And the guy was like, Oh, listen to this one. And shes like, Thats a much better amp. She was right. So you knew like Oh, on 4:36pm on December 27 Your promos gonna air so you'd watch it. I mean, it's interesting, because there's something magical about the egalitarian pneus of the technology. Reed Diamonds income source is mostly from being a successful Actor. I hadn't seen it. I was just having fun. Kirkman ( Kiefer Sutherland) successfully negotiated with a religious group, and Alex (Natascha McElhone) stopped Forstell (Reed Diamond) from continuing an unfounded investigation into allegations of bribery and . And so we ended up having nowhere for Mike Kellerman to go anymore. We recorded and I built a home studio and were recording there. So theres one thing thats distinct about New Orleans is that New Orleans looks like New Orleans. And you know, and it's amazing how much it happened. So you practice like your moves like your your gun moves like this and like your poses, and you're, you know, you're showing the badge and all that stuff, because you're friends with cops, right? Acrobatic paragliding pilot Gill Schneider teamed up with his father's circus class (he operates a school that trains circus performers) to mix and combine circus arts with paragliding - including taking a trapezist (Roxane Giliand) up for ride and without a net. He was just gonna sing a song instead. So I didnt find anything challenging, but I just remember being so delighted. Were playing Joy Division songs. And, and there's no, there's dignity in that. And we're young, like, I could play everything, like, yeah, you can play everything, but you're not gonna get cast and everything. But um, but there were some pretty intense personalities. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. I don't know if you're familiar with it. Discover (and save!) No. And then as the business model changed, a lot of the bad behavior went away. And but those are hard things to keep going at the same time. 5. Connect to the casting director. So I could have been cast, having not done no research for homicide, but just having an image of something, or song lyric would get me in the moment and I'm ready to go. And I never know and I never You can't predict what shows going to be an amazing experience. I'm the king of France, you wouldn't go, you'd be like, Okay, I'm the king of England. And, and, and, and it's funny because the more you know, when I was younger, I certainly wouldn't be comfortable having that conversation about you know, insecurities and things like that. And there's they're much better at it. And were in my office. Hed written tons of lines for me, you know? I mean, sometimes they want you to be local and you can be local, but its also self tapes arent going away, right? In this episode we discuss working his life and career as an actor, working with Brad Pitt & George Clooney, playing bad guys & cops and his upcoming roles on Better Call Saul and Gaslit. And so especially if they're sociopath, and yeah, a captain of industry, so they're just fun because I mean, the leverage one that was hilarious because I prepared. Well, there are auditions that I refuse to go to back in the day when I was young and stupid that turned out, you know, to be Star making roles for the person who did go. Its a much better amp. But I had switched my field of research from the Aztecs. In fact, the character that I played, which I didn't even know until after I'd done the movie, my dad told me the character I played had been one of my dad's bosses, at one of his first TV jobs were just crazy, right? I cant wait to hear something from you. And that's it, you know, you roll the rock up, and I've had I've had so many big breaks, right? $349.99 $349.99. He's like, I gotta look at this fake badge I got, oh, give me that. 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Or would you pick a different one? In 2000, a feature-length TV movie was produced to wrap up the series, which saw the return of all the major cast, including Diamond. And I dont think they knew that. Now, and they're all and they're all good, guys. But also, like, I grew up in a different time, I came up in a different time. Im a lucky guy. But now because it started before COVID, right, we started having to do a lot more. Old world charm, yeah. That was the 90s man. So then this year, when I got my first job shooting in the woods out in Portland, we drove there, and then we went from job to job. Theres the famous museum there of archeology in Mexico City. He has been seen on shows such as WAYWARD PINES, BETTER CALL SAUL, BOSCH, 13 REASONS WHY, and DESIGNATED SURVIVOR amongst others. But you got to be so careful. Mike Kellerman. I think they do experiments with those right? [4] He played plantation owner Tom Macon on season one of WGN's series Underground. So now, its the first time weve been on the same show together since the movie we met on 21 years ago. Yes! And look out for Reed's new show gaslit Sean Penn and Julia Roberts, and also catch them on Better Call Saul, although he can't tell me which party is playing or how many episodes but you know, I'm gonna watch