I care, therefore, I will abide by the preceding PRIDE standards of behavior. Stone County Medical Center provides personalized medical care to residents of Mountain View and the Ozark region. Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. Floor Action. Benton Medical Center (406) . I will avoid negative or unprofessional conversations. Recognizing the critical importance of people to any organizations success, we offer a variety of benefit programs to help meet the diverse needs of our employees. I will realize each call light could be an emergency. The organization White River Health System, Inc was founded in 1967. Students receive valuable training during clinical rotations putting classroom instruction into practical experience. Theyre really wonderful people. A resident of Maupin, Suzanne Knapp recently served as Maupin City Councilor for two terms and is currently the chair of the board of directors for the White River Health District and Deschutes Rim Clinic Foundation where she is overseeing the capital campaign for and construction of a new clinic. Tito Perez has been involved with MUSE during the last several years in a variety of capacities; he has served as a Director-at-Large on the Board, Chair of the Membership Committee and an Education Committee member before joining the Board. Your donation attempt encountered a problem. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Play on a date, with friends, family or colleagues. I made friends for a lifetime. Some of the specific fields of career opportunities are listed below: Welcome to the White River Health (WRH) Internal Medicine (IM) Residency Program. The project is a part of WRH s strategy to become an Orthopaedic Center of Excellence, the release said. The rapidly changing healthcare environment requires organizations to focus on innovation, technology, and effective resource allocation. Today's top 8,000+ Neurologist jobs in United States. From 1995 to 2020, he served as the President and Chief Executive Officer of Albany Med. Most outpatient procedures can be performed in the hospital's Ambulatory Surgery Center on the campus. The mission of White River Health is to provide quality healthcare and improve the health of our communities. Covina, California. The organization has more than two offices. White River Medical Center Foundation Inc. has earned a 85% for the Accountability & Finance beacon. Tim Finley, Melbourne. I came out one day. Arkansas Department of Health guidelines and hospital policy require a current TB skin test and annual flu vaccination for all active volunteers. Use the MHealth app for access to your medical record at White River Medical Center, Stone County Medical Center, White River Health Orthopaedics - Batesville & Mountain View, and White River Health Surgical Clinic - Batesville and Mountain View. It is the flagship school of the University System of Georgia.. This policy establishes guidelines for the handling, backing up, archiving and destruction of documents. "We believe Jason is the person to help us realize this vision." WHITE RIVER HEALTH SYSTEM FOUNDATION, INC. WAS ESTABLISHED TO SUPPORT THE ACTIVITIES OF WRHS, INCLUDING SPONSORSHIP AND ASSISTANCE TO IMPROVE MEDICAL AND PATIENT CARE AT THE SYSTEM. This Accountability & Finance score represents IRS Form 990 data up until FY 2019, which is the most recent Form 990 currently available to us. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. We are committed to providing compassionate care with the highest regard to customer service to every customer, every time. The University of Georgia (UGA or Georgia) is a public land-grant research university with its main campus in Athens, Georgia.Founded in 1785, it is one of the oldest public universities in the United States. Join NRPA this September and host a Parks for Pollinators BioBlitz to engage your community in nature, learn about pollinators and collect valuable data to help manage your parks. Cybele . The successful candidate may choose to join a well-established surgery group practice or establish a solo practice. The Giving Basket is having some issues. Florida Phone Directory. W | Our employees share a wide range of talents and skills in a variety of settings from patient care and support to management and administration. However, you may visit "Cookie Settings" to provide a controlled consent. White River Health is a diverse healthcare organization providing acute inpatient care and outpatient services. Please refresh the page I will introduce the appropriate health system, myself, and department. White River Medical Center patients Cathy and Paul share how the WRMC Heart Save CT changed their lives. Excitement for our new baby, turned to fear when I experienced a medical emergency at home. To succeed, we must provide Prompt Service, display Respect, be Involved, show professional Demeanor, and ensure Environmental Focus. An Audit, Review, or Compilation provides important information about financial accountability and accuracy. In some cases, these amounts may include compensation from related organizations. WRMC is a member of the AR SAVES Stroke Care Network. H | BatesvilleAR | IRS ruling year: 1993 | EIN: 71-0728911. I will use the service elevators for patients or equipment transport only. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. As a voluntary program, the patient must be able and willing to consent to treatment. LRMC is governed by a volunteer board of directors. Director of Communications 802-295-9363 ext. I backed that dude out and drove it all over town. Be a part of our story! Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. This compensation data includes salary, cash bonuses, and expense accounts and is displayed exactly how it is reported to the IRS. I will introduce myself when within an appropriate setting. Request an Appointment. Have a news tip or event to promote? The WRMC Internal Medicine Residency Program is an ACGME accredited program accepting ten Residents each year. 254b, and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. I will give and receive constructive criticism with insight as an opportunity to improve. I will take advantage of opportunities to learn new skills. From 1994-2006, he also served as the Chairman of the Board of Directors of Albany Medical Center. I will strive to achieve satisfaction by promoting AIDET (Acknowledge, Introduce, Duration, Explanation, and Thank You). Copyright 2023 Little River Medical Center. Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance, Nursing & Nursing Support (RN, LPN, APN, Nurse Assistant, Telemetry Tech, & Unit Secretary), Allied Health (Physical, Occupational, Speech, & Respiratory Therapy, Laboratory, Pharmacy, & Imaging), Operations (Housekeeping, Dietary, Maintenance, Information Systems, & Materials Management), Administrative Support (Medical Records, Admissions, Financial Services, & Marketing), Graduate of ACPE accredited Doctor of Pharmacy degree program, Arkansas Pharmacist Licensewithin 90 days of the start of residency year, Successful completion of organization requiredpre-employment screenings, Deliver Flowers, Mail, and Newspapers to Patients. Gifford Health Care Board of Directors: Gus Meyer, Chair; Peter Nowlan, Vice Chair Board of Directors Gifford is governed by bylaws and a volunteer board of directors. The organization's critical access facility, Stone County Medical Center, is located in picturesque Mountain View, Arkansas. The school's 2,000-acre (8.1 km 2), or 3.125 square mile, campus currently serves 539 students, who come from 40 states . Dr. Charles has worked in federally qualified community health centers (FQHCs) as both practitioner and as a medical director, and in academic medicine as an assistant professor in Internal Medicine at Wayne State prior to working in Medicaid manage care. Copyright 2020 White River Health System. Our community is blessed to have this facility. Covering Phoenix, Mesa, Glendale, Scottsdale, Gilbert, the valley . VA White River . This health center is a Health Center Program grantee under 42 USC 254(b), a deemed Public Health Service employer under 42 USC 233(g)-(n), and an FTCA deemed facility. Job Overview: Middle School Teachers promote classroom community, deliver Montessori lessons, create and sustain a beautiful classroom environment, support . The clinic number will remain the same. This opportunity includes inpatient care for adults and geriatric patients, as well as, an outpatient practice. Board Members Robert Bennett, MD James Bolton, PhD Tammy Canady Travis Fisher Avelino Garcia, MD Angie Hurt King Paul Lucas John Moesch Sumana Nayak Maurice Torano Ex-Officio Board Members Russell Tippin President and Chief Executive Officer, Medical Center Health System Steve Ewing Chief Financial Officer, Medical Center Health System The new facility is being constructed on the White River Medical Center campus on what is currently the walking track. Gift shop proceeds benefit Auxiliary scholarships and capital projects to improve the patient experience. This beacon provides an assessment of a charity's financial health (financial efficiency, sustainability, and trustworthiness) and its commitment to governance practices and policies. St. Paul's School (also known as St. Paul's or SPS) is a highly selective college-preparatory, coeducational boarding school in Concord, New Hampshire, affiliated with the Episcopal Church.It is often regarded as one of the most elite boarding schools in the United States. THE FOUNDATION WAS ESTABLISHED TO SUPPORT THE ACTIVITIES OF WRHS, INCLUDING SPONSORSHIP AND ASSISTANCE TO IMPROVE MEDICAL AND PATIENT CARE. Site preparation work is scheduled to begin immediately, and construction is expected to be completed in the spring of 2023. This policy protects the organization and by extension those it serves, when it is considering entering into a transaction that may benefit the private interest of an officer, director and/or key employee of the organization. WREA 2023 Board of Directors. Read the IRS policies for compensation reporting, Source: IRS Form 990 (page 7), filing year 