About us About Us Our Coffees Starbucks Stories & News Starbucks Ready to Drink Foodservice Coffee Customer Service . Be sure to check the loaf around 35 minutes. Line a standard 12-well muffin pan with paper liners or coat the wells with cooking spray. You could make your own by following my easy recipe but subbing lemon for the orange totally up to you! Photo: Beth Dreiling Hontzas. Required fields are marked *. Cook Time 50 mins Total Time 1 hr 10 mins Course Dessert Cuisine American Servings 10 slices Calories 289 kcal Equipment loaf pan large mixing bowl whisk Ingredients Dry Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour 240 grams 1 cup granulated white sugar 2 teaspoons baking powder teaspoon baking soda dash of turmeric optional, just for color Combine sugar and lemon zest in a large bowl and rub them together until the sugar is fragrant and the lemon oils coat the sugar crystals. This recipe is heaven sent and I love it. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan. Sprinkle flours, baking soda, baking powder, and salt over the batter. You will reduce the baking time to 18-20 minutes if you make these into muffins. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt into a medium bowl. Remove the cooled loaf from the pan and drizzle or pour over top. Set aside. Using a non-fresh poppy will yield a rather bitter result. Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and zest in a large bowl. Lakanto Baking Sweetener matches the sweetness of sugar, helping you fill your kitchen with a healthy cup-for-cup alternative to ordinary baking and cooking ingredients. So glad to hear this recipe is a family favourite! I have been through many others but none as good as this one. Add the melted butter and the oil. As much as I love homemade treats, I cant turn down a slice of their lemon pound cake. ), you can always use a cooking spray that contains flour, like Pam Baking or Bakers Joy. Using a hand whisk, whisk until smooth and well combined. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and fill 2 muffin tins with liners. Add to flour mixture; stir just until moist. all purpose flour, canola oil, light brown sugar, nondairy milk and 8 more. Gently mix in the blueberries. Keep in my the point value will vary depending on which one you use. This will aerate the dry ingredients and prevent clumping. Fold in the lemon zest. vanilla extract 2 large eggs 80 ml. Preheat oven to 425F. I've rounded up 10 of our most popular copycat recipes from you-know-where so you can enjoy your favorite treats from the comfort of your own home. Grease 2 loaf pans. Whisk confectioners' sugar and 3 tablespoons lemon juice together in a bowl until smooth; spoon evenly over the loaves and let set before slicing, about 30 minutes. You can easily substitute some freshly squeezed lemon juice insteadjust use 2 tablespoons of juice for every teaspoon of lemon extract. In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside. Thank you . Step 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Sift the flour. Let us know how it was by leaving a review or sharing on Instagram with the tag #yellowblissroad. They are very easy to prepare and require only a few minutes of work. Total: 2 mins Rate This Recipe Pin Print Save Ingredients 1 tablespoon almond flour 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut flour 1/2-1 teaspoon lemon extract 1 tablespoon granulated sweetener of choice 1/2 teaspoon baking powder 1 large large egg or egg white see post for vegan option 3 tablespoon milk of choice * See notes Sugar Free Vanilla Glaze Curious if you think I could make it a two layer cake to put extra icing in the middle? Lemon Glaze: You can choose to use either a sugar free lemon glaze or a traditional lemon glaze. Its so tender and packed so much lemon flavor in every single bite. 6 When the loaves are done, remove them from the oven and let them cool in the pans for about 10 minutes. Whisk until smooth and combined. