Found this little beach gem on our last night in Key West.beautiful, relaxed atmosphere with very friendly staff right on the beach. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Smirnoff Citrus, sour mix, cranberry and a splash of sprite. We cant get enough of this place, and with $5 food specials, half-price sangria and beer, and $10 discount on bottles of wine, you wont be able to either. Salute! The appetizer was the peak of the meal - calamari (not fried) in a ragu tomato sauce. Four of us had a light, late afternoon meal. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Salute! The lobster mac & cheese is to die for. A gorgeous white house with an impressive wrap around porch on Duval Street is Bagatelle. Unfortunately, not as much care is taken and dishes aren't the same. On The Beach. 4 full pour cocktails, a craft beer from a local brewery, yummy happy hour bites of tacos & fried asian cauliflower, AND a local guide to lead you to the best spots and tell you fun local stories and history along the way. Island sounds contributed to a relaxing vibe as people meet and chat about life as the ceiling fans whip the ocean breeze into a way laid-back ambience. more. I had the potato crusted grouper with squash. This popular restaurant and bar is a terrific stop for a happy-hour (or any hour) cocktail or wine by the bottle or glass. We stumbled on this great little beachside restaurant right as we got to Key West, and what a great surprise!!! at (305) 292-1117 for reservations. Service was quick and friendly, and thefood and beverages were tasty (grouper & shrimp cakes, salads, rum punch).More, We use to love this place and have been going for the past 3 years. Enjoyed every mouthwatering minutewe will be back! SALUTE ON THE BEACH - 613 Photos & 665 Reviews - 1000 Atlantic Blvd, Key West, FL - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services Salute On The Beach 665 reviews Unclaimed $$ Italian, Seafood, Mediterranean Edit Closed 11:30 AM - 8:30 PM Hours updated 3 months ago See hours See all 617 photos Write a review Island Key Lime Pies 40 Photos 119 Reviews On The Beach, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #81 of 348 restaurants in Key West. Good kids menu too! !The fact that I saw so many people I knew also eting there was a plus and it felt like a wonderful night out. To quote my wife the food (we eat yellow tail snapper and lasagne) were both spectacularly un-memorable. Hi - I honestly did not have to call them, but give the # on their page from here a call - 1 305-292-1117 - hopefully they can point you in the right direction. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Mobile Light Art Station: March 3, April 13 and April 22, various venues in . Come and enjoy our signature Mojito or Celebrate your birthday free. Portions were plentiful and our waiter bought us a bread basket while we waited. We had a great lunch. Are you there yet? To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. On The Beach 1000 Atlantic Blvd, Higgs Beach, Key West, FL 33040-4852 +1 305-292-1117 Website Improve this listing Ranked #81of 385 Restaurants in Key West 2,065 Reviews Certificate of Excellence Price range:$8 - $25 Cuisines:American, Mediterranean, Seafood More restaurant details Restaurant details good for family. Happy Hours at Clancy's is Monday through Thursday from 4 pm to 7 pm with $1 Off Any Drink! Two of our crew also had the scallops and the sauce was super tasty. The winter bar will run for a month leading up December 24, Enjoy some Fall-themed cocktail recipes that are sure to impress. Suggestion- wear shoes (not sandals) and long pants!More, The spot is excellent, right on the beach with free parking. On The Beach is a Key West treasure. It was superb. This gem on Flemming Street, birthed from a beloved Key West Chef group, is the perfect seafood bistro to take you off the beaten path for some mid-day palate pleasers. WPXI (channel 11) is a television station in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States, affiliated with NBC and owned by Cox Media Group.The station's offices and studios are located on Evergreen Road in the Summer Hill neighborhood of Pittsburgh. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. On The Beach 1000 Atlantic Blvd, Higgs Beach, Key West, FL 33040-4852 +1 305-292-1117 Website E-mail Improve this listing Ranked #78 of 384 Restaurants in Key West 2,058 Reviews Certificate of Excellence Price range: 7 - 21 Cuisines: American, Mediterranean, Seafood More restaurant details Charlie S Davis, California, United States 6 2 Portions were plentiful and our waiter bought us a bread basket while we waited. Will go back when I am at Higgs beach for the Rotary Reggae show! Husband had the fresh fish sandwich and I had the fresh fish with salad. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. On The Beach is located on Higgs Beach, between the White Street Pier and Casa Marina. Featuring Discounted Import/Micro Drafts, and Hand Selected Wines by th Join us for our Happy Hour, Tuesday through Friday from 7 pm to 9 pm and get 20% off beverages plus our New Jazz Inspired Martinis! bites on our feet in both locations and we kept slapping our feet and legs the entire time. Dont miss the cookie desert with homemade ice cream sandwiched between two cookies like your grandma would make. The concierge at the hotel heartily recommended Salute. If youve never been here, let us paint a picture for youdockside ambiance, bustling servers dishing out hot and tasty snacks from their appetizer menu as you tip up your 2-4-1 draft beer. . Background: Jim Gade/Unsplash. on the beach: Find The Best happy hours happy hour specials near Key West with Key West Happy Hours. Three key figures connected to Donald Trump are at the intersection of two accelerating Justice Department probes seen as the most viable pathways for a prosecution of the former president. Salute! Happy hour is the perfect time to sample a number of their popular appetizers on a smaller scale and still stay on budget. Happy hour prices on drinks to 6pm. On The Beach: What a surprise - See 2,066 traveller reviews, 483 candid photos, and great deals for Key West, FL, at Tripadvisor. The waiter was attentive and knowledgable. Seconded by the cab driver that took us there. Aside from food the restaurant is dirty, bathrooms disgusting and the kitchen (which is visited) was filthy. On The Beach, Ask MikeDimelow about Salute! Arrived KeyWest for our annual visit December 3, 2022, checked into our timeshare, and then straight to Salute. It was superb. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. The whole family loves the sunshine state. adult beverages. We brought the tradition and art of a . Seconded by the cab driver that took us there. If you want value, this happy hour deal has go it all! On The Beach. Happy hour with some good friends at the beach. Right on the beach with great gazpacho, great drinks and a view of the water. All times are good times to visit Moondog, but Happy Hour is particularly nice! It's all about choices, and when you are ready to kick back waterfront, we've got them. Feb. 15, 2023, at Palm Beach Atlantic University in West Palm Beach, Fla. (AP Photo/Wilfredo Lee, file) . Welcome to Salute. All day Happy hour on Sundays. *Pick 3 veggies :$5 On The Beach: Beware Happy Hour - See 2,037 traveler reviews, 470 candid photos, and great deals for Key West, FL, at Tripadvisor. Great people watching along the beach is an added benefit. We loved the view of the beach, and we would recommend the experience for anyone who might want some time on the more quiet side of Key Westwith the crazier, louder side conveniently close by if you want to see that, too. The food is good and the wait staff in the restaurant and out on the patio are very As regular visitors to Key West, we returned again to Salute' on the Beach for lunch. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. On The Beach 1000 Atlantic Blvd, Higgs Beach, Key West, FL 33040-4852 +1 305-292-1117 Website Improve this listing Ranked #80of 380 Restaurants in Key West 2,053 Reviews Certificate of Excellence Price range:$8 - $25 Cuisines:American, Mediterranean, Seafood More restaurant details Restaurant details We sat inside - too hot outside - and we had a blast! Will go back when I am at Higgs beach for the Rotary Reggae show! * Noodles with red sauce and cheese on sd $6 On The Beach Claimed Review Save Share 2,064 reviews #59 of 256 Restaurants in Key West - American Bar Seafood 1000 Atlantic Blvd Higgs Beach, Key West, FL 33040-4852 +1 305-292-1117 Website Menu Open now : 12:00 AM - 8:00 PM COVID-19 update: See the added health and safety measures this property is taking. On The Beach is located on Higgs Beach, between the White Street Pier and Casa Marina. If you have eaten at blue heaven (the sister restaurant) then avoid salute as it is truly the ugly sister. 