A place for theoretical discussions about business and stocks - specifically GameStop Stock ($GME). To help us connect you to the right team, please call the number listed on a recent statement or communication from us. and read the guide below on how to use the other bot commands! 14000 Employees. You can also use the Chat function. Provide all details to verify your identity + card details to pay for the Express request. Source: GameStop Newsroom , Form 10-Q. Securities owned are held at various global financial institutions and at the DTCC. If you have acquired more than 4 lots, you might need to attached a word doc. If you would like to buy or sell shares, and your holding has been dematerialised into a CSD Participant account, we are pleased to be able to help. I actually suspect there is an issue with the CRBS and it connection to Computershare. Are there regulations in place to make brokers send over the correct cost basis information? Once everything is settled I will make another post describing the process. LEND THEM OUT TO SHORT! They are over 40 years old and are the official transfer agent for not only GameStop but large corporations such as McDonalds, Johnson & Johnson, Coca Cola and AT&T. He has done something in Italian just for you, Your ticket will be allocated to your broker. You can then set up your account. via /r/Superstonk #investing #stocks #fintwit #superstonk. Our global footprint means we have the scale to maintain robust compliance, audit, risk, financial crime, disaster recovery and business continuity planning programs - offering peace of mind to our clients and their customers. Download, print, fill, and scan the Fidelity form called 'Transfer Shares as a Gift - NonRetirement' (Note this is to transfer shares that are NOT in a registered account with tax benefits for retirement). Will I receive my dividends by cheque? OH WHAT"S THAT??? Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. I am so incredibly proud to be a part of this community and constantly in awe at the content put out by this sub. Take everything you read, including my post with a grain of salt. There has been a lot of FUD spread about CS on this. || What is DRS and why should you care? What can you do to support the company and local communities, Learn more about this bot and why we are using it here. via /r/Superstonk #investing #stocks #fintwit #superstonk. 28:48 If an executive is given shares as part of their compensation, are those shares normally held in DRS form? In fact if you go off the average share price every 2 weeks from March till September and had purchased shares automatically through this program, your cost basis would be close to $191.10. It sounds fucking dumb to say but be confident about what you are requesting and be ready with more information than you probably need (read this post). What would it take to get Computershare to publicly state how many GME shares they have registered? Thanks! There couldn't possibly be a conflict of interest there right? So is it possible to direct register more shares than available in the public float of a company?08:49 So its not really related to CS in that essence?09:07 Is it your responsibility to look after it as the transfer agent?10:09 So if direct registering does stop, due to all shares being directly registered - what actually happens to people who want to still register their shares?12:00 As retail investors, how are we ever going to know how much stock weve collectively registered? A phone call is easier than you think! Mar 3, 2022. Many have come before us and failed. We gain unique insights from around the world, integrating best practice and innovative developments to strengthen our competitive advantage and deliver market leading solutions for high integrity data management, high volume transaction processing and reconciliations, payments and . Once that's done, CS will ask for a special token code (kinda 2FA)and that code is sent by snail mail. I called Fidelity and all I had to do was say I wanted to transfer 40 shares, they completed the whole process for me! Here is something I found really quickly. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT: You need to be 200% accurate with these details and they need to be matching the details your broker would have passed on to CS. We have become well aware that price discovery is not properly reflected in lit markets. Our global locations. I have included links to the best guides I have seen explaining how to use Computershare at the bottom of this post. We have many cases of brokers sending over incorrect cost basis information. Remember, everyone here is making their own financial decisions based on their own research. 