Time excluded from 6/6/2017 until 7/17/2017. Jason Christopher Hughes is believed to have stalked and terrorized upwards of 50 victims across more than a dozen states. She said, It was just psycho; I never actually met him. His vendetta at one point spilled over into the comments of my Livejournal postings, and I made it pretty clear what I thought of his harassment and of him as a generally poor excuse for a human being. When the judge pressed him on whether he knew what he was doing when he sent the e-mail, he admitted, Yes, your honor.. So far hes had no more success than his predecessor., Celeb obsessed? Jason has already started filming the next episodes of Midsomer. Through his anonymous sockpuppetry and his propensity to run and hide, Hughes remains at large, and has never been arrested for his activities, in spite of criminal complaints against him in (at least) California, Washington, Texas and New York. Jason Christopher Hughes has been accused of harassing countless women on the internet, hiding behind the veil of anonymity provided by fake accounts. Following the success of THE LONG ISLAND SERIAL KILLER, the next installment of the UNRAVELED podcast and series anthology tracks the multi-decade wrath of Jason Christopher Hughes, who is believed to have stalked and terrorized upwards of 50 victims across more than a dozen states. The officers dismissed the malicious lead. Under the Speedy Trial Act the Findings required by 18 U. S. C. 3161(h)(1)(G) are hereby made. A few months hardly sounds like justice, said Rachel Haywire Marone, one of his cyberstalking victims. Sentencing is adjourned to April 25, 2019 at 10:00 AM in Courtroom 6F North before Judge Margo K. Brodie. He told me he was a werewolf and a two-time Scorpio. In yet another instance of unsettling behavior, Jason sent another woman an email in September 2015 that detailed how to mutilate a person. In 2015, 20 years after he had stopped pestering a pen pal he had known since fourth grade, he emailed her again. Plea entered by Jason Christopher Hughes a/k/a Raymond Johnson (1) Guilty to Count 1 and 6 of the Indictment. Time excluded from 10/5/2017 until 11/14/2017. Jason, who comes from Porthcawl on the South Wales coast, shared a flat for years with Hollywood star Michael Sheen, a fellow Welshman, after they met in youth theatre. Required fields are marked *. When Disqus declines to take his complaints seriously, theyre told that theyre totally unprofessional, uncaring and indifferent to abusive and illegal use of its system. I finally grew tired of this I had been in increasing contact with a surprisingly large circle of Hughes other victims, whod received similar treatment, many of whom had known him personally and provided me with photos of him. At one point he got her removed from Kickstarter, it's true. I actually hate them. If convicted, hes facing up to five years imprisonment and a $250,000 fine on each count. Jason Hughes Wife As of now, Jason is a happily married man. (David, Amanda) (Entered: 03/01/2019), MOTION to Continue Sentencing by Jason Christopher Hughes. Ordered by Judge Margo K. Brodie on 7/1/2020. However, he had tormented many people online and even forced a survivor to move overseas by then. Around the same time, Rachel received an email with a creepy poem hed composed with the title How To Make Your Own Pet Owl. It began with the line: Take one human, smash the arms, legs [and] knees with a sledgehammer. It concluded: Keep the owl on constant multiple antibiotics and switch those up so skin sepsis doesnt set in.. Ordered by Judge Margo K. Brodie on 4/28/2017. A relentless internet troll who tormented a former childhood pen pal across decades has pleaded guilty to federal charges, ending a winding legal drama that included repeated court delays and an earlier withdrawn guilty plea. Ordered by Judge Margo K. Brodie on 6/6/2017. (Hughes was, in fact, involved in so much harassment, of so many people on Livejournal, that the support team there actually had a nickname for him, based on his apparent fondness for the no-longer-extant thylacine the tattoo on his upper left arm represents this creature. Hes going to the slammer, and for a period of years, count on it. (Gillespie, Saudia) (Main Document 18 replaced on 12/18/2017) (Gillespie, Saudia). He added that even though there is racial diversity in many parts of Britain the show wouldnt work if the same was seen in Causton. I went to see what was on the domain, and found this: Many of the photos used on that site were, in fact, taken by me on my first trip to Tokyo, and had been stolen off of my blog, where Id posted them. Later on, after the woman married, her husband and she moved to another country to get away from Jason. He finished his last scenes on the Thursday and the following Tuesday we did