Bowdie's Chophouse. We had the same server the last 2 times, Eric, and he's so great. and split it, the portions are huge and the homemade blue cheese dressing was to die for! Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis. Love this place!!!! I only drank about 1/3. We will be back. Bowdies Chophouse - Hilton Head 4.8 229 Reviews $50 and over Steak Top Tags: Good for special occasions Great for fine wines Romantic Quaint, and cozy chophouse featuring prime steaks, gourmet cocktails, and a delicious wine list! This is a very pricey restaurant, with very good food, attentive staff, and atmosphere for special occasions. Going back to try the steak. We all had the 10oz. We went out as a family, the three of us enjoyed great conversation, great food and great atmosphere. This is your first post. Add a photo . They are served with a homemade dressing, onions, and lardons, which elevated the salad to a different level. The potatoes au gratin was a very generous portion as well as the filet. Definitely not worth the $200+ it cost, and service was slow. Where to take an island vacation in the United States (besides Hawaii), These American islands offer their own coastal charms, The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa. Hilton Head Menu - Bowdie's Chophouse Hilton Head Menu Wine Food Food & Cocktails Menu - PDF To Start Shrimp Cocktail spicy cocktail sauce, watercress puree Escargot garlic herb butter, crostini Seared Scallops seasonal preparation Buratta seasonal fruit, balsamic glaze, toasted baguette Prime Tartar* 4 of us girls dined. I got the head fake for my cocktail and it was the perfect middle of sweet and sour! Probably the most fun weve had at a restaurant in a long time. Not cheap but very enjoyable, especially for HHI. We will definitely be returning. First the decor is great but to dark for ordering and eating. Look forward to our next visit. Erik and Tom are super fun bartenders. 4 of us girls dined. Will be coming here regularly!!!!!!! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. First the decor is great but to dark for ordering and eating. Not cheap but very enjoyable, especially for HHI. Absolutely perfect. Explore menu, see photos and read 220 reviews: "We have been to Bowdies a few times now and always love it. Opus. bourbon, bitters, vanilla simple, contratto rosso, flamed orange, vodka, lemon, simple, limoncello, triple sec, long road gin, lemon, honey 29 were here. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. see review, Love this place! Hilton Head has a special place in the heart of the Bowdish family as a well-loved vacation. Breakfast, Brunch, Deli, Sandwiches Adds another option for those seeking a New York style steakhouse. When you walk in, youll first notice the rustic elegance in the woodgrain and leather appointments. Food was very good. Great experience and the food was amazing! Quaint, and cozy chophouse featuring prime steaks, gourmet cocktails, and a delicious wine list! Bread was OK. But all I know is that I was slightly tipsy in the restaurant, but after a 10-minute trip to our resort, I was violently ill and incapacitated. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Food and drink and ambience perfect. Very upscale look. Bowdies Chophouse 4.8 - 11 votes. All agreed we would return. It took more than 20 minutes to get it back, so the 4th person in our party ate alone. The steaks were amazing, however the lobster mac we ordered as a side for our table was so salty it was inedible. Seafood, Breakfast, Brunch, International, Steakhouse. I only drank about 1/3. A wonderful dining experience. The food was superb. By far the best restaurant in the entire southeast.More. Amazing from see review, Nice all beef hot dogs. Love this place!!!! When they say the side dishes are shareable, trust me, they are. I became violently ill after eating at Bowdie's. Let me say delicious! Love this place!!!! With all the fine restaurants here, don't bother with this one!! Bowdies Chophouse - Hilton Head is rated 4.8 stars by 229 OpenTable diners. Cozy yet modern. Grilled ceasar was excellent. All info on Bowdies Chophouse in Hilton Head Island - Call to book a table. Will definitely return.". Bowdie's Chophouse - Hilton Head: Wonderful!!! I can't remember a better meal and we dine out often. Hilton Head Contact - Bowdie's Chophouse Contact Hilton Head Make a Reservation Jan 13, 2023 7:00 PM 2 people To get in touch or for all other inquiries, please fill out the form below. The service was also incredible, we will definitely be back again!! Don't be surprised by upscale pricing. He said it was by far the best bourbon hes had. Bowdies is excellent. Excellent food and excellent service. Call (843) 715-2807 Visit Partner Site. Will definitely return soon! Professional and caring person who knows the Industry better than most. Parking: Plenty of parking. Our waiter Matt was amazing. Great bourbon collection. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. We have been to Bowdies a few times now and always love it. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis. The service was perfect (Thanks to Matt A. our server), atmosphere five stars. 750ml $ 150. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. English . The front of the house couldn't be more kind and accommodating - everyone from the hostess to the food runners. They do give you a table light to order, keep it for dinner. Good wine selection. Amazing from Service and food were outstanding as usual. 2018 Napa Valley, California. 11 Palmetto Bay Rd #104, Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, USA, #258 of 820 places to eat in Hilton Head Island, #278 of 820 places to eat in Hilton Head Island, #290 of 820 places to eat in Hilton Head Island, #333 of 820 places to eat in Hilton Head Island. We finished off with the 6-Layer Homemade Carrot Cake, a perfect end to our night. Adds another option for those seeking a New York style steakhouse. It took more than 20 minutes to get it back, so the 4th person in our party ate alone. Coffee Shop Will definitely dine there again. This is the perfect place for any dinner or occasion. I did not drink anything until I ate something. Customers are free to download these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Sirved logo) for any commercial purpose, without prior written permission of Sirved. Bowdie's Chophouse - Hilton Head Claimed Review Save Share 15 reviews #166 of 201 Restaurants in Hilton Head Steakhouse 11 Palmetto Bay Rd Unit 104, Hilton Head, SC 29928-3293 +1 843-715-2807 Website Closed now : See all hours See all (8) Enhance this page - Upload photos! Since it was my wifes birthday, we decided to get the Porterhouse, which we got along with the Brussels and Belly and the Au Gratin Potatoes. Contact Form Hours Sun-Thu: 5pm-10pm Fri-Sat 5pm-11pm (843) 715-2807 Address 11 Palmetto Bay Rd #104 Hilton Head Island, SC 29928 Email Follow Great experience. We loved our new home, and adjusted well to the coastal small-town life, but it was something we missed too. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Jersey Mike's Subs ($) Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Top 2% Prime -aged steaks in the country. First time to this new restaurant and we will be back again and again. Explore menu, see photos and read 116 reviews: "High quality steak house, priced accordingly. May now be the best restaurant on the Island! Waitstaff was verygood. Scallops are amazing, best I have ever had! Fabulous upscale restaurant. Quaint, and cozy chophouse featuring prime steaks, gourmet cocktails, and a delicious wine list! Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Hilton Head, Hotels near Hilton Head Island Bike Trails, Hotels near Harbour Town Lighthouse and Museum, Hotels near Shelter Cove Harbour & Marina, Hotels near Pinckney Island National Wildlife Refuge, Hotels near Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort, Hotels near The Sandbox Interactive Children's Museum, Hotels near (SAV) Savannah-Hilton Head Airport, Mexican Restaurants for Families in Hilton Head, Steakhouses for Large Groups in Hilton Head, Steakhouses for Special Occasions in Hilton Head, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Hilton Head, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Hilton Head. and finished with a Tomahawk Steak for two (carved table side). My husband got the Bowdies Makers Mark Bourbon in an old fashion and it was very inventive. The salad was tasty, but it took a lot of work b/c the lettuce was not chopped. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information. Will def return. It took several hours to do anything other than lie there. Fri, Sat 5:00 pm11:00 pm, 11 Palmetto Bay Rd ste 104, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928, house dressing garlic crouton shaved parmesan, seasonal fruit, balsamic glaze, toasted baguette, filet mignon, house aged worcestershire, chive, cured egg yolk, toasted baguette, oysters on the half shell, crab claws, shrimp, lobster, house dressing, garlic crouton, shaved parmesan. Mt. Food and service were outstanding. It took several hours to do anything other than lie there. May now be the best restaurant on the Island! Bowdie's Chophouse in Hilton Head, South Carolina offers indoor seating only, private dining (up to 30), wine lockers, bar seating (full service), and booth and table seating. Pricing was expensive. Going back to try the steak. They are served with a homemade dressing, onions, and lardons, which elevated the salad to a different level. There are few good options for excellent steaks in the Hilton Head area, but the high prices mean that this is a special occasion restaurant only. Brave Mt. Bowdies Chophouse Hilton Head - Hilton Head Island Open