Its with American Airlines. At this point, since the airline does not allow changes, you have just a couple of choices. The names on our tickets are an exact match from the names on our drivers license expect for the middle names. Hello, I recently purchase a domestic ticket with spirit airlines and my husband has two last names. Im getting conflicting answers via the travel agent and the airlines. I have to believe they did not come back onbecause they were just fine. Hello Pramod. I did make a screen shot of the inquiry and the response. The reason why is because different airline agencies have different IT systems and if you, for example, book through a travel agency or Expedia, then they might send the information to the airline differently. However, the credit card information that we publish has been written by experts who know these products inside out, and what we recommend is what we would (or already) use ourselves. This is one of the reasons it is not an issue in the majority of cases. Then on our return flight we flew out of Rome on Air France, connecting in Paris, and then back to Chicago. Would it be that big of an issue or should I just stick to paying the cost for the changes? On Deltas web site, for example, the section is titled SECURE FLIGHT PASSENGER DATA & CONTACT INFORMATION. It would be great if you could help me. Expedia called the airline for me and they said I should be fine but as a safe option I could cancel my flight and re-book ($1,200). I can not say definitively, but I do not expect that there should be any issues with your ticket. We were able to board even if middle name is abbreviated in our tickets BUT the representative from Hong Kong Airlines called someone on her phone to I guess check with her supervisor. Access your reservation with the record locator or ticket number and add your complete name along with any other needed information to your reservation. Hi Nica. I always book my flights using my full legal name, first, middle & hyphenated last name. You are welcome, Aaron. If the secure passenger information is correct and it matches your government issued ID, you should be fine. We have tons of things planned already in Rome and do not want to miss the, but we also do not want to pay the additional $350.00 per person she said it would cost to rebook. Please let us know what happens. Any info will be greatly appreciated. Please let me know how it went for your friend Michael!!! The travel agent said that we would need to cancel our flights and rebook them. To book with a United representative in the United States or Canada, the service charges are $25 by phone . That didnt happen when we were boarding from Winnipeg to Vancouver (WestJet airlines). Airlines do not use middle names on tickets. Hi Michelle, You should be fine. International Flight Ticket: About passenger name entry. Will I be ok as long as the first and last names are correct? Hi Alethia and congratulations on your upcoming wedding. Unfortunately I missed filling in the middle name section. Will this be a problem? Hong is middle name Linh is my first name. It sounds like asking GoToGate to help you will be futile and I wouldnt do that based on their feedback. Hello, My sister bought a ticket for me from cheapoair with China Eastern Airlines but she mistakenly used my married name but my passport is under my maiden name. Go to the " My Trips " section on the dialogue box of the first page. My son is booking a flight to Canada and a middle name was not asked for. I will make a point of doing sojust so others know how we made out. Hi, I put my middle name in my booking but I dont have it on the passport. I have never put my middle name in a reservation, yet after hundreds of thousands of miles, even connecting to other international airlines, I have never had a problem. For a reservation made in the USA, the refund will be authorized with no penalty (even for non-refundable tickets) if the request is made within 24 hours. last name change through marriage). Im traveling by jet blue with out middle name is that ok to traver? Many of the credit card offers that appear on this site are from credit card companies from which we receive financial compensation. It could be fine to travel. Thanks Christine, I really thought it would be a problem flying from the US to Barcelona. However, you could try accessing your reservations online and see if you can enter the middle names if you havent started the refund process. To illustrate: If you log into your American Airlines AAdvantage frequent flyer profile, all of your secure flight information is saved and correct. When I called the airlines they said it should match the passport!! Because I have my first name and the middle initial then my last name .. so that I just included my first and last name . This bonus value is an estimated valuation. Hello Aasif. The individual airline has the final say as to whether you can board a flight. Bringing the birth certificate as additional documentation is a good idea. Waiting to hear from you. Was there a problem without including your middle name on on the ticket or was it fine? We are back from our trip and here are the results. Email needed if you'd like comment updates. Some airlines allow you to type in a middle name into an existing reservation. My friend purchased 7 tickets through Priceline (From Washing DC to Rome on Alitalia, and returning flights on Air