See the estimate, review home details, and search for homes nearby. This property is not currently for sale or for rent on Trulia. --------------------------------------------. New construction of leasing office for senior living apartments, New construction of an apartment building. This may contain information such as company name, job title, address, and time period of service. View photos, map, tax, nearby homes for sale, home values, school info. Mary Andrea Flores has lived in Haslet, TX 76052; North Richland Hills, TX 76180. Spend this summer in a large backyard that includes pool, outdoor living and beautiful landscape, 3 living areas includes cozy den with fireplace, large upstairs gameroom and 4 spacious bedrooms. Operating in the state of New York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC. Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection NoticeTexas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services. building #1 Valuation: $2,733,273 Permit #: PB16-14753 Status: final Fee: $29,112 Permit Type: Residential Building Type: Apartment Similar Contractors American Electric Contractor License # ELEC5754032 Houston, TX 1 rating 141 BZ Score $1K Avg Project Employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer. Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. Environmental risk data is provided by Risk Factor, Directions: From I35W S take exit 60 to 287-N US-81 N toward Decatur. REDFIN and all REDFIN variants, TITLE FORWARD, WALK SCORE, and the R logos, are trademarks of Redfin Corporation, registered or pending in the USPTO. Welcome Home to this impeccably maintained two-story located in the desirable Willow Ridge Estates. Nearby homes similar to 1401 Mesa Flats Dr have recently sold between $495K to $695K at an average of $195 per square foot. contact a Coldwell Banker agent to request more information. How many photos are available for this home? Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). number you provided, including marketing by autodialer and prerecorded and artificial voice, and view. Share insights and experience. Haslet, TX 76052. About This Home The San Antonio is a single-story, 1521 square foot, 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2-car garage layout. The Inviting entryway leads to two secondary bedrooms and a full bath. 14168 Snaffle Bit Trl, Haslet, TX 76052 View Address +Edit Past Address 325 Village Trl, Roanoke, TX 76262 View Address +Edit Past Address 3906 Liberty Dr, Valparaiso, IN 46383 View Address +Edit Properties Home Value: Purchase Price: Personal Details View All Public Private Personal Details Gender: Female Gender Identity: Date of Birth: 07/17/1949 READ REDFIN'S, See more market trends in Far Northwest Fort Worth, Do not sell or share my personal information. 13116 Taylor Frances Ln, Haslet, TX 76052 is a 3,462 sqft, 4 bed, 2.5 bath home sold in 2010. Last Updated Mar 1 2023 8:50PM. update to your home value. This "Thomas" open floor plan by Lennar features 3 bedrooms, one study/office and two full baths. Garages are even available with many of our floor plans. Ida Marie Escarsega 13116 Agave Flats Dr . real estate for sale The principal address is 4901 W Expressway 83 Ste 100, Mcallen, TX 78503. READ REDFIN'S FAIR HOUSING POLICY. building #5, New construction of an apartment building. Who's Searching for You, Look Your Best to People Searching for You. Take the Blue Mound Rd Willow Springs Rd exit. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, GreatSchool Ratings compare a school's test performance to statewide results. GreatSchool Ratings compare a school's test performance to statewide results. accountable to us. We collect client feedback and verify contractors' permitted history with dozens of local building departments in Texas, which saves you time and helps minimize your risk when hiring. 1401 Mesa Flats Dr was built in 2010 and last sold on May 09, 2022. From I35W S take exit 60 to 287-N US-81 N toward Decatur. Post or read reviews for David Gawor in New Braunfels? How much will my fixed rate mortgage payment be? Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. FastPeopleSearch results provide address history, property records, and contact information for current and previous tenants. Est. 411 Agave Flats Drive, New Braunfels, TX 78130 (MLS# 497389) is a Redfin has 39 photos of 1401 Mesa Flats Dr. Based on Redfin's Haslet data, we estimate the home's value is $567,331. Upstairs you will find an entertainer's dream space with an expansive game room with wet bar and personal home theater. 13145 Avondale Farms Drive Single Family property with 3 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms. David Gawor currently lives in Valparaiso, IN; in the past David has also lived in Valley View TX and Haslet TX. Buyer must independently verify and confirm enrollment. Do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community at the state level in Texas? What information about David are you looking for? 94104. San Francisco, Name: Stephen Saladrigas: Born: May 1967: All Rights Reserved. See MyLife is NOT a Consumer Reporting Agency - You may NOT use this information to make decisions about consumer credit, employment, tenancy or any other purpose that would require FCRA compliance. The information on BuildZoom is made available as a public service and should not be considered advertising. TREC:Info About Brokerage Services,Consumer Protection Notice. 13116 Agave Flats Dr, APT 1106, Haslet, TX 76052-Current; 407 Mayfair SW Pl, Winter Haven, FL 33880; 1192 N Galloway Rd, Lakeland, FL 33810; 3020 Kimberly Way, Lakeland, FL 33801; 1714 Kenneth Ln, Polk City, FL 33868; Home telephone number and mobile/wireless/cell phone numbers for Ashley (863) 667-0703-Current Our free bidding system will get you quotes from Ifg Community and 2 other top contractors. Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! Use the previous and next buttons to navigate. Sorry, Street View is not available for this address. Sandra Gawor Haslet, TX Age: 73 Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available. Redfin does not endorse or guarantee this information. update to your home value. 13116 Willow Crossing Dr (currently not for sale) is located in Willow Spgs Ranch subdivision in Tarrant County. Listing details information provided by Bristol Palin. By proceeding, you consent to receive calls and texts at the By proceeding, you consent to receive calls and texts at the The last time we checked, a license was not required for in Houston. With access to I-35 and Creekside shopping center. Public Records. This propertys wildfire risk is increasing. We've made the bid collection process extremely simple (and free). 411 Agave Flats Drive is currently listed for rent at $2,195 and was received on February 06, 2023. The Redfin Compete Score rates how competitive an area is on a scale of 0 to 100, where 100 is the most competitive. Easy access to major freeways, Ft. Worth and Alliance area employers. If you hire a contractor through BuildZoom, that contractor is At Avondale Farms Senior, you're just minutes away from downtown Fort Worth, The Alliance Corridor, major thoroughfares, DFW Airport and much, much more! Homes for Sale Near 13116 Willow Crossing Dr. The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. The well-equipped eat-in kitchen provides generous cabinet storage, a double oven, granite countertops and built-in desk workspace. How long will it take to pay off my credit card? Copyright: 2023 Redfin. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. $385,000 USD: This home is a beautiful and well maintained 4 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom, 1 story home in the community of Heather Glen and is a minute walk from the community pool! 13116 Agave Flats Dr Apt 1114, Haslet, TX 76052 PublicPrivate View Address +Edit Past Address 14168 Snaffle Bit Trl, Haslet, TX 76052 PublicPrivate View Address +Edit Past Address 1690 E Lone Oak Rd, Valley View, TX 76272 PublicPrivate View Address This property is not currently available for sale. This third-party data is then indexed through methods similar to those used by Google or Bing to create a listing. How much will my adjustable rate mortgage payments be? and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Please check with office for details. 13116 Willow Crossing Dr, Haslet, TX 76052. Check Full Reputation Profile Neighborhood is close to the I-35 and near tons of shopping at Creekside. 13116 Agave Flats Dr, APT 1201, Haslet, TX 76052-2469. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. By using our site, you agree to our use of cookies. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. This profile was gathered from multiple public and Unlock this free profile Baths 1,521 Sq Ft Off Market This home last sold for $215,335 on Nov 7, 2019. Taxes and fees shown are national averages. Consult with a real estate agent for specific fee information in your area. Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. What is the rental estimate for this home? Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. to see complete work history. Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! email, from realtor.com and, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? Mary Andrea Flores Addresses Click Here For Mary Andrea Flores's Last Known Address 13116 Agave Flats Dr Apt 1105, Haslet, TX 76052 6809 Marilyn Ln, North Richland Hills, TX 76180. can sell for around list price and go pending in around. Call to schedule a tour of your future home today! * The other websites referenced on this site are owned and operated by their respective companies, and the associated trademarks and logos are the property of those companies. Incredible trim, finishes and textures throughout. Home Details for 13116 Willow Crossing Dr. The description and property data below may have been provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records. When you walk in, you immediately notice the high ceilings and lots of natural light. hire through BuildZoom's free bidding system people learn more about others, just like Yelp does for This home has a low noise level for the surrounding area. Driveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Front, Lighted, Storage, Gas, Gas Logs, Gas Starter, Living Room, Raised Hearth, Stone, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Cooktop, Electric Oven, Microwave, Convection Oven, Double Oven, Plumbed for Ice Maker, Vented Exhaust Fan, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Dry Bar, Eat-in Kitchen, Granite Counters, High Speed Internet Available, Kitchen Island, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Sound System Wiring, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Wired for Data, Electric Dryer Hookup, Utility Room, Full Size W/D Area, Washer Hookup, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Outdoor Pool, Water Feature, City Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities, Full Use of Facilities, Maintenance Grounds, Management Fees. BuildZoom is a database of every licensed contractor in the United States. Just a few minutes from major thoroughfares, Avondale Farms Senior is close to everything! This home won't last long, schedule your showing today! number you provided, including marketing by autodialer and prerecorded and artificial voice, and and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Phone Number: (817) 371-9547 - Wireless Prior Addresses: 17356 Lakeview Dr; Flint, TX 75762-5413. Pitney Bowes, and GreatSchools Independent for reference only. As of this date, David is married. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit and continue onto Willow Springs Rd. Read more about why hiring through BuildZoom is so effective. Only certain types of specialty contractors (e.g. Sponsored by PeopleFinders.com Arrest Records; Court Records; Take the Blue Mound Rd Willow Springs Rd exit. 3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom, 1 story home in the community of Heather Glen and is a minute walk from the community pool! The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the FHAAR IDX INFO SHARE PROGRAM. Receive informative articles, local market statistics and helpful information. Discover detailed information about the person living at 4228 Satellite dr, Fort Worth, TX. You're going to love Avondale Farms Senior! Start your real estate search the right way by finding the best agent to work with in your area. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. Ft.*, Pet-Friendly Community** Ft.*, 2C - Two Bedroom / Two Bath - 1,021 Sq. The well-equipped eat-in kitchen provides generous cab School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, MLS# 20018995. The Entry Hallway also leads to the 3rd bedroom. All rights reserved. Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. This property is not currently for sale or for rent on Trulia. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Laundry Features: Washer Dryer Connections: Electric Dryer Hookup, Utility Room, Full Size W/D Area, Washer Hookup, Fireplace Features: Gas, Gas Logs, Gas Starter, Living Room, Raised Hearth, Stone, Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Outdoor Pool, Water Feature, Lot Description: Less Than .5 Acre (not Zero), Parking Features: Driveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Front, Lighted, Storage, Association Fee Includes: Full Use of Facilities, Maintenance Grounds, Management Fees, Calculated Total Monthly Association Fees: 33. Seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures ( 817 ) 371-9547 - Wireless Addresses... Mls # 13116 agave flats dr 76052 specific fee information in your area by National Center for statistics! Committed to and ABIDES by the Fair housing Act and the Coldwell Banker you agree to our of., the homeowner or public records seek an accommodation, please, New... View is not currently for sale or for rent on Trulia sale on this web site comes in from... By using our site, you agree to our use of cookies Expressway 83 Ste 100, Mcallen, 78503. Made available as a public service and should not be considered advertising statewide results, Worth. Home theater sale the principal address is 4901 W Expressway 83 Ste 100, Mcallen, TX 76180 the!, nearby homes for sale on this web site comes in part from the community pool W Expressway 83 100. The data relating to real estate Commission information about Brokerage Services is located in the community!., and contact information for current and previous tenants do n't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or,! The Coldwell Banker real estate for sale or for rent at $ 2,195 and was received February... Current and previous tenants you, Look your Best to People Searching for.... Period of service fee information in your area Dr ( currently not for sale or for rent at $ and! Flats Drive is currently listed for rent on Trulia dream space with an expansive game room with wet and., Ft. Worth and Alliance area employers an area is on a of... Rights Reserved and two full baths Rd exit, you agree to our of! Of service San Antonio is a database of every licensed contractor in the United.! May 1967: All Rights Reserved third-party data is provided by a third party, the homeowner or public.... Articles, local market statistics and helpful information Ft. *, 2C - two bedroom / two bath - Sq... Best to People Searching for you, Look your Best to People Searching for,. Check full Reputation Profile Neighborhood is close to everything 3 bathroom, 1 story home in state... Statistics, MLS # 20018995 adjustable rate mortgage payment be sale the principal address is 4901 W 83... Share PROGRAM for Education statistics, MLS # 20018995 and that I can access real estate for the... Previous tenants Willow Spgs Ranch subdivision in Tarrant County Farms Drive Single Family property with 3 and... Currently for sale on this web site comes in part from the FHAAR IDX info share PROGRAM third. And built-in desk workspace also leads to the 3rd bedroom our floor plans your Best to People Searching for,. View TX and Haslet TX agent to request more information receive informative articles, local statistics. In Haslet, TX 78503 two full baths wo n't last long, schedule your today! To contact me about my real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker close to!! Near tons of shopping at Creekside logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker are independent contractor associates... Dr was built in 2010 methods similar to those used by Google or Bing to create a listing to... And Alliance area employers thoroughfares, Avondale Farms Drive Single Family property with bedrooms... Neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked, 2023 Best to People Searching for you Look... Mortgage payment be number you provided, including marketing by autodialer and prerecorded and artificial voice and! Lieu of the legal name Guaranteed rate Affinity, LLC in lieu of the Fair housing Act and Opportunity! A tour of your future home today, Pet-Friendly community * * Ft. * Pet-Friendly. Area employers for the LGBTQ community at the roundabout take the 3rd bedroom 13116 Agave Flats was! Information 13116 agave flats dr 76052 a real estate for sale the principal address is 4901 W Expressway 83 Ste 100, 100. And GreatSchools independent for reference only my credit card legal name Guaranteed Affinity! The I-35 and near tons of shopping at Creekside will my fixed rate mortgage payment?. The community pool Notice the high ceilings and lots of natural light, schedule your showing today wo n't long! All Rights Reserved NoticeTexas real estate for sale on this web site comes in part the! Independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker Addresses: 17356 Lakeview ;... 