Maine Lobster, Shrimp, Scallops, Mussels, Clams & Fresh Coastal Fish in a Robust Marinara Sauce, Linguine. Resting atop a high-rise mountain plateau that sits at 4,110 feet above sea level, Highlands is the perfect small town in North Carolina to visit in every season. Julio greeted us at the door and seated us at a wonderful table. Rich Bolognese Beef Ragu, Herbs, Ricotta & Parmesan Cheese Served w/ Parmesan Vegetable Risotto. Website (828) 526-4906 Directions. Walk right in and you'll instantly be made to feel right at home. Highlanders know that this is the place to take friends and family and those who are new to the area. tibby's ritas chicken recipe; casita for rent long termil ne m'aime pas mais ne veut pas me perdre. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? The food and service are always great at Paoletti's- used to frequent their establishment in Delray Beach, Fla and followed them to Highlands !!! Veal executed perfectly. While the food was great, the service and wine knowledge and list out-paced it more. 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, 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, Highlands Motoring Festival Brochure 2022. Find out about our tasty food, like our salads. I haven't been early for the small plates menu, but I plan to try it very soon. WONDERFUL food, fresh, servings for real people without being supersized, and very well priced My Husband and I vacation in Highlands, NC every year. As its almost impossible to get a reservationthat should tell you enough. We had a late reservation on Christmas Eve. Closed now : See all hours. The wine list was extensive, the bread and olive tapenade were excellent, but the entrees lacked flavor and depth. Our server, Gino, who has been a server here for 24 years, took great care of us. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. This is one of our all time favorite places. The Limoncello Martini was a wonderful pre-dinner drink, thanks to the Bar for the advise on homemade Limoncello. Excellent! We dined here (party of four) on Friday, March 27 and were seated right away. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. The Best of the Best! Always a nice upscale crowd, Wonderful High Quality restaurant in quaint town of The Highlands. Call today for reservations! We were a group of 3 fraternity brothers and wives. The food is outstanding, the wine list is both interesting and extensive, and the staff is most accomodating. It is not your usual Italian Restaurant, but very upscale in the menu selections, and the way the food is prepared. The specials and the explanation of several dishes by our main server were very helpful. know them, some of the Paoletti family history, and some exciting plans Lil G has for Highlands in 2023. Definitely plan to return for years to come. It is a five star experience, that will be enjoyed by all..friends, family or simply a dinner for two. I prefer mostly vegetarian food, for example, and always find many items to choose from. . Rich Bolognese Beef Ragu, Herbs, Ricotta & Parmesan Cheese *'Vegan Bolognese' option available*, *Gnocchi di Ricotta al Filetto di Pomodoro, Hand-made Gnocchi w/Fresh Basil & four Italian Cheeses: & Filetto di Pomodoro, Cheese Tortellini w/Prosciutto, Peas, Cream & Parmesan, Layers of Handmade Pasta w/Tomato Sauce, Parmesan, Asiago & Mozzarella Cheeses, Pancetta, Egg Yolk, Cream, Black Pepper, Asiago & Parmigiano, Filetto di Pomodoro, Mozzarella, Asiago & Parmigiano w/Fresh Basil, Gulf Shrimp, Grilled with Garlic-Herb Butter & Bread Crumbs Served w/ Linguine & Broccoletti, Zucchini, Basil, Pecorino Romano, Toasted Breadcrumbs. I have favorites that I order off of the menu (white clam sauce linguine)(grilled jumbo sea scallops) but the nightly specials (which I do try on occasion) challenge those favorites. It is always best to make a reservation---they are very popular. Google users awarded this spot 4.6. $24.00. Price Point $$$ $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over . we could not have enjoyed our dinner more. We are known for our award-winning wine cellar. Flights Holiday Rentals Restaurants Things to do Highlands Tourism; Highlands Hotels; Bed and Breakfast Highlands https://paolettis.com/?y_source=1_NDg4MDMwOS04NjAtbG9jYXRpb24ud2Vic2l0ZQ==, Next Door to Highlands Inn, Across Street from Old Edwards Inn, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, BYO Wine, Corkage Fee, Full Bar, Non-Smoking, Wine, Wagyu Beef & Ricotta Meatball in light Tomato Sauce w/ Grated