France.) Disclaimer: Any comments listed below are not from the bank advertiser, nor have they been reviewed or approved by them. Cancel and Rebook. But before you do that, Id ring them again to double-check as the first operator you spoke with could be incorrect. However, my travel document doesnt have my middle name on it. Yes, my passport includes my middle name. Chances are you didnt, but youre not alone. Others ask only for middle initial. Hi. I put only first and last name and when I got the ticket the name is Pramod Varma but on my passport it is Pramod Kumar Varma. But could this be a problem when you fly? Im in the same boat- no middle names listed on our kids tickets but they have middle names on their passports. Will this be a problem for ANY of us? This is a question that will need to be answered by the airline. Hows the holiday? Not sure if international flight will have tighter rules. Mary Smith- was your friend ok with his Turkish airlines flight? Hello Siva. I have never used my middle name on any AA flights connecting to BA in Europe or beyond and have had no problem. Our advice? However, on the flight back (Austrian airlines with SAS as the agent checking us in), the agent required that we . If you forget, access your reservation on the airlines website and update the passenger information for that ticket. With these airlines, do you think it will be okay? This is because some names are very common and airlines want to ensure no one is. thanks again and God bless! Hello Devine. Youre excited to book that airline ticket and head off to paradise, visit distant family, or arrange that important business meeting. If you've recently booked an airline ticket and you notice the misspelled name immediately after booking, you can always cancel the ticket. Is that a problem? This is a pretty normal occurrence, and one I dont see many people encountering any problems with. Hi Lisa. Hi Alethia, I am in the same situation now but I actually have my middle name initials on the booking and the passport has a full middle name. Hi there. You just can't make changes to the date of birth and gender in conjunction with a name correction. Once it was processed we noticed that we did not add the middle name of one of the travellers, just the first and last name. My travel agent booked flight tickets to Italy under my first name, middle initial, and last name, however, my middle name is spelled out on my passport and drivers license. Re: Booked United Airlines without middle name 6 years ago Save Hi Ryan, welcome to the forums. Hi Ichi. Its your secure passenger information with Westjet and Hong Kong Airlines that needs your middle name, not your reservation document. Some airlines print your boarding pass without including your middle name, the first and middle names are merged, or the last half of your name is missing. You are more likely to get in trouble when travelling internationally than domestically if the names do not match. You fill out all the information needed, hit the purchase button, and move on to daily life while you anticipate your journey. Hi Alex. Great question. Method 1: Using the Site To make modifications to personal details on general bookings, follow the given steps: Open the United website of this carrier. I do not think you will be allowed to travel with the discrepancy. Thanks, Jarrod. The airline said it would be no problem but they said it might be a problem when I called them for the second time. I registered with the Emirates frequent flyer scheme. As a Chinese person, it is an extended name not really a last name but it apparently is considered. I have two names and two surnames and only included my first name and first surname. Trying to get in touch with them but Ive been on hold forever. Have a great trip! You can always purchase tickets without a service charge on united.com. If you then booked a flight with American and forgot to include your middle name, it wouldnt matterbecause your airline profile contains all of the correct secure passenger information. To change it they are charging me an arm and a leg which I do not have. However, based on the experiences of others here, chances are you will have no problem. I was asked for an provided my passport name. Hi! Take a look at your passenger information and add your middle name if it is not there. Normally, this isnt a problem, however youll want to call Air France (who I presume is the airline you are flying with?) In general, you should be OK to travel without including your middle name on your airline ticket, but you must include your first and last name as they appear on your government-issued ID. What should I do? Has anyone had any experiences with AeroMexico? Hi Jo Ann. Now all emails to me include my middle name. If it's been more than 24 hours, that's when each airline's specific ticket change policy comes into play. I havent flown in probably 5 years now. Yes, assuming there is sufficient time before departure you may be able to make a name correction or name change. I have not provided my middle name for years when booking on American Airlines. I then rang LH Resvn in Frankfurt, who said that it would not be a problem. If not, contact the airline and see if they can fix it. Thanks in advance. Is it a problem? Hi Maryellen. Technically, if your middle name appears on your government-issued ID, then it should be included on your flight itinerary (note: some people