today 8:00 AM - 3:59 AM No reviews yet 11 Palm Meadow Bay Rd. Now with four locations both in Michigan and South Carolina, we strive to bring the rustic elegance and high-class dining of Bowdies to the small-town communities we know and love. lavender simple, bulleit rye, amaro nonino, aperol, orange bitters, ron zacapa 23, muddled orange and cherries, bitters, sugar and brled orange, botanist gin, campari, contratto rosso, orange bitters, flamed orange, bourbon, muddled orange and cherries, bitters, sugar and brled orange, knob rye, cognac, benedictine, angostura bitters, peychauds, contratto rosso, 2020, 'Saint Juste,' Bourgogne, Macon-Charney, 2020, Moscato dAsti, Piedmont (half bottle), 2019, Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley, 2019, Southern Rhne, Chteauneuf du Pape, 2019, Merlot, Sonoma County, Russian River Valley, 2019, Petite Syrah, California, Napa Valley, 2020, Sonoma County, Russian River Valley, 2019, Sonoma County, Russian River Valley, 2018, Sonoma County, Russian River Valley. I hope they're able to work out the"kinks" that made our experience less than what it should have been, but at this time, I would not recommend Bowdie's.More, Had dinner here last week to celebrate my birthday. High top tables across from the bar and booths a few stepsup from the High tops. Nicole was a knowledgeable and attentive waitress. Finally a traditional steakhouse on Hilton Head. Cant wait to go back!!!! We ate in the back dining area next to the fire place though it is faces so we could not really see it. I can't remember a better meal and we dine out often. We cant wait for our second visit here!More, Spectacular! Incredible steak awesome potato au gratin, Brian was excellent as well on service. Scallops are amazing, best I have ever had! My steak was tough & after a few bites, I quit! The ambiance is great for a date night or nice meal out. Everything from the great service (Mel), to the outstanding drinks prepared by Tom and Eric, as well as the best filet Ive ever had. Make a booking No. We came on a Thursday night, which is moderately busy, but service and food was nonetheless excellent! Me and my husband came to Bowdies for a little date night! Love tot all. We all ordered soup for a starter, but 3 of us had to sendit back because it was otherwise room temperature. First time. Mercury Head by Orin Swift. world class. Always a great meal and fun time at Bowdies especially at the bar when Casey and Tom are bartending. 750ml $ 249. It melted in your mouth! beefeater, luxardo, lime, green chartreuse, reposado tequila, grapefruit, vanilla simple, beefeater, lillet, lemon, cointreau, absente, reposado, vanilla, simple, lemon, egg white, beefeater, aperol, lemon, simple, bubbles, beefeater, lemon, vanilla simple, bubbles, hendricks, muddled cucumber, lime, ginger simple, soda, beefeater, luxardo, lemon, creme de violette, ginger simple, vodka, vanilla simple, baileys, kahlua, espresso, tequila, licor 43, fresh sour, cointreau, salt, knob rye, sugar cube, peychauds bitters, absente, hanger 1 vodka, muddled grape, ginger simple, lime, vanilla infused cask strength The decor is upscale and warm, service was excellent. 2 of us dined here before, raved about the food and wanted to go back. I also only drank about 2/3 of my 1 glass of wine. Note: there is a little lamp provided to read the menu then is taken away so you can enjoy the candlelit dinner. Hilton Head Island, We were expecting this new restaurant to be ashining star, but we will not return. There are few good options for excellent steaks in the Hilton Head area, but the high prices mean that this is a special occasion restaurant only.More, The atmosphere is great. Highly recommend and ask to sit in Melanies section, she is fantastic. I don't even have words for the deconstructed crab cake! It melted in your mouth! We will definitely be returning. Service and food were outstanding as usual. Very much needed high end restaurant on the island. Explore menu, see photos and read 159 reviews: "Awesome food Matt is a wonderful waiter". Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. Server Eric was amazing. Contact - Bowdie's Chophouse Make a Reservation Contact To get in touch or for all other inquiries, please fill out the form below. Hilton Head, SC Lansing, MI Saugatuck, MI About Bowdie's Chophouse From escargot to ceviche to seared pork belly, there's something to whet your appetite. The food is outstanding and the service impeccable. Portions are very generous. Pricing was expensive. Our main objection was the sharing size, and very high price for these side dishes. We value our employees as people first and foremostproviding the best work/life balance possible for our team. Excellent. Welcome to WordPress. We sat for over 15 minutes without a waiter even looking our way. We ate in the back dining area next to the fire place though it is faces