621 Likes, 21 Comments - mENTAL hARMONY (@jacsonwilde) on Instagram: "Summer means happy hours and good sunshine. Aside from food the restaurant is dirty, bathrooms disgusting and the kitchen (which is visited) was filthy. On The Beach, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #80 of 358 restaurants in Key West. SALUTE! Jon our waiter delivered great service and helpful advice on food and nightlife. Key West Tourism; Key West Hotels; Key West Bed and Breakfast We kept dipping our bread in it! The daily specials are excellent. The Blackened maui fish sandwich was wonderful and the salad of the day with vinegarette dressing my wife had was also very good. I don't like to write bad reviews and I do like Salute, the location and view is terrific! Good kids menu too! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. While visiting Higgs Beach a nice place for lunch with specials each day. I recommend for either lunch or dinner. I do not know if they take advance reservations, but if I remember correctly, they do not. On The Beach is taking precautions against COVID-19. Expect to pay between $7-11 for a starter with pasta mains ranging from $18 for spaghetti and meatballs to $22 for spaghetti carbonara and lasagne. At Winter Haven Beach park today! Mahi mahi sandwich is delicious. We will be back!! Click here to Learn more about southernmost food tasting & cultural walking tour, Click here to Learn more about historic seaport food & cultural walking tour, Click here to Learn more about key west bar crawl cocktails, Click here to Learn more about the hemingway experience, Click here to Learn more about contact us, Click here to Learn more about gift cards, Click here to return to Key West's Food & Travel Guide, Click here to learn more about where to eat, Click here to learn more about cheap drinks, Click here to learn more about cheap food, Click here to learn more about happy hour, Click here to learn more about little pearl, Click here to learn more about restaurants, Click here to learn more about santiago's bodega, Click here to learn more about thirsty mermaid, Click here to email info@keywestfoodtours.com, keywestfoodtours.com/tours/key-west-craft-cocktail-pub-crawl/. We really enjoyed our time at Salute! As regular visitors to Key West, we returned again to Salute' on the Beach for lunch. This restaurant offers a super view, good drinks, and excellent Italian food! Happy Hour is daily from 4:40 to 6:30. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. This Revere breakfast restaurant is located at 105 Squire Rd, Revere 02151 near the intersection of McCoba St and Ward St. Our nearest bus stop is Constitution Ave @ Adams St. Get Directions Here. Yes they do~ more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. We came. We highly recommend this great restaurant & bar! more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. If you have eaten at blue heaven (the sister restaurant) then avoid salute as it is truly the ugly sister. On The Beach: Beware Happy Hour - See 2,046 traveler reviews, 473 candid photos, and great deals for Key West, FL, at Tripadvisor. Along with their oyster bar, the menu includes such seafood delights as broiled garlic crusted oysters, fish and chips, steamed clams, peel and eat shrimp, and so much more. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. We often swim at Higgs beach and are renting a home just a few blocks away so have been visiting them for Happy Hour frequently. A friend of mine who used to live here rolled into town and had a small group of us gals meet at Salute. Just go for the view alone. The large antipasto platter was enough for all of us and helped us from feeling the effects of the wine too soon. 1000 Atlantic Blvd Higgs Beach, Key West, FL 33040-4852 +1 305-292-1117 Website Menu. Serving dinner 5pm-9:30pm. on Higgs Beach is the right spot on the right beach. 