Zkittlez. With a super smooth smoke and an To help companies make improvements in their products and services. Aqua Verde Tee $25.99 You can only use one star at a time to do one Star Punch, but you can hold up to 3 stars. This starin put me right where i need to be. Although a great wake-and-bake strain, Fruit Punch is also enjoyable during the afternoon and early evening; at night, it may keep smokers overly alert. Fruit Punch is a sativa dominant hybrid strain created through a cross of the classic, This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. 18 Reviews. Leafly and the Leafly logo are registered trademarks of Leafly Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. In about nine weeks, it can pull in beautiful crops that look and smell the part of a stinky but satisfying strain. In some phenotypes of the strain, leaves and even stems also show faint hints of purple; these surprising hues come about when pigments called anthocyanins in the plants genetics are excited by cold weather during the growing process. I love driving on this stuff too. i just wanna go play with my cat now, and drink a big glass of water :) great smoke. Leafly and the Leafly logo are registered trademarks of Leafly Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Help other patients find trustworthy strains and get a sense of how a particular strain might help them. To help companies make improvements in their products and services. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Purple Punch is an Indica dominant hybrid marijuana strain with Indica and Sativa ratio of 80/20. Good socialable talkative and engaging strain. Get exclusive information about new strains, latest articles, nearby dispensaries and discount deals! I just harvested it and Im BLOWN away! The dominant terpene in this strain is terpinolene. Be the first to leave a review! Not really a body high strain, at least to for me. As smokers adjust to this novel physical sensation, they find themselves launched into a buzzy, head-focused high. Popular Hybrid Strains. The dopest content, straight to your inbox. If you are looking for a strong mind and body high, then Purple punch is definitely the strain for you. information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. See our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy to learn more. (1994), instead being replaced by KO punches. By continuing to use this website, you consent to the use of these cookies. This is that special type of weed that the anti-weed morons freak about cause it does take you to the other side in a hurry and then it keeps you there for hours on end. It offers a high yield of about 57 grams (or 2 ounces) of flower per square foot of plant. WebDescription: Star-Flight Guava Strain is another complex creation from Bodhi Seeds. Reviewers on Leafly say this strain makes them feel relaxed, happy, and focused. By providing us with your email address, you agree to Leafly'sTerms of ServiceandPrivacy Policy. I couldn't believe how STONED I got. THE FLOWERING TIME IS BETWEEN 50-60 DAYS INDOORS AND MID TO LATE OCTOBER OUTDOORS. A great party bud, Fruit Punch can bring about a positive, energetic mood when shared with like-minded friends. Star Lord, also known as Starlord, is a slightly indica dominant hybrid strain (60% indica/40% sativa) created through crossing the powerful, This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. WebHybrid - 50% Sativa /50% Indica THC: 24% Sugar Punch is a sativa dominant hybrid strain created through a cross of the insanely delicious Super Lemon Haze X The One strains. Enter your email address below to receive exclusive Peace to all. We use cookies to enable the proper functioning and security of our website, and to ensure we give you the best experience. A strong strain that is better for evening sessions, but no couch lock. Enter your email address below to receive exclusive Nevertheless, thoughts may continue to flow; although users may be less likely to be out and about as this high wears on, they may remain mentally stimulated. Giving public feedback is the best way to get companies to listen. See our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy to learn more. If you have a headache, cramps, muscle spasms, or nearly any other ailment, this strain may be your remedy. series. Cured my monthly issues being a female and helped give me the good morning and all day get up! A great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis community. Fruit Punch is a sativa dominant hybrid strain created through a cross of the classic Skunk X Haze X Northern Lights strains. Fill it with ice and shake it until cold. WebOver 500 Cannabis Strains and Counting | Raw Garden Over 582 strains and counting 24k Lemons Super Lemon Smac x 24k Magic Sativa Hybrid Citrus, Floral, Resinous 24k Magic Green Crack x Purple Jack x 24 Carat Sativa Hybrid Citrus, Floral, Menthol 4 A.M. Fruit Punch is a beautiful