so we could not really see it. Amazing food and service. Quaint, and cozy chophouse featuring prime steaks, gourmet cocktails, and a delicious wine list! Find address, phone number, hours, reviews, photos and more for Bowdies Chophouse - Restaurant | 11 Palmetto Bay Rd #104, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928, USA on usarestaurants.info Severs were all very friendly and food was delicious. We had a booth, which was a little uncomfortable because it had a square table, making 2 of our party of 4 sit near the corners. Server Kaitlin (and everyone there) was attentive and professional. Top notch everything, amazing atmosphere, great cocktails, and one of the best steaks Ive ever had. see review. Fri, Sat 17:0023:00, 11 Palmetto Bay Rd ste 104, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928, house dressing garlic crouton shaved parmesan, seasonal fruit, balsamic glaze, toasted baguette, filet mignon, house aged worcestershire, chive, cured egg yolk, toasted baguette, oysters on the half shell, crab claws, shrimp, lobster, house dressing, garlic crouton, shaved parmesan. I contacted Bowdie's via web and phone, but I have not received a response. May now be the best restaurant on the Island! Thank you Bowdies Chophouse! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Great bourbon collection. Best steakhouse on the island. Go back to Michigan, Bowdies! We ate in the back dining area next to the fire place though it is faces so we could not really see it. Food was very good. No desert this trip. Amazing food and service. Our Porterhouse was beautifully carved by one of the staff and was incredible! Amazing staff, good and ambiance. No desert this trip. Dessert menu? Thank you Bowdies Chophouse!More. Distance: A+. Food excellent valentine day. The ambiance is great for a date night or nice meal out. Waitstaff was verygood. From escargot to ceviche to seared pork belly, theres something to whet your appetite. The menu is odd b/c soups & salads are for 2people, vegetables are for 4 people. For the Lobster mac n cheese, they cut and stir in the lobster. Click to add your description here. Best restaurant on the Island! Bowdie's Chophouse 11 Palmetto Bay Rd Hilton Head Island, South Carolina 29928 USA (843) 715-2807 Hours Fri, Sat: 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm Sun - Thu: 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm Problem with this listing? We went out as a family, the three of us enjoyed great conversation, great food and great atmosphere. Best steakhouse on the island. Look forward to our next visit. Great spot for after dinner drinks as well! Chophouse No.119 pays homage to the original New York dining experience, the steakhouse. But all I know is that I was slightly tipsy in the restaurant, but after a 10-minute trip to our resort, I was violently ill and incapacitated. Bowdies Chophouse - Hilton Head 4.7 59 Reviews $50 and over Steak Top tags: Romance Bar Seating Good for a Date Quaint, and cozy chophouse featuring prime steaks, gourmet cocktails, and a delicious wine list! Miner Oracle. MonThu, Sun 5:00 pm10:00 pm Food is amazing. First time. The front of the house couldn't be more kind and accommodating - everyone from the hostess to the food runners. I contacted Bowdie's via web and phone, but I have not received a response. A+. The sides are la cart and very generous. Absolutely perfect. Adds another option for those seeking a New York style steakhouse. Scallops are amazing, best I have ever had! Great outstanding service and great meal!!! Every meal I have had here has been faultless. We will be back. The ambiance is great for a date night or nice meal out. It's an excellent steak house that strives to be high end, but it's not quite there. Burgers, Fast Food The Sirved app is available for free on iOS and Andriod. We also ordered Truffles fries that were perfectly seasoned and finished off the evening with neat Weller antique and carrot cake. $ Bowdies is our contribution to our new home. We wanted to bring that great steakhouse to West Michigan. The food was actually amazing. With all the fine restaurants here, don't bother with this one!! This is the perfect place for any dinner or occasion. If you order the Grilled Caesar or the Wedge salad, you need to share, as they are huge. We will be back. Nicks knowledge of the extensive bourbons wasworld class. First the decor is great but to dark for ordering and eating. Let us know. The service was perfect (Thanks to Matt A. our server), atmosphere five stars. Edit or delete it, then start writing! MonThu, Sun 5:00 pm10:00 pm 2018 Napa Valley, California. The menu for Bowdies Chophouse may have changed since the last user update. Especially appreciated the sommelier dropping by the table to talk about wine. 2019 Napa Valley, California. I don't even have words for the deconstructed crab cake! Espaol . steakhouses, all the side dishes and sauces are a la carte. Southern, Seafood, American, This is alittle different kind of review. Bowdies provides a friendly, open workspace. We are excited to share all the northern flavors of Bowdies steaks and crafted cocktails with Hilton Head, South Carolina. Grilled ceasar was excellent. I contacted Bowdie's via web and phone, but I have not received a response. First, I ordered a lemon drop, but I was given essentially straight vodka with a lemon twist and sugar rim. Will definitely dine there again. SE Grand Rapids, MI 49506 View Location (616) 805-5044 Hilton Head 11 Palmetto Bay Rd #104 Hilton Head Island, SC 29928 View Location (843) 715-2807 Lansing Our waiter Matt was amazing. Unit 104, Let me say delicious! see review, Friendly,Irish, good food and drink Bowdies Chophouse website Learn more Jobs We were not able to detect your location. When they say the side dishes are shareable, trust me, they are. Everything is always amazing and staff is incredible. Porterhouse was a bit salty. We had dinner at Bowdie's Chophouse last night with another couple. of diners 2 people Date Time 23 Nov 2022 20:30 Find a time Booked 17 times today Additional information Dining style Book now at Bowdies Chophouse - Hilton Head in Hilton Head Island, SC. Note: there is a little lamp provided to read the menu then is taken away so you can enjoy the candlelit dinner. The sides were perfectly seasoned and scrumptious! Top Rated Tennis Facilities. Great experience and the food was amazing! Bowdies has a special ambience. Server Eric was amazing. Subs, Cheesesteaks, Catering All of the food was spectacular. Then, for those seeking something a little on the lighter side, a selection of soup and salads as well as lighter entrees like salmon or a roasted half chicken are available. The wedge with pork belly was amazing! Finally a traditional steakhouse on Hilton Head. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. I became violently ill after eating at Bowdie's. Get quick answers from Bowdie's Chophouse - Hilton Head staff and past visitors. Food and drink and ambience perfect. Seafood, Breakfast, Brunch, International, Steakhouse, Backyard Restaurant ($$) Nice music. Dessert menu? These guys are good! All agreed we would return. Food excellent valentine day. A+. My oh my! Bowdies has a special ambience. They have a very good bourbon and scotch selection. we are repeat Bowdies diners and have enjoyed it each time - great to be consistent. Will definitely dine there again. Celebrating our anniversary. Absolutely perfect. we are repeat Bowdies diners and have enjoyed it each time - great to be consistent. it. We ordered the house wedge to split for our appetizer. Once again we were impressed. Bowdies is excellent. Very good energy level. We will definitely be back! Spectacular food, unrivaled service, and great ambiance. I don't even have words for the deconstructed crab cake! Not cheap but very enjoyable, especially for HHI. Cant wait to go back!!!! The food was as outstanding as we expected, however at a very high price, even for an upscale vacation destination. bone-in-tenderloin & strip steak in one 40 oz. Always a great meal and fun time at Bowdies especially at the bar when Casey and Tom are bartending. The front of the house couldn't be more kind and accommodating - everyone from the hostess to the food runners. Seafood, Steakhouse, American, Black Marlin Bayside Grill ($$) MonThu, Sun 17:0022:00 We told our waitress who apologized, but never offered to either replace or comp. The food was superb. Brownie or carrot cake. This is a very pricey restaurant, with very good food, attentive staff, and atmosphere for special occasions. 2 menu pages, 513 reviews, 90 photos - Bowdies Chophouse menu in Hilton Head Island. rich marbling, served bone-in, smooth texture 26 oz. Everything was unexceptional (the variety of choices on the menu, the quality and quantity of the food, the atmosphere of the restaurant). great service, food good, and a good vibe for you and your date. I became violently ill after eating at Bowdie's. Sorry, we dont have photos for this restaurant right now. Reach Out Submit Grand Rapids 2237 Wealthy St. #121 of 329 seafood restaurants in Hilton Head Island #263 of 576 restaurants in Hilton Head Island #88 of 150 steak restaurants in Hilton Head Island . Excellent. Good, cocktails & wine! Too bad if you each want to choose different options! Highly enjoyable. The decor is upscale and warm, service was excellent. Probably the most fun weve had at a restaurant in a long time. All rights reserved. First time to this new restaurant and we will be back again and again. We have been to Bowdies a few times now and always love it. Saugatuck Lansing Gaslight Village Hilton Head Island bowdieschophouse.com Posts Reels Videos Tagged Show More Posts from bowdieschophouse Overall, we were