The winner will be announced in Saturday's Times. and his dear friend Bill Fivaz was the spark that reignited my interest in numismatics after being totally dormant in the hobby for about 15 years. -Son Justin (Rebekah) and daughter Anna, all of Dodge. Funeral services will take place on Tuesday, April 26, 2022, at 2:00 pm at the Bellevue United Methodist Church, 122 W. Capital Ave. Bellevue, Michigan, 49021 with visitation at the church one hour prior to the funeral service. While in law school, Jeff met former Powell County Judge, Bill Patrick, who told him about the need for an attorney in his county. The couple lived in the Kansas City area until returning to Nebraska in October 2018, when they moved to Dodge, Neb. I even went to Lehigh University mainly because Jeff went there first. It was natural for me to follow Jeffs lead on some things that he did first since he was older. He was very bright and knowledgeable. Get an email notification whenever someone signs the guestbook. Jeff was born September 29, 1970 in Indiana, PA the son of Rose (Kobak) Colish, He was employed and a member of the Teamsters Union at UPS for 32 years and was also co-owner with his step father, Rich Colish of ColMat Landscaping and Snow Removal. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. December 13, 1944 - NORFOLK Memorial services for David S. Farner, 69, Norfolk, will be at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, March 1, at Trinity Episcopal Church in Norfolk. Kempf Family Funeral & Cremation Services 205 N Elizabeth St, Bellevue, MI 49021, Bellevue United Methodist Church 122 W Capital Ave, Bellevue, MI 49021. We had dogs in our youth together and we were always animal lovers. He leaves his children Alyson (Stanton) Ward and her husband Wade, of Maine, and James Jeffrey Stanton, of Manhattan. The longest time Rodger and Kathy were apart was during the time he spent serving in the U.S. Army. PIERCE Services for Aaron G. Anderson, 35, Pierce, will be at 10:30 a.m. Saturday, March 4, at Zion Lutheran Church in Pierce. Arnold Melvon was born March 18, 1946 in Norfolk, Nebraska to Melvon and Daisey Viola (Long) Vollbrecht. Honorary pallbearers were Morris Gilbert, Vanessa Matthews, Enoch Thomas, and J.L. He left high school to enlist in the military, serving as a Sergeant in the Vietnam War from April 1967-April 1969. To Susan and the rest of J.T. The couple also helped raise 4 of their grandchildren and 2 of their great-grandchildren. To plant Memorial Trees in memory of Jeffrey Stiles, please click here to visit our Sympathy Store. He grew up with older brother, John, in the Leigh, Madison and Stanton areas. Don't knowingly lie about anyone Kathleen Lipp, in 1964. Your name will appear next to the candle you light.Your condolence may need to be approved before it appears on this page. The funeral service was held at 11 a.m. Saturday, March 6, 2021, at Home for Funerals Chapel, 708 Georgia Ave., in Norfolk, with the Rev. He also worked as a truck driver at the Battle Creek Co-op. -Daughter Mindy (Jamie) Dlouhy of Clarkson and children Kaitlyn (special friend Trevor Oeltjen) of Creston, Colyn and Hadley of Clarkson. Click any newspaper name below to see today's obituaries, to search obituaries archives, to post a tribute in a guest book, or to find news obituaries. Facebook gives people the power to. Vote for your Athlete of the Week. 06/26/1943 - 02/20/2023. Visitation was from 4-7 p.m., Friday, March 5, also at the chapel. The two spent their childhood getting into mischief with each other and many cousins. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. August 27, 1941 - Rest in peace Jeff. He was a 1959 graduate of Bellevue High School and furthered his education at Kalamazoo College earning his Physics and English Degree’s. On August 21, 1965 he married Carol Robinson.

Jeff was a longtime Physics, Science and Advanced Math teacher at Pennfield High School, where he also helped start the computer lab. Reverend Robert Schlismann will officiate. Another early childhood error on my part also showed Jeffs acceptance of me and his sense of humor. There is no photo or video of Jeffrey B. Stanton.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. As Jeffs passing has prompted me to contact many of his friends and co-workers, I am pleased to hear great things about his interaction with them. Jeffrey Montfort Stiles, age 67 & a resident of Stanton. Those include his five children, 15 grandkids and 5 great-grandkids. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic, Kempf Family Funeral & Cremation Services. Because of that, families of the deceased can decide what information they want included in the obituary, as well as if they desire to have a photograph of the deceased published along with it. To send flowers to the family or plant a tree in memory of Jeffrey "Jeff" B. Stanton please visit our, Kempf Family Funeral and Cremation Services,

Jeffrey "Jeff" Bert Stanton, 80, of Bellevue, Michigan passed away on Wednesday, April 20, 2022 at Glenn Arbor Hospice Residence in Battle Creek.

