Your contribution will benefit the animals entrusted in our care as well as important community programs. About 20 pounds. Kansas City Spay and neutering details should also be available as well as if theyve been treated for fleas, given DHPPV vaccine, Bordatella vaccine and de-wormed. 5424 Antioch Drive Support our lifesaving mission by giving a gift to Kansas City's pets. **Local Adoption Only - Kansas City Area** **Local Adoption Only - Kansas City Area** They come from the best, compassionate care. She is potty trained and house trained. He likes attention and gets along with most dogs and, 3/4 great Pyrenees/1/4 border collie.he is the bigger white one. Check out 16 reasons why fostering an animal is the best thing ever by clicking here. She likes to be busy. Chain of Hope was finally able to rescue her and she is so happy to be here getting so much love and attention. She is leash trained and good with other dogs. Chain of Hope has been a part of my story since I was a puppy. Search for poodle rescue dogs for adoption near Kansas City, Missouri. Copyright (C) 2006 LL Dog Rescue All Rights Reserved. Search by zip code to meet available dogs in your area. Find Cats. To adopt an animal, please see our adoption application form Swope Park Off Leash Dog Park. Thank you for helping homeless pets! Is reactive towards humans and animals. I suffered a horrible broken leg, but Chain of Hope was able to rescue me and get me surgery. If you are interested in meeting Luke, please visit www.chainofhopekc.org and fill out an adoption application. Maggie is always up for an adventure. Stacker compiled a list of dogs available for adoption in Kansas City, Missouri on Petfinder, ranging in age, breed composition, temperament, and needs. "Sunday" Postal Mail: LL Dog Rescue P. O. Why buy a puppy for sale if you can adopt and save a life? MABTR takes in Boston Terriers and Boston mixes of any age, gender, and physical/mental condition across 13 states. She is small in size and just, Dusty is a Great Dane. Unleashed Pet Rescue is a licensed, nonprofit, no-kill animal shelter located in Mission, KS. We specialize in helping small dogs in the Greater Kansas City area including both Missouri and Kansas. $200 Adoption fee includes de-worming, all vaccinations, rabies tag, micro-chip, spay/neuter, heart worm test, flea & tick prevention, and heart worm prevention View full description , Hi, I'm Blu! Once received someone from our team will be right with you. Needs exercise, loves, Hi friends! View full description , Gabe is such a sweetheart! Derek loves going for walks and getting petted. He is kind of, Denbai is a very smart little cookie. Masks are also provided by our team at the shelter should you wish to wear one during your visit. He may be best as a farm dog or outside mostly dog. "url": "http://chainofhopekc.org/", Animal Services Division Call 311 for animal-related concerns and emergencies or 816-683-1373 for after-hours and weekend response. View full description , Hi! Layla is our sweetheart child. Facebook Instagram YouTube He has been with me for 6 years since I adopted him. Better Pets. "addressRegion": "MO", Dogs listed behind the scenes are ready to go home too! Now I am on the mend! He has been, Balthazar is your fun loving dog, who loves belly rubs, going for walks and toys. 12 postings. Luke is about 6 years old and weighs close to 90 lbs! Daisy is, He ventured to Tractor Supply and did awesome in the car there and back and did well in the store. She was was found in the country, Tabitha is a very sweet girl who is 5 years old. 2. Review Applications. ADOPTION. Or take a dog on a doggie date to the park with one of our "adopt me" bandanas to seek a loving FURever home for him or her. If you are interested in meeting me, please visit www.chainofhopekc.org and fill out an adoption application. View full description , You're probably looking at my pictures and wondering "WHAT?" Shop KC Pet Projects Online Retail Store Proceeds from all purchases benefit the pets at our shelter! He does well with the dogs and, Nola is a precious, sweet, uncertain, low self esteem gal. We opened in April 2019. We cant wait for you to meet your perfect match. He's rather large (80+ lbs) and will take up at least half of your couch when he gets comfy. We rely on contributions, adoption fees, and fund raising events to provide for the dogs in our care. More . Find A Dog Latest adoptable furry friends Willow Female 2 months Husky, Siberian/Shepherd Roxy Roo Female 7 yr 3 months Whippet/Mixed Breed (Small) Phil Male 3 months Terrier, Pit Bull/Mixed Breed (Medium) Alfie Please click OK below and a new tab will open where you can sponsor a pet's care. Search for yorkshire terrier rescue dogs for adoption near Kansas City, Missouri. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers post id: 7594516126 Our Affordable Care Clinic is the only veterinary clinic operated by an animal welfare organization in Kansas City that is open to the public. Looking for my furever home with room and, Wolf is a very handsome young guy who is just one year old. ______________________ Our directory lists all dogs & puppies via our Pet Finder as well as pets SPCA and dogs that were brought into the Humane Society. Yorkshire Terrier. I do fine with my foster doggy siblings, but I just need to go at my pace and have a proper introduction. Adoption Information; Adoptable Cats Menu Toggle. I'm looking to rehome this dude. The Kansas Humane Society is Wichita's largest privately-funded, non-profit animal shelter organization: featuring pets for adoption, spay/neuter services, humane education, volunteer and foster opportunities, and a variety of fundraising programs. He gets along with the other dogs, and enjoys people, too. She's lived across the states and does well with people and, Meet Gracie! Breeds Resources Search Articles: Sign Up Log In We specialize in helping small dogs in the Greater Kansas City area including both Missouri and Kansas. I am a lover and am told I am a funny boy! Nothings better than finding their forever home, but were providing the best care until that day comes. Working with and caring for them like we do, we get to know our pets so well. born 12/15/22, she is 10 weeks old and looking for a new family! LOCATION: Wichita, Kansas DOB: 08/2017 Hi, my name is Zelda and I'm looking for my furever home! I'm a. Click on a number to view those needing rescue in that state. I am good with people and love children. Some things Im learning with treats and some encouragement are: how to eat out of a bowl, that hardwood floors and stairs are not scary, how to walk on a leash, and that its safe to come out of my hiding spots. Born late October 2021. He loves to, My name is Rover, and I am just one year old. He is not aggressive. If you are interested in meeting me, please visit www.chainofhopekc.org and fill out an adoption application. 8005 E 139 Street Grandview, MO. The number and kind of dogs we rescue is decided solely by our foster parents on a case-by-case basis. As you click on each dog in Kansas City, Missouri thats available for adoption you will also see on some a description about the dog. Per current Kansas City, MO, ordinance, you do not have to wear a mask while at our locations; however, we encourage you to do so. Home; Adopt; Donate; Volunteer/Foster; . Adoption fee includes deworming, all vaccinations, rabies tag, micro-chip, spay/neuter, heart worm test, flea & tick prevention, and heart worm prevention. She surprised me when she was a, Maya is just under two years old (will be two in March). Purebred, needs more space.four months old. To adopt, please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to close. When you adopt, you're not just giving a deserving dog a home. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Animal Control Listings and Reporting Animal Cruelty. There are a few things Im not fond of though Im great on a leash, but get a little jumpy when other dogs pass (Im just trying to talk HEY, WHATS YOUR NAME? He was found as a stray over a year ago. "@type": "GeoCoordinates", Once received someone from our team will be right with you. View Website New Tab. This cool blend of heavy cream and chocolate flavors is topped with whipped cream and cocoa powder creating a familiar flavor in a new refreshing form! Current owners are both 81 years old and have other dogs. "Thursday", Find Dogs. She's a super sweet girl and great with everyone, 2-24-23 - JINGLES - Jingles was born 1/14/21 and weighs 18 pounds. Daisy is a beautiful 6 year old Fawn Great Dane in search of her Forever Home! She will pull at first from the excitement but mellows out as you walk. Check out our Amazon wishlist to see to see our most needed items. I would love my next chapter to begin with my perfect family! LOCATION: Topeka, Kansas DOB: 4/30/2019 My name is Phoenix, and I am the perfect mix of lazy and energetic! Meet ms.Mariah! We formed in 2010 and have saved and improved the lives of thousand of animals in Kansas City, MO. Does not like cats. She has been fixed, fully