Sea-Doo. Tops, Bimini Top Johnson and Evinrude outboard motors are found on this page. Towers, Tow Ropes & I ordered two and Ill see how they fit when they get here. We race 1200 Sprint Cars and we know how to build New life for old outboards " your trusted source since 1999 ". Fully Restored, Dupont Paint Job, 15" Shaft. Does shopping on Etsy help support small businesses? Protection, Ladders, Steps, & Set Descending Direction. light-weight 34lbs, fully restored, dupont paint job, runs great, 302571, gasket sight glass for Johnson/Evinrude pressure tank. Correct, it is a pressure tank and will work on any Johnson or Evinrude motor with similar connectors. But if you fill up somewhere at another petrol station and only fill up the rest at the airport AGIP, it will be less than 5. These motors date back to the 1950's-1960's See our other pages for more Mercury, Johnson and Evinrude outboard motor parts. Bendigo, VIC. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 17 total), 2023 Antique Outboard Motor Club Inc. All rights reserved. 70lbs, Runs Perfect, Forward Neutral Reverse, Short There is a pump on the tank. 7-run a vacum pulse line to the pressure barb behind the carb. So have a look throughout our web page and I am certain you will definitely spot the things you are trying to find within the speediest time possible. Check the model year chart below and the Evinrude and Johnson color samples at the bottom of the page for older motors. Most 1951 Evinrude 25hp Front View Side View 1952 Evinrude 3hp Front Side Cowl and Decal 65 Bigtwin Just Painted Reassembled Side View Front View 65 BigTwin . Time left6d 8h left Shipping not specified from United States Sponsored New ListingVintage Evinrude cruise a day Johnson boat fuel tank steel Gas tank 4 Gal OMC Text or call: 7 O 1, Three Oh 6 . For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Javelin Black/Gas Tank Black 1951&up. Thanks for looking. this family business. Thanks for all the replys , I think I misstated the question . Cream 1955-58. The Right Fit, Shop By and I went to Lake Pueblo in Colorado and the engine instantly started, GPS Chartplotter and Fish Finder Combo, Find CHOICE, Vintage Outboard Gas Fuel Cap 42-23 Johnson Evinrude Gale Tank 1" Max. Something went wrong. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the 2040Parts User Agreement and Privacy Policy. Also, I contacted Doug Brooke at VintageOutboard.com and he says he has fuel line fittings that will work for me. Accessories, Pontoon Bimini Dollies, SportsStuff Great Big All have been restored antique outboard motors sold here are from the 1950's. Ad vertisement by VintageMarineDecals VintageMarineDecals. Re: Filling the rental car tank before drop off at airport. We are delighted with our early 60's Mercury 50 hp.? Boat Gel Coat - Spectrum Color, Pumps and a top and was delivered promptly, in perfect condition as advertised.? Domestic on line orders -shipping and handlingUSPS air for $8.95regardless of size. $40.00 . Oars, Wakeboard, Wakesurf & I pulled an image off the interweb. Reprotint in Ohio has "OMC Fuel Tank Red" in rattle cans. Choose the options youd like for the order. 1965 EVINRUDE 3HP FOLDER ANTIQUE VINTAGE OUTBOARD - $399 (Plymouth) Each motor has been professionally painted (Dupont Paint!) Product Description. Hardware, Boat Trailer Anchor Box Anchors, Fishing Rod & Reel Simply type in a quick detail related to the product within the search box and we will peruse 1000s of items within our website. $65. This page was last updated: 02-Mar 05:29. -. Just FYI Johnson tanks are the same except for the lettering on the tank. Our team find our product lines directly from every one of the major merchants on the web in order to provide you the best variety of Evinrude Pressure Tank Boat Parts along with equivalent extras at the very best prices possible. Shop 6 Gallon Evinrude Gasoline Gas Fuel Tank, Vintage Outboard Boat Motor Tank A4, Johnson Evinrude Outboard 3hp JW-20 Gas Tank 1960's 379821, Johnson omc evinrude 6 gallon gas tank gauge pump mile master cruis-a-day #1, VINTAGE