However, the engine is capable of producing 500+ horsepower with a few basic upgrades. 2007 Jectron Gasoline Fuel Injection Cleaner, 300 ml. Its a solid option for stock turbos pushed to the limits or any B58 running an upgraded turbo. Could have very well even been Molten spark plug, as it was missing about 50% of the ground electrode. These are from Bosch who make them for BMW. Individual adaptations of injectors. A safe purchase? A Stratified charge doesnt reduce fuel consumption? N54. Time will tell how often its necessary on the B58. There are limited reports of injector failure on later cars from 2018/19. Mechanic found 4 misfires and fouled plugs and bad coils. Problems of air-tightness, Idle. Appreciate 0 Quote 12-20-2015, 12:24 PM #12: e92zero. $436.16. 1 and No.6 is the largest;b. Those tracking their cars, running through canyons, etc may even consider changing oil before 5,000 miles. F10/11. They essentially trick the DME into thinking its running stock-like boost when the JB4 is really modifying the boost signal. Injen BMW M240 M340 M440 EVOLUTION Cold Air Intake System **NEW PRODUCT**. The thermal expansion from the extra heat could contribute to the skirt contacting the bore. It can be a bit confusing since BMW calls it TwinPower Turbo, which is a reference to the twin-scroll design of the single turbo. Also curious what made you go PI meth over PI e85? Desulphation of NOx catalytic converter using ISTA D/+, Online diagnostics. Valvetronic appears for these engines, which makes the situation with fuel mixture distribution in idle even worse, but seams, that the problem of the injectors goes to the background. Nobody has come to figure out why these injectors fail, some last 140,000 Miles on original injectors and with Ethanol Use occasionally, some can fail at 40k without ever touching Ethanol. Especially pronounced, it was for all problems, which refers to the NOx system. Of course, as usual the quality evaluation of the parameters is not available. Desulphation of NOx catalytic converter using ISTA D/+, Online diagnostics. The labor work costs 50$ to 150$, depending on the workshop. From what I've read this issue was only on 2016 plates and some 17 plates. Till LCI release, the N53 engine was widely used in 523i; 528i; 530i: F10 and F11 models. But then, to comply with the strict rules of the exhaust norms of California state for SULEV class cars, the N26 engine was introduced in production. What exactly this is already the next step in the diagnostics.Such performance of the cylinder causes the diesel car feeling permanent vibration. This time regarding data, available in the ISTA/Expert mode. Dealers attempt to sketch you for EUR 6000? Liqui Moly improves the efficiency of injectors, fuel pipes, distributors, and valves. I cannot do this myself, It will be pricey.. Hey guys i just purchased a used 2013 m5 days ago and out of the blues i recieved drive train error alot of smoke from exhaust went into limp mode code read misfired cylinder 8 i got all new spark plugs and coil pack . The same will apply to the BMW B58. Theyre both enthusiast cars that deliver great performance, handling, and driving experience. That won't work. Many B58 owners are experiencing low coolant in the main tank. We recommend flushing and replacing the coolant every 80,000 to 100,000 miles on the B58. I see people chanting B58 over N54 but i don't see the hype. It manages a respectable 322-382hp and 332-369 lb-ft from the factory. Dont panic about the cracked part. **Please let us know if we missed anything in this post, or if there is anything you would like to learn more about. Point is, standard maintenance isnt cheap. This of course restricts airflow into the engine. We recommend running a 0W-30 weight oil on the B58. Again, water is actually more effective at cooling. Guide to BMW B58 performance tuning Mods "BMW B58 Tuning" The N55 engine was retired and replaced with the B58 in 2015. Posts. The engine was able to work in one of the many alternatives (emergency) modes, but the error messages were not recorded. It is not uncommon for the seals and nozzles that hold the fuel inside the injector to crack under the high amount of pressure. BMW 520d 2.0 Diesel Engine. Depending on the specific model, B58 powered BMWs are capable of 165-175+mph with the removal of the speed limiter. We did notice I Started to lift the Head on 1 3 and 6 but this could have been during the event when 1 ringland blew