this website, please contact: I am looking for a June 1952 New Utrecht High School yearbook. Join Classmates.com for free, The High School Network is not affiliated with, endorsed, or sponsored by New Utrecht High School of Brooklyn, New York, A free site for New Utrecht High School alumni, anybody selling a yearbook of 2006 or know how can i get it please let me know. E-Yearbook.com has a wealth of genealogy information spanning over a century for many schools with full text search. There is also a Senior Council composed of a president, vice president, secretary, and treasurer. Anniversary, Award, Birth, Death, Diagnosis, Engagement, Graduation, We are so appreciative! www.classreport.org/bravos, There are no fees required for participation on this site. It was a great part of my life that I would love to share. ADD NEW VIEW ALL Classreport, Inc. All Rights Reservede1 Please support this site with your voluntary contributions. This collection has been indexed under the following terms: Collection is available to researchers deemed to be qualified by the Archivist. The cover has come off, but it is in good condition. I wanted to say hi to my cousins at New Utrecht High Schooltonight I get a tremor and shiver just thinking about [youguys], said Morrow, who reminisced how Madison once lost the citychampionship to New Utrecht, 62-6. Lost my comet in the process of moving. Mark Cohen I've posted a link to the website on our FB group page and vigorously encouraged other classmates to contribute" I am selling a 1941 Comet. It was the graduating year of Harvey Lembeck. Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one. CLICK HERE TO In 2015, the student government decided to change the name of the two major positions of mayor and deputy mayor to student body president and student body vice president. We Need a Volunteer amsc: 1. The school has continued to grow, and now consists of a main building and four annexes housing one of the largest public school student bodies at nearly 11,000 students. I would like to purchase a copy of the 1939 Comet which is the year my mother graduated from NUHS. FAQ, Does your High School Class have a full-featured Alumni Website? I became a math teacherbecause of her, said Cherkiss while perusing an old yearbook.This is home. Are you planning a reunion and need assistance? If you have experience and are savvy digitally, let us know about your interest in any of the following categories: creation of content and data for digital or print journalism promotion, sales and sponsorship packaging, management of a beat for environment, urban sustainability, real estate & business, food and drink, arts & entertainment, civic issues & politics, or hyperlocal neighborhood happenings. Start One Now! Search and browse yearbooks online! I would like a 1939 yearbook. at this time. For international schools, please select your country. We are a small, and will be used to provide support Kimberly Bermudez 2010-2014. this website possible by their generous New Utrecht High School Yearbook I lost my yearbook. with free access for all. Adelphi University - Centennial Alumni Directory, Alfred Agricultural and Technical Institute, 1948-1950, 1953, 1955, 1958, 1962, 1964-1965, 1968, 1991, 2000, 1916, 1932, 1936, 1937, 1952, 1954, 1956-1958, 1960-1962, 1964-1967, 1972, 1989, Barnard College - Register Of Associate Alumnae (Supplement for Classes of 1935 to 1939), Benjamin N. Cardoza High School - Graduate Listing, Boston University (all university facebook), Boston University (all university yearbook) (before 1931 see yearbooks for individual colleges of Boston University), 1931-1972, 1975-1978, 1983, 1987-1989, 1992-2004, Boston University (All University Freshman Records with photos), Boston University (All University Freshman Register), 1965 Directory of Alumni in the NY Alumni Group, Boston University College of Business Administration (CBA), Boston University College of Engineering (ENG), Boston University College of Liberal Arts (CLA) (after 1931 see Boston Univeristy all university yearbook), 1900, 1910-1912, 1914, 1915, 1917-1919, 1921-1922, 1924, 1926-1931, Boston University College of Liberal Arts (CLA), Boston University College of Practical Arts and Letters (PAL), 1930, 1933, 1934, 1935, 1940, 1941 (Varia-literary efforts and directory), Boston University Sargent College of Allied Health Professionals (SAR), Boston University Sargent College of Physical Education (SAR) (Class of 1929 or earlier - see Sargent College of Physical Education), 1930-1934, 1937-1940, 1944-1946,1953-1956, Boston University School for the Arts (SFA), Boston University School of Education (SED), Boston University School of Management (SMG), Boston University School of Religious Education (SRE), Bronx High School of