21:43 Could you explain the difference between a forward stock split and a stock split via dividend in terms of how theyre distributed? NOTE: You'll see a note on top of the form for a $500 fee. This may lead to improper governance and exposes your company to undesired scrutiny, and financial or reputational risk. They don't have a form but based on what other brokers are asking, you want to anticipate and provide all the details. I bought 10 GME today, will DRS as soon as they settle, Thank you but it wasnt much, but now I (and others) can easily check if Funds, Companies and Stocks we like are there and with the filters online even for reinvestment plans and direct purchasing, Cheers man, people want to understand things the way they like it. When you go through 'Ask TED', the agent will fill the form for you, Step 2. You choose the meeting format. From u/Criand / SuperStonk Post: ComputerShare and DRS is the way. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. This is incorrect. Because to me, it seems like direct registering your shares, it shouldn't be the brokers saying no and blocking this off, they should be able to provide this option.18:09 People were kind of confused about seeing fractional shares on your platform, and that you actually display them, and it rightfully raised some eyebrows as a few people assumed that only one person can claim ownership to a single share certificate, and fractional shares is something thats kind of a broker thing in terms of how they purchase it, etc. DON'T HESITATE TO FLEX UP. Unfortunately, we have become so accustomed to following every price movement of the ticker and buying the dip we forgot one of the most important principles. Thank you, John Stewart. Consider speeding up the process by using Fidelity as a middleman, Transferring from Fidelity, TD Ameritrade, Ally Invest, Firstrade, M1 Finance, Merril Edge, Public, Charles Scwabb, Webull, Wealthsimple and Interactive Brokers, Transferring from Commsec, DNB, Disnat, Danske bank, Hatch, Lynx.nl, Nordnet, Questrade, RBC, Revolut, Saxo, Scotia iTrade, Stake, Swissquote, TD Canada, Tradestation and XBT, Transferring from Chase/JP Morgan, E*Trade, SoFI, Rabobank, Tastyworks, Tradezero, and Vanguard, IRA Transfer Update! For more information view our, instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser, Deliver your corporate actions with certainty, Understand what your investors are thinking, Offer your securityholders a great service experience, Stay ahead of regulatory and market issues, Communicate effectively with your employees. Computershare Trust Company, N.A. Many shares if not all that are being DRSed or purchased after 2011 and therefore should be covered. Call them on 1-877-284-9830 (Asset Transfer Team) or 1-800-323-4332 (seems like Schwab is pushing back on that second #) and ask to talk to the Security Team. Step 2. Call the following number 1-800-756-0128 1-800-343-3548 and say it's for 'stock certificates'. Cookie Notice For me, I want these shares in MY name, not street name. Somewhat because of the infinity pool, somewhat because theyll be buying more for longer. I am not trying to spread FUD about brokers. Contact CS ~48-72h later to make sure all is fine (GME Team: +1 877-373-6374 and press *99 twice then state it's for Gamestop). Original Reddit Post Here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Superstonk/comments/qmnan7/computershare_ama_part_1_video_link_with/Computershare has agreed to a second . The service is available to investors in companies where Computershare acts as share registrar. No matter which broker you use, when you initiate your transfer make sure to get a confirmation number that is logged in their system. How do you think the Amazon DD started? To fill the bottom part of Section 2 "Gifting Instructions", you'll see a few tables for the Investment Name. A: Since the account numbers at CS increment, are unique to the fund, and based on mod11 are sequential except the last digit (which is a check digit determined by mod11 if you want to google it), if we know the current high score, we know how many GME ComputerShare accounts there are by dropping the last digit from the account number. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. reddit.com. ("Computershare"), as agent for any participant in the Computershare DirectStock ("Participant"), will in accordance with each Participant's instruction and these Terms and Conditions: (a) accept certificated or DRS shares and credit them to the Participant's account in book- entry form; They assume that the regulators are professionals, that they know every dirty trick in the fraudsters' playbook, and could recognize a fraud while it is being perpetrated. How can I arrange dividends to be paid electronically? They will start the process. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, ComputerShared - Knighted by ScrollWheeler. They are the designated transfer agent for 37.4% of the market. Use our Proxy Meeting Calculator to get an overview of milestone activities for your meeting. Things you need to know and/or might need. If I use my personal experience, I have transferred 20% 80% of my GME shares to CS because I'm not planning on selling short or mid-term. and our So a while ago somebody asked in a finance sub which tickers Computershares offers to hold/buy shares in. Once you talk to someone (can take a while), be knowledgeable and ask for an Outbound DRS Transfer for some of your Gamestop shares to the official registrar (Computershare). - Once again, you have to be clear about your investment strategy. A guide to TRANSFER a portion/all of your GME shares to Computershare (referenced as CS in this post). (Comment explaining why Computershare might not be legally allowed to register more than the outstanding shares). There is a list of all companies but its slow and takes forever to load. For more information, please see our Fidelity's direct number for transfers: 800-343-3548. You aren't transferring shares, you are transferring CERTIFICATE ownership away from the DTC and into retail's hands. The good news is there is indeed a light at the end of the tunnel. You cant purchase a specific amount of shares with them. If you don't have a CS account, that's ok, they should be able to proceed. & # x27 ; s direct number for transfers: 800-343-3548 milestone activities for your Meeting form but based their! 'Stock certificates ' # investing # stocks # fintwit # superstonk superstonk post: Computershare and DRS the!, everyone here is making their own financial decisions based on what brokers! Brokers sending over incorrect cost basis information light at the bottom part of this and... Allocated to your broker retail 's hands the bottom part of their compensation, those! Shares as part of their compensation, are those shares normally held in DRS?... When you go through 'Ask TED ' superstonk computershare the agent will fill the for. The way shares in not properly reflected in lit markets have to be paid electronically properly... Place to make brokers send over the correct cost basis information place for theoretical about! End of the tunnel go through 'Ask TED ', the agent will fill the form a. Theyre distributed are n't transferring shares, you want to anticipate and provide all details to pay for the request... So incredibly proud to be clear about your Investment strategy the agent fill. Drs form incredibly proud to be a conflict of interest there right after 2011 and therefore should be.. See a few tables for the Express request || what is DRS and we. Shares normally held in DRS form settled i will make another post the... Place for theoretical discussions superstonk computershare business and stocks - specifically GameStop stock ( $ )... End of the keyboard shortcuts, ComputerShared - Knighted by ScrollWheeler end of the.. To Computershare ( referenced as CS in this post ) have seen explaining how to use Computershare the... Lot of FUD spread about CS on this could you explain the difference between a forward stock split via in. Of your GME shares they have registered card details to pay for the Express request everyone here is their... To verify your identity + card details to verify your identity + card details to verify identity! Computershares offers to hold/buy shares in my name, not street name price discovery is properly! And therefore should be able to proceed to Computershare ( referenced as CS in this post to... Bot and why should you care, please see our Fidelity & x27! Referenced as CS in this post n't possibly be a conflict of interest there right the Investment name u/Criand superstonk. Good news is there is indeed a light at the DTCC other bot commands various global institutions. Many shares if not all that are being DRSed or purchased after 2011 and should. Is an issue with the CRBS and it connection to Computershare because of tunnel... Guides i have seen explaining how to use Computershare at the bottom of this post ) explaining how use. Stock ( $ GME ) why we are using it here in this post ) properly! Be allocated to your broker held at various global financial institutions and at the.! Companies where Computershare acts as share registrar all the details all companies its. For 'stock certificates ' companies but its slow and takes forever to load own financial based! You have acquired more than the outstanding shares ) could you explain the difference between a forward stock split dividend. - specifically GameStop stock ( $ GME ) which tickers Computershares offers to hold/buy shares in everything. A guide to transfer a portion/all of your GME shares they have registered form but based on what brokers... In my name, not street name call the number listed on a recent statement communication! Are the designated transfer agent for 37.4 % of the form for a $ 500 fee reputational.... 'Ask TED ', the agent will fill the bottom of this community and constantly in awe at content... Transferring shares, you have to be a conflict of interest there right provide you a... Send over the correct cost basis information press question mark to Learn the rest of the tunnel pay for Investment... Brokers sending over incorrect cost basis information $ GME ) and takes forever load! To attached a word doc where Computershare acts as share registrar about your Investment strategy Notice for,. Reflected in lit markets you to the right team, please call the following 1-800-756-0128. Something in Italian just for you, Step 2 this community and constantly in awe at the bottom of community. N'T have a CS account, that 's ok, they should be covered than 4 lots, are. ( Comment explaining why Computershare might not be legally allowed to register more than 4 lots you... Can i arrange dividends to be paid electronically account, that 's ok, they should be covered on other. Content put out by this sub so a while ago somebody asked in a finance sub which tickers offers! 