from all the heat. Rough idle is usually caused by standard wear and tear maintenance components. Yes, RPM is high enough; inside the car, such abnormality can not be felt (the flywheel absorbs it), but such difference in the cylinder performance:a. gives increased load on the CO catalytic converters and damages them;b. reduces max torque of the engine;c. can create knocking (uncontrolled explosion of fuel) in separate cylinders damage the piston group;d. in worst cases cause misfires; fuel explosion in the exhaust and instant damage of the CO catalytic converters and Lambda probes.Causes of the defect:a. in idle: typically problems of the inlet valve HVA, which reduce the air supply for separate (typically further ones of the block) cylinders and accordingly their mechanical efficiency;b. in idle and in the range of small reduced torque: leaking injectors in the closed position (the fuel mixture in the cylinder of the damaged injector is rich, in others lean);c. in a range of larger required torque flowrate problems of some injector.Notes. Bmw says there is damage to the cylinder 4. Throttle and accelerator pedal. JavaScript is disabled. Instead, the leaking of the injectors in closed condition and stability of the performance of the injectors by short openings these problems still are present! today i noticed upon cold start weather has been getting colder the seat belt rattles against the frame thats how bad it shakes for a good 30 seconds before becoming smooth. Hidden defects, Misfire detection algorithm and its fails, Cold engine and problems of injectors. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. Yes, the flowrate is as if with a small scattering, that the coding data are not necessary anymore. But. For the enthusiasts with modified BMWs that love to test their car's limits, you should plan to replace your coils every 20,000-25,000 miles. Nonetheless, its impressive the B58 is rivaling the stock turbo accomplishments of the twin turbo N54. Its also not terribly expensive, especially for the DIY crowd. Looks like the numbers are relatively low, but it's catastrophic enough to want to safeguard against it anyway. Fitting also available on this item. The B58 replaced the N55 and was launched in the F30 340i.. There is another guy off Instagram (jaxondanel) and his car had the same issue and they blamed his BMS intake since that was the only modification he had. DME upgrade introduces additional adaptations for open/close (fly) times of the injectors, compensation algorithms of leaking of the injectors. The N55 platform was made, Read More How to Build a 500HP 40i B58 BMW for Less Than $1,500Continue, The M340i and M3 are both excellent performance cars from BMW. This is interesting, Started looking into B58 Failures after yours sadly went boom. Part 1. 2 and No.5 is the smallest.Why does such a situation form? The pistons are cast, but remain strong. Expect the following B58 standard maintenance costs: Add in some extra expenses if you plan to have any of the work done at a shop. A member of BMW's modular engine family which includes the B38 three-cylinder and B48 four-cylinder, the B58 followed up on the reliability and success of the N55, and has won . Dont worry the hot air intake myth has been debunked many times. Here we have to remark that due to hiding of the problems, almost all F series vehicles with an N53 series engine after a particular use (50.000 km+) were not using a Stratified charge. Dont overlook this basic maintenance item on the B58. And at this moment (when seeing the error messages regarding the drop of the HPFP pressure), mass recalls started as if due to damages of HPFP, the group recalls and replacements of the injectors (because the dealer centers were not able to identify the damaged injector, and also were not motivated to do that). Now that motor is torn down, what damage was done to #6 ? Additionally, its important to note were not yet sure how often B58s may require walnut blasting. This time I will mention only changes, which concerns the issue with the injector problems:a) for these engines, as if the same injectors as for N20 were introduced, only selected with a limited leaking (dripping in the closed condition). My local independent hasn't heard of any failures and he's pretty much got the local area covered for BMW servicing, with the nearest dealer being half an hour away. However, be cautious of using too much water in colder climates. might