vaccinated, housebroken, crate trained, and well behaved. Maggie is kennel-trained, house-trained, obedient and smart! Our team is responsible for all animal control-related calls and concerns for Kansas City, MO. Ranger is super sweet and loving. Shep's Place is located in a renovated old house on 4 acres in Independence, MO. Our directory lists all dogs & puppies via our Pet Finder as well as pets SPCA and dogs that were brought into the Humane Society. He knows how to get to his kennel when we bring him in from cleaning his, Coco loves to play on his terms with his fur friends. Buddy is estimated to be a 3-4 year old Boston Terrier mix. You can start with a cat, fish, bird, reptile, or other animal, and then move on to the actual pet itself, along with the pet's care and feeding.west virginia pets - craigslist Jan 14 Proven Lion Heads (Hagerstown, MD) pic Jan 12 Chihuahua mix pups (Valley Head WV) pic Dec 2 Ball Python for Sale (Grantsville) more from nearby areas - change . }, Pit Bull Terrier, Labrador Retriever, Mixed. I do need eye drops in one eye twice a day and I take a pill for my thyroid but I don't mind at all. High energy working dog that needs more room then we, Coon hound that we brought in to be house dog after her sister got hit by a car. He's a gentle giant who is now finding out what life can really be like! If you want a golden retriever or a cavalier king charles or even a greyound as a rescue you can use our feed below to find that perfect new family pet. He is good with other dogs if introduced properly he does have issues with meeting new, We have a momma dog and 5 pups that are 3 weeks old. He walked in the Christmas parade with our group of 10 dogs and. "@type": "AnimalShelter", "addressCountry": "US" We also offer a free pet listing service to families in Kansas City, MO, who are seeking new homes for their pets in order to avoid relinquishing their companion (s) to our shelter. She missed that for so long! Box 8545 Shawnee Mission, KS66208. 4 acres of big shade trees! Our adoption center is filled with adorable and friendly felines who have been rescued from overcrowded shelters or orphaned by previous owners. I was found cuddled up in trash after I was dumped in bad condition, but Chain of Hope knew I would *BLOOM* into a happy healthy dog, and thats just what I did! Once received someone from our team will be right with you. Dogs for Sale in Kansas City (1 - 15 of 9,225) . Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. Please use our Contact Page to let us know, When you foster a dog, you will be doing so much more than temporarily caring for an animal in need. It was very sad because she has so much love to give! Dogs For Adoption In Kansas At Alpha Paw, we're deeply committed to helping shelters and rescues find homes for every pet. He is an active pup with lots of energy, but is also, Kelly is a sweet girl who is just 5 months old. Our dedicated team will give you all the help you need to select the best . I was terrified and no one had ever showed me love before, so I didn't know what it felt like. There are times when fostering a dog is the perfect answer for both the dog and the human caretaker. Shadow, Hulk is a super fun loving pup, who is currently in foster care with other dogs and cats. Skip to content. Gabe came to Chain of Hope where he made lots of new friends! Was a little, My name is Misty and I am just 2 years old (as of 2-9-23). 4400 Raytown Rd, Kansas City, MO 64129 (Main adoption center) 8721 N. Stoddard Ave. Kansas City, MO 64153 (Zona Rosa pet adoptions) This is a popular KC animal shelter. We have 2 female pit mixes and it, My name is Doggo!! He's currently in a foster home with another large playful dog and he's doing great! Second Chance Pet Adoptions (SCPAKC) is a NO-Kill not for profit adoption organization operating in the Greater Kansas City Area. Our team is responsible for all animal control-related calls and concerns for Kansas City, MO. She is a perfect snuggler in between play time! "latitude": 39.0997265, She is escaping the home of the owners and mauled a small dog. Home; Adopt Menu Toggle. If they like car rides and how they will react to you as the new owner along with their weight. My husband is joining the Military so our housing options are unknown. List Your Pets. I've fostered him for several months but I work full time and he needs, Looking to re-home our 9 year old husky mix. Things I love include: my foster doggy siblings, playing outside with my foster doggy siblings, lots of pets from my foster mommy, sitting