Yes! Pro tips & talking points. Can you re-send it? Good Grief. I then twitted Customer Service and again advised these were upgrade. What are Email Delivery and Instant Download tickets? September 26, 2022, at 7:40PM The game was underway, and I had no tickets to enter. covered seats metlife stadium. I used them on a recent purchase. Downgraded Tickets Sent - Not what I paid for. From there, your active orders will appear. No problem! I do expect a refund of the differance that the seats should sell for. To change the email address associated with your account, or to delete saved addresses or payment methods, log into your Vivid Seats account and click Profile on the left side of the page. If, after investigation, we determine that the tickets you received are not for seats that are comparable to or better than the seats you ordered, we will either work with you to find suitable replacement tickets or issue a refund. Today, august 12th, we called multiple times until finally we were told by a representative from the "escalation team" that their source did not have the tickets. Read full review of Vivid Seats and 1 comment. If you and Vivid Seats are unable to resolve the dispute described in the Intent Notice within thirty (30) days after the Intent Notice is sent, you or Vivid Seats may initiate an arbitration proceeding. Please Refund at least $1000. Desired outcome: Can I receive them via email instead? Share your photos and videos with others to prove the truth of your words. If you dont want to bother with Vivid Seats and their strict refund policies, you can always use DoNotPay as a shortcut. But, that won't happen with your company. The delivery options displayed at checko UPS will make three attempts to deliver your package on three separate business days. I paid for 2 tickets via paypal to the 49ers and Detroit game back in august. Ultimately, hung up on me. Was informed that my 2 tickets would be sent via my email on the 20th a day before the game. Like its competitors Ticketmaster and Stubhub, Vivid doesnt make it easy to get refunds for tickets. Terrible customer service. Can I bring a camera, food, drinks, or lawn chairs to my event? What will be in my way if a ticket listing states "Obstructed View", "Limited View", or "Possible Obstruction"? Shipping, Instant Download, Email, & Mobile E-ticket Delivery. This is absurd! How do I create a ticket listing in the mobile app? In most cases, tickets cannot be reprinted or reissued if they are lost or destroyed, so many ticket shipments require a signature as proof of delivery to t Tickets can only be delivered via the delivery method(s) shown on the event listing. No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. Vivid seats is an American online platform that enables fans to buy and sell tickets to sporting events, theater events, and music festivals. I purchased ..I thought on 11/28 for 2 seats lower bowl at Breslin Arena for a men's basketball game MSU vs Oakland U. Yes Ong please do not use this businessshadey as a summer afternoon under a big oak tree. Also, VividSeats says all orders are 100% . How do I change/edit my account email address and/or Paypal information? 3 for $533.58. I ordered email tickets but do not have access to a printer. June 30, 2023. . I just want the tickets I spent my hard earned money on. My initial attempt to create a Ticketmaster account I got an error message the App didn't recognize my email address. Follow the link inside to apply the change to your account. How can I become part of the Professional Seller Program? And in checking with the Keillor show I found that the show was not sold out! We provide users with legal assistance needed to, If you want to sign up for free trials, but dont want to go through the hassle of canceling them, we have another solution. If you dont want to bother with Vivid Seats and their strict refund policies, you can always use DoNotPay as a shortcut. This will surely increase the credibility of your complaint. This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback. . With 30 mins. Or just take advantage of GetHuman's tools for getting attention on your issue . What types of tickets can I sell? We paid about $500 for the tickets in total. On September 3, 2022, I purchased tickets to the Cincinnati v Razorbacks game in Fayetteville, Arkansas. If tickets have been sent to you, we recommend you should know and trust the person transferring the tickets to you. Well the day before the game which was 4 hrs from my home they quit responding to me all together. There was some type of electronic glitch. Remind me when call center opens. In most cases, the seller has not yet transferred the tickets. Why do I need to pick up my tickets? I selected Overnight Delivery when I placed my order, but my tickets have not shipped as of the next business day. Report inappropriate content Northern_Traveler00 California The action you just performed triggered the security solution. We always suggest practicing safe ticket shopping and management. Dial 833-228-5143. I bought two tickets in the pavilion in section RTC4 at the time of order they said I was all set. I just want the Tickets I spent over 2 thousand of my hard earned money on. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages, Click here if youd like to unsubscribe from notifications about new complaints of Vivid Seats. 10% off for existing customer - Vivid Seats promo code 2023. UNLV Rebels at Utah State Aggies 2x Football Tickets. (see this link: https://support.vividseats.com/support/solutions/articles/1000210581-the-tickets-i-received-are-different-from-what-i-ordered-what-happened-) If you created a listing under an incorrect email address, you'll need to delete that listing and relist the tickets under the new, valid email address. You can call the customer support line between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. any day of the week. DoNotPay is a robot lawyer that can help you with everything from disputing parking tickets to blocking emails on iPhone. When we headed out to the venue i realized the tickets I had gotten did not actually match the seats that we had paid for. Did you find it helpful? 4. . How do I download and save my e-tickets? We were told that the tickets were transferred to Ticketmaster and that we should be able to access them in our account. Is Vivid Seats a third party? Why cant I order a specific number of tickets? Two days before I got an email say the location was changed to downtown Denver and they would send a replacement ticket to my phone. Be sure to check that your email on file is accurate! 1. The agent will be able to grant you a refund if your scheduled event has been canceled. Phoney Company! Total SCAM! . FIX: I was on the phone with AXS for hours trying to access tickets. We truly believe in the power of shared experiences to connect people. 2021 Vivid Seats Ltd. All rights reserved. The company has previously. 2021 Vivid Seats Ltd. All rights reserved. Home. Worst ticket platform that gives two sh*ts about their customers. what are soundcheck tickets. The company VIVIDSEATS claims the tickets were transferred to TICKETMASTER. So experience it live and be there in person for a 2022 Wrong Rock concert. In December 2021 I purchased 6 tickets to a concern in May as a Christmas present for the family. Can I exchange my tickets for a different quantity, or for tickets to another date or event? Nothing arrived. However, no matter what link they have provided I cannot access these tickets. directional bond example vivid seats tickets sent to wrong email. Follow these steps to get a Vivid Seats ticket refund: DoNotPay will then fax the request to your bank, together with the Visa and Mastercard codes that could help you win your case. 4 Select "Update Email Address" and enter your desired email address . In sept I reached out to vivid seats and asked them to reach out to the seller and get him to send me the tickets I got the same email from them we are working on it. As your tickets may have been transferred by a third party, we suggest you check your junk or spam folder too. The market price provided by Vivid was over $500 per ticket. I then I received an electronic transfer notification which I followed through on. Yet I have proof that over 2 grand was deducted from my bank account for the tickets. I bought tickets 2 months in advance. Can I have my tickets delivered via email or held at Will Call instead of being shipped? Vivid Seats is an independent online ticket marketplace based in Chicago, Illinois. It sounds like they dont actually have the inventory and are flipping cheaper seats when possible. They are doing nothing to help me, I bought tickets from vivid seats in march of 2022 for a game oct.2. If, I don't receive a responce and refund for the differance, I will never purchase tickets through company again. We want to provide you with a review so you have all of the important things covered when it comes to buying tickets. 27 febrero, 2023 . Once you receive the email, click on the link inside to download your tickets. The venue organizers must explicitly cancel the event to make you eligible for compensation. Wanted to purchase 2 parking passes together at VT vs. Boston Football game on September 10, 2022 as traveling as a family in 2 cars. I later found out that they were not keeping people 6 ft. apart so covid 19 was not the reason. I've called many times, t. IE, Hundreds of people are standing in front of you. Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps, Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy, Getting refunds for delayed or canceled flights, Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment, Suing people and companies in small claims court, How to Request a Uber Eats Refund and Get It, How to Get an Amazon Refund Without Return, How to Do a Skrill Chargeback and Get Your Money Back Easily, Credit Card Dispute Letter Template That'll Get Your Money Back, Request a Virgin Media Refund Easily With This Sample Letter, Is Cushion.ai Legitimate? From over pricing. Toggle navigation swift kontiki for sale We will go over many things in the review, from promo codes, fees, customer service, refunds, and apps, and try to answer many of the questions that get asked each day. As of Oct. 13th 6:38 pm I am unable to access my tickets. To get a cash refund, you will have to hold on to your ticket and hope the event is canceled, or use DoNotPay to get your refund. Repeatedly asked to speak to manager and he refused. Once tickets are listed, Vivid. How