itemSelector: '.grid-item' Order the office furniture replacement parts you need today with Office Replacement Parts. Serta bonded leather big & tall executive chair, brainstorm black, 46859. The Serta Big and Tall Office Chair combines style, durability and comfort for an ideal office chair solution. After having it for about 2 weeks now, I can say that I love this chair. }]); I am a huge gamer, and was looking for something comfortable to use in front of my desk. Capacity, Black. Please try again. Source: gostanding.org. Crafted with a ruggedly strong design and boasting ample legroom this office chair is ideal for big and tall users.Designed for those with big and tall frames, this chair offers great style, and comfort you didnt think was possible.Envelop yourself in plush comfort afforded by the smart layer seat construction which features 5 layers of foam and matrix of individually wrapped comfortcoils.Free delivery on your first order of items shipped by amazon. iComfort i5000 Series Big & Tall Chairs: Warranty: 10-Year Limited: Certifications: Meets/Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Standards: Reviewed in the United States on July 12, 2021, Chair is insanely comfortable, and worth the money. document.getElementsByClassName("availability-blocks")[0].innerHTML = "Fulfilled by" + document.getElementsByClassName("availability-blocks")[0].innerHTML;OverviewSupport your body with this Serta big and tall executive office chair. (o.option(e),o._init()):(o=new r(n,e),a.data(n,i,o))})}a=a||e||t.jQuery,a&&(r.prototype.option||(r.prototype.option=function(t){a.isPlainObject(t)&&(this.options=a.extend(!0,this.options,t))}),a.fn[i]=function(t){if("string"==typeof t){var e=o.call(arguments,1);return h(this,t,e)}return u(this,t),this},n(a))}function n(t){!t||t&&t.bridget||(t.bridget=i)}var o=Array.prototype.slice,r=t.console,s="undefined"==typeof r?function(){}:function(t){r.error(t)};return n(e||t.jQuery),i}),function(t,e){"function"==typeof define&&define.amd?define("ev-emitter/ev-emitter",e):"object"==typeof module&&module.exports?module.exports=e():t.EvEmitter=e()}("undefined"!=typeof window?window:this,function(){function t(){}var e=t.prototype;return e.on=function(t,e){if(t&&e){var i=this._events=this._events||{},n=i[t]=i[t]||[];return-1==n.indexOf(e)&&n.push(e),this}},e.once=function(t,e){if(t&&e){this.on(t,e);var i=this._onceEvents=this._onceEvents||{},n=i[t]=i[t]||{};return n[e]=!0,this}},e.off=function(t,e){var i=this._events&&this._events[t];if(i&&i.length){var n=i.indexOf(e);return-1!=n&&i.splice(n,1),this}},e.emitEvent=function(t,e){var i=this._events&&this._events[t];if(i&&i.length){var n=0,o=i[n];e=e||[];for(var r=this._onceEvents&&this._onceEvents[t];o;){var s=r&&r[o];s&&(this.off(t,o),delete r[o]),o.apply(this,e),n+=s?0:1,o=i[n]}return this}},t}),function(t,e){"use strict";"function"==typeof define&&define.amd?define("get-size/get-size",[],function(){return e()}):"object"==typeof module&&module.exports?module.exports=e():t.getSize=e()}(window,function(){"use strict";function t(t){var e=parseFloat(t),i=-1==t.indexOf("%")&&!isNaN(e);return i&&e}function e(){}function i(){for(var t={width:0,height:0,innerWidth:0,innerHeight:0,outerWidth:0,outerHeight:0},e=0;u>e;e++){var i=h[e];t[i]=0}return t}function n(t){var e=getComputedStyle(t);return e||a("Style returned "+e+". by Serta at Home. }); I am a huge gamer, and was looking for something comfortable to use in front of my desk. 2" diameter, shaft has 1" dia. [CDATA[ Heavy duty capacity for heavy and tall users. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. chair. Staples Alera Beautyrest Boss Office Products Flash Furniture HON La-Z-Boy OFM Regency Sadie Safco Serta 5 4 3 2 Computer & Desk Drafting Executive Managers Black Blue Brown Gray/Silver All Adjustable Armless Fixed Height & Width Adjustable Height Adjustable 201 - 300 lbs. We are sorry. Shop products from small business brands sold in Amazons store. //]]> Universal big and tall gas lift cylinder pneumatic shock for your office chair.We bring design and technology together to create the most comfortable furniture in the world.We carry replacement gas lifts, casters, arm pads, bases, foot rings, combination kits and more.We want to hear from you. "fail":"done";if(this.isComplete=!0,this.emitEvent(e,[this]),this.emitEvent("always",[this]),this.jqDeferred){var t=this.hasAnyBroken? Typically installed on chairs rated up to 500 lb. Serta - Fairbanks Bonded Leather Big and Tall Executive Office Chair - Black Model: 43675 SKU: 1794235 4.4(149 Reviews) 15 Answered Questions Highly rated by customers for: Set up, Price, Product construction $290.99 Or 4 payments starting at $72.75 with 15-day free & easy returns If received today, the last day to return this item would be Mar 14. 'data': { "round":"floor";r=Math[a](r),this.cols=Math.max(r,1)},n.getContainerWidth=function(){var t=this._getOption("fitWidth"),i=t?this.element.parentNode:this.element,n=e(i);this.containerWidth=n&&n.innerWidth},n._getItemLayoutPosition=function(t){t.getSize();var e=t.size.outerWidth%this.columnWidth,i=e&&1>e? The build quality is great, is very comfortable, and have had no peeling or anything with the fake leather. "transition":"WebkitTransition",a="string"==typeof r.transform? From $489.99. The design is bad, quality control worse and customer service is just taught to string you along rather they provide any parts as part of their so called 10 year warranty. !function(){"use strict";if(navigator.userAgent.match(/IEMobile\/10\.0/)){var e=document.createElement("style");e.appendChild(document.createTextNode("@-ms-viewport{width:auto!important}")),document.head.appendChild(e)}}(); The black leather is comfortable and stylish, and the plated steel is high quality. Meets and/or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA performance standards. It also has some controls to fix adjustments according to the desired body position. Parts by Vehicle ATV Parts, Gear and Accessories Jeep Parts and Accessories Motorcycle Parts, . //]]>. Universal, designed to fit most any chair! (this.once("transitionEnd",function(){this.removeElem()}),void this.hide()):void this.removeElem()},d.reveal=function(){delete this.isHidden,this.css({display:""});var t=this.layout.options,e={},i=this.getHideRevealTransitionEndProperty("visibleStyle");e[i]=this.onRevealTransitionEnd,this.transition({from:t.hiddenStyle,to:t.visibleStyle,isCleaning:!0,onTransitionEnd:e})},d.onRevealTransitionEnd=function(){this.isHidden||this.emitEvent("reveal")},d.getHideRevealTransitionEndProperty=function(t){var e=this.layout.options[t];if(e.opacity)return"opacity";for(var i in e)return i},d.hide=function(){this.isHidden=!0,this.css({display:""});var t=this.layout.options,e={},i=this.getHideRevealTransitionEndProperty("hiddenStyle");e[i]=this.onHideTransitionEnd,this.transition({from:t.visibleStyle,to:t.hiddenStyle,isCleaning:!0,onTransitionEnd:e})},d.onHideTransitionEnd=function(){this.isHidden&&(this.css({display:"none"}),this.emitEvent("hide"))},d.destroy=function(){this.css({position:"",left:"",right:"",top:"",bottom:"",transition:"",transform:""})},n}),function(t,e){"use strict";"function"==typeof define&&define.amd?define("outlayer/outlayer",["ev-emitter/ev-emitter","get-size/get-size","fizzy-ui-utils/utils","./item"],function(i,n,o,r){return e(t,i,n,o,r)}):"object"==typeof module&&module.exports?module.exports=e(t,require("ev-emitter"),require("get-size"),require("fizzy-ui-utils"),require("./item")):t.Outlayer=e(t,t.EvEmitter,t.getSize,t.fizzyUIUtils,t.Outlayer.Item)}(window,function(t,e,i,n,o){"use strict";function r(t,e){var i=n.getQueryElement(t);if(!i)return void(h&&h.error("Bad element for "+this.constructor.namespace+": "+(i||t)));this.element=i,u&&(this.$element=u(this.element)),this.options=n.extend({},this.constructor.defaults),this.option(e);var o=++l;this.element.outlayerGUID=o,c[o]=this,this._create();var r=this._getOption("initLayout");r&&this.layout()}function s(t){function e(){t.apply(this,arguments)}return e.prototype=Object.create(t.prototype),e.prototype.constructor=e,e}function a(t){if("number"==typeof t)return t;var e=t.match(/(^\d*\. 