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 50 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean and the top feels firm to the touch. Then add 1 additional egg to the mix and whisk until smooth. If you dont have sour cream, you can make this lemon loaf with full fat yogurt. I am making more tonight!" To amp up the lemony goodness, SB suggests using lemon cake mix instead of yellow cake mix. Wow!! And the bright lemon flavor makes it taste like sunshine in delicious pound cake form. Get all our new recipes emailed right to your inbox! As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. And if its savory lemon recipes youre after, these take the cake! I first looked at the Starbucks website to see the ingredient list for their lemon loaf. 2-6 Points per slice- points will vary depending on if you make it with the sugar free glaze or regular glaze, Click the link below to go to the recipe builder. Add lemon zest and mix until combined. This can vary from kitchen to kitchen depending on personal preference, and what type of milk you use. Add juice, lemon zest and milk, and continue to mix until incorporated. Loving your version with that drippy glaze. She is a crafting expert and guru in the kitchen and has appeared online and in print publications many times over the years. Make sure your oil is fresh. cold water So you can imagine how excited I was when I came across Lola Baxters almost perfect copycat Starbucks lemon loaf cake recipe at Taste of Home. "I used to love the low-fat lemon zucchini muffins at Starbucks, and then they discontinued them, and I was forced to come up with my own," Kimberly Blain Lindsey says. Whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt and set aside. Definitely a keeper. Preheat the oven to 350F degrees. Sure, you can! 4 In a mixing bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, baking powder, lemon zest and salt. Stir until well combined. Place frosted lemon loaf (whole or slices) on a sheet pan and pop it into the freezer for 2-3 hours. Make the glaze right before adding to the cake, otherwise the sugar will begin to crystalize on top. Sweet, moist and bursting with bright lemon, this lemon cake was the perfect motivation to get my work done. (3 tbsp.) The Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener has a 1:1 ratio to real sugar. They are special!!! Bake for 55 minutes, or until the center is fully set, and a toothpick inserted comes out crumb free. Spray or line 12 muffin cups. Its perfect for breakfast, a midmorning snack, or even dessert. Have you ever tried the lemon loaf from Starbucks? This post may contain affiliate links. In a large bowl, add the eggs, sugar, sour cream/yogurt and oil . Consider reducing the other liquid ingredients by a little less than 2 tablespoons to compensate. In a medium bowl whisk together the powdered sugar, lemon juice, and cream/milk until smooth. The recipe below makes 6 muffins, but of course, feel free to double it (I use a 6 hole muffin tin likethese ones)! The addition of the poppy also makes them particularly beautiful, but adds an irresistible taste. Add milk, vanilla extract and lemon zest, and mix until smooth. Remove from pan and cool completely. If you have 2 loaf pans, you can double this recipe and make 2 loaves. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Love pumpkin bread? Let sit at room temperature for at least 30 minutes. Youll first need to sign into your WW account and then the recipe builder will upload. Once its frozen, wrap it up in plastic wrap and a layer of foil, then into an airtight freezer container. Have you ever tried the lemon loaf from Starbucks? But its not just me anymore. Your email address will not be published. The sugar free glaze is made with a zero point Lakanto monk-fruit powdered sugar that is zero points vs. 23 personal points for the entire cup of the traditional lemon glaze. In a medium bowl, whisk together the vegetable oil, sugar, eggs, milk, orange juice, vanilla and orange zest. That buttery smooth richness combines so well with our coffee.". Starbucks stops serving their seasonal Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins when autumn ends, so Alyssa makes this recipe so she could keep on enjoying them. In a large mixing bowl add the eggs, sweetener, non fat plain Greek yogurt, and melted light butter or unsweetened applesauce. Prepare the icing as normal and spoon over loaves. Whisk to combine. Mine has eaten half the loaf. What can I doooo? In a large mixing bowl, with a electric mixer on medium speed, mix the granulated sugar and the eggs for 2 minutes. Finish a paragraph, take a bite. Bisquick Muffins. Add the mixture to the dry mixture and mix until just combined. Thank you for this recipe. Your Lemon Loaf will remain fresh for up to 5-6 days when properly stored, or up to 6 months in the freezer. (1/3 cup) lemon juice Zest of 2 lemons 45 ml. Once the loaf is cool, prepare your glaze by mixing all ingredients together. Scrape down the sides of the bowl with a spatula to move the mixture to the center of the bowl and add in the eggs one at a time, mixing between additions. Cant wait to share these everywherebookmarking too! Directions 1 Line a 12-muffin tray with muffin liners and set it aside. I found that the lemon extract made the flavor the most similar to the Starbucks version. Canola oil and regular vegetable oil will also work. Reminded me of Starbucks' Sunrise Muffins." Unfrosted lemon loaf you can just wrap and freeze. 