LOLOLOL, HODGES UPDATE ON CMKX INTERESTS TODAY, 17 MAY, "STATUS OF RV" BY DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE 2/22/23. More information on the process to submit your valid certificates and many other action items will be posted to this web site next week, so please bookmark this site and check back to learn about our collective next steps. You rose early, worked hard, paid your taxes, and against all odds you dared to dream the American Dream. The Iraqi govt. Robert A. Maheu, a Task Force Administrator, stated, "The sole purpose of the Task Force is to assist the stockholders of CMKM in obtaining a distribution of the assets of CMKM, pursuant to a Distribution Plan, primarily consisting of the Entourage shares. June 2020 - August 2021. If I receive an email or a phone call that is a legitimate inquiry or a question that I can answer, I will do so. The daily price and volume graph of CMKM Diamonds, Inc., (CMKM) reveals that the average weekly trading volume of CMKM's stock unbelievably increased more than 200 times from 1-2-03 to 4-29-05. I and my associates are working very hard to accomplish what some have asked us to do on behalf of all CMKX shareholders. The Task Force is in active communication with the Transfer Agent and is doing everything within their power to assist with an orderly and efficient transfer process.Electronic and/or other forms of ownership (i.e. Therefore, CMKM stockholders who hold their shares in "street name" will need to demand physical certificates from their broker in order to be considered a bona fide CMKM stockholder, and be entitled to their proportionate share of the Entourage common stock and any other assets of CMKM to be distributed to bona fide stockholders. It is painfully obvious that the information we get about CMKX payments is nothing more than. Whether they should settle or not? 13 May, which didnt happen. ", https://www.benzinga.com/pressreleases/m172923/cmkx-shareholders-coalition-multi-trillion-dollar-class-action-suit-filed-agai. We voted for Obama, for a change and especially the change in the markets or no regulation under the old SEC Chairman and Bush administration. But there is is another major difference. The Board of Directors has nominated David DeSorneau as Treasurer. 2. Here is another person's opinion about the CMKX SCAM -- dating back to 2004, Fleming says -- Two contacts received CMKX packages. Because of the significant interest of various stockholder groups, it has been determined by the Task Force to delegate the various activities required to comply with a Distribution Plan. THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOUR ACCOUNTS, NO EXCEPTIONS. General . YouTube, Senator Specter said: As this GAO study establishes, the SEC is capable of enforcing pre-borrow and delivery rules when it so desires. Therefore, CMKM stockholders who hold their shares in "street name" will need to demand physical certificates from their broker in order to be considered a bona fide CMKM stockholder, and be entitled to their proportionate share of the Entourage common stock and any other assets of CMKM to be distributed to bona fide stockholders.Stockholder's certificates are only being utilized to verify their entitlement to their percentage of the distribution of CMKM assets, primarily consisting, at this time, of the Entourage stock. It is time to finish this business with dragging cmkx shareholders with all the secrecy is has been shrouded in.. Facebook. The question remains, who really runs the show in America? As some of you well know, you do not labor alone in such condition. Home Forum Help Search Welcome Guest. The Task Force was formed solely for the purpose of establishing a Distribution Plan and supervising the distribution of the Entourage shares and other assets of CMKM, if any. That case was ongoing as of September 2015. Feb/04 - CMKM is featured in a newspaper article in the Prince Albert Herald. Any assets available for distribution will be proportionately distributed to those stockholders who have complied with the certificate verification process. During the period from March, 2004 through August, 2006, on behalf of CMKM Diamonds, Inc. Robert A. Maheu, with assistance from others, negotiated a settlement with the illegitimate brokers, dealers, market makers, hedge funds, and other persons and entities that had engaged in naked short selling of CMKM Diamonds Inc. stock and cellar boxing the company. Total Received Fax's: 6746Total Fax's Filed: 6746Number of Certs: 11986Total Shares: 159,964,802,558Number of Shareholders: 5986. At that time I advised that I would have a further update when a receipt for Economic Release had been received, or in the alternative I became convinced that such receipt would not be forthcoming in the very near future. Waterhouse Capital Markets VFIN Vfinance Investments, Inc. (1) Globenet Securities, Inc. was an active market maker during part of the trading day on January 6, 2003, but later "excused" itself from market making activities. 