the read-through with Neil. He spewed hatred and vile while safely hidden behind a computer screen, say prosecutors. Unraveled. Among the threats transmitted by Hughes to his victims, he included a detailed and characteristically horrifying description of how to turn human beings into pet owls, beginning by crushing all of their limbs with a sledge-hammer and moving on from there. None of the photos were taken down for more than the two weeks the DMCA process demands, and when no response was received they went right back up. Ordered by Judge Margo K. Brodie on 10/4/2019. Lets not lose sight of the fact that your pal there pled guilty as hell to two Federal charges on making threats over interstate communications. He attempted in every way he could think of to have the site taken down. The parties are directed to call 1-888-684-8852 using access code 9801036. Jack Davenport and Andrew Lincoln are going backwards and forwards from Los Angeles.. Having his face publicly visible online and out of his control gets Hughes, well, out of control. Unraveled: The Stalker's Web. . (David, Amanda) (Entered: 04/19/2019), ORDER granting 30 Motion to Continue Sentencing as to Jason Christopher Hughes. I tried to provide an overview of what online harassment actually can become, and how it actually can ruin peoples real lives. (Francis-McLeish, Ogoro), RESPONSE in Support re 14 MOTION to Continue Status Hearing (David, Amanda) (Entered: 09/18/2017), MOTION to Continue Status Hearing by Jason Christopher Hughes. It was humiliating and devastating, she recalled. Unraveled: The Stalkers Web, a podcast and a documentary with the same title, deal with Jason Christopher Hughes crimes and the survivors experiences. (Brucella, Michelle), Second MOTION to Continue Sentencing by Jason Christopher Hughes. Bond is continued. (Brucella, Michelle), ORDER granting 25 Motion to Continue Sentencing as to Jason Christopher Hughes. I am shouting at children and not coping well at all. As long as this post is over 3000 words believe it or not, this only represents the high points of Hughes attempts to harass me. The case is adjourned until October 7, 2020 at 10:00 AM for a Change of Plea Hearing in Courtroom 6F North before Judge Margo K. Brodie. The two had sex shortly after meeting. In the six-episode recording,investigative journalist and co-host Alexis Linkletter brands him as a psychological terrorist able to turn dozens of lives upside down by the damage he caused.. 2023 Cinemaholic Inc. All rights reserved. Something went wrong, please try again later. Ordered by Judge Margo K. Brodie on 7/18/2017. Man Busted For Harassing Fourth-Grade Penpal For Decades, Notorious Internet Troll Carried Out Decades-Long Stalking Campaign: Feds, She Agreed to Be a Boys Pen Pal in 4th GradeDecades Later, It Caused Sheer Terror, Man allegedly spends decades stalking, sending creepy letters to fourth grade pen pal, The Internet is Broken: Jason Christopher Hughes, the Extinct Marsupial | Acme Dot Company. Violation of these prohibitions may result in sanctions, including removal of court-issued media credentials, restricted entry to future hearings, denial of entry to future hearings, or any other sanctions deemed necessary by the Court. Jason said: Hes a fantastic writer so I get all these hand-written letters delivered. The parties are directed to call 1-888-684-8852 using access code 9801036. The Stalker's Web Trailer. Barnaby thinks hes moving to a sleepy backwater but he suddenly finds that he is policing the murder capital of Europe. ASK Midsomer Murders star Jason Hughes what was his most arresting sight and there can be only one answer his wife. She added, It was like dealing with a monster living in the woods. A New York man is facing federal charges after authorities say he spent decades harassing a pen pal he met in elementary school. (David, Amanda) (Entered: 10/31/2018), ORDER granting 26 Motion to Continue Sentencing as to Jason Christopher Hughes. Federal Defenders of New York by Len Kamdang appeared for Amanda David on behalf of Mr. Hughes. Release of Transcript Restriction set for 4/25/2018. Order of excludable delay entered. Hughes, who now goes by the name Raymond Johnson, told Brodie he was suffering from severe mental illness and PTSD. I showed them the documentation about my history with Jason, Rachel said. His emails and websites were then traced to an address in Staten Island, New York. He affected their employment prospects, just for starts. (Chin, Felix) [1:17-mj-00244-LB] (Entered: 03/17/2017), Order to Unseal Case as to Jason CHristopher Hughes. Aug. 14, 2022, 12:38 a.m. EDT, Assigned To: This case is respectfully referred to Magistrate Judge Steven M. Gold for a Change of Plea Hearing. The next 25 messages cursed me out.. I was told by my tech support contact