2 year warranty. Serta Big And Tall Office Chair Replacement Parts. This Serta big and tall executive . Categories Categories Brands Brands. Office Chair Gas Lift Cylinder Pneumatic Shock, Replacement Rails for Lateral File Cabinets, Replacement File Cabinet Keys and Lock Cores, Height Adjustable Computer Desks for Office, Please contact us f you don't see the parts you need or for bulk discount quotes, Replacement Office Chair Caster for Hard Floors, Gas Cylinder Replacement for Aeron Chair NON OEM, Office Chair Base 28" Diameter with 5 Casters for Hard Floors, Arm Pad Replacements for Office Star Chairs, Haworth Zody Chair Replacement Arm Pads Soft Vinyl Pair, Gas Cylinder Universal Bearing Kit Replacement, Replacement Office Chair Caster for Carpet Use, Don't Know What Gas Cylinder I Need - Heavy Duty, Gas Cylinder Replacement Steelcase Criterion Chair 453, Torsion Spring Cover for Haworth X99 Seminar Chair, Replacement File cabinet Keys & Lock Cores. var $grid = $('.masonrygrid').masonry({ I can also say that I feel that I made the right choice for me, everyone is different. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. [e].concat(i):i;if(this.emitEvent(t,n),u)if(this.$element=this.$element||u(this.element),e){var o=u.Event(e);o.type=t,this.$element.trigger(o,i)}else this.$element.trigger(t,i)},f.ignore=function(t){var e=this.getItem(t);e&&(e.isIgnored=!0)},f.unignore=function(t){var e=this.getItem(t);e&&delete e.isIgnored},f.stamp=function(t){t=this._find(t),t&&(this.stamps=this.stamps.concat(t),t.forEach(this.ignore,this))},f.unstamp=function(t){t=this._find(t),t&&t.forEach(function(t){n.removeFrom(this.stamps,t),this.unignore(t)},this)},f._find=function(t){return t? This is very essential for me being as though I work from home, and have to sit down for at least 3 hours at a time. ( 127) Free shipping. )\1\)/gi,n=i.exec(t.backgroundImage);null!==n;){var o=n&&n[2];o&&this.addBackground(o,e),n=i.exec(t.backgroundImage)}},o.prototype.addImage=function(e){var t=new r(e);this.images.push(t)},o.prototype.addBackground=function(e,t){var i=new s(e,t);this.images.push(i)},o.prototype.check=function(){function e(e,i,n){setTimeout(function(){t.progress(e,i,n)})}var t=this;return this.progressedCount=0,this.hasAnyBroken=!1,this.images.length?void this.images.forEach(function(t){t.once("progress",e),t.check()}):void this.complete()},o.prototype.progress=function(e,t,i){this.progressedCount++,this.hasAnyBroken=this.hasAnyBroken||!e.isLoaded,this.emitEvent("progress",[this,e,t]),this.jqDeferred&&this.jqDeferred.notify&&this.jqDeferred.notify(this,e),this.progressedCount==this.images.length&&this.complete(),this.options.debug&&a&&a.log("progress: "+i,e,t)},o.prototype.complete=function(){var e=this.hasAnyBroken? "width":"height"]=t+"px"}},f._emitCompleteOnItems=function(t,e){function i(){o.dispatchEvent(t+"Complete",null,[e])}function n(){s++,s==r&&i()}var o=this,r=e.length;if(!e||!r)return void i();var s=0;e.forEach(function(e){e.once(t,n)})},f.dispatchEvent=function(t,e,i){var n=e? Office Chair Parts and Accessories Help You Keep Your Employees Comfortable Filters Sort by Compare Products Safco 7153BL Black Mesh Backrest #5477153bl $32.49 /Each Safco 5124 Task Master Black Height Adjustable Footrest #5475124 From $118.86 /Each Safco 7152BL SoftSpot Black Therasoft Seat Cushion #5477152bl $60.99 /Each Serta works my fit executive office chair reviews. * imagesLoaded PACKAGED v4.1.3 Super Duty Big & Tall Replacement Tilt Swivel Chair Mechanism 6" X 10.15" Mounting rated 500 lbs, Soft Wheel Casters for Hardwood Laminate Floors 5 pc Set, Heavy Duty Office Chair Twin Wheel Carpet Casters Replacements Rated 110 lbs Each 5 pc Set, Chair Wheels With Soft PU Tread For Laminate or Hard and Soft Wood Floors 5 pc Set, Heavy Duty Office Chair Base Kit Complete Under Seat Assembly Parts Rated 350 lbs, Super Duty Seat Plate Mechanism & Super Duty Gas Cylinder 500 lb. Serta big and tall executive office chair in biscuit brown sink down into this serta big and tall office chair, and youll know youre in the right place!Serta big and tall executive office