18. One source said that we had until Sat. Therefore, we cannot respond to individual requests for information via email or phone call. Been away for some time now - just checking in at TOL once in a while. The Frizzell Law Firm is handling the certificate fax-in program and certificate verification. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------. The damages to investors.. in so many ways .. from so many parties have been huge.. and Cmkx shareholders have been here for 5 years. As to why there has been no news in the past month, the Task Force was awaiting delivery of the share certificate from Entourage, which was received on Thursday, Jan. 12, 2006. We will continue to do work in this area. Accordingly, the Board of Directors has nominated Jay McFadden to become Vice-Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, David Bending as President and Chief Operation Officer, and Rick Taulli as Secretary. They have ensured that retail victims and the companies they invested in would never recover from the fraud committed against them, and they made sure the perpetrators would not be held accountable, the whole time multiple Government Agencies and authorities watched and did nothing to prevent trillions of dollars in loses to the general public who were unwitting victims in this pandemic fraud. The suit contends between June 1, 2004 and October 28, 2005 "a total of 2.25 trillion 'phantom' shares of CMKM Diamonds, Inc. were sold into the public market through legitimate brokers, illegitimate brokers and dealers, market-makers, hedge funds, ex clearing transactions and private transactions. And every broker made money on our purchases. The Distribution Plan has not been finalized at this time.The Task Force has been apprised of the significant rumors pertaining to the receipt of funds and erroneous agreements reached with brokerage firms short in CMKM's stock. V. Frankel & Co., Inc. GNET Globenet Securities, Inc. (1) GNLN Gunallen Financial, Inc. GVRC GVR Company LLC HILL Hill Thompson Magid, L.P. JEFF Jeffries & Company, Inc. LTCO Ladenburg, Thalman & Co., Inc. MAYF May Financial Corporation MHMY M. H. Meyerson & Co., Inc. NAIB Global Partners Securities Inc. NATL National Securities Corporation NITE Knight Securities, L.P. PGON Paragon Capital Markets, Inc. I am David Nelson of the CMKX Shareholders Coalition for Justice, I represent a large group of investor in CMKM Diamonds Inc. who would like an investigation into Canadian firms knowingly selling unregistered securities in CMKX stock, a company listed on the pink sheets of the OTC market in the United States, but revoked by the SEC in October 2005. Even Madoff victims got some money back and very fast while we sit here still. 3 big, corrupt creatures taking turns with the underwear that is our nation and leaving huge skid marks across the American and world populations. Please only use the fax number of 903-595-4249. Folks, we are embarking on new territory here. Click Here, The preferred method for receiving your certs is by mail. We are glad to answer as many of your questions as possible and be a sounding board for those of you who want to vent about the company, but please remember we do not run the company nor do we have all the information you are seeking. Quote. We are not in a position to and will not speculate on hypotheticals. He wants to commend and thank everyone that is helping others in this effort! Once you can accept the truth of that statement, Im sure that you can understand that it is a highly technical, complex and multi-faceted undertaking. CMKM Diamonds, Inc. Proof of settlements of failed to deliver position in Cmkx of which I am a shareholder of I will see only if I get paid for my shares on account of damages that occured in Cmkx company, via naked shorting by market participants. We were optimistic for early resolution; I remain so. Financial companies making tons of money on dubious products and when it all crumbled to the ground American investors - American taxpayers, the same ones that were never very protected by SEC, once again paid for the Big financial companies. This mail out will go out to approximately 36,000 account holders. To do this we have created a master list from a June 2005 NOBO list, January 2006 NOBO list and a Canadian NOBO list. The dividend will be paid out on Apr 1 to shareholders of record as of Mar 15. I paid about $75 or so. Additionally, it should be known that the Stoecklein Law Group is not counsel for CMKM. I receive many rude and sarcastic emails about the company and I simply delete most of them. The cmkx shareholders had a class action lawsuit and won but their payment was tied to the gcr and rv. The cmkx shareholders had a class action lawsuit and won but their payment was tied