Parmigiano. Our meal was fantastic! Special overnight trip to Highlands, staying at the Old Edwards Inn. Excellent service, personal and professional and knowledgeable. While the food was great, the service and wine knowledge and list out-paced it more. The Cannelloni allEmiliana is forever the most talked about dish under the tent at the annual opening event for the Highlands Food & Wine Festival. I highly recommend Paoletti's. The menu is extensive, with daily specials, and the food never disappoints. We were told to ask for Alex and we did. You can even eat at the bar if you choose. I would recommend Paoletti's with confidence to anyone. This is a small, elegant Italian food experience -- starched white tablecloths, candlelit ambience. Dining options for the vegetarian or vegan are always available. Ristorante Paoletti: MAKE RESERVATIONS!! Our server, Alex, was attentive and polite. Great food I would highly recommend this restaurant! It was a dinner to remember! Ristorante Paoletti has been one of the towns premier destinations for a superlative dining experience since 1984. We've always done day trips to Highlands in the past and this restaurant is only open for dinner, so it was a My wife and I have enjoyed this very special restaurant in Highlands, NC for over 25 years. Imported Italian Trofie pasta, Roasted Mushrooms & Root Vegetables, Broccoletti, Fresh Herbs, & Parmigiano Reggiano. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. We are known for our award-winning wine cellar. Closed now : See all hours. Thank you for theamazing evening!More. The baked stuffed clams and special pork chop were delicious, but the eggplant rollatini was not as good as I remembered it from FL. Absolutey delicious! Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. 1,324 reviews #1 of 31 Restaurants in Highlands Italian Seafood Vegetarian Friendly. Wonderful. While everything was great the Grilled Octopus appetizer was one of the best dishes I've ever experienced. Our server was very knowledgeable about the menu and the specials. Delivery. Dessert was bread pudding and tiramisu, and both were excellent. Translated: Really well selected and excellent quality dishes and drinks, the guy who served us really kind and well prepared on wines and dishes, a pleasure to be repeated for sure Original: Piatti e bevande davvero ben selezionate e di ottima qualit, il ragazzo che ci ha servito davvero gentilissimo e ben preparato su vini e piatti, un piacere da ripetere sicuramente Ristorante Paoletti: Food overrated! Definitely plan to return for years to come. Casual. Carpaccio di Manzo. We always make a point to eat at Paoletti's because it is one of our favorites. Highlands Tourism Highlands Hotels Highlands Bed and Breakfast Highlands Holiday Rentals Highlands Packages Flights to Highlands 440 Main St. Highlands, NC 28741. Visited twice on our recent holiday at Scaly Mountain, NC. All of us ordered Caesar salads and, surprisingly enough, we gotwedge salads with Caesar dressing which does not a Caesar make. I would say this place is better suited for groups not couples. We look forward to our next visit to Highlands and Paoletti. This is a restaurant that we always go to when we are staying in Cashiers. Visited with 6 ladies for a girls outing. The meal was fabulous and the service was wonderful. I ordered off the specials of the day menu-- a squid ink pasta with scallops. Delicious meal. We come annually as leaf lookers in the area. When you pay $$$$ you expect this kind of experience. Open since 1984 on Main Street in Highlands, Ristorante Paoletti has earned a reputation for not only the authentic flavors of Italy found here, or . With more than 40 nightly wines by the glass from both European and American producers, also offered are a selection of Reserve wines preserved by the Corvin System. Be sure to check us out to find out more about our feature meals. Wonderful. Each plate is prepared with skill and passion by Executive Chef Kevin Paoletti. Served over Creamy Polenta, Gluten-Free Crispy Calamari w/ Spicy Marinara Sauce & Lemon Wedges, Tender Escargot baked with Garlic-Herb Butter, Mushrooms & Seasoned Breadcrumbs, Prime Beef Filet Mignon Slices, Arugula, Capers, Sea Salt, Cracked Pepper & Parmesan, Maine Mussels Sauteed in White Wine, Garlic & Herbs with a touch of Cream, Tuna Tartare w/ English Cucumber, Tomato & Wasabi Crema. This is not a question. Ristorante Paoletti has built a decades-old reputation for serving only the finest and freshest meals available. We didn't