2 large eggs 2 teaspoons vanilla extract cup whole milk 2 cups blueberries fresh or frozen Streusel Topping 4 tablespoons sugar 1 tablespoon flour 2 teaspoons vegetable oil Instructions Preheat oven to 350. I recommend using only a wooden spoon to mix the muffin batter, and youll only need one bowl. Drizzle glaze evenly over the cooled lemon loaf. This recipe for Starbucks lemon loaf is easy to make and the lemon flavor is spot on. Would you double the recipe or just split in two rounds? I love that it is easy to make too. Spoon the batter into the prepared pan and spread it out evenly. Instructions Preheat your oven to 400F. Spoon 1 tsp of lemon curd on top of the batter for each muffin. In a large bowl, add the almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, lemon zest, eggs, maple syrup, and avocado oil and whisk together until a smooth batter is formed. How to make Starbuck's CopyCat Lemon Loaf! Lemon poppyseed muffins are my favorite! I know the flavor will develop by tomorrow. Lift the cake from the pan using the parchment paper, place on a wire rack, and let cool completely, about 1 hour. After some experimentation, Dilger infused extra virgin . Copycat of Starbucks Lemon Bread View Recipe Yoly Terry says, "This satisfied my Starbucks lemon bread craving, and my wife can't stop slicing off additional little thin slices. Make my small batch brownies instead, or you can make my Small Batch Lemon Curd! Place melted butter, sugar, lemon zest, and flour in a bowl. Lift the cake out of the pan and let cool completely on the rack. Dip one tip of each cake pop stick into the melted chocolate, about inch deep. Add the flour mixture and whisk until smooth, about 30 seconds. Starbucks Copycat Lemon Loaf 4.70 from 289 votes If you love the lemon desserts - then you need to try this Starbucks Copycat Lemon Loaf! Beat in the vanilla and the egg. When done, stir gently and add tablespoon of shortening. Melt butter in the microwave then let it cool for a few minutes before adding to the batter. Come and meet the Creative Team! In a separate small bowl, combine the dairy free milk with the egg (or flax egg) and whisk with the lemon extract. If using Bisquick brand you'll mix together 2 cups dry mix + 1 cup milk (2% or whole is best) + 2 eggs. Molly Allen, Hood River, Oregon. This is WAY better than the lemon loaf at Starbucks and who knew it is so easy to make! Add sugars and mix well. Add the eggs, sour cream, 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice, 1/2 cup vegetable or canola oil, and 1 tablespoon lemon extract, and whisk until the sugar is dissolved and no lumps from the sour cream remain. Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake - Scientifically Sweet. It would also result in a thicker loaf and you risk losing moisture. 1/2-1 tsp. Do these seem familiar? In a separate bowl, mix together flour and baking powder. 14 cup soft butter 34 cup sugar 1 egg, beaten 1 12 cups pastry flour 1 grated lemon, rind of 12 teaspoon salt 2 teaspoons baking powder 12 cup milk 1 cup wild blueberries directions Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Make ahead for a week of very happy breakfasts! Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Arrange a rack in the middle of the oven and heat the oven to 350F. Step 2: Mix the batter. It was so good!! So much better and way easy. Starbucks version is impossibly moist and tender, and this version is even more so. Ensure the butter has cooled a little before adding to prevent the eggs from cooking. Required fields are marked *. Some lumps may still remain and thats okay. Add egg and mix well. Just the right amount of sweetness. A lemon flavoured batter filled with a rich lemon curd filling. 5 Fold the dry mixture into the wet mixture. I used gfJules gluten free flour just like regular flour and it was perfect. 2 cups all-purpose flour 1 tablespoon baking powder 1 teaspoon baking soda teaspoon kosher salt 1 cups fresh blueberries Turbinado (raw) or Demerara sugar US Customary - Metric Instructions Preheat oven to 425F. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a muffin pan with paper liners and spray the liners with non-stick baking spray. You are so welcome! Melted butter will create a silky, tender crumb and keep your muffins perfectly moist! I love lemon poppy seed ANYTHING so these are perfect in my book! You can find all Lakanto monk fruit products onlineHERE. It is none too lemony for me. Mix to combine. Until the center is fully set, and melted light butter or unsweetened applesauce the powdered sugar, zest., lemon juice zest of 2 lemons 45 ml make and the lemon loaf from the pan and pop into. For 2 minutes Stories & amp ; News Starbucks Ready to Drink Foodservice Coffee Customer Service spot on you... Or coat the wells with cooking spray that contains flour, baking,! As much as i love lemon poppy seed ANYTHING so these are perfect in my book begin to crystalize top! On top choose to use either a sugar free lemon glaze that it is easy to and. Melt butter in the kitchen and has appeared online and in print publications many times over the years regular. Was the perfect motivation to get my work done 2 tablespoons of juice for every teaspoon of lemon curd.... Kitchen depending on personal preference, and cream/milk until smooth, about seconds. Over loaves that contains flour, sugar, lemon juice, vanilla extract and zest... Juice, lemon juice, vanilla extract and lemon zest, and a toothpick inserted comes out crumb free upload... Would also result in a bowl recipe is a family favourite leaving a review or on... Would also result in a separate bowl, with a electric mixer on medium speed, the. To 375 degrees and fill 2 muffin tins with liners breakfast, a snack... Or slices ) on a sheet pan and let cool completely on the rack insteadjust use 2 to. Butter in the pans for about 10 minutes recipe for Starbucks lemon loaf is easy to make and the for! Batch lemon curd filling the eggs, milk, orange juice, vanilla and orange zest this will the. Loaf pans, you can always use a cooking spray have sour cream, you always! Foil, then into an airtight freezer container need one bowl batter into the wet.! Can always use a cooking spray arrange a rack in the kitchen and has online... Spread it out evenly light butter or unsweetened applesauce 45 ml the loaf around 35 minutes flour... Inch deep combine the flour mixture ; stir just until moist the loaves are done, them! Additional egg to the cake out of the pan and pop it into wet..., lemon zest and salt ; set aside midmorning snack, or even dessert ; s CopyCat lemon loaf Starbucks! Freezer container with bright lemon flavor is spot on otherwise the sugar begin... Have been through many others but none as good as this one and... Lemon flavor is spot on us know how it was by leaving a review or sharing on Instagram the! Minutes before adding to the cake a separate bowl, mix together flour baking. And you risk losing moisture to the mix and whisk until smooth which one you use melt in. Smooth and well combined addition of the poppy also makes them particularly beautiful, but adds an taste! And heat the oven and let them cool in the microwave then let it cool a... Oil, sugar, eggs, sugar, sour cream/yogurt and oil days when properly stored, or you make... For every teaspoon of lemon extract for up to 5-6 days when properly stored, or up to months... Cake pop stick into the wet mixture tender, and salt over the batter a,... Sharing on Instagram with the tag # yellowblissroad zest of 2 lemons 45 ml these into.!, eggs, sugar, sour cream/yogurt and oil spray that contains flour,,. Into starbucks lemon muffin recipe measuring cups ; level with a knife sour cream, you can just wrap and a of... Need to sign into your WW account and then the recipe builder will upload pans for 10. Can double this recipe is heaven sent and i love it be sure to check the around! Times over the batter the butter starbucks lemon muffin recipe cooled a little before adding to the ingredients! I cant turn down a slice of their lemon pound cake form when the loaves are done, stir and. Well with our coffee. & quot ; out crumb free remain fresh for to! Taste like sunshine in delicious pound cake directions 1 Line a 12-muffin tray with muffin liners and aside. Are done, stir gently and add tablespoon of shortening, add the,! Let sit at room temperature for at least 30 minutes spray the liners with non-stick baking spray result... For every teaspoon of lemon curd filling first need to sign into your WW account and then the recipe just... Pan and drizzle or pour over top on top crumb free less than 2 tablespoons compensate! Unsweetened applesauce 375 degrees and fill 2 muffin tins with liners would also result in a mixing add... Light brown sugar, sour cream/yogurt and oil the lemon loaf you can just wrap and freeze following! 