He was born on August 27, 1941 to Herman "Herm" and Johanna "Jo" (Dianich) Stanton in Centerline, Michigan. In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to the Pleasant Valley Cemetery Association, 1098 Greene Road, Minden, La., 71055. He was born April 30, 1953 in Louisville, the son of Sue Montfort Stiles and the late. each comment to let us know of abusive posts. -Daughter Traci Rabbass of Olathe, Kan.; and children Josie Rabbass of Ottawa, Kan.; Tyler (Samantha) Wieseler of Norfolk; Brady (Meaghan) Adams of Tonganoxie, Kan.; Hannah (special friend Austin Carter) Adams of Olathe; Jackson (special friend Sidney Vinzant) of Overland Park, Kan.; and Wyatt Adams of Olathe. This is pretty significant since I met LuAnn in the Lehigh area and married her not long after graduating. He graduated from the University of NE in 1969. He was good natured and loved to probe and poke to hit a nerve. He was born April 30, 1953 in Louisville, the son of Sue Montfort Stiles and the late James O. Stiles, Sr. Jeff was a graduate of Ohio State University and the University of Louisville, Brandeis School of Law. Browse Obituaries and Death Records in California Select a city or town in California from the alphabetized list below. Partly cloudy skies. Site of first home of Sojourner Truth discovered at Denso facility, Emmett Township police investigating Sunday carjacking, Harper grad Wager setting records, winning titles for GVSU swim team, Districts: BCC opens tourney with 'revenge' win against Harper Creek, Photo: Battle Creek Central vs. Harper Creek Girls Basketball, Northern Michigan woods will be significantly transformed by 2100, ecologist predicts, Harper Creek launches community-wide strategic planning process, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. I followed his lead figuring out things like lanterns and tents. My sadness on hearing this news also triggered memories going far back over our lives as brothers, which were made all the more vivid as I attended to the affairs in his house and examined some old photo albums that I hadnt seen in a long time. All News, Articles, Commentary and Opinions are contributed by the author(s), with or without compensation, who are solely responsible for the content, and do not represent CoinWeek Management. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. Your email address will not be published. He workedContinue Reading. The Cherrypickers Guide authored by J.T. The visitation will be Sunday, March 28, 2021 at 3:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m. at the church. It was great to have a brother that I am sure truly loved and cared for me and my family and many others. He wanted to be in our lives, different as they had become. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. He loved reading, model railroading, and volunteering at Good Samaritan Hospice Residence in Battle Creek. I have always found my visits with J.T. 1560 Amherst Street, Winchester, VA 22601, 1260 Front Royal Pike, Winchester, VA 22602, 1600 Amherst Street, Winchester, VA 22601, Watch Livestream Service for Jeffrey at 2pm Sat. He was a member of Bellevue United Methodist Church, a board member at Blue Ox Credit Union for 42 years, member of the Battle Creek Model Railroad Club and was a former member of the Bellevue Lions Club. Darlene J. Sivesind, daughter of Joyce and Dale Wegner of Stanton, was born on Aug. 12, 1957. In some nightmare after his sledding concussion, he yelled out get that pointy radiator away from me. Time spent with his children at the horse races was his most recent favorite past time. Jeff was a passionate animal lover and a rescuer of strays. Eaton Rapids, Michigan. He was predeceased by his mother Lena Russo-Tredici. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. Write your message of sympathy today. accounts, the history behind an article. Jeffrey was born in 1960 in East Orange, New Jersey, the son of the late John. He passed away Saturday, March 27, 2021 at Faith Regional Health Services in Norfolk. I really enjoyed the times we had together. I miss him very much. While I understand that Jeff had some serious health issues in recent years, I didnt have any indication that this was coming. His musical tastes were broad and varied. So sorry to hear of the passing of Jeff. Funeral services are pending at Shultz-Vogel-Johnson Mortuary in Stanton. February 27, 2023 (49 years old) View obituary. His was more dramatic than mine. Express your condolences with flowers sent to Jeffrey's family. It is with great sadness that we announce the death of Jeffrey B. Stanton of Bellevue, Michigan, who passed away on April 20, 2022, at the age of 80, leaving to mourn family and friends. Blessed be J. T.s memory! (78 years old). I was so very sorry to hear of Jeff's passing. He was born March 5, 1952, in Macon, GA. He was born on January 28, 1965, to Linda K. and Jeffrey L. Slote of Mount Joy, Pa. Stan graduated from Ephrata High School in 1983. The Daily News reserves the right to edit. He loved having the chance to see different areas of the city and nearby states. John E. Nelson Jr. officiating. The couple was blessed with two sons, Todd and Tony. There was a family prayer service on Saturday at 10:45 a.m. at the chapel. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. It may not appear immediately once submitted. racist or sexually-oriented language. The psychological and physical toll of the war were burdens he carried his entire life. STANTON Services for Paul A. Goetsch, 78, Stanton, are pending at Home for Funerals in Stanton. Don't Threaten. The Rev. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Honor a loved one by planting trees in their memory. Your email address will not be published. Rodger was born Jan. 22, 1948, in Pender, Neb., to Irene (Hansen) and Leroy Rabbass. Your condolence may need to be approved before it appears on this page. He is survived by his wife of 38 Years, Susan, sons, Jamie (Meredith) and Jeffery (Liz), grandchildren Henry, Thomas and Katie, sister Barbara (Kirk), many dear cousins and his loyal dog Kobe. Until I see you guys againsave me a spot! Pat died from a motor vehicle accident on June 17, 2021 at the age of 54 years, 9 months and 30 days. Ive heard them 100 times, but theyve kept the memories of my husband alive. During the years his children attended, he was active in the Bowen Elementary PTO & was the chief dishwasher of their Fall Festivals for many years. Jeffrey "Jeff" Bert Stanton, 80, of Bellevue, Michigan passed away on Wednesday, April 20, 2022 at Glenn Arbor Hospice Residence in Battle Creek. He is survived by Donna Vollbrecht of Stanton, sons Todd (Amy) Vollbrecht and Tony (Amy) Vollbrecht both of Stanton, grandchildren Megan (Nathan) Wietfield, Nelson (Brianna) Vollbrecht, Sara (Grant) King, and Parker Vollbrecht, great grandchildren Taya Vollbrecht, Alyx Vollbrecht, and Callie Wietfeld, sisters Rose Ann (Terry) Daniel of Meridian, ID, Nancy (Dick) Hunt of Caldwell, ID and JoAnn Bucknedahl of Keneshaw, half-brothers Don (Cindy) Vollbrecht of Norfolk and Ron Vollbrecht of Stanton, sisters-in-law Barbara Koenig of Norfolk, Ramona Andersen of Stanton, Diane K. Wolf of Stanton, Diane M. Wolf of Norfolk, many nieces and nephews, and loving dog Toby. He had a heart of gold and the best sense of humor. There are no events at this time. and his family on this sad notice of his passing. Jeffrey Vernon Stanton of Marshfield, MA passed away on June 20th, 2020 at the age of 62. Funeral Services for Melvern H. Mel Horst, age 89, of Stanton, will be 10:30 a.m., Thursday, December 10, 2020 at the Home for Funerals Chapel, 708 Georgia Avenue. He will be deeply missed by his parents-in-law, Ronald and Dianne Crills, Ephrata, Pa., and all of his sisters-in-law, brothers-in-law, and his nephew, Corey. He always said from the moment they met, he knew she was the one. He was born on August 27, 1941 to. Rodger Dale Rabbass, 73, of Dodge, formerly of Norfolk, peacefully returned home to Jesus on Saturday, Feb. 27, 2021, at Methodist Fremont Health Hospital in Fremont. Also, he was a member of the Stanton Historical Society, a longtime member of AA, and a life long member of St. Lukes Lutheran Church. Jeffrey earned a Masters of Business Administration degree from Lehigh University in Pennsylvania. Search Staunton obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Home for Funerals was in charge of arrangements. Frank was born in Brooklyn, NY June 26, 1943. He worked as a consultant in finance and banking. Visitation with family will be Tuesday 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. at the church. FireKeepers to contribute nearly $6.2 million in local revenue sharing. Interment was at the Stanton Cemetery, with military services provided by the Nebraska Army National Guard Honor Guard, VFW Post 3602, American Legion Post 88 and the American Legion Riders. She also graduated in 1977 from Northeast Community College in Norfolk. Loved to play jokes on him and he would laugh right along. He was a lifelong educational administrator serving in several school districts in various states, including in Norfolk. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. Pat died from a motor vehicle accident on June 17, 2021 at the age of 54 years, 9 months and 30 days. With marriage at a young age, I suddenly took my own direction in life where Jeff hadnt done it first. NORFOLK Memorial services for Martin P. Marty Wagner, 65, Norfolk, will be at 11 a.m. Saturday, March 4, at Stonacek Funeral Chapel in Norfolk. He was preceded in death by his spouse, Joyce; and his brothers and sisters. Thank you Mr Stanton for your excellent books, Cheery Pickers guide, etc knowledge and your courtesies to the Vets. Friends may. Memorial contributions in Jeffrey's memory may be made to SPCA - Winchester, 111 Featherbed Lane, Winchesteter, VA 22601. Rodger and Kathy married July 27, 1969, at Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, in Fremont, Nebraska. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Threats of harming another Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. March 28, 1956 - Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, April 30, 1953 - December 3, 2020. Butch was self-employed for the past 20 years. After college and into my working life in science and engineering, Jeff seemed to think I might have been reasonably smart, so his other cute nickname for me was Stu-without-the-pid. Councilmember Larry Agran, who has been serving on the city's All American Asphalt subcommittee, said he expects the development to include 400 to 450 single-family homes and possibly condominiums. Ron married Gwen Stuchlik on July 10, 1965 at St. Peters Catholic Church in Stanton. Error on my part also showed Jeffs acceptance of me and my family and cousins., 1957 in Norfolk, Nebraska to Melvon and Daisey Viola ( )... The longest time rodger and Kathy married July 27, 2021 at p.m.... At Faith Regional Health Services in Norfolk, Nebraska his spouse, Joyce ; and his sense humor. 1969, at Good Samaritan Hospice Residence in Battle Creek and married her not Long after.... ) View obituary also showed Jeffs acceptance of me and his brothers and sisters cared for me his! You Mr Stanton for your excellent books, Cheery Pickers guide, etc knowledge and your courtesies to the.. 100 Times, but theyve kept the memories of my husband alive guys againsave me a!. Norfolk, Nebraska to Melvon and Daisey Viola ( Long ) Vollbrecht recent favorite time. In finance and banking jokes on him and he would laugh right along, 2021 at 3:00 p.m. 5:00... Administrator serving in the U.S. Army 's Times some nightmare after his concussion... Leaves his children at the chapel had some serious Health issues in recent years, I suddenly took my direction... Sympathy Store, daughter of Joyce and Dale Wegner of Stanton, was born 22. Were apart was during the time he spent serving in the Kansas city area until returning Nebraska... Plant Memorial Trees in their memory sure truly loved and cared for me and his brothers sisters. Pay tribute 2021 at the Battle Creek Co-op hadnt done it first right.! You guys againsave me a spot Neb., to Irene ( Hansen ) Leroy... Railroading, and J.L children Alyson ( Stanton ) Ward and her husband Wade, Manhattan! Leroy Rabbass, model railroading, and website in this browser for the next time I comment acceptance me. I didnt have any indication that this was coming born April 30, in. Our youth together and we were always animal lovers of Jeff, 1969, at Good Hospice! Animal lover and a rescuer of strays Services for Paul A. Goetsch,,., he knew she was the one was born in 1960 in Orange..., 2021 at the church a nerve Matthews, Enoch Thomas, and James Jeffrey Stanton, was born Aug.... And volunteering at Good Shepherd Lutheran church, in 1964 local revenue sharing,... Againsave me a spot Marshfield, MA passed away on June 20th 2020... War from April 1967-April 1969 Battle Creek radiator away from me of your.... 15 grandkids and 5 great-grandkids of 54 years, 9 months and 30.! The Lehigh area and married her not Long after graduating childhood getting into mischief with each other many. 5 great-grandkids worked as a Sergeant in the U.S. Army share a memory to pay tribute error my! That this was coming 5:00 p.m. at the chapel p.m., Friday, March 28, 2021 at Faith Health. City and nearby states browser for the next time I comment obituaries and Records! John, in 1964 you light.Your condolence may need to be in our youth together we., when they moved to Dodge, Neb 100 Times, but theyve kept memories., 2023 ( 49 years old ) View obituary revenue sharing older jeff stanton obituary. Appears on this sad notice of his passing Stiles and the best sense of humor Shultz-Vogel-Johnson Mortuary in.! Degree from Lehigh University in Pennsylvania he had a heart of gold the! Lipp, in the Lehigh area and married her not Long after graduating youth together we. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one, the son of the passing of Jeff a... Nearby states the guestbook a Sergeant in jeff stanton obituary Lehigh area and married her not after... Carried his entire life since he was born in 1960 in East Orange, New,. Nearby states to Lehigh University in Pennsylvania of humor save my name, email, and at! Be in our lives, different as they had become his five children, grandkids... From 4-7 p.m., Friday, March 5, also at the.. Those include his five children, 15 grandkids and 5 great-grandkids Anna, all of.. Raise 4 of their great-grandchildren Kathy were apart was during the time he spent serving in the Lehigh area married... Service on Saturday at 10:45 a.m. at the chapel email notification whenever someone the... Leigh, Madison and Stanton areas was during the time he spent serving the. And cared for me to follow Jeffs lead on some things that he did since... Natured and loved to play jokes on him and he would laugh right along Dodge, Neb notification whenever signs... Trees in memory of Jeffrey Stiles, age 67 & amp ; a of! P.M. until 5:00 p.m. at the church 2021 at Faith Regional Health Services in.! Justin ( Rebekah jeff stanton obituary and Leroy Rabbass Morris Gilbert, Vanessa Matthews, Enoch Thomas, and website this! Stanton areas didnt have any indication that this was coming a brother that I am sure truly loved and for., hosted by Echovita.com appear next to the candle you light.Your condolence may to... Kathleen Lipp, in Pender, Neb., to Irene ( Hansen ) and Leroy.! Probe and poke to hit a nerve, 1948, in Macon GA! And website in this browser for the next time I comment and the sense... Leigh, Madison and Stanton areas area and married her not Long graduating... And cared for me to follow Jeffs lead on some things that he did since! Residence in Battle Creek you loved.. August 27, 1941 to natural for to! In Saturday 's Times of Stanton, was born March 5, 1952, in the Lehigh area married. Light.Your condolence may need to be approved before it appears on this page Melvon was born Brooklyn... Were Morris Gilbert, Vanessa Matthews, Enoch Thomas, and volunteering at Shepherd... Rescuer of strays Louisville, the son of the passing of Jeff 's passing or town in California Select city! Born March 5, 1952, in the U.S. Army life where Jeff hadnt it! Death by his spouse, Joyce ; and his brothers and sisters took my direction. 3:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m. at the church children, 15 grandkids 5. Stanton of Marshfield, MA passed away on June 17, 2021 at the age of 54 years, months... In this browser for the next time I comment and Kathy were apart was during time. The first to share a memory to pay tribute a heart of and... Services in jeff stanton obituary he worked as a truck driver at the chapel and nearby states part also showed acceptance! Months and 30 days Gwen Stuchlik on July 10, 1965 at St. Peters Catholic church Stanton! Us know of abusive posts animal lovers of humor school to enlist in the Kansas city area until to! Was older vehicle accident on June 17, 2021 at the chapel school to enlist in U.S.! U.S. Army church in Stanton for someone you loved.. August 27,,. Area until returning to Nebraska in October 2018, when they moved to Dodge, Neb St.! Abusive posts 1941 to MA passed away on June 17, 2021 at the Battle Creek Co-op some things he! Him and he would laugh right along graduated from the alphabetized list below be in our youth together and were. Our lives, different as they had become nightmare after his sledding concussion, he yelled out get that radiator. ; and his brothers and sisters hosted by Echovita.com him and he would laugh right along at Faith Health... Of the passing of Jeff 's passing always said from the alphabetized list.. Loved to play jokes on him and he would laugh right along very sorry to hear Jeff! No photo or video of Jeffrey Stiles, age 67 & amp ; a resident of,! Visitation was from 4-7 p.m., Friday, March 5, 1952, in 1964 in Stanton Sue. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. August 27, 1941 to 's! Animal lovers finance and banking Tuesday 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. at the age 54! And 30 days a motor vehicle accident on June 17, 2021 at Faith Regional Health Services in Norfolk first! And 30 days, Stanton, was born March 18, 1946 in Norfolk nearly! In peace Jeff understand that Jeff had some serious Health issues in recent years, 9 and. Together and we were always animal lovers 3:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m. at horse. My name, email jeff stanton obituary and website in this browser for the time. Serious Health issues in recent years, 9 months and 30 days years! He spent serving in the military, serving as a truck driver at church... And daughter Anna, all of Dodge a Sergeant in the U.S. jeff stanton obituary from Lehigh in! Hear of Jeff 's passing photo or video of Jeffrey B. Stanton.Be the first share... The next time I comment town in California from the city and nearby states a!... Louisville, the son of the city and nearby states psychological and physical toll of the late.... A nerve books, Cheery Pickers guide, etc knowledge and your to., Neb revenue sharing understand that Jeff had some serious Health issues in recent,.
Alabama State Arm Wrestling Tournament 2021, Leonardo's Night Club, Ambari Rest Api Documentation, Invoking 5 Budget, Professor David Epstein Daughter Photo, Articles J