2019, Below are some key data points from the Exempt Organization IRS Business Master File (BMF) for this organization. As of the 2020 United States census, the city was the state's 15th-most-populous municipality, with a population of 71,686 . N | We recognize that not all metrics and beacons equally predict a charitys success. Bayonne (/ b e (j) o n / bay-(Y)OHN) is a city in Hudson County in the U.S. state of New Jersey.Located in the Gateway Region, Bayonne is situated on a peninsula situated between Newark Bay to the west, the Kill Van Kull to the south, and New York Bay to the east. See ratings. Albany Med Announces New President and CEO . It was a wonderful experience for us and I will never forget it. Board of Directors About Us Board of Directors DFWHC is governed by a 15-member Board of Trustees comprised of hospital Chief Executive Officers or Chief Operating Officers. The fast care I received in the Emergency Room at White River Medical Center saved my life. Copyright 2020 White River Health System. M | Chief Transformation and Innovation Officer. $13/hr minimum wage for entry-level Sign-On bonuses for some positions Great Benefits. Environmental Focus - I will strive to provide a calm, healing, safe, clean, and hazard free environment. UH has strong athletic programs and is joining the Big 12 Athletic . I will assure security of information from computers by logging off when leaving a shared or unsecured workstation. California's Republican state legislators are urging Governor Gavin Newsom to take steps to ease the financial burden for California families as summer approaches. White River Health recruits physicians and providers to meet the diverse medical needs of residents in our ten county service area. Stroke is a leading cause of death and disability in Arkansas. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". Find contact information for members of VA White River Junction Healthcare System's leadership team. I will follow up with timely updates. The quick response and teamwork at White River Medical Center saved my life." Simply enter the organization's name (White River Medical Center Foundation Inc.) or EIN (710728911) in the 'Search Term' field. The House took up the following measures on the floor on Legislative Day 24: HB 122 - Georgia Achieving A Better Life Experience (ABLE); governance of program by board of directors of Georgia Higher Education Savings Plan; provide (Substitute) (HEd-27th). With our family history, we knew regular cancer screenings were important. White River Health (WRH) is an acute care, multi-facility, not-for-profit, regional referral center serving North Central Arkansas since 1976, when it was established as the White River Medical Center (WRMC). The WRH service area now includes ten counties:Independence, Izard, Sharp, Stone,and parts of Cleburne, Fulton, Jackson, Lawrence, Van Buren, and White. With a smile from ear to ear.". Emergency care, provided by Emergency Physicians and a specially trained staff, is available 24/7 at White River Medical Center, Stone County Medical Center, and WRMC Medical Complex Cherokee Village ER. White River Medical Center felt like home. James J. Barba President Emeritus James J. Barba, JD, is President Emeritus of Albany Medical Center. They treated me like I was their daughter, their sister, or their friend. Time Commitment. I will display a professional appearance with appropriate workplace attire and personal hygiene. It was exactly the environment I wanted for my delivery. Medical Services include Emergency Care, Cardiology, ENT, General Surgery, Maternity (OB/GYN) Care, Neurology, Orthopaedic Surgery, Oncology (Cancer), Neurology, Pain Management, Radiation Therapy, and Rheumatology. A | Follow the instructions to submit an online application. PRIDE is essential. Board of Directors The Jefferson Cary Foundation is managed by a volunteer board of directors. Respect - We treat each individual with dignity, encourage creativity, and assist one another to reach our fullest potential. White River Medical Center Foundation Inc. reported its largest program on its FY 2019 Form 990 as: SUPPORT ACTIVITIES OF WRHS, INCLUDING SPONSORSHIP AND ASSISTANCE TO IMPROVE MEDICAL AND PATIENT CARE AT THE SYSTEM. We have a dynamic Board of Directors and nearly 285 professional employees, including over 46 highly trained providers including board certified/board eligible physicians, dentists, optometrists, nurse practitioners, pharmacists, etc. Hal Pearce, Mark Rogers, Bryce Ducey, Ron Hilkey, Brett Dearman, Kelly Sheridan and Shane Phelan. loading and try your donation again. I will never say, "I am busy," or "I don't have time.". Clinical rotations at White River Health facilities are offered in nursing, pharmacy, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, radiology, and respiratory therapy. Total Revenue and Expenses - Data Available, IRS Published Data (Business Master File) - Data Available, Data Sources (IRS Forms 990) - Data Available. Organizations will be notified via email of the status of their request. I will identify and report safety hazards. Cart ID: Not Assigned, Copyright 2022 | EIN 13-4148824 | Bridge ID 3108588923. If WRHS logo is required, please indicate size and digital format. Full partnership opportunity after one year. If you feel you need immediate attention, please go to the Emergency Department. I will respect privacy and confidentiality of others. 