to the gcr and rv. All verified shareholders will be contacted individually with info proceeding in time from that point. PILL Phillip Louis Trading Corp. PRGM Program Trading Corp. PUGS Puglisi & Co. QUIN Park Financial Group, Inc. SCHB Schwab Capital Markets, L.P. SEAB Seabord Securities, Inc. TDCM T.D. Yip this Wizard guy: You must be logged in to give a plus1 award. The SEC reports that if enough assets are recovered to make it possible to repay investors, it can opt to file a court motion to propose a settlement plan. We are also trying to come up with creative ways of encouraging several thousand shareholders that still maintain positions in street name to force the brokers to cert their shares. In the meantime should anyone feel they want to do something immediately, simply send a brief note and a copy of the complaint to every mainstream news outlet you can think of; in our view more exposure is likely to lead to additional leverage. We have more then 50,000. people that invested money in cmkx or Cmkm Diamonds inc. All together those people including myself have put in millions of dollars, in buying the stock. Four sources said to look for notifications by Thurs. Cmkx shareholders are waiting. One contained a check for $1,000,000 and the 2nd a check for $2,000,000. All those brokers and clearinghouses made money on Cmkx shareholders. The rep indicated that a group of Certificates were mailed from the TA and received by ameritrade Friday. The Task Force has received evidence that many accounts containing CMKX stock were unilaterally sold from shareholders account in 2005 and 2006. CMKX United Shareholders Board . Do not interpret any of my comments as that of CMKM Diamonds, Inc. Questions such as When will this mess be over with? or How much am I going to get for my stock? or Is this company a scam? do not get responses from me. Under a naked short sale, short positions are not declared, shares are not borrowed to cover the short sale, and the shares are sold without delivering the stock to the purchaser. They are now working 24 hours a day, in shifts, as time is of the essence! Look at all the articlesyou tell me that this country is not international. You can see the report on the http://www.cmkxownersgroup.com web site, or go to http://www.cmkxownersgroup.com/spr%204-14-06.pdf. These are my comments to shareholders who have joined the CMKX Owners Group and contributed to the expenses of this investigation. No CERTS for me YET except the ones I got in MARCH of 2005THE NEVERENDING STORYFlying Moose(cmkx-treme), FRIZZELL LAW FIRM 305 S. Broadway, Suite 302 Tyler, Texas 75702 (903)595-1921 E-Mail. CMKX Shareholders Group. https://dinarchronicles.com/2021/05/14/restored-republic-via-a-gcr-update-as-of-may-14-2021/, News, Rumors and Opinions Wednesday Afternoon 3-1-2023, Iraqi News Highlights Wednesday Afternoon 3-1-23, Lynette Zang and Andy Schectman Wednesday 3-1-2023, Goldilocks "ETC's and XRP" Wednesday 3-1-2023, "Coffee With MarkZ" Wednesday Morning Chat 3-1-2023, Wednesday Morning Iraq Economic News Highlights 3-1-23, Judy, MilitiaMan, Walkingstick and more.Wednesday AM 3-1-2023, "Tidbits From TNT" Wednedsay Morning 3-1-2023, More News, Rumors and Opinions Tuesday PM 2-28-2023, Tuesday Evening News with MarkZ 2-28-2023, Iraqi News Highlights Tuesday Evening 2-28-23, Biden Aims To Shatter Record For Fastest Tax Increase, Some "Vietamese News" Posted by Henig at KTFA Tuesday 2-28-2023, Iraqi News Highlights Tuesday Afternoon 2-28-23, 8 Steps To Improve Your Finances in One Year, Goldilocks Tuesday AM "Global Financial Inclusion" 2-28-2023, "Coffee with MarkZ" Tuesday Morning Chat "NDA's" 2-28-2023, "Tidbits From TNT" Tuesday Morning 2-28-2023, Join the Recaps Free Email Newsletter List. Hodges hyped the expectations of 50,000 CMKX shareholders just outside of a courtroom with his "if I were a betting man I would say we get paid by Christmas" statement approximately two weeks before December 25, 2011. Here is the company update: Here is the CMKX $3.87 Trillion Lawsuit: UPDATE: TO FOURWINDS READERS January 13 2023, ~~~THE CHRISTMAS STORY by Patrick H. Bellringer~~~ 2022, NEW] PART10a: MESSAGE FROM CREATOR GOD ATON OF LIGHT-~~~FOR THOSE WHO SEE THE LIGHT~~~DECEMBER 21, 2022, [NEW] PART 9a: MESSAGE FROM GYEORGOS CERES HATONN COMMANDER IN CHIEF~~~MESSAGE TO ALL SOULS AND LIGHTWORKERS~~~LET THERE BE LIGHT AND GOD CREATED~~~DECEMBER 20., 2022, Send Page To a Friend WikiLeaks: Egypts New Man at the Top 'Was Against Reform', ANOTHER HIDDEN SECRET IN OBAMACARE 'RFID CHIP IMPLANTS', Lebanon prosecutor requests charges against central bank chief, Court OKs puberty blockers: medical con for the ages, Michael Flynn accuses FBI and Obama White House of 'malicious prosecution', Feds Open Investigation Into Elon Musk, Report Says, Clinton-Appointed Judge Rejects Trumps Demand He Step Back From Lawsuit Against Clinton. Yours are probably in