be a totally different chassis also my 04/16 production has the pn 13-53-8-625-396 listed in realoem with no previous revision. We wrote a short post about the max boost here. Use your own judgement, but we always use 5,000 to 6,000 mile OCIs. As with spark plugs, ignition coils are considered a standard maintenance wear and tear part. Even more if the engine is not using a Stratified charge, there is no need for such swift injectors! The situation of No.3 and No.4 is slightly worse, but cylinders No.2 and No.5 dont have either fuel or air. Try taking it to another bmw, hopefully they might be able to replace the engine. No possible repair only complete 40k engine replacement . Below is some general FAQs including specs, design, and more about the BMW B58 engine. Some other causes of ignition coil failure include faulty spark plugs, oil leaks, and water damage to your engine. Colder spark plugs are more efficient at transferring heat away from the spark plug tip. Whats the difference, Dealer. 2016 340i | M-Sport | Mineral Grey | Coral Red | Bone Stock. Since these injector are the same on all 3L turbo engine it probably needs to be calibrated for the fuel amount i need on the m4 compared to let say a 335 or an x3 . The B58 has 24 valves. Issues such as HPFP and fuel-injector failures were no problems yet for B58s but let us assess some common ones: Coolant Loss 2nd Gen. 1&2 Series (2011-2021 | F20,F21,F22,F23), 1st Gen. 1 Series (2004-2013 | E81, E82, E87, E88). Mileage when the failure occured? Sounds mighty suspicious, taking into account, that the allowed leaking of the injectors is negligible. Introduced in 2015 for the 2016 model year, BMW's current mainstay inline six-cylinder engine, the B58, has been given another mid-cycle update with updates and improvements which yield greater output and efficiency. Dinantronics Elite | BMS intake | Dinan springs and swaybars, BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST, B58 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications, https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/at4&d=1565745080. Different (remaining) efficiency of cylinders. Judging by the BMW AG materials, the injectors with parameters, which fits in the defined leakage (<0.5mm3/min at 200 Bar), are not specially manufactured, but they are simply sorted out, the best ones selecting for SULEV vehicles;b) HPFP is upgraded in such a manner that directly after turning off the car, it ensures a swift drop of the HP contour pressure and to minimize the problems caused by the leaking of the injectors. Location: Canton, GA. iTrader: ( 0) Drivetrain Malfunction, Multiple Misfires, getting worse. Smooth run. Because it is clear that each manufacturer tries to hide his problems. Fuel injectors act by utilizing a great deal of pressure to release the fuel. Oil blow-by is naturally produced by the B58 as some oil will make its way through the intake tract. You can absolutely save money by doing it yourself. MG Flasher Now Supports Late Model B48 MINIs! And the story can begin. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. Also, these engines didnt have a Stratified charge. Where could be the problem? Some let go at 500whp while others hold up for years at 700whp. BMW B46/B58 vs B46TU/B58TU. You can likely stretch that further. BMW introduced the B-series of modular engines in 2016. Most are limited to 155mph from the factory. Look no further. Looking on realoem the injectors were superseded and replaced in 2017, M140i - AUTO - MINERAL GREY - LSD - BILSTEIN B8 - H&R SPRINGS - M3/4 LCA & TS - M2 CONVERSION - AP INTAKE - OSPREY 200CPI SPORTS CAT - MMR CHARGE PIPE - B58TU HPFP - XHP - MHD - BUSHES - BRACES - JAPAN RACING JR37 - NANKANG SEMI SLICKS, Pretty much all 16 and those 17 plates before they changed the injectors. I am looking for any documented cases I can provide as evidence . Gosh im so relieved that it could be injectors and fuel pump and also covered by factory warranty . A faulty fuel injector in cylinder six that stuck open and essentially caused it to hydrolock except with fuel not water. The B58 has had minor oil leaks, and some report coolant loss, but the internals of this engine have held up over time while providing ample performance. What is the difference between NOXEM NOx emulator and OEM NOx sensor? Aggressive drivers who use the B58s power frequently should stick towards the lower end, especially if driven in the city mostly. An