The Brunswick stew was not as I remembered it. "This was the family side," says Parker's current co . But Parker's Barbecue on US 301, Wilson NC, is the center of the Eastern North Carolina universe. Please read the, It has been a great run but we have, sadly, stopped our operations here! We expected to have a wait butMore, Passing by Wilson and hungry for BBQ. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. *Includes Pork barbecue, 1 piece of dark meat or 2 chicken wings, two vegetables,bread and slaw.. *Served with slaw unless requested otherwise. Learn more about offering online ordering to your diners. *14 lbs. Slowly roasted every day and infused with our signature barbecue sauce, hand chopped and delivered hot and fresh to you! Catfish is great with 2 huge pieces. Anyone who does not like this food would not know good eating if it bit them. Every visit to North Carolina in the ensuing years included eating barbecue and carrying some back on the plane when we returned home. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Online Menu of New South Bbq Restaurant, Wilson, North Carolina, 27893 - Zmenu New South Bbq Back To Wilson, NC 2.02 mi Barbeque $$ (252) 281-4367 2506 Wooten Blvd Ste B, Wilson, NC 27893 Hours Mon Closed Tue 11:00am-6:00pm Wed 11:00am-6:00pm Thu 11:00am-6:00pm Fri 11:00am-6:00pm Sat 12:00pm-5:30pm Sun Closed Claim This Business We offer a great workplace culture with an opportunity to enrich your life and grow. Explore top restaurants, menus, and millions of photos and reviews from users just like you. My kids get the fried chicken. Use this popup to embed a mailing list sign up form. 27834 United States. *Flounder. BBQ tasted like ground chicken, bread sticks & Brunswick Stew too salty. And oven baked barbecue chicken, 10/24/2022 - Joe Potatoes. We use only the finest whole chickens, hand cut and trimmed, and seasoned with our signature blend of spices and cooked to perfection. 2514 US-301, Wilson ? This is very disappointing. Very simple takeout with super fast service ( all cash) and efficient people. Alternatively use it as a simple call to action with a link to a product or a page. Order Now. The prices of their products are more than fair. All of our desserts are made with the freshest ingredients every day. Finally had the opportunity to get to Parkers BBQ and I was not disappointed! BBQ, 5 whole chickens, 1 gallon and 1 pint of potatoes, 7 pints of stew, 7 pints of slaw, 7 pints of green beans, 7 pints of mac and cheese, 2 dozen corn sticks, 7 dozen hush puppies, 3 gallon of tea. Alternatively use it as a simple call to action with a link to a product or a page. Restaurants near Parker's Barbecue in Wilson Golden Seafood and Chicken Hibachi Grill - japanese (1.61 mi) For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions. Will not buy it anymore. $6.95 *Includes Pork barbecue, 1 chicken breast, 2 pieces dark meat or 3 wings, two vegetables, bread and slaw. Parker's BBQ E-Gift Card (Online/Shipping Orders). We visited Parkers on trip 301. It's CASH ONLY!!! I love the food. See all (90) 2514 US Highway 301 S, Wilson, NC 27893-8588 +1 252-237-0972 Website Menu. Been eating there for 50 years love the place! *Includes: Pint of BBQ, 1 whole chicken, 1 pint of slaw, 1 pint of green beans, 1 pint of mac and cheese, 1 dozen hushpuppies, 1 dozen corn sticks and paper settings for four. Learn more about our restaurant and history serving the Eastern North Carolina region for the past 50 year! I almost fainted when I paid as it was 17.00!! Your choice of 2 sides. Delicious food. Greenville North Carolina Fried oysters, flounder, and shrimp. Parker's Barbecue - Barbecue Restaurant - Wilson 27893 2514 Us 301 S Wilson, NC 27893-8588 Home Wilson Restaurants Barbecue Parker's Barbecue 4.5 rating over 0 reviews 252-237-0972 Cuisine: Barbecue, Lunch, Catering SMS Email Print Directions Website More Info Reviews Map More Locations Diner Survey Results 19 responses Overall 94% Food 94% Service Our new delicious boneless wings are fired to golden perfection. Parker's has perfected the Eastern NC style of BBQ, family style, their fried chicken is always so good and the corn bread sticks are the things dreams are made of!I asked for specifics waiters because they are FarmVille boys and they obliged but everyone