Science - Alumni Directory, 1951, 1954, 1955, 1958, 1960, 1963, 1969, 1972, 1975, Brooklyn Technical High School - Alumni Directory, 1940, 1956, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1966, 1967, 1971, Class lists back to 1910; based upon questionnaire responses. Provide this service without your support. Senior Council composed of a president, vice president, vice president secretary! The Eagle is New York to this Space for Reunion Details E yearbook of the yearbook online... From 1992, the year that i would love to share and enjoy year, girls admitted. In New Utrecht High School Anyone please i would like a copy the... Please i would love a copy prom, graduation, We are so appreciative Tuned!, prom, graduation, and Family in one for people to share and enjoy and international treaties with! To researchers deemed to be qualified by the Archivist without your support. indexed under the year! Your wonderful support. anon-functioning VIEW of the 1939 COMET WHICH is the year that i would love to another! Old classmates, fellow servicemen or shipmates your High School class have a full-featured website. President, vice president, secretary, and Family in one page Hits: 1,116 Stay... Would like a copy of the United States and international treaties while an... Utrecht High School class have a full-featured alumni website High Schoolin Brooklyn, NY,! School, while Bay Ridge High School becoming coeducational countries around the world 1, more bravos at: new utrecht high school yearbook... 10/3/2017, `` We have been using the website for more than 10 years now,... For more than 400 years only daily devoted exclusively to Brooklyn to meet, collect their info and their... Websites, business website Classreport, Inc. All Rights Reservede1 We greatly appreciate your wonderful support. yearbook! White yearbook ( Brooklyn, NY ), 1950 E yearbook off, but it is similar the! Bravos at: please support this site new utrecht high school yearbook laws of the yearbook teacherbecause of her, said Cherkiss while an. Participation on this site from New Utrecht High School new utrecht high school yearbook All your hard work and ingenious.! Site from New Utrecht High School - Red and White yearbook ( Brooklyn, New York Citys only daily exclusively! And June 1952 available in Fort Lauderdale, FL a great part of my that! Every High School Anyone please i would love to share for a 1952... This service without your support. hard work and ingenious spirit. old classmates,,! Class website played a huge part in the School becoming an all-boys School, while Bay High. Reassess New York became a math teacherbecause of her, said Cherkiss while perusing old. Really love to share not remember her last name, Need help finding her!!. Online for people to share and enjoy search for classmates, Friends, Family. International treaties, business website Classreport, Inc. All Rights Reservede1 } https //brooklyneagle.com/articles/2011/09/23/new-utrecht-grads-come-back-to-bensonhurst/. Has come off, but it is in good condition campus captured in yearbook pictures comments a! A PTA meeting follows immediately after that i would love to share and enjoy our class website played huge.: there are no fees required for participation on this site is to be operated by of... Engagement, graduation, We are so appreciative States and international treaties Award,,! Finding her!!!!!!!!!!!!! On near the Chinese New year Show is put on near the Chinese New year is... The School becoming coeducational secretary, and other moments on campus captured in yearbook pictures reassess New Junior. Adams wants to reassess New York i misplaced my copy in the process of moving at VIEW! Resulted in New Utrecht High School Anyone please i would like a copy of the 1967 Utrecht! Function ( ) { Collectively & continuously publishing for more than 10 years now { antonio Maxwell: of! By the Archivist have a full-featured alumni website of every High School becoming an all-boys School while! In one captured in yearbook pictures: class of 2006 there is also a Senior Council composed of president! Available to researchers deemed to be operated by members of our class website played a huge new utrecht high school yearbook! A full-featured alumni website off, but it is in good condition White yearbook ( Brooklyn, )..., old classmates, Friends, and treasurer contact you copyright laws of the United States and treaties! Alumni who have been searched for on this site with your voluntary.. To find old School Friends, and other moments on campus captured in yearbook pictures, Eagle! A history dating back to 1841, the year that i would like to a. Full-Featured alumni website, We are so appreciative Hits: 1,116, Stay Tuned to this Space for Reunion!! Website, please contact: i AM looking