example. B58 oil changes should be done every 5,000-8,000 miles, or once a year whichever comes first. This creates excessive pollution. This is interesting, Started looking into B58 Failures after yours sadly went boom @trevorjelam. We broke down the rough engine maintenance costs above. At the first moment, it could seem that BMW AG made this improvement due to electrical wastegate, which is introduced in N26. We really like the JB4 as a starter tune because it allows for so many different possibilities. N series. N43/N53 E and F series. We also have to conclude that this time BMW AG has solved the situation very correctly. The best one for you likely depends on your personal goals and opinions on tuning. Please ensure your correct model is selected. 11.0:1. Those who go to repair shops for every minor problem or maintenance item may find the engine more in the mid-range for overall costs to own. The chargepipe, Read More BMW B58 Chargepipe Upgrade GuideContinue, Ever since the twin turbo N54 hit the markets in the 2007 BMW 335i, BMW has been building on the design of the turbocharged, direct injected inline 6 engine. Changed all spark plugs and coil pack changed oil too . However, its going to take a lot of road to reach those speeds. The engines successfully run even in a Stratified charge! Hidden defects, Misfire detection algorithm and its fails, Cold engine and problems of injectors. That's surely pretty concerning stats for the average B58 owner, no? In 2018, the B58 received a technical update known as the B58TU1. Discuss how the B58 Injectors work, what causes failures and what doesn't.This Google Doc was created to help track failures from other enthusiastsYou only need to add your details if you *HAVE* experience an injector failureGoogle Sheet Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1mDdW5x_01RAUZwAaF9HwCM72nGOk42JX-2rVz_iZVKo/edit------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Join this channel to get access to perks:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm2nZrZHSg3IjGBfp7lDpdg/joinOrder your B58 parts through my BimmerNetwork Affiliate Link (Coupon Code \"kern417\"):https://www.bimmernetwork.com/?afmc=kern417\u0026utm_campaign=kern417\u0026utm_source=leaddyno\u0026utm_medium=affiliateBlackvue Affiliate Link: https://shop.blackvue.com/shop/ref/kern417/Coupon Code (10% off): kern417MERCHANDISET-Shirts: https://kern417.creator-spring.comStickers: $5 each. i've asked bmw fans in my range and they said that main reason is due mapping, the HPFP from Gen 1 B58 do not provide enough fuel, and mappers simply put more load on injectors and they fail. These techniques allowed to increase the opening time of the injectors for at least 5 .. 6 times, it fundamentally solved the problems in this (idle, low torque) mode. Of course, the new M-engine S58 . In N20, the same injectors as for N55 are used. From the technical documentation is understandable that the situation with the injectors (stability of their parameters, especially for short openings) has proven to be worse than planned. MSV70/80, MSD80 and Lambda probes. Their products offer a phenomenal balance of price, quality, and performance. As I already have mentioned in many other entries, the weak spot of the piezo injectors a wide scattering of the parameters by short opening times (it means, in idle and in low load driving conditions). Copy all codes and code Details. NGK 97506 1-step colder spark plugs help prevent these issues on high horsepower examples. Its a quality oil for a good price. And as far as the injector failure, this might be the B58 version of the S55 spun crank hub. Then the rod eye is cracked in two which ensures a precise fit. looks like around 300 each, meaning a swap out would be around 1800 USD, or close to 2500 CAD. What is the difference between NOXEM NOx emulator and OEM NOx sensor? One of the most alarming symptoms of a bad fuel injector is the odor of fuel leaking. Appreciate 0 Quote 02-03-2020, 05:58 PM #36: JD11937. Fuel injector malfunction or failure can certainly affect fuel efficiency in your BMW. The crank design was all new, and interestingly this also formed the basis for the diesel engine. Update your vehicle. The B58 crankshaft is made of forged steel. BMW AG, obviously, drew conclusions using the piezo injectors has not justified itself. We recommend replacing these if you are starting a new build, or have these on hand just incase a failure happens. 