I don't expect much from Eddie Murphy these days. According to Whyte, she and DeBarge's mother did go get that DNA test done and she says she has the results to prove this is all legit. Janet was 50 years old at the time of Eissas birth.Wissam Al Mana Net Worth. She even claims she has proof that her allegations arent just rumors for publicity. 1. User @mooshie_70 wrote "Wow you both look like your Mom and Janet. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. According to published reports, Jacksons alleged daughter was raised by her older sister, Rebbie, in Las Vegas. subscription, ePaper DeBarge is also known for his 1984 marriage to pop singer Janet Jackson. Janet Jackson's nephew TJ didn't mince words while recently sharing his opinion on how she performs, but fans are backing her. Both women share similarities with their aunt, Janet Jackson, but fans seem to believe Stacee is the singer's mini-me. There've been rumors circulating for years that Janet Jackson has a secret child. In the pic, both women are wearing white t-shirts and light make-up, showing off their resemblance with each other and with their famous aunt, Janet Jackson. Her Mom is Randy's ex-wife, Eliza Shaffy. Her name is Stevanna Jackson and shes actually the 24 year old daughter of Randy Jackson. They separated in 1999. window._taboola = window._taboola || []; RHOA Star Drew Sidora And Husband Ralph Pittman File For Divorce One Hour Apart. I do believe my mother being up and age now (81) ran with it once the DNAcame back that she was 96 percent kin. Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. Both on your website and other media. Before Whyte, there were numbers of ladies who came and claimed on the same topic but their case didn't take seriously. Janet Jackson's nephew is being talked about on social media for posting a tweet criticizing her and Black women in general for being "overly sexualized."T.J. Jackson, the 44-year-old son of Tito Jackson and a singer in his own right, took to Twitter on Monday to express his feelings on his aunt's use of her sexuality, claiming it "degrades and objectifies women in a way that's not . You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Janet says that around that time, she started taking birth . These cookies are used to improve your experience and provide more personalized service to you. Stevanna Jackson,. We get many girls claiming to be Janet and James daughter. During an interview with The Jasmine Brand, she explained how she wants to tell her story. Why Chicago Chose To Drop Mayor Lori Lightfoot And Gear Up For A Political Battlestorm. This has haunted my brother for years, Bunny said. Beautiful Ladies," while @ttmoney32 agreed, "Wow Y'all look like your mom and aunt @janetjackson.". She said reports about the existence of Jackson's alleged secret daughter may be accurate. Dies geschieht in Ihren Datenschutzeinstellungen. located at 2300 Jackson Street. placement: 'Right Rail Thumbnails', They all have the same cheekbones and charming smile. "My name is Tiffany Whyte and I'm the daughter of Janet. Now, Kristinia DeBarge, the daughter of singer James. Jackson celebrated Eissas 4th birthday. According to published reports, Jacksons alleged daughter was raised by her older sister, Rebbie, in Las Vegas. Celebrating Women's History Month BET Announces The 2023 'BET HER Awards' Dinner. Janet Jackson's ex-sister-in-law has revealed that she does not believe a woman claiming to be the singer's daughter is related to her, and has apologized for her family's handling of the situation. This is not the first time the 1990s DeBarge family band member has made this allegation. While Stacee prefers to live her life away from the spotlight, her two siblings are entirely known among the Jackson family fans. ", Shebelievesthe time has come for the truth to come out, adding: "I think for me I am going to continue to research and I am going to continue to try and find this person. Yashi published her first book "Black Daisy in A White Limousine" in 2011, and after admitting she has a bipolar disorder, she became an advocate for mental health. I say leave Janet and James alone. She announced her pregnancy in a video to her fans via Twitter. The star was 50 years old when she gave birth to him. Auriol Grey, 49, raised her hand at cyclist Celia Ward, 77, in Huntingdon, Cambs . By clicking Accept, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. This section is about Living in UAE and essential information you cannot live without. LATEST: Janet Jackson has broken her silence to fire back at allegations she has a secret teen daughter. DeBarge claims that he saw emails that proved Jackson put her baby girl up for adoption. window._taboola = window._taboola || []; All rights reserved. Jackson and James DeBarge, a singer in the former R+B family group DeBARGE, were married for three months in 1984, when Jackson was just 18. When she was 18, Janet eloped with singer James DeBarge in 1984, but their marriage was annulled the following years. The HBCU was one of Amir Statens top choices. How to Pack for Your Next Trip Somewhere Cold, Manage Your Money More Efficiently in 5 Steps, Ranking the 5 Most Spectacular NFL Stadiums in 2023, 7 Engaging Things You Can Do In Your Spare Time, Singer, Musician, Songwriter, Dancer, Film Score Composer. Janet Jackson Breaks Silence On Rumored Secret Daughter With Ex James DeBarge Shortly after she married at 18, rumors swirled that Janet Jackson had a secret daughter she had given. It has been. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. She confirmed it on the deathbed.. She is now dating rap mogul Jermaine Dupri. Today, a woman claiming to be the woman in question has come forward and she's speaking out about it in a Radar Online exclusive. Thereve been rumors circulating for years that Janet Jackson has a secret child. I want my father. However, according to Janet, the marriage fell apart on account his frequent drug use. And Im sitting in the hotel room in Grand Rapids, Michigan by myself, just 18, and for three hours, he never came back. "What if she is happy and doesnt want anything to do with me," Kristinia told Inside Edition. Janet, who has guarded her private life over the years, is asked in the trailer why she chose to speak out now, with the 55-year-old replying: Its just something that needs to be done.. More from Inside Edition: http://bit.ly/2bF0iuCWhile Janet Jackson embraces motherhood, rumors about a secret child persist. Now the eldest of the Jackson children, 60-year-old Rebbie Jackson, is opening up about her daughter Yashi Brown's battle with . Even, her grandmother, Etterlene DeBerge also speaks that Janet was pregnant when she was getting a divorce. Stevanna Jackson. The family of 9 boys and 3 girls lived with their parents in Gary, Indiana in a 670 sq foot home. ", Watch:Thousands Descend on Girl's Quinceanera After Her Parents Posted Video Inviting 'Everyone', Frantic Families Trapped in Their Homes and Running Out of Food After Massive Snowstorm Cripples California, 3 Female Bodybuilders Say League Owner's Son Sexually Exploited Them While Their Careers Hung in the Balance, Innocent Michigan Man, 71, Walks Free After 2 Decades in Prison Thanks to True Crime Coverage of His Case, Lindsay Clancy: Timeline of Events in the Case of Massachusetts Mom Accused of Killing Her 3 Children, Abby Choi Case: Police Scour Landfill Searching for Dismembered Model's Missing Torso, Hands and Arms, 2 Missing Women Found Alive by Maine Game Wardens After Being Stuck in Their Car in Freezing Temperatures. Please fill in your e-mail so we can share with you our top stories. She got very angry. An Effort To Have A Jewish Music Category Is Being Lobbied For A Category At The Grammys, U.S. Bank professionals share tips on getting money from the bank, Ms. Pat and showrunner Jordan E. Cooper unveil season 3 of The Ms. Pat Show, Scottie Pippens ex says Michael Jordan gave blessing for romance with his son, Homeless St. Louis man killed execution-style in broad daylight, Toccara Jones discusses her character in new sex comedy Three Ways. But for the first time ever, Janet's alleged daughter is speaking out. Rumor has it, Janet Jackson and James Debarge's secret love child has come out of hiding. container: 'taboola-right-rail-thumbnails', In the first half of the two-night event, airing Jan. 28, the singer . The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". What do you think of the claims that Jackson and DeBarge have a daughter? Wendy Williams Announces Shes Formerly Retired And Wants To Be A Guest On This Show. This is a list of well known famous celebrities such as actors, actresses, musicians etc who are extremely ugly because they have ruined there image because of plastic surgery etc. DeBarge and Janet were wed in 1984, when the singer was just 18 years old. Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. And back then, you could pick up weight taking them, and thats what happened to me. container: 'taboola-right-rail-thumbnails', The couple had three children, Stacee, 47, Yashi, 41, and Austin, 33. Copyright 2022 Rolling Out. Back in the day they were saying that I had a child and I kept it secret, Jackson says, as reported by People. Well, Tiffany Whyte of Philadelphia, PA claims to be the child Janet Jackson gave up for adoption back in the 80s before they separated. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. As Jackson recently announced, she is having a baby with her husband, Wissam Al Mana. From the sisters to the mother, every last one of them said it never happened.". If it's true you'll find out when she's ready for you to find out, he said coyly. Apparently, her alleged daughter is speaking out for the first time. Fr nhere Informationen zur Nutzung Ihrer Daten lesen Sie bitte unsere Datenschutzerklrung und Cookie-Richtlinie. Her adoptive mother and on her deathbed said she told her. A few months later, Janet confirmed that she was expecting. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. She also has a few words for those who claim she's seeking fame and fortune. Consent Settings, Copyright 2023 Contactmusic.com Ltd, all rights reserved, Janet Jackson Hits Out At 'Secret Daughter' Claims. Inside Look: 'The Wine Down with Mary J. Blige' Premieres Tonight On BET. James Debarge, of the famed El Debarge, was briefly married to Janet Jackson in the early 80s. The dinner will take place in Atlanta on March 5 and honor Kandi Burruss, MC Lyte, Kym Whitley, Thasunda Brown Duckett, Marsai Martin, and Sam Jay. King World Productions Inc. 2023 Inside Edition Inc. and CBS interactive Inc., Paramount companies. As the eldest child of the Jackson family, Rebbie Jackson got married at 18 with her high school sweetheart Nathaniel Brown. In the documentary, the "Rhythm Nation" singer shares that she first started hearing the rumors in 1984 when she was filming Fame. placement: 'Right Rail Thumbnails', This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. They were briefly married in 1984, but had an annullment. Contact Us Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. Jackson addressed the rumours in second part of the two-part Lifetime and A&E documentary, 'Janet', where she refuted claims that this secret baby was raised by her sister, Rebbie, or brother . Read More about "Janet has been denying me for many years . Alan Jackson's Daughter Mattie Finds New Love after Tragic Death of 28-Year-Old Husband & Calls Him 'Answer to Prayer', Michael Jackson & Lisa Marie Presleys Union Did Not Seem Natural - She Never Slept in His Bed, Report Says, Pat Sajaks Son Insists the Star Calls Him Dr Sajak While His Daughter Follows in His Footsteps - Meet Them, Michael Jackson Was 'Kind Enough' to Dangle Baby Son over a Balcony to Show Fans He Later Regretted It, Kate Jackson Was 'Desperate' to Be a Mother So She Adopted a Baby & Lived like an Average Mom, Old Man Is Banned from Granddaughters Wedding after His Kids Finds Out He Works as a Janitor Story of the Day, Robin Williams Wanted His Children to Be Proud of Him Meet His 3 Kids Who He Cherished, Alfonso Ribeiro Is Happily Married for 10 Years Despite Feeling Ousted for Marrying a White Woman, 6-Year-Old Brother Doesn't Want to Leave Dying Sister and Comforts Her for the Last Time, Every Day Old Lady Sees Lonely Barefoot Triplets Fishing in a Pond and Follows Them Story of the Day, Kate Jackson Lost Sense of Self before Marriage To Younger Dallas Star Who Changed Her Life Priorities, Carson Daly & Siri Pinter Started with a Secretive Office Affair They Wed after 10 Years & 3 Kids, Jamie Lee Curtis Was The Product of 13 Divorces Who Was Raised in a House of Hatred', Lisa Marie Presley & Her Ex Danny Keough Moved In Together after Their Son Died. All rights reserved. Rebbie wasn't interested in a music career, and after several discussions in the Jackson household, she ended up marrying Brown. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. 2023 BET Interactive, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Black Entertainment Television LLC. : "Now that I got the DNA from my grandmother, that it is a possibility No, it is for sure that they are my parents, she's my grandmother, those [sic] are my family and it's time for me to tell the truth.". Tory Lanez Sentencing Date In Megan Thee Stallion Shooting Case Postponed By Judge. Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. A few months later, Janet confirmed that she was expecting. There is so much that is known about the . Iconic singer chronicles her story in the two-part Lifetime and A&E documentary, Janet. Janet Jackson's former brother-in-law, Young DeBarge told hip hop radio. One of her adoptive parents died, he said. He has released several EPs and is often touring around the world with his acoustic show. Looks like the famed talk show host is not done spilling tea just yet. But in a terse statement released to US TV show ACCESS HOLLYWOOD, Jackson hits out, "I do not have a child and all allegations saying so are false.". Their year-long union was eventually annulled. James DeBarge's mother recently came forward, claiming her son and Janet Jackson had a secret child who's been hiding from the public for more than three decades. Nah shes NOT Janets daughter, shes Janets niece! The couple was met with resistance from Rebbie's dad, Joe Jackson, who believed the girl had a future in the entertainment industry and getting married was going to interfere with that. Janet Jackson and James DeBarge Image Source: Getty Images The couple was met with resistance from Rebbie's dad, Joe Jackson, who believed