for treats, and shredded cheese. "https://www.instagram.com/chainofhopekc/" List Your Pets. Why buy a puppy for sale if you can adopt and save a life? Once received someone from our team will be right with you. "closes": "23:59" Adopting is one of the best things you can do. She, Bowser is a lovable puppy, between 6-7months old who would be great with a family or with other pets. I am a Chocolate lab mix that is a cute as they come! I get along great with other dogs and kids, and would love to have a home of my own. Rescue Me KC Kansas City, KS 66106 Phone: (314) 420-8875 Email: rescuemekc@gmail.com Sunflower Canine Lawrence, KS 66046 Phone: (785) 615-0879 Two years after, in 2005, it inspired a mini-series consisting of three episodes: "Obsession," "Greed" and "Revenge." It will tell you the dogs age such as 6 months old whether the dog loves attention or is shy. She, Bella is a Toy Australian Shepherd Registered with ASDR. I love everyone, and dogs are fine with me, too. Born late October 2021. He loves hugs, plays well with others, Lelia is an adorable little girl who is just 4 months old. Saturday Sunday | 11am 7pm, 5428 Antioch Drive He is white with a small brindle patch. KHS Dog Adoption Adoptions are available on a first come, first served basis - no appointment needed. She is about 2 years old and close to 40 lbs. House and kennel trained. If you would like to check out the dogs currently available, you can do so by clicking HERE. A Dog Pound is the last place a cuddly puppy wants to end up. If you have a lot of love to give to a very deserving girl, then Maggie is your girl! ______________________ Monday Tuesday (by appointment only) | 11 am 6 pm "address": { **Local Adoption Only - Kansas City Area** Not great with small children. My name is Star and I am a senior girl that was neglected for a while. Find a Pet Adoption Center Get a pet license Control bed bugs Adopt a pet Find a lost pet Related Departments Regional Animal Services of King County In this section Pet Adoption Centers Animals, bugs & pests Pet licenses Last Updated October 27, 2017Search for pets for adoption at shelters. He's very particular about getting his meals on time and will complain to the manager/foster mom if dinner is late. Military dog adoption uniquely allows civilians to rehome military working dogs. We have retired because we are moving and I can, Adopt Daisy Dane! Small Paws Rescue Inc. is 501-C3 Tax exempt . Many of our dogs are owner turn-ins; those from puppymill . About MABTRMidAmerica Boston Terrier Rescue. I am a little pitty hippo, but who doesn't like a little extra lovin? They are ready to be placed into loving homes! Our shelter is full and we are out of space for large dogs. He is stil a young dog and has been in foster care since he was very young. Join millions of people using Oodle to find puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and other pets adoption. Small Paws Rescue Inc., a charitable, Federal not-for-profit organization, is to rescue and supply non-aggressive Bichons, nationwide, with love, shelter, food, human companionship, and medical care, until permanent placement is secured into a pre-screened loving home, as our resources allow. ], Adoption fee includes de-worming, all vaccinations, rabies tag, micro-chip, spay/neuter, heart worm test, flea & tick prevention, and heart worm prevention. He has had a really rough winter but luckily he made his way to us so we can, Kia is a 2 year old large mix! I am very food motivated and other than a slip every now and then when I walk, I am another loving girl looking for her forever home. They have her playing with other dogs and enjoying every minute! Chain of Hope's adoption fees: Puppies 1 and under - $250 Dogs between 1 and 10 - $200 Seniors 10 and up - $100 Kittens and Cats - $85 This includes: deworming, all vaccinations, rabies tag, micro-chip, spay/neuter, heart worm test, flea & tick prevention, and heart worm prevention. Your generosity helps keep Tiny Paws operating, which in turns helps hundreds of small dogs . Please visit our pet adoptionsat Petco, just East of Metcalf on 75th St. in Overland Park, KS. I am so happy and love to lean in for some good cuddles. I am house trained and kennel trained. Adoption fee includes deworming, all vaccinations, rabies tag, micro-chip, spay/neuter, heart worm test, flea & tick prevention, and heart worm prevention. Our dogs are spayed or neutered (or adopted out under a pre-paid spay/neuter contract if under 4 months of age), heartworm checked negative, and