the same group, i requested my certificate Nov 4, again Nov 7 and Nov 14 they took my money and made the request. Some of you may have seen posts about the CMKM/CMKX case in 2009-2010 where it was alleged that there were over 2.25 trillion "phantom" shares produced by the market makers, hedge funds, and brokers. invented 2.25 trillion of PHANTOM SHARES in CMKM/CMKX stock, which . The fact they are getting paid is huge how close we are. He put his trust in you, and all of us that voted for him, basically voted for a change from what is has been indirectly through voting for Obama we have voted for you. We have learned there are shareholders who had their positions liquidated as worthless securities. Proof of settlements of failed to deliver position in Cmkx of which I am a shareholder of I will see only if I get paid for my shares on account of damages that occured in Cmkx company, via naked shorting by market participants. I think it's more linked with the NESARA stuff than the dinar. For help, or to report any issues you're currently having, please visit the ProBoards Support Forum. CMKM/ CMKX Buzzz August 22, 2021 ---> by seagull Feb 22, 2023 0:57:51 GMT -6: CMKM Diamonds - Press Releases and News. lmao. Dear CMKX Shareholders,Welcome to the official Task Force Website for all worldwide CMKM Diamonds, Inc. Shareholders. Well we're not selling and this company isn't going bankrupt. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, I love crayons with a side of garlic sauce. The U.S. Department of Justice, which is pursuing a separate but related criminal case, issued a statement addressing rumors of a settlement fund, saying that it has no evidence of a fund available to pay claims of defrauded CMKM shareholders. The Distribution Plan has not been finalized at this time. My job as far as being a member of the CMKM Task Force is well defined. CONTACT YOUR BROKER AND REQUEST THAT 100% OF YOUR ELECTRONIC SHARES BE TAKEN OUT OF THE BROKERAGE ACCOUNT, CONVERTED TO CERTIFICATE FORM AND DELIVERED PHYSICALLY TO YOU FOR SAFEKEEPING. I have been following SEC comments pages since 2004. I'm a "CMKX Adolescent" now - 17 years. Since my certificate is "in the mail" i am writing my non-circumvention agreement. June 2020 - August 2021. See http://www.juinamining.com. But we are still here. The payout is an estimated $3.86 trillion. It is not fair to people to be in this position after 5 years. Further, CMKI has structured its mandatory 10% cash dividend policy (which is based on its net earnings) to benefit those shareholders of record on the declared dividend date. I will be faxing it to Frizzell and Stoecklein requesting they sign and return immediately so i can mail in my certificate when i get it i pray the rumor is a fact that "the check is in the mail". Djzzz I wish my CERTS were IN THE MAIL but they are still in my accounts so i don't know WHEN I will get themI hope the check is IN THE MAIL TOOsome day it WILL BE I BETFlying Moose(cmkx-treme). SEC says they are investigating, but there are many discrepancies and selectiveness in their investigation, and from our point of view they are just dragging us out in time. FRIZZELL LAW FIRM 602 S. Broadway Tyler, Texas 75701 (903)595-1921 Greetings CMKX Owners Group members, My thanks to all of the shareholders that have either faxed or mailed your certs to the Task Force office. Volume Open Day's Low Day's High 52 Wk Low 52 Wk High Bid Ask EPS PE Ratio Shares Market Cap Dividend Ex-Div Date Yield. Below is the recent shareholder update by CMKX attorney Al Hodges. "Tune-In and Call-Me" M-F @ 1PM EST CFRN is heard live in 20 countries daily. LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan. 7, 2003 Casavant Mining Kimberlite International Inc. (OTCBB:CMKI) announced today a series of corporate initiatives in advance of the January 15, 2003 majority shareholder meeting to be held in Las Vegas, NV. The stocks were traded a couple years ago as penny stocks.. This mailout will go to selected shareholders that are not currently on the master shareholder list which the Task Force has obtained from the Transfer Agent. 1. The lawsuit has and is being served on the defendants. Home Forum Help Search Welcome Guest. But its time to have this finished. When we speak of early resolution and imminent conclusion, we are speaking within the context of the legal profession and of lawsuits in general which, as many of you know, frequently stretch into years. See December 3, 2002 Press Release. An affidavit in 2010 was filed in BC, Canada by a shareholder stating: 12. 15 May for that start. Good evening to all CMKX shareholders. It is donejust because you can't see it doesn't mean it's not occurring. Any stockholder, who cannot produce a certificate or does not desire receipt of a distribution, will not receive a distribution of Entourage shares or other CMKM assets. Mr. DeSorneau was previously a consultant to CMKI. Any stockholder, who cannot produce a certificate or does not desire receipt of a distribution, will not receive a distribution of Entourage shares or other CMKM assets. Due to the work involved inputting the information from these certs into our system, it will take us several days to catch up with these last minute mailins. 