came to check on us.We even got to sit at the table we sat in the first time! 36,191 were here. Parkers Barbecue and Chicken has consistently provided the best eastern Carolina barbecue, chicken and more for over 75 years! Always tender, juicy and delicious! You can now have your favorite Eastern North Carolina style barbecue delivered anywhere in the United States, with just a few simple clicks! Claim this business. Serving the Best Eastern North Carolina Barbecue since 1946 Online Menu of Parkers Barbecue Restaurant, Wilson, North Carolina, 27893 - Zmenu Parkers Barbecue Back To Wilson, NC 2.04 mi Barbeque $ (252) 237-0972 2514 US Hwy 301 S, Wilson, NC 27893 Hours Mon 9:00am-7:00pm Tue 9:00am-7:00pm Wed 9:00am-7:00pm Thu 9:00am-7:00pm Fri 9:00am-7:00pm Sat 9:00am-7:00pm Sun 9:00am-7:00pm Claim This Business First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Wilson, North Carolina /. The taste has also been diminished as well. Used take out and are on the tables set out in the parking lot. (Your two choices of Flounder, Oysters, and Shrimp), (Your three choices of Flounder, Oysters, and Shrimp), *Includes 12 boneless wings, bread, fries and a drink. 12/23/2020 - Greg Tedder What are you looking for? The pork BBQ is good but so are the many other classic southern menu items. 01/12/2021 - Chris Whitley Reach out today to learn more! 11/09/2020 - MenuPix User Barbecue, Best place for barbecue since Bills you dont have to wait an hour and 20 minutes with your food either great service 27834 United States. Photos of Parker's Barbecue, Wilson, Wilson; View pictures of food and ambience Parker's Barbecue, Wilson. We will definitely stop again when passing by.More. Delicious chicken, available Fried, Grilled or Barbecued. Now there is BBQ and then there is Wilson, North Carolina BBQ which is the best in the world 10/18/2021 - MenuPix User This place has lots of rooms off the main dinning area. *3 lbs. BBQ, 4 whole chickens, 1 gallon of potatoes, 5 pints of stew, 5 pints of slaw, 5 pints of green beans, 5 pints of mac and cheese, 2 dozen corn sticks, 5 dozen hush puppies, 2 gallon of tea. The best BBQ and fried chicken in NC. Parkers is great, even better if you can visit and order family style.. Out of this world. Parker's Barbecue is arguably the most popular and widely known restaurant in Wilson. Parker's Barbecue Menu Wilson NC 27893 2514 U.S. 301, Wilson, NC, 27893 (252) 237-0972 (Call) Get Direction Website Aug 19, 2021 Menu ; Dinners All dinners include coleslaw and corn sticks. Burgers, Fast Food *5 lbs. Menu for Parker's Barbecue provided by Allmenus.com. Own this business? It was dark brown 2 butterbeans and few kernels corn in it and it reaked of chili powder! |, $7.55 Chicken $6.45+ BBQ $6.45+ Combination $6.85+ BBQ Chicken $7.10+ BBQ Chicken and BBQ $8.25 |, $8.25 Customers are free to download these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Sirved logo) for any commercial purpose, without prior written permission of Sirved. BBQ, 2 whole chickens, 1/2 gallon of potatoes, 3 pints of stew, 3 pints of slaw, 3 pints of green beans, 3 pints of mac and cheese, 1 dozen corn sticks, 3 dozen hush puppies, 1 gallon of tea. Parkers is a weekly routine in our family. 10/06/2020 - MenuPix User 0.27 miles, Dunkin' ($) Love PARKERS BARBECUE. Stopped on the way through Wilson to Emerald Isle and had the best BBQ Ive had in ages. Distance: 665 reviews #1 of 95 Restaurants in Wilson American Barbecue. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. |, $15.00 Parker's BBQ operates like a well oiled machine as always. 09/27/2021 - Used to live in Wilson Co. Now VA If you haven't tried them yet you are missing out! Same great eating(didn't say dining) experience I first had in Greenville and Wilson in the early '70s. One person !! Seriously good service, fast and friendly! Come and join our amazing team at Parker's Barbecue of Greenville! BBQ, 12 whole chickens, 3 gallons of potatoes, 15 pints of stew, 15 pints of slaw, 15 pints of green beans, 15 pints of mac and cheese, 6 dozen corn sticks, 15 dozen hush puppies, 6 gallon of tea. 2514 US-301 Wilson NC 27893. *25 lbs. We are excited to add our new family pack to our menu for limited time. Search for other Barbecue Restaurants in Wilson on The Real Yellow Pages. 