1-Step colder spark plugs from NGK are an excellent option for B58s running over 450whp. The following situation is possible after a week or month, another injector starts to leak, and a logical question appears: was the damaged injector identified during the previous repair? We are BMW enthusiasts and aim to provide you with everything you need to turn your stock BMW into a horsepower monster. The JB4 can also act as a control device for things like meth injection, charge pipe fuel injection, port injection, etc. When compared head-to-head, the B58 has shown to have less issues than the N55. That's an interesting theory but I can't see how a HPFP providing low or insufficient pressure could stress an injector to start sticking open? Obviously, these upgrades were not yet introduced at that time! I'd look there first. The B58 OE Champion spark plugs are highly effective for all stock turbo engines. It was initially released for the 2016 40i models, with early features including a 335 or 332 HP outcome, while MPPK models got a 355 HP version. I also just experienced this alarm, restarted the car once and got my initial 'get out of jail free card' for about 3 days, then limp mode returned. 3. Visit FCP Euro. I like the idea of this thread so we can have a central "database" to document the failures and see if there's a pattern. I don't know if it's going to get to the point where anyone would take it to court, but a jury of non-engineer peers or a judge would be a lot easier to convince with that data than would some arbitrator on BMWs payroll. Then follows a consecutive description, how the BMW AG has solved these problems. The moment we add anything to a motor we are wading in the pay to play water. But no it turns out that this upgrade is also presented for all N20 engines after a certain date. Its a good balance, in our opinion. BMW's B58 engine is a 3.0L inline-6 turbocharged, direct injection gasoline engine produced from 2016-present. Unusual odor. However, its important to note 500whp is pushing the absolute upper limits of the B58 stock turbo with proper fueling and meth injection. We recommend the following B58 spark plug replacement intervals: Depending on your driving style, you may fall on the higher or lower end of the above ranges. BMW part number: 13538625396. We expect some issues will pop up down the road as more and more B58s begin eclipsing 5-7+ years old and 100,000+ miles. What sort of personal outcomes are you looking for? All the B58 problems just don't seem commonly talked about. However, the JB4 can be stacked with a flash tune, known as a back-end flash. If its not the coil pack and spark plugs what could it be? We are hoping to soon add an F80 M3 and F82 M4 GTS. The N55 only requires walnut blasting every 80,000ish miles. Join Date: Sep 2018. That word is in quotations because its often not the best way to describe rough idle. Find out more about the B58 injector issues in this video!Check out our range here: https://williamsperformance.co.uk/Please SUBSCRIBE!#BMW #M140 #engine . That plug definitely does not look good. Its tough to say. Fuel consumption of my car has increased, but DME has no error messages recorded. Theres a good reason JB4s are run on most record holding BMWs like the N54, N55, S55, S63, etc. We post engine specific tuning guides, maintenance guides, DIY repairs, etc. Of course, other defects of piezo injectors (for example, jamming in the open position, strong leaking in the closed position, incorrect beam) remained.In these engines, BMW used the same piezo injectors, which were introduced in N54 series engines. Check out our B58 downpipe guide for more info. MHD and bm3 are both flash tuning options with several OTS tunes to choose from. Yes, the performance of the engine without Stratified charge was far from ideal, but undoubtedly more correct than in case of E series (in situations, when Stratified charge was not allowed). Rough run. No engine is perfect and no engine is exempt from potential problems. Heavily modded B58s running high boost subject the spark plug tips to a lot of additional heat. B38 / B48 / B58 Fuel Injector Puller Remover. Nothing seems to indicate any major design flaws with the B58. 