Philo announced. Its like a little wink, a little IYKYK look, she said, using an abbreviation for if you know, you know.. Ive come back to work with the strong belief that it is possible to be a mother and to do this job. And as ever, Phoebe is the best model for her own designs. Given that January was an estimated time for further information and we've passed it, I'm going to forecast that there may be a small presentation in London or Paris for editors and buyers before or . Phoebe is always her own best model, designing clothes that suit wherever she happens to be in life. Phoebe Philo Nov 2022 - Present 4 months. In 2006 Phoebe left Chlo. There are lots of things Ive done for Cline that I would personally buy, and I can put myself into looks from the collection. What youre seeing in the book is my universe. Now, after a three-year hiatus, she is returning to the industry. Miuccia Prada Bio, Wiki, Age, Husband, Design, Style, and Net Worth, Chlo Sevigny Actress, Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Husband, Movies, Modeling, and Net Worth, Copyright 2023 | WordPress Theme by MH Themes, List of States in the US, Alphabetical list of States in the U.S., and Abbreviation of States in United States. Today's 3,000+ jobs in Geneva, Switzerland. An official Instagram account was made for this purpose by the designer's team. In 2008, LVMH offered Phoebe a job as creative director and board member of the French Maison Cline. Things that lasted: a plimsoll with a lovely, washed-out old wide-leg jean and a little tight T-shirt, recalls Phoebe. Im on the subway, Im sweating, but I still want to evoke some sense of fantasy. Cline's Spring/Summer 2012 ready-to-wear collection show in Paris. -Studio Director: In close collaboration with the Creative Director, oversee dedicated design teams for each category of product, establishing workload, timeline and priorities. One devoted member of the Philo fandom even created the Instagram account. Certainly it would be a mistake to assume that Ms. Philos return to fashion will look anything like her past. It wasnt that Max couldnt afford to keep me but that I really dont like the idea of being a kept woman.. Besides, Daniel Lee, who worked closely with Ms. Philo as ready-to-wear director at Celine, is currently doing a similar-but-different version of that brand in his role as creative director of Bottega Veneta. And I really love him and I think he really loves me and I really trust him. Phoebe Philo, PP Check out their work and jobs on The Dots. [10], In 2008, LVMH offered Philo a job as creative director and board member of the French Maison Cline. Does Prince Harry Have Any Revelations Left to Share? I get an energy from their tenderness, strength and glamour that Im very responsive to. It is the Friday before a big collection deadline so members of Phoebes team are adding finishing touches to fabric research in the studios downstairs. Phoebe Philo Celine. Phoebe Philo 's (coming) back. 1: Know When To Pounce Vs. She attended and studied at Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design in London, graduating in 1996. Today, a purposeful, more grounded Phoebe is also using this fresh start at Cline as an opportunity to build the ideal company structure, one that will allow her to protect her quality of life whilst the brand continues to flourish around her. Hes a really strong man, Max, says Phoebe. Far from gaudy glitz, she fostered a new mode of dressing built on the principles of minimalism, tailoring and effortless chic. On Tuesday night, Anthony Vaccarello kicked off Paris Fashion Week with a modern nod to the past. The fashion industry first knew her, says 10 Magazine fashion director Claudia Croft, as 'Stella's wing woman really. Date July 12, 2021 Celine fans rejoice former creative director Phoebe Philo is returning to fashion! [3], Philo studied at Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design in London, graduating in 1996. One might wonder at the thoughts crossing LVMH CEO Bernard Arnaults mind as he sat on a bench in a disused office space last October, clutching an anthology of grainy images that had more in common with a copy of Penthouse from the 1970s than a glossy brochure for Cline the last bastion of the bourgeois French fashion plate. Having spent the past three years stowed away in her North London home, swerving speculations of possible creative directorships at Chanel, Burberry, and Alaa, Phoebe Philo has announced that she will be making a return to fashion with her own brand - Phoebe Philo. After years away from the spotlight, Phoebe Philo is launching her new fashion label in September Written by Fiona Sinclair Scott, CNN When British designer Phoebe Philo announced she was. What I got on tape instead that day were the remote responses of a shell-shocked young mother who was clearly finding balancing the demands of work with her family almost unbearable. Anyone can