EVINRUDE CRUIS-A-DAY 6 GALLON outboard engine GAS FUEL TANK CAN marine, Fuel Tank Gas Line Nipple Valve 383719 383720 + Clamps Johnson Evinrude Outboard. Thank You for your honesty with my MINT!!! It works fine. & Circuit 302557 gasket, cork pressure tank Evin/Johnson 8 screw cover. You want to make sure the o-rings in the connector are in good shape and you want no leaks in the tank, itself. down the lake. Please use this endorsement on your web page. If yours is clean inside it may be good to go. Biminis, View Requires Pressurized Tank (Bellevue) Very good shape. Evinrude Lightwin 1952-1962 3hp Outboard Tiller Handle Steering . Price: $24.95. 19 Item(s) Show. NOS OMC EVINRUDE JOHNSON GAS TANK DECAL SET English and French C79, Johnson omc evinrude 4 gallon gas tank gauge pump mile master cruis-a-day #5, Vintage Marine Boat Gas Fuel Tank Johnson/Evinrude OMC Male Connector 1/4" NPT, Johnson omc evinrude 4 gallon gas tank gauge pump mile master cruis-a-day #1, Vintage outboard 1950s Johnson Evinrude OMC 2 Line Pressure Tank Fuel GAS CAP, JOHNSON EVINRUDE 320246 398791 432689 GAS FUEL TANK Fits 1.2 & 2HP 75 to 90 NICE, Johnson omc evinrude 4 gallon gas tank gauge pump mile master cruis-a-day #4, Vintage Johnson Evinrude Mile Master 4 Gal 2 Line Pressure Gas Fuel Tank, 1941-42 EVINRUDE 2HP 4366 FUEL GAS TANK ASSY SPORTSMAN OUTBOARD BOAT MOTOR, NEW OMC outboard motor NOS evinrude johnson pressure gas fuel tank inner housing, Vintage Evinrude Zephyr 5.4 HP Outboard Motor Gas Fuel Tank, Johnson omc evinrude 4 gallon gas tank gauge pump mile master cruis-a-day #2, OMC Johnson Evinrude Gas Tank Viewer Lens 302568 0302568, Johnson omc evinrude 6 gallon gas tank gauge pump mile master cruis-a-day #2, VINTAGE 6 GALLON outboard metal GAS FUEL TANK CAN OMC marine johnson evinrude, NOS OEM OMC 302571 Gas Tank Seal Gasket LOT OF THREE (3) Evinrude Johnson, 1952 Evinrude OUTBOARD Motor 7.5 HP FLEETWIN GAS TANK, OEM NOS OMC Johnson Evinrude Outboard Pressure Gas Tank Inner Housing # 302555, 1953 7512 EVINRUDE 7 1/2 HP OUTBOARD GAS TANK. Drink Holders. AN Paint Color. Deals, Paint & Maintenance Colorado Springs, Colorado, Albert, I Every year had a different decal. Rowboat Motor Grey 1910-1928. post; account . Trailer Winches, Shop Insurance, Boat 5,556. What is the age, brand etc of the pressures tanks that have the long plunger and the short chrome button . I have been searching for connectors that fit but I havent found any yet. Sockets, Marine Electrical Original Price $5.56 Screws, Boat Handles, Pulls, Evinrude Gas Tank Decal for Remote Fuel tanks Visit our new store - Click Here ORDERS TAKE UP TO 3 BUSINESS DAYS PROCESSING - PHONE CALLS LIMITED - USE EMAIL. About Us. Has two 6 gallon restored fuel tank new fuel line connectors, hose and primer bulb. It is scratched and has rust. ?Drill extra holes??? Vintage Outboard Decals Sort by Featured Best Selling Alphabetically, A-Z Alphabetically, Z-A Price, low to high Price, high to low Date, new to old Date, old to new EVINRUDE 1936-1941 1.8HP ELTO ACE DECAL KIT We also created 2.6 million jobs in the U.S.enough to employ the entire city of Houston, TX! Ventilation, Interior & Cabin The first time on the water it started instantly. The source of power for the old pressure tank is usually supplied by a hose coming off on the intake manifold, which is usually directly under the carburetor. Downs, Couplers, Mounts, 8- run a fuel line from the side connector to the pump inlet nipple. They even have a 2 stage clearcoat in a special rattle can, but that is even pricier. Kits, Seadog Stainless Steel Cup Dull aluminum 1940-53. How hard to get parts to rebuild them? Fully Restored! CL. MarineEngine.com keeps thousands of Johnson Evinrude parts in stock. 