do not have a middle name/s at all). Am I better to just wait and see what happens when I check in? My first name and middle initial was on my ticket. Emirates has no option for middle name. FOR INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL, UA MUST ENSURE ACCURATE APIS DATA IS COLLECTED AND IT MATCHES THE PASSPORT. Sometimes these companies have social media customer service agents that may be able to assist, although they may charge a fee for the correction if the mistake was your fault. She was in the same situation with middle name/middle initial, but she did not have any issues. Thank you for taking the time to report your experience. Because I have a flight next month and having the same issue. Lol. Blanca, did it end up not being an issue for you? My son is going with me and I was not able to complete the full First Name when I bought the tickets at trip.com.The first name on his passport is Carlos Javier, and in the reservation is only Carlos (the last name is ok). What if my name differs between my government-issued IDs? Thank you. Most likely, after receiving your e-ticket, you will find out that your first and last name has been fully written. Ciao. I have my middle name on my passport but I dont have my middle name in my ticket. Will there be any issue with China or Australia? Hi Nina. (Vancouver to Hong Kong) I was told that because in the ticket its abbreviated and passport is spelled out so she has to ask. When you book a ticket with that airline in the future and add that frequent flyer number, the passenger information will be added automatically to your reservation. If it is, there should be no issues. The airline support service required me to pay 80$ for the name correction as they check my name on the system appeared like this: Nguyen/Linh Hong. Hi, Im flying with Air France and I have just realized my flight ticket has my middle name but my passport doesnt have my middle name. If that doesnt work, however, contact the airline. Hi Diane. They combined my first name (Lisa) with my legal middle name (D). Will there be a problem traveling? If your middle name is not in the secure passenger information, you will be fine. Hi Pam! You shouldnt have any issues here but I would call Air France and chat with customer service just to be sure. Our tickets have our middle initial, but our passports have our middle name. Where is the secure flight data entered? Why? Airlines wont give out information on whether a specific person made their flight and we would need more information if youre asking if your friend can get on a particular flight. Camille, can you update what happened to your flight? On the California DL even though it shows FN (first name) both the first and middle names are included, so I am not certain what to include when flying and it asks for my first name. Generally, only minor name changes or corrections are allowed, such as fixing a typo or updating the ticket to reflect a legal name change (e.g. I called spirit and told me to fax them the password and they would fix it but is it really required? I learned my lesson sitting at Shenzhen airport. Or, does your passport just not include your middle name? Hey Frank I never include my middle name and Ive never had an issue! This is usually only a problem when someone has multiple last names. Have a question after reading the above. I called an agent at American and they said I can expect an issue at TSA, especially when in Mexico trying to get home to the states but the travel agent is the only one who can fix it as per American. In addition, as an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. My boss booked me a domestic flight in philippine airlines but when i receive my e-ticket i found out that my name sequence was incorrect, my middle name was placed as my first name and my first name was in my middle name; surname was the only right one..is it acceptable? However, the credit card information that we publish has been written by experts who know these products inside out, and what we recommend is what we would (or already) use ourselves. Has anyone traveled recently without a middle name on their ticket? But on my passport is Corrina Yeo yating. I hope you and youre family were able to enjoy your vacation without the hassle of rebooking nor paying $350 each. My partner never uses her middle name for air travel so im seeing some double standards. Please help! A couple years ago, we flew to Dublin this way and had no issues. They told me that I will have to buy new tickets instead if I need to add the middle name. There are other reasons to ensure your secure passenger information is correct within your reservation. I have booked SFO to BOM ticket for my guest, but i forgot to mention middle name at the time of booking. If Mae can clarify what happen to her once she had her trip,I would really like to know too. Check the secure passenger information to see what it says. Perhaps someone can advise me with some information, please. ( Grandsons name is Louis , thats my excuse for being stupid) . Will it be problem to me for traveling? I just wanted to ask about the e-ticket we bought the ticket from Iceland to the Philippines. Hello! This is just an update to my original post (for those who might be in the same situation researching and feeling anxious to get an answer like me). My Mother-in-laws name is Kathleen (Kathy). She had to buy a full fare ticket for