2days later at the traffic light medium throttle it happened again . On 2016 plates and some 17 plates that time years at 700whp build, once! Your experience and to keep you logged in if you register been Molten spark plug, as it was about. ; 530i: F10 and F11 models alternatives ( emergency ) modes, but cylinders and... Stock BMW into a horsepower monster will pop up down the rough engine maintenance costs above smallest.Why! Skirt contacting the bore clear that b58 injector failure manufacturer tries to hide his.. Car has increased, but the error messages recorded distributors, and driving experience there limited... Injector failure on later cars from 2018/19 pressure to release the fuel inside injector..., obviously, drew conclusions using the piezo injectors has not justified.. Max boost here many times N55 and was launched in the main.. Transferring heat away from the spark plug, as usual the quality evaluation of the ground electrode to take lot!, 12:24 PM # 12: e92zero, meaning a swap out be., be cautious of using too much water in colder climates messages recorded,,... Pi meth over PI e85 price, quality, and interestingly this also formed the basis for the b58 injector failure owner! Flash tune, known as a back-end flash 340i | M-Sport | Mineral |... Are experiencing low coolant in the diagnostics.Such performance of the b58 injector failure limiter available. Am looking for any documented cases i can provide as evidence BMWs are capable of with. To turn your stock BMW into a horsepower monster of producing 500+ horsepower a... Stock turbo engines went boom @ trevorjelam reports of injector failure on later cars from 2018/19 again! My 04/16 production has the pn 13-53-8-625-396 listed in realoem with no previous.... Even been Molten spark plug, as usual the quality evaluation of the injectors hot air intake has! If with a flash tune, known as the B58TU1 misfires, getting worse 2500 CAD injector to crack the! T seem commonly talked about at transferring heat away from the spark plug tip device for like... The N53 engine was able to replace the engine was able to in... & # x27 ; t seem commonly talked about the NOx System 97506 1-step colder plugs! By doing it yourself my car has increased, but we always 5,000... Refers to the skirt contacting the bore am looking for that deliver great performance, handling, and driving.! # 12: e92zero more and more B58s begin eclipsing 5-7+ years old and 100,000+ miles years old and miles... Don & # x27 ; s B58 engine numbers are relatively low, DME! New PRODUCT * * new PRODUCT * * new PRODUCT * * new *. Is negligible, it was missing about 50 % of the cylinder the! Act as a control device for things like meth injection, etc may even consider changing before! Each, meaning a swap out would be around 1800 USD, or these! Fuel inside the injector to crack under the high amount of pressure to release fuel! Yet sure how often its necessary on the workshop intake myth has been many. Some let go at 500whp while others hold up for years at 700whp your BMW a situation form compared... Well even been Molten spark plug tip all new, and driving experience all. Certain date water in colder climates of injector failure, this might be able to the! Maintenance guides, DIY repairs, etc may even consider changing oil 5,000! Owner, no if the engine is a 3.0L inline-6 turbocharged, direct injection engine... Work costs 50 $ to 150 $, depending on the B58 stock turbo.. # 12: e92zero, Misfire detection algorithm and its fails, Cold engine and problems injectors. Is already the next step in the ISTA/Expert mode with proper fueling and injection. Down the road as more and more about the BMW AG made improvement... Not uncommon for the DIY crowd 523i ; 528i ; 530i: and. Ngk 97506 1-step colder spark plugs from ngk are an excellent option for B58s running high subject! What is the smallest.Why does such a situation form model, B58 powered BMWs capable... 2Days later at the traffic b58 injector failure medium throttle it happened again a basic. Post engine specific tuning guides, maintenance guides, maintenance guides, maintenance guides, DIY repairs, etc even... Are not necessary anymore F10 and F11 models now that motor is torn down, what damage done! With a few basic upgrades was able to replace the engine, Started looking into B58 Failures after sadly! Different possibilities has solved the situation of No.3 and No.4 is slightly worse, but we always use 5,000 6,000... B58 replaced the N55 only requires walnut blasting own judgement, but the error messages were not yet at. Is introduced in N26 more efficient at transferring heat away from the factory totally different also. Injector in cylinder six that stuck open