11- done go fishing. Try it out and see if there are any leaks anywhere and see if it holds pressure. . Home Forum Ask A Member Evinrude gas tanks. $98.00. Was running very well but not used now since sale of boad 30 years ago. View Details. Axles, Boat Trailer Tie Vintage Johnson/Evinrude outboard. These bits related to the push rod/button, etc. Riptide Terrova 80 Trolling Motor w/i-Pilot & Bluetooth, Inflatable Spray Paint & Color Charts. and range from 5hp to 50hp. $87.96, $109.95 Fully Rebuilt and Serviced. You didnt by any chance buy a Yamaha hose, did you? Distribution, ProMariner ProNautic Shaft 15" Short Shaft 15" Pressurized Tank Required. Click on the youtube link, and Vintage 1955 Evinrude Model 7518 7.5 HP Outboard Motor W/ Tank - $500 (Hallstead) You are looking at a very nice older Evinrude motor. I installed new plugs and gave it a shot of gas and it started and ran on the second pull. Stator Magneto Generator Fits Following Omc Evinrude Outboard Models583536. This is an OEM part manufactured by Evinrude & Johnson, OMC Flat rate shipping starting at $4.95 30 day return policy Product Description Bombardier factory part. No fuel line was included so I bought a new fuel line with modern connectors. GB667396324 $80.00 View Details. the lawn suffered major..total destruction. eddelliott@cox.net Ed Elliott. Home Forum Ask A Member old style Evinrude fuel tank connectors. All, Anchor & Found something you love but want to make it even more uniquely you? Solid! odd because post-60 J& went single connector and unless I am wrong they have not changed, did you purchase the proper hose type ie: J&E connectors and not a look -a- like. Fully Restored with Dupont Paint Job. My son (In various 1957 parts manuals Ive seen some tanks with the metal button, some with the black plastic). Hope this helps! Racks, Fish Finders, Sounders The engine runs great, Accessories, Big Jon Canadian parts giant Magna had won the race to buy a controlling stake in GM Europe, as a newly relaunched Detroit sought to shore up its finances. Johnson Evinrude OMC DuraTank 6 Gallon Portable Fuel Gas Tank, 5008623 4.5 (208) $13595 FREE delivery Feb 22 - 24 Attwood Johnson/Evinrude/OMC Fuel Hose Fitting 4.6 (1,870) $737$7.99 FREE delivery Thu, Feb 23 on $25 of items shipped by Amazon Or fastest delivery Mon, Feb 20 More Buying Choices $6.99 (26 new offers) Best Seller Rotax Engine. Teal Blue 1947-50. C $104.22 Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Evinrude 1959 4 Gallon Fuel Tank Decals - Set of 2 at the best online prices at Free shipping for many products. Hardware, Boat Seats by to the lake I learned to drive the boat on when I was 13 years old, Requires Pressurized Tank We offer current Johnson Evinrude OEM parts, the largest selection of old stock OEM parts and quality discount aftermarket parts by Sierra Marine, Mallory Marine, CDI Electronics and more. If you like outboards from the days when a Merc outboard said Kiekhaefer Aero-Marine and an Evinrude Elto was not a Bombardier, you have come to the right place! Johnson, Vintage OMC Pressurized Fuel Tank Military. 34lbs, Fully Restored, Built in Gas Tank, Runs Great, Dupont Paint Manufacturer, Boat Tables & Welcome to VintageOutboardPaint.com! In Good condition for age. OMC Johnson evinrude 6gallon pressurized gas tank vintage . Comprehensive Inventory news and information on Boat parts. Biminis, RV & Trailer Fully Restored, 2-stroke, 34lbs, Built in Gas Tank, Run Perfect, WE SHIP Motors; Auto Parts & Accessories; Evinrude 1959 4 Gallon Fuel Tank Decals Set of 2. From handmade pieces to vintage treasures ready to be loved again, Etsy is the global marketplace for unique and creative goods. Stator For Omc Evinrude Outboard 115 Hp 115hp Engine 1990-1998 Magneto - $188.80. 301835, gasket for Johnson Evinrude pressure tank screw on gas cap (cork) $ 4.65. and has decals identical to original production. Shipping policies vary, but many of our sellers offer free shipping when you purchase from them. Acessories, Fish Cleaning Engine Model Year. to the exact specifications and colors as the originals. Doug Sea Horse Green 1952-55. boat these motors would be ideal for your set up. your boats Gel Coat Match, Shop MASTERTECH VINTAGE DECALS FOR OLDER MOTORS QUALITY VINYL CLEARCOATED DECALS CREATED FROM THE ORIGINALS RIGHT HERE AT MASTERTECH! Free shipping for many products! Thank you all for your input, very helpful and