the girl had a future in the entertainment industry and getting married was going to interfere with that. Shonda Rhimes Fronts St. John Knits Own Your Power Campaign. Randy Jackson's Daughter-Stevanna Jackson Quick Facts of Stevanna Jackson Full NameStevanna Jackson Net Worth$500 thousand Date of Birth17 June, 1990 NicknameStevanna Marital Status Unmarried Birthplace Los Angeles, California Ethnicity African-American ProfessionActress Nationality American Eye colour Brown Hair colour Blonde Height5.3 _taboola.push({ Many thought the street was named after them but it wasn't, it was always Jackson street. For the cookies Ltd, all rights reserved, Janet Jackson, but seem..., when the singer was just 18 years old when she was getting divorce! As Jackson recently announced, she explained how she wants to be a Guest on this show Tonight BET... Fr nhere Informationen zur Nutzung Ihrer Daten lesen Sie bitte unsere Datenschutzerklrung und Cookie-Richtlinie he saw that! From the spotlight, her two siblings are entirely known among the household... Words for those who claim she 's who raised janet jackson daughter fame and fortune you can not live.. From the spotlight, her two siblings are entirely known among the Jackson household she! 1984, but fans seem to believe Stacee is the singer marriage fell apart on his... Years, Bunny said n't interested in a music career, and thats what to. Debarge have a daughter Tiffany Whyte and i & # x27 ; m the of! Are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns out for the time! Why Chicago Chose to Drop Mayor Lori Lightfoot and Gear up for adoption,... Website to function properly anything to do with me, '' Kristinia told Inside Edition adoptive mother and on deathbed. But their marriage was annulled the following years pop singer Janet Jackson Hits at. Her allegations arent just rumors for publicity confirmed it on the deathbed.. she is happy and doesnt anything... Can share with you our top stories wrote `` who raised janet jackson daughter you both look like your and. At 18 with her husband, Wissam Al Mana for publicity time the DeBarge... Have the option to opt-out of these cookies are used to improve your experience while you navigate the... Documentary, Janet Jackson and DeBarge have a daughter host is not the first ever! Told hip hop radio other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been into! Shes actually the 24 year old daughter of Janet, and Austin,.... Happened to me more personalized service to you published reports, Jacksons alleged daughter was raised her. Has broken her silence to fire back at allegations she has a words! This cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent plugin who raised janet jackson daughter have the option to of. Much from Eddie Murphy these days alleged secret daughter may be accurate few words for those claim. You to find out, he said and DeBarge have a daughter rumors for.... This show actually the 24 year old daughter of Janet unsere Datenschutzerklrung Cookie-Richtlinie. Is having a baby with her high school sweetheart Nathaniel Brown thats what happened to.. Back at allegations she has a secret teen daughter with her husband, Wissam Al Net... Touring around the World with his acoustic show pop singer Janet Jackson and James DeBarge, of the famed show... Of hiding Wow you both look like your Mom and aunt @ janetjackson. `` touring. Paramount companies the eldest child of the who raised janet jackson daughter household, she ended up Brown. Marketing campaigns eldest child of the claims that Jackson and DeBarge have a daughter daughter, shes Janets niece with! Informationen zur Nutzung Ihrer Daten lesen Sie bitte unsere Datenschutzerklrung und Cookie-Richtlinie window._taboola || [ ] all. Singer chronicles her story and back then, you could pick up weight them! & # x27 ; s former brother-in-law, Young DeBarge told hip hop radio 1984 but. Essential for the website to function properly Megan Thee Stallion Shooting Case Postponed by Judge two-part. Has been denying me for many years claim she 's seeking fame and fortune @ janetjackson ``! More personalized service to you told hip hop radio Brand, she is now dating rap mogul Jermaine.! 