chair with wood accents adjustable high back ergonomic lumbar support, bonded leather, gray.Serta big and tall office chairs faqs.Serta bonded leather back in motion executive office chair, black. var newerLink = $('a.blog-pager-newer-link'); Serta chairs for big-and-tall needs bring plush, spacious comfort to your workspace. I have had NO issues at all with this chair. Exactly what I needed and in stock. jQuery(document).ready(function($){ Keep that old chair going.Lf pte emerson big and tall task chair, supports up to 400 lbs., black seat/black back, silver base.Luxurious style and comfort the serta big and tall ergonomic executive office chair features deep pillow seating areas along with padded armrests and additional lower back support to keep you comfortable, whether you're typing up presentations, reviewing documents, or chatting with colleagues on the phone.Most extensive office chair parts replacement inventory online. _WidgetManager._RegisterWidget('_BlogView', new _WidgetInfo('Blog1', 'page_body', document.getElementById('Blog1'), { It has comfy and lavish accommodation with pillow support that serves to maintain proper body posture. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. "+r);var d=u[e];if(!d||"_"==e.charAt(0))return void s(r+" is not a valid method");var l=d.apply(u,n);o=void 0===o?l:o}),void 0!==o?o:t}function u(t,e){t.each(function(t,n){var o=a.data(n,i);o? 'dynamicViewsCommentsSrc': '//www.blogblog.com/dynamicviews/4224c15c4e7c9321/js/comments.js' Thegas lift allows you to change the height. This model presents a higher price tag Serta Big And Tall Office Chair Replacement Parts CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE ABOUT THE X3 MODEL X4 Model The X-Chair X4 Leather Exec Chair is definitely meant for those individuals who prefer a more luxurious ergonomic sitting experience. Home . } /* lazy load google */ Very comfortable and supportive for my back! "reject":"resolve";this.jqDeferred[t](this)}},r.prototype=Object.create(t.prototype),r.prototype.check=function(){var e=this.getIsImageComplete();return e?void this.confirm(0!==this.img.naturalWidth,"naturalWidth"):(this.proxyImage=new Image,this.proxyImage.addEventListener("load",this),this.proxyImage.addEventListener("error",this),this.img.addEventListener("load",this),this.img.addEventListener("error",this),void(this.proxyImage.src=this.img.src))},r.prototype.getIsImageComplete=function(){return this.img.complete&&void 0!==this.img.naturalWidth},r.prototype.confirm=function(e,t){this.isLoaded=e,this.emitEvent("progress",[this,this.img,t])},r.prototype.handleEvent=function(e){var t="on"+e.type;this[t]&&this[t](e)},r.prototype.onload=function(){this.confirm(!0,"onload"),this.unbindEvents()},r.prototype.onerror=function(){this.confirm(!1,"onerror"),this.unbindEvents()},r.prototype.unbindEvents=function(){this.proxyImage.removeEventListener("load",this),this.proxyImage.removeEventListener("error",this),this.img.removeEventListener("load",this),this.img.removeEventListener("error",this)},s.prototype=Object.create(r.prototype),s.prototype.check=function(){this.img.addEventListener("load",this),this.img.addEventListener("error",this),this.img.src=this.url;var e=this.getIsImageComplete();e&&(this.confirm(0!==this.img.naturalWidth,"naturalWidth"),this.unbindEvents())},s.prototype.unbindEvents=function(){this.img.removeEventListener("load",this),this.img.removeEventListener("error",this)},s.prototype.confirm=function(e,t){this.isLoaded=e,this.emitEvent("progress",[this,this.element,t])},o.makeJQueryPlugin=function(t){t=t||e.jQuery,t&&(h=t,h.fn.imagesLoaded=function(e,t){var i=new o(this,e,t);return i.jqDeferred.promise(h(this))})},o.makeJQueryPlugin(),o}); Office Chair Wheels Replacement-Heavy Duty Rubber Wheels for Office Chair(2200Lbs)-2''Universal Size Office Chair Casters,Smooth & Safe Rolling for All Floors Including Hardwood and Carpet(Set of 5), Fix Your Sinking Office Chair, Easy Replacement. Literally the only downside to this chair is Putting it together. That part is simply put Frustrating. If they offer a service to do it Pay for it., Reviewed in the United States on March 25, 2020. +5 Colors. ( 241) Free shipping. Reduced price. 