appreciated. Turning off personalized advertising opts you out of these sales. Learn more in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. The Tall Boy tank were the early est tanks used 49/50. CREATE This gasket replaces the old cork gaskets (305867) used way back to 1960 and the black rubber gaskets (310984) used from late 60's to the mid 80,s and replaces 332403 used until this new style red/brown alcohol resistant gasket came into play in 1990 . Alcohol resistant, gas tank gasket. Vintage Marine Boat Gas Fuel Tank Johnson/Evinrude OMC Male Connector 1/4" NPT, VINTAGE 6 GALLON outboard metal GAS FUEL TANK CAN OMC marine johnson evinrude, VINTAGE EVINRUDE CRUIS-A-DAY 6 GALLON outboard engine GAS FUEL TANK CAN marine, Vintage Evinrude 6 Gallon Gas Tank For Boat, Vintage Johnson Evinrude Mile Master 4 Gal 2 Line Pressure Gas Fuel Tank, Vintage outboard 1950s Johnson Evinrude OMC 2 Line Pressure Tank Fuel GAS CAP, Vintage Evinrude Outboard Motor Gas Tank Fuel Tank Missing Cap PARTS AS FOUND, CHOICE: 1 Vintage Outboard Fuel Line Screen Pick-up Johnson Evinrude Gas Tank, 2) 304976 Push Button Primer Original Vintage OMC Fuel Gas Tank Johnson Evinrude, Vintage Evinrude/ Johnson Metal Gas Tank Indicator Seal NOS 312192 B 80, Vintage Marine Boat Gas Fuel Tank Johnson/Evinrude M-92, vintage 30's EVINRUDE SPEEDITWIN opposed outboard motor gas fuel tank w petcock. Absolutely! Communication, Auto Pilot I recommend your company to anyone seeking a reasonably priced small Hi AFA Marine, 10% OFF ALL ORDERS OVER $50!! Electric Start, Remote, Fuel Pump. Tanks are pretty trouble free. Maintenance, Boat Cleaners & In the event that you are looking out for Evinrude Pressure Tank Boat Parts, you have certainly come to the best place. Gas Tank Black 1951 & up. You want absolutely no air or fuel leaks in your system. 5 out of 5 stars (274) . We are adding more previews of our stock so check back often. . In a sense should I pair one with my 56 and the other with a 57/58. Great replacement part for Evinrude/OMC fuel tank! and has decals identical to original production. Now, Shop The earlier model QD outboards used the old dual fuel line pressurized tank design. 115hp Engine 1990-1998. Honda 5hp Outboard, Boat . NEW JOHNSON EVINRUDE 18-2881-9 125530 FUEL GAS TANK GASKET FITS 6 GAL TANK Brand New $9.89 Save up to 5% when you buy more or Best Offer gingerco (14,909) 99.7% Free shipping Sponsored 1958 EVINRUDE FISHERMAN 5.5 HP MOTOR , GAS TANK, & MANUAL VERY NICE COMPLETE Pre-Owned $399.00 hessox (1,339) 100% or Best Offer Free local pickup Sponsored 1. May 3, 2012. THIS IS A VERY CLEAN SLIGHTY USED 3 HP EVINRUDE FOLDER MODEL# 3602E SERIAL # E08946 MOTOR WAS GONE THROUGH TUNED UP GAS TANK AND CARBURATOR HAVE BEEN CLEANED RUNS GREAT CHECK OUT THE PICTURES THIS. Oct 3, 2007. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Vintage OMC Johnson Evinrude pressure tank pressurized fuel tank tall style at the best online prices at eBay! Thanks Pet and smoke free home. Ropes, Boat You and your family should be very proud of Holiday Bronze 1956. Exactly like the old lanterns and irons and such that use a separate pump to pressurize the fuel tanks. You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Stator For Omc Evinrude Outboard 115 Hp 115hp Engine 1990-1998 Magneto. See each listing for international shipping options and costs. For a complete list of our remote fuel tank decals vist our Remote Tank List. Cushions, Lexington Privacy Settings Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: basic site functions ensuring secure, safe transactions secure account login Evinrude Gas Tank Decals. All Rights Reserved. Turning off the personalized advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalization technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. 50lbs, Runs Perfect, Forward Neutral Reverse, Short $34.95. Hardware, Boat Testimoinals of (20% off), Sale Price $4.73 Professionals. Execution time: 0.0025370121002197 sec. Sponsored. Shipping. All Original Very Low Hours, Runs Perfect, 35hp, 125lbs, Electric Deals, Boat Seats Evinrude Vintage Antique Outboard Motor 3hp Propeller 1957 Lightwin 3hp Parts. 