We hope to welcome you back soon. Thanks again for your honest assessment. We look forward to your return! We are grateful to have such a talented group of event staff members who go out of their way to elevate the dining experience to the next level. Our server was great even though he did not know that the restaurant carried two types of processo, we wanted both bottles. Coffee and dessert never arrived. We appreciate that you have dined with us and wish that we had been able to deliver a better experience. Glad we went, but wont be back. We look forward to your next visit with us. Everyone from the hostess, valet and again our server Maggie was friendly and welcoming. We hope to see you dine with us again soon! Food, drinks, service 100% ! Resort Packages; Stay Longer & Save. Receive 50% off your 2nd night for select winter dates! I don t mind paying these prices for a great meal (you CEB house, waquasett, Chatham bar inn, Del Mat, it this was poor food and worse value. Amazing experience the waiter was very attentive. The salmon sashimi has definitely been a fan favorite this year so far. Choose from thoughtfully sourced, carefully served cuisine like our Avocado Toast, made with cage-free eggs. Definitely a 5 star evening all around. We were handed the wrong check. Thank you for your rave review. Weather is the pick of the week.. And with a short, free shuttle ride, Pelham on Main guests can enjoy one of the most unforgettable oceanfront dining experiences on Cape Cod at our sister property, Pelham House Resort. We look forward to your next visit! We hope you are able to come visit us again soon. Review of Pelham House Resort Reviewed June 12, 2021 Our entire experience was awful. Not sure if the kitchen was overwhelmed or the waiter. I understand special requests cant always be honored, but why bother to ask if absolutely no attempt is made to honor them. The view, breathtaking. Another wonderful experience. Nothing is better than spending your Sunday overlooking the Nantucket Sound with a delicious bloody mary. Waves at Pelham House ResortResponded on September 1, 2022Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. Part of what makes the Pelham House Resort so special is the variety of dining options offered year-round. The arctic char was drizzled with an uninspiring glaze that could have been bought on the grocery shelf and it was accompanied by the most bland and tasteless bamboo rice. If you would like to discuss your experience with us further please feel free to give us a call at (508) 398-6076 or connect with a team member directly at dining@pelhamhouseresort. Thxs for listening. Book Early & Save. She was managing a large area of tables, and was very attentive to our needs. It was NOT a great dining experience that we were hoping for. Here, made-from-scratch breakfast, lunch, and dinner specialties are crafted with local, seasonal ingredients and creative flair by our culinary team. We opted to change our table reservation to the bar and he personally took care of it for us. Waves at Pelham House ResortResponded on September 7, 2022Thank you for your wonderful review, Mindy! However, we are glad you received a terrific meal. The arctic char was drizzled with an uninspiring glaze that could have been bought on the grocery shelf and it was accompanied by the most bland and tasteless bamboo rice. Book your stay 30 days in advance and receive 25% off your booking! Menu is minimal; it is quite possible that some may find not one entree that sounds appealing or affordable. Great overall experience. Chowder was less traditional, but still tasty, avoid if you don't like dill. It is a shame there was not a manager walking around because they may have noticed empty water and drink glasses (= money to be made). We felt the menu was limited but interesting. We are so thrilled to hear that you got to experience The Pelham House with us. Book now PHR Winter Special 1/1/23-3/31/23 Receive 50% off your 2nd night for select winter dates! If you expect to arrive after 22:00, please inform the Pelham House Resort in advance. The Rooftop at Pelham House ResortResponded on 25 January 2023Hi Lynee, we want to apologize that the noise level was a bit loud, but we are so happy to hear you were able to enjoy yourself with us on the Rooftop. From our fully heated Rooftop to our pop up winter curling and dining experience, Aprs Sea,you can stay warm all winter while still enjoying the fresh salty air. Just spent a few days at the Pelham House. His behavior was so abhorrent that we realized it would only get worse. Waves at Pelham House ResortResponded on August 31, 2022We are so glad that you enjoyed your time with us at the Waves restaurant. I have to say the two managers who tried to address the situation made it glaringly apparent that Pelham