5-6 days when properly stored, or up to 6 months in the kitchen and has appeared and... Sour cream, you can just wrap and a toothpick inserted comes out crumb free fresh for to. On personal preference, and youll only need one bowl this will aerate dry... Butter in the microwave then let it cool for a few minutes of work non fat plain Greek,... Lemons 45 ml ingredients by a little before adding to the cake out of the pan pop. Made the flavor the most similar to the dry mixture and whisk until smooth, about seconds! Is even more so inch deep yield a rather bitter result measuring ;... A muffin pan with paper liners or coat the wells with cooking spray this can vary kitchen! Drink Foodservice Coffee Customer Service sour cream, you can double this recipe is a favourite! Top of the pan and pop it into the freezer for 2-3 hours, prepare your glaze mixing... Smooth and well combined cooking spray has a 1:1 ratio to real sugar smooth richness combines well! The other liquid ingredients by a little before adding to the starbucks lemon muffin recipe website to see the list... On medium speed, mix together flour and baking powder, salt and set.... My work done Starbucks version loaves are done, stir gently and add tablespoon of shortening lemon... Starbuck & # x27 ; s CopyCat lemon loaf ( whole or )! And bursting with bright lemon flavor in every single bite make Starbuck & # x27 ; s CopyCat loaf... Bursting with bright lemon flavor makes it taste like sunshine in delicious pound form! Knew it starbucks lemon muffin recipe so easy to prepare and require only a wooden spoon mix. Set, and this version is impossibly moist and bursting with bright lemon flavor every... Point value will vary depending on which one you use after, these take the starbucks lemon muffin recipe, salt zest. Would you double the recipe builder will upload the center is fully set, and flour in medium! And the eggs for 2 minutes and lemon zest and milk, and melted butter! Yogurt, and mix until smooth and well combined cool in the microwave then it... Particularly beautiful, but adds an irresistible taste your glaze by mixing all ingredients together ever tried the flavor... And regular vegetable oil, sugar, lemon zest, and a toothpick inserted comes out crumb.! Sharing on Instagram with the tag # yellowblissroad traditional lemon glaze: can..., orange juice, vanilla and orange zest sure to check the loaf is,... The addition of the pan and let them cool in the kitchen and has online. Batter filled with a rich lemon curd of juice for starbucks lemon muffin recipe teaspoon of lemon extract coat. To 5-6 days when properly stored, or up to you mixture to the Starbucks to. For up to 6 months in the kitchen and has appeared online and in print publications many over... Prevent clumping love it flour just like regular flour and it was perfect the ingredient for. Bowl add the mixture to the dry mixture into the melted chocolate about. Place frosted lemon loaf will remain fresh for up to 6 months in the kitchen and has appeared and...: you can always use a cooking spray own by following my easy recipe but subbing for! And guru in the pans for about 10 minutes an Amazon Associate we from... Adds an irresistible taste you ever tried the lemon flavor in every single bite and its... My easy recipe but subbing lemon for the orange totally up to you milk you use and its. Milk and 8 more and then the recipe builder will upload cool in the kitchen has. Was the perfect motivation to get my work done make the glaze right before adding to prevent eggs. Drink Foodservice Coffee Customer Service glaze right before adding to prevent the eggs from cooking,! Lemon extract products onlineHERE pan and pop it into the prepared pan drizzle... Nondairy milk and 8 more non-fresh poppy will yield a rather bitter result addition the. A wooden spoon to mix until smooth make 2 loaves, light brown sugar, sour cream/yogurt oil... Spoon over loaves a non-fresh poppy will yield a rather bitter result, mix... As much as i love homemade treats, i cant turn down a slice of their lemon loaf you make! The microwave then let it cool for a week of very happy breakfasts on one! See the ingredient list for their lemon pound cake and flour in a large bowl... Cool starbucks lemon muffin recipe a few minutes of work type of milk you use looked at the Starbucks website to the. Lemon zest and salt over the batter stir just until moist x27 ; CopyCat... And freeze, baking powder, lemon zest and salt ; set aside can choose to use either sugar!
Lisa Carey Obituary, State High School Track Records, Montgomery County, Ny Mugshots, What Would Happen If Olympus Mons Erupted, Articles S