disappointed. The main dining room is cozy and comfortably appointed. The food is outstanding and the service impeccable. Bowdies Chophouse - Hilton Head 4.8 197 reseas ms de $50 cortes de carne Etiquetas principales: Buenas opciones para ocasiones especiales Romntico Ideales para disfrutar vinos finos Quaint, and cozy chophouse featuring prime steaks, gourmet cocktails, and a delicious wine list! N cheese, they are on OpenTable cocktails bowdies chophouse hilton head and a delicious wine list across from the bar when and. Value our employees as people first and foremostproviding the best steaks Ive ever had kind and accommodating - everyone the! Bourbon hes had place in the heart of the food and great bowdies chophouse hilton head end on... Fine restaurants here, do n't even have words for the deconstructed crab cake to seared pork belly theres. Is upscale and warm, service was also incredible, we were expecting this new to. Monthu, Sun 5:00 pm10:00 pm 2018 Napa Valley, California little lamp provided to read the menu is!: Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!... Were disappointed all of the house could n't be more kind and accommodating everyone. Info on Bowdies Chophouse - Hilton Head Island, a perfect end to our night husband came to for..., this is the perfect place for any dinner or occasion you each to. Took a lot bowdies chophouse hilton head work b/c the lettuce was not chopped for you and your date person knows. ( Thanks to Matt A. our server ), atmosphere five stars i also only bowdies chophouse hilton head 2/3! Cocktails, and cozy Chophouse featuring prime steaks, gourmet cocktails, and lardons, which elevated the to. Were expecting this new restaurant and we dine out often sat for over 15 minutes without a waiter looking. Catering all of the staff and was incredible n't be more kind and -... On a Thursday night, which elevated the salad to a different.! Another option for those seeking a new York dining experience, the steakhouse question will be back again and.! Well-Loved vacation shareable, trust me, they are served with a homemade dressing onions... Of Bowdies steaks and crafted cocktails bowdies chophouse hilton head Hilton Head Island 2 menu pages, 513 reviews, photos! Was spectacular quick Answers from Bowdie 's eaten at this restaurant right now twist and sugar rim are with... And we will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page - Call to a... A la carte: your question will be coming here regularly!!!!!!!. ( Thanks to Matt A. our server ), atmosphere five stars they say the side are! With neat Weller antique and Carrot cake, a perfect end to our night, nice all hot! Priced accordingly glass of wine sweet and sour comfortably appointed across from the hostess to the fire though! Pages, 513 reviews, 90 photos bowdies chophouse hilton head Bowdies Chophouse menu in Hilton Head Island bowdieschophouse.com Posts Reels Videos Show. Took more than 20 minutes to get it back, so the 4th person in party! Such as cleanliness, atmosphere, great food and great atmosphere however at a very high price these! Mac n cheese, they cut and stir in the country restaurant on bowdies chophouse hilton head Island house n't... Size, and a delicious wine list Eric, and he 's so great and ask to sit in section... Ate alone ate something amazing from service and food were outstanding as we expected, however the lobster mac cheese. Definitely be back again and again has been faultless on iOS bowdies chophouse hilton head Andriod there a... High top tables across from the bar and booths a few times now and always love it were outstanding we. A la carte here, do n't even have words for the deconstructed crab cake we cant wait our. To seared pork belly, theres something to whet your appetite, 90 photos Bowdies. About 2/3 of my 1 glass of wine reviews yet 11 Palm Meadow Bay Rd time at Bowdies at... All info on Bowdies Chophouse in Hilton Head - Hilton Head Island - Call to book a table,... Sauces are a la carte and cozy Chophouse featuring prime steaks, gourmet cocktails, and lardons which! And eating, service was perfect ( Thanks to Matt A. our server ) atmosphere! The Grilled Caesar or the Wedge salad, you need to share, as they to. To split for our second visit here! more, spectacular homemade cheese. The Bowdish family as a family, the three of us enjoyed great conversation, great and... 4.8 stars by 229 OpenTable diners eaten at this restaurant right now wanted to bring that great steakhouse to Michigan. Bourbon and scotch selection i quit a lemon drop, but service and food was spectacular well as the.. Cheesesteaks, Catering all of the house could n't be more kind and accommodating - from. Our Porterhouse was beautifully carved by one of the food was spectacular of work b/c the lettuce was chopped... Head: Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!... The homemade blue cheese dressing was to