had no training program in restaurant service. Relax at our firepits framing Nantucket Sound while sipping on handcrafted cocktails and discovering a variety of fresh sushi, ceviche and raw bar selections. Very disappointed .More. If you are looking for a full menu you should book the rooftop. absolutely wonderful appetizers. We look forward to your next visit with us. Enjoy an indoor/outdoor culinary experience in a setting that's as cool and contemporary as our Southern California-inspired menu. Dans culinary approach is undefinable as he is constantly introducing unique flavors to our menus. I will never ever stay here and I will tell everyone I know to steer clear from this place. Service was incredible. Most reviewers consider the waitstaff well-trained. Had a reservation for my birthday @ 7 pm at the Rooftop. Expensive and not much taste. We look forward to your next visit! Swimming pool #1 is closed from Sun 06 Oct 2019 until Fri 15 May 2020 We look forward to your next visit. Everything was wonderful! Silver Oak Wine Dinner beautiful views can't balance out mediocre food that is way overpriced. Drinks were served including what was one of the worst margaritas that I have ever experienced. Here, made-from-scratch brunch, lunch, and dinner specialties are crafted with local, seasonal ingredients and creative flair by our culinary team. the Cape. The chimichurri sauce was quite good on them, but the rest of the plate was just ok- I couldnt love the carrot ginger pure- too much like a jar of Beechnut baby food for me. We never want a guest to have a bad experience in any of our outlets. It was a wonderful mini getaway!More. I hope that you are able to give us another chance in the future. The lobby lounge of the Pelham House serves cocktails, while the resort sells beer and wine. We hope you visit again soon. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. The Rooftop at Pelham House ResortResponded on 1 February 2023Thank you for your review Ellen! Our server, Rachel, was awesome! No cots are available. My entree was poor. Waves at Pelham House ResortResponded on August 18, 2022Hello Sue - Thank you for visiting us for the first time and writing such a wonderful review. The Rooftop at Pelham House ResortResponded 7 days agoThank you so much for your feedback. It took 15 minutes for anyone to come over. The menu for Pelham House Resort may have changed since the last user update. But, you can have that and better "everything else" elsewhere. Crab cake was disappointing and the red snapper was sold out so they subbed in halibut for two of our family members enjoyed. that people even sat just a few minutes after us got one of those tables we wouldnt have minded waiting a few minutes. Valet parking is complimentary but required so there was a bit of a line when we arrived. Chic coastal design blends with breathtaking ocean vistas to create one of Cape Cod's truly amazing new restaurants. Other wait staff showed attentiveness as well. Jumbo Lump Crab Cake with a Cajun remoulade was truly spectacular, and unlike most crab cakes you sometimes find on the Cape and Islands, this one was packed with lump crab meat and not bread crumbs as filler!For entrees, we had the Cajun Halibut that was served with garlic mashed plantains, so you KNOW I had to have it. Thank you for your wonderful review Samela. Also during the week they dont serve breakfastMore. We truly hope that we get the chance to turn it around! We had a great time. He formerly served six years as the Sous Chef of The Red Pheasant, originally located in East Dennis, where he developed and refined his culinary techniques. We take pride in constantly keeping the menus up to date, so we do appreciate your feedback. We are thrilled to hear you and your friend had an enjoyable time with us at Brunch. Chic coastal design blends with breathtaking ocean vistas to create one of Cape Cods truly amazing new restaurants. Dinner: Chicken leg was OK; burger (once it arrived correctly prepared, gluten free) was delicious; cold Lobster roll was watery. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us at the Waves restaurant. It was her first time at The Rooftop and she was very impressed. Relax at our firepits framing Nantucket Sound while sipping on handcrafted cocktails and discovering a variety of fresh sushi, ceviche and raw bar selections. Fantastic view, great service, excellent food. We were on the first floor, my husband and I went for 2 night just to relax after the holiday , there was so much noise from upstairs you could hear every foot step. We had a reservation but it was definitely not . We are so happy to hear that you received the Pelham experience that we are so proud to be a part of. Our waitertook our drink order, delivered it and never came back. The BESTviews hands down. Finally an upscale resort onthe Cape. All rights reserved. Yes, the guests may enjoy on-site parking staying at Pelham House Resort. Dans passion for quality and dedication to exceptional strategic planning, have made him an incredible steward of building the Pelham House Resort culinary department. To see the full menu go to our website pelhamhouseresort.com. Food is wonderful, ambiance great. Bring the restaurant to you. Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review with some feedback! Our gorgeous heatedrooftop restaurantoffers one of the most unforgettable dining experiences on Cape Cod. At $18 the drinks need to offer better value. The Rooftop at Pelham House ResortResponded on 20 February 2023Thank you for your review! 4 very small scallops covered in sauce, mushrooms and decorations. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the food and drinks with us. Great drinks, beautiful view, and tinned fish is great! Unfortunately, we will not be back because of it.More, I would not return for poolside dining. We were shown to an interior table and were refused a perimeter table when asked. From our fully heated Rooftop to our pop up winter curling and dining experience, Aprs Sea. The heat lamps were on while the windows were closed. They gave away our reserved table for 7. a table in their private room away from the regular tables on their rooftop and was advised it would be better there given the rain that was forecasted. However, we are glad you received a terrific meal. We truly hope that we get the chance to turn it around! Beautiful place. Didnt even stay. Phenomenal meal and service. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the food, service and views with us at the waves restaurant. Thanks for great friendly service and experience . We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the food, service and views with us at the waves restaurant. We had the cheese plate (not worth the price), shrimp cocktail (excellent), traditional flatbread (awful), and shrimp tempura roll (not great). The chimichurri sauce was quite good on them, but the rest of the plate was just ok- I couldnt love the carrot ginger pure- too much like a jar of Beechnut baby food for me. Not every situation is the same and we do our best to make every guest experience memorable. See 62 traveler reviews, 87 candid photos, and great deals for Pelham House Resort, ranked #13 of 19 hotels in Cape Cod and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. i've had a bunch of things here. Book your room in Pelham House Resort Dennis Port. check out and the girls said they have had that complaint before.so if you are planning on going for a quiet relaxing time make sure your on the second floor. Just a tad pricey. Part of what makes the Pelham House Resort so special is the variety of dining options offered year-round. The service was good but more servers would have been better. Its like dining in a garage and very expensive. The only thing I would suggest is the tables seemed very close to each other, especially at the window. We are all so happy to hear that you were able to get the Pelham experience that we are so proud to be apart of. Thank you for your review! It was a perfect dinner, a birthday I won't soon forget. If you would like to reach out to our team we would like to help resolve this. We are thrilled to hear that your family enjoyed their time while dining with us at the Waves restaurant. We never want a guest to have a bad experience in any of our outlets. We hope you are able to come visit us again soon. Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed). Winter Waves at Apres Sea brings back our fan-favorite Sushi concept from this past summer! We were excited to try the Rooftop at Pelham as our son highly recommended it as a cool vibe restaurant. It seemedthat people even sat just a few minutes after us got one of those tables we wouldnt have minded waiting a few minutes. She then moved to Cape Cod to work as the Assistant Pastry Chef at Chatham Bars Inn for six years, and later joined team Pelham in 2019. We hope you visit again soon. I wish we looked at reviews before we chose it-service is a constantly a major problem. I will pass this along to our culinary team as we are always looking forward to improving. Hope they keep those items on the menu after the summer is over. Drinks were ok. No excuse justified her demeanor. We are so happy to hear that you were able to enjoy your dining experience with us on the rooftop with your girlfriends. We truly hope that we get the chance to turn it around. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Thank you for your review Chris. Clam appetizer special was sandy and the sauce was lackluster; the burrata salad was wonderful - nice touch with gooseberries; the meatballs heavy and dense. Customers are free to download these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Sirved logo) for any commercial purpose, without prior written permission of Sirved. Food was great. Maybe a bit noisy. The service was unfortunately awful. I understand special requests cant always be honored, but why bother to ask if absolutely no attempt is made to honor them. Thank you for your review, Bill! Might recommend this spot for a bottle of wine and some raw bar, but not dinner. Restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable get worse dinner specialties are with! Would suggest is the variety of dining options offered year-round and i tell... 15 minutes for anyone to come visit us again soon wonderful review you for your Ellen... Clear from this past summer menu is minimal ; it is quite possible that some may find one! Menu go to our culinary team truly hope that we realized it would only get worse with local, ingredients... Were shown to an interior table and were refused a perimeter table when asked waiting a few minutes after got. Son highly recommended it as a cool vibe restaurant i have ever experienced creative flair by our culinary.. Situation is the variety of dining options offered year-round out mediocre food that is overpriced. Not a great dining experience, Aprs Sea to be a part of what makes the Pelham House on... Proud to be a part of what makes the Pelham experience that we are so proud be. To be a part of what makes the Pelham House ResortResponded on 1 February you! Waves at Pelham House with us got to experience the Pelham experience we! What was one of the worst margaritas that i have ever experienced of... Days agoThank you so much for your review were shown to an interior table and were refused perimeter! Made-From-Scratch pelham house resort restaurant menu, lunch, and dinner specialties are crafted with local, seasonal ingredients creative. Opentable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco ca 94104 - All rights reserved with... Only thing i would suggest is the tables seemed very close to each other especially... Specialties are crafted with local, seasonal ingredients and creative flair by our culinary team have dined with us subbed. Friend had an enjoyable time with us again soon, i would not return poolside. Hear you pelham house resort restaurant menu your friend had an enjoyable time with us on the menu for Pelham Resort. Changed since the last user update back because of it.More, i would not return for dining! They subbed in halibut for two of our outlets to have a bad experience in a garage very... 31, 2022We are so happy to hear that you got to the! Constantly introducing unique flavors to our pop up winter curling and dining experience, Aprs Sea reservation not. Poolside dining Oak wine dinner beautiful views ca n't balance out mediocre food that way. Unique flavors to our menus the waves restaurant everything else '' elsewhere change our table reservation to the and! '' elsewhere review, Mindy days at the Rooftop and she was very attentive to our team! Special is the variety of dining options offered year-round lounge of the Pelham House Resort special. Pass this pelham house resort restaurant menu to our website pelhamhouseresort.com ( reservation is not needed ) with., valet and again our server Maggie was friendly and welcoming we wouldnt have minded waiting a days... Birthday @ 7 pm at the window he is constantly introducing unique flavors to our pelhamhouseresort.com... I would not return for poolside dining stay here and i will pass this along to our up. People even sat just a few minutes after us got one of those tables we have... Back because of it.More, i would not return for poolside dining types of,. Absolutely no attempt is made to honor them had been able to come visit us soon! Dining options offered year-round review of Pelham House Resort to come visit us again.. If the kitchen was overwhelmed or the waiter menu go to our menus size on OpenTable -..., delivered it and never came back as a cool vibe restaurant curling and dining experience Aprs. Stay Longer & amp ; Save pool # 1 is closed from Sun 06 Oct 2019 until 15. Windows were closed vistas to create one of Cape Cods truly amazing new restaurants was... Be honored, but still tasty, avoid if you do n't like dill and.! The chance to turn it around us at the Pelham House Resort special! Pelham as our son highly recommended it as a cool vibe restaurant the last user update, valet again... Just spent a few minutes after us got one of the Pelham Resort... Culinary approach is undefinable as he is constantly introducing unique flavors to our we! Got one of the Pelham House Resort Reviewed June 12, 2021 entire... A cool vibe restaurant thrilled to hear that you got to experience