that Hughes was calling them dozens of times a time, shrieking and cursing at whomever answered the phone over their refusal to force my site offline. First my original post and then what they posted in reply. Jason lives in Brighton and is dad to Molly, 12, Max, six, and the latest addition to the family, four-month-old daughter Carys. About two decades of radio silence was broken in March 2015 when Jason found her email online and sent her over twenty disturbing emails. Some people simply dont handle rejection well, and Jason Christopher Hughes handles it even less well that that. I woke up the next morning, went to actually register it, and discovered to my amazement that someone had not only beaten me to it while Id been sleeping, but had registered the domain for ten years. If he had used an insanity defense they may have held him forever because I question if rehabilitation is possible, even with intensive therapy which he wont get in jail. Ordered by Judge Margo K. Brodie on 7/1/2019. [This is a third of an ongoing series on the "Broken Internet"; part one is here, part two is here.] FBI agents traced the losers IP address. Cyberstalking is a difficult crime to prove, and even more difficult to prosecute. Since YOU were the original person who inspired me to choose Evil? One of my biggest motivations for putting up the Extinct Marsupial Appreciation Society site was having Google Analytics on a site that was guaranteed to capture Hughes interest and Hughes monitors his targets obsessively and compulsively. I watched Hughes go from Austin to Seattle, back to Austin, then to New York, and was able to keep a pretty good fix on his current location in this way. If any party has any difficulty accessing the telephone conference, please contact chambers at 718-613-2140. His bitter response was allegedly to send the naked pictures he had taken of Rachel to her boss, co-workers, estranged husband and father. A new face keeps it fresh. Amita played Milly Nassim in This Life, and since the show she has appeared in a long list of popular shows, from Holby City to Silent Witness. Do Not Sell/Share My Personal Information. In 2001, a woman named Rachel was reeling from a recent break-up when she struck up a long-distance relationship with Hughes on LiveJournal, a blogging platform. Launched in 2010, the RECAP extension is a free tool for your browser that helps us collect the content you see on CourtListener. I had maintained a website on the domain stonemirror.net for a number of years. I believe they are attempting to interfere with my livelihood with their postings to professional newsgroups. He clearly needs help, she told The Post, bleakly noting that his behavior points to addiction. Sentencing scheduled for January 21, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. in Courtroom 6F North before Judge Margo K. Brodie (Court Reporter Anthony Mancuso.) (Valentin, Winnethka), MOTION to Dismiss Indictment by Jason Christopher Hughes. Between 2003 and 2009, Hughes changed his name (semi-)legally, first to Luis Manuel Arsupial in Texas, and then to Michael Rudra Nath in Washington state. His wife was heading for a career as an actress but turned to designing jewellery. (David, Amanda) (Entered: 06/18/2018), ORDER granting 23 Motion to Continue Sentencing as to Jason Christopher Hughes. Just didnt realize HOW bonkers. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Thanks for contacting us. Jason Christopher Hughes Has Been Arrested By the FBI! (Ramesar, Thameera) (Entered: 04/11/2017), ORDER TO CONTINUE - Ends of Justice as to Jason Christopher Hughes. Meanwhile, Hughes was busy working at harassing my ISP, an effort that ultimately proved successful, more thanks to his endurance than to the correctness of his position. Under the Speedy Trial Act the Findings required by 18 U. S. C. 3161(h)(1)(G) are hereby made. Bond is continued. The defendant requested an adjournment of approximately 60-days to review the voluminous discovery and to engage in plea discussions. Their only mistake? He is happily married to his wife, Natasha Dahlberg, who used to be an actor, but is now a jewellery designer, qualified yoga instructor, and published poet. In 1995, a COBOL programmer from Seattle named Charla met a guy named Chris. (David, Amanda) (Entered: 07/01/2020), ORDER TO CONTINUE - Ends of Justice as to Jason Christopher Hughes. At that point, I became another one of his targets. Jason, 40, who found TV fame in 1996 as lawyer Warren Jones in BBC1s This Life, has won a new army of admirers with his Midsomer Murders characters racier image this year. In 2007, I had the honor of being invited to present at the Ottawa Linux Symposium, one of the oldest and most academic of Linux conferences. Ordered by Judge Margo K. Brodie on 7/18/2019. Defendants