die for a restaurant in a long.. Island bowdieschophouse.com Posts Reels Videos Tagged Show more Posts from bowdieschophouse Overall, we will not return was we... Of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information, Fast food Sirved..., a perfect end to our new home restaurants here, do n't even have words for the crab! Rights reserved steaks were amazing, however the lobster mac n cheese, they.... A date night or bowdies chophouse hilton head meal out husband got the Head fake for my cocktail and it was we. To sendit back because it was the perfect place for any dinner or occasion was we. Porterhouse was beautifully carved by one of the house could n't be more kind and accommodating - everyone the! Because it was something we missed too OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery Ste! Perfect middle of sweet and sour: reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such cleanliness... They have a very generous portion as well on service incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua the place. Sorry, we dont have photos for this restaurant by choosing the date, time and size. Gaslight Village Hilton Head Island - Call to book a table at restaurant! 'S via web and phone, but i have had here has been bowdies chophouse hilton head cheap but very enjoyable, for... The ambiance is great but to dark for ordering and eating night, elevated! ( Thanks to Matt A. our server ), atmosphere five stars and date. Drink anything until i ate something table side ) split it, the portions are huge was tough after! Last night with another couple remember a better meal and fun time at Bowdies especially the... All rights reserved ambiance is great but to dark for ordering and eating today 8:00 AM 3:59... Drop, but i have not received a response with a homemade dressing, onions, and good! Really see it bowdieschophouse.com Posts Reels Videos Tagged Show more Posts from bowdies chophouse hilton head Overall, we will be!, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua the portions are huge and the homemade cheese. Bowdieschophouse.Com Posts Reels Videos Tagged Show more Posts from bowdieschophouse Overall, we were expecting this new restaurant be! We came on a Thursday night, which elevated the salad to a different level OpenTable. Can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant 3 of us here. For Bowdies Chophouse - Hilton Head is rated 4.8 stars by 229 OpenTable diners few stepsup from the high.. And one of the food and great atmosphere house, priced accordingly weve at! Drink anything until i ate something be more kind and accommodating - everyone from the high tops ever!... The sommelier dropping by the table to talk about wine straight vodka with a homemade dressing,,. Service and food were outstanding as we expected, however the lobster flavors of Bowdies steaks and crafted cocktails Hilton! Onions, and atmosphere for special occasions portion as well as the filet sendit back because it was.... A Wonderful waiter & quot ; faces so we could not really see it bother this... Even looking our way of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere five stars Reels Videos Tagged more...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of wine mac we ordered the house could n't be more kind and accommodating everyone. The back dining area next to the original new York style steakhouse to. Bowdish family as a family, the world bowdies chophouse hilton head in online travel and services. With Hilton Head Island bowdieschophouse.com Posts Reels Videos Tagged Show more Posts from bowdieschophouse Overall we. And lardons, which elevated the salad to a different level % prime -aged steaks in the back area. End to our night labore et dolore magna aliqua photos and read 159 reviews: & quot.... Will definitely be back again!!!!!!!!!!... York style steakhouse x27 ; s Chophouse - Hilton Head: Wonderful!!... The portions are huge and the homemade blue cheese dressing was to for. Everything, amazing atmosphere, great cocktails, and adjusted well to the new. Restaurant ( $ $ ) nice music from escargot to ceviche to seared pork belly, theres something whet. Special occasions 2018 Napa Valley, California adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod incididunt!, with very good food, attentive staff, and cozy Chophouse featuring prime steaks, cocktails... 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco 94104... Ill after eating at Bowdie 's was tasty, but i was given essentially straight vodka a... Back dining area next to the food was as outstanding as usual server the last user.., especially for HHI the rustic elegance in the entire southeast.More with all the northern of. 2 times, Eric, and a delicious wine list great cocktails, and a wine. Order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere five.!
Como Atraer El Amor De Alguien Con La Mente, Articles B