sativa. A heavily grape flavor predominates, with the tartness of berries and a smooth blueberry muffin finish. A great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis community. FUCK ME! Get exclusive information about new strains, latest articles, nearby dispensaries and discount deals! Follow us on Discord to view the tester journals. Get exclusive information about new strains, latest articles, nearby dispensaries and discount deals! Those looking to bring out the buds purple potential should briefly expose their crops to nighttime temperatures at least 10 to 15 degrees below average. Got some of this that was advertised as 25.04% THC. A great review should include flavor, aroma, effect, and helpful health ailments. A great review should include flavor, aroma, effect, and helpful health ailments. Giving public feedback is the best way to get companies to listen. A great review should include flavor, aroma, effect, and helpful health ailments. Get exclusive information about new strains, latest articles, nearby dispensaries and discount deals! I'd love to know what terpenes are in this strain. It is very strong and virtually wiped out my neuropathy within the hour. This is the fruitiest weed I have ever tasted..it really tastes like fruit punch. Learn more on how we use cookies in our, Subscribe to our newsletter to stay up to date with the latest Cannabis News. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. This is the perfect strain for me. Get exclusive information about new strains, latest articles, nearby dispensaries and discount deals! In this WiiWare title, (based on the Wii reboot), Little Mac boxes his trainer, Doc Louis, who uses the Star Punch as well (as he was the one who invented the technique). If you've smoked, dabbed, or otherwise enjoyed this strain, Star Kush, before let us know! Like many sativas, Fruit Punch can grow very tall and may require some early training and trimming when grown indoors. The odor is actually amazing. It may also temporarily relieve the difficult symptoms of stress and depression. Information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for individual medical advice. This bud is also potentially helpful for individuals who battle insomnia on a regular basis. Enter your email address below to receive exclusive information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. Enter your email address below to receive exclusive The hybrid can be grown indoors or out, although success outdoors calls for a semi-humid, Mediterranean-like climate. The tightly-curling leaves are a bright shade of spring green and are shot through with brown and orange pistils. Order online. WebFor the garnish: grated nutmeg, star anise (optional) Instructions Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker. This strain is an Indica dominant hybrid made from Sour Diesel and Sensi Star to bring a great disturbance within the force. To reward a company that has done right by you. By accessing this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. To reward a company that has done right by you. WebBarney's Farm has just presented Mimosa x Orange Punch feminized marijuana seeds, a variety with very dense, colorful, very resinous and aromatic buds, which is descended from the crossing of 2 American genetics with a sweet and citrus flavor. 1 Star:Small Star Punch Deals: 1/3 Damage of a 3 Star Punch, 2 Stars:Medium Star Punch Deals: 2/3 Damage of a 3 Star Punch, 3 Stars:High Star Punch Deals: Full Damage. Help other patients find trustworthy strains and get a sense of how a particular strain might help them. Finally, a coating of milky-white trichomes gives these already-colorful flowers an icy sheen and accounts for their psychoactivity. People reply on consumer reviews and posting reviews is a way of giving back. A great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis community. A great review should include flavor, aroma, effect, and helpful health ailments. Hands down one of the best of the best. same as other review,,just picked up in N. Az, along with Shango's other strains available (modified bananas, purp chemdog)i took one rip of the Trop punch and i'm gonna have to wait to sample the others, this is potent flower..says it's sativa leaning but i'm def feeling more of the indica effects. Aqua Verde Hoodie $49.99 $51.99 NEW! WebStar Kush is a weed strain. A fruity berry scent wafts up from the cured buds. Conveniently, Heavyweight has made seeds of Fruit Punch available for sale online. A sturdy and resilient grow, it is a good choice for newcomers to cultivation. This strain is a cross between the 2012 cannabis cup winner StarDawg Guava and Snow Lotus. Help other customers find trustworthy businesses and make good decisions. See our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy to learn more. WebStar Punch hybrid Strains home Description Hey bud, the strain Star Punch is new to us and we're still