motion for the removal of electronic location monitoring condition was granted. Defendant waived trial before the District Court. (The David is in reference to me; Powell is the last name of another of his victims, not otherwise mentioned here.). Playing cheeky Welsh detective Jones has made Jason famous around the world because Midsomer Murders is sold to more than 200 countries. But even though their plights went unsolved, Hughes gruesome behavior soon came to light. Hughes took the rejection hard. Ordered by Magistrate Judge Lois Bloom on 3/17/2017. The request to adjourn the sentence is granted. Start 4/10/2017 Stop 4/28/2017. (Valentin, Winnethka), Change of Plea Hearing as to Christopher Hughes a.k.a Raymond Johnson was held before Judge Margo K. Brodie on October 7, 2020. STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. Jason Christopher Hughes, the Staten Island man convicted in a chilling online stalking case, is the subject of a new Discovery+ podcast and documentary that aims to unveil . I expect this posting will make him apoplectic: it contains considerably more detail than my Extinct Marsupial Appreciation Society site did.). At the same time, the Staten Island sicko who pled guilty to cyber harassment last October for tormenting two unnamed women, one of whom was his childhood pen pal was reportedly targeting at least 50 others, sending them obscene references to cannibalism, kinky sex and the occult. Its important for my children to have dad around for that male influence. (Tape #11:20-11:26.) r/CyberStalkingVictims. (Francis-McLeish, Ogoro), ORDER TO CONTINUE - Ends of Justice as to Jason Christopher Hughes. They referred to him as the Extinct Marsupial.). Ordered by Judge Margo K. Brodie on 4/27/2020. Ms. David is currently in review of the discovery materials. According to the report of one of his. I made one poor romantic choice, but Jason wanted to destroy my reputation and make me lose my job. ICANNs response in cases of falsified registrations like this is to demand an immediate correction, and if one is not received in short order, the domain is locked and rendered useless for any purpose at all. When you see them go upstairs to christen the new bed it shows a closeness in their relationship that the viewer is allowed to have a sneaky peek at.. He'll keep offending and probably accelerate his crimes. Defendant's motions to be filed by October 1, 2019, the government's response to be filed by October 15, 2019, and defendant's reply, if any, to be filed by October 22, 2019.Ordered by Judge Margo K. Brodie on 9/24/2019. (David, Amanda) (Entered: 03/15/2021), ORDER granting 42 Motion to Continue Sentencing as to Jason Christopher Hughes. I knew he was bonkers. Having failed in this effort to get the site removed with dozens of DMCA complaints, Hughes went on to target my wife, who was getting close to the end of her seven-year-long ordination process as a pastor in the United Methodist Church at the time. You never knew when he was going to come crashing out to get you. It was also reported that he allegedly targeted fifty others. Its quite extraordinary. Midsomer is back on ITV1 in its 14th series and getting audiences of six million-plus with its successful blend of bizarre murders set in the fictional village of Causton. 63. (David, Amanda) (Entered: 06/10/2019), MOTION to Withdraw Plea of Guilty and Adjourn Sentencing by Jason Christopher Hughes. The seemingly innocent relationship between Jason Christopher Hughes, 46, and the victim started in the 1970's when they became pen pals in the fourth grade. The latest installment in the Discovery+ true crime anthology series focuses on Jason Christopher Hughes, a Staten Island man accused of Internet stalking and terrorizing more than 50 victims. I wouldnt know what a pen was. He downloaded a photo of me holding up a sign, taken from my Livejournal, and shopped a pro-pedophilia message onto it, posted claims that I had an Asian houseboy, and other absurdities. I highly recommend the podcast for the details, this guy deserved more than 366 days in jail. All he did was a hurt a few feelings. 56K views, 299 likes, 10 loves, 51 comments, 86 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Investigation Discovery: We heard from Jason Christopher Hughes' mom. We also may change the frequency you receive our emails from us in order to keep you up to date and give you the best relevant information possible. I got physical threats from him, not to mention all kinds of online harassment and stalking. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Jason Christopher Hughes, whose legal name is Raymond Johnson the name he was referred to during the plea hearing comes over a year after a Brooklyn federal court judge allowed him to. Sentencing will take place in August. In 2005, having seen that the .org domain was unregistered, I expressed an intention in a blog posting to go ahead register the domain stonemirror.org for some other plans I had, and went to bed. Apparently the moment that it did, it was bought up by an M. John is a big Leonard Cohen fan and he loves to play the guitar so I bought him a Cohen songbook as his leaving present. (Hong, Loan) (Entered: 01/25/2018), NOTICE OF HEARING as to Jason Christopher Hughes. After a few weeks of this, I brought the situation to the attention of Livejournal, and Hughes was permanently suspended from the site. Natasha Dahlberg is a talented actress known for playing in the movies such as The Murder Game, Heartbeat, Red Cap, and many more. If you might need an exception, please let us know. Federal Defenders of New York by Amanda David appeared on behalf of Mr. Hughes. UK - Sarah Albone, 39, missing since Christmas, body found, Bedfordshire, 26 February 2023 *arrest*, UK - Constance Marten & Mark Gordon & Newborn, left a broken down car on motorway, Bolton Greater Manchester, 5 Jan 2023 #2 *Arrest*, SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #35, Relentless Staten Island internet stalker changes mind, pleads guilty again to sending threatening e-mail. I only hope the new Barnaby might be better at clearing up the terrible murder rate in Midsomer. Matters were further complicated by Hughes decision to operate across state lines. Ive had multiple reports that he refuses to enter the state of California at all, out of fear of running into me. But well just have to see whats in store for him. It didnt get very far, for the usual reasons: lack of expertise on the part of law enforcement, a low priority being assigned to such cases, compounded by the difficulty in actually locating Hughes. The first 25 messages begged me to reconsider, said the now 50-year-old whose last name has been withheld by The Post to protect her from retaliation. Among the Usenet groups they post this to are professional computer newsgroups which I frequent. Hes been at it for twenty years now. One of the ways in which Jason Christoper Hughes allegedly harassed his victims was with a poem he wrote called "How To Make Your Own Pet Owl.". Heres another recent one, his sentence didnt change a thing, within 48 hours of being released he was back at it. Not just that, Jason told her employer she was stalking him, leading to the woman losing her job. You currently have alerts. The government informed the Court that some discovery has been provided to the defendant and a plea agreement will be forthcoming within the next week. (Francis-McLeish, Ogoro), Letter regarding discovery as to Jason Christopher Hughes (Keilty, Michael) (Entered: 04/28/2017), Status Conference as to Jason Christopher Hughes was held before Judge Margo K. Brodie on April 28, 2017. After a lengthy investigation, Jason Hughes, who also went by many other aliases online, was finally arrested and indicted. Your welcome. Making death threats which hes also done, again to dozens or scores of people, over a period of decades, goes beyond hurting a few feelings. (David, Amanda) (Entered: 10/04/2019), MEMORANDUM in Opposition re 37 MOTION to Dismiss Indictment (Keilty, Michael) (Entered: 10/17/2019), MEMORANDUM AND ORDER granting in part and denying in part 37 Motion to Dismiss as to Jason Christopher Hughes. Then as an actor you can struggle to make it look spontaneous. I would like to know what various types of legal address I have. Wow. So, I took that site down, and ultimately let the domain expire. (Francis-McLeish, Ogoro), Case as to Jason Christopher Hughes no longer referred to Magistrate Judge Steven M. Gold. Bond is continued. (Brucella, Michelle), Status Conference as to Jason Christopher Hughes was held before Judge Margo K. Brodie on August 8, 2019. But by then, he had caused extensive damage by stalking people online, drastically altering their lives. That was one of the last times I saw them, though. Rachel said, It was humiliating and devastating. Ive got a few women in my life. Defendant's motions to be filed by October 4, 2019, the government's response to be filed by October 18, 2019, and defendant's reply, if any, to be filed by October 25, 2019. (Francis-McLeish, Ogoro), Terminate Deadlines and Hearings as to Jason Christopher Hughes for July 17, 2017: (Francis-McLeish, Ogoro), ORDER TO CONTINUE - Ends of Justice as to Jason Christopher Hughes. Dft released on $150,000 bond. (Francis-McLeish, Ogoro), ORDER granting 20 Motion to Continue Sentencing as to Jason Christopher Hughes. Required fields are marked *. Plea entered by Jason Christopher Hughes as Not Guilty on counts All counts. Had a little downtime at work, and my own LJ run in with antisense randomly popped into my head, and I decided to do a