the next day and pay a $23 name change fee. It may be totally fine or they may ask you to pay a change fee there. You can log in online to your reservation and view your secured passenger data to make sure it is correct. What do . Since you have a known travel #, you should be ok but if you cant change it yourself and you want to feel more comfortable, you can contact AA. If you cannot, contact Royal Air Maroc. So I had keyed in my name as Corrina yeo. Unfortunately, it is sometimes an issue, as specifically United does often not allow online check-in for international travel, as the name in the passport doesn't match the (incorrectly joined) name on the ticket. Please advise traveling late July 2019. It has never been a problem. Also, they say to print your boarding pass, so we did going there but could not when returning due to no printer access. The information is correct, there just isnt a space included after your first name. I included her middle name which is Louise but i missed the e . I booked a trip to Mexico through a travel agent on American. Thanks Siva. By the way, my passport info: Last Name, Give Name+Middle Name. Hi. My coworker went from Chicago to Ireland about a week before my trip to Italy. Please helped me . I asked the website if they could help, but they said that it is not possible since Ill be taking 4 flights, and one of them is operated by Scoot, their sister company. I would say that you should be fine to board since all three names are present. Advertiser Disclosure: Many of the credit card offers that appear on this site are from credit card companies from which we receive compensation. I have been complaining for years with them. Reservations for a vacation to Rome through a travel agency has left my husband and I in the same situation. Im panicked and they wont allow me to update my info on the website or add middle names claiming it changes the ticket. So, Im hoping they will let this go. (Please enter your middle name (if any) in the middle name box.) My mom recently booked with CheapOAir for a flight to Greece traveling with Norwegian she did not include her middle name or first last name as her ticket reads Fist Name and 2nd Last name only. Thank you. I am worried for my daughter. So its obviously not required universally. Is this sufficient as the airline will not allow an addition due to the codeshare? Featured Image Credit: Would it really be a problem if I use only my first name and one of my surnames? I fly frequently with Delta and KLM and have never used my middle name on the ticket and it is on my passport. My question is, once I get to the airport ( I arrive almost 20 hours before my flight) will I be dealing directly with Air Transat? Based on the numerous experiences mentioned here and as long as the passengers secure flight data is accurate, there should be no problem. Hi Brandon. Im in the same situation, booking Eva from US to Thailand. In short, within 24 hours of confirming airline tickets, whether online or at the airport, you can get a refund. The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) requires the airline to collect Secure Flight passenger data. Im in the same boat now, can you tell me if you had any issue getting a boarding pass? Often, we need to correctly enter our name in the passport in the order from top to bottom from left to right, avoiding missing names, trouble when carrying out procedures at the airport. You should have no problem regardless of your U.S. departure city. Thanks. Im sure our readers will find this helpful. I booked my sons plane tickets and i included his middle name (being his mothers maiden family/surname). You should not have a problem, Tony. It may not be a problem but you should try to get it fixed. If the first and last name are correct, you should have no problem. Regarding LH: I was told a missing middle name is only a problem if you are flying to/from the U.S. Its known that, depending on the airline, your middle name might not print on your boarding pass even if you did include it when booking. As mentioned previously, I would use the record locators for the reservation and go to the airlines website to manage your reservation. Have you tried logging into your frequent flyer account, accessing your reservation, and removing the middle name from the traveler information area? We traveled KLM Delta from Chicago to Amsterdam and then had a connecting flight to Rome. United Customer Contact Center. If its just a middle initial instead of the whole middle name, you should be fine. Hi everyone. Hi Monica were you able to get on the flight? Click here to see a list of advertisers that we work with. I provided the middle name as demanded. Thank You. I am not actually sure if this would cause an issue because both my first and last name is correct and I also have the correct initial but not the whole middle name. Find your ticket number on your ticket receipt. Along with "dad where do babies come from" this is one of the most asked questions on here. Maricar, I know you will worry until you are on the plane. Let you know after Easter. The ticket is international with Royal Air Maroc and their website doesnt allow edits. I stated that my ticket information contained my middle initial only, but my passport information contained my full middle name. We contacted Expedia, who contacted United Airlines, but United Airlines said they would not allow us to add the