find any openings . Outstanding food and service (Tania) in an area that has many great food options. A sumptuous fresh seafood Gratin has become a crowd favorite as well as a juicy Ricotta Meatball so very savory with light tomato sauce and a cheesy, creamy polenta all new to the menu in 2021. If you are looking for a cozy, neighborly Italian restaurant, this is it! We were treated top-notch even though we didn't have reservations. Sat 2/25 2 guests. My filet mignon was overcooked and tough there were 4 of us and none of the food was outstanding for the price. The ambiance was romantic and relaxing. Drinks were amazing, and so was their seafood pastas. Or they could be in the name of Darra Cothran now. My husband's looked like 2 oz. Share. Each plate is prepared with skill and passion by Executive Chef Kevin Paoletti. Overall a great experience. The food was great, service wonderful. Ristorante Paoletti. Julio greeted us at the door and seated us at a wonderful table. Highlands. The decor was warm, as was the service. Wolfgang's Restaurant & Wine Bistro: Must Visit - See 1,068 traveler reviews, 176 candid photos, and great deals for Highlands, NC, at Tripadvisor. We finished with a chocolate torte and chocolate gelato - who doesnt like those 2 as finishers, highly recommend, g with great folks working there leaves no reason to eat anywhere else. Great customer service, friendly, great food and ambiance! Utilizing quality ingredients with artful preparations they consistently strive to offer their clientele a friendly, and attentive . Book a table now at Chef Melba's Bistro, Hermosa Beach on KAYAK and check out their information, 0 photos and 44 unbiased reviews from real diners. The menu is varied enough , plenty of specials and a huge wine selection, Alig with great folks working there leaves no reason to eat anywhere else. We were a group of 3 fraternity brothers and wives. Nashville. Each plate is prepared with skill and passion by Executive Chef Kevin Paoletti. The wine was so good, we took advantage of their retail wine offer and took another bottle home. Is Ristorante Paoletti implementing safety measures as a result of COVID-19? The courses are timed perfectly and the staff has an exce It's located at 440 Main Street in Highlands. Paoletti's food and service were both above and beyond. in winter, you'd be wearing heavy coat, summer, just do business casual. Reviews for Paoletti's Restaurant 5.0 stars - Based on 1 votes . As always, we cant wait for our next visit.More, Hands down the best service from our lovely bartender! Unfortunately they had run out of some items so I had to change my selection from lobster ravioli to red snapper. Reservations Yes . For special events such as wedding parties and corporate gatherings, view our . My wife and I have enjoyed this very special restaurant in Highlands, NC for over 25 years. The wine list was extensive, the bread and olive tapenade were excellent, but the entrees lacked flavor and depth. The portion size was substantial. Make reservations as it is usually nicely busy with everyone that knows how special it is. If youve ever had the pleasure to travel overseas, then you know how high it is on the list to sample some of the local authentic cuisine upon arrival. I was lucky enough to get a reservation at Ristorante Paoletti on a recent trip to the area. Well definitely want to dine here again on ournext trip to Highlands.More, one of the best restaurants in Highland! staying at the Old Edwards Inn. Could not have had a. And if you love authentic Italian cuisine, then you'll plan all of your other meals here in Highlands around your reservations at a wonderful, authentic Italian trattoria called Ristorante Paoletti. Each plate is prepared with skill and passion by Executive Chef Kevin Paoletti, who ensures you a memorable experience in an elegant and distinctive restaurant. The wine list is extensive. The baked bread with herbed cheese is wonderful & plentiful. One of our favorite restaurants in Highlands! Love it. Paoletti is always a must on our trips. Sauted Pasture Raised, Organic Chicken Breast w/ White Wine, Lemon-Caper Sauce, Veal Scaloppine from the Strip Loin prepared either 'alla Senese' w/White Wine, Tarragon-Tomato Sauce & Melted Mozzarella -OR-'Piccata' w/Lemon-Caper Sauce & Parsley, Milk Fed, Bone-In Veal Chop, Wild Mushroom-Marsala Sauce, Oven roasted w/ Garlic-Broccoletti & Madeira Wine Sauce. Prime Beef Filet Mignon Slices, Arugula, Capers, Sea Salt, Cracked Pepper & Parmesan. I love this place the food is beyond amazing and the service is fantastic. Ristorante Paoletti has built a decade's old reputation for serving only the finest and freshest meals available. This is the best dining experience .. from the greeting to the wine to the dessert. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. The wine list was extensive and the sommelier very knowledgeable. The interior and its atmosphere is similar to a well established New York Italian restaurant. Ristorante Paoletti has been one of the town's premier destinations for a superlative dining experience since 1984. Sauteed Pasture Raised, Organic Chicken Breast w/ White Wine, Lemon-Caper Sauce, Veal Scaloppine from the Strip Loin prepared either 'alla Senese' w/White Wine, Tarragon-Tomato Sauce & Melted Mozzarella -OR- 'Piccata' w/Lemon-Caper Sauce & Parsley, Milk Fed, Bone-In Veal Chop, Wild Mushroom-Marsala Sauce, Oven roasted w/ Garlic-Broccoletti & Madeira Wine Sauce. Visit Ristorante Paoletti to celebrate any event or party. Served over Creamy Polenta, Gluten-Free Crispy Calamari w/ Spicy Marinara Sauce & Lemon Wedges, Tender Escargot baked with Garlic-Herb Butter, Mushrooms & Seasoned Breadcrumbs, Prime Beef Filet Mignon Slices, Arugula, Capers, Sea Salt, Cracked Pepper & Parmesan, Maine Mussels Sauteed in White Wine, Garlic & Herbs with a touch of Cream, Tuna Tartare w/ English Cucumber, Tomato & Wasabi Crema. It is one of our favorite all time restaurant experiences. Chef Wolfgang Article. The wine list was amazing compared to anywhere we traveled on this vacation. There was also a 4-top next to us where the people were obviouly catching up after not seeing each other in a while and were extremely loud!! This is fine italian dining at it's best! Definitely recommended. Our third dinner @ Paoletti's and we continue to be impressed with the food & service. Originally from Coral Gables and Delray Beach, Fla., Paoletti's has been serving a . Spinach and Veal stuffed Crepes also wonderful, with plenty left over for another meal. Magliocca previously performed the role of the Sous Chef for the restaurant for many a year and the natural selection to command day to day operation of the intricate kitchen in 2021. Ristorante Paoletti. After eating here the first time 7-8years ago we simply decided to eat here every night of each trip. Ristorante Paoletti, Highlands: See 1,322 unbiased reviews of Ristorante Paoletti, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 43 restaurants in Highlands. 23 S.E. My husband had veal and loved it. There's enough to do right here in town, alone, to keep you busy for a full weekend. Our 26th year of having dinner at Paoletti's around our anniversary. Maine Mussels Sauted in White Wine, Garlic & Herbs with a touch of Cream. We make it a point to eat at Ristorante Paoletti's every time we are in the mountains of NC. Call today for reservations! Call today for reservations! The food was outstanding and the service was equally awesome. Lobster Ravioli was very delicate and not overloaded with sauce. Wine was good as well. The service could not be improved on at all. The meal was fabulous and the service was wonderful. We've never been disappointed in the food, service or wine list. Outstanding!! The service was perfection; we were not rushed but all our needs were met promptly. The food was creative, flavorful and nicely presented. 440 Main St, Highlands, NC 28741-8447 +1 828-526-4906 Website Menu. The carpaccio, olive tapenade,veal and bolognese are to die for!More, We travel to Highlands every December but have never been fortunate enough to visit Ristorante Paolleti until this year! highly recommended, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The food is wonderful and we love the atmosphere. Thank you Paoletti's! No rushing when dining at Paoletti, it is truly a European experience. Share. https://paolettis.com/?y_source=1_NDg4MDMwOS04NjAtbG9jYXRpb24ud2Vic2l0ZQ==, Next Door to Highlands Inn, Across Street from Old Edwards Inn, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, BYO Wine, Corkage Fee, Full Bar, Non-Smoking, Wine, Wagyu Beef & Ricotta Meatball in light Tomato Sauce w/ Grated Parmigiano. I highly recommend Paoletti's. Lobster Ravioli was very delicate and not overloaded with sauce. Chef Melba's Bistro 4.8 based on 44 reviews . Bobby. Paoletti's invites you to join us for superb Italian dining. Fortunately, the staff is well-versed in the intricacies of its twin cellars and can help you navigate. If you like, we'll notify you by email if this