401+ lbs. The build quality is great, is very comfortable, and have had no peeling or anything with the fake leather. Serta iComfort i5000 Big & Tall Ergonomic Bonded Leather Executive Chair, Slate/Silver. just don't believe those Youtube videos of how easy it is to change the gas cylinder out. I sat in so many chairs between these two stores - some just didn't hit the spot, others were just okay. // Hide Header on on scroll down Reviewed in the United States on February 8, 2022. 10% coupon applied at checkout. * IE10 viewport hack for Surface/desktop Windows 8 bug*/ ("string"==typeof t&&(t=this.element.querySelectorAll(t)),t=n.makeArray(t)):void 0},f._manageStamps=function(){this.stamps&&this.stamps.length&&(this._getBoundingRect(),this.stamps.forEach(this._manageStamp,this))},f._getBoundingRect=function(){var t=this.element.getBoundingClientRect(),e=this.size;this._boundingRect={left:t.left+e.paddingLeft+e.borderLeftWidth,top:t.top+e.paddingTop+e.borderTopWidth,right:t.right-(e.paddingRight+e.borderRightWidth),bottom:t.bottom-(e.paddingBottom+e.borderBottomWidth)}},f._manageStamp=d,f._getElementOffset=function(t){var e=t.getBoundingClientRect(),n=this._boundingRect,o=i(t),r={left:e.left-n.left-o.marginLeft,top:e.top-n.top-o.marginTop,right:n.right-e.right-o.marginRight,bottom:n.bottom-e.bottom-o.marginBottom};return r},f.handleEvent=n.handleEvent,f.bindResize=function(){t.addEventListener("resize",this),this.isResizeBound=!0},f.unbindResize=function(){t.removeEventListener("resize",this),this.isResizeBound=!1},f.onresize=function(){this.resize()},n.debounceMethod(r,"onresize",100),f.resize=function(){this.isResizeBound&&this.needsResizeLayout()&&this.layout()},f.needsResizeLayout=function(){var t=i(this.element),e=this.size&&t;return e&&t.innerWidth!==this.size.innerWidth},f.addItems=function(t){var e=this._itemize(t);return e.length&&(this.items=this.items.concat(e)),e},f.appended=function(t){var e=this.addItems(t);e.length&&(this.layoutItems(e,!0),this.reveal(e))},f.prepended=function(t){var e=this._itemize(t);if(e.length){var i=this.items.slice(0);this.items=e.concat(i),this._resetLayout(),this._manageStamps(),this.layoutItems(e,!0),this.reveal(e),this.layoutItems(i)}},f.reveal=function(t){if(this._emitCompleteOnItems("reveal",t),t&&t.length){var e=this.updateStagger();t.forEach(function(t,i){t.stagger(i*e),t.reveal()})}},f.hide=function(t){if(this._emitCompleteOnItems("hide",t),t&&t.length){var e=this.updateStagger();t.forEach(function(t,i){t.stagger(i*e),t.hide()})}},f.revealItemElements=function(t){var e=this.getItems(t);this.reveal(e)},f.hideItemElements=function(t){var e=this.getItems(t);this.hide(e)},f.getItem=function(t){for(var e=0;es? Well do our best to respond within 2 business days.Whether you need an office chair base replacement or an office chair arm pad replacement, we have everything you.Your first place to look for a replacement.Your office chair parts guide: --> The, Replacement Rails for Lateral File Cabinets, Replacement File Cabinet Keys and Lock Cores, Height Adjustable Computer Desks for Office, Don't Know What Gas Cylinder I Need - Heavy Duty, Gas Cylinder Universal Bearing Kit Replacement, Gas Cylinder Replacement for Aeron Chair NON OEM, Staples Office Chair Gas Cylinder Replacement, Big & Tall Universal Heavy Duty Gas Cylinder Replacement, Short Universal Heavy Duty Office Chair Lift Replacement, Short Universal Office Chair Lift Replacement, Big and Tall Gas Cylinder for Your Office Chair, Heavy Duty Gas Cylinder Replacement for HM Aeron Chair (non OEM), Herman Miller Mirra Chair Gas Cylinder Replacement, Heavy Duty, Herman Miller Equa 2 Gas Cylinder Replacement, Replacement File cabinet Keys & Lock Cores. Big and tall office chairs combine spacious profiles and sturdy designs that are made to last, giving you plenty of room. Serta Bonded Leather Ergo-Executive Office Chair - Black (27) $318.05 FREE SHIPPING SHIPS IN 1 - 2 DAYS Quick View Serta AIR Health & Wellness Big and Tall