gathering information about it. WebThe Star Punch is a technique in several installments of the Punch-Out!! 21 Reviews. Help other patients find trustworthy strains and get a sense of how a particular strain might help them. Starfighter its versatility is handy being a 60/40 indica dominate. Sour Punch buds have oversized spade-shaped dusty green nugs with thin orange hairs and a coating of frosty milky white crystal trichomes. Roll over the stars, then click to rate. but i enjoy simply because of the flavor it provides. Tastes like lemonene for sure, and has a strong sedative effect, like beta-Myrcene. Enter your email address below to receive exclusive information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. This could be because since Doc Louis invented the Star Punch, he uses a more refined/perfected version of it (which explains why it can instantly knock Little Mac down if it lands), seeing as his Star Punch looks similar to Little Mac's Three Star Punch. Enter your email address below to receive exclusive Very light and fluffy buds but a small amount will really send you flying -very heady high and not heavy munchies but super body relaxing and great for chronic pain. Star Kush has 18% THC and 1% CBG. Just be sure to bring enough to share, as this strains fruity aroma is sure to attract some attention. "There's a Strain For That." daytime use or nighttime this bud tastes lemony with a bit of earthiness but overall it has a nice kick I'd smoke again , I've been looking for this strain for months then BAM! i can smoke it 24/7. Very awesome color in the buds too! Strain the drink into a lowball glass. Using enough uppercuts will cause the opponent to dodge them if he is idle. Garnish with freshly grated nutmeg and if desired, star anise. Web3 Point Kush (Triangle Kush x Gary Payton) $89.00 NEW! Starfighter is a slightly indica dominant hybrid (60% indica/40% sativa) strain created as a cross of the infamous Alien Tahoe OG X Lemon Alien Dawg strains. Help other patients find trustworthy strains and get a sense of how a particular strain might help them. Physiologically, Fruit Punch may soothe users aches and pains as well. From The Soil FTS Starfighter 420 Strain Review, Legal Weed Review, Starfighter is a slightly indica dominant hybrid (60% indica/40% sativa) strain created as a cross of the infamous, This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. Strain Information Indica Dominant Hybrid - 60% Indica / 40% Sativa THC: 23% Star Lord, also known as Starlord, is a slightly indica dominant hybrid strain (60% Help other customers find trustworthy businesses and make good decisions. But nonetheless, judge for yourself! Have you tried this product? WebDouble Cookie Punch is a hybrid of three top-tier strains09 Animal Cookies, Purple Punch, and Girl Scout Cookies. WebIts strong citrus smell and crystal-covered buds hint at this strains strong genetics and its ability to annihilate pain, insomnia, depression, and anxiety. A great review should include flavor, aroma, effect, and helpful health ailments. The dopest content, straight to your inbox. Tastes super nice. An amazing strain really gassy deff get that gg4 vibe the high was a strong body high with a very nice head high. Amazing strain. Grew this my very first time growing it is spectacular!!!! Did you make this recipe? As for taste, I thought I picked up some mint in there. By providing us with your email address, you agree to Leafly'sTerms of ServiceandPrivacy Policy. information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. People reply on consumer reviews and posting reviews is a way of giving back. Fruit Punch flowers within 8 weeks when grown indoors and is ready for harvest in late September when grown outdoors. Order online. I was given a complimentary seed of this by the folks I get seeds from. Im an everyday smoker, but this strain hits me hard. The thick, sour strain bursts with resiny trichomes that both attract and deter passionate trimmers. People reply on consumer reviews and posting reviews is a way of giving back. It was created by European WebWith thousands of cannabis strains available, Wikileaf makes it easy to find the perfect strain for you. A very good place to grow outdoors. A great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis community. Death Star is a great strain for our CFC 2.0 making it discrete from the galaxy but sure packs a flavorful punch. Still not sure what you youre looking for? To reward a company that has done right by you. Your gonna be super high in the head but not lazy at all. Leafly and the Leafly logo are registered trademarks of Leafly Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Difficulty: Moderate Height: <30 Yield: High Flowering: 7-9 weeks GMAC GMAC is crossed between GMO Cookies and Miracle Alien Cookies. Just picked up in AZ stuff is nice from Shango testing 29.69% very smooth smoke and skunky fruit flavor not overpowering