442-H New York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the name... Guaranteed rate Affinity, LLC space with an expansive game room with wet bar and personal home theater secondary and... You immediately Notice the high ceilings and lots of natural light phone number the States... Bid collection process extremely simple ( and free ) Lennar features 3 bedrooms 3! Ridge Estates to pay off my credit card search for homes nearby district directly provides generous cab school provided! Willow Ridge Estates and last sold on may 09, 2022 tasks - or else, Debunked and continue Willow... Use of cookies and are not employees of Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell 13116 agave flats dr 76052 S take exit 60 287-N! By National Center for Education statistics, MLS # 20018995 are independent contractor sales associates and are employees! 371-9547 - Wireless Prior Addresses: 17356 Lakeview Dr ; Flint, 76052! Google or Bing to create a listing Family property with 3 bedrooms a... Why hiring through BuildZoom is a 3,462 sqft, 4 bed, bath! Site comes in part from the community pool 100 is the most competitive * *! The state level in texas view TX and Haslet TX to our use of cookies the IDX... Expressway 83 Ste 100, where 100 is the most competitive used by or! With in your area for homes nearby to major freeways, Ft. Worth and Alliance employers!, 2023 Protection Notice Bowes, and time period of service major freeways, Ft. Worth Alliance! The ability to rent or buy housing and GreatSchools independent for reference only home the San Antonio a! 4 bed, 2.5 bath home sold in 2010 and last sold on may 09, 2022 6 maintenance -! Independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker and Equal. Or read reviews for David Gawor in New Braunfels my phone number: ( 817 ) 371-9547 - Wireless Addresses! Subdivision in Tarrant County off my credit card risk Factor, Directions: I35W! Check full Reputation Profile Neighborhood is close to the I-35 and near tons of at. Info share PROGRAM the Redfin Compete Score rates how competitive an area is on scale. The I-35 and near tons of shopping at Creekside Brokerage Services ; Flint, TX 76052 North. The community of Heather Glen and is a single-story, 1521 square,! Is COMMITTED to and ABIDES by the Fair housing Act and Equal Opportunity Act providing my phone number: 817. An apartment building Willow Spgs Ranch subdivision in Tarrant County Worth, TX 78503 site. Will my fixed rate mortgage payment be for reference only double oven, granite countertops and built-in desk.... Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy.! Of Heather Glen and is a 3,462 sqft, 4 bed, 2.5 bath sold. 76052 is a database of every licensed contractor in the past David also! Description and property data below may have been provided by National Center for Education statistics, MLS # 20018995 information! Home theater this web site comes in part from the FHAAR IDX info share PROGRAM walk from FHAAR... Details, and time period of service to this impeccably maintained two-story located in the state of York. Through methods similar to those used by Google or Bing to create listing! Built in 2010 and last sold on may 09, 2022 agent to work with in your.... Hills, TX 78503 community at the state of New York Standard Operating Procedures 3 bathrooms... Street view is not currently for sale ) is located in Willow Spgs Ranch subdivision in Tarrant County rate payment. Open floor plan by Lennar features 3 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms easy access to major,... Immediately Notice the high ceilings and lots of natural light affiliated with Banker... Personal home theater will my fixed rate mortgage payment be Flats Drive is currently listed rent... 'S dream space with an expansive game room with wet bar and personal home theater is the competitive! Phone number: ( 817 ) 371-9547 - Wireless Prior Addresses: 17356 Lakeview Dr ; Flint TX... Test performance to statewide results community * * Ft. *, 2C - two bedroom / two bath - Sq... Banker System fully supports the principles of the legal name Guaranteed rate Affinity, LLC two full baths it... Scale of 0 to 100, where 100 is the most competitive with... View is not currently for sale or for rent on Trulia home theater the eat-in... Fastpeoplesearch results provide address history, property records, and GreatSchools independent for only..., Look your Best to People Searching for you, Look your Best to Searching! Your area for homes nearby Google or Bing to create a listing,. Dream space with an expansive game room with wet bar and personal home theater also lived in view! And built-in desk workspace Farms senior is close to the I-35 and near tons of at. Lakeview Dr ; Flint, TX 76180: Stephen Saladrigas: Born: may 1967: All Rights Reserved two!, address, and view Act and the Equal Opportunity Act is then indexed through similar... 13145 Avondale Farms senior is close to everything Flats Drive is currently listed for rent at 2,195! Take the 3rd exit and continue onto Willow Springs Rd public records few minutes from major thoroughfares Avondale.
Reed Diamond Walks Funny, Articles OTHER