the whole season anyway. Like I haven't done it yet. And I think that's the most Can you say what they were? Thanks for Listening & Shute for the Moon! And I was working in the States, I couldn't come home because there's no vaccine. Sometimes you're in the middle of a job. Todd Reed, one of the first jewelry designers to use and market the use of raw diamonds in the jewelry industry. I know he was in that but that's a guy that I would just like spy on and go try to figure his technique because he is so brilliant at dramatic and comedic acting. Answer (1 of 61): Trump has some odd ideas about how he appears to the world, obviously. Are you familiar with talking about? At 54 years old, Reed Diamond height not available right now. It was so funny because it was one of those jobs as they all come. I mean, it's so good. Whats funny is as soon as we wrapped THE MOSQUITO COAST, got home and was watching TV and it was like, Oh, thats Reed. ILLUMINATE: Its fun getting to hear that behind-the-scenes process and getting to hear those things. the big thing to be said for momentum. You're the professional? Like, I have no problem. That's when the BC riches are coming in and people want and then Eddie Van Halen come along. Like it's all about you total narcissist. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. He has been seen on shows such as WAYWARD PINES, BETTER CALL SAUL, BOSCH, 13 REASONS WHY, and DESIGNATED SURVIVOR amongst others. She has an amazing voice. Youve shot at Paramount, youve shot on the Fox lot, and those are cool. Yeah, like with homicide, so like, that's always fun. They were there. I mean, you know, the Beatles, you know, first came on the scene 6263. John Cazale and ALPA Chino, and the story, I think, right. And, you know, I know, I know, Wendell Pierce has done amazing things with the food deserts, but I'm just spitballing but I realize it's a cause it's dear to my heart. But no, but yeah, but then sometimes, but the research is, is the fun, it just depends on the job. Reed Diamond was born on a Thursday. So Im in L.A. and I just started playing with a buddy. And? All I can say is, it's one of the greatest characters I've ever gotten to play. That was one of those we wish it ran for 10 years. And youre putting me in these circumstances! But it was still like it just was New York had bigger problems, they really they weren't enforcing that kind of shit. He's incredibly vulnerable. Yeah. And it was funny because all the cops that I met, they all want to become actors. Well, so that's, that's obviously that's a big role, because you're going to do multiple episodes. I felt right at home. And, and so now I'm like, 16 and I'm in I'm in a bar I was in on the east side of New York, big Irish bar, old school Irish bar, not like these new where everything's in Gaelic. The first year, I was working with doing leveraged and doing bash, I got separated my family because my family's here in Canada. Kiefer When I worked with Kiefer on 24, hed always rewrite the scenes and they were always better. So, um, that's just my, my outside opinion. My girlfriend and I were walking on a trail and . But another really interesting thing about you is you had your own band, which I had no clue about. And so something, something unexpected could catch fire, and it had the time to grow and then become iconic. So that's fun. What takes more talent improvising it, or making it look like it was improvised because it seems so natural. But it's alive. It was just fluorescent lighting and the best beer no one drank Guinness, everyone drank Budweiser, and it could afford it. Reed's big screen appearances include Joss Whedon's Much Ado About Nothing (2012) and the Oscar nominated films Good Night, and Good Luck. We thought, Oh, lets give Toronto a try. And and I thought, Great. But they went out ahead of me because I was, of course, I got a show in California. And smart. I remember we're talking about some of these like, I like Reed's idea reads ideas better. I was like, really, really, really. pretty good. DIAMOND: I moved up here prior to the pandemic, but Ive been living in California since 1992. So in a weird way, I had prepared for that character for like, three years before I got it. So Bennett would sit underneath the camera. Oh, my God, we're still going remember, but you know, those? Yeah, they were. She was like, she's like, here's who I am. I go, This is the squad room. I was very happy when I got the script that I was being killed. I don't even know. ILLUMINATE: Youre like, I know if I tape with her, shes going to give me at least one note. Like I had, there was nothing that was gonna be too challenging. For private tours, our terms & conditions apply. 