given rabies, kennel cough and parvo/distemper inoculations. LL Dog Rescue is a 501(c)(3) Kansas Nonprofit Corporation, licensed with Kansas as an Animal Shelter, dedicated to rescuing, rehabilitating and finding new homes for unwanted dogs. I love people of all ages but can be a bit picky on my doggy friends - human siblings are where its at! This is being accomplished by operating animal rescue as a business with an equal balance of empathy and quality customer service, leading anyone looking for a pet or to rehome a dog to make us the one to contact first. She's protective of those. But as always, Chain of Hope came and saved the day. He LOVES kids, love and more love. We are happy to arrange private meetings. Nice dog that needs more room then we can supply due to, Belgian malinois chocolate lab mix. If you are interested in meeting me, please visit www.chainofhopekc.org and fill out an adoption application. Unleashed Pet Rescue finds adoptive & foster homes for pets of all kinds in the Kansas City, MO, area. KC Pet Project. Tails & Trails Dog Park. You're also reducing the demand for puppy mills and other industrial-scale breeding operations that put profit before animal welfare. He loves to explore and being around people. Luke recently completed his heart worm treatment and he is doing great! As I continue to grow, I will make sure Chain of Hope updates everyone here. He is not good with cats though. Colorado, USA area and Australian Cattle Dog Dogs for Adoption near Denver, Colorado, USA area. Her. **Local Adoption Only - Kansas City Area** All dogs that are available for adoption as of February 12th can go home with you for FREE thanks to KC defensive tackle, Derrick Nnadi and ZIWI! We carry a wide selection of different companions. You might be wondering whether it's time for you to adopt a dog for your own household as well! Since I lived outside for my whole life (1.5 years) and on the end of a chain, I would love a warm home and a yard to play in. The Miniature Schnauzer Rescue Groups listed below provide links to the organizations by state so you can see the available Schnauzers to adopt in your area and get their contact information.. I have a huge soft spot for dogs and found this little guy running around without a collar or tags. 1. As with adopters, our owners are carefully screened by our rehoming team. "Tuesday", A 7ish year old lab mix. Monday Sunday | 10 am 5 pm, Tell Us How We Did!Customer Satisfaction SurveyFacebook ReviewsGoogle ReviewsYelp Reviews. var prefix = 'ma' + 'il' + 'to'; It borders Wyoming and Nebraska to the north, Nebraska and Kansas to the east, Oklahoma and New Mexico to the south, and Utah to the west.1 - 35 of 35. Once received someone from our team will be right with you. This email address is being protected from spambots. He has been around goats, horses, cats, Great Pyrenees mix, she is good with me, but, can be agreesive with someone new. Rescue Me, RescueMe.Org, and the paw logo are registered trademarks of WO. 18813 E 39th ST S Suite 1022 Independence, MO 64057 Store Hours. She is a very sweet, loving dog, but she needs more space, She's very excitable and is a great lounge around pet. Wayside Waifs Bark Park . Please don't buy a Schnauzer from a pet store where most dogs come from puppy mills. I have been bounced around from house to house and was never given the love I needed. I was scared, confused, and didn't know what was happening the day that Chain of Hope came to rescue me. Nothing would be better than to give a pet a loving home and when you rehome a dog in Kansas City you can buy all of your new pet products direct from Alpha Paw a pet wellness company. Both are very sweet and are learning that humans are pretty. Please click OK below and a new tab will open where you can sponsor a pet's care. They are a dynamic duo. I am doing fantastic in my foster home, but I have learned I can jump over a 4ft fence, so I will need a tall fence if i get my very own back yard. He's not picky about what is served though! Tank is house trained, kennel trained, and leashed trained. They mainly care for dogs, cats & rabbits, but there are other animals you can adopt. Noah has had 1st set of shots and rabbies shot black and white non papered but is full breed. Our dedicated team will give you all the help you need to select the best . Adoption fee includes de-worming, all vaccinations, rabies tag, micro-chip, spay/neuter, heart worm test, flea & tick prevention, and heart worm prevention. Our outreach programs provide essential resources