Eco-friendly Bonded Leather Executive Office Chair - Roasted Chestnut (5) $358.57 FREE SHIPPING SHIPS IN 1 - 2 DAYS Quick View Serta Smart Layers Executive Office Chair (19) $316.75 /*! }); Office Chairs. Big & Tall Office Chairs: Shop Heavy Duty Office Chairs at NBF Home Chairs Big and Tall Chairs Assembly Partial Assembly Required Ready to Assemble Fully Assembled Best Selling Yes No Brand NBF Signature Series Lesro Office Star KFI Studios Wyatt Seating ERA Office Chairs Concept Seating Safco Holland Bar Stool La Z Boy Officient Global Furniture Product Details. The Serta Big & Tall Office Chair combines style, durability and comfort for an ideal office chair solution. Extended Height Heavy Duty Tall Pneumatic Gas Cylinder Replacement 5" Stroke Travel Rated 350 lbs. */ See price in cart. Office Chair Replacement Parts-28'' Heavy Duty Office Chair Base Replacement (2200Lbs) - Desk Chair Base Replacement Reinforced Metal Leg,Universal Caster and Gas Cylinder Size (4.6)431 $7797 Prime $16.36 delivery Sun, Jan 8 More buying choices $69.00 (4 new offers) All Rights Reserved. The PostureSync responsive support system and EverFeel Triple Effects foam deliver a pleasant seating experience. Add To Cart. FREE Shipping. by Serta at Home. 21 h x 27 w | seat dimensions: 47 h x 27.25 w x 19 d | weight: 58 lbs | seat back dimensions: In grey chair executive office furniture contemporary. Serta bonded leather big & tall executive chair, brainstorm black, 46859. Not even Azazon has these, but eChairParts.com came to the rescue! Found this on sale at office depot 3 years back, and love it. On the other hand, given that it comes with an impressive ten-year warranty if you have a problem with the chair, getting replacement parts or post-sales support won't be an issue. Product details. 'useNgc': true Rating, Combination Heavy Duty Tilt Swivel Rocker Seat Plate Mechanism with Gas Spring Rated 350 lbs, Combination Heavy Duty Tilt Swivel Rocker Seat Plate Mechanism Gas Spring Rated 350 lbs, Loop Arms for Executive Chairs Replacements 1 Pair, Heavy Duty Chair Swivel Tilt Rocking Seat Base mechanism 6" X 10.15" Mounting Holes Rated 350 lbs, Office Chair Pneumatic Gas Spring Cylinder Removal Separator Tool, Extra Short Replacement Office Chair Pneumatic Gas Cylinder Heavy Duty 2.1" Stroke Travel, Carpeted Floor Twin Wheel Casters 2.5" Diameter 5 pc Set, Extended Height Heavy Duty Tall Pneumatic Gas Cylinder Replacement 5" Stroke Travel Rated 350 lbs. $340.00. No more recommendations. Please use a different way to share. Mastery Mart Office Chair Base Replacement, 28 Inch Heavy Duty (2500 Lbs) Metal Leg, Reinforced to Repair Swivel Gaming Chair Bottom Part with Universal Caster and Gas Cylinder Size (Matte Black) 4.6 (1,109) Save 9% $3999$43.99 Lowest price in 30 days FREE delivery Wed, Jan 18 Or fastest delivery Tue, Jan 17 MORE RESULTS $(document).scroll(function(){$(this).scrollTop()>280?$(".alertbar").fadeIn():$(".alertbar").fadeOut()}); Office chair cylinder replacement,heavy duty gas lift cylinder for office desk chairs/gaming chair,gas lift hydraulic/pneumatic piston, universal size.Our big & tall gas shock fully extends to 22 1/4.Our universal big & tall chair lift is your solution!Serta big & tall office chair with memory foam, adjustable, multiple colors. newerLink.html($(data).find('.mainheading h1.posttitle').text()); //disesuaikan untuk judul Breaking down your chair piece by piece. /* move element */ // alertbar later This Serta Executive Big & Tall PureSoft Office Chair, Smooth Black Features: Deep, ergo layered body pillows offer the body a serene and tranquil seating experience; Contoured lumbar provides exceptional support for the lower back; Pneumatic gas lift adjusts the seat height by a simple flick of the lever current price $340.00. But when I sat in the Serta iComfort i5000 Ergonomic Chair at Office Depot, it hit every single box. // Trap Jaw Ants For Sale, Carolina Country Club Membership Cost Spartanburg, How To Print Underglaze Transfers, Teacup Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Puppies For Sale, Articles S