1K views, 12 likes, 26 loves, 128 comments, 93 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Friendship Christian Church, Gastonia, NC: FCC - Spirit Flows Worship -. Follow adventurous storylines, answer questions, solve riddles and unlock augmented- and virtual reality elements. Apply Now White River Health partners with educational institutions to promote the development of careers in healthcare. I have been in and out of hospitals for years, and WRMC is the best. Before sharing sensitive information, make sure you're on a federal government site. I will respect and recognize the value of customer time with an apology for delays in service. By participating, you could win one of three $1,000 prizes or a Scotts Miracle-Gro gift pack. White River Health Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine is a facility of White River Health (WRH). Sponsorship requests are reviewed and approved by the White River HealthMarketing and Community Engagement Office. If I am unable to correct these problems, I will find someone who can. 254b, and deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. Many of these programs are provided and funded, all or in part, by WRH, while others are voluntary programs intended to meet the specific needs of individual employees and paid for by those employees. The Coronavirus Resource page includes information for healthcare professionals, families, and patients served by White River Health System. Be a part of our story! Consider applying if you meet the qualifications, understand the time commitment, and feel you would be an asset to WRVEC. We are extremely proud of our ability to provide specialty care, previously unavailable in this area. Dr. Ronald Bates is a family medicine doctor in Batesville, AR, and is affiliated with White River Medical Center. Due to the large number of applications we receive, we are unable to contact every applicant. As associates of White River Health, whether as an employee, provider, student, healthcare instructor, volunteer, or contract personnel, we must take PRIDE in our organization. I will limit use to appropriate work areas and not in the immediate presence of customers. This health center is a Health Center Program grantee under 42 U.S.C. VA Medical Center (116D) 215 North Main St White River Junction, Vermont 05009 Executive office: (802) 296-5132 . His career includes positions in nursing, healthcare information systems, and executive management. Commitment Statement: I acknowledge I am expected to practice these standards of behavior at all times. WRMC is a member of Premier, the American Hospital Association and is licensed by the Arkansas Department of Health. The document profiles our accomplishments as a healthcare system and our plans to further develop the medical community serving North Central Arkansas. Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 15_3_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/15.3 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1, Batesville student wins Independence County Spelling Bee, Pioneers strength and conditioning coach named Regional Coach of the Year. I will be positive and supportive of change within the organization. I will use appropriate phone and elevator etiquette. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Board of Directors and Leadership Executive Team Nancy Howell Agee, President and CEO Jeanne S. Armentrout, Executive Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer Steven C. Arner, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer Nicholas C. Conte, Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Officer We recognize PRIDE as taking a Personal Responsibility In Delivering Excellence. However, you should always apply for any job on the job board that is of interest to you, regardless of when you submitted your application. J | He led the development of quality protocols and reporting to improve patient outcomes and comply with quality reporting metrics including unintended readmission, antibiotic use, and hospital-acquired conditions. All Rights Reserved. How can I find a doctor at White River Medical Center? VA White River Junction health care Phone: 802-295-9363, ext. WRH is a member of the Premier Alliance, the American Hospital Association, and the Arkansas Hospital Association and licensed by the Arkansas Department of Health. I will recognize delivering excellence as a standard of care. I will say, "Please, Thank You, You're Welcome, and Excuse Me.". I will anticipate and correct problems before the problems become complaints. White River Medical Center has a full-time Hospital Medicine program to provide hospital support. To customer service to every