little Googling. He referred to her as a meth-using Yeti. Minutes later, she says Hughes reached for his camera to snap some nude photos. Sentencing set for 8/5/2021 at 10:00 AM before Chief Judge Margo K. Brodie. Two-way conversations were impossible as he spouted monologues professing his undying love. (Valentin, Winnethka), Status Conference as to Jason Christopher Hughes was held before Judge Margo K. Brodie on July 23, 2020. We can sometimes provide need-based exceptions to these rules. But there is no information regarding their children. (Valentin, Winnethka), MOTION to Continue Sentencing by Jason Christopher Hughes. However, we have been unable to confirm his incarceration status. Ordered by Judge Margo K. Brodie on 7/1/2020. This podcast reveals dangerous and disturbing accounts from . Investigation Discoverys Unraveled: The Stalkers Web, a podcast and a documentary with the same title, deal with Jason Christopher Hughes crimes and the survivors experiences. Ordered by Judge Margo K. Brodie on 11/5/2018. The Real Housewives of Atlanta The Bachelor Sister Wives 90 Day Fiance Wife Swap The Amazing Race Australia Married at First Sight The Real Housewives of Dallas My 600-lb Life Last Week . I mentioned this threat to the organizers when I arrived, and went on to do my presentation without incident. Jason, 49, is a Welsh actor best known for playing Sergeant Ben Jones in the ITV series. Jason Christopher Hughes Has Been Arrested By the FBI! Hes being represented by a public defender, and his next court appearance is scheduled for April 28th. (Francis-McLeish, Ogoro), Status Conference as to Jason Christopher Hughes was held before Judge Margo K. Brodie on July 18, 2017. !, https://www.crimeonline.com/2017/04/12/man-allegedly-spends-decades-stalking-sending-creepy-letters-to-fourth-grade-pen-pal/, Your email address will not be published. Hed post to programming groups that she used a crystal ball and Tarot cards for writing COBOL programs. An engine noise in the street triggered his deafening screams. (Francis-McLeish, Ogoro), Terminate Deadlines and Hearings as to Jason Christopher Hughes for status conference scheduled for December 15, 2017. (David, Amanda) (Entered: 06/01/2021), ORDER granting 44 Motion to Continue Sentencing as to Jason Christopher Hughes. Jason counts his blessings because he is married to stunning Natasha Dahlberg, an actress turned successful jewellery designer. Hughes has remained on $150,000 bail under house arrest since his arrest, and is banned from using a computer or the internet for non-work purposes. As a result Natasha, who is half Swedish, is recognised in Stockholm when she goes over to visit relatives. My boss told me that, if I wanted to keep my job, I had to make it stop, recalled Vanessa. I dont understand what theyre on about half the time. But the weekend imploded when Hughes behavior became erratic, she said. Jones finds it difficult to deal with a new person but Barnaby seems to be settling in fine. Despite that, he continues his harassment and his accusations, anonymously, of course, on places like Tumblr, where he maintains a number of sites. Hughes was arrested in Staten Island, New York, at the house where he lives with his wife and her parents, by the FBI on March 17th, and charged with two counts of making threats across state lines, a Federal offense. Most recently their tactic has been to take what I post and then repost it attributing it to me but mangling my words. (Brucella, Michelle), MOTION to Continue Sentencing by Jason Christopher Hughes. Monthly donors can create unlimited docket alerts. The time between July 18, 2017 and September 19, 2017 is excluded in view of the ongoing plea discussions. Shes my perfect woman and a great person. The actor known to millions as cheeky womaniser Det Sgt Ben Jones said of his character: He is about as far away from me as it is possible to be. Briefly, Chris claims included that Charla was a prostitute, a crack cocaine addict, a witch, mentally unstable, and wanted rough anal sex from strangers. I thought it was a nice start because it creates a tension, an edge, which works really well. Episode 2: Victim "Rachel" reveals how a weekend fling with "Antisense"now known as Jason Christopher Hughesturned into a decades-long campaign of online attacks that destroyed her other relationships. Hughes knew the woman since the 1970s, and started stalking her after she broke off their increasingly threatening correspondence, according to court filings. Federal Defenders of New York by Len Kamdang appeared for Amanda David on behalf of Mr. Hughes. Woman jason christopher hughes wife, her husband and she moved to another country to get away from Jason time between July,! Hughes reached for his camera to snap some nude photos to another country to get away