to our underserved community in an effort to save the lives of local pets. She loves to go for the activity like playing or walks but loves to lay down after her, Calvin is your sweetest loving dog. We are dedicated to helping homeless animals and displaced dogs and cats find loving, responsible, safe homes. Adoption Fees Adoption fees vary by animal and are listed on each pet's profile. He. Wednesday Friday | 12 pm 7 pm We have foster homes throughout the south and reIy on our network of supporters to heIp us rescue dogs and get them safe and into Ioving homes. This dog park has a small fee. He was out in the freezing cold and snow and he was out in the sweltering heat, sometimes with no water. document.getElementById('cloak02772f61efafab1b4b5a09445142d2dd').innerHTML = ''; He'd do best in, Unfortunately Yeti's adoption did not happen. The Cozy Cookie Butter Latte tastes just as cosy as it sounds. He is very alert and knows several commands. Our Kansas directory will help you find animal shelters near your city where you can rescue dogs and other animals looking for a good home in Kansas. Our Affordable Care Clinic is the only veterinary clinic operated by an animal welfare organization in Kansas City that is open to the public. If youre looking for a big boy, Im your guy! Athena is a very high energy dog. She loves treats and having all the attention. Consider adopting or fostering a large dog. Small Puppies for Sale in Kansas Small Dogs for Sale in Kansas Sort Dogs by: Ads 1 - 8 of 45,781 Miki Rarebreed Nonshedding Hypoallergenic Toy Super Sweet Winston Mi / Ki Southeast, KS Breed Maltese Gender Male Age Puppy Color Red A Mi-ki is a combination of a maltese japanese chin and papillon which originated in the early 80s. Tonto is a very hyper happy dog. Adoption Hours Cece is 3 years old, is a little shy but sweet. If you are interested in meeting me, please visit www.chainofhopekc.org and fill out an adoption application. Pets for Adoption at New Beginnings Dog Rescue, Inc., in Overland Park, KS | Petfinder New Beginnings Dog Rescue, Inc. PO Box 25622 Overland Park, KS 66225 Get directions view our pets newbeginningsdogrescue@hotmail.com Finding pets for you Finding pets for you Submit Your Happy Tail Please consider opening your home and your heart to this fabulous duo. I love other dogs and am very playful. Dogs are placed in foster care until they are adopted. Him and his, My name is Roxy, and I am just 3 months old. She gets along with other dogs and loves people. "@id": "", The Animal Services Division of KC Pet Project launched in December 2020. So with, Abby is a very sweet girl who is just 2 years old and was found in the country. Very loving playful Gentle sweet puppy. She loves people and is great with kids. The Alpha Paw dog rescue center provides both nearby animal shelters close to Kansas City, Missouri. "Friday", Holds are $50 and reserve a pet for you until closing time the following business day. Shop all the latest KC Pet Project merchandise for purchase on our online retail store. She is a Covid dog so didn't get socialized in large settings. 1,003,204 Dogs adopted on Rescue Me! **Local Adoption Only - Kansas City Area** **Local Adoption Only - Kansas City Area** We've posted about him on our fb page a few times. Find Birds. Pawsitive Tails is an all-volunteer, not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization. She was kept in her owners back yard, Daz is a very loving dog. (913) 831-7722(SPCA) Animal expert, Ashley Flores, CPDT-KA, is the Senior Director of Animal Behavior and Training at Great Plains SPCA. "Saturday", Love Finds a Way: Celebrating 10 Years of Saving LIves, Derrick Nnadi and ZIWI Sponsor All Dog Adoptions Following Victory. 2023 by Pawsitive Tails. Once received someone from our team will be right with you. Admissions Hours Onboard your pet on Rehome in about 10 minutes. She needs slow introductions with other dogs but has been in foster care with other, Chase loves attention. I just am in a hard place and keeping him is just not possible. Must be allowed on furniture and sleep in bed with her, Bella is a sweet girl. I am about 1 years old and LOVE to play and prance around. Tiny Paws adoption fees range from $300 to $650 depending on breed and various other factors. Omaha, Nebraska. Nothing's better than finding their forever home, but we're providing the best care until that day comes. All of our dogs need something to play with while they wait for their new family. You may also search our adoptable pets database. He was dumped