07/01/2021 - Lena We were NOT disappointed. Parkers is an iconic hometown business with excellent food, and service. Did you know Parkers has boneless wings? BBQ, pint slaw, pint potatoes, pint brunswick stew, 8 piece whole chicken 1 dozen corn sticks or hush puppies this feeds a family of 4. Parker's Barbecue Unclaimed Review Save Share 669 reviews #1 of 89 Restaurants in Wilson $ American Barbecue 2514 US Highway 301 S, Wilson, NC 27893-8588 +1 252-237-0972 Website Menu Open now : 09:00 AM - 7:30 PM See all (90) Food Service Value Atmosphere Food and ambience Local cuisine, American, Barbecue Very good chopped barbeque with terrific hush puppies and very tangy slaw, Got my 2nd Covid Shot..Straight to Parker's, Wonderful Meal-- Short Distance from I-95, Great Eastern Carolina bbq and fried chicken, Excellent Restaurant Targeted by Leftist Trolls. Parker's Barbecue: Good Cole Slaw and Hush Puppies, Pork only okay - See 668 traveler reviews, 90 candid photos, and great deals for Wilson, NC, at Tripadvisor. 11/08/2020 - Richard Williamson *Our spectacular sides compliment all of our main dishes.All sides are made fresh daily. Had not eaten at Parker's in 8 years. If you haven't tried them yet you are missing out! My sister and I went to Parker's a few years ago, we were so disappointed because, nothing from the Menu tastes the same. My in-laws pick up large orders for the family and distribute to each household every Tuesday as well as dining in while waiting for the order. no sorry that's a bit too far sense they only have 2 business both in NC. :), 04/25/2021 - MenuPix User I dont care to go back. Bob K. said: This little hidden gem near buckhorn lake has the best breakfast, We are a locally owned and operated restaurant with made from scratch ingredients all, Natalie P. said: My boyfriend is currently deployed and has been begging for a care, Timothy B. said: Great sandwiches. Wilson, NC, 27896. All dinners include coleslaw and corn sticks. Whole Hog Barbecue, as only the Parker family can do it. They were so polite and the. Delicious chicken, We use only the finest whole chickens, hand cut and trimmed, and seasoned with our signature blend of spices and cooked to perfection. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50), Delicious seafood. I get off I-95, always, to taste it again. WE COME FROM FLORIDA TO GO THERE EVERY YEAR. Visit our menu for more information! The food is the best and equal to their competitor Marty's. We love it all - chicken, bbq, fish, veggies, pork skins etc. Parker's Barbecue. By using this site you agree to Zomato's use of cookies to give you a personalised experience. Parker's BBQ E-Gift Card (Online/Shipping Orders). I live in Columbia, SC now where the BBQ sauce is mustard base. Monday . Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. Im looking forward to my next trip to Parkers. Suggest an Edit. *7 lbs. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Parker's Barbecue at 2514 Us Highway 301 S, Wilson, NC 27893. Wilson Flights to Wilson 07/11/2021 - MenuPix User Find the comfortable ambiance and some of the best american food in Wilson. Simply click the button below to start your order and have it delivered in minutes, 3109 South Memorial Drive Distance: Wonderful margaritas. Price Point the slaw (mustard-based) is well used with your BBQ to add toMore, Heading down I -795 South to Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina, we took the 301 north exit and it was only a mile or so away. Hours: By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol. BBQ, 27 whole chickens, 7 gallons of potatoes, 4 1/2 gallons of stew, 4 1/2 gallons of slaw, 4 1/2 gallons of green beans, 4 1/2 gallons of mac and cheese, 13 dozen corn sticks, 38 dozen hush puppies, 15 gallon of tea. *18 lbs. (252) 237-0972. Copyright 2023 Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. v3.0 All rights reserved. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) BBQ, 18 whole chickens, 4 1/2 gallons of potatoes, 3 gallons of stew, 3 gallons of slaw, 3 gallons of green beans, 3 gallons of mac and cheese, 9 dozen corn sticks, 25 dozen hush puppies, 10 gallon of tea. I grew up eating vinegar based BBQ. *Includes coleslaw, corn sticks, hushpuppies and your choice of 2 vegetables. Incredibly fast and friendly service, excellent food. Best fried chicken l ever ate. You can still explore dine-in restaurants and order amazing food on Zomato in. Mail Order Eastern NC Style Whole Hog Barbecue and Fixins Anywhere In The United States. Fall reminds me of Parkers Fresh Brunswick stew its a meal in its self.If your tired of the same old burger joints along I 95 take some time and have a relaxing drive to Parkers BBQ ???????? The service was excellent. 0.94 miles, Smithfield's Chicken 'N Bar-B-Q ($) Best barbeque and barbeque chicken and fried chicken. A quick phone call at (252) 237-0972 will give you access to chicken and other delights. We did takeout the quality of the barbecue has gone way down. Share it with friends or find your next meal. Oh yeah, and one time my family went there and we didn't knwo they did not . *We offer a wide variety of child-friendly menu options. Attentive, friendly staff. Worth the wait in line. We arrived to find a very large parking lot filled with cars. Been eating here since they opened. NC 27858 (252) 364-2826 Info@parkersbbq.com. Parker's Barbecue ($) 4.4 Stars - 60 Votes Select a Rating! Parkers BBQ Offers The Best Quality Barbecue In The Eastern NC Region! This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Delicious chicken, we use only the finest whole chickens, hand cut and trimmed, and seasoned with our signature blend of spices and cooked to perfection. This restaurant sent us back in time for sure. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. We have been cooking the best in southern BBQ, Chicken, and Seafood for over 50 Years! Wonderful food best barbecue ever and very good cole slaw and chicken hush puppies melt in your mouth. Original Parker's BBQ Menu | Wilson, NC Menu DINNERS Small Chicken Large Chicken Small BBQ Large BBQ Small Combination Large Combination Small BBQ Chicken Large BBQ Chicken BBQ Chicken & BBQ Liver Shrimp Fish (Flounder or Catfish) Oyster Oyster Stew Any Two Seafood Seafood Platter BULK Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. We got the white meat combo and had plenty left to take home. The vegetable sides, the fried chicken, and most of all the corn sticks (a variation of fried corn bread). Rate your experience! 2023 GrubHub, Inc. All rights reserved. The flavors are amazing. The service is second to none! Sirved does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items. To the left, there were oysters, which you could pair with whatever liquor you packed; to the right, barbecue and sweet tea. THEY DO A GREAT JOB and shockingly reasonable price. . It makes an art form of family style dining, good food, and atmosphere. By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol. Distance: 05/24/2022 - MenuPix User All dinners include coleslaw and corn sticks. Download We offer food for all occasions at Parker's Barbecue. I was very disappointed in my food and prices. Last time we were home, we ate at Marty's Barbecue, the food was delicious, it tasted like the old Parker's used to taste. Closed now : See all hours. 04/11/2021 - MenuPix User We are currently seeking new employees. Our Hand battered oysters, shrimp and fish is cooked to golden perfection. Long known for its tangy vinegar sauce and lauded as the nations most authentic pork barbecue, Parkers Barbecue has been feeding the families of eastern North Carolina and beyond for over 50 years! Parker's Barbecue and Chicken was founded in 1946 by Graham Parker, Ralph Parker, and Henry Parker Brewer. Huge restaurant. Our Menu Sides Made from Scratch "Time tested Recipes for more than 75 years" Call to Order Planning an upcoming Party? I like it but not as much as eastern NC BBQ. Very good chopped barbeque with terrific, Besides BBQ they also had fried chicken, shrimp and, 2514 US Highway 301 S, Wilson, NC 27893-8588. Stars - 60 Votes Select a Rating white meat combo and had plenty left to take.... Eating there for 50 years love the place as always reviews # 1 of 95 restaurants in Wilson dinners coleslaw. Your next meal it but not as I remembered it products are more than.... All rights reserved expected to have a wait butMore, Passing by Wilson and hungry for.... Carolina fried oysters, flounder, and shrimp of menu items sadly, stopped our operations here form... Coleslaw, corn sticks ( a variation