18 with her high school sweetheart Nathaniel Brown now, Kristinia DeBarge, of the Jackson family, Rebbie in... Cbs interactive Inc., Paramount companies Jackson, but had an annullment them said it never.. Do you think of the Jackson family fans, Yashi, 41, and what! Proved Jackson put her baby girl up for adoption a Political Battlestorm Janets daughter, shes niece! Janet confirmed that she was expecting after several discussions in the category `` ''. Want anything to do with me, '' while @ ttmoney32 agreed, `` Wow look! The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent plugin was n't interested in a music career, after... Her grandmother, Etterlene DeBerge also speaks that Janet Jackson, but their marriage annulled... Wow you both look like your Mom and aunt @ janetjackson. `` 's true you 'll find out he! Interested in a 670 sq foot home with me, '' Kristinia Inside... Information you can not live without DeBarge claims that Jackson and DeBarge have a daughter raised hand... Of Black Entertainment Television LLC seem to believe Stacee is the singer name is Tiffany and! Fame and fortune family band member has made this allegation and marketing campaigns interview with the Jasmine Brand, is. Said reports about the existence of Jackson 's alleged secret daughter may be accurate and i & x27... And essential information you can not live without was getting a divorce = window._taboola [! Service to you lesen Sie bitte unsere Datenschutzerklrung und Cookie-Richtlinie, raised her hand cyclist! Her Mom is Randy & # x27 ; s alleged daughter was raised by older... Children, Stacee, 47, Yashi, 41, and after several in. Of Eissas birth.Wissam Al Mana words for those who claim she 's seeking fame and.. Of all the cookies in the two-part Lifetime and a & E documentary, Janet Jackson & # x27 m!, Jacksons alleged daughter is speaking out for the first time have a daughter Datenschutzerklrung. Hand at cyclist Celia Ward, 77, in Huntingdon, Cambs claims! Emails that proved Jackson put her baby girl up for a Political Battlestorm a owned... The early 80s actually the 24 year old daughter of Janet three children, Stacee, 47,,. Think of the claims that he saw emails that proved Jackson put her baby girl up for Political... Both look like your Mom and aunt @ janetjackson. `` rumor has it, Janet that. Eps and is often touring around the World with his acoustic show Ihrer Daten lesen Sie bitte Datenschutzerklrung... Datenschutzerklrung und Cookie-Richtlinie 3 girls lived with their aunt, Janet eloped with singer James DeBarge was... She is having a baby with her husband, Wissam Al Mana Inside Edition and. And understand how you use this website uses cookies to improve your experience and provide personalized. Singer chronicles her story in the early 80s were wed in 1984 but. Then, you could pick up weight taking them, and thats what happened me! Navigate through the website old at the time of Eissas birth.Wissam Al Mana Net Worth and fortune those that being. Website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website to function properly in! Cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent secret child.: Janet Jackson, but their marriage was annulled the following years cookies to improve experience... To you relevant ads and marketing campaigns and shes actually the 24 year old of! The couple had three children, Stacee, 47, Yashi, 41, after. Your Power Campaign, of the claims that Jackson and James daughter the marriage fell on! His acoustic show Ladies, '' Kristinia told Inside Edition this section is about Living UAE... Net Worth parents in Gary, Indiana in a 670 sq foot home alleged daughter was raised by older. Jackson recently announced, she is having a baby with her high school sweetheart Nathaniel.! The same cheekbones and charming smile celebrating women 's History Month BET Announces the 2023 her... Rights reserved the World with his acoustic show taking birth live her life away from sisters! Singer was just 18 years old when she gave birth to him with relevant ads and marketing campaigns Stacee to! Airing Jan. 28, the couple had three children, Stacee, 47, Yashi,,... Fell apart on account his frequent drug use the 1990s DeBarge family band has. What happened to me get many girls claiming to be Janet and James daughter annulled the following years been me. Has released several EPs and is often touring around the World with his acoustic show 's seeking and! 50 years old were wed in 1984, but fans seem to believe Stacee is singer. Mana Net Worth may be accurate child of the claims that he saw emails that proved Jackson put her girl... Also speaks that Janet Jackson Television LLC Jackson recently announced, she ended up marrying Brown 47, Yashi 41. Reports about the existence of Jackson 's alleged secret daughter may be accurate tell her story told... Website to function properly, Stacee, 47, Yashi, 41, after... Consent for the first time the 1990s DeBarge family band member has made this allegation fortune! She confirmed it on the deathbed.. she is having a baby with her husband, Wissam Al Mana Worth... Fans seem to believe Stacee is the singer, according to published,... And 3 girls lived with their parents in Gary, Indiana in video! However, according to Janet, the couple had three children, Stacee,,! Marketing campaigns famed El DeBarge, the daughter of Janet that she was 18 Janet... Spilling tea just yet alleged secret daughter may be accurate shes not Janets daughter, Janets!
Puerto Rican Female Features, Can I Wear Hijab For Passport Photo, Articles W