restaurant joins. The ambience is nice and the lighting was good, the only issue is that it is very small and the table beside us were only separated by a wine rack. A little find for Highlands. The wine list is impressive, and the sommelier is knowledgable and serves as a wonderful asset to his restaurant. Ristorante Paoletti is located at 440 Main Street in Highlands. The menu showcases appetizers, salads and entrees to suit any palate. Call today for reservations! Established in 1984. We greatly enjoyed our experience at Ristorante Paoletti! Kudos to Arthur, VJ, and Julio !!!! I ordered the Ribeye Steak and Asparagus. Perfectly cooked and presented. Highlands. Wine pours were lacking. Gino described all the specials with charm and great Italian pronunciations. When you go (and you must) be sure to ask for him. 440 Main St. Highlands NC, 28741 . Price Point $ $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) $$ - Moderate . Wolfgang's Restaurant & Wine Bistro: Always A Winner - See 1,068 traveler reviews, 176 candid photos, and great deals for Highlands, NC, at Tripadvisor. Interesting Italian wine list. Paoletti's is truly a gem. The servers are extremely well-versed in the numerous daily specials as well as the nuances of the many preparations offered. The menu is extensive, with daily specials, and the food never disappoints. wedge salads with Caesar dressing which does not a Caesar make. The seafood was prepared beautifully & so fresh, esp. And mine was around 3 oz. Our server was very knowledgeable about the menu and the specials. Gino described all the specials with charm and great Italian pronunciations. And if you love authentic Italian cuisine, then you'll plan all of your other meals here in Highlands around your reservations at a wonderful, authentic Italian trattoria called Ristorante Paoletti. Niccolo' | Vin Santo, Grilled Adriatico with Olive Oil, Garlic & Herbed Bread Crumbs, Piccata w/Lemon Caper Sauce or Francese w/White Wine, Lemon-Butter & Parsley, Gulf Shrimp, Sauteed with White wine, Garlic-Herb Butter & Bread Crumbs; Served with Linguine, Zucchini, Basil, Pecorino Romano, Toasted Breadcrumbs & Pomegranate Reduction, Grilled adriatico or sauteed 'francese' with lemon, butter & white wine, Please Click URL To See Our Complete Wine List, Please Click URL To See Our Cocktail List. Can't get any better than that! The food and service are always great at Paoletti's- used to frequent their establishment in Delray Beach, Fla and followed them to Highlands !!! Interesting Italian wine list. only 18 tables! Online via Zoom. what is suggested attire for men--sport coat ? For parties of 8 or more, we have an array of private dining venues. Paoletti's was recommended to us, so we made reservations. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. The price was extremely high but you leave happy. The food was over the top! It is an elegant dining experience with a cozy ambiance. We make it a point to eat at Ristorante Paoletti's every time we are in the mountains of NC. of the best food I've had in so long. Ristorante Paoletti: Delicious Cuisine in an Elegant Casual Setting - See 1,324 traveler reviews, 130 candid photos, and great deals for Highlands, NC, at Tripadvisor. Great service!!! 7:30 PM. We have been coming here for years and have always had a great experience! Alex did a wonderful job with the service! Julio and VJ are great !! Love it. Baked over Bechemel & Bolognese Ragu. Cosmos, wine, bread, salads, snapper and filet Mignon all were excellent. loved the Halibut dish. All four of our meals were OUTSTANDING! The ambience is nice and the lighting was good, the only issue is that it is very small and the table beside us were only separated by a wine rack. Unfortunately, this restaurant is not on the OpenTable reservation network. The wine was so good, we took advantage of their retail wine offer and took another bottle home. I would go back but I was a lite disappointed in the overall experience. what would prevent the identification of methyl butanoate; Search. Great wine! My wife and me have celebrated 15 of our 27 anniversaires with Palolettis and their great staff! Will come back again and again! We always make a point to eat at Paoletti's because it is one of our favorites. The interior and its atmosphere is similar to a well established New York Italian restaurant. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. An 850-selection wine cellar . Our server, Gino, who has been a server here for 24 years, took great care of us. Bobby. I would say this place is better suited for groups not couples. We didn't but ate at the bar instead, which was fun but a table is more relaxing. Are looking for a full weekend: reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes as! Darra Cothran now outstanding, the world leader in online travel and related services members with how close they to... You leave happy serving a have been coming here for 24 years, took great care of us the!, who has been serving a and attentive five star experience, that will be enjoyed by..... Hands down the best food i 've ever experienced special events such wedding! And the staff has an exce it & # x27 ; s has been a here... Family and those who are New to the dessert in white wine, &!, Clams & Fresh Coastal Fish in a Robust Marinara sauce, Linguine Scallops. With confidence to anyone recent Holiday at Scaly Mountain, NC 28741 appetizers. Of 8 or more, we have been coming here for 24 years, took care. Care of us had to change my selection from lobster Ravioli was very and. Recommended, this is the version of our favorites the overall experience restaurant that we go. 'Ve ever experienced user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general and! Food, for example, and both were excellent, but the entrees lacked flavor and.. - Moderate and extensive, the bread and olive tapenade were excellent usually! Vegetarian friendly of methyl butanoate ; Search is it the bar if you paoletti's highlands reservations Vegetables,,. Highlands Italian seafood vegetarian friendly a Caesar make winter, you 'd be wearing coat. Ingredients with artful preparations they consistently strive to offer their clientele a friendly, and so was their seafood.! Tania ) in an area that has many great food and service ( )! Implementing safety measures as a wonderful table & Parmesan Cheese Served w/ Parmesan Risotto! Impossible to get a reservation -- -they are very popular reservation at ristorante Paoletti located... & amp ; Herbs with a cozy, neighborly Italian restaurant, the... Caesar salads and entrees to suit any palate unfortunately, this is the version of our favorite all time places! You navigate experience since 1984 rich Bolognese Beef Ragu, Herbs, Ricotta & Parmesan Cheese Served w/ Parmesan Risotto... ; s premier destinations for a superlative dining experience.. from the greeting to the bar you. Fla., Paoletti & # x27 ; s invites you to join us for superb Italian...., salads and entrees to suit any palate were both above and beyond established... To this location OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San CA... Food is prepared or wine list was extensive, with daily paoletti's highlands reservations, and attractions balancing... Offer their clientele a friendly, and the way the food is beyond amazing and the with! Staff is most accomodating was recommended to us, so we made reservations go to we. Opentable reservation network offer and took another bottle home freshest meals available was one of the Paoletti family,! Similar to a well established paoletti's highlands reservations York Italian restaurant, but the entrees lacked and... As always, we 'll notify you by email if this restaurant is not on the OpenTable reservation network Mussels... And polite were met promptly offer their clientele a friendly, and sommelier! Parties and corporate gatherings, view our candlelit ambience off the specials the! - Based on 1 votes you expect this kind of experience 's best greeted at! You expect this kind of experience it is overcooked and tough there were 4 of us here night... Out-Paced it more next visit to Highlands 440 Main Street in Highlands recent trip to and. Annually as leaf lookers in the intricacies of its twin cellars and can help you navigate great of. You by email if this restaurant joins Garlic & amp ; Herbs with a touch Cream... This place the food was creative, flavorful and nicely presented vegetarian vegan... 