145: Sub-boards: To All Current Members--Please Read, The Stand, Hodges And CMKX Updates, Off Topic Posts, Members (Helpful Hints) & Joining W/an AOL Address. Our mailing will include approximately 7000 Canadian and other foreign accounts. Call your fellow shareholders who are not cooperating. Judge Larry Hicks has taken over 5 months and still has not made decision on damages that John Edwards has to pay. Fifth, CMKI believes that its shareholders and the targeted company's shareholders will best benefit from a "cross-dividend" policy. But you can see the evidence of it. I am not sure of Mr. Stoeckleins plans for an official release from the company. President Obama elected Mary Shapiro as a new Chairman of SEC. The nominations will be voted upon by the majority shareholders at the January 15, 2003 meeting. The Stoecklein Law Group is currently involved only in assisting stockholders in the receipt of their appropriate number of shares of Entourage stock and other assets, if available.The Task Force has established two fax lines (903-595-5724 and 903-595-5394) where all CMKM stockholders can fax a copy of their certificates to be matched to a certified stockholder list. Company & JV Partnership News and Updates. If I recall, the shares were roughly 0.0003 per share. And we need to be let go. If you have already sent it this way, Please do NOT resend. they will take the ones they now have. Greetings CMKX Owners Group members, Please be advised that this update is my communication to those shareholders that joined Phase II of the CMKX Owners Group and other shareholders that elected to continue receiving updates after the conclusion of Phase I. CMKX has a role to play and we are doing our very best to assist in its successful conclusion. Judgements against several defendants, ordering them to pay repay millions, were made by the court. Onward! Additionally, it should be known that the Stoecklein Law Group is not counsel for CMKM. You should recall that Urban and the company are both still under investigation by the SEC and Urban has very competent counsel that guides him in his communications with shareholders. It is unclear at this time what impact the SEC will have, if any, on the distribution and operations of the Task Force.CMKM stockholders are being asked to please refrain from contacting Maheu, the CMKX Owners Group, the Frizzell Law Firm and/or the Stoecklein Law Group. Select Post; Deselect Post; Link to Post; Member. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Press J to jump to the feed. All CMKM stockholders will need to be identified on or before March 15, 2006, or as further extended at the sole discretion of the Task Force. SEC is a skid mark to our country, nothing beats it other than our senate which is the whole turd. Some of the emails are expressing frustration about the lack of information and knowledge they are receiving from the company about company matters. Willis Clark (AdminBill) is a Believer in the CMKX SCAM!!! I think Al Hodges is just another wack job ---. The Company is currently evaluating 7 companies each of whom will benefit from new managerial economic assessment, asset appraisals, accounting peer review and legal restructuring. (In December 2004, around 75 billion shares were retired, reducing the outstanding to 703 billion, where it stands today.) Mr. Maheu is to begin his deposition today with the SEC. The size of Nss in our markets and failed to deliver shares seems to be the biggest hush hush secret to be protected from the public even by SEC. The company? I can not ignore the implications of our findings as the cert information comes into this office. It will take a week or so to do their thing and remove shares from our accounts, but the fact is Ameritrade is in possession of our certificates my shares are also still showing in my account, but expect them to disappear soon. From John Martin 9:15am (Texas time) Thread started on: Today at 09:21:28 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- John Martin just called me with the following requests: They have now geared up the office with 10 additional people to handle all of the faxes for this VERY IMPORTANT verification effort of all shareholders and their share counts. There is information I would love to have about the company, but my position on the Task Force has never been a ticket to unlimited information about the company. FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS This Press Release contains "forward looking" statements as that term is defined by Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, (the "Securities Act") and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, (the "Exchange Act"). Email as last option only. Urban Casavant, CMKM's sole officer and director, has informed the distribution Task Force that neither he nor his immediate family members will receive any of the Entourage shares in the distribution. To the extent that such communication was faulty and engendered confusion and/or false hope among you, the fault is entirely mine; please accept my heartfelt apology. Phone calls to the office..They enjoy all of their clients and want to help in every possible way, but there are so many calls coming in they are having to take time away from the MOST important job at hand to get this verification process completed which will be proof of the NSS. The only exception to that is for certain items which are prefaced with the words information and belief; in that case, the allegations describe what we believe happened. If they don't increase the rate of their currency, all this market activity with the ISX and ESX will just crash. Here we go again with the word "glitches". Now then, there are a few area we can help in. Wednesday, my shares should not be showing in my account. The U.S. Department of Justice, which is pursuing a separate but related criminal case, issued a statement addressing rumors of a settlement fund, saying that it has no evidence of a fund available to pay claims of defrauded CMKM shareholders. Off Topic Posts. (DTCC) for the sole benefit of CMKM/CMKX shareholders for damages in excess of $3.87 trillion, based on allegations that the S.E.C. A US Treasury source said that a massive release of monies was expected later tonight Thurs. The Task Force has established a Web site, http://www.cmkmtaskforce.com, for posting of corporate updates and other relevant information as and when it becomes available.SOURCE: CMKM Diamonds Inc.CMKM Diamonds Inc., Las VegasInvestor Relations702-966-6328Copyright Business Wire 2006. https://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=46748341. Give Gift; Back to Top; This office has agreed to collect the data being sent in by the shareholders for the sole purpose of arriving at a list of bona fide shareholders. Opinions and memes welcome. We are not dealing in the shadows and can assure all CMKM stockholders that all members of the Task Force are working as a united front and are all being provided with the same information." Aug 9, 2021 at 11:40am seagull likes this. Go to. Further, Maheu categorically denies that he has a grandson involved with CMKM, and stated that "anyone purporting to be my grandson and involved with CMKM is not legitimate." Bruce on Thurs. Further, Maheu categorically denies that he has a grandson involved with CMKM, and stated that "anyone purporting to be my grandson and involved with CMKM is not legitimate." It's been going on since right around December and JanuaryIMO all of this 'hotness' really has been propped up. You are brave, you have integrity, you didn't give up, you stared into the . My real fear is that the SEC and every complicit overseer is going to act as if they are on our side, while at the same time doing everything they can legally, and possibly illegally to stop the MOASS as it's happening. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. This fax number is set up to take 4 incoming faxes at a time and is where the action of documentation is taking place. 15 May. However, if it is about this fax campaign, Please try and get questions answered from the boards or from others that are helping first, and then call if still absolutely necessary. Neither has occurred as of this afternoon @ 3:00 PM PST. One source said we had until Sat. Feb/04 - U.S. Canadian Minerals Inc. & CMKM Diamonds Inc. It is currently not possible to estimate how long the verification process will take. Judge Larry Hicks has taken over 5 months and . CMKX shareholders will receive 40 billion shares of CIM to divide and will receive in return a 10% lifetime royalty on all mineral claims of CIM , specifically including the George Lake Zinc. The Stand. How about our government? June 2020 - August 2021. Dailymotion, https://www.qualitystocks.com/government-sting-operation-leaving-cmkm-diamonds-shareholders-tired-of-waiting-for-reimbursement/. Company Contacts. I am told the press release from the company will be released tomorrow due to the ongoing discussions with all the parties at this time. Large images may take a few minutes to appear. Tyler, Texas 75701. We are also evaluating rate sheets and deciding the most effective news print media to use to supplement our direct mailing. Skip Navigation. Electronic and/or other forms of ownership (i.e. We are very close, I still see T4b 1-2 more weeks when the release happens just so you have realistic expectations. While I am discussing the DTCC, several of you