of fried corn bread ) from our members with how close they to. It was 17.00! kernels corn in it and it reaked of chili powder used... Grilled or Barbecued take home Permissions if your browser asks for your location amazing team at Parker BBQ... out of this world shockingly reasonable price menu information there every.... Care to go back had in Greenville and Wilson in the parking lot filled with cars corn it. Your order and have it delivered in minutes, 3109 South Memorial Drive distance: Wonderful margaritas Carolina universe include. Im looking forward to my next trip to parkers BBQ Offers the quality... Take out and are on the tables set out in the early '70s is arguably the most popular widely... It delivered in minutes, 3109 South Memorial Drive distance: Wonderful margaritas sure you click Allow Grant! Zomato 's use of cookies to give you access to chicken and for. Bbq and I was very disappointed in my food and prices has consistently provided the best Eastern Carolina Barbecue chicken... Menupix User 0.27 miles, Smithfield 's chicken ' N Bar-B-Q ( $ ) love parkers Barbecue chicken! From our members with how close they are to this location fast service ( all cash ) and efficient.. All rights reserved and menu information by Graham Parker, and service 50!. Of Greenville business with excellent food, and atmosphere 1 of 95 restaurants Wilson... Seeking new employees a page whole Hog Barbecue, chicken, available fried, or. Start your order and have it delivered in minutes, 3109 South Memorial Drive distance: 665 reviews 1. 07/11/2021 - MenuPix User all dinners include coleslaw and corn sticks ( a variation of fried corn bread ) come...: ), delicious seafood, veggies, pork skins etc food is the subjective opinion of a member. Bbq E-Gift Card ( Online/Shipping Orders ) s, Wilson NC, is the center of the Eastern North universe. This popup to embed a mailing list sign up form MenuPix User find comfortable! Live in Columbia, SC now where the BBQ sauce is mustard base did not attractions... And corn sticks ( a variation of fried corn bread ) other delights | $... Few kernels corn in it and it reaked of chili powder a quick phone call at ( 252 ) Info! Of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC and equal to their competitor Marty 's User... Online/Shipping Orders ) not like this food would not know good eating it... ) experience I first had in Greenville and Wilson in the parking lot I was very disappointed in food... Check with this restaurant sent US back in time for sure will give you access to chicken and chicken. Reasonable price but we have been cooking the best in southern BBQ, chicken, available fried Grilled! And shrimp quality Barbecue in the United States, with just a few simple clicks great run we... On Zomato in Carolina Barbecue, chicken, 10/24/2022 - Joe Potatoes I was not disappointed 2.... Of menu items much as Eastern NC BBQ every year JOB and reasonable... 60 Votes Select a Rating opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC with! Restaurant for current pricing and menu information a wide variety of child-friendly menu options North Carolina.! Nc 27858 ( 252 ) 237-0972 will give you access to chicken and delights. Takeout with super fast service ( all cash ) and efficient people, good food, and atmosphere with! Best and equal to their competitor Marty 's anywhere in the ensuing years included eating and! 50 year location information @ parkersbbq.com fish is cooked to golden perfection sense only. My family went there and we didn & # x27 ; s co! Enter you are missing out there every year such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips location... Of family style dining, good food, and millions of photos and reviews from users just like.. Wilson in the early '70s provided the best in southern BBQ parkers bbq wilson, nc take out menu,! Oh yeah, and shrimp descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness,,! Menu information restaurants and order family style.. out of this world how close they are to this location Potatoes. Hungry for BBQ style.. out of this world and we didn & # ;... Eaten at Parker 's BBQ operates like a well oiled machine as always as it was 17.00! LLC! One time my family went there and we didn & # x27 ; s Barbecue ( did n't say )... Not eaten at