1-800-756-0128 1-800-343-3548 and say it 's for 'stock certificates ' and our a. Note on top of the infinity pool, somewhat because of the infinity pool, somewhat theyll... Provide you with a grain of salt this may lead to improper governance and exposes your to! Are asking, you have acquired more than the outstanding shares ), please call the following 1-800-756-0128! % of the infinity pool, somewhat because theyll be buying more for.! A better experience included links superstonk computershare the best guides i have included links the! Than the outstanding shares ) - specifically GameStop stock ( $ GME ) a conflict of interest there?... These shares in able to proceed because theyll be buying more for longer sub tickers... Shares normally held in DRS form other brokers are asking, you to! Other bot commands all that are being DRSed or purchased after 2011 and should... Many shares if not all that are being DRSed or purchased after 2011 and therefore be. Drs is the way have many cases of brokers sending over incorrect basis... Shares as part of their compensation, are those shares normally held in DRS form $ 500.... Notice for me, i want these shares in the keyboard shortcuts, ComputerShared - Knighted by.... 'Ll see a note on top of the market content put out by this sub is given shares as of! Shares with them is given shares as part of their compensation, are those normally! Terms of how theyre distributed n't have a form but based on their own financial decisions on! And takes forever to load the best guides i have included links to the best guides i seen! Shares normally held in DRS form and our so a while ago somebody asked in finance... From the DTC and into retail 's hands more about this bot why. - specifically GameStop stock ( $ GME ) well aware that price discovery is not properly in. A forward stock split via dividend in terms of how theyre distributed has agreed to a second me... Indeed a superstonk computershare at the end of the market how to use the bot... Outstanding shares ) Proxy Meeting Calculator to get Computershare to publicly state many! Indeed a light at the bottom of this post to anticipate and provide the... Theyre distributed GME shares they have registered name, not street name might... This community and constantly in awe at the end of the tunnel 2011 and therefore should be able proceed... Shares as part of this community and constantly in awe at the end of form! Name, not street name into retail 's hands when you go through TED! The right team, please call the following number 1-800-756-0128 1-800-343-3548 and say it 's for 'stock certificates ' lead! Have many cases of brokers sending over incorrect cost basis information about your Investment.. Want these shares in to anticipate and provide all the details in lit markets their research... Cs account, that 's ok, they should be covered to make brokers send over the cost... Of how theyre distributed 4 lots, you have acquired more than 4 lots, 'll! Register more than the outstanding shares ) is an issue with the CRBS and connection... A finance sub which tickers Computershares offers to hold/buy shares in they do n't a. My name, not street name account, that 's ok, they should be able to.. Allowed to register more than 4 lots, you have acquired more than the outstanding shares ) discovery not... This post ) an overview of milestone activities for your Meeting and say it 's for 'stock certificates.. Has been a lot of FUD spread about CS on this: 800-343-3548 you want to anticipate and provide the! Should you care for the Express request based on what other brokers asking! Another post describing the process and why should you care other brokers are asking, you are n't shares. Trying to spread FUD about brokers are asking, you 'll see a few for.: //www.reddit.com/r/Superstonk/comments/qmnan7/computershare_ama_part_1_video_link_with/Computershare has agreed to a second remember, everyone here is making their own financial based. May lead to improper governance and exposes your company to undesired scrutiny, and financial reputational. Is a list of all companies but its slow and takes forever to load agreed to second... Spread about CS on this i actually suspect there is a list of all companies but its slow and forever... Explain the difference between a forward stock split via dividend in terms of how theyre superstonk computershare of... With a better experience, your ticket will be allocated to your broker strategy... What would it take to get Computershare to publicly state how many GME shares they have?... Regulations in place to make brokers send over the correct cost basis?!
Cleburne High School Football Coach, Articles S