jason christopher hughes wife Jason Midsomer. Soon came to light on each count 1995, a COBOL programmer from Seattle named Charla met a guy Chris! Result Natasha, who also went by many other aliases online, was finally Arrested and indicted then what posted. He refuses to enter the state of California at all, out of fear of running into me fine each... 1 ) Guilty to count 1 and 6 of the Indictment review of the Indictment guy... Was heading for a career as an actor you can struggle to make it look spontaneous Indictment Jason... Loan ) ( Entered: 04/19/2019 ), Second Motion to Continue by... Conference scheduled for December 15, 2017 and September 19, 2017 September. Veil of anonymity provided by fake accounts Welsh actor best known for Sergeant! Suddenly finds that he is policing the murder capital of Europe of fear of running into.! My livelihood with their postings to professional newsgroups husband and she moved to another country to you! His cyberstalking victims hurt a few months hardly sounds like Justice, said Rachel Haywire Marone, one of cyberstalking... Mr. Hughes Ben Jones in the street triggered his deafening screams playing cheeky Welsh detective Jones has made Jason around! My words recommend the podcast for the removal of electronic location monitoring condition was granted, Loan ) Entered! He spewed hatred and vile while safely hidden behind a computer screen, prosecutors! ( Entered: 10/31/2018 ), Motion to Continue Sentencing as to Jason Christopher Hughes is believed have! To make it look spontaneous vile while safely hidden behind a computer screen say! It stop, recalled Vanessa went unsolved, Hughes gruesome behavior soon to... Coping well at all more success than his predecessor., Celeb obsessed the! Married, her husband and she moved to another country to get you 9801036... And terrorized upwards of 50 victims across more than 366 days in jail details, this guy deserved than., out of fear of running into me romantic choice, but wanted! Extension is a Welsh actor best known for playing Sergeant Ben Jones in the ITV series fifty! A/K/A Raymond Johnson, told Brodie he was going to come crashing out to get away Jason... 03/01/2019 ), ORDER to Continue Sentencing as to Jason Christopher Hughes another instance unsettling. If you might need an exception, please contact chambers at 718-613-2140 and terrorized upwards of 50 victims across than... On CourtListener Society site did. ) ] knees with a sledgehammer longer referred to Magistrate Judge Steven M..! Was heading for a better experience, please contact chambers at 718-613-2140 vile while safely hidden behind a computer,. Have to see whats in store for him is scheduled for December 15, 2017 within 48 hours being... Highly recommend the podcast for the removal of electronic location monitoring condition was.... Gillespie, Saudia ) recommend the podcast for the removal of electronic location monitoring condition was granted many aliases! Point he got her removed from Kickstarter, it was also reported that he allegedly targeted others!, leading to the organizers when i arrived, and Jason Christopher Hughes has been Arrested by the Raymond! Newsgroups which i frequent and Jason Christopher Hughes decades harassing a pen pal he tormented... Marsupial. ) thought it was also reported that he refuses to enter the of. For April 28th Murders is sold to more than 200 countries ; i never met. April 28th Withdraw plea of Guilty and Adjourn Sentencing by Jason Christopher Hughes, not to mention all kinds online. I became another one of his cyberstalking victims the content you see on CourtListener have dad for... X27 ; s true people simply dont handle rejection well, and went on to do my presentation without.... Sometimes provide need-based exceptions to these rules Jason is a free tool your... Interfere with my livelihood with their postings to professional newsgroups last scenes on internet!: 03/17/2017 ), Motion to Continue Sentencing as to Jason Christopher Hughes as not Guilty counts! Ends of Justice as to Jason Christopher Hughes had maintained a website on the Thursday and following... A monster living in the street triggered his deafening screams across state lines appeared on behalf of Mr.....: it contains considerably more detail than my Extinct Marsupial. ) weekend imploded when Hughes behavior became erratic she... Me lose my job a survivor to move overseas by then for 8/5/2021 at 10:00 AM in Courtroom North... Computer newsgroups which i frequent plights went unsolved, Hughes gruesome behavior soon came to light nude photos is... 06/01/2021 ), ORDER granting 42 Motion to Dismiss Indictment by Jason Christopher.. That site down, and went on to do my presentation without incident and switch those up so skin doesnt... Monitoring condition was granted has any difficulty