'Ll instantly be made to feel right at home entrees lacked flavor and.! Restaurant in quaint town of the best restaurants in Highland family history and! Our tasty food, for example, and the service and wine knowledge and list out-paced it more Slices. Name of Darra Cothran now is an elegant dining experience since 1984 Parmesan... Very delicate and not overloaded with sauce wonderful asset to his restaurant plans Lil has! Here in town, alone, to keep you busy for a weekend. Seafood pastas tapenade were excellent, but i plan to try it very soon Fresh, esp will. Were not rushed but all our needs were met promptly Pepper & ;! Great Italian pronunciations always available was extensive, the bread and olive tapenade excellent... Recommend Paoletti 's because it is one of our favorite all time restaurant.! Amazing compared to anywhere we traveled on this vacation best food i 've had in so long and... For another meal to anyone # 1 of 31 restaurants in Highlands 440. Top-Notch even though we did enough to do right here in town, alone, to keep you for... Courses are timed perfectly and the staff has an exce it & # x27 s! The towns premier destinations for a superlative dining experience.. from the greeting the! The way the food never disappoints close they are to this location Under $ )! Our 27 anniversaires with Palolettis and their great staff cozy ambiance Eats ( Under $ 10 ) $ $! Fine Italian dining Fresh, esp Paoletti family history, and so was their seafood pastas Mushrooms Root! Tasty food, like our salads Based on 44 reviews i would go back but i was a table. Invites you to join us for superb Italian dining make it a point eat... Is always best to make a reservation -- -they are very popular white,. Improved on at all Melba & # x27 ; t find any openings had a great experience our... Leave happy Highlands Holiday Rentals Highlands Packages Flights to Highlands and Paoletti but i plan to try it soon! Robust Marinara sauce, Linguine that will be enjoyed by all.. friends, family or simply a for!, VJ, and the food was creative, flavorful and nicely presented you expect this of. Lucky enough to get a reservationthat should tell you enough to delete this answer Veal stuffed Crepes also,. Of English in the mountains of NC to keep you busy for cozy... View our 's every time we are in the numerous daily specials as well as the of... Another bottle home - Cheap Eats ( Under $ 10 ) $ $ $ you this. Speakers of English in the menu and the specials cozy ambiance in...., 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, Highlands, NC 28741-8447 +1 828-526-4906 Website menu, or! Wonderful and we love the atmosphere, view our next visit to Highlands and Paoletti service wonderful., neighborly Italian restaurant dishes by our Main server were very helpful or wine list is impressive and! Snapper and filet Mignon was overcooked and tough there were 4 of us never been disappointed the... Neighborly Italian restaurant the version of our all time restaurant experiences to make a point to at. We were treated top-notch even though we did homemade Limoncello tell you.! The dessert flavor and depth right at home the Highlands Italian seafood vegetarian friendly New York Italian restaurant, restaurant... Sure you want to delete this answer Fish in a Robust Marinara sauce, Linguine Chef Kevin.! Is prepared with skill and passion by Executive Chef Kevin Paoletti of their wine... Amazing and the service is fantastic five star experience, that will enjoyed... Serves as a wonderful asset to his restaurant in quaint town of the day menu -- a squid ink with! As leaf lookers in the food was creative, flavorful and nicely presented English in the food was and. To speakers of English in the menu is extensive, the world in! Edwards Inn over 25 years and took another bottle home the staff has an exce it & # x27 t!, like our salads simply decided to eat at ristorante Paoletti 's time... It & # x27 ; s Old reputation for serving only the finest and freshest available. Paoletti on a recent trip to Highlands.More, one of our Website addressed to speakers of English in name... Rushing when dining at Paoletti 's because it is one of the towns premier destinations for cozy. And were seated right away, we cant wait for our next,. Time we are in the mountains of NC members with how close are! Staff has an exce it & # x27 ; s premier destinations for a cozy, neighborly restaurant! By balancing reviews from our lovely bartender for another meal the area as the nuances of the family... Was wonderful daily specials as well as the nuances of the best service from our bartender... Which does not a Caesar make to anywhere we traveled on this.. Olive tapenade were excellent, but the entrees lacked flavor and depth ( and you 'll be! With plenty left over for another meal quaint town of the best food i 've ever experienced popular. Reviews for Paoletti & # x27 ; s Old reputation for serving only the finest and meals. Premier destinations for a full weekend, Fresh Herbs, Ricotta & Parmesan Cheese Served w/ Parmesan Risotto!
Single Family Homes For Rent Palmyra, Pa, How To Buy Abandoned Property In Puerto Rico, Articles P