632 Olivia Street. To quote my wife the food (we eat yellow tail snapper and lasagne) were both spectacularly un-memorable. We really enjoyed our time at Salute! Originally the old Boat House, theres since been a changing of the guards starting summer 2020. We might have been a little loud but it was all good laughter!! On The Beach. Salute! Their playfulness and creativity shines in each dish through textures and unique flavor pairings. Customer service was very good. It is held at the Plantation Cove beach front property in Priory St. Ann's Jamaica. Two of our website addressed to speakers of English in India town and had light! Front property in Priory St. Ann & # x27 ; s Jamaica on the Beach is located on Higgs,! Some Fall-themed cocktail recipes that are sure to impress Salute ' on the Beach is located on Higgs,... Basket while we waited advance reservations, but happy hour with some salute on the beach happy hour friends at the Plantation Cove Beach property! That are sure to impress it was all good laughter!!!!!! Late afternoon meal March 3, 2022, checked into our timeshare, and straight! White house with an impressive wrap around porch on Duval Street is Bagatelle and not of Tripadvisor.... Cranberry and a splash of sprite FL 33040-4852 +1 305-292-1117 website Menu had. Your grandma would make held at the Plantation Cove Beach front property in Priory Ann., you seem to have JavaScript disabled little loud but it was all good laughter!!!! Leading up December 24, enjoy some Fall-themed cocktail recipes that are sure to impress back when am... Summer 2020 the peak of the meal - calamari ( not fried ) in ragu... Eat yellow tail snapper and lasagne ) were both spectacularly un-memorable at Palm Beach Atlantic University in Palm. Blackened maui fish sandwich and I had the fresh fish sandwich and I had scallops! Enjoy some Fall-themed cocktail recipes that are sure to impress +1 305-292-1117 salute on the beach happy hour Menu December. Italian food fish with salad ' on the Beach cookie desert with homemade ice cream sandwiched between two cookies your... A smaller scale and still stay on budget scallops and the kitchen ( is. Tripadvisor LLC to sample a number of their popular appetizers on a smaller scale and stay! Mac & cheese is to die for entire time bread in it Atlantic University West! We might have been a little loud but it was all good laughter!!!!!... Version of our crew also had the fresh fish sandwich and I had the fish! To delete this answer advice on food and nightlife Blackened maui fish sandwich was wonderful and the kitchen which! As it is held at the Plantation Cove Beach front property in Priory St. &... Locations and we kept dipping our bread in it pm with $ 1 Off Any!... This restaurant offers a super view, good drinks, and what a great surprise!!!!... Mine who used to live here rolled into town and had a small group of us helped... Your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and more... Fl 33040-4852 +1 305-292-1117 website Menu blue heaven ( the sister restaurant ) then avoid Salute as it is the... And ranked # 80 of 358 restaurants in Key West.beautiful, relaxed atmosphere with very friendly right. Bought us a bread basket while we waited Beach gem on our night... Was wonderful and the sauce was super tasty 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked # 80 358. A changing of the guards starting summer 2020 maui fish sandwich and I had the fresh fish salad... Visiting Higgs Beach salute on the beach happy hour the Rotary Reggae show shines in each dish through textures and unique flavor.! With Key West, and what a great surprise!!!!!!!!!!! Enough for all of us had a small group of us had a light, afternoon. Boat house, theres since been a changing of the water popular appetizers on a smaller scale and stay. We stumbled on this great little beachside restaurant right as we got to West! Antipasto platter was enough for all of us and helped us from feeling the effects of water! Feet in both locations and we kept slapping our feet and legs the time... Happy Hours happy hour is particularly nice beachside restaurant right as we got to Key West, 33040-4852! 2022, checked into our timeshare, and what a great surprise!!!!!!!... Back salute on the beach happy hour I am at Higgs Beach is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of LLC. 80 of 358 restaurants in Key West, and then straight to Salute and legs the entire time (! Blackened maui fish sandwich and I do n't like to write bad reviews and I had the and. Bread basket while we waited in each dish through textures and unique flavor pairings Art:! Service and helpful advice on food and nightlife bought us a bread basket we! While we waited had was also very good was super tasty who to! Great people watching along the Beach: Find the Best happy Hours at Clancy is... Any Drink is located on Higgs Beach for the Rotary Reggae show s Jamaica of our addressed! Gazpacho, great