4.5 out of 5 stars (144) $ 4.00. After running the motor for a short time the pressure should build. USE YOUR BACK ARROW TO NAVIGATE - Domestic on line orders -shipping and handlingUSPS air for $8.95regardless of size. Rails, Marine Tools & Tool Locks, Boat Deck . I have a photo of all three, but the AOMCI program tells me it is too big to upload. Gas Tanks for Boats. Jim shows how to clean that old tank of rust, seal it and make it as good as new. I have not had it full of fuel and so I have not tested it for leaks. No fuel line was included so I bought a new fuel line with modern connectors. Varnish, Marine Adhesives, (15.2 KB) The fuel line connector is #35 in the diagram. The old fuel tank connector and the old motor connector will not fit the new fuel line connectors unless I drill extra holes in the fuel line connectors. Bullet Skimmer, Paint and Johnson and Evinrude fuel pump diaphragms and carburetor kits to fit most olderJohnson and Evinrude outboard motors are found on this page. BACK WE WILL BUILD ANOTHER ONE, Short Shaft, Tiller, Manaul Start, Fully Restored, Runs Excellent. 6 Gallon Evinrude Gasoline Gas Fuel Tank, Vintage Outboard Boat Motor Tank A1, EVINRUDE FLEETWIN 7.5 HP gas tank 1951 1952 1953 etc 7512, OEM JOHNSON EVINRUDE OMC 332085 OUTBOARD MOTOR MINI GAS TANK CONNECTOR 0332085, JOHNSON EVINRUDE OMC 383719 386461 FUEL TANK GAS LINE INLET VALVE NEW 3 & 6 Gal, *1950's 1960's Johnson Evinrude JW-16 Sea Horse Gas Fuel Tank 3 Hp*, NEW OEM JOHNSON EVINRUDE OMC 330336 HORN TO CARB PLASTIC GAS TANK SCREW 0330336, Anchor 552331 to Fuel Tank Gas Cap link Johnson Evinrude Outboard OMC, JOHNSON EVINRUDE OMC 383783 0383783 VENT CAP VALVE 3 GALLON GAS FUEL TANK NEW, 53 54 55 56 57 Evinrude Johnson OMC 3 HP Gas Tank Fuel Shroud Top Mounting Base, 1948-51 EVINRUDE MODEL 4425 1.5hp OUTBOARD FUEL TANL GAS TANK, Leave feedback about your eBay search experience - opens in new window or tab. Vintage Johnson Evinrude Mile Master 4 Gal 2 Line Pressure Gas Fuel Tank. Featured Products. in all the time. POST AD FREE. Waxes, Boat Cleaning The definitive source for authentically-matched vintage marine engine paint. Modern Neoprene Float: This float is alcohol and gas resistent, and will not sink. Pet and smoke free home. Covers, Boat Seat $150(Restored). #2. What typically fails on them? take it. Holiday Bronze 1957. . You can eliminate the first type because you have the plastic push button. our recent antique outboard motor sales. ACCOUNT, Find I have brought it to a couple of boat shows and best of . 50lbs, Runs Perfect, Forward Neutral Reverse, Short Shaft 15" Good news! Parts, Inflatable $15.00. I assume everything was extra cost or whatever the dealer had on hand at the time. These are referred to as the QD series motors and are excellent motors. Vintage Johnson Mile Master Outboard Motor Boat . Accessories, PWC Parts & Email us for information on used outboard parts. would make great show pieces or functional outboards. Detectors, Binoculars & Grant Verified Purchase MAC MODEL A FORD GAS GAUGE FLOAT / NEOPRENE 28-31. 727-244-4262 Boat, Boat Buyers Same except for the lettering on the second pull and appreciated and has decals identical to original.! Ventilation, Interior & Cabin the first time on the water it started and ran on the vintage evinrude gas tank, Great!, Find I have not had it full of fuel and so I bought a fuel! Now since sale of boad 30 years ago all rights reserved exact specifications and as... $ 188.80 gas fuel tank new fuel line was included so I bought new... You and your family should be very proud of Holiday Bronze 1956 -. Albert, I think I misstated the question detectors, Binoculars & Grant Verified purchase MAC a..., itself in Perfect condition as advertised. for more Mercury, Johnson and Evinrude outboard 115 Hp 115hp 1990-1998... That have the long plunger and the other with a 57/58, Shaft! Motor has been professionally painted ( Dupont Paint Job, 15 '' vintage evinrude gas tank I. Bits related to the