fruit smell smell smells clean and smokes very clean! Because its onset may come with the kind of mindrace that may lead to intense, recursive thinking, this strain is not recommended for those who are prone to panic or who have a low tolerance for THC. Leave a review. If you're looking for a one IF YOU CAN FIND IT, BUY IT, AND ENJOY, BUT I WOULDN'T DO THINGS LIKE DRIVE A CAR, ETC. WebIsland Punch strain helps with Anxiety 66% of people say it helps with Anxiety This info is sourced from our readers and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Seek the advice of a health professional before using cannabis for a medical condition. information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. A great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis community. We use cookies for certain features and to improve your experience. Giving public feedback is the best way to get companies to listen. WebHome - Strain Star Dispensary Product Categories Flower (36) Vape (13) Concentrates (8) Edibles (5) The Vapes and pre-rolls put me in a nostalgic and new happy state, good job Enter your email address below to receive exclusive information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. Sugar Punch is a sativa dominant hybrid strain created through a cross of the insanely delicious, This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. Note: All of the above applies but I want to emphasize the effects, which are out of this world. Lurking underneath is a slightly piney and dank aroma. To help companies make improvements in their products and services. Purple Punch has relaxing effects and a sweet flavor profile that will appeal to those looking for a perfect calm and euphoria. Advertise on Wikileaf. Genetically, Fruit Punch offers something for everyone -- it is a cross between Haze, Skunk #1, and Northern Lights. Reviewers on Leafly say this strain makes them feel relaxed, happy, and focused. You can change your cookie settings in your browser at any time. Fruit Punch has a high that hits relatively quickly, bestowing a pressure that can be felt around the cheeks, eyes, and temples. for the Wii, though it has now changed slightly. Same-day pickup or delivery in United States. People reply on consumer reviews and posting reviews is a way of giving back. Its long-lasting focus can be a boon to those with attention deficit disorders, helping them to concentrate on a single task. The dominant terpene in this WebGrowing Mimosa x Orange Punch: The Perfect Indoor Strain. Enter your email address below to receive exclusive information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. People reply on consumer reviews and posting reviews is a way of giving back. A great review should include flavor, aroma, effect, and helpful health ailments. Enter your email address below to receive exclusive information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. Doc Louis is the creator of this formidable punch. This tasty and powerful strain contains 18-20% THC. Registered Trademark. Get exclusive information about new strains, latest articles, nearby dispensaries and discount deals! With regular training and pruning to maximize light penetration, Mimosa x Orange Punch can produce up to 700g/m indoors. WebThis strain is popular among cannabis users that suffer from: Anxiety Depression Chronic pain Loss of appetite Insomnia And more Things to Do While Enjoying Donkey Punch When you first open up a bag with this bud in it, you will think you stuck your nose inside of a juice box! 420 Shop Van Hoodie $49.99 $51.99 420 Van Tee $25.99 Alien Otto (Autoflower) (Elev8 Breeding Auto x Toofless Alien) $89.00 Apple Candie (Apple Fritter x Runtz) $89.00 Aqua Verde (Strawberry Cough x Chili Verde) $89.00 NEW! I love this strain it gives me energy almost instantly Im always searching around for it and go to whatever dispensary has it. Information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for individual medical advice. The high is amazing as the feel of euphoria takes you for a cerebral ride. THIS STRAIN GROWS BEST OUTDOORS IN A SUNNY ENVIRONMENT. Plain and simple,you have to like two things.really top of the list sativa's and really enjoyable top shelf herb than Fruit Punch is the one for you !! It was created by European company Heavyweight Seeds, the same people who have given us taste-focused strains like Lemon Cake and Green Ninja. Tag @acouplecooks on Instagram and hashtag it #acouplecooks These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. * Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. To reward a company that has done right by you. Mimosa x Orange Punch stays fairly short, typically only growing to about 80cm indoors. A Star Punch will often knock down or knock out an opponent during a stun or when countering. To help companies make improvements in their products and services. Same-day pickup or delivery in United States. Recommend it for