customer, every time. `` 's critical access facility, stone Medical. A standard of care ten County service area flu vaccination for all active volunteers have., turned to fear when i experienced a Medical emergency at home,! Leading cause of death and disability in Arkansas recognize the value of customer time with an apology for delays service... Be an emergency correct these problems, i will introduce the appropriate Health System fullest potential someone... Required, please indicate size and digital format an opportunity to improve your experience while you navigate through the.... Of Mountain View, Arkansas Statement: i Acknowledge i am expected to practice these standards of behavior problems i. Innovation, technology, and ensure Environmental Focus - i will be positive and of. Of documents Batesville, AR, and construction is expected to practice these standards behavior. Please, Thank you ), technology, and deemed Public Health service employee under 42.... Or unsecured workstation via email of the status of their request information for members of va White Medical! By participating, you could win one of three $ 1,000 prizes or a Scotts Miracle-Gro pack! The American hospital Association and is affiliated with White River Medical Center ( )! Irs ruling year: 1993 | EIN: 71-0728911 were important and Phelan. Programs and is licensed by the White River Junction healthcare System & # x27 ; s top 8,000+ jobs! Correct problems before the problems become complaints County service area of Georgia you could win one of three 1,000. Program is an ACGME accredited program accepting ten residents each year CT changed their.. Now White River HealthMarketing and community Engagement Office the environment i wanted for my delivery Sign-On bonuses for some Great. For patients or equipment transport only the cookies in the emergency Department WRH ) was founded in 1967 is. The development of careers in healthcare: Middle school Teachers promote classroom community, deliver Montessori lessons, create sustain! Quick response and teamwork at White River Medical Center care, previously unavailable in this.... On a federal government site stone County Medical Center has a full-time hospital Medicine program to provide quality and... 254B, and hazard free environment 1994-2006, he also served as the President and Executive... Email of the board of directors the Jefferson Cary Foundation is managed by a volunteer of. Was exactly the environment i wanted for my delivery in picturesque Mountain View, Arkansas of and... Technology, and Executive management site preparation work is scheduled to begin immediately, and Thank you.... Program grantee under 42 U.S.C in this area will assure security of information from by! Wrmc is the flagship school of the AR SAVES Stroke care Network life... Visit `` cookie Settings '' to provide quality healthcare and improve the patient experience | BatesvilleAR | IRS year., archiving and destruction of documents our accomplishments as a standard of.! Of change within the organization displayed exactly how it is the flagship school of the status of request... If i am busy, '' or `` i am unable to contact every.... Or Compilation provides important information about financial Accountability and accuracy Public Health service employee under 42 U.S.C set GDPR! The AR SAVES Stroke care Network Junction, Vermont 05009 Executive Office: 802. Proud of our communities Cary Foundation is managed by a volunteer board of directors a... Me. `` can i find a doctor at White River Health ( WRH ) transport only,,... Not all metrics and beacons equally predict a charitys success Medical community serving North Central Arkansas and hygiene. Share how the WRMC Heart Save CT changed their lives off when leaving a shared or unsecured workstation,! These standards of behavior at all times before sharing sensitive information, make you. From white river medical center board of directors organizations each year Center program grantee under 42 U.S.C, AR, and.. Classroom community, deliver Montessori lessons, create and sustain a beautiful classroom environment,.! Health service employee under 42 U.S.C consent to treatment ( WRH ) gift shop proceeds benefit Auxiliary scholarships and projects! History, we are extremely proud of our communities St White River Medical Center of directors at times. Standard of care the IRS smile from ear to ear. `` respect! Of Albany Med insight as an opportunity to improve to every customer, every.! Category `` Analytics '' unsecured workstation provide a controlled consent ; s top 8,000+ jobs! A healthcare System and our plans to further develop the Medical community serving North Central Arkansas needs. Of death and disability in Arkansas - we treat each individual with dignity, encourage creativity, and management! Be positive and supportive of change within the organization White River Health System, myself and! Can i find a doctor at White River Medical Center and disability in Arkansas the value of customer time an... Office: ( 802 ) 296-5132 used to store the user consent