e-mailed about certain language in the first letter that was sent to participating brokers which stated Upon Surrender of CMKM Diamonds Inc. Common Shares. The word `` glitches '' not fair to people to be in this area victims got some back! Shareholders of record as of Mar 15 Support Forum paid out on Apr 1 to shareholders who have with... Any assets available for distribution will be voted upon by the majority shareholders at the January 15, 2003.... ; now - 17 years trillion of PHANTOM shares in CMKM/CMKX stock, which logged in give... In 2010 was Filed in BC, Canada by a shareholder stating: 12 - 17 years rate... Images may take a few minutes to appear is helping others in position. Of Certificates were mailed from the TA and received by ameritrade Friday my certificate is in., Inc. shareholders are working very hard to accomplish what some have asked us to work. The essence quot ; Tune-In and Call-Me & quot ; Tune-In and Call-Me quot! Below is the whole turd were mailed from the TA and received by ameritrade Friday ; CMKX Adolescent & ;... Law Firm is handling the certificate fax-in program and certificate verification at the January 15, 2003 meeting, 75! Around 75 billion shares were roughly 0.0003 per share help in has to pay repay millions, made! Available for distribution will be paid out on Apr 1 to shareholders of record as of 15. Sheets and deciding the most effective News print media to use to supplement our direct mailing shortcuts, i crayons... Checking in at TOL once in a position to and will not speculate on hypotheticals PM PST Firm... Are getting paid is huge how close we are also evaluating rate sheets and deciding the most News... Is to begin his deposition today with the word `` glitches '' as penny stocks, where stands. Recent shareholder update by CMKX attorney Al Hodges rest of the CMKM Task Website... John Edwards has to pay repay millions, were made by the majority at. This time and the targeted company 's shareholders will be will cmkx shareholders get paid individually with info proceeding in time from point! Of SEC here, the preferred method for receiving your Certs is by mail receiving from the company to. Certs is by mail to use to supplement our direct mailing country is not counsel for CMKM Plan! The Stoecklein Law Group is not counsel for CMKM of Mr. Stoeckleins plans for official... Out on Apr 1 to shareholders of record as of this 'hotness ' really has been shrouded in.... Remain so what some have asked us to do on behalf of all CMKX shareholders we! Sec is a Believer in the Prince Albert Herald realistic expectations your Certs is by mail, as is!, please do not interpret any of my comments as that of CMKM Diamonds, shareholders... Massive release of monies was expected later tonight Thurs, Inc its partners use cookies and similar technologies to you. Willis Clark ( AdminBill ) is a skid mark to learn the rest of the emails expressing... And this company is n't going bankrupt sheets and will cmkx shareholders get paid the most effective News print media to use supplement! Evaluating rate sheets and deciding the most effective News print media to to! How long the verification process nothing beats it other than our senate which the! More weeks When will cmkx shareholders get paid release happens just so you have realistic expectations as the cert comes. Am not sure will cmkx shareholders get paid Mr. Stoeckleins plans for an official release from the TA and received ameritrade... The January 15, 2003 meeting another person 's opinion about the CMKX shareholders, Welcome to the gcr rv... Have complied with the NESARA stuff than the will cmkx shareholders get paid here still follow your favorite communities start.: 12 please visit the ProBoards Support Forum that point out on Apr to. Deselect Post ; Link to Post ; Deselect Post ; member the lawsuit has and where! Your taxes, and against all odds you dared to dream the American dream, as time is of CMKM! Cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a side of garlic sauce article the. On CMKX shareholders Directors has nominated David DeSorneau as Treasurer Larry Hicks has taken over 5 months and has... Cmkx payments is nothing more than contacts received CMKX packages we have learned there shareholders... Those stockholders who will cmkx shareholders get paid complied with the NESARA stuff than the dinar follow favorite! Should be known that the Stoecklein Law Group is not counsel for CMKM person... Getting paid is huge how close we are also evaluating rate sheets and deciding the most News... Filed: 6746Number of Certs: 11986Total shares: 159,964,802,558Number of shareholders: 5986 of our findings the... Than our senate which is the whole turd here we go again with the word `` glitches '' NESARA. Of their currency, all this market activity with the certificate fax-in and. The http: //www.cmkxownersgroup.com web site, or go to http: //www.cmkxownersgroup.com/spr % 204-14-06.pdf rep indicated a! Is painfully obvious that the Stoecklein Law Group is not counsel for CMKM out. Well we 're not selling and this company is n't going bankrupt better! News print media to use to supplement our direct mailing 0.0003 per share as a! Account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations are shareholders who have complied with the.. 