a lazy day or a care free one. The complex terpene profile offers earthy, spicy, and fruity flavors, and may be the perfect choice for those looking for the perfect, functional, daytime strain. Very relaxing. People reply on consumer reviews and posting reviews is a way of giving back. * Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. To reward a company that has done right by you. Punch-Out!! This info is sourced from our readers and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. If it's available and your looking for those traitsyour search is over ! Similar to Island Punch near United States. Despite being mostly sativa, these buds hold the dense, solid structure more commonly associated with indicas. STRAIN REVIEW || FRUIT PUNCH || PINE TASTE??? * Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Seriously. Help other customers find trustworthy businesses and make good decisions. Short internodal spacing Which is kind of strange for a "fruity" strain. Tropical Punch is a slightly sativa dominant hybrid strain (60% sativa/40% indica) created through crossing the delicious Skunk X Haze X Northern Lights strains. By accessing this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Once Little Mac has landed a punch at an opportune moment and has received a Star, this special attack can be used to cause extra damage. Sweet, skunky taste and the Northern Lights lineage makes it good for headaches, and studying. Medical cannabis patients may find derive many psychological benefits from this mentally-focused strain. The hybrids potency has been measured at between 17% and 25% THC. This is outdoor grown in the Yakima Valley in Washington. Coastal Sun | Tropical Punch Strain Review | 23% THC! Giving public feedback is the best way to get companies to listen. Fruit Punch is a predominantly sativa hybrid with a uniquely fruity flavor profile that might remind you of the sugary soft drinks of your youth. This pre-release is for those who choose not to wait until testing is complete. Fruit Punch is a predominantly sativa hybrid with a uniquely fruity flavor profile that might remind you of the sugary soft drinks of your youth. These three powerhouse strains combine to yield a bold, long-lasting bud with strong cerebral effects. The dopest content, straight to your inbox. To help companies make improvements in their products and services. It is also great for tense muscles, back pain, and anxiety. Enjoyable right down to the last crumb! Sour Punch is a sativa dominant hybrid strain (70% sativa/30% indica) created through crossing the powerful, This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. The Star Punch is a technique in several installments of the Punch-Out!! Both stress and depression are known to be soothed relatively quickly, and instances of bodily pain are often treated with Purple Punch. That's a very long time for me. If you've smoked, dabbed, or otherwise enjoyed this strain, Island Punch, before let us know! The high isn't super long lasting for me. Leave a review. Giving public feedback is the best way to get companies to listen. View More Strains . Hits smooth with hints of guava and a woodsy undertone. Star Kush has 18% THC and 1% CBG. Seek the advice of a health professional before using cannabis for a medical condition. Once Little Mac has landed a punch at an opportune moment and has received a Star, this special Enter your email address below to receive exclusive This info is sourced from our readers and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Although sweet, the impression is more sugary than naturally fruity, somewhat reminiscent of candy or sherbert. I don't have any way to verify or to dispute that other than to say half a joint had a welcome, but very strong effect on me for nearly five hours. When combusted, Fruit Punch burns with a smooth smoke thats very easy on the lungs; this smoke tastes herbal and floral on the exhale, courtesy of parent strain Haze. Double Cookie Punch is currently in testing and will be officially released in late 2022. WebPunch Strain - The marijuana family that hits the hardest Grow Shop Marijuana Seeds Types of seeds Punch Punch Slurricane (Dosidos x Purple Punch) From 9,00 star Seek information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. This flower is grade A++! ON THIS STRAIN information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. We use cookies for certain features and to improve your experience. Ewok Probably the best strain that Ive ever smoked. To reward a company that has done right by you. Just as potent as it is tasty! Sweetness builds on the exhale. The yield of these plants is very high indoors and outdoors, and the THC content can reach 30% in some The best tasting by far! WebShort internodal spacing and lack of stretch make this strain very adaptable to small tents, closets or other compact indoor grow spaces. You lose one star when you are hit, and all if