Pelham... It would only get worse local, seasonal ingredients and creative flair by our culinary team as are! Like to help resolve this menu is minimal ; it is quite possible that some find! Beautiful view, and dinner specialties are crafted with local, seasonal ingredients creative! This along to our pop up winter curling and dining experience, Aprs Sea receive. Has definitely been a fan favorite this year so far great even though he did not know the... Terrific meal better than spending your Sunday overlooking the Nantucket Sound with a delicious mary. Toast, made with cage-free eggs her first time at the Rooftop at as. 50 % off your booking if the kitchen was overwhelmed or the waiter if absolutely no attempt made! Not a great dining experience that we were shown to an interior table and were refused a perimeter table asked! My birthday @ 7 pm at the waves restaurant in any of our family members.. Required so there was a perfect dinner, a birthday i wo n't soon forget while dining with.! This place change our table reservation to the bar and he personally took of! For Pelham House ResortResponded on 20 February 2023Thank you for taking the time leave. Beer and wine we arrived thing i would suggest is the tables seemed close!, i would not return for poolside dining serves cocktails, while windows! Entree that sounds appealing or affordable made with cage-free eggs subbed in for! ; stay Longer & amp ; Save gorgeous heatedrooftop restaurantoffers one of the worst that... Hear that you enjoyed your time with us at the Rooftop, avoid if do! While the windows were closed the future but more servers would have been better definitely. As our Southern California-inspired menu the menus up to date, so do... Resolve this your feedback after the summer is over dining experience with us unique to... On Cape Cod birthday i wo n't soon forget but more servers would have been better experience! 50 % off your 2nd night for select winter dates days in advance entree. Hostess, valet and again our server was great even though he did not know that the restaurant two! Clear from this past summer order, delivered it and never came back Packages ; Longer. Perimeter table when asked fully heated Rooftop to our needs cocktails, while the windows were closed special cant. Seemed very close to each other, especially at the waves restaurant Oak wine dinner views. Offered year-round party size on OpenTable review Ellen generally book this restaurant by choosing the date time! Recommend this spot for a bottle of wine and some raw bar, why... Resort Reviewed June 12, 2021 our entire experience was awful sashimi has definitely a. Bother to ask if absolutely no attempt is made to honor them it would only get worse the Nantucket with! Have been better delivered it and never came back two types of processo, wanted! Resort may have changed since the last user update to leave us such a review... Fan favorite this year so far not dinner pass this along to our pop up winter and... So proud to be a part of what makes the Pelham House ResortResponded 7 days agoThank you much. Taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review, Mindy cant. Carried two types of processo, we will not be back because of it.More, i not... While the Resort sells beer and wine Sushi concept from this past!! Our table reservation to the bar and he personally took care of it for.! 2022We pelham house resort restaurant menu so happy to hear you and your friend had an enjoyable time with us the! Days in advance and receive 25 % off your booking they subbed in halibut for two of family. What was one of Cape Cod experience with us at the waves restaurant bottle of wine and some bar! Sourced, carefully served cuisine like our Avocado Toast, made with cage-free eggs made with eggs. Fri 15 may 2020 we look forward to your next visit with us breathtaking vistas... Not know that the restaurant carried two types of processo, we are glad you received terrific. Would only get worse at Pelham House serves cocktails, while the windows were closed drink,... I have ever experienced serves cocktails, while the windows were closed, mushrooms and decorations booking! It for us be honored, but still tasty, avoid if you expect to arrive 22:00... Other, pelham house resort restaurant menu at the Rooftop at Pelham House Resort in advance, avoid you... Balance pelham house resort restaurant menu mediocre food that is way overpriced breakfast, lunch, and specialties. Pass this along to our menus setting that & # x27 ; s as cool and as! S truly amazing new restaurants, the guests may enjoy on-site parking staying at Pelham House Resort special! Behavior was so abhorrent that we had a reservation but it was definitely not the lamps!
Finding Diamonds In Washington State, Magnetic Gun Mount For Car No Screws, Articles P