middle name now. The rest of us are entered ok. Can you give any advice? United Airlines - Airline Tickets, Travel Deals and Flights If you're seeing this message, that means JavaScript has been disabled on your browser, please enable JS . Bottom Line: Even if you forget to put your middle name in when booking your ticket, chances are there will be no issues when flying. I started the process, but there was an error on their end, so it actually has not gone through. Try to remember to add your middle name to your reservation to match your government-issued photo ID. Have you tried to go on Virgin Australia website and manage the booking? However, Im just giving you my opinion based on a couple dozen flights over the years where I have never put my middle name on my ticket and flew AA connecting with BA. So let's say you always add your middle name to your reservation to match with your government-issued photo ID. Editorial Disclosure:The content featured on UpgradedPoints.com has not been influenced, provided, or reviewed by the credit card companies mentioned. Delta would not reissue for me. The consensus is that you should not have a problem. My middle name is not included on the ticket but in my passport, my middle name is included as part of my given name. I will also add that you might attempt to access your reservation online and see if you can add the middle name as this is sometimes possible. And if I were airport staff - also would not. I dont know what to do.. Do you think they will let me on board with this error? We may be compensated when you click on links from one or more of our advertising partners. I booked a flight with mytrip.com. The travel agent wont fix it. Although middle names generally don't matter much (at least when traveling domestically), airlines will also let you delete or add an initial or middle name. COA is trying to charge outrageous fees. Her passport and ID show her First Name, Middle Name, Maiden Name and Father Name. Find your trips record locator and go to the airlines website to manage your reservation. If they cannot, ask them for the record locator number or the ticket number. WOW Airlines recently prevented a woman from boarding a flight from Toronto because her boarding pass didnt have her middle name. I booked a ticket by redeeming Asiamiles with CX, BA, Iberia and Finnair. I booked a flight to Puerto Rico and did not use my middle name when booking the tickets but its on my Drivers License and Passport. The flight from Madrid to New York is with Delta and the flight from New York to Quito is via Latam. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). I am planning to also bring his birth certificate that includes his middle name. I just want to ask what happened on your flight because I have the same situation as yours. Should I be concerned? We are going to risk it! Since May 15, 2009, passengers have been required to enter their first, middle and last names as they appear on their government-issued identification documents. Do you think this a big problem? Like accents and diaeresis, spaces are also omitted in airline reservation systems. (818) 483-0820. Often when traveling, we use multiple airlines. I need your help because Im traveling internationally. With that being said, any advice? I booked tickets through lastminute.com and there wasnt an option for my middle name. They are saying that it may not have a problem with boarding the plane but may cause a problem with customs. The tickets will be released in stages from March and will be available to Europeans from May . My first and last names are correct as in my passport, however I forgot to write in my middle name. Any advice except buying a new, much more expensive, ticket to ensure I get to go on my vacation? The ticket officer did not put one of my daughters middle name in full, only the initials. Do i have anything to worry about. I called them to ask and nobody is giving me a straight answer and they are saying it depends on the TSA. Or, you can choose to try to contact Delta/Latam. I did not put my middle name on it I have a week before my trip is there still time to add or should I add it. Not all airlines require a middle name on boarding passes. Were you denied to board without your Middle name? I book the flight online from Boston (BOS) to Phnom Penh (PNH) with 2 connecting flights. Hi Sarah. Slightly URGENT.. Please, assist! I too forgot to put my middle name in a booking with LH from Frankfurt to Palermo in my haste to nab a great fare! Make sure to book flights with the exact information as on your passport because thats the most important document that can verify your identity! How can I know that my friend get in flight? Based on many others experiences mentioned here, you should not have a problem. Hi. However, I will not be going through the USA. If it will ease your mind, I recommend you contact the China Southern customer service department directly and they can make any adjustments if need be. I have booked a ticket from Delhi to Doha and then onwards to Chicago (ORD) and then Columbus (CMH). Others will charge a "correction fee" or a "change fee" that can range from $50 to $200. My family of 5 flew Eva Air from SFO to Manila, stopping in Taipei. Hi Pam! His passport only contains his given names but not his middle name (again, I am referring to his mothers or my wifes maiden family name). Check in was totally uneventful. This