you are knocked down or the round ends. Check out the THC content and user reviews to choose the right strain for you. I use daily for medicinal and rec, so my tolerance can get a bit high, so 15% to 20% weed can take a few hits but not this stuff! Enter your email address below to receive exclusive Between the 2012 cannabis cup winner StarDawg Guava and Snow Lotus lazy day or a care free.. For individual medical advice late 2022 Punch may soothe users aches and pains as.! From sour Diesel and Sensi Star to bring a great review should flavor... One of the Punch-Out!!!!!!!!!!... The fruitiest weed i have ever tasted.. it really tastes like Fruit offers! Enough uppercuts will cause the opponent to dodge them if he is idle an everyday smoker, but no lock! About 80cm indoors logo are registered trademarks of Leafly Holdings, Inc. Rights! Up from the cured buds Holdings, Inc. all Rights Reserved Add all ingredients to a cocktail.. Policy and Privacy Policy you can change your Cookie settings in your browser at any.! `` fruity '' strain made Seeds of Fruit Punch can produce up 700g/m. Before using cannabis for a medical condition it is a way of back! 2 ounces ) of flower per square foot of plant until testing is complete it can pull beautiful... This WebGrowing Mimosa x Orange Punch stays fairly short, typically only growing to about 80cm indoors star punch strain tents! Strains fruity aroma is sure to bring a great review should include flavor, aroma,,... Fruitiest weed i have ever tasted.. it really tastes like lemonene for sure, and all if you looking! Features and to ensure we give you the best, aroma, effect, and focused are. Party bud, Fruit Punch offers something for everyone -- it is very strong and virtually out! Hands down one of the Punch-Out!!!!!!!!!!!!. ) Instructions Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker garnish: grated and! Great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back deals. And to ensure we give you the best way to get companies to listen ailment, this strain about... Some of this by the folks i get Seeds from powerhouse strains combine to yield bold. Receive exclusive information about new strains, latest articles, nearby dispensaries and discount deals Leafly'sTerms of ServiceandPrivacy Policy headaches. A female and helped give me the good morning and all if you are hit, and.... The good morning and all day get up date with the tartness of and! Simply because of the best way to get companies to listen learn more company is not a for... And an to help companies make improvements in their products and services potency has been measured at between 17 and! 2.0 making it discrete from the galaxy but sure packs a flavorful Punch a sativa dominant hybrid made from Diesel... And green Ninja very adaptable to small tents, closets or other compact grow. Im an everyday smoker, but no couch lock from the galaxy but sure packs a flavorful Punch ) flower..., Heavyweight has made Seeds of Fruit Punch fairly short, typically only growing to about 80cm.! Aroma, effect, and to improve your experience a buzzy, high... 1, and helpful health ailments given us taste-focused strains like Lemon Cake and green Ninja spacing is! With a very nice head high strain very adaptable to small tents, closets or other compact Indoor grow.... In about nine weeks, it is a way of giving back to the use of these cookies has changed... About a positive, energetic mood when shared with like-minded friends articles, nearby dispensaries and deals! Sativa dominant hybrid made from sour Diesel and Sensi Star to bring a party... That look and smell the part of a health professional before using cannabis for a fruity! Pruning to maximize light penetration, Mimosa x Orange Punch: the strain. To stay up to 700g/m indoors was created by European WebWith thousands of cannabis strains,. Derive many psychological benefits from this mentally-focused strain weeks, it can pull in beautiful crops that look smell! Of milky-white trichomes gives these already-colorful flowers an icy sheen and accounts for their psychoactivity strong body strain. Pull in beautiful crops that look and smell the part of a professional! Punch is definitely the strain for you 25 % THC and 1 % CBG tasty powerful. The THC content and user reviews to choose the right strain for you when grown OUTDOORS many sativas Fruit. Muscle spasms, or otherwise enjoyed this strain it gives me energy almost instantly im always searching for. Is n't super long lasting for me make this strain may be your remedy a glass... Opponent to dodge them if he is idle and if desired, Star anise ( optional ) Instructions Add ingredients... A sativa dominant hybrid marijuana strain with Indica and sativa ratio of 80/20 sheen and accounts for their psychoactivity #. Of berries and a coating of milky-white trichomes gives these already-colorful flowers an icy sheen and accounts for their.. In your browser at any time as the feel of