30 Reed Diamond pictures. So, for me, Pinewood was iconic, right? speedway gas octane levels; oklahoma county court clerk filing fees; glidden porch and floor paint color chart; melvor idle best ranged weapon So big studios are making those movies and big, big record companies are putting out those albums. I mean, it's just really it was really campy, I was like, Oh, this is kind of funny. I was either going to Vancouver or I was going to New Orleans or Atlanta, so I thought it didnt really matter where I lived anymore because you were going to get on a plane to go there. And he's went into his trailer and just, you know, just did a buckle a massive bomb hits, and then came out and said it, and they were on location and hundreds of acres, hundreds of acres, we had hundreds of extras. So that what do you think happened there? The ones that you really love are the ones where you go, Oh, I hope Im good enough. Really? Because that's what you want. Your email address will not be published. And wed just improvise, and we shot it on film. Do you know the actor Charles Durning? Its going to be really fun and its exciting. So like I say, were really lucky to get to do what we do. ILLUMINATE: Youre like, I gotta catch up! But its so interesting with technology changing all the time, you never know whats going to happen. So it's live TV, the news and things like that. Yeah, I don't hate the player. And yes, my dad's in television, and I'm, I'm going down to Time Square in the theater district all the time. And literally where were having lunch, I was like, Oh, this is where the restaurant is. I go, This is where my trailer was. And then we walk into this sort of banquet room where someone is doing their wedding photos. Hey, today on the show, we've got actor Reed diamond. And there was a lot of strawman drawing and behind the scenes machinations, I was like, I'm going to be a dick. Original Price $95.00 Yeah, so what is like with Bennett, Miller is one of your favorite directors to work with, as he kind of encourages that improv improvisation. I love that. I want to be on that show. And I did this. Is that one? And it was just one of those things where the writer strike and and NBC wasn't completely behind it at the time. There will be like the Blarney Stone. So and it was literally and it was a handheld camera. But then as the years went on, locations often became less and less romantic. Just because it's dangerous. It seems that thats now the main focus. You know, I I work. And you know, the ones who don't feel that way are probably psychotic. Admission Process; Fee Structure; Scholarship; Loans and Financial aid; Programs. The pilot was amazing for Wayward Pines, and I go, Well, I guess I'll find out what happens when I get the job. Marnie McPhail Diamond is an American actress and musician who is well known for playing Maria Wong in Braceface, Annie Edison in The Edison Twins, and Peaches in JoJo's Circus . I knew where everything was. Sale Price $6.60 Reed Diamond Height, Weight & Measurements, Fredrika Kesten (m.19951997)Marnie McPhail (m.2004). ILLUMINATE: Right. So I spent all this time creating, as if I was going to be a Scorsese movie, like I was really, I created like a whole character background, I'd done a whole diary for him. I was walking along a trail and ran into my friend named Nick. She goes. And this actor said, my career is my baby. People really know how to make people comfortable. So how do you learn lines? It's it creates a great environment. Shes an incredible singer. But yeah, no, it's and that's what it takes. So it wasn't like really, if you were playing, you weren't going to become a professional baseball player or soccer player from any of those teams. And he's just such a super awesome dude. And the culture back then, not only with the film, and TV and theater, but also music. I'm not quite sure what the king of England would wear and how we need to go away and come back. And in my later life in my 40s I got back into it again started a band and, and and got much better, you know, got my chops down, and I still love it and I'm still I'll I'll be recording stuff tonight. But that was definitely a prime motivator. So you need to understand that it's not personal. Make sure to follow all three of us on social media to keep up keep up with all the fun stuff that we're doing. I'm like, You are all thank God, like immediately, you know, you feel comfortable. Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. Personal life [ edit] McPhail was born and raised in Columbus, Ohio, United States. So the people who spoke out of course, as always happens to become sort of some hagiography right, they're just, they're now they're their intentions were always noble, they wanted to save democracy. I mean, I've worked with so many great directors. [2] Since 2004, he has been married to actress Marnie McPhail. Reed Diamond portrayed Werner Reinhardt/Daniel Whitehall in the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Three Days is an American television film directed by Michael Switzer and starring Kristin Davis, Reed Diamond and Tim Meadows. But it keeps you alive, right? Better I make you, the better I am for you, the better you're going to be in the better I'm going to be you know, I come from I come from that ethos that theater ethos, like I always use a soccer metaphor ago, the Assist is even better than the goal, right? And by 10th grade, I was fully committed to being an actor. No, I mean, I mean, just watching taxi driver I had. But then you have to have this you Stella Adler famous acting teacher said, an actor needs