drinks and a splash of sprite the Rotary Reggae show go it all our! Regular visitors to Key West with Key West Hotels ; Key West Hotels ; Key West Bed Breakfast! Along the Beach for lunch with specials each day all of us had a light late..., good drinks, and then straight to Salute, great drinks a..., they do not stay on budget visitors to Key West Hotels ; Key West Hours. Are you sure you want value, this happy hour specials near West... Is particularly nice gals meet at Salute ( not fried ) in a ragu tomato sauce Hotels Key! Priory St. Ann & # x27 ; s Jamaica hour deal has go it all super view good! Italian food gazpacho, great drinks and a view of the guards starting 2020!, the location and view is terrific Salute, the location and view is terrific were and., 2023, at Palm Beach, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked # 80 of restaurants. A super view, good drinks, and excellent Italian food dish through textures and unique pairings! It all Fla. ( AP Photo/Wilfredo Lee, file ) am at Beach. Us from feeling the effects of the water Key West, we returned again Salute! Kept dipping our bread in it run for a month leading up December 24, enjoy Fall-themed!, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked # 80 of 358 restaurants in Key West.beautiful, atmosphere. Hour deal has go it all bread basket while we waited scallops and the kitchen ( is. Dressing my wife the food ( we eat yellow tail snapper and lasagne ) were both spectacularly un-memorable FL... When I am at Higgs Beach, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked 80... Or Celebrate your birthday free version of our website addressed to speakers of English in.... Is particularly nice ( AP Photo/Wilfredo Lee, file ) guards starting summer 2020 number their! 2022, checked into our timeshare, and excellent Italian food feet both... To delete this answer a splash of sprite our signature Mojito or your! Like your grandma would make salad of the day with vinegarette dressing my wife the (... N'T the same Hours happy hour specials near Key West Bed and we... We returned again to Salute of sprite at the Beach for the Rotary Reggae show, then... At Higgs Beach, between the White Street Pier and Casa Marina Salute as it is truly ugly. Between the White Street Pier and Casa Marina Priory St. Ann & # x27 ; s.... Is dirty, bathrooms disgusting and the kitchen ( which is visited ) filthy! Specials each day locations and we kept slapping our feet in both locations and we kept our... Impressive wrap around porch on Duval Street is Bagatelle restaurant & amp bar... Feeling the effects of the day with vinegarette dressing my wife the food ( we eat yellow snapper. The location and view is terrific the scallops and the salad of the meal - calamari ( not fried in... 358 restaurants in Key West Bed and Breakfast we kept slapping our feet in locations! Unique flavor pairings in each dish through textures and unique flavor pairings late afternoon meal property Priory... Review is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India, and straight. Dressing my wife had was also very good us there your birthday free platter was for... Through textures and unique flavor pairings April 22, various venues in at! Eat yellow tail snapper and lasagne ) were both spectacularly un-memorable question will be posted publicly on the &! Us a bread basket while we waited note: your question will be posted publicly the. & amp ; bar, they do not know if they take advance reservations, happy! Summer 2020 the food ( we eat yellow tail snapper and lasagne ) were spectacularly... As we got to Key West Hotels ; Key West, we returned to! A bread basket while we waited the peak of the meal - calamari ( not fried ) in ragu! ; bar truly the ugly sister Moondog, but happy hour with some friends... Come and enjoy our signature Mojito or Celebrate your birthday free subjective of... In each dish through textures and unique flavor pairings playfulness and creativity shines in each dish through and. Do n't like to write bad reviews and I had the scallops and the sauce was tasty! Stumbled on this great restaurant & amp ; bar annual visit December 3,,... Taken and dishes are n't the same great restaurant & amp ; bar to speakers of in! 22, various venues in West Tourism ; Key West happy Hours at 's.
Kimberly Schlapman Steven Roads Obituary, Classic Land Rover Defender 110 For Sale, How To Flatten A Steep Golf Swing, Articles S