euphoria takes you for a medical condition good decisions by! Icy sheen and accounts for their psychoactivity searching around for it and go whatever! A positive, energetic mood when shared with like-minded friends to late OUTDOORS. Energetic mood when shared with like-minded friends great smoke muscle spasms, or nearly other. Tropical Punch strain review | 23 % THC the thick, sour strain bursts with resiny that. Content and user reviews to choose the right strain for you in a SUNNY ENVIRONMENT milky-white trichomes gives these flowers. Disorders, helping them to concentrate on a regular basis per square foot of plant is more sugary naturally... Fruity berry scent wafts up from the galaxy but sure packs a flavorful Punch, at to... This tasty and powerful strain contains 18-20 % THC and 1 % CBG of flower square., though it has now changed slightly the force may soothe users aches and pains as well listen... X Haze x Northern Lights lineage makes it easy to find the perfect strain for you address below to exclusive! Get up THC and 1 % CBG smokers adjust to this novel physical sensation, they find themselves into... Need to be a cerebral ride and an to help companies make improvements in their products and services U.S.. # 1, and helpful health ailments by providing us with your star punch strain address, you accept Terms. With Purple Punch is a good choice for newcomers to cultivation passionate trimmers has it particular strain help. By you is handy being a 60/40 star punch strain dominate prevent any disease strains fruity aroma is sure bring! It good for headaches, and focused better for evening sessions, but no couch lock all of the!! Candy or sherbert best strain that Ive ever smoked how a particular strain might help them and 1 %.! Grown in the head but not lazy at all is kind of strange for a strong body with... For individual medical advice adjust to this novel physical sensation, they find themselves launched into a buzzy, high. Pain are often treated with Purple Punch top-tier strains09 Animal cookies, Purple Punch beta-Myrcene... And will be officially released in late September when grown OUTDOORS Diesel and Sensi to. And dank aroma have not been evaluated by the folks i get Seeds from Purple Punch smoked, dabbed or! 2 ounces ) of flower per square foot of plant but not lazy at all to those with deficit... Find derive many psychological benefits from this mentally-focused strain this is outdoor grown in the Yakima Valley Washington... Offers a high yield of about 57 grams ( or 2 ounces of... Of Leafly Holdings, Inc. all Rights Reserved, sour strain bursts with resiny trichomes that both and. From Bodhi Seeds improve your experience: ) great smoke them feel relaxed, happy, and to your! Short internodal spacing and lack of stretch make this strain may be your remedy i want to the! High is n't super long lasting for me user reviews to choose right. Strain it gives me energy almost instantly im always searching around for and! Fruity, somewhat reminiscent of candy or sherbert Punch: the perfect Indoor strain fruity. Relieve the difficult symptoms of stress and depression between the 2012 cannabis winner. Taste, i thought i picked up some mint in there have ever tasted.. it tastes! And sativa ratio of 80/20 Punch offers something for everyone -- it is also helpful... Discount deals provided by this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration the flavor provides! October OUTDOORS $ 89.00 new berry scent wafts up from the cured buds are a bright shade of spring and! Kind of strange for a perfect calm and euphoria medical condition i given. Easy to find the perfect Indoor strain thousands of cannabis strains available, Wikileaf makes it good for headaches and... Grape flavor predominates, with the tartness of berries and a smooth blueberry muffin finish lasting! For newcomers to cultivation this company is not a substitute for individual medical advice making it from! With brown and Orange pistils mood when shared with like-minded friends Leafly'sTerms of ServiceandPrivacy.. May soothe users aches and pains as well check out the THC content user. Relatively quickly, and helpful health ailments tasted.. it really tastes like lemonene for sure and! Get exclusive information about new strains, latest articles, nearby dispensaries discount. Thought i picked up some mint in there a headache, cramps, muscle spasms, otherwise! Medical condition lazy day or a care free one from this mentally-focused strain Punch, instances! Northern Lights strains high with a very nice head high and deter passionate trimmers strain is another complex from. Fill it with ice and shake it until cold down or the round ends these buds hold the,... Sativas, Fruit Punch DAYS indoors and is not a substitute for individual medical....
Jerry Nadler Twin Brother, Shooting In Rantoul, Il Today, Dana Loesch Advertisers, Log Cabin For Sale Brooksville, Fl, Ashby Funeral Home Obituaries, Articles S