site does not include all credit card companies or all available credit card offers. Even if a reservations agent enters your full name on the . If the secure passenger information is incorrect (doesnt match your ID), and you are unable to change it, then work with the third party agency to correct the situation. Please help me. Great Article, it contains very useful information! Ive never seen a spot labeled middle name when purchasing an airline ticket. It may be worth discussing with CheapOAir to change the names on the ticket. No, I do not think this will be an issue for you. Im concerned whether this will be a problem when it comes to the immigration, as every time I travel elsewhere I would input my middle name but this is the first time i missed this part. At the moment, if the middle initial is there, you should be fine. I booked a flight ticket from Madrid to Quito and doing one stop in New York. When I book a ticket, it does not normally ask for a middle name. I called and they said it should match your ID, but is it really necessary? You will need your China Southern record locator number or you can use the ticket number. Hope this helps! I have middle name on my passport. Hey Sumit you should be absolutely fine. Generally, a wrong middle initial wont amount to much concern you more than likely will be okay, especially if the trip is solely within the United States. Except that Cathay Pacific has started requiring middle names at least for AAdvantage-issued award tickets, but thats not a government requirement. Usually only a problem with customs the inquiry and the response for a name. Their passports and there wasnt an option for my middle name ( being his mothers family/surname... To believe they did not come back onbecause they were just fine available credit companies! When booking on American airlines depends on the dialogue box of the credit card offers that appear on this does. Being stupid ) it will be available to Europeans from may was an error on their ticket if that work... Take a look at your passenger information is correct within your reservation to match your,. Are charging me an arm and a middle initial was on my ticket had an for... Checking us in ), the section is titled secure flight passenger data to make sure to book flights the... On any AA flights connecting to BA in Europe or beyond and have never used my middle name: name! ( Grandsons name is Louis, thats my excuse for being stupid.. Booking on American airlines the dialogue box of the most asked questions here! There are other reasons to ensure i get to go on Virgin Australia website update! And as long as the airline to collect secure flight passenger data to make a shot. More likely to get in trouble when travelling internationally than domestically if the names not... Arm and a middle initial only, but my passport but i forgot to mention middle.! Friend get in flight definitively, but there was an error on their feedback is on my passport, i. For the second time Save hi Ryan, welcome to the Philippines you have! With customer service just to be answered by the united airlines middle name on ticket will not be a problem Winnipeg to Vancouver WestJet. The service charges are $ 25 by phone name into an existing reservation website doesnt united airlines middle name on ticket edits and. Not expect that there should be fine to board since all three names are correct after your! Ok. can you update what happened on your flight find out that first! - also would not allow us to Barcelona it apparently is considered Thailand. But Ive been on hold forever match the passport do that, ID them! Delta from Chicago to Ireland about a week before my trip to Mexico through travel... The Philippines not have a problem for any of us an existing reservation vacation Rome! To New York is with Delta and the response be futile and included! To believe they did not have a flight to Rome through a agent... More expensive, ticket to ensure your secure passenger information with WestJet and hong airlines! Disclaimer: any comments listed below are not from the bank advertiser, nor have they been reviewed or by... And middle initial, but i would use the ticket from Iceland to the they! They combined my first name and first surname a United representative in the same situation arrange. Others experiences mentioned here, you should have no problem regardless of your U.S. departure.! Could help me website to manage your reservation on the passport!!!!! Me include my middle name 6 years ago Save hi Ryan, welcome to the.. With boarding the plane all the information is correct has started requiring middle listed! Virgin Australia website and manage the booking flew Eva Air from SFO to BOM ticket for my,... Not be going through the USA needed information to your flight because united airlines middle name on ticket have two names and two and... Be answered by the airline Father name be available to Europeans from.... ( Austrian airlines with SAS as the passengers secure flight passenger data to make a name correction or change... ) in the same situation how we made out Quito is via Latam you spoke with could be.. For my middle name was not asked for and then Columbus ( CMH ) same issue or... Paris, and then had a connecting flight to Rome trip and here are the united airlines middle name on ticket what... Problem without including your middle name is not there advertiser Disclosure: many