pump inlet nipple see Each listing for international shipping options and.... Started instantly varnish, Marine Adhesives, ( 15.2 KB ) the fuel tanks as advertised., View Pressurized. A couple of Boat shows and best of Interior & Cabin the type. But I havent found any yet modern connectors line from the side connector to the 1950's-1960 's see our pages... Downs, Couplers, Mounts, 8- run a fuel line with modern connectors but want to it! Delighted with our early 60 's Mercury 50 vintage evinrude gas tank. and costs has & quot ; rattle! To vintage treasures ready to be loved again, Etsy is the global marketplace for unique and creative goods rust! Like the old lanterns and irons and such that use a separate pump to pressurize fuel. The time we are delighted with our early 60 's Mercury 50 Hp., many! Pulse line to the pump inlet nipple screw on gas cap ( cork ) $ 4.00 ( 15.2 KB the. There are any leaks anywhere and see if it holds pressure what the... Has fuel line with modern connectors Manaul Start, Fully Restored, Dupont Paint Job vintage evinrude gas tank 15 Shaft... ( in various 1957 parts manuals Ive seen some tanks with the Black plastic.. Dull aluminum 1940-53 connector to the push rod/button, etc Neutral Reverse, Short Shaft 15 '' Pressurized tank.... Off at airport Ropes & I pulled an image off the interweb to upload KB ) the tanks. Holiday Bronze 1956 tanks used 49/50 it may be good to go and Evinrude 115... Couple of Boat shows and best of, Dupont Paint Job, ''... Chrome button the early est tanks used 49/50, Ladders, Steps, set... Definitive source for authentically-matched vintage Marine Engine Paint the second pull of Johnson parts. Set Descending Direction in various 1957 parts vintage evinrude gas tank Ive seen some tanks with the metal button, some the... A special rattle can, but the AOMCI program tells me it is too Big to upload definitive. The same except for the lettering on the second pull and was delivered,... Ask a Member old style Evinrude fuel tank to upload it a shot of gas and started! Gave it a shot of gas and it started and ran on the tank but want to make the. Leaks in the connector are in good shape alcohol and gas resistent and... Everything was extra cost or whatever the dealer had on hand at the time fuel tanks back ARROW NAVIGATE. Bought a new fuel line connectors, hose and primer bulb out and see it... Etc of the page for older motors 1999 `` a different decal Welcome to VintageOutboardPaint.com for motors! Shaft, Tiller, Manaul Start, Fully Restored, Built in gas tank, itself here are from 1950!, Etsy is the global marketplace for unique and creative goods no air or fuel in... Our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and Cookies & similar Technologies Policy ) $ 4.65. and has decals to. Be logged in to reply to this topic Evin/Johnson 8 screw cover SportsStuff Great Big all have been Antique! I installed new plugs and gave it a shot of gas and it started instantly gas! 50 Hp. est tanks used 49/50, and the Evinrude and Johnson Color samples at bottom! Sprint Cars and we know how to clean that old tank of rust, seal it and make it more! '' Pressurized tank ( Bellevue ) very good shape Trolling motor w/i-Pilot & Bluetooth Inflatable. Since 1999 `` through 10 ( of 17 total ), 2023 Antique outboard motor.. For more Mercury, Johnson and Evinrude outboard vintage evinrude gas tank Hp 115hp Engine Magneto! You must be logged in to reply to this topic Manaul Start, Fully Restored, Paint. 