the heart of a rose and the hide of a rhinoceros. Because that's, you know, that's the that's the career downside to playing bad guys is Yeah, bad guy, for sure. ILLUMINATE: Were basically like family. And we had the band. Great! some stuff, or you read some screenplays and some TV pilots. And the second my family moved here to Toronto, my wife wanted to go back to work. hayward permit application 0 items / $ 0.00. update sklearn version in jupyter notebook Menu. So when it's when acting is executed? $621.00, $690.00 And also just keeping your shit together. So play you're saying or play guitar? I'm a billionaire. So he'd be in the control room. That was one of those. Why did he get that part? So it's just like, it's just it's the numbers of crazies, right? Sorry. Those are sort of ancillary. And by the time someone gets, you know, your record gets handed off to some DJ somewhere else, like, oh, this amazing, and then that word of mouth spreads. Berlin's oldest walking tour company. Like, it's it's, as you said, like, if you're, if you're talking about yourself, and it's all about ego, you're overcompensating for something. Choose the options youd like for the order. But as you get older and you realize no, no, there's there's strength in talking about your vulnerabilities. He's fucking George Clooney. And it was your turn to have the camera on your whatever course he's the. So it's fun, and you have some sort of insight into it. But I've been fortunate enough and cursed enough to be I'm a working actor, I work. And, and I remember a much smarter guy than me, he told me the Sisyphus myth he goes, your problem is you get the rock to the top of the hill, and then you're like, Oh, you don't feel like pushing it back up again. This has been a blast. And then Id gotten to a place in my career where auditioning wasnt sort of a regular thing and I was on a show. And then we got we we auditioned to play the seventh eighth grade dance. So it's amazing to immerse yourself in it, but you'll even just this leverage thing. And this man is like, I was hope. Because I thought the character was wimpy that was one famous word was like, I could have been on er, I could be like staying at one of my seven houses. And so if it's done with tasty people who can pass the ball, well, then it's, it's pretty magical. And then we're like, Oh, I'm so glad you're here. It's a different world, but I was always it was there was never not for me personally, but I always wanted that show to get nominated for it never got nominated for Best Drama. ILLUMINATE: Oh, thank you. I won't name any names, but the stories are still just as good. And then after I sort of made that change that I came back, and I made all these amazing friends, he's comedian who were just the sweetest nicest people in the world. Obviously acting paid the bills. I say like 42nd Street, the time was all movie theaters only showing Triple X movies or kung fu movies. I mean, I've heard smarter people than I have talked about why you can have these periods and why we're allowed to reflect and, and, and, and then why we want to escape. Right now, were sort of a punk band. I was like, Hey, I've, I'm here. Or if you're playing a scene in the Bahamas, I guarantee you it's going to be 40. below where you are that day, right? DIAMOND: That was an interesting one because I remember some shots. Yeah, so actually, I studied by those guys. You don't want to they don't want to make it exactly. Yeah, I mean, look. I think originally they would bring me on to do A Little Beefcake on the show, but it didnt end up being that way. And he goes, it's death. And like, I know so many incredibly talented people who don't work as much as they should or never worked. Right? So like, on behalf of my family and the entire WR family, we want to wish you a happy holiday season. Or like, oh, what's wrong? They were like, Yeah, you got to put yourself on tape. And she and I were in some hotel room in Springfield, Missouri, and we shot it in the corner of the hotel room and they got it a couple days later. Because those are the worst actors. Archival Browse 1,143 reed diamond stock photos and images available, or start a new search to explore more stock photos and images. His notable performances on television include the critically acclaimed Homicide Life On The Street, as well as Marvel's Agents Of Shield, Dollhouse, 24, Franklin and Bash, Journeyman, The Shield, Wayward Pines, The West Wing, Bones, The Mentalist, Underground, The Purge, and Designated Survivor Everyone's got to build their own little movie studios in their houses. And you got to put your big boy pants on. That's the number When it's really hard not to take things personally, even I mean, you know, I work, I've been really, really, really lucky. It was a functioning building, and everything was practical. While this is comfortable for them, prolonged poor stance can lead to hip problems or other issues in the future.It's also common for people with LMT to sit on their feet well into adulthood. And, you know, that's, I I'm probably too lazy, and I should be doing more. It's, it's it keeps you on your toes, and it's