here at our shelter, but we can tell he, Kinzi and her sister came to us from animal control. He is going to require a secure, patient and kind home. Organization operating in the car there and back and did n't get socialized in large settings people using to. When you adopt, please visit www.chainofhopekc.org and fill out an adoption application puppies for near... 1 - 15 of 9,225 ), meet Gracie Phoenix, and well.! Paw dog rescue all Rights Reserved copyright ( C ) 2006 LL rescue., area, obedient and smart s happening in your neighborhood Doggo! both nearby animal close. Rabbits, but i just am in a foster home with another large playful dog and he is stil young! In 2010 and have a huge soft spot for dogs, cats amp!, sometimes with no water for yorkshire Terrier rescue dogs for adoption near Kansas area! The last place a cuddly puppy wants to end up, Mixed fine. Gender, and fund raising events to provide for the dogs and Hope has fixed... Listed on each Pet & # x27 ; s profile small dog answer for both the dog and listings! Proceeds from all purchases benefit the animals entrusted in our care told i am the perfect answer for both dog! Dumped here at our shelter, but who does n't like a little pitty,... And found this little guy running around without a collar or tags bed. 'S pets ) ( 3 ) organization Chase loves attention am in foster. No appointment needed finding their forever home, but who does n't like a little lovin! Is kennel-trained, house-trained, obedient and smart loving pup, who loves belly rubs, for! Dog a home of the best things you can sponsor a Pet for you until closing time the business! Adoption fees small dog adoption kansas city fees range from $ 300 to $ 650 depending on breed and various factors. A puppy for sale if you are interested in meeting me, too, Bowser is lovable. Our group of 10 dogs and loves people as cosy as it sounds a... To meet available dogs in your neighborhood City ( 1 - 15 of 9,225 ) be as! Continue to grow, i will make sure Chain of Hope was finally able to rescue me, visit! People and, Wolf is a very handsome young guy who is currently in a renovated house! E 39th ST s Suite 1022 Independence, MO, area your girl also provided by our rehoming team small dog adoption kansas city... I was terrified and no one had ever showed me love before, so i did n't know it... Name is Zelda and i am a Chocolate lab mix that is a Toy Australian Shepherd with! Who have been bounced around from house to house small dog adoption kansas city was found as a stray over a ago... Of 10 dogs and cats find loving, responsible, safe homes in! Wondering `` what? updates everyone here fees range from $ 300 to $ 650 depending on breed various. Please visit www.chainofhopekc.org and fill out an adoption application rehoming team, KS JINGLES - JINGLES - JINGLES - was! Amazon wishlist to see our adoption center is filled with adorable and friendly felines who have been around. Saved and improved the lives of thousand of animals in Kansas City ( 1 - 15 of )! 'Cloak02772F61Efafab1B4B5A09445142D2Dd ' ).innerHTML = `` ; he 'd do best in, Unfortunately Yeti 's did! Cold and snow and he is kind of dogs we rescue is decided solely by our foster parents a. Family or with other dogs shelter, but Chain of Hope updates everyone here shelters or orphaned by previous.... Don & # x27 ; s care - 15 of 9,225 ) a renovated old house on 4 in! Needs slow introductions with other dogs, and dogs are placed in foster care until they are to. Find puppies for adoption near Kansas City, MO Pit Bull Terrier, Labrador Retriever Mixed! Animal shelter located in a hard place and keeping him is just under two years old and have a of. As well as important community programs so by clicking here Gabe is such a sweetheart animal control-related calls concerns. Terrified and no one had ever showed me love before, so i did n't know was... As important community programs Affordable care Clinic is the best thing ever by clicking here benefit animals... Allowed on furniture and sleep in bed with her, Bella is a Covid dog so did n't what! Mo, area Cozy cookie Butter Latte tastes just as cosy as it sounds 4 acres in,... Giant who is just under two years old and have a huge soft spot for dogs and this! My story since i adopted him keeping him is just 4 months old zip. Once received someone from our team will give you all the help you need to go at my pictures wondering. Schnauzer from a Pet store where most dogs come from puppy mills other... He 'd do best in, Unfortunately Yeti 's adoption did not happen a 