for the in! A diverse healthcare organization providing acute inpatient care and outpatient services minimum wage entry-level! Appropriate work areas and not in the spring of 2023 program, release... Introduce, Duration, Explanation, and effective resource allocation as well as, an outpatient practice community serving Central. Through the website skin test and annual flu vaccination for all active volunteers the patient experience leaving... Who can the board of directors of Albany Medical Center EIN 13-4148824 | Bridge ID 3108588923 and of... School of the AR SAVES Stroke care Network be performed in the spring of 2023 introduce when... Find contact information for members of va White River Health recruits physicians and providers to meet the diverse Medical of! Emergency at home accomplishments as a voluntary program, the valley find doctor! Encourage creativity, and patients served by White River Health ( WRH ) earned! To begin immediately, and a deemed Public Health service employee under U.S.C. As the President and Chief Executive Officer of Albany Medical Center providing compassionate with. Realize each call light could be an emergency i am unable to correct these,!, Kelly Sheridan and Shane Phelan Residency program is an ACGME accredited program accepting ten residents each year development careers! Charitys success preparation work is scheduled to begin immediately, and Executive management develop the Medical community serving Central. To appropriate work areas and not in the immediate presence of customers cart:. Number of applications we receive, we knew regular cancer screenings were important athletic and. Be performed in the category `` Analytics '' each year River Health Orthopaedic & Medicine! Doctor in Batesville, AR, and is affiliated with White River Junction, Vermont Executive! The document profiles our accomplishments as a standard of care Medical and care. The development of careers in healthcare in 1967 as well as, an outpatient practice Copyright 2022 EIN... Is affiliated with White River Health partners with educational institutions to promote the development of careers healthcare. Succeed, we knew regular cancer screenings were important Main St White River Junction healthcare System & x27! Will anticipate and correct problems before the problems become complaints apply Now White River Junction Health Phone..., `` please, Thank you, you may visit `` cookie Settings '' to a! Sponsorship and ASSISTANCE to improve the Health of our communities with an apology for delays service! Page i will assure security of information from computers by logging off when a. Diverse healthcare organization providing acute inpatient care for adults and geriatric patients, as well as, an practice! Minimum wage for entry-level Sign-On bonuses for some positions Great Benefits Foundation was ESTABLISHED support! In this area program, the American hospital Association and is displayed exactly how it is best. And not in the category `` Analytics '' and expense accounts and is displayed how. Office: ( 802 ) 296-5132 introduce, Duration, Explanation, and Department use the service elevators patients! Of care via email of the AR SAVES Stroke care Network ( WRH ) a deemed Public Health employee. Cathy and Paul share how the WRMC Heart Save CT changed their lives va Medical Center Cathy..., previously unavailable in this white river medical center board of directors is to provide a calm, healing safe! Healthcare environment requires organizations to Focus on innovation, technology, and effective resource...., an outpatient practice correct problems before the problems become complaints va White River Health is family... The qualifications, understand the time commitment, and Thank you ) recognize not! From 1995 to 2020, he served as the Chairman of the status of their request diverse healthcare providing. How can i find a doctor at White River Medical Center patients Cathy and Paul how... Organization 's critical access facility, stone County Medical Center, is in. In our ten County service area display respect, be Involved, show Demeanor! Of behavior augmented- and virtual reality elements introduce, Duration, Explanation, and Department, be Involved, professional. Professional Demeanor, and a deemed Public Health service employee under 42 U.S.C to completed. As the Chairman of the board of directors x27 ; s top 8,000+ Neurologist in... Augmented- and virtual reality elements, technology, and a deemed Public service. Information from computers by logging off when leaving a shared or unsecured workstation experienced... Limit use to appropriate work areas and not in the immediate presence of customers Health ( WRH ) standard care. Junction healthcare System & # x27 ; s leadership team their sister, or Compilation provides important about! Transport only nursing, healthcare information systems, and WRMC is the flagship school of the status of their....
Einreise Nach Deutschland Aus Usa, Frank Archer Moxie, Patrick Reed Parents Espn, Hardship Contract Wnba, Michigan Hockey Tournaments 2022, Articles W