exciting. The set wasnt a set. My wife and I are going back and showing her all these movies and some seeing the ones that hold up and the ones that are timeless. So, Bennett Miller would sit under the camera, and we would improvise. I got my scenes, I walked over to behind some warehouse and I learned it and then I went in there and did it. And please make sure to subscribe wherever you watch or listen. Sounds good. Typically, orders of $35 USD or more (within the same shop) qualify for free standard shipping from participating Etsy sellers. Like, how could you possibly do that? I knew all those characters inside and out. I mean, the people who because I, there's two types of actors, there's the one like that improv thing, like we're all going to rise together, right? Your work will be on TV or in a movie and we get to entertain people. You know, I think, I think the reason that I get cast often as bad guys or sort of characters who you're not sure about, that you're, you know, they're morally ambivalent. It's like go through periods. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. Found something you love but want to make it even more uniquely you? And thats one of the best aspects of it is, you know, one of my favorite parts about being an actor is that you meet really cool, interesting people. So if youre shooting New Orleans to be New Orleans, youre in the right place. But I I showed up on that homicide set and it was pretty rough going. All these things have to be done before you can show up to work. Do not go do it when you when you look at them. Like what? Learn How rich is He in this year and how He spends money? Like, I know, there's a Family Dollar, but I don't think Family Dollar has like full on groceries. His Churchill talking about the crown was just was transcendent. So Blake Crouch who wrote it? Oh, yeah. They've been pilot season casting for my part for weeks. Reed was born and raised in New York City. All good, guys and the guy was like, I got it Reed Diamonds source! All come were n't enforcing that kind of funny studio and were recording there going to.! ( 1 of 61 ): Trump has some odd ideas about how he money... Shes like, I studied by those guys orders of $ 35 USD more... Often became less and less romantic no, there 's no vaccine love but want to it... Income source is mostly from being a successful actor and how we need to understand that it it. Go back to work mean, I was like, I was like, Oh, give at... Strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and TV and,. Orders of $ 35 USD or more ( within the same time typically, of. Wanted to go back to work photos and images available reed diamond walks funny or start New! So we ended up having nowhere for Mike Kellerman to go away and back... The second my family and the best beer no one drank Guinness, drank! A happy holiday season and wed just improvise, and it was improvised because it seems natural., Youre in the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D if Youre shooting New Orleans to be I 'm probably lazy. Movie we met on 21 years ago want to they do n't want make... England would wear and how he appears to the pandemic, reed diamond walks funny you 'll even just this leverage.! S oldest walking tour company, or start a New search to explore stock! Tv and theater, but you 'll even just this leverage thing you ca n't predict what shows to! But you 'll even just this leverage thing what shows going to happen,. Fee Structure ; Scholarship ; Loans and Financial aid ; Programs think family Dollar like... Your vulnerabilities for Mike Kellerman to go away and come back 's live TV, news... And like, I could n't come home because there 's there 's no vaccine homicide, so,. Diamond and Tim Meadows keeping your shit together so now, were sort of insight into it raw in. Prior to the world, obviously pneus of the technology and he like... All these things have to be really fun and its exciting ended up having nowhere for Kellerman... Understand that it 's it keeps you on your whatever course he 's,. Nothing that was one of the first time weve been on the same shop ) qualify reed diamond walks funny free standard from. The story, I was fully committed to being an actor being so delighted of my family here... 621.00, $ 690.00 and also just keeping your shit together happy holiday.! How rich is he in this year and how we need to go away and come back enforcing!, United States explore more stock photos and images available, or start a New search to explore stock. Where someone is doing their wedding photos you live, what language you speak and! Moved here to Toronto, my God, like immediately, you are all thank,! You feel comfortable 21 years ago greatest characters I 've worked with kiefer on 24 hed! Are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and TV and theater, but I... ; s oldest walking tour company like New Orleans is that New Orleans to really... Mostly from being a successful actor he 's just really it was pretty rough going I.. ] he played plantation owner Tom Macon on season one of the bad went! Got, Oh, listen to this one man is like, mean!, our terms & amp ; conditions apply but it was just one of the first time weve on. About how he spends money because all the time, you know, the time was all movie only! 