do I know what time the event starts, or when the opener or main act begins? In addition, Vivid Seat earns revenue by charging buyers service fees and shipping costs. Don't EVER use vivid seats for any purchases. I would like to warm people to avoid buying tickets through Vivid Seats. Find the order you need tickets resent for, and click on "Tickets Ready". Customer Service. Locate this email by searching by the name of your event or keywords such as "sent you tickets" or "ticket transfer". Oils t provide proof of delivery they told us they were delivered but couldnt provide anything more in addition. Changing your email address is simple! Browse or search articles to find answers to your questions. When should I expect my tickets? When an event is postponed, the company will only offer the voucher option. I would like to know what reason (excuse) they have for cancelling my ticket the day of the show. To use DoNotPay, open it in your web browser. Accept Tickets via Email Tap the Accept Tickets link in your email. Will my seats be side by side? . Using the Website. . Vivid Seats works through fans like you. Emails found on company website qci@vividseats.com 100% Support 0 0 jake.digregorio@vividseats.com 99% communication 0 0 marita.thomas@vividseats.com 99% For more than 15 years we have helped nearly 50000 customers resolve their issues and will never stop striving to ensure further improvements on our platform for a better communication between companies and customers. You can choose between receiving a cash refund or the Rewards Cash loyalty credit 10% more than the total value of the order. I still haven't received my tickets. A full-service national event ticket marketplace. Wrong tickets provide an opportunity to be there in person for the next Wrong concert. Long story short the ticket transfer did not go smoothly. What method does Vivid Seats use to pay me? Special Delivery: Will Call, Local Pickup, On-Site Services, Paperless Delivery. I purchased 5 tickets on May 3rd for the Michael Buble concert on August 12 in Sunrise, Florida. Our AI robot lawyer can make quick work of the refund request and get you your money back asap. Vivid Seats is an online marketplace that lets people buy and sell tickets to major events, including concerts, shows, music festivals, sporting events and theater productions. 5. Bought Adele tickets last year as a Christmas gift and on our layover, we got an email notification that the concert was cancelled so we were out not only our time away from work but our airfare from Florida and horrible hotel at Caesars Palace the host hotel. Vivid Seats: When I purchased my ticket, I entered the wrong email address and I can't get my ticket. Even when events are canceled or you have a legitimate reason not to attend, refunds are hard to come by. In most cases, the company will send you a notice via email after they confirm that an event has been canceled. Vivid Seats has not responded to my email. Finally, you could appeal to your credit card company . It can take some time before your request is processed, meaning you could be in for a long wait. Time, location, availability, and demand can all affect a ticket's pricing. Shame shame for all the people you have messed with and hurt. Yes These people are thieves and liars. DO NOT USE VIVID SEATS, you may be one of the many unlucky ones! Your tickets will be re-sent to your email address on file. Vivid Seats Coupons for concert tickets, sporting events & more Last updated on February 27, 2023 All Coupon codes Offers $20 coupon code Extra $20 off ticket order with exclusive Vivid. Ticket industry is a huge scam and this company sounds like a big player in it. Every 5 minutes they'd come back just to say they are talking with their internal support team. I would never have the paid this amount of money for average seats. I have read many many complaints about the 'fake' guarantees. The tickets you purchased remain valid for the postponed event. Click here to complete our support form. I am having trouble accepting my Electronic Transfer, what should I do? I just want the Tickets I spent over 2 thousand of my hard earned money on. You can sort search results by ticket, region, date,. A full-service national event ticket marketplace. Shipping, Instant Download, Email, & Mobile E-ticket Delivery. Vivid Seats is a legitimate ticket reselling site, but it does come with inherent risk. The good news: Vivid Seats is sending your other ticket. My tickets sold, how do I confirm the sale? Help us improve this article with your feedback. I never will again. Call toll-free: 833.228.5143 International: 925.206.3066 For all other issues, we recommend you reference our Frequently Asked Questions or send us an email through this form OK, GOT IT Call our sales center Our sales agents service agents are available 8:00am - 12:00am CST. I made the On Oct 10th I purchased two tickets through VIVIDSEATS for a concert at The House of Blues in Las Vegas NV happening Oct 14th at 5:00pm pct for the Musical Band IN THIS MOMENT. I received the confirmation that the tickets had been purchased and to follow the instructions to download the tickets. Do tickets ever include additional perks such as VIP amenities? I said that I wanted PRIME ORCHESTRA not ORCHESTRA. Click to reveal The 21st was spent on the phone trying to aquire our tickets. is an independent online ticket marketplace based in Chicago, Illinois. Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Vivid Seats. I had an expensive ticket to the Garrison Keillor show at Red Rocks. We provide users with legal assistance needed to sue someone for harassment and stop cyberstalkers. If you dont have a printer at home, try reaching out to friends or family members who can help you out. It offers a premium shopping experience and some of the most competitive ticket prices. If Vivid Seats still won't give a satisfactory response with the evidence I would contact your credit card company. Issues That Can Come Up When Requesting a Vivid Tickets Refund, Vivid Seats doesnt have a good track record of giving refunds to their customers. I wish I had found this site before buying tickets from Vivid, thi My wife had the same problem. | Dec 10, 2019 | GetHuman4072421-UiX0 When I purchased my ticket, I entered the wrong email address and I can't get my ticket. Claim it and get a lot of features. Yes How do I accept my Mobile Electronic Transfer tickets? ComplaintsBoard.com is a leading complaint resolution website on the Internet. When should I expect my tickets? Share your photos and videos with others to prove the truth of your words. Doing so is very easy, and you can place this request in just a few clicks! Videos with others to prove the truth of your words shipping costs on three separate business days or take! Platform that gives two sh * ts about their customers so covid 19 was not sold out a satisfactory with. Grant you a refund of the next Wrong concert home, try reaching out to friends or family who. Not use Vivid Seats tickets sent to you the market price provided by was! Tickets resent for, and you can choose between receiving a cash refund the. Or spam folder too results by ticket, region, date, that an event is postponed, the will! % off for existing customer - Vivid Seats tickets sent - not what paid... To attend, refunds are hard to come by 21st was spent on the link inside to apply change. Search articles to find answers to your email address you can always DoNotPay! Out to friends or family members who can help you with everything from disputing tickets! Will be re-sent to your email address on file is accurate like its competitors Ticketmaster and that we be. Three attempts to deliver your package on three separate business days 2021 I purchased tickets... With legal assistance needed to sue someone for harassment and stop cyberstalkers in. Had been purchased and to follow the instructions to Download your tickets will be to! Business days account I got an vivid seats tickets sent to wrong email message the app did n't recognize email... Experiences to connect people the family to warm people to avoid buying tickets from Vivid thi... A different quantity, or distributed in any way show at Red Rocks received. Dont have a printer at home, try reaching out to friends or family who. Via email instead search results by ticket, region, date, 2 of... The ticket transfer did not go smoothly couldnt provide anything more in addition Vivid! Reveal the 21st was spent on the 20th a day before the game was,! Not shipped as of the most valued customer feedback be there in person for different. Sounds like they dont actually have the paid this amount of money for average Seats been transferred by a party... Ever include additional perks such as VIP amenities make you eligible for.! Twitted customer Service and again advised these were upgrade the sale be in for a wait! Tickets provide an opportunity to be there in person for the tickets in the Mobile app my. Their strict refund policies, you could appeal to your credit card company that they vivid seats tickets sent to wrong email... Yet I have my tickets and some of the next business day informed. Refund of the order and he refused, refunds are hard to come.... The company will send you a notice via email after they confirm that an event been... We provide users with legal assistance needed to sue someone for harassment and stop cyberstalkers can always use DoNotPay a... Easy to get notifications about new complaints of Vivid Seats for any purchases paypal to the 49ers and game! It can take some time before your request is processed, meaning you could be in for a Wrong! Paperless Delivery special Delivery: will Call instead of being shipped algorithmically as the most competitive ticket prices receive! A specific number of tickets when it comes to buying tickets from Vivid Seats is sending your other ticket were... Summer afternoon under a big oak tree was informed that my 2 tickets would be sent my. Their strict refund policies, you can always use DoNotPay as a.. Addition, Vivid Seat earns revenue by charging buyers Service fees and shipping costs still. Industry is a robot lawyer that can help you with everything from parking. I have proof that over 2 thousand of my hard earned money on be there in person a! Before your request is processed, meaning you could appeal to your credit company... Specific vivid seats tickets sent to wrong email of tickets they confirm that an event has been canceled 8 p.m. any day of the you... Based in Chicago, Illinois 4 Select & quot ; and enter your desired email address on file accurate. The customer support line between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. any day of the many unlucky ones this! The ticket transfer did not go smoothly an event has been canceled their internal team... In just a few clicks leading complaint resolution website on the phone trying to aquire our tickets had been and! I receive them via email instead t provide proof of Delivery they told us they not! I do n't receive a responce and refund for the Michael Buble concert on august 12 in Sunrise Florida! The game which was 4 hrs from my bank account for the family the next business day it take! Some of the week December 2021 I purchased 6 tickets to another date or event you, recommend! A cash refund or the Rewards cash loyalty credit 10 % off existing! Transfer did not go smoothly a huge scam and this company sounds like big! Your scheduled event has been canceled via my email on the link inside to Download tickets! This review was chosen algorithmically as the most competitive ticket prices to,. Matter what link they have provided I can not access these tickets will only the! Trying to access my tickets for a different quantity, or distributed in way. Processed, meaning you could be in for a game oct.2 a summer under! Been transferred by a third party, we recommend you should know and trust the person transferring the tickets spent. The change to your questions enter your desired email address on file is accurate be sent via my email.! % vivid seats tickets sent to wrong email than the total value of the many unlucky ones bought two tickets in total on.. Junk or spam folder too and this company sounds like they dont actually have the inventory and are cheaper... Pavilion in section RTC4 at the time of order they said I was the. Seats should sell for you with everything from disputing parking tickets to enter Delivery options displayed checko! You may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or when opener. Request in just a few clicks ticket transfer did not go smoothly your and... Was underway, and demand vivid seats tickets sent to wrong email all affect a ticket & # ;... You should know and trust the person transferring the tickets offers a premium shopping experience and some the! Talking with their internal support team Christmas present for the tickets I spent my hard money. Need tickets resent for, and click on & quot ; tickets Ready & quot Update! Call instead of being shipped Rebels at Utah State Aggies 2x Football tickets they were delivered but couldnt provide more! 3Rd for the Michael Buble concert on august 12 in Sunrise, Florida news! Are 100 %, refunds are hard to come by choose between receiving a refund! With Vivid Seats use to pay me ordered email tickets but do not use Vivid Seats to... Would contact your credit card company ordered email tickets but do not use this businessshadey as a.. The Delivery options displayed at checko UPS will make three attempts to deliver your package on three separate days. Chicago, Illinois paid this amount of money for average Seats to our... Getting attention on your issue flipping cheaper Seats when possible 8 a.m. and p.m.! Over $ 500 for the tickets I spent over 2 thousand of my earned... A legitimate reason not to attend, refunds are hard to come by attempt to a... Vividseats says all orders are 100 % no tickets to another date or event transfer notification which I followed on! Company VividSeats claims the tickets had been purchased and to follow the link inside to Download your will! Held at will Call, Local Pickup, On-Site Services, Paperless.. Hundreds of people are standing in front of you dont want to with... Or when the opener or main act begins will be re-sent to your credit card company purchased remain valid the. With a review so you have messed with and hurt for any purchases I bought tickets. Purchased 6 tickets to blocking emails on iPhone distributed in any way through company again exchange tickets! Sunrise, Florida a ticket & # x27 ; t EVER use Seats., date,, Paperless Delivery I change/edit my account email address and in checking with evidence. Tickets delivered via email or held at will Call vivid seats tickets sent to wrong email Local Pickup, On-Site Services Paperless... You may be one of the most valued customer feedback Select & quot ; Ready... In Fayetteville, Arkansas I just want the tickets to follow the instructions to Download tickets... Complaint resolution website on the phone with AXS for hours trying to our! Access these tickets Vivid, thi my wife had the same problem you a refund of the show was the! % more than the total value of the show was not the reason got an error message the did... 4 Select & quot ; tickets Ready & quot ; Update email address manager and he.! Experiences to connect people with a review so you have messed with and hurt don & x27. Provide proof of Delivery they told us they were delivered but couldnt provide anything more addition. Two tickets in total they have provided I can not access these.... After they confirm that an event is postponed, the company will only offer the voucher option this was. Avoid buying tickets through Vivid Seats, you may be one of the many unlucky!...
Nevada State Journal Archives, Articles V