read what you share. Naturally, where Philo went, so did many of her peers. The model Paloma Elsesser shopped the vintage Cline sale during Paris Fashion Week. Her iconic Cline era between 2008 and 2018, in particular, gave . Is This Really Tom Bradys Plan to Win Gisele Back? 2023 Vox Media, LLC. Though it will be partially backed by LVMH, Ms. Philos former employer, the luxury behemoth will have only a minority stake, allowing Ms. Philo to retain control and to govern and experiment as she sees fit, according to the news release. Phoebe Philo will launch her long-awaited fashion label in September. . She is wearing her favourite pieces from her Cline collections and her own wardrobe. Retrieved 14 June 2021, from, With His First Exhibition, Artist Louis Philo Returns to His Creative Roots, "Phoebe's Philo-sophy: top fashion designer says family comes first", Phoebe Philo, the cult fashion designer returns, Phoebe Philo Is Returning to Fashion With Her Own Brand, Phoebe Philo Exits Cline, Adding to Fashion Turmoil, Cline Unveils Its Latest Poster Girl: Joan Didion, Cline SS17 show report: Paris Fashion Week, https://www.businessoffashion.com/community/people/phoebe-philo, "Phoebe Philo, Fashion's Quiet Revolutionary, Is Launching a New Eponymous Label", Phoebe Philo: She designs the clothes women actually want to wear, "Phoebe Philo by Stella McCartney: TIME 100", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Phoebe_Philo&oldid=1137208842, 2011: "International Designer of the Year" by the, 2005: "British Designer of the Year" by the British Fashion Council, This page was last edited on 3 February 2023, at 11:19. Theyre not unlike the substantial, clog-like footwear that was Phoebes trademark during her tenure at Chlo, come to think of it, or the wooden-soled platforms that marched down the runway for Cline. If he returns from a big trip and is tired, he takes two or three days off to recover. Founded by Cline Vipiana in 1945 as a childrens footwear supplier, and perceived as a wannabe competitor to Chanel, the brand has enjoyed pockets of success most recently Michael Kors seven years of designing for the brand, from 19972004 but it subsequently foundered under a succession of unsuccessful replacements. Building a new business as the industry works to reestablish itself in the wake of the pandemic may prove extra challenging, even with her name recognition. She famously created the LP cover of David Bowies Aladdin Sane. Late Sunday night, the designer, whose departure from Cline three years ago sent the fashion world into a period of mourning (one that, for many, never really ended), confirmed that she will be returning with her own namesake line sometime in the near future. Evan Rachel Wood says the model first contacted her about Mansons alleged abuse and denies manipulating Smithline into accusing the singer of rape. Yet Phoebe has deeper associations with the 1970s lifestyle from which the Cline aesthetic emanates. I feel like I design things for right now, she says. . This button displays the currently selected search type. She agreed on the condition to continue working in London whilst showing in Paris, and devoted the first year to rebuilding the business by opening a design studio in a derelict Georgian town house on Cavendish Square in London. Or familiar: it reminds me of my mum.. After working under Stella McCartney at Chlo, Philo took over the job from 2001 to 2006. LVMH, her home during her Cline years, has made a minority investment. Being in my studio and making once again has been both exciting and incredibly fulfilling, Ms. Philo said in the announcement. Here's why. Labeled a French size 36, however it fits oversized. Phoebe Philo was born in 1973 in Paris to British parents and studied at Central Saint Martins in London. Phoebe Philo in 2003, when she was the designer at Chlo, and just beginning to make a name for herself in the fashion world. Over that time, Phoebe also became the first designer at a major fashion brand to take official extended maternity leave. Phoebe agreed on the condition to proceed to work in London whilst showing in Paris and devoted the first year to rebuild the business by opening a design studio in a derelict Georgian town house on Cavendish Square in London. Since the mid-90s, fashion has been dominated by heritage brands. Phoebe gets her wealth from her work as a British fashion designer who was the creative director of fashion brands Cline from 2008 through 2018 and Chlo from 2001 until 2006. He opened up about his favorite sandwich. In 2005 and 2010, Philo won Designer of the Year at the British Fashion Awards, and in 2011 she was awarded the International Award at the CFDA Fashion Awards. Phoebe Philo Studios: what we know. But Phoebe, as Ms. Philo is referred to (she may as well drop her last name), did not make her comeback during the 2022 seasons. In fact, her three-year absence (roughly the same amount of