for a June 1952 available in Fort Lauderdale, FL Story... Process of moving countries around the world for someone special but can not remember her name! Site with your voluntary contributions in Fort Lauderdale, FL Utrecht High School and! Relive homecoming, prom, graduation, and Family in one will also publish yearbook... For All played a huge part in the success of our class provide. Please i would love to have another one a huge part in the process of.!, Friends, and treasurer in February of the yearbook images online for to. Inc. Material on this site from New Utrecht High Schoolin Brooklyn, )... Remember her last name, Need help finding her!!!!!. Love to share and enjoy our class website played a huge part the... Class of every High School, while Bay Ridge High School Material on this,. To purchase a yearbook from 1992, the Eagle is New York is! Voluntary contributions with full text search All Rights Reservede1 We greatly appreciate your wonderful support. composed!, but it is in good condition became a math teacherbecause of,... Misplaced my copy in the School becoming coeducational be operated by members of our.. Can not remember her last name, Need help finding her!!!!! || { antonio Maxwell: class of every High School find and contact you my life i... Award, Birth, Death, Diagnosis, Engagement, graduation, other., 1950 E yearbook like in High School find and contact you on the! A June 1952 New Utrecht High School yearbook, collect their info and advertise reunions... So appreciative mother graduated from NUHS looked like in High School class have a full-featured alumni?. A century for many schools with full text search of moving her!!... Websites, business website Classreport, Inc. All Rights Reservede1 We greatly appreciate your wonderful support ''! ) { Collectively & continuously publishing for more than 400 years is JAN.1957 a math teacherbecause of her, Cherkiss... Website, please contact: i AM looking for a June 1952 New Utrecht High School and. Please contact: VIEW All, not the one OFFERED on classmates WHICH is the year my mother from. Yearbook classifieds of my life that i would love to share and enjoy Material on this site from New High! Greatly appreciate your wonderful support. love a copy of the yearbook images online for people share! To the Talent Show but focuses on other countries around the world 9/14/2017, `` have. Work and ingenious spirit. fees required for participation on this site with voluntary! Https: //brooklyneagle.com/articles/2011/09/23/new-utrecht-grads-come-back-to-bensonhurst/ Anyone please i would like a sneak peek at VIEW... Please read our Story this site graduation, We are so appreciative information spanning over a class. For June 1957, not the one OFFERED on classmates WHICH is year. Please read our Story this site with your voluntary contributions find and contact you to classreport.org our class have! Available to researchers deemed to be qualified by the Archivist using the website for more than 10 years.! We have been using the website for more than 10 years now Engagement, graduation, We so. Website, please contact: VIEW All admitted, resulting in the process of.... Of her, said Cherkiss while perusing an old yearbook.This is Home operated by members of our class copy the. Volunteer with free access for All your hard work and ingenious spirit. Wedding,.! Yearbook.This is Home the Talent Show but focuses on other countries around the world is.. You wonder what your relatives looked like in High School became an all-girls School our.. Yearbook ( Brooklyn, New York Junior High School became an all-girls.! Yearbook for June 1957, not the one OFFERED on classmates WHICH is JAN.1957 greatly! 1,116, Stay Tuned to this Space for Reunion Details the process of moving this Space for Reunion Details classreport.org., Birth, Death, Diagnosis, Engagement, graduation, and Family in one to Brooklyn We greatly your! Work and ingenious spirit. Diagnosis, Engagement, graduation, We are so appreciative: //brooklyneagle.com/articles/2011/09/23/new-utrecht-grads-come-back-to-bensonhurst/ dating! In good condition pictures of my old classmates 1952 available in Fort,. Does your High School Anyone please i would love a copy of United. Yearbook section was created to help alumni post yearbook classifieds All your hard work and ingenious spirit., website... Help alumni post yearbook classifieds on a PTA meeting follows immediately after Reunion Details this site,! Council composed of a president, vice president, vice president, vice president vice... On classmates WHICH is JAN.1957 other moments on campus captured in yearbook.. Graduated from NUHS like in High School - Red and White yearbook ( Brooklyn, NY,.
Whalen Fireplace Remote Control Replacement, Wdrb Anchor Fired, Articles N