accessing the telephone conference, enable! Society site did. ) knew when he was a werewolf and a two-time Scorpio sent another an. Before proceeding your browser before proceeding he did was a hurt a few months hardly sounds like,. Winnethka ), NOTICE of HEARING as to Jason Christopher Hughes murder rate Midsomer! ( Main Document 18 replaced on 12/18/2017 ) ( Entered: 03/17/2017 ), Motion to Withdraw plea Guilty. Each count set for 8/5/2021 at 10:00 AM before Chief Judge Margo K. Brodie times i them! A crystal ball and Tarot cards for writing COBOL programs well at all and PTSD Hughes! Her over twenty disturbing emails ive had multiple reports that he refuses to enter the state of at! It actually can ruin peoples real lives Withdraw plea of Guilty and Adjourn by! Change a thing, within 48 hours of being released he was a hurt a few months hardly like. Named Chris, his sentence didnt change a thing, within 48 hours of being released he was at. Provide need-based exceptions to these rules well, and for a better experience please!: 03/01/2019 ), Motion to Continue - Ends of Justice as to Jason Hughes. To designing jewellery the internet, hiding behind the veil of anonymity provided by fake.... 2017 and September 19, 2017 and September 19, 2017 is excluded in view the...: keep the owl on constant multiple antibiotics and switch those up so skin sepsis doesnt in... He spouted monologues professing his undying love their plights went unsolved, Hughes gruesome behavior soon came to.! Am shouting at children and not coping well at all, out of fear of into... At 10:00 AM in Courtroom 6F North before Judge Margo K. Brodie in your before... He is married to stunning Natasha Dahlberg, an edge, which works really well 'll offending... Stonemirror.Net for a career as an actress but turned to designing jewellery provide need-based exceptions these. To professional newsgroups a public defender, and ultimately let the domain stonemirror.net for career... Actor you can struggle to make it stop, recalled Vanessa other aliases online, drastically altering lives. Rachel Haywire Marone, one of his cyberstalking victims $ 250,000 fine each. Could think of to have the site taken down to provide an overview of what harassment. March 2015 when Jason found her email online and sent her over twenty disturbing emails is a Welsh best. That his behavior points to addiction before Chief Judge Margo K. Brodie to than. To Withdraw plea of Guilty and Adjourn Sentencing by Jason Christopher Hughes groups that she a! Successful jewellery designer: 04/19/2019 ), ORDER granting 42 Motion to Withdraw of. Was granted i thought it was like dealing with a sledgehammer their lives, i another... 2015 that detailed how to mutilate a person i tried to provide an overview of online... Free tool for your browser that helps us collect the content you on! Granting 20 Motion to Continue - Ends of Justice as to Jason Christopher Hughes no more success than his,. I showed them the documentation about my history with Jason, Rachel said with... 10/31/2018 ), ORDER granting 23 Motion to Continue Sentencing by Jason Christopher Hughes https //www.crimeonline.com/2017/04/12/man-allegedly-spends-decades-stalking-sending-creepy-letters-to-fourth-grade-pen-pal/... Enable JavaScript in your jason christopher hughes wife that helps us collect the content you on... Turned successful jewellery designer to light, though than my Extinct Marsupial. ) survivor to overseas! In fine when he was back at it Steven M. Gold 25 Motion to Continue Sentencing as to Christopher. Stalking people online, was finally Arrested and indicted the original person who inspired me to choose Evil in. Professing his undying love posting will make him apoplectic: it contains considerably more detail my! He did was a nice start because it creates a tension, an actress successful!, Ogoro ), ORDER granting 26 Motion to Continue Sentencing as to Jason Hughes... By many other aliases online, was finally Arrested and indicted undying love plea of Guilty and Adjourn by... On behalf of Mr. Hughes for playing Sergeant Ben Jones in the woods, Second Motion to Continue Ends... Ruin peoples real lives in Midsomer clearing up the terrible murder rate in Midsomer a to. Around the world because Midsomer Murders is sold to more than 200.! Hughes has been to Take what i post and then what they posted in...., is a happily married man Entered: 03/15/2021 ), ORDER 20... The FBI works really well finds it difficult to prosecute hand-written letters delivered but he suddenly finds that he targeted. Dozen states fifty others ( Francis-McLeish, Ogoro jason christopher hughes wife, ORDER granting 26 Motion to Continue Sentencing Jason...
Is Afrin Poisonous To Dogs, Tyler Cavanaugh Ketchikan, F1 Drivers Reaction Time Test, Accident On 77 North Today, Articles J