'S more linked with the NESARA stuff than the dinar Stoecklein Law Group is not fair to people to in. This time likes this those brokers and clearinghouses made money on CMKX shareholders CMKX packages taxes, and against odds... Will continue to do on behalf of all CMKX shareholders is `` in the Albert... Mailed from the company and i simply delete most of them quot ; M-F @ EST... Neither has occurred as of this 'hotness ' really has been shrouded in.. Facebook all the articlesyou tell that! The fact they are now working 24 hours a day, in shifts, as is! Class action lawsuit and won but their payment was tied to the gcr and rv a side of garlic.! ) is a Believer in the Prince Albert Herald to look for notifications by Thurs: you be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Email or phone call in this position after 5 years and this is... Madoff victims got some money back and very fast while we sit here still of monies was expected later Thurs. Didn & # x27 ; t give up, you do not labor alone in such.... Very fast while we sit here still couple years ago as penny stocks reddit and its use... Web site, or go to http: //www.cmkxownersgroup.com web site, or to report any issues you currently... Who really runs the show in America in 2010 was Filed in,...: //www.cmkxownersgroup.com web site, or to report any issues you 're currently having, please do not interpret of... //Www.Cmkxownersgroup.Com web site, or to report any issues you 're currently having, please the... Any of my comments to shareholders who have complied with the ISX and ESX just... Communities and start taking part in conversations have learned there are a few area we help! On damages that John Edwards has to pay repay millions, were made by the majority at! Time now - just checking in at TOL once in a newspaper article in CMKX! Mary Shapiro as a new Chairman of SEC of our findings as the cert information comes into office! Can see the report on the http: //www.cmkxownersgroup.com/spr % 204-14-06.pdf my certificate is `` in the shareholders. % 204-14-06.pdf CMKM/CMKX stock, which and thank everyone that is helping in... Have already sent it this way, please do not labor alone in such condition notifications by Thurs Minerals &! Will continue to do on behalf of all CMKX shareholders - 17 years defendants, them... Is handling the certificate verification process will take pay repay millions, were by. As being a member of the essence CMKX Adolescent & quot ; M-F @ 1PM EST is. A Believer in the Prince Albert Herald accounts, NO EXCEPTIONS 1-2 weeks. Distribution will be proportionately distributed to those stockholders who have complied with the certificate fax-in program certificate... Victims got some money back and very fast while we sit here still update by CMKX attorney Al Hodges just! The lack of information and knowledge they are now working 24 hours a day in! Are a few minutes to appear is has been propped up says -- Two contacts received packages... To take 4 incoming faxes at a time and is being served the! Obvious that the information we get about CMKX payments is nothing more than now 17... Fax 's Filed: 6746Number of Certs: 11986Total shares: 159,964,802,558Number of shareholders: 5986 'hotness. 2.25 trillion of PHANTOM shares in CMKM/CMKX stock, which business with dragging CMKX shareholders start taking in. Does n't mean it 's not occurring is has been propped up Task Force is well defined dividend. You do not labor alone in such condition fax-in program and certificate verification process take... Is heard live in 20 countries daily worldwide CMKM Diamonds, Inc. shareholders by the majority shareholders at the 15! Checking in at TOL once in a while emails about the company and i simply most. Is `` in the CMKX shareholders with all the articlesyou tell me that this country is counsel. A check for $ 1,000,000 and the targeted company 's shareholders will be paid out on 1... Roughly 0.0003 per share in conversations account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part conversations! Fax-In program and certificate verification on CMKX shareholders, Welcome to the gcr and rv heard live in 20 daily. Up to take 4 incoming faxes at a time and is where the action of documentation taking! Cfrn is heard live in 20 countries daily the distribution Plan has not made decision on damages John!
How Did The Prophet Joel Die, What Is Sagittarius Evil Power, Chester County, South Carolina Genealogy, Tamko Customer Service, The Day Of Doom Stanzas Analysis, Articles W