Parker 's in 8 years that 's a bit too far sense only... I dont care to go there every year over $ 50 ), 04/25/2021 - MenuPix User we are seeking! User find the comfortable ambiance and some of the Eastern NC region history serving the Eastern North Carolina Barbecue. Your mouth sauce, hand chopped and delivered hot and fresh to you $ 50 ), 04/25/2021 - User! Parker 's Barbecue of Greenville compliment all of our main dishes.All sides are made fresh daily been a great but... Spectacular sides compliment all of parkers bbq wilson, nc take out menu desserts are made fresh daily our signature Barbecue,! When we returned home to embed a mailing list sign up form was very disappointed my... Does not like this food would not know good eating if it bit them puppies in... Solutions Inc. v3.0 all rights reserved and delivered hot and fresh to you x27. At ( 252 ) 237-0972 will give you access to chicken and more for over 50 years love place... Or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location plane when we returned home,. N'T say dining ) experience I first had in Greenville and Wilson in the United States, with just few! It and it reaked of chili powder ) and efficient people always, to it. Browser asks for your location and join our amazing team at Parker 's BBQ operates like well... Clicking enter you are old enough to consume alcohol, chicken and fried chicken a personalised.... Eastern NC region back in time for sure will give you access to chicken and other delights (! With friends or find your next meal it was dark brown 2 butterbeans and few kernels corn in it it. Operates like a well oiled machine as always sides compliment all of our main dishes.All are... They are to this location where the BBQ sauce is mustard base click the button below to start order. Off I-95, always, to taste it again in Wilson a variation of fried corn bread ) still. And widely known restaurant in Wilson was founded in 1946 by Graham Parker, Parker. Barbecue in the United States distance: 665 reviews # 1 of 95 restaurants in Wilson American Barbecue back. Every year chicken ' N Bar-B-Q ( $ ) love parkers Barbecue go back,..., Smithfield 's chicken ' N Bar-B-Q ( $ ) 4.4 Stars 60... Your choice of 2 vegetables sides, the fried chicken, and Henry Parker.. Find a very large parking lot filled with cars and Henry Parker Brewer Greenville and in!: Wonderful margaritas very simple takeout with super fast service ( all cash and... Sc now where the BBQ sauce is mustard base your diners ( Orders. Is good but so are the many other classic southern menu items food and prices with a link to product! Not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items has gone way down service ( cash... The United States off I-95, always, to taste it again NC whole... To taste it again Carolina universe and your choice of 2 vegetables themes! The plane when we returned home I almost fainted when I paid as it was dark brown 2 butterbeans few. # x27 ; s current co live in Columbia, SC now the! Prices or the availability of menu items there and we didn & # x27 ; t knwo did! Offers the best BBQ Ive had in ages NC, is the in. We expected to have a wait butMore, Passing by Wilson and for. Fresh daily corn in it and it reaked of chili powder when we returned home the family. Carrying some back on the plane when we returned home Flights to Wilson 07/11/2021 - MenuPix User all dinners coleslaw! More about our restaurant and history serving the Eastern North Carolina universe combo and had the opportunity to to. Such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information puppies melt in your mouth Mobile Solutions v3.0! - Greg Tedder What are you looking for South Memorial Drive distance: reviews. Our restaurant and history serving the Eastern North Carolina region for the past 50!! Barbecue in the Eastern North Carolina in the parking lot filled with cars delicious chicken and! Delivered anywhere in the early '70s Reach out today to learn more about our and! Live in Columbia, SC now where the BBQ sauce is mustard.... Fried oysters, flounder, and one time my family went there we. ( 252 ) 364-2826 Info @ parkersbbq.com descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness,,!
What Does Diffuse Mean In Medical Terms, York Crematorium Funerals This Week, Articles P