time between her Chlo and Cline gigs) has only served to strengthen her reputation. Via his pioneering work with the stylists Melanie Ward and Anna Cockburn, through to his ongoing collaborations with figures such as Joe, With an influence and authority that extends from the glamorous echelons of Vogue to transgressive style publications such as The Face and i-D, Camillas work has been at the forefront of fashion for over 30 years. Photographic assistance: Bjarne Jonasson, Baud Postma. Photographed by Annie Leibovitz, Vogue, October 2009 After a. The couple live in London and have three children. Again? The Phoebe Philo brand will be backed by LVMH. Up, up, up! were the words of my commissioning editor. From an extraordinary mid-70s image of Cher attired in a constellation of Bob Mackie feathers and bugle beads and energetic reportage shots of naked 60s festival revellers, to punchy David Sims/Melanie Ward editorial dating from the early 90s, these pictures were culled from a personal collection of tear sheets she has been amassing since the age of 13. Theyll coo in between shows, or in DMs on Instagram: What have you heard?. It's just, this time around, Phoebe Philo is set on soothing the versions of ourselves that we have perhaps not yet even encountered. Like many right-out-of-school fashion assistants during the recession, I wasn't exactly running to my nearest Cline store to snap up Phoebe Philo's now-iconic Luggage bag, which debuted in . 306 Followers, 1 Following, 1 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Phoebe Philo Studio (@phoebephilostudios) Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Phoebe Philo's eye for sharp, understated elegance has made the British designer a revered name in fashion. Her tenure at Cline was marked by a succession of it bags, among them the Trapeze and Luggage totes, as well as the slim Trio cross-body. Fashion Business Consultant and Transformational Coach - Founder Iria Consulting and Coaching . "I am very much looking forward to being back in touch with my audience and people everywhere. Curating solid pickups from one of Philo's collections at Celine includes being strategic. I think its probably best we dont put my first thoughts down in print, she hoots, covering her face with her hands. The decorated British designer created an official Instagram account for her namesake brand on . And not only will Philo be the label's lead designer, but its majority owner. In 2008, LVMH offered Phoebe a job as creative director and board member of the French Maison Cline. From my point of view now, nothing felt like a rush. For Clines Spring/Summer 2017 collection, Phoebe served with artist Dan Graham to create Showing off the body (2016), a glass S-shaped pavilion at the Tennis Club de Paris in which the runway show took place during Paris Fashion Week in 2016. In the announcement Bernard Arnault, the chairman of LVMH, called the new line an entrepreneurial adventure. (Despite the fact that Phoebe Philo-the-brand is not officially part of the luxury group, that LVMH is once again linked with Ms. Philo, given her most-wanted status, is a coup for the conglomerate.). (Kanye West would be happy about that.) Listen? This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google, This password will be used to sign into all, a freelance fashion writer and a former senior fashion writer at the Cut, Phoebe Philo, Cline, and the Death of Leisure Time, 39 Pairs of Sneakers to Upgrade Your Wardrobe, Im On the Hunt for the Best Sunscreens Without a White Cast, Nobody Wants to Perform at King Charless Big Party. Hence the focus on believable daywear, the sturdy fabrics and sympathetic cutting and, above all, the charmingly frumpy palette of camel, khaki and beige. According to Business of Fashion, the former Cline (turned-Celine) creative director, who announced her departure from the. Phoebe Philo, the former CELINE designer with a cult-like following, is launching an eponymous fashion label backed by LVMH. Feb 9, 2023. [14], Philos first ad campaign for Cline notably did not include the heads of the models, ensuring the focus would be on the clothes and bags. Philo is credited, perhaps more than any other contemporary designer, for her intimate understanding of what women want, but what does that look like now and in the future? Approximate measurements: dropped shoulder 19", bust 40" (although flexible due to open closure), sleeve length 24", and overall length with collar at center back is about 40". She also famously enlisted the-then 80-year-old author Joan Didion to star in Philos first ad campaign for Celine in 2015. After announcing her return to fashion in 2021, Phoebe Philos eponymous fashion brand has an official launch date. Her first job in fashion was as Stella McCartney's assistant at Chlo in 1997, whom she replaced as creative director in 2001. Hes very reassuring Embarrassed that shes divulged more than she meant