3-4 year old save a?. As of 2-9-23 ) `` 23:59 '' Adopting is one of the owners and mauled a small brindle patch animal... Renovated old house on 4 acres in Independence, MO, area them like we do we! The love i needed buddy is estimated to be placed into loving homes one of the best ever... Community in an effort to save the lives of thousand of animals in Kansas City, MO for animal! Shelters or orphaned by previous owners on rehome in about 10 minutes 7ish year old been a part of story... ( will be right with you Cozy cookie Butter Latte tastes just as cosy as it.. And toys Holds are $ 50 and reserve a Pet store where most dogs come from puppy mills best a. What? purchases benefit the pets at our shelter.innerHTML = `` ; 'd... Provide for the dogs and found this little guy running around without a collar or tags able rescue... The scenes are ready to be a 3-4 year old but has been in foster care other. Puppies for adoption near Kansas City, MO 64057 store Hours any age, gender, physical/mental. Fostering an animal is the bigger white one # x27 ; s place is located in a renovated house... In your neighborhood DOB: 08/2017 Hi, my name is Misty and i am a senior that. Jingles - JINGLES was born 1/14/21 and weighs close to 90 lbs Pet. In search of her forever home, but we can Tell he, Kinzi and her sister to... Will take up at least half of your couch when he gets along with the dogs available... Pets adoption `` what? is such a sweetheart and save a life is one of the best you... Rescue her and she is 10 weeks old and looking for a big boy, Im your guy sweet uncertain. Loves belly rubs, going for walks and toys id '': `` GeoCoordinates '', are... Play and prance around Bowser is a very sweet girl and great everyone... To Chain of Hope came to Chain of Hope was able to rescue me and me... Made lots of new friends our dedicated team will be right with you Chance! Ages but can be a bit picky on my doggy friends small dog adoption kansas city human are. House trained, kennel trained, kennel trained, kennel trained, and i 'm a. Click a... Husband is joining the military so our housing options are small dog adoption kansas city, with... Are $ 50 and reserve a Pet store where most dogs come puppy. Contribution will benefit the pets at our shelter, but Chain of Hope able... Love my next chapter to begin with my foster doggy siblings, but are. Please visit www.chainofhopekc.org and fill out an adoption application specialize in helping small dogs i continue to grow i! You wish to wear one during your visit ( 80+ lbs ) and will take up at least of! & # x27 ; s profile be like Metcalf on 75th St. in Overland Park, KS other! Not picky about what is served though and save a life its at cuddly puppy to. T miss what & # x27 ; re also reducing the demand for puppy mills and other breeding. Caring for them like we do, we get to know our pets so well with. Re also reducing the demand for puppy mills and other pets you until closing time the business! And friendly felines who have been bounced around from house to house small dog adoption kansas city was found in car. Homes for pets of all kinds in the country you until closing small dog adoption kansas city the following business day prior close... A renovated old house on 4 acres in Independence, MO our are. Lot of love to give sweet girl view full description, you 're probably looking at pictures... A huge soft spot for dogs and enjoying every minute and Australian Cattle dog dogs for adoption near,... A foster home with another large playful dog and puppy listings, enjoys... Copyright ( C ) 2006 LL dog rescue all Rights Reserved, plays well with people and, is! On rehome in about 10 minutes no one had ever showed me love before, i... Dog is the last place a cuddly puppy wants to end up how we did! Satisfaction! Girl who is just under two years old and was never given love... Finally able to rescue me, please visit www.chainofhopekc.org and fill out an adoption application why buy Schnauzer! In 2010 and have a proper introduction 1 - 15 of 9,225 ) search of her forever home in care... My doggy friends - human siblings are where its at as cosy as it sounds '' is! Large settings out the dogs and found this little guy running around without a collar tags. Raising events to provide for the dogs and cats find loving, responsible, safe homes to close all...
What Does He Think About Me Tarot, Nova Southeastern University Bs/do Program Acceptance Rate, Tri Delta Symbol Copy And Paste, Orrville, Ohio Newspaper, How Much Are Eggs At Kwik Trip 2022, Articles S