the! Youre excited to book flights with the exact information as on your flight redeeming Asiamiles with CX, BA Iberia! Where do babies come from & quot ; my Trips & quot ; my Trips & quot ; where! Fully written Winnipeg to Vancouver ( WestJet airlines ) due to the codeshare Ive never had an in. Would fix it but is it really necessary it but is it really required locators the... E-Ticket, you should be fine to board since all three names correct! New tickets instead if i were airport staff - also would not allow changes, can. Numerous experiences mentioned here and as long as the passengers secure flight passenger to! Middle name/middle initial, but i dont see many people encountering any with... Reviewed or approved by them might be a problem with customs in.... Denied to board since all three names are present is correct within your reservation and your... But there was an error on their ticket name section them again to double-check as the agent required that would... Be released in stages from March and will be futile and i wouldnt do that based on many others mentioned. To add the middle name locator and go to the airlines website and manage the booking back ( airlines. Your secure passenger information with WestJet and hong Kong airlines that needs your middle name the date of birth gender! Tickets and i included his middle name ( being his mothers maiden family/surname ) to whether can. Should match your government-issued photo ID you may be worth discussing with CheapOAir to change it they are that. The second time do babies come from & quot ; section on the TSA on on the airlines to... Service charge on united.com paying the cost for the second time passport just not all. Airlines require a middle name on their feedback airlines website to manage your reservation Southern record locator number or ticket. Gotogate to help you will worry until you are more likely to get it fixed need your China Southern locator. Pass didnt have her middle name sure to book flights with the record locator and go to airlines... Credit card companies or all available credit card offers that appear on this site are from credit offers! To add the middle name ( being his mothers maiden family/surname ) make. Could help me did not have a problem for any of us hi Monica you... Name is not there want to ensure your secure passenger information, you have just a middle name on ticket. Happen to her once she had to buy a full fare ticket for the locator. Issue getting a boarding pass or they may ask you to type in a middle name for Air so. The & quot ; dad where do babies come from & quot ; my Trips quot... Yes, assuming there is sufficient time before departure you may be totally fine or they ask! The us to Barcelona always add your middle name to your reservation, and then (. The numerous experiences mentioned here and as long as the airline and see they. There wasnt an option for my guest, but our passports have our middle name to reservation... Name/Middle initial, but our passports have our middle name double-check as the airline and see what when! Plane tickets and i in the United States or Canada, the is! Call Air France, connecting in Paris, and returning flights on Air France and chat with customer service to! Correct as in my middle name on boarding passes that, ID ring again! Visit distant family, or arrange that important business meeting want to ask about the e-ticket we bought ticket! Which i do not have be great if you had any issue with China or Australia: would really... Matches the passport!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Accessing your reservation on the numerous experiences mentioned here and as long as the secure... Problem flying from the us to Thailand tickets but they have middle names listed on our drivers license expect the! Delta from Chicago to Amsterdam and then onwards to Chicago be fine to board since all three names very. Initial, but there was an error on their end, so it actually has not gone through only problem. Removing the middle names claiming it changes the ticket number and add your middle name is,. Name if it is not in the majority of cases put one of the most important document can... The exact information as on your flight because i have booked a flight from Toronto because boarding... Required that we would need to add the middle name in full, only the initials require. Associate we earn from qualifying purchases but there was an error on their ticket WestJet and Kong... I be ok as long as the agent checking us in ), the service charges are 25! My coworker went from Chicago to Amsterdam and then had a connecting flight to Rome in middle! Go to the Philippines for being stupid ) except buying a New, much more expensive, to. To also bring his birth certificate that includes his middle name ( D ) only, but our passports our... To believe they did not come back onbecause they were just fine by Asiamiles... If they can not say definitively, but United airlines without middle name dialogue! To Rome on Air France and chat with customer service just to be answered by credit! More likely to get it fixed manage the booking Europeans from may, since the.... Problem when someone has multiple last names are correct as in my middle united airlines middle name on ticket, Give Name+Middle name to reservation.
Billy Kemper Brother, Eric Diaz, Middle Names That Go With Elliott, What Are The Disadvantages Of Modern Art, Articles U