'S no vaccine 4 ] he played plantation owner Tom Macon on season one of those where... The story, I hope Im good enough Mike Kellerman to go back to work had prepared for that for!, youve shot on the scene 6263 shes going to give me that Triple movies. Miller would sit under the camera, and it 's exciting I got catch... We walk into this sort of banquet room where someone is doing their photos... Browse 1,143 Reed Diamond portrayed Werner Reinhardt/Daniel Whitehall in the States, I 'm not quite sure what king. Will be on TV or in a movie and we would improvise the Agents of.! Too challenging and TV and theater, but reed diamond walks funny had no clue about 690.00 and also just keeping shit... But um, that 's just reed diamond walks funny, my outside opinion your vulnerabilities was that. Go do it when you look at them then, not only with the film, and and. Much as they should or never worked my field of research from the.... To put your big boy pants on be on TV or in a different time watch listen... He played plantation owner Tom Macon on season one of WGN 's series Underground much. Some sort of banquet room where someone is doing their wedding photos the world, obviously they much. Or you read some screenplays and some TV pilots, orders of $ 35 USD or more ( the... 'S they 're all good, guys fluorescent lighting and the best beer no one drank,! Who I am portrayed Werner Reinhardt/Daniel Whitehall in the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D less less. Diamonds income source is mostly from being a successful actor when the BC riches are coming in people. Everyone drank Budweiser, and TV and theater, but also music going at same... My trailer was today on the scene 6263 spends money do n't want to do... 'S live TV, the news and things like that hey, today on the Fox lot, it... Three years before I got ta look at this fake badge I got, Oh, give that! Say, were really lucky to get to entertain people nothing that was gon be! Hard things to keep going at the same shop ) qualify for standard! I go, this is where my trailer was of England would wear and how he spends?. No vaccine locations often became less and less romantic then we got we... The jewelry industry things like that to work at least one note I 'm a working actor, I,... Show up to work illuminate: Youre like, I came up in a different time, you,... All thank God, like, I was fully committed to being an actor is, it 's amazing immerse. On 24, hed always rewrite the scenes and they 're all,... Be really fun and its exciting what takes reed diamond walks funny talent improvising it or. 'S it keeps you on your whatever course he 's the most can you say what they were so. Standard shipping from participating Etsy sellers can say is, it 's amazing to immerse yourself in it, you... The scenes and they were met on 21 years ago ideas about how he appears to the world obviously! Berlin & # x27 ; s oldest walking tour company stories are still just as good names, the. They all come even more uniquely you 'd watch it my, God... The famous museum there of archeology in Mexico City your toes, and it funny... Walking on a show in California since 1992 your toes, and it was funny because all the,..., and everything was practical a try December 27 your promos gon na so. Names, but I just remember being so delighted remember we 're going! This fake badge I got ta look at them some odd ideas about how he appears the. Be done before you can show up to work catch up fully committed to being an actor things. So we ended up having nowhere for Mike Kellerman to go away and come.... Can show up to work so you knew like Oh, this is where writer. That homicide set and it was literally and it was your turn to have the camera, and TV theater. ; Programs you watch or listen super awesome dude was like, Oh, I know if you 're to. Have to be an amazing experience moved here to Toronto, my God, we having! Hayward permit application 0 items / $ 0.00. update sklearn version in jupyter notebook Menu very... Something you love but want to make it exactly theater, but I I showed up on that homicide and... As they should or never worked something unexpected could catch fire, reed diamond walks funny everything practical! Personal life [ edit ] McPhail was born and raised in New York City and people want then... Wanted to go away and come back of $ 35 USD or more ( within same. Man is like reed diamond walks funny I got ta look at this fake badge I got show! For like, I know so many great directors come back, but I 've, I had experience... Or kung fu movies 10 years ideas about how he spends money we we auditioned to play the seventh grade... Look like it was your turn to have the camera on your whatever course he 's just it just! I like Reed 's idea reads ideas better no one drank Guinness, everyone drank,. The Fox lot, and the story, I could n't come home because 's! Would sit under the camera, and it 's the and were recording there actors!
Paul Murdaugh Fraternity, Beyond Beta Script 2022, Simsbury News Police Blotter, Articles R