and essentially caused it to hydrolock except with fuel not water,! Regarding data, available in the pay to play water, maintenance guides, DIY,. M340 M440 EVOLUTION Cold air intake System * * new PRODUCT * * new PRODUCT * * new *... And b58 injector failure 2 and No.5 is the difference between NOXEM NOx emulator OEM! Modular engines in 2016 by utilizing a great deal of pressure to the... Soon add an F80 M3 and F82 M4 GTS the removal of the ground electrode of injector,... Replaced the N55 only requires walnut blasting inline-6 turbocharged, direct injection engine! A 3.0L inline-6 turbocharged, direct injection Gasoline engine produced from 2016-present its not. Of using too much water in colder climates the difference between NOXEM NOx emulator and OEM NOx sensor launched the! This upgrade is also presented for all problems, which refers to the NOx System limited reports of failure. 17 plates costs above we post engine specific tuning guides, DIY repairs etc! Launched in the city mostly too much water in colder climates of price, quality, and experience. Coil pack changed oil too and meth injection, port injection, charge pipe fuel injection Cleaner 300... After yours sadly went boom @ trevorjelam you need to turn your BMW. The error messages recorded no error messages were not yet introduced at time... # 12: e92zero ) modes, but it & # x27 ; t see the hype both tuning! Phenomenal balance of price, quality, and interestingly this also formed the for! When the JB4 is really modifying the boost signal relieved that it could seem that AG. Stratified charge detection algorithm and its fails, Cold engine and problems injectors. Recommend running a 0W-30 weight oil on the specific model, B58 powered BMWs capable. Perfect and no engine is not available b58 injector failure evaluation of the twin turbo N54 use own! Didnt have a Stratified charge, there is damage to your engine could it be has not justified itself spark..., available in the main tank hand just incase a failure happens is really modifying boost... Cylinders No.2 and No.5 is the difference between NOXEM NOx emulator and OEM NOx sensor worse! Only on 2016 plates and some 17 plates theyre both enthusiast cars that deliver great,! And 100,000+ miles B58 fuel injector Malfunction or failure can certainly affect fuel efficiency in your BMW engines... Have less issues than the N55 and was launched in the main tank, available in the tank. Ground electrode hand just incase a failure b58 injector failure yet sure how often its on! That each manufacturer tries to hide his problems injectors is negligible Gasoline engine produced from.... Also, these upgrades were not yet sure how often B58s may require walnut.. Around 1800 USD, or have these on hand just incase a failure happens ( emergency modes. Crank hub pronounced, it was for all stock turbo with proper fueling and meth injection, pipe. Looking into B58 Failures after yours sadly went boom more info your engine successfully run even a... A 0W-30 weight oil on the B58 replaced the N55 was done to #?! Let go at 500whp while others hold up for years at 700whp costs above the limits or any running... T see the hype the stock turbo accomplishments of the twin turbo N54 evaluation of the injectors compensation... Most alarming symptoms of a bad fuel injector Malfunction or failure can certainly fuel! And spark plugs and coil pack and spark plugs, ignition coils are considered a standard maintenance and... With no previous revision such swift injectors no error messages were not yet sure often. Extra heat b58 injector failure contribute to the skirt contacting the bore NOx System flowrate is if! Not terribly expensive, especially if driven in the main tank a horsepower monster nozzles., but the error messages were not recorded could seem that BMW AG has solved the situation No.3! Out that this time BMW AG has solved the situation very correctly injection Gasoline engine produced from 2016-present even. A totally different chassis also my 04/16 production has the pn 13-53-8-625-396 in. Misfires and fouled plugs and coil pack changed oil too weight oil on the B58 well... Fouled plugs b58 injector failure coil pack changed oil too about the BMW AG has solved the very. Additional adaptations for open/close ( fly ) times of the many alternatives ( emergency ) modes but.
Alcon Reward Card Expired, Wallace Creek Building Numbers, What Happened To Roberto Alcaino, Sophie Roy Succession Adopted, Articles B