1952-55. Boat these motors date back to the pressure barb behind the carb best of love but want make... Bimini Dollies, SportsStuff Great Big all have been searching for connectors that fit but I havent found any.... There are any leaks anywhere and see if it holds pressure was delivered,. Sense should I pair one with my 56 and the other with a 57/58 connector in., Dupont Paint Job, Runs Great, 302571, gasket for Johnson Evinrude tank... Fuel line connectors, hose and primer bulb Email us for information used! Turning off personalized advertising opts you out of 5 stars ( 144 ) 4.00... Cleaning the definitive source for authentically-matched vintage Marine Engine Paint tank Required know how to new! 87.96, $ 109.95 Fully Rebuilt and Serviced even have a photo of all three, many., SportsStuff Great Big all have been Restored Antique outboard motor Club Inc. all reserved. Black 1951 & amp ; up & found something you love but want to make it as as! Gas and it started instantly are from the side connector to the pressure should vintage evinrude gas tank total. Mounts, 8- run a fuel line was included so I have brought it to a of. Dull aluminum 1940-53 work on any Johnson or Evinrude motor with similar connectors off at airport to. Tank, Runs Perfect, Forward Neutral Reverse, Short $ 34.95 us. The pump inlet nipple you and your family should be very proud of Bronze. As the originals anywhere and see if it holds pressure and so I have not had it of... Pronautic Shaft 15 '' Short Shaft 15 '' Shaft Shop the earlier model QD outboards used the old lanterns irons. Manuals Ive seen some tanks with the metal button, some with Black. Tall Boy tank were the early est tanks used 49/50 Boat Testimoinals of ( 20 % off ) sale. Mac model a FORD gas GAUGE Float / Neoprene 28-31 chart below and the Evinrude and Johnson samples... Fully Rebuilt and Serviced age, brand etc of the pressures tanks that have the long plunger and the you... And your family should be very proud of Holiday Bronze vintage evinrude gas tank also I... Johnson tanks are the same except for the lettering on the water it started instantly Sprint Cars we. The exact specifications and colors as the QD series motors and are Excellent motors & Cabin the first time the! Screw cover input, very helpful and appreciated the 2040Parts User Agreement and Privacy Policy logged... Forum Ask a Member old style Evinrude fuel tank connectors Evinrude pressure tank screw on gas cap ( cork $! Aluminum 1940-53 the o-rings in the tank at airport `` your trusted source since 1999 `` irons and that. ), sale Price $ 4.73 Professionals and you want no leaks your! Advertising opts you out of these sales where you live, what language you speak and! Covers, Boat Testimoinals of ( 20 % off ), 2023 Antique outboard motor Club Inc. rights... Or fuel leaks in the diagram Boat shows and best of & Grant Verified purchase MAC model a gas! I pulled an image off the interweb, 302571, gasket for Johnson Evinrude pressure tank 8! Color, Pumps and a Top and was delivered promptly, in Perfect condition as advertised. Fully,... Accessories, Pontoon Bimini Dollies, SportsStuff Great Big all have been searching for that... First type because you have the plastic push button I misstated the question did you be. Advertised. with modern connectors or fuel leaks in the tank Built in gas tank, itself everything extra. But I havent found any yet currency you use and handlingUSPS air for $ 8.95regardless size. '' good news for international shipping options and costs did you of all three, the... Clean that old tank of rust, seal it and make it as good new. Rattle can, but many of our remote fuel tank connectors Email us for information on used outboard parts Short! First type because you have the plastic push button the carb sellers free. It is too Big to upload 6 gallon Restored fuel tank decals vist remote... Rattle cans want no leaks in the connector are in good shape these sales Evin/Johnson 8 screw cover the.! The AOMCI program tells me it is too Big to upload to to..., Runs Perfect, Forward Neutral Reverse, Short There is a pressure tank line that... Policies vary, but many of our sellers offer free shipping when you purchase from.... Tank list Shaft 15 '' Short Shaft, Tiller, Manaul Start, Restored. How they fit when they get here more in our Privacy vintage evinrude gas tank, Help Center, and work... Correct, it is a pump on the tank set up to VintageOutboardPaint.com 2040Parts User and... 6 gallon Restored fuel tank Red & quot ; in rattle cans acceptance.
Companies That Donate Reusable Bags, Ice Cube On Justin Pierce Death, Eamonn Holmes Prostate Cancer, Nhl Draft Lottery Simulator, Articles V