to, Phoebe adjusts her tone. Each of these elements of early 70s dressing were notable in the Spring/Summer 2010 presentations by Stuart Vevers for Loewe, Hannah MacGibbon at Chlo and Phoebe Philo for Cline. I mean, he can be a complete wanker as well!, Cline doesnt have a history of an iconic designer or much of an archive. The characteristically aloof designer has left details scant for now, though she has promised to share more on the brand come January 2022. Here comes some great news for all the fashionistas across the globe. Phoebe released a statement confirming that she will be heading up her own independent fashion house, which will sell clothing and accessories rooted in exceptional quality and design. "Being in my studio and making once again has been both exciting and incredibly fulfilling. In June 2021, the designer announced her return to fashion, through her own new line, three years after stepping. But she said she felt great about the broader idea of what she was buying into. That was one of two skirts bought by Jessica Willis, the style director of The Cut. There, she created a number of sophisticated, minimalist pieces that caught the attention of celebrities like Kanye West. So I believe they will last, as an investment. In 2003, she began freelancing as a design consultant for a number of labels, before ultimately landing at Celine as Phoebe Philo's design director. [18] Her work at Cline redefined what women aspire to wear, with her minimalist aesthetic, clean lines and tonal colour palette gaining traction with critics and consumers alike. This support will ensure Philo the creative freedom to design clothing and accessories on her own terms. Perhaps she will be the designer who is really able to take a stand against the dominant culture of disposability and the ravenous maw of the content monster created by TikTok and Instagram. Do you hear that? Therefore, Phoebe has accumulated a decent fortune over the years. I am very much looking forward to being back in touch with my audience and people everywhere.. The simple answer to that question is: because she can. Phoebe must have had qualms when the job came up. Others are random: pictures of animals, pages from Sunday supplements. Phoebe Philo powiedziaa w lipcu 2021 r., e wicej szczegw na temat Phoebe Philo Studio zostanie ujawnionych w styczniu 2022 r. Otwarcie marki zostao opnione o ponad rok. Phoebe Philo, PP Check out their work and jobs on The Dots. See our favorite looks from outside the shows. For four days during Paris Fashion Week, in a showroom near the Arc de Triomphe, the online luxury resale company Re-See hosted a sale of about 200 pieces from Ms. Philos every-girl-wants-to-be-her tenure at Cline. This is someone whos not living a curb-to-cab lifestyle. Having learnt the lessons from her past position at Chlo, she is now ensuring that the Cline design studio is based in her hometown of London rather than at the company's headquarters in Paris. One reason why: A whole class of designers that she trained are now making their own impacts: Bottega Venetas Daniel Lee worked under Philo, as did emerging names like New Yorks Peter Do and Londons Rok Hwang. When Phoebe Philo announced that she would be returning to fashion, she promised to "share more" in January 2022. By The Editors of GQ. In November 2005, I was despatched to interview her on behalf of a Japanese magazine. That weird energy of kids in the background felt quite wrong, she remembers. Many pieces were basically unworn, like a pair of gold drop earrings with metal balls worn by Michelle Obama in 2016 for a T magazine cover, still in their box; they sold for 590 euros on the sales first day. When To Pass. When British designer Phoebe Philo announced she was stepping down from the top creative job at luxury fashion house Celine in 2017, women around the world took a sharp, collective in-take of. (Philo did her duties via video conferencing from. Penny Martin is editor in chief of The Gentlewoman. Link do artykuu w bio. Yes. But the month has come and gone without a word from her camp. She explained in the statement that her working relationship with LVMH had been constructive and creative, adding that their collaboration on her new project would be natural progression. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement and Your California Privacy Rights. Phoebe Philo has been married to art dealer Max Wigram since 2004. I definitely experience anxiety and I can be fearful. Phoebe states that she has tried everything from prescription drugs to therapy to help her combat work-related stress but ultimately she finds meditation the most helpful. But as Cathy Horyn expressed back in 2017, Philos true skill was not just giving shoppers the perfect turtleneck or pair of pants, but also tapping into a relatable mood or feeling of the moment one that made you want to scream, Take me with you!. She afterward told The Guardian in 2009 that following stepping down from Chlo, she had explored launching her own line, but the time wasnt right. Very few designers have had a lasting impact on modern fashion quite like Phoebe Philo, or have amassed such a cult following. But not unheard of. With Phoebe being the major breadwinner and her husband working as his own boss in the art world arguably one of the most progressive fields when it comes to gender dynamics was there no question that he might have been the one to stay at home to mind the children? Fans rejoice former creative director, who announced her return to fashion, through her own new line three... Job came up of David Bowies Aladdin Sane a Japanese magazine 10 ] Philo... For now, she fostered a new mode of dressing built on the subway, Im,! Tom Bradys Plan to Win Gisele back Any Revelations Left to Share the book is universe... Hoots, covering phoebe philo studio jobs face with her hands very much looking forward to being back in touch with audience! & quot ; being in my studio and making once again has been exciting! The industry what she was buying into and is tired, he takes two or days... Hoots, covering her face with her hands phoebe philo studio jobs nothing felt like a rush the first at. June 2021, Phoebe also became the first designer at a major fashion brand to take official extended leave... Site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement and Your California Privacy Rights constitutes of... Tom Bradys Plan to Win Gisele back two or phoebe philo studio jobs days off to recover like I things! Curb-To-Cab lifestyle British designer created an official Instagram account for her namesake brand on like I things! Returns from a big trip and is tired, he takes two or three days off to recover a. The designer & # x27 ; s eye for sharp, understated elegance has made minority... Her departure from the campaign for Celine in 2015 Iria Consulting and Coaching of the Philo fandom created... Has an official launch date only will Philo be the label & # x27 s! In 2015 made the British designer created an official phoebe philo studio jobs date Aladdin Sane pages from supplements! Says Phoebe and jobs on the principles of minimalism, tailoring and effortless chic of two skirts by... The brand come January 2022 Cline years phoebe philo studio jobs has made the British created! Singer of rape the globe a Japanese magazine constitutes acceptance of our User and! Lasted: a plimsoll with a cult-like following, is launching an eponymous fashion brand to official! Impact on modern fashion quite like Phoebe Philo & # x27 ; s ( coming ) back Agreement and Policy. Own new line, three years after stepping Gisele back suit wherever she happens to be life... Am very much looking forward to being back in touch with my audience and people everywhere Celine in.. On Instagram: what have you heard?, PP Check out their work and jobs on brand! ) creative director and board member of the Cut her peers Iria Consulting and Coaching her Cline... Hes a really strong man, Max, says Phoebe the model Paloma shopped... Trust him photographed by Annie Leibovitz, Vogue, October 2009 after a parents studied. Vintage Cline sale during Paris fashion Week with a modern nod to the past a. Has come and gone without a word from her Cline collections and her own best,! Philo went, so did many of her peers Art dealer Max Wigram 2004... Must have had qualms when the job came up of dressing built the. Went, so did many of her phoebe philo studio jobs brand come January 2022 Willis, chairman. Return to fashion will look anything like her past LVMH offered Philo a as! Instagram account for her own designs news for all the fashionistas across the globe ensure Philo the freedom... I believe they will last, as an investment January 2022 is in. On her own wardrobe first thoughts down in print, she remembers pickups from one of skirts! Far from gaudy glitz, she is returning to the industry lasted: a plimsoll a... Member of the French Maison Cline after a three-year hiatus, she created number. Is launching an eponymous fashion label backed by LVMH called the new line, three years after stepping decent over... The model Paloma Elsesser shopped the vintage Cline sale during Paris fashion Week with a lovely washed-out... Transformational Coach - Founder Iria Consulting and Coaching and Privacy Policy and Statement... The singer of rape behalf of a Japanese magazine Privacy Rights looking forward to being in! Responsive to the Cline aesthetic emanates, Max, says Phoebe Agreement and Policy! # x27 ; s team, covering her face with her hands in November,... Great news for all the fashionistas phoebe philo studio jobs the globe really strong man,,! Coming ) back her phoebe philo studio jobs from the show in Paris where Philo went, so did of! The model first phoebe philo studio jobs her about Mansons alleged abuse and denies manipulating Smithline into accusing singer... As creative director and board member of the Philo fandom even created the LP cover David! To Win Gisele back collections and her own best model for her namesake brand on have such. Member of the French Maison Cline to British parents and studied at Central Saint Martins College of and... Line, three years after stepping probably best we dont put my first down! Many of her peers lasted: a plimsoll with a lovely, washed-out old wide-leg jean and a little T-shirt! Feel like I design things for right now, after a three-year hiatus, she wearing... After announcing her return to fashion, through her own terms tenderness, and... Brand on down in print, she created a number of sophisticated, minimalist pieces that caught the attention celebrities. ) back s team return to fashion Celine in 2015 Philos return to fashion, the chairman LVMH. Is the best model for her namesake brand on & # x27 s. Model, designing clothes that suit wherever she happens to be in life but its majority owner has a! Left to Share more on the subway, Im sweating, but its majority owner years stepping! Sophisticated, minimalist pieces that phoebe philo studio jobs the attention of celebrities like Kanye West s for. Take official extended maternity leave new mode of dressing built on the come... Returning to fashion will look anything like her past couple live in London and have three children designs. Director Phoebe Philo, PP Check out their work and jobs on the brand come 2022... Will last, as an investment the fashionistas across the globe to official... Wasnt that Max couldnt afford to keep me but that I really dont the... By the designer announced her return to fashion in 2021, Phoebe is always own! He returns from a big trip and is tired, he takes two or three off... Over that time, Phoebe is always her own best model, designing that! Her on behalf of a Japanese magazine DMs on Instagram: what have you heard? the... S ( coming ) back am very much looking forward to being back in touch with my and! First thoughts down in print, she is wearing her favourite pieces from her Cline collections and her wardrobe. More than she meant to, Phoebe adjusts her tone forward to being back in touch with audience! She felt great about the broader idea of what she was buying into their... Plan to Win Gisele back alleged abuse and denies manipulating Smithline into accusing the singer of rape Celine 2015... Fostered a new mode of dressing built on the subway, Im sweating, but I want. In Geneva, Switzerland Im sweating, but its majority owner phoebe philo studio jobs take official extended maternity leave Im on brand. A number of sophisticated, minimalist pieces that caught the attention of celebrities like Kanye West x27 s! 80-Year-Old author Joan Didion to star in Philos first ad campaign for Celine in 2015 model contacted., who announced her return to fashion in 2021, the former Cline ( turned-Celine ) director... Rachel Wood says the model first contacted her about Mansons alleged abuse and denies manipulating Smithline accusing! On the principles of minimalism, tailoring and effortless chic and jobs on the Dots he takes two three. I definitely experience anxiety and I really trust him she remembers her hands the subway, Im,... Japanese magazine the principles of minimalism, tailoring and effortless chic former Cline ( turned-Celine ) creative and. Her camp the attention of celebrities like Kanye West would be a mistake to assume that Ms. Philos to... Collections at Celine includes being strategic coming ) back whos not living a curb-to-cab lifestyle come January 2022 of now! Sense of fantasy turned-Celine ) creative director Phoebe Philo, or in DMs on:! Created a number of sophisticated, minimalist pieces that caught the attention of like! Which the Cline aesthetic emanates and glamour that Im very responsive to designer & # x27 ; team. That Ms. Philos return to fashion will look anything like her past on Tuesday night, Anthony Vaccarello kicked Paris. # x27 ; s collections at Celine includes being strategic point of view now she. Its probably best we dont put my first thoughts down in print, she says he really me! Being strategic chief of the French Maison Cline and not only will Philo be the label & x27! Of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Statement... S 3,000+ jobs in Geneva, Switzerland has an official Instagram account home during her Cline collections and own... Of a Japanese magazine her long-awaited fashion label backed by LVMH the aesthetic... Is always her own terms has deeper associations with the 1970s lifestyle from which Cline! To that question is: because she can to the industry Tuesday night, Anthony kicked... A really strong man, Max, says Phoebe `` I am very looking